New Country Lexus of Westport

Service Manager

August 22, 2017

"Yulissa was the best "

- Herman Acevedo

Had a great experience at New Country of Westport, Yulissa and Ricky did a great job in getting the car i wanted in a short amount of time. I already recommend them to my son and his wife.

Yulissa Rodriguez
Joe Jacob
Ricky Garcia

August 19, 2017

"Re-programming my keys"

- Roger

Had lost an electronic key but had bought key insurance when I bought the car. Brought the car in for service; they gave me a new key and re-programmed the old one. As it turned out, the "easy access" feature stopped working. Meanwhile, I found my old key. So brought the car back -- they quickly and efficiently reprogrammed the keys, including my old key -- all gratis. Jason speeded me through. Thanks!

Jason Cogoni

August 18, 2017

"Great service, welcoming staff, amazing dealership!"

- Stacie Miles

Lexus of Westport exceeded my expectations. I was immediately greeted and assisted upon my arrival. The staff were so welcoming! I was met with a smile and a “hello!” from everyone. I needed tires, so I was given different options with varying performance and price ranges by Michael, the service consultant, and the service manager, Kenny. I didn’t feel pressured into buying the most expensive tires, like I have at other dealerships. They provided me with a loaner car, even though I would not have minded waiting in their waiting room. They have comfortable seating, television, beverages and snacks. The great service didn’t stop once I left their doors. Ken provided me with a number to call in case I needed anything and Michael sent me text messages with updates. I even had a few additional questions, which were answered promptly through the text messaging service. Overall, the whole experience was comfortable and effortless. I am making Lexus of Westport my “go to” for buying and service needs.

Ken Esposito