New Country Lexus of Westport

1317 Post Road East,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
New Country Lexus of Westport Info
About New Country Lexus of Westport

******************************* "THE ALL NEW* NEW COUNTRY LEXUS OF WESTPORT #1 VOLUME LEXUS DEALER IN CONNECTICUT! 2014 and 2015 YTD New and Certified Lexus Sales Volume Brand New State-of-the-Art Facilities Now Open in Westport and Fairfield! ReCharged - ReInvented - ReEnergized ******************************* 24/7 @ www.LEXUSOFWESTPORT.com ******************************* *NEW Facilities *NEW Management *NEW Redesigned Product *NEW Customer Focus THE LEXUS COVENANT Lexus will enter the most competitive, prestigious automobile race in the world. Over 50 years of Toyota automotive experience has culminated in the creation of Lexus cars. They will be the finest cars ever built. Lexus will win the race because: Lexus will do it right from the start. Lexus will have the finest dealer network in the industry. Lexus will treat each customer as we would a guest in our home. If you think you can’t, you won’t… If you think you can, you will! We can, we will!

About New Country Lexus of Westport Learn More

• Dedicated Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Center
Kristin4216
4/04/2016

"Great Experience! "

Yulissa and everyone we dealt with could not have been more helpful and responsive. I love my new GX and appreciate how Yulissa and the entire Lexus team made it as easy as possible.

RobZ
4/03/2016

"Great Experience"

Worked with Yuliisa Rodriguez and Anthony Ferreri. Easy to work with and very friendly. Felt comfortable working with them. Negotiated a fair price for both sides; dealer experience was wonderful.

Textile
4/02/2016

"I recommend the Lexus of Westport dealer"

My experience @ this dealer was very favorable. Yulissa, my sales agent, listened & was very responsive to what I was looking for & trying to meet my financial demands along with the sales manager, Nicholas Belli. It took a number of phone calls along with a visit to finalize. Simply, it was all very professional & I was pleased with the outcome.

Nick Belli

Norm124
4/02/2016

"Friendly staff"

My experience with my sale agent was great.I never expected to buy a new rx350.She did give me a great deal which I could'nt refuse.There was no pressure.New country should be lucky to have. her as a sales person.

JM
3/31/2016

"Great Experience !"

Great experience with our sales executive, Anthony Otero. Anthony did everything in his power to meet our needs. He is a gentlemen, knowledgeable and not high pressuring in any way. I would be happy to recommend him to any of my friends. Allen Moore obviously has a great knowledge of the automobile and was all to happy to give us a comprehensive explanation of how to use the equipment in the vehicle. He also said we could call upon him at any time if we don't know how to use any of the equipment. We did ,however, have an unpleasant experience with the business manager. We thought we were in the office of Anthony Ferreri just to finalize lease papers but that was not the case. We were subjected to a sales pitch about insurance packages and felt pressure by his wanting us to buy an insurance package. Although Anthony was very nice, we found that too much time was spent explaining someting that we could not afford nor desire to purchase. The insurance package is something that should be offered by our salesman and either accepted or denied immediately without a long drawn out sales pitch by the business manager. This is a huge turnoff. I am quite certain this is not Anthony's fault but the Lexus protocol and way of doing things in order to sell more policies. Shame on Lexus for trying to squeeze the clients for another several hundred dollars after they have signed leases worth thousands and thousands of dollars.

Otkid

"2016 gs 350 f sport"

Walked in and was greeted by a great guy Anthony Otero.We talked about some of the preowned cars which they had available and agreed to meet following day.The next day i. arrived they were having a big sale and both of the cars i was interested in were pending sale.Being disappointed i asked if they could locate one for me.Thats when they showed me a new one with a color combination we loved i explained i wasnt prepared to purchase new and it would have to be a deal i could not turn down.After a little haggling i now have a new car in driveway which i got a fantastic deal on.Everybody at westport lexus are great people that just want you to have a great sales experience.

billwill
3/30/2016

"Anthony Otero is a "10" all around."

Anthony Otero will always be a 10 in my book for reaching out five months before my lease was up, taking advantage of the Lexus incentives this month and providing us with a vehicle we are delighted with at a very reasonable monthly payment. He's a winner as is the new ES350.

willie17

"Best Sales Team Ever"

I'm a pain in the neck to deal with. Joe Jacob gave me all the answers to my hundreds of questions which made me and my wife feel comfortable. And he and Nick B. (sales mgr) were completely honest with us and true to their word. They were also very fair in our dealings, knowledgable with all aspects of the car and mechanisms to acquire and met my timeframe. I highly recommend New Country Lexus of Westport. PS Mario was also terrific in Finance!

Nick Belli

RX350F

"My New Toy"

Anthony was easy to work with. Robert Rubino was so knowledgeable with all the new bells & whistles. Showed us how everything worked that we needed. Really made for a great experience.

Robert Rubino

jacqueline49

"Great experience"

David, Allen, and Anthony were all very professional and helpful. I had a great experience and would recommend Lexus of Westport to anyone looking for a car!

Reviews of Ricky  Garcia