New Country Lexus of Westport

1317 Post Road East,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
New Country Lexus of Westport Info
About New Country Lexus of Westport

******************************* "THE ALL NEW* NEW COUNTRY LEXUS OF WESTPORT #1 VOLUME LEXUS DEALER IN CONNECTICUT! 2014 and 2015 YTD New and Certified Lexus Sales Volume Brand New State-of-the-Art Facilities Now Open in Westport and Fairfield! ReCharged - ReInvented - ReEnergized ******************************* 24/7 @ www.LEXUSOFWESTPORT.com ******************************* *NEW Facilities *NEW Management *NEW Redesigned Product *NEW Customer Focus THE LEXUS COVENANT Lexus will enter the most competitive, prestigious automobile race in the world. Over 50 years of Toyota automotive experience has culminated in the creation of Lexus cars. They will be the finest cars ever built. Lexus will win the race because: Lexus will do it right from the start. Lexus will have the finest dealer network in the industry. Lexus will treat each customer as we would a guest in our home. If you think you can’t, you won’t… If you think you can, you will! We can, we will!

About New Country Lexus of Westport Learn More

• Dedicated Technology Specialist
  • Dedicated Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Center
judith lawford
5/17/2016

"My experience with Lexus Of Wesport"

Once again I had a very pleasant experience at Lexus. Jared a very experienced salesman was extremely knowledable of the car I was to lease. He was very respectful and very personable. He went out of his way to bend over backwards so to speak for me. I feel that I could if needed go back and talk with him about the workings of my car. The tech specialist was also extremely helpful to me as this car has so many more bells and whistles than the Hybrid. He also told me to contact me about anything I needed help with. I believe his name is Allen. Keep doing what u r doing everyone at Lexus and I will be a valued customer for many years to come!!! Judy Lawford very satisfied customer......

Tech Specialist I think his name was Allen.

May 19, 2016

Thank you for your review and we appreciate your business! Our Brand New Lexus Service Center in Fairfield is now open! Enjoy the comfort of our luxurious new waiting lounge with endless amenities and an iPad business center. Our award winning certified trained Lexus technicians are working with state of the art equipment using only Lexus genuine parts. We carry a huge selection of Lexus recommended Tires and have a Detail Center and Body Shop services on premises to keep your Lexus looking new. Since your safety and convenience is important to us, during every Lexus service visit at Lexus of Westport, we exclusively perform our Complimentary Lexus Express Write-Up which is a Complimentary Tire Tread Depth Analysis, Battery Test, Alignment Check and Multi-Point Inspection. Over 50 New Lexus Courtesy Loaner vehicles are set aside for our Lexus of Westport service guests, by appointment. We also offer home pick-up and drop off if requested, ask service advisor for details. The New Country Lexus of Westport service team looks forward to serving you. Experience our All New Lexus of Westport Service Center in Fairfield! Best Regards, Michael J. Buchbinder General Manager mbuchbinder@newcountry.com 203.255.1531 ext 6908

BP1
5/16/2016

"Purchase of a New Vehicle"

The Sales and Finance teams were very courteous and helpful. We are repeat customers of New Country Lexus of Westport and would highly recommend the dealership to others.

Sheikh Max
5/04/2016

"Great Workmanship and Good Customer Service."

It was time for a Major Service on my Lexus which i didn't want to do myself or any-other local place. I took it Lexus of Westport service after Emailing the details to Ken. Rich Bird assisted in scheduling to set it up in my Limited Time (as i work an hour away from Fairfield, CT). Rich is knowledgeable and pleasure to deal with. He communicated via Email/Phone and explained everything upfront. Because of my timing he let me drop my car over the weekend and service was complete by Monday EOB. Which i really appreciate. Thank you for getting this done hassle free. When i dropped my car I met Elias Gonzalez. Yes, i was impressed by his great customer service skills and got me into the loaner sooner than i had anticipated. Gentleman has a great sense of humor :) I got a little bit of attitude & just a tad bit of rudeness from someone when I went back to pickup my car. But i would not bring my rating down for everyone because of someone who might be having a bad day. ;) Just be courteous. Talking about workmanship & repairs. So far everything looks good. I already knew which parts were needed and the Techs did great Job in replacing and servicing. We should not forget Techs,,, Those are the people who do the real thing behind the scenes. Big Thanks to them.

Elias Gonzalez

Sunshine
4/27/2016

" Excellent service "

This service center is under new management, each and every visit has been an extremely pleasant one. From the valet who greeted me to the professional and knowledgeable staff, it was seamless . I would strongly recommend Lexus of Westport service center , Ken Esposito and his staff to all my friends and family

Deelstaff
4/20/2016

"Lexus of Westport, CT"

I appreciate the courteous, professional service I received from the staff at Lexus of Westport. Everyone was accommodating and demonstrated personal care of my needs throughout this experience.

hk2016
4/10/2016

"Great service"

Excellent customer service and very professional. They worked with my budget and helped me get the car I was looking for. The overall experience was great and I'd totally recommend this dealership to others.

Corigliano810
4/09/2016

"Lexus of Westport experience"

Superior and friendly customer service, very attentive in all aspects, immediate response to emails and phone messages, and very knowledgeable to all your needs. The overall experience is more than excellent. It's done with superb professionalism.

Nick Belli
Robert Rubino (5)

Teacher 03
4/07/2016

"Pleasant and Efficiant"

Friendly, courteous, efficient and pleasant, Very helpful in working on the right price, car, and extras I was looking for. Available when needed, and pleasant to be around. Roberto and Marie was extremely professional and really knew their information. It was a pleasure to work with all three.

Robert Rubino

HF
4/06/2016

"very professional "

Yulissa negotiated to get the best price possible. This is the second Lexus I leased and both times the price was right and the deal was handled in a very professional manner.

Mary B.
4/05/2016

"Outstanding Service & Customer Dedication"

Michal Moczulski was great to work with. I purchased a 2015 pre-certified Lexus and he was extremely helpful in walking me through the benefits of pre-certified program. He was also very reasonable and not high pressured to work as I was shopping for a new car. Michal was extremely responsive to all my questions and provided excellent customer service as did the rest of the team there. I would definitely recommend Michal to other friends and family in the market for a Lexus. Overall an excellent experience

Reviews of Patrick Lomnitzer