New Country Lexus of Westport

1317 Post Road East,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
New Country Lexus of Westport Info
About New Country Lexus of Westport

******************************* "THE ALL NEW* NEW COUNTRY LEXUS OF WESTPORT #1 VOLUME LEXUS DEALER IN CONNECTICUT! 2014 and 2015 YTD New and Certified Lexus Sales Volume Brand New State-of-the-Art Facilities Now Open in Westport and Fairfield! ReCharged - ReInvented - ReEnergized ******************************* 24/7 @ www.LEXUSOFWESTPORT.com ******************************* *NEW Facilities *NEW Management *NEW Redesigned Product *NEW Customer Focus THE LEXUS COVENANT Lexus will enter the most competitive, prestigious automobile race in the world. Over 50 years of Toyota automotive experience has culminated in the creation of Lexus cars. They will be the finest cars ever built. Lexus will win the race because: Lexus will do it right from the start. Lexus will have the finest dealer network in the industry. Lexus will treat each customer as we would a guest in our home. If you think you can’t, you won’t… If you think you can, you will! We can, we will!

About New Country Lexus of Westport Learn More

• Dedicated Technology Specialist
  • Dedicated Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Center
Mark C
2/05/2016

"excellent, Jared was professional "

no problems, solid experience. the team environment in Westport was excellent. Sales, finance and services worked well with each other and made the experience painless.

sldempsey09
2/04/2016

"Very Happy"

Excellent service. Very helpful. I am very happy with the car and the experience with everyone at Lexus. I will recommend Lexus to anyone car shopping.

bags
2/03/2016

"As always,outstanding professional experience at New Country"

Jay,Nick ,Rob and Mario very professional and efficient to work with on new car lease.I have and will continue to recommend New Country Lexus of Westport.

alahn422
2/02/2016

"Amazing client experience!"

At the end of December, I decided to lease my first ever Lexus (a RC350). My experience from the moment I walked through the showroom floor up to the time I took delivery of my car, was simply phenomenal! I was blown away by the entire car buying/leasing experience! had the pleasure of working with Jessica Boiano (Sales) and Anthony Ferreri (Finance)- they were informative, attentive and extremely professional! I highly recommend anyone in the "market" for a car to stop by New Country Lexus and ask to speak with Jessica & Anthony!

Jessica Boiano

Westport7
1/27/2016

"They made it easy!"

Pleasant negotiation, great car! Patrick really knows his stuff. I bought from Lexus of Westport before and I imagine I will again! I love my new RX - it's loaded with great technology, comfort, and safety features.

Mario Cortella

dondrus
1/26/2016

"High level of commitment to his clients"

I have been a Mercedes owner for many years until I leased a Lexus. I am now on my second Lexus and have never experienced such a high level of service, dedication and commitment to the customer that Richard Bird has given. He is always courteous, professional, greets me with a smile and truly cares about getting things right. I recently went in for a minor tire pressure issue and the problem was fixed within a matter of minutes. While I was there, he noticed a dent in my back bumper and offered to have it pushed out. It took a matter of minutes, the bumper is back to normal, and the efforts of the service department cost me a fraction of the cost it would be if I went to an auto body shop. Richard oversaw the task and even assisted the service mechanic in smoothing out the dent! I cannot say enough about this fine young man's patience, concern for the customer, and his integrity in " getting it done right". It is truly a pleasure in dealing with Richard and the service department in Fairfield. The days are gone where I dreaded taking my former cars in for service and having to question and argue what was completed or still not working properly. Thank you, Richard and Lexus service. You are in a league of your own!

mark
1/23/2016

"Awesome car buying experience"

Just recently purchased a pre-owned certified Lexus from this dealership. It was my first time purchasing a car and the sale was extremely helpful, friendly and able to answer any questions I had about the car with patience, making the entire car purchasing experience smooth and pleasant.

bpmcm
1/15/2016

"McMahon - New IS 300"

I am very satisfied with my new Lexus IS 300. The service I received from the dealership during the course of my purchase was excellent.

Lexus nje
1/13/2016

"Lexus Westport"

New Country Lexus of Westport surpassed all expectations. I leased a car and throughout the process the level of professionalism and customer service were top notch.

Carl Olive
1/12/2016

"Excellent, professional service!"

Each step of the process was handled in a professional and efficient manner. The financial discussions were simple and very fair. Our overall experience was excellent!

Reviews of Yulissa Rodriguez