New Country Lexus of Westport

New Country Lexus of Westport
Call
New Country Lexus of Westport Info
About New Country Lexus of Westport

******************************* "THE ALL NEW* LEXUS OF WESTPORT ******************************* 24/7 @ www.LEXUSOFWESTPORT.com ******************************* *NEW Management *NEW Redesigned Product *NEW Customer Focus THE LEXUS COVENANT Lexus will enter the most competitive, prestigious automobile race in the world. Over 50 years of Toyota automotive experience has culminated in the creation of Lexus cars. They will be the finest cars ever built. Lexus will win the race because: Lexus will do it right from the start. Lexus will have the finest dealer network in the industry. Lexus will treat each customer as we would a guest in our home. If you think you can’t, you won’t… If you think you can, you will! We can, we will!

About New Country Lexus of Westport Learn More

• On Site Body Shop Services
  • Dedicated Technology Specialist
  • Dedicated Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Center

"Review"

Thank you for the great experience of car buying! Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable. Michael was able to show me car features in the most efficient way. I am looking forward to buying from this dealership again.

July 05, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and please let us know if you need anything during your Lexus ownership. Your business is appreciated! Please remember your first TWO services are complimentary at 5 months and 10 month intervals from your date of delivery OR as soon as your maintenance light appears on your dashboard. The TWO complimentary services are valid at our Service Center at 80 Kings Highway Cut-Off in Fairfield, CT. We have over 50 brand new Lexus loaner vehicles by appointment for any service over 2 hours for your convenience and appointments can be made 24/7 at www.newcountryservice.com . In the unexpected event of an accident, dings, dents or any body repair, please note to bring your Lexus direct to our Service Center and it will be handled by our Body Shop Specialist using genuine Lexus parts. If you wish to attend our next New Owners Welcome Event, please LIKE US on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NewCountryLexusWestport . You will find our next event date where you can RSVP to join us for food, technology presentations and win some exciting Lexus prizes. Refer your Family, Friends and Co-Workers to Lexus of Westport at http://www.newcountrylexusofwestport.com/Referral-Program-in-CT?siteMapItemName=2533801375126172536 and enter your information to receive $200.00 for every new or used car sales referral at Lexus of Westport. If you have any technology questions, please contact one of our Lexus Technology Specialists at (203) 255-1531. They are there for you to get the most out of your Lexus ownership and to make sure you are completely satisfied with your vehicle. Thanks again and welcome to the New Country family, JR Buchbinder General Manager jrbuchbinder@newcountry.com www.LexusofWestport.com (203) 255-1531 x6912

"purchase of new lexus RX350"

After checking the internet, we were refered to your dealership. Joe followed up with me via email for a few weeks and answered my questions , which made it possible to test drive and purchase all done in one visit.

"Lexus experience"

The staff covered avery aspect of the car and it's options. They were very friendly and eager to assist, as did Mario to finance the car.

July 05, 2014

"A pleasure to deal with!"

We received first-rate support and service from Joe Jacob and the staff at the Westport location. Everyone at the dealership referred to me by my name, asked me how I was doing, and spoke to me in a pleasant, respectful voice. They made sure they obtained all of the details surrounding my questions and concerns and provided me with excellent communication and satisfaction. I felt they took my initial concerns in consideration and did their very best to help me. They did everything possible to accommodate my needs and satisfy my willingness to ultimately purchase a vehicle. The transaction was smooth and easy, and I appreciated the time Mike Mordoff spent with me to go over the vehicle functions. I highly recommend this dealership and it was a pleasure doing business with. P.S....loving my new RX350!

"RX450 Hybrid"

I was going to purchase an Infinity. My brother made me promise to test drive a Lexus. I never made it back to the Infinity dealership. I love the vehicle. I'm still learning to master all the technology, but it's fun. Speaking of technology, having a dedicated tech person is great. Michael was excellent in explaining the car to me. Thank you New Country Lexus!

