New Country Lexus of Westport

1317 Post Road East,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
New Country Lexus of Westport Info
About New Country Lexus of Westport

******************************* "THE ALL NEW* NEW COUNTRY LEXUS OF WESTPORT #1 VOLUME LEXUS DEALER IN CONNECTICUT! YTD 2014 SALES ReCharged - ReInvented - ReEnergized ******************************* 24/7 @ www.LEXUSOFWESTPORT.com ******************************* *NEW Facilities *NEW Management *NEW Redesigned Product *NEW Customer Focus THE LEXUS COVENANT Lexus will enter the most competitive, prestigious automobile race in the world. Over 50 years of Toyota automotive experience has culminated in the creation of Lexus cars. They will be the finest cars ever built. Lexus will win the race because: Lexus will do it right from the start. Lexus will have the finest dealer network in the industry. Lexus will treat each customer as we would a guest in our home. If you think you can’t, you won’t… If you think you can, you will! We can, we will!

About New Country Lexus of Westport Learn More

• Dedicated Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Center
pbmt1007
4/22/2015

"Lexus NX 200t"

Very professional and friendly atmosphere and people were not pushy and you could feel relaxed there. It was also good negotiations experience and I received a good price/deal. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

June 13, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your buisness and welcome to the New Country family. Please remember that our all new state-of-the-art Lexus Service Center in Fairfield is open Monday through Saturday. For a service appointment or If you need anything during your Lexus ownership please contact us at www.lexusofwestport.com. Best Regards, JR Buchbinder General Manager jrbuchbinder@newcountry.com 203-255-1531 x6912

jimboss
4/22/2015

"Lease of IS250"

The experience with Lexus of Westport was very good. The sales staff was courteous, professional and prompt to respond to requests for information. Following the initial visit to the dealership, all of the pre-delivery activities were handled through email which suits my busy schedule very well.

amf1218
4/20/2015

"Lexus #6 was smooth"

I came in Saturday morning and quickly was given the white glove treatment that I have come to expect at Lexus of Westport. Within two hours, I had a deal in place that I thought was fair and by late afternoon we drove off the lot with my wife's new car. Couldn't have been any easier and hassle free.

Sonia Oliveira
4/18/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience"

It was refreshing to work with a dealership with genuine and personable personnel. I appreciated the honesty and non-robot personality from Sales Consultant Jonathan Casson. That great family feeling continued while working with Finance Manger, Mario Cortella. He was both knowledgeable and patient, answering every question I had. Those qualities were also Technology/Delivery Specialist, Michael Mordoff's strong suite. He helped set up and personalize all settings and made sure I was well informed with all features I had questions on before driving off in my new Lexus. The whole experience, start to finish, at this dealership is by far the best car buying experience I've had. I would certainly recommend this dealership and the personnel I had the pleasure of working with, to family and friends.

Dave / Fairfield, CT
4/17/2015

"Great Staff!"

Tom and Alfred at Lexus of Westport were class acts from start to finish. Worked with me to upgrade my family into a pre-owned LX 570 that will serve as our family trip vehicle for years to come! A refreshing experience -- if considering a pre-owned vehicle, go to Lexus of Westport and ask for Tom. - Dave / Fairfield, CT

djp1254
4/10/2015

"Highly rated"

I had a very good experience recently purchasing a pre owned car at Lexus of Westport. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. My sales rep Tom was great – he listened for what I was looking for, kept in touch and found the right car for me. Being a current Audi owner, I was originally looking for a Q5, but was very disappointed in the way I was treated at my local Audi dealer. After that I stopped in to New Country Lexus and am very pleased with my treatment and purchase there.

April 11, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your buisness and welcome to the New Country family. Please remember that our all new state-of-the-art Lexus Service Center in Fairfield is open Monday through Saturday. If you need anything during your Lexus ownership please contact us. Thanks again! Best Regards, JR Buchbinder General Manager jrbuchbinder@newcountry.com 203-255-1531 x6912

Josephd12
4/09/2015

"I was very please with hot fast and efficient the process wa"

Jessica was a pleasure to work with and look forward to working with her again. Not only me, but other friends of mine were very pleased as well with working with Jessica.

Marygo
4/08/2015

"A pleasure to do business with."

Jessica and the team were very cordial and patient. I could take my time and test drive any number of cars and then learn about the one I chose. I would recommend Lexus and the New Country dealership.

TM Walsh
4/07/2015

"Overall Excellence !!"

Yulissa, Allen and Anthony made my lease experience of my 2015 Lexus RX350 the most enjoyable automotive experience that I have had to date. I would recommend New Country Lexus in Westport, CT to anyone looking for a luxury car here in Connecticut.

Allen Moore

Loryn111
4/07/2015

"Jessica and her team were wonderful!"

I have always dreaded the whole buying/leasing a car because in the past, have had such horrible experiences. It felt like a boys club and I was never taken seriously by any of the male sales associates. This is the very first time, in many years, that I did not feel intimidated, patronized or afraid when dealing with the sales person. Jessica made the entire experience warm and friendly, short and sweet, very much to the point. Jessica - I hope you will still be at Lexus of Westport in 3 years when I have to lease again! Thank you!

Reviews of Joe Jacob