New Jersey Auto Sales

New Jersey Auto Sales
New Jersey Auto Sales Info

Northeast Car Connection

Auto Direct Cars

"most comfortable car buying experience"

i was searching for an older jeep wrangler for 3 years, saw one on their website and stopped by, as a female going in by myself, i had planned on taking a drive then coming back with a male, but steve and the manager justin made me feel so comfortable, i got a great deal, they took my little toyota, and i drove away in my jeep and some cash! SO HAPPY!!

steve and justin

"I had a truely Wonderful experience with these guys. I..."

I had a truely Wonderful experience with these guys. I Was treated like family! I Will go back to purchase 2nd car & refer friends & family!

Steve

"My husband & I were very pleased to have such a..."

My husband & I were very pleased to have such a positive experience at New Jersey Auto Sales. We purchased a beautiful 2008 Lincoln Navigator that was fully loaded for a great price. It was just what we were looking for & couldn't believe it was literally right down the street from where we lived. Thanks to Steve & Tracey (both salesmen) for providing great customer service!!!!! The Jackson's

STEVE NOVIN

"i was very happy with the service.any problems or issues..."

i was very happy with the service.any problems or issues with the vehicle was handled to my pleasing.very friendly and comforting.will recommend to friends.

Steve Novin

"I gave my rating because the salesman Steve was very..."

I gave my rating because the salesman Steve was very professional and he made me feel comfortable about my purchase. The other workers there were also very professional as well. The atmosphere of the company was welcoming and all question I had were answered. New Jersey Auto sales quality of cars are nice and reasonably priced. This was my first car purchase and I heard some horror stories about buying a new car, but my experience at New Jersey Auto sales made me feel at ease. I will definitely recommend this dealership to others and I would come back to purchase another car in the future. Thank You

Steve

"I went to buy my first car yesterday. Steve made the..."

I went to buy my first car yesterday. Steve made the process as smooth as possible. Got the car I wanted, for a price I couldn't have argued with, with a interest rate I could only dream of for a first car at my age, and got me a bumber to bumper warranty on it with no problem

Steve

"This dealer made my wife, a firsy time car buyer a..."

This dealer made my wife, a firsy time car buyer a pleasant experience. The sevice wad excellent. I will recommend NJ auto sale to anyone.

Steve Novin

"I gave my rating because the salesman Steve was very..."

I gave my rating because the salesman Steve was very professional and friendly. He mad me feel very comfortable with my purchase of my 2008 Jeep Liberty. The other workers were professional as well. The atmosphere of the company was welcoming and questions were answered. New Jersey Auto Sales quality of cars are nice and reasonably priced. This was my first car purchase. I heard some horror stories about buying a used car, but my experience at New Jersey Auto Sales made me feel at ease. I will definitely recommend this dealership to others and I would come back to purchase another car in the near future. Thank You Steve I love my truck!!!

Steve

"Is my second car that we bought , and costumer services..."

Is my second car that we bought , and costumer services was excellent, and they worked with us with our budget !!! Very nice experience, we really recommend !

Steve Novin

"We had the money, they had the car we wanted. We went in..."

We had the money, they had the car we wanted. We went in , took it for a test drive, we made a fair market offer. They accepted the offer, wrote it up and detailed the car. All this in about 3 hours. Now they have the money and we have the car and everyone is happy!