New Country Lexus of Westport

1317 Post Road East,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
New Country Lexus of Westport Info
About New Country Lexus of Westport

******************************* "THE ALL NEW* NEW COUNTRY LEXUS OF WESTPORT #1 VOLUME LEXUS DEALER IN CONNECTICUT! YTD 2014 New and Certified Sales Volume ReCharged - ReInvented - ReEnergized ******************************* 24/7 @ www.LEXUSOFWESTPORT.com ******************************* *NEW Facilities *NEW Management *NEW Redesigned Product *NEW Customer Focus THE LEXUS COVENANT Lexus will enter the most competitive, prestigious automobile race in the world. Over 50 years of Toyota automotive experience has culminated in the creation of Lexus cars. They will be the finest cars ever built. Lexus will win the race because: Lexus will do it right from the start. Lexus will have the finest dealer network in the industry. Lexus will treat each customer as we would a guest in our home. If you think you can’t, you won’t… If you think you can, you will! We can, we will!

About New Country Lexus of Westport Learn More

• Dedicated Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Center
cconstand
12/09/2015

" My Experience"

This is the 2nd car we bought from this dealership this year. Excellent customer support from everyone. Nice atmosphere and friendly people . A great experience all around.

December 15, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your buisness and welcome to the New Country family. Our All New state-of-the-art Lexus Service Center in Fairfield is now open. Your comfort is important to us! Enjoy our beautiful new waiting lounge with 2 Flat Screen TV's, Variety of Bagels, Gourmet Coffee and Espresso, Cold Beverages, Fresh Fruit, Assortment of Snacks, Wifi Business Center with 3 iPads and work essentials, Daily Newspapers, large selection of the latest Magazines, Complimentary Car Wash with every Service, Home Pickup and Drop-off available for any Major Service and a fleet of over 50 New Lexus loaner vehicles by appointment for services over 2 hours. Service, Parts and Body Shop hours are Monday through Friday 7am-8pm and Saturday 7:30am-5pm. For your next service appointment or If you need anything during your Lexus ownership please contact us at www.lexusofwestport.com. For New Lexus vehicle: 5k mile and 10k miles Services are Complimentary For Certified Pre-Owned Lexus vehicles: Your 1st Oil Change at 5k miles from delivery date is Complimentary. Best Regards, J.R. Buchbinder General Manager jrbuchbinder@newcountry.com 203-255-1531 x6912

Marcello gs350
11/23/2015

"Great customer service "

Great people, attentive workers , comfortable experience. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to lease or buy a car. Workers really knew the ins and outs of the car of which you are purchasing! All and all the best experience yet

goice1
11/18/2015

"A Dream comes true"

An excellent experience with everyone I dealt with. I am happy to be a part of New Country Family!! Never thought I would be driving A Lexus, thanks for making my dream come true!!

ErikaP
11/10/2015

"Exceeds expectations, will not go to any other dealership!!!"

I want to express complete customer satisfaction in purchasing my 2015 NX . I was very impressed and happy with my salesperson, Jay Stokols. He went above and beyond my expectations, him and Nick (Sales Manager) worked with me and presented all the options that made sense to me and my budget. Anthony in the finance department was superb, he took his time to explain all the details in the contract and answered all my questions; as well as my family's. Being a girl from Latin roots, my whole family would come to the negotiations to support me. I was again impressed by the detailed attention provided to me and my whole family. I could have not chosen a better dealership than New Country Lexus of Westport, to everyone involved in my purchase of my new Lexus, all I have to say is Thank you!!! You really have made this experience one to remember.

Ljnill1115@gmail.com
11/10/2015

"The Luxury of a Lexus"

I had a very satisfying experience with Westport Lexus .. From the first phone call of me inquiring about the car to receiving the car to the current Lexus emails . All good, courteous smart eager to help and patient staff. I'll be a a life long customer of Lexus ... Thank you all Lauren Nill

westportrx350
11/06/2015

"Didn't waste my time. Respected my limitations. Left in car!"

I came in a month before and stated I would not be leaving with a lease but got the full treatment/explanation as though I were a full closed high end sale. Then Patrick followed up and I felt he kept me on his radar and earned my giving it a go on meeting my financial restrictions when I was ready to lease. He tried to get me every perk and rebate. We closed the deal and I had to leave for a party from which he picked me up personally as the showroom was closing so I could come get the freshly cleaned and prepared car. It took two and a half hours after closing to arrange insurance (insurer's errors) and the last details of financial paperwork. No one grimaced at the late hour or inconvenience on a Friday night. That was impressive and made me feel valued knowing they had long commutes home in traffic because of me. I am very impressed with the personal attention even though my car was not top of the line and it was my first contract with New Country. I'd return next time in a heartbeat.

tedholl666
11/06/2015

"Simple, Straight Forward, painless"

A very pleasant experience. I would recommend New Country Lexus to friends looking to purchase a new Lexus. Very polite, courteous, and competent group of people.

Ansky01923
11/04/2015

"ROYALTY"

New country knows how to treat their clients. They make you feel like you are their one and only customer and place all attention on and around you when placing you into one of their vehicles. I dealt with three people in this process, and all three blew me away with their customer relations. Kasey, my sales consultant, Anthony Ferreri, the business manager, and last but certainly not least, my technology specialist. I would recommend anyone to New country, as I am 100% confident that they will treat any of my referrals, as great and flawlessly, as they treated me.

My Technology specialist belongs in management. He is top notch, along with the other two team members that I dealt with

Nancy
10/28/2015

"Easiest lease!"

Wow! I had the pleasure of having Jessica Boiano as my sales rep. Not only was she a pleasure to work with but she was the most knowledgeable sales car representative I have ever encountered. She was able to answer and explain every last detail regarding the lease along with how all the bells and whistles of the RX 350 work. I had been to several car dealerships prior to purchasing my lease and New Country Lexus of Westport was by far the most pleasurable experience. They made leasing a new car hassle free.

November 02, 2015

Anne&LarryT
10/28/2015

"Best Lexus Dealership in Connecticut"

New Country Lexus of Westport sets the standard for professionalism, reliability, and customer care. Both Jessica Boiano and Anthony Ferreri are knowledgeable, accessible, and affable which made the purchase of our new RX an enjoyable experience , Allen Moore's attention to detail and efficiency left us with no unanswered questions about our new vehicle. This purchase was our third from. New Country and we plan on continuing the relationship .

November 02, 2015