New Country Lexus of Westport

1317 Post Road East,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
New Country Lexus of Westport Info
About New Country Lexus of Westport

******************************* "THE ALL NEW* NEW COUNTRY LEXUS OF WESTPORT #1 VOLUME LEXUS DEALER IN CONNECTICUT! YTD 2014 SALES ReCharged - ReInvented - ReEnergized ******************************* 24/7 @ www.LEXUSOFWESTPORT.com ******************************* *NEW Facilities *NEW Management *NEW Redesigned Product *NEW Customer Focus THE LEXUS COVENANT Lexus will enter the most competitive, prestigious automobile race in the world. Over 50 years of Toyota automotive experience has culminated in the creation of Lexus cars. They will be the finest cars ever built. Lexus will win the race because: Lexus will do it right from the start. Lexus will have the finest dealer network in the industry. Lexus will treat each customer as we would a guest in our home. If you think you can’t, you won’t… If you think you can, you will! We can, we will!

About New Country Lexus of Westport Learn More

• Dedicated Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Center
Poison ivy
6/25/2015

"Great amazing serrvice"

Everyone at Lexus was a pleasure to work with. They were not aggressive yet informative and friendly. My husband and I even got a burger when we left. Loved the experience.

Pat lomnitzer

Lillian & Louis
6/24/2015

"Joe Jacobs"

Joe was prompt in contacting us by phone after we had made on-line inquiries about the product we planned to lease or purchase. Throughout the process he was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable of the product we were looking for. He worked diligently to get us the best deal possible. Thank you, Joe, for making us feel comfortable throughout the ES 350 leasing process. We will recommend Joe and Lexus of Westport to friends and family without hesitation. Our thanks also to Mario Cortella and Patrick Lomnitzer for their patience and expertise. Mario worked diligently to get us the best deal financially and simplified for us the process of leasing a car in one state and registering it in another. Patrick had the unenviable task of explaining newer technology to older people, and he did it very well. Kudos to all mentioned.

Patrick Lomnitzer

Kristen
6/18/2015

"Another satisfied customer!"

Lexus of Westport is considered the #1 Lexus dealership in the area and we can see why. They take pride in the product they deliver from start to finish. We recently leased a Lexus RX 350 and Joe Jacobs worked tirelessly to get us the deal we were looking for. He made it clear that our satisfaction was his #1 priority. Rish Pahlad made the closing paperwork a seamless process and Patrick Lomnitzer was a big help in getting us set up with the features in our car. They have a tech bar, similar to Apple's Genius Bar, which was a lot of fun and your car is waiting for you in an indoor showcase with a bow on top. Follow up post purchase has been exemplary. Customer service is top notch. At this dealership, they're not just selling cars, they're selling an experience!

Hank
6/16/2015

"Best experience EVER!!!"

Hi. My name is Hank. I asked for your email address to share something with you. I just picked up my Lexus LS 460 from your pre owned showroom. I'm a long time Lexus driver. I've truly never written to share my experience from purchasing a car. But if there was ever a time to start...this is definitely the time. It began with Jarred. By FAR, he's the most professional, sincerest, warmest & most knowledgeable salesperson I have ever dealt with. A suggestion...don't lose him!! I guess it was luck, that when I called Lexus of Westport from a car I noticed on line, it was Jarred who took the call. From that moment until I drove off with the car, last Friday...it was a total pleasure dealing with your company. Jarred, Mike & your Finance mgr. Rick, gave bending over backwards to accommodate a customer a new meaning. Mike was really wonderful to work with as well. He honestly made me feel like he was in my corner, while always having your company's best interest at heart. Rick, was the warmest & most accommodating finance mgr. I have ever worked with. And back to Jarred. He made me feel so very comfortable. And his knowledge of your vehicles made me feel as though he built the car himself. He really is the BEST!!! In my opinion, you have a winning combination in those three men. Take care of them & again...don't lose them. I live in Brooklyn. But you can take this to the bank. When my lease is up...I'll for sure, make the drive back to your dealership for my next LS 460. All the best. Hank

gwn88
6/12/2015

"Joe Jacobs"

Joe Jacob was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He worked hard to give us a fair and reasonable deal. He went out of his way to deliver the car to our home in Greenwich. 5-star service. Our initial contact was with Nick Belli and he was responsive and fair. Seamless handoff to Joe.

June 13, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your buisness and welcome to the New Country family. Please remember that our all new state-of-the-art Lexus Service Center in Fairfield is open Monday through Saturday. For a service appointment or If you need anything during your Lexus ownership please contact us at www.lexusofwestport.com. Best Regards, JR Buchbinder General Manager jrbuchbinder@newcountry.com 203-255-1531 x6912

TOTOLIBS
6/12/2015

"Best New Car EXPIERENCE!!"

I AM BEYOND PLEASED WITH MY NEW LEXUS IS 250 AWD, AND I PLAN REFERING ANYONE I KNOW IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW CAR TO THIS DEALERSHIP!

Jonathan Casson

Brian Keane
6/09/2015

"New car"

I had a great experience with John and the dealership. John was very proactive with staying on top of the process and getting everything done.

Mike M
6/05/2015

"Lexus trade in"

Made it quick and easy. they reached out to me, and made the offer compelling. was able to get in done in a matter of days

Allen Moore was FANTASTIC

pnath
6/02/2015

"great buying experience"

everybody here very helpful and very nice. Their service is beyond excellent,from the first time we step our feet in until we get our car.

Abarnes07
5/28/2015

"Superior Customer Service"

After dealing with several car dealers, it was a breath of fresh air to find superior customer service at New Country Lexus of Westport. I love my RX!

Reviews of Anthony Ferreri