"Truly excellent experience"

With my Audi lease close to ending I decided to evaluate BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar and Lexus options as well as discussing a new lease with Audi. Without question the best experience I encountered was at Lexus Westport and this resulted in my selecting a new Lexus lease. The primary reason for this experience was the excellent service and counsel provided by Yulissa Rodriguez. I don't know how long Yulissa has worked in this field but she is the best salesperson I have ever worked with and exemplified everything that I would want when working with someone when selecting a car. In fact I would suggest she exemplified everything anyone would want when buying any product or service! When I first met her she was very friendly and extremely professional. She asked the right questions and importantly LISTENED to what I was saying - unlike my other dealer experiences where I had to guide/manage them through the process. She was quickly able to provide me a quote, which in many cases took over an hour at other dealerships. When discussing options she wasn’t pushy and I had a sense that she was looking to strike a fair deal as opposed to pushing the best deal for the dealership. Upon deciding on a lease and a pickup time she kindly picked me from the local railway station and quarterbacked me through the process with Mario in finance and Stephanie who walked me through the features and technology of the car (both of whom were very good by the way). Since picking up the car Yulissa has checked in a couple of times to ensure I had no issues and when I had one question resolved that for me very quickly. All-in-all an excellent experience and one in which I truly felt I had developed a relationship with a dealership and importantly a trusted advisor in Yulissa. She is excellent !

"Great service"

Joe Jacobs gave us a terrific price on a beautiful car. All the bells and whistles and luxury at a very basic price Thank you New Country Lexus.

Mike the technical consultant

"Fair and Professional"

Joe , Mario and Stephanie were very professional. They followed through on their commitments in a timely fashion and treated my wife and I like gold. All three of these folks are very good at their craft. I would, and already have, highly recommend these folks to others.

"Yulissa Rodriquez"

Yuli Rodriquez was a pleasure to work with. She was courteous, professional, knowledgeable, accommodating and diligent without being overbearing. When I began the car shopping process, Lexus was last on my list, after MB, BMW, Jaguar, Audi and even Hyundai. And yet here I am. That says it all.

July 05, 2014

"First Lexus Purchase - 2015 RX 350"

Once we decided to car shop, we decided to get a pre-owed RX 350. We really liked the look and feel after an initial test drive of a pre-owed. I did some research due to my wife having an employee benefit through "CARPERKS" which in then explored. After checking out the site, it became apparent that purchasing a new 2015 RX 350 was not out of the question. The site provided a great deal from a different Lexus dealership. I did additional research and really like what I saw regarding New Country of Lexus of Westport. I sent an internet request to Lexus of Westport in which Joseph Jacob got back to me right away. I present Joseph the offer I got from another Lexus dealership and after talking with his manager, they agreed to match the offer. We make an appointment to go down and visit with Joseph on a Saturday. The drive there was just over an hour from where we live. Once there, Joseph and his manager make us a better deal than what was originally offered (to my surprise I add). My wife and I took a couple of days to make up our mind to move ahead with the deal. We were not pressured to make a decision right then and there which was great, since we are not ones to just jump into something right away. We picked up our new 2015 RX 350 the following Friday. Joseph was great through the whole process. Before we left, Michael Mordoff went over the car with both of us on how everything works. We both found this added service to be such a great benefit! To date, my wife absolutely loves here new car. We would strongly recommend anyone to take the ride to visit Lexus of Westport if they are interested in getting a Lexus. Thanks again Jospeh Jacob and the rest of the Lexus of Westport Team! You made this car buying experience very easy!

July 05, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and please let us know if you need anything during your Lexus ownership. Your business is appreciated! We have over 50 brand new Lexus loaner vehicles by appointment for any service over 2 hours for your convenience and appointments can be made 24/7 at www.newcountryservice.com . In the unexpected event of an accident, dings, dents or any body repair, please note to bring your Lexus direct to our Service Center and it will be handled by our Body Shop Specialist using genuine Lexus parts. Refer your Family, Friends and Co-Workers to Lexus of Westport at http://www.newcountrylexusofwestport.com/Referral-Program-in-CT?siteMapItemName=2533801375126172536 and enter your information to receive $200.00 for every new or used car sales referral at Lexus of Westport. If you have any technology questions, please contact one of our Lexus Technology Specialists at (203) 255-1531. They are there for you to get the most out of your Lexus ownership and to make sure you are completely satisfied with your vehicle. Thanks again and welcome to the New Country family, JR Buchbinder General Manager jrbuchbinder@newcountry.com www.LexusofWestport.com (203) 255-1531 x6912

Michael Mordoff