New Country Lexus of Westport

1317 Post Road East,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
New Country Lexus of Westport Info
About New Country Lexus of Westport

******************************* "THE ALL NEW* NEW COUNTRY LEXUS OF WESTPORT #1 VOLUME LEXUS DEALER IN CONNECTICUT! 2014 and 2015 YTD New and Certified Lexus Sales Volume Brand New State-of-the-Art Facilities Now Open in Westport and Fairfield! ReCharged - ReInvented - ReEnergized ******************************* 24/7 @ www.LEXUSOFWESTPORT.com ******************************* *NEW Facilities *NEW Management *NEW Redesigned Product *NEW Customer Focus THE LEXUS COVENANT Lexus will enter the most competitive, prestigious automobile race in the world. Over 50 years of Toyota automotive experience has culminated in the creation of Lexus cars. They will be the finest cars ever built. Lexus will win the race because: Lexus will do it right from the start. Lexus will have the finest dealer network in the industry. Lexus will treat each customer as we would a guest in our home. If you think you can’t, you won’t… If you think you can, you will! We can, we will!

About New Country Lexus of Westport Learn More

• Dedicated Technology Specialist
  • Dedicated Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Center
jacqueline49

"Great experience"

David, Allen, and Anthony were all very professional and helpful. I had a great experience and would recommend Lexus of Westport to anyone looking for a car!

marcojmollica

"Great service."

This dealership cares about your needs.. they want you to be 100 % happy B4 yout purchase your vehicle. Jessica made sure the deal went smooth in every which way possible.. this was the 2nd car i purchased from her and I will be certain to buy more in the future.

Larry

"lease Experience"

Jessia was the most knowledgable, ernest and efficent sales person I have ever dealt with. Great Work and thank you for making the experience a pleasure. Its much appreciated.

shanson102
3/29/2016

"Unmatched, unparalleled customer-centered service"

I went to countless dealerships and met with many dealers before I came to NCLW and met Rish. From the first interaction, my wife and I were greeted with a professionalism and enthusiasm that was unmatched. Rish was thoughtful in his questions, trying to best understand our needs. Unlike other dealers and dealerships, I felt like he was working for us, trying to find the best car at the best price. My family walked away with a beautiful ES300h, and most importantly, satisfied. Thanks, Rish and the rest of the NCLW team.

Liz S
3/21/2016

"They were great"

Patrick made buying a car fun and easy. He was very patient while I had a work emergency in the middle of my test drive. He was cool.

jaxlax
3/15/2016

"Incredible Service thanks to Ronnie!"

Ronnie is by far the best service professional I've ever had to deal with. Competent, Curteous and willing to go the extra mile to ensure I have a positive experience. My husband gets really mad that I spend the money servicing our car at Lexus but I keep going back because of Ronnie and his care. I just wish other service professionals were more like Ronnie!!

Rachel
3/04/2016

"Easy, professional, helpful"

This was my first dealership/leasing experience and I cannot see myself downgrading to another dealership in the future. Every department I dealt with was knowledgeable, informative and made the process easy and efficient.

Dtex85
3/04/2016

"A+++ service"

Everyone was very helpful, had a great experience at the dealership! Absolutely love my car! Drives like a dream. Will definitely continue to shop with Lexus!

Impressed496
3/01/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

My recent purchase at Lexus of Westport was by far the most positive, best car buying experience I've ever had, period. I had stopped in just to look again at the new RX 350, with no intention of pursuing a deal that day. Jessica answered my questions about the car, and then asked me about my current leasing situation. She did a really great job of getting at what might be standing in the way of my going forward, then worked very hard to come up with creative alternatives that would make a deal work on both sides. She was able to assemble a very win-win lease that I'm very happy with. Jessica really has a fantastic approach to sales--authentic, thorough, deeply knowledgeable, and sincerely focused on creating a both a great deal and a super sales experience for the Lexus owner. I would highly recommend Jessica to anyone in the market for a fine car. The team she works with was topnotch as well, with Nick Belli, and Anthony Ferreri making the finance end of the transaction smooth and painless.

Nick Belli

Angelina701
3/01/2016

"Amazing "

Noel, was truly Amazing with his performance and professionalism. Outstanding representation for Lexus and for New County Lexus of Westport. This was my first time ever experiencing the easiest purchase ever in my life; from start to finish he called me to introduce himself sent me pictures along with all Literature and documents that I needed to endorse as well. it was truly an amazing performance by Noel. I would also, like to congratulate the management for producing such amazing performance of New County Lexus of Westport.

Nick Belli