New Country Lexus of Westport

Michael J. Buchbinder

December 03, 2016

"Outstanding Experience"

- Arch15

Patrick made it comfortable, easy, seamless, and worry-free. Great experience. He satisfied my concerns and met my expectations. Patrick assisted me through the process at each step.

December 02, 2016

"Lexus of Westport is Fantastic to work with."

- Chris

My experience with Lexus of Westport was genuine, hassle free and went smoothly from start to finish. Jared Epstein delivered exactly what we were looking for and was truly a delight to work with. He checked in regularly to make sure the process was going smoothly for us and has followed up even after we were home with the vehicle. I believe it is easy to sell a product you genuinely believe in. We're thrilled with our new vehicle.

November 30, 2016

"My experience at Lexus Of Westport"

- Altima2.5

My experience with Lexus Of Westport was nothing short of amazing. From the moment I walked in to the moment I drove out of the dealership never missed a beat. Dealing with Joe Jacob in finance was an absolute pleasure, very informative & thorough. Added touch which I never experienced at BMW, or Mercedes was having a technology specialist go over the vehicle with me. Mr. Allen Moore was extremely informative and you could tell he really enjoyed taking the time to go over every feature in your new vehicle. Overall had an amazing experience and will definitely be coming back in the future.

2016 Lexus GS