New Country Lexus of Westport

1317 Post Road East,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
New Country Lexus of Westport Info
About New Country Lexus of Westport

******************************* "THE ALL NEW* NEW COUNTRY LEXUS OF WESTPORT #1 VOLUME LEXUS DEALER IN CONNECTICUT! 2014 and 2015 YTD New and Certified Lexus Sales Volume Brand New State-of-the-Art Facilities Now Open in Westport and Fairfield! ReCharged - ReInvented - ReEnergized ******************************* 24/7 @ www.LEXUSOFWESTPORT.com ******************************* *NEW Facilities *NEW Management *NEW Redesigned Product *NEW Customer Focus THE LEXUS COVENANT Lexus will enter the most competitive, prestigious automobile race in the world. Over 50 years of Toyota automotive experience has culminated in the creation of Lexus cars. They will be the finest cars ever built. Lexus will win the race because: Lexus will do it right from the start. Lexus will have the finest dealer network in the industry. Lexus will treat each customer as we would a guest in our home. If you think you can’t, you won’t… If you think you can, you will! We can, we will!

About New Country Lexus of Westport Learn More

• Dedicated Technology Specialist
  • Dedicated Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Center
Impressed496
3/01/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

My recent purchase at Lexus of Westport was by far the most positive, best car buying experience I've ever had, period. I had stopped in just to look again at the new RX 350, with no intention of pursuing a deal that day. Jessica answered my questions about the car, and then asked me about my current leasing situation. She did a really great job of getting at what might be standing in the way of my going forward, then worked very hard to come up with creative alternatives that would make a deal work on both sides. She was able to assemble a very win-win lease that I'm very happy with. Jessica really has a fantastic approach to sales--authentic, thorough, deeply knowledgeable, and sincerely focused on creating a both a great deal and a super sales experience for the Lexus owner. I would highly recommend Jessica to anyone in the market for a fine car. The team she works with was topnotch as well, with Nick Belli, and Anthony Ferreri making the finance end of the transaction smooth and painless.

Angelina701
3/01/2016

"Amazing "

Noel, was truly Amazing with his performance and professionalism. Outstanding representation for Lexus and for New County Lexus of Westport. This was my first time ever experiencing the easiest purchase ever in my life; from start to finish he called me to introduce himself sent me pictures along with all Literature and documents that I needed to endorse as well. it was truly an amazing performance by Noel. I would also, like to congratulate the management for producing such amazing performance of New County Lexus of Westport.

rrmehta
2/24/2016

"Excellent!!"

Extremely professional yet very friendly and well organized and efficient. We had the most pleasant car buying experience in the last thirty years. We would whole heartedly recommend the dealership to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

LXlover
2/13/2016

"Wonderful experience. "

We had a great experience with Noel. We wanted a hard to find color combination and Noel was helpful in getting it for us. He was also able to get us a price for our trade that we had been quoted elsewhere which was helpful in making our decision. He was patient and kind and a pleasure to be around. He was never pushy and always professional. We would recommend him highly.

einstein
2/05/2016

"Honest and Sincere"

I have leased automobiles for the past 20 years and never have I had such a pleasant and welcoming experience!! Jessica, Anthony in finance and of course JR were amazing. There still are honest people around. Jessica was pleasant but most of all KNOWLEDGEABLE! She gave us a mini class on the new RC350 we leased. I highly recommend New Country Lexus, Jessica and the whole crew for a painless, classy way to get a car.

Mark C
2/05/2016

"excellent, Jared was professional "

no problems, solid experience. the team environment in Westport was excellent. Sales, finance and services worked well with each other and made the experience painless.

sldempsey09
2/04/2016

"Very Happy"

Excellent service. Very helpful. I am very happy with the car and the experience with everyone at Lexus. I will recommend Lexus to anyone car shopping.

bags
2/03/2016

"As always,outstanding professional experience at New Country"

Jay,Nick ,Rob and Mario very professional and efficient to work with on new car lease.I have and will continue to recommend New Country Lexus of Westport.

alahn422
2/02/2016

"Amazing client experience!"

At the end of December, I decided to lease my first ever Lexus (a RC350). My experience from the moment I walked through the showroom floor up to the time I took delivery of my car, was simply phenomenal! I was blown away by the entire car buying/leasing experience! had the pleasure of working with Jessica Boiano (Sales) and Anthony Ferreri (Finance)- they were informative, attentive and extremely professional! I highly recommend anyone in the "market" for a car to stop by New Country Lexus and ask to speak with Jessica & Anthony!

Westport7
1/27/2016

"They made it easy!"

Pleasant negotiation, great car! Patrick really knows his stuff. I bought from Lexus of Westport before and I imagine I will again! I love my new RX - it's loaded with great technology, comfort, and safety features.

Mario Cortella