Read Reviews New Country Lexus of Westport

Yulissa RodriguezNew Car Sales Specialist9 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: New Country Lexus of Westport

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, New Country Lexus of Westport has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About New Country Lexus of Westport

"THE ALL NEW* LEXUS OF WESTPORT
24/7 @ www.LEXUSOFWESTPORT.com
*NEW Management *NEW Redesigned Product *NEW Customer Focus

THE LEXUS COVENANT
Lexus will enter the most competitive,
prestigious automobile race in the world.
Over 50 years of Toyota automotive
experience has culminated in the creation
of Lexus cars. They will be the
finest cars ever built.
Lexus will win the race because:
Lexus will do it right from the start.
Lexus will have the finest dealer network
in the industry. Lexus will treat each
customer as we would a guest in our home.
If you think you can’t, you won’t…
If you think you can, you will!
We can, we will!

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"1200 Mile Test Drive"

RamblinRose
5/12/2014 8:01:08 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Mike MoranoMike Morano

My Review Of New Country Lexus of Westport:

Working with Mike Morano at New Country Lexus of Westport was a very good experience. Having found the vehicle/dealership online, it was important to get all our questions handled promptly and correctly. Mike did so and offered very personal service as well. So much so that I was comfortable buying a one-way ticket to buy and drive our "new to us" Lexus back to Wisconsin. We're loving our new wheels and have gotten lots of rave reviews for how clean and nice it is. I'd recommend that you check out this dealership for your new or used car needs.

Added: 5/27/2014 6:24:42 PM

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and please let us know if you need anything during your Lexus ownership. Your business is appreciated!
In the unexpected event of an accident, dings, dents or any body repair, please note to bring your Lexus direct to our Service Center and it will be handled by our Body Shop Specialist using genuine Lexus parts.
Refer your Family, Friends and Co-Workers to Lexus of Westport at http://www.newcountrylexusofwestport.com/Referral-Program-in-CT?siteMapItemName=2533801375126172536 and enter your information to receive $200.00 for every new or used car sales referral at Lexus of Westport.
If you have any technology questions, please contact one of our Lexus Technology Specialists at (203) 255-1531. They are there for you to get the most out of your Lexus ownership and to make sure you are completely satisfied with your vehicle.

"Excellent Sales Experience"

egreaves20
5/12/2014 1:47:01 PM

Michael MordoffMichael Mordoff

My Review Of New Country Lexus of Westport:

This past Saturday, I had an excellent sales experience at Lexus of Westport. It started with a letter from J.R. Buchbinder on Friday, followed by a call from Joe Jacob who asked me to stop by the dealership to discuss potentially purchasing a new Lexus. I arrived at 1pm on Saturday and was greeted instantly. I then met with Joe who was extremely friendly and knowledgeable on the Lexus product. Joe spent alot of time with me asking various questions as to why I was potentially looking to purchase a new vehicle. Joe then showed my around the dealership and the various different colors and options of the Lexus model I was interested in. After a short period of time, we worked out a deal. I then sat with the business manager, Mario Cortella, who was very professional and proficient. He walked me through the deal particulars and made quick work of the process. Finally, Michael Mordoff spent a great deal of time with me explaining the technology aspects of my new Lexus, something that is a tremendous value added service given how quickly technology changes these days. Overall, I am extremely happy with my buying experience at Lexus of Westport and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned Lexus.

Added: 5/27/2014 6:23:28 PM

Please remember your first TWO services are complimentary at 5 months and 10 month intervals from your date of delivery OR as soon as your maintenance light appears on your dashboard. The TWO complimentary services are valid at our Service Center at 80 Kings Highway Cut-Off in Fairfield, CT. We have over 50 brand new Lexus loaner vehicles by appointment for any service over 2 hours for your convenience and appointments can be made 24/7 at www.newcountryservice.com .
If you wish to attend our next New Owners Welcome Event, please LIKE US on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NewCountryLexusWestport . You will find our next event date where you can RSVP to join us for food, technology presentations and win some exciting Lexus prizes.

"RX 350 2015"

Kimmosely
5/8/2014 12:32:23 PM

Michael J. BuchbinderMichael J. Buchbinder

My Review Of New Country Lexus of Westport:

I want to express a great experience at the new country Lexus of Westport. My experience with Carolyna was wonderful she was professional and really new her stuff about the Lexus cars. I came in with just inquiring about my trade in and walking away with a brand new 2015 RX 350. They was able to take my car and keep me within my payment limits, which I didn't expect. All staff was helpful with showing me how to understand & use my new car. Will recommend others to come to new country of Westport.

Added: 5/10/2014 4:41:31 PM

"Pleasent Experiance"

JMartinez88
5/6/2014 1:40:08 PM

My Review Of New Country Lexus of Westport:

Great Time At Lexus! My First Impression Of the Location, "Very Nice Area" Upon Entering, Was Promptly Greeted And Asked to Wait For a sales person. So in the mean time I took A walk around the place the bathroom was very clean and had amenities like Lotion Hair Gel Deoderant Shaving Cream / Razor, Thought I was At a hotel or somehthing. On the way out Was kindly offered Snack \ Drinks so Grabbed A Doubble Espresso a Soda And A Bag of Doritos , (Not to shabby!) So When I walked Back To the Front Desk I was Greeted By Joseph Jacob My Salesman, We Took a Few Test Drives and Worked on Some Number Joe is Very Charismatic and he Had A Few Funny Jokes too. Liked How he conducts he business, Professional and Ethical. So With That Being Said , Still Walked away From the sale the first day ( Isn't that a unwritten rule of car sales lol) But the next day, Saturday I Came With My Honda Trade in, and got the best Deal With Joe Jacob and Mario The Finance Guy ..

