New Country Lexus of Westport

1317 Post Road East,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
New Country Lexus of Westport Info
About New Country Lexus of Westport

******************************* "THE ALL NEW* NEW COUNTRY LEXUS OF WESTPORT #1 VOLUME LEXUS DEALER IN CONNECTICUT! YTD 2014 SALES ReCharged - ReInvented - ReEnergized ******************************* 24/7 @ www.LEXUSOFWESTPORT.com ******************************* *NEW Facilities *NEW Management *NEW Redesigned Product *NEW Customer Focus THE LEXUS COVENANT Lexus will enter the most competitive, prestigious automobile race in the world. Over 50 years of Toyota automotive experience has culminated in the creation of Lexus cars. They will be the finest cars ever built. Lexus will win the race because: Lexus will do it right from the start. Lexus will have the finest dealer network in the industry. Lexus will treat each customer as we would a guest in our home. If you think you can’t, you won’t… If you think you can, you will! We can, we will!

About New Country Lexus of Westport Learn More

• Dedicated Technology Specialist
  • Dedicated Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Center
Josephd12
4/09/2015

"I was very please with hot fast and efficient the process wa"

Jessica was a pleasure to work with and look forward to working with her again. Not only me, but other friends of mine were very pleased as well with working with Jessica.

April 11, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your buisness and welcome to the New Country family. Please remember that our all new state-of-the-art Lexus Service Center in Fairfield is open Monday through Saturday. If you need anything during your Lexus ownership please contact us. Thanks again! Best Regards, JR Buchbinder General Manager jrbuchbinder@newcountry.com 203-255-1531 x6912

Marygo
4/08/2015

"A pleasure to do business with."

Jessica and the team were very cordial and patient. I could take my time and test drive any number of cars and then learn about the one I chose. I would recommend Lexus and the New Country dealership.

TM Walsh
4/07/2015

"Overall Excellence !!"

Yulissa, Allen and Anthony made my lease experience of my 2015 Lexus RX350 the most enjoyable automotive experience that I have had to date. I would recommend New Country Lexus in Westport, CT to anyone looking for a luxury car here in Connecticut.

Allen Moore

Loryn111
4/07/2015

"Jessica and her team were wonderful!"

I have always dreaded the whole buying/leasing a car because in the past, have had such horrible experiences. It felt like a boys club and I was never taken seriously by any of the male sales associates. This is the very first time, in many years, that I did not feel intimidated, patronized or afraid when dealing with the sales person. Jessica made the entire experience warm and friendly, short and sweet, very much to the point. Jessica - I hope you will still be at Lexus of Westport in 3 years when I have to lease again! Thank you!

Asemkow
4/06/2015

"First Class Service and Vehicles"

I didn't need a new car at the time but after seeing the 2015 Lexus line and taking a test drive, I had no choice. I didn't make it easy on the Lexus team, changing my mind about the purchase and weighing out anxious options, but the sales team worked with me to meet my expectations and I ended up with a vehicle that is perfect for me. No other car drives like a Lexus and the team at Westport helped me find this out.

repeatcustomer
4/06/2015

"My eighth lease with Lexus of Westport"

The 2015 ES 350 was my eighth lease with Lexus of Westport. In thinking back over each of these eight leasing experiences, I believe this 2015 lease was the easiest ever. Both Nick Belli and Jonathan Casson were easy to work with and straight forward in all our dealings. I am thoroughly please with my leasing experience and with the new 2015 ES 350. They exceeded my expectations in every way.

Jonathan Casson

anzhelika1964
4/06/2015

"staff very kind, helpful, accomadating, i got what i wanted."

I received excellent service. I am pleased with my purchase. will recommend many of my friends to buy Lexus from Westport. Thank you guys for accommodating me.

April 11, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your buisness and welcome to the New Country family. Please remember that our all new state-of-the-art Lexus Service Center in Fairfield is open Monday through Saturday. If you need anything during your Lexus ownership please contact us. Congratulations! Best Regards, JR Buchbinder General Manager jrbuchbinder@newcountry.com 203-255-1531 x6912

lyoshka

"Pleasant experience"

From the beginning to the driving out in a new car, it was a pleasant experience and I did not feel pressured. Joe was knowledgeable about the new model and its options. He got me a car that I wanted. Anthony was kind enough to get me a great financing. All process took just two days to meet the deadline of the sales event.

rosa415
4/04/2015

"Great Experience at Lexus of Westport."

The team I worked with at Lexus of Westport (New Country) made my experience easy, they were all very kind and super helpful! I'm very pleased with my purchase!

Johnathan Casson

Kjack1971

"New car purchase"

I had been shopping for a car for over one year. When I finally made a decision I chose between two Lexus dealerships. Hands down lexus of WESTPORT was much more accommodating and without question made this car purchase an enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Allen Moore