New Country Lexus of Westport

Jared Epstein

New Car Internet Sales Specialist
Joe Jacob, Business Manager, New Country Lexus of Westport

Joe Jacob

Allen Moore, Master Certified Technology Specialist, New Country Lexus of Westport

Allen Moore

Master Certified Technology Specialist
David Matys, New Car Internet Sales Specialist, New Country Lexus of Westport

David Matys

New Car Internet Sales Specialist

February 21, 2017

"easy transaction"

- mikefalcone

exc. and very professional dealership to do business with. all parties involved in transaction were very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. thanks to jared, al, allen, and joe for a very comfortable experience in the purchase of a 2016 es350, and am looking forward to my next vehicle purchase with them in the future.

February 15, 2017

"Ease of Buying"

- Lexus Love

I was worried about purchasing a car from Lexus of Westport due to hearing so many negative reports about the dealership and their employees. I was happily surprised when I made contact with the dealership and was able to select and negotiate a car without going into the dealership. I was not harassed by the salesman I contacted. He gave me the information I requested and allowed me to come to a decision whether to buy or not. I was picked up at my home and driven to the dealership to pay for the vehicle I chose by my salesperson. All in all it was a good experience.

February 02, 2017

"Jared was awesome ! "

- Mirandam

Jared Epstein .... best sales person ever ....told me everything thing I needed to know ... even how to use my remote start :) highly recommend him to anyone looking for a car!

• Personal Sales and Service Conceirge