Very Pleasureable Expericance Would Go Back 1 Hr From NY to buy another car here. if That Means anything to you

So Happy I Took Home The Lexus Is 350 AWD F Sport Ultra White On Black Leather , This Car is Hott!

AND BUY THE WAY DONT SKIMP ON THE WHEEL AND TIRE COVERAGE ITS WORTH IT. The Following Day After I bought the Car I hit A pothole in Yonkers, ny and Lexus Roadside Came Out Changed my tire and the next day i went to local dealer RAY Catena Lexus Where There i Got a new Tire at No Cost. !

Love it Just Love it !

trensky
5/6/2014 10:49:37 AM

Rish PahladRish Pahlad

My Review Of New Country Lexus of Westport:

I worked with Rish Pahlad and had a great experience. He was very helpful, easy to talk to, and answered all of my questions in a detailed and professional manner.

Added: 5/7/2014 7:48:56 PM

Twitter
"Lexus of Westport is great"

Robamen09
5/5/2014 9:15:46 PM

My Review Of New Country Lexus of Westport:

The New country of Lexus at Westport is a great dealership. I bought a new Lexus there and the sales department was very gracious, they took the time to explain everything and gave me the rundown on all the details necessary.

I would recommend them highly.

Added: 5/7/2014 7:48:48 PM

"Experience"

charbev59
5/3/2014 10:36:58 PM

Rish PahladRish Pahlad

My Review Of New Country Lexus of Westport:

Salesman was warm, friendly and knowledgeable. He was anxious to please and made every effort to help us in deciding on type of Lexus to purchase,

Added: 5/7/2014 7:48:27 PM

Twitter
"Overview of New Car Purchase"

go2jim
5/3/2014 10:18:30 AM

Joe Jacob
Anthony Ferreri
Jeff King

3.4

My Review Of New Country Lexus of Westport:

I have purchased many multiple Lexus vehicles for myself, my wife and had other family members buy them too o n my advice. All told, ten vehicles. Though the Lexus dealership in Greenwich tends to have better pricing and more professional customer service, I come to Lexus of Westport due to the proximity to my home in Fairfield. I buy Lexus vehicles because of the unparalleled record of vehicle quality and longevity, as I tend to keep cars for 8-10 years. The reliability factor is amazing. I also tend to service all of my vehicles on a regular basis inline with recommendations from Lexus Service in Fairfield.

The price I negotiated was fair as was my trade-in value. I was disappointed that Joe, my salesman, had miscalculated my initial sales contract. We ran the numbers back through together - the error was in my favor but I don't do business like that.

The vehicle I wanted was located and delivered to Westport within a week, which was fine. Upon settlement, for which I had paid in advance by wire transfer, all that was left to do was sign off on some papers and go through the vehicle with the tech specialist, Stephanie. Sadly, after tending to all of the basic paperwork, I was barraged by both Joe, Anthony Ferreri (business manager) and someone named Michael with back-to-back 'hard-sell' techniques to purchase additional extended warranties and coverage for interior/exterior etc. I kept saying 'no' and they kept pushing me to take any deal, any combination of options - anything to extend the sale. I had trouble getting them to stop pushing me. I must say that while the Lexus vehicle quality is A+, the Lexus Service (Jeff King is my service writer and he is exceptional in his knowledge of cars, his courtesy and professionalism) is A+ and the proximity to my home is great, the sales experience always lags behind. The pressure on the sales staff to sell and extend sales must be crushing.

I have bought two other Lexus vehicles in Greenwich for my wife. It is a calmer, no-pressure and more professional experience. My other family members bought from Greenwich too after visiting both and feeling the same way.

My suggestion to the management, and ownership, of the New Country Lexus of Westport dealership is to sit back and evaluate this experience and find a way to alter the process so that the buyer feels appreciated, first and foremost, in a lower pressure environment. While I am sure that a great deal of profit can be made on the post-sale add-ons, the pressure to sell them is too much.

Lastly, I received two sets of key for my new vehicle. One set worked fine. The other was for a vehicle other than mine, which I did not figure out until I tried to use the other one when I got home after delivery. I had to bring both sets to Jeff King, who quickly reprogrammed the fob and had a new hard key cut for me. Both keys should have been tested before delivery.

I look forward to many years of enjoyment in this new vehicle. I hope my next sales experience is different.

Added: 5/7/2014 7:48:07 PM

Congratulations on your new Lexus and thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and please contact me personally if you would like to discuss your experience in detail.

Best Regards,

203-255-1531 x6912

"New car"

Jseaman
4/30/2014 8:47:41 PM

My Review Of New Country Lexus of Westport:

Had a wonderful experience with Carolyna and Mario. Good choice to promote Carolyna. Hope she sells lots a pleasure to work with her . Mario had some challenges with our registration and took care of it perfectly. All in all another great experience with lexus, this is our 4th and we be back again I'm sure. Keep the same great people Joan joe seaman

Added: 5/7/2014 7:45:19 PM

"RX 350 2015"

Di4850
4/30/2014 4:23:34 PM

Mario CortellaMario Cortella
Alfred  Liosi Jr.Alfred Liosi Jr.
Michael MordoffMichael Mordoff

My Review Of New Country Lexus of Westport:

This is my second RX 350 - first time working with Carolyna. I can't say enough about her. She was a pleasure to work with every step of the way. (My previous sales person 4 years ago was horrible - thankfully he no longer works here). I really felt like she listened to all of our concerns and did everything possible to get us the best deal she could. I have always felt that Lexus is a company that provides not only quality vehicles and service but will go the distance for its customers. Carolyna proved that. Great idea having a tech specialist on site also!

Added: 5/7/2014 7:45:03 PM