New Country Lexus of Westport

1317 Post Road East,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
New Country Lexus of Westport Info
About New Country Lexus of Westport

******************************* "THE ALL NEW* NEW COUNTRY LEXUS OF WESTPORT #1 VOLUME LEXUS DEALER IN CONNECTICUT! YTD 2014 SALES ReCharged - ReInvented - ReEnergized ******************************* 24/7 @ www.LEXUSOFWESTPORT.com ******************************* *NEW Facilities *NEW Management *NEW Redesigned Product *NEW Customer Focus THE LEXUS COVENANT Lexus will enter the most competitive, prestigious automobile race in the world. Over 50 years of Toyota automotive experience has culminated in the creation of Lexus cars. They will be the finest cars ever built. Lexus will win the race because: Lexus will do it right from the start. Lexus will have the finest dealer network in the industry. Lexus will treat each customer as we would a guest in our home. If you think you can’t, you won’t… If you think you can, you will! We can, we will!

About New Country Lexus of Westport Learn More

• Dedicated Technology Specialist
  • Dedicated Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Center
dianne23
4/02/2015

"What a surprise! We went to look & we leased 2 cars!"

very efficient sale [leasing] job by Rish Pahled. The vehicle was delivered in professional manner. Our Tec person, Mike was extremly patient and an excellant "teacher."

April 11, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your buisness and welcome to the New Country family. Please remember that our all new state-of-the-art Lexus Service Center in Fairfield is open Monday through Saturday. If you need anything during your Lexus ownership please contact us. Congratulations! Best Regards, JR Buchbinder General Manager jrbuchbinder@newcountry.com 203-255-1531 x6912

JWS
4/02/2015

"Best buy and quality service equals positive outcome"

Yulissa was a pleasure to speak to right from our initial phone conversation. She was very welcoming and accommodating to the specific vehicle requirements. In light of our circumstances, Yulissa was willing to work with us throughout the entire process. Her management team was very willing and able to help us get to where we wanted to be with the vehicle. Overall, the entire sales process was seamless through delivery. Highly recommend this dealership and look for Yulissa. Great job and looking forward to continued business. Thank you.

Ashley Cunha
3/26/2015

"Quick and accomodating"

I had an excellent experience with buying my new Lexus RX 350 after just totaling the same vehicle within 4 months of purchasing during an ice storm. Everyone was courteous and extremely accommodating while working with me and my insurance!

j
3/23/2015

"Excellent experience"

Absolute pleasure working with John and the team at Lexus in Westport. John understood our needs and responded to them. The team stayed late to get the delivery done.

dion
3/15/2015

"Positive Sales experince"

I purchased a certified pre-owned car from Westport Lexus and was totally impressed by the sales team. Everyone exceeded my expectations. Anthony was incredibly helpful. He spent the time to ensure that he had the right car for me. There was no high pressure sales tactics, just honest conversations about what I was looking for. I felt appreciated and respected, not a common experience at a car dealership. Al was willing to negotiate and made a sale at at price that was great for both of us. Ricky took time to explain all of the available options for me. Jared walked me through all of the options and ensured that my phone was enabled prior to leaving. I would recommend a Lexus from Westport Lexus.

Jared Epstein

eddieg203
3/11/2015

"New vehicle purchase."

Another great experience purchasing another vehicle. All my expectations we exceeded. Felt very comfortable and in very good hands. Lexus of Westport always puts their customers first, and go above and beyond for them. A+++ All around!

Cris
3/10/2015

"Great dealership great sales experience"

Anthony Otero sold me a beautiful 2012 Lexus 350. He was patient, knowledgeable & I was 100% satisfied with the dealership & my sales experience. I would definitely return to purchase another vehicle from him.

Anwar
3/05/2015

"Amazing and professional customer service "

Jessica Bianco and the whole team at Lexus are a great,professional staff and I loved working with them and would definitely recommend anyone to them. I'm very happy with the car,price and service/hospitality I received. If there was any higher ratings I would definitely give it to them.

Sussi
3/05/2015

"Terrific staff!"

This is my 3rd Lexus from New Country Lexus of Westport! The staff is great and I feel comfortable doing business with them. Jessica Boiano was wonderful! She is very professional and knowledgeable. She showed me all the latest features in the new car and was very patient. Allen Moore /Technology Specialist knows the cars inside out and explained all the features that I have not utilized before. I have also been very pleased with their service department in Fairfield. A great experience. Thank you!

Allen Moore

chille
2/25/2015

"New Country Lexus Fairfield CT"

Met with Tom Savone and he put is in a great vehicle, 2013 RX 350. He spent time finding the right vehicle for us and put a very competitive deal together. We had no reason to look further and actually drove the car out of lot that afternoon. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Tom and New Country Lexus. This is our second purchase at this dealership and we would recommend the Lexus line as well as this dealership in Fairfield Connecticut. Steve and Margaret Chille

Reviews of Mario Cortella