New Port Richey Nissan

Crown Nissan

Universal Nissan

WKozak
4/22/2015

"Disappointed / Buyer Beware"

Bought a new Altima in the evening. A couple of weeks later while waxing the car and at the right angle with the light hitting it I notice a 6 inch crease in the front fender. No marred paint or any indicator that it had been hit even though I know it never saw a parking lot outside of the Dealership. Took it in for a claim on 30 March and on 22 April I had to call to find out the claim was denied. Now I'm faced with the choice of paying for damaged goods or letting Nissan chase me down for the car. Suggest anyone who buys from this dealer do a detailed inspection before signing anything. New doesn't mean undamaged.

Sean Ginley

Lalime84
4/09/2015

"Otto, good experience"

If anyone looking to buy car I definitely recommend New port Richey Nissan, I had a bad experience at an other Nissan dealership, but when I went to New port Richey Nissan it totally change the way I felt before they have such a great customer service team they work their ways to make sure that every customer comes first Otto and Jason were very helpful, understanding I came out with a car that I really like and as a first time buyer I couldn't ask for a better rate. so thank you so much Otto, and Jason.

cathal
4/03/2015

"Stay Away Slimy Car Sales Games and Tricks"

My husband and I have been shopping for a Rogue for 3 weeks so we know exactly what we are looking for and what we are willing to pay. We found the exact model and color scheme that we were looking for online at the New Port Richey Nissan. So before making the hour long drive to the dealership, we called and wanted to make sure they could get to our price before we went there as not to waste anyone's time. We called up and asked to speak to a salesperson and were told the person we were speaking to was a salesperson (Brittany). We told her exactly what we were looking for and what our out the door price was, told her we were an hour away and didn't wanna make the trip if they couldn't make our price. She put us on hold to talk to her sales manager and came back and said come on in she had picked out a car for us. We made the hour long trip and met Brittany who turned us over to a different salesperson (I don't remember his name). Test drove the car then set down to do the paperwork. We were shocked when the out the door number they came back with was over $3000 more than what we told Brittany our price was and was actually the most expensive price we have had after shopping for 3 weeks. We then spoke to Jordan (I am not even sure what his position was) who said there must have been some confusion with Brittany and then it turned into an our word against hers type scenario. Turns out Brittany wasn't really a salesperson but a business development specialist who isn't allowed to talk numbers with customers at all. Long story short, after going round and round in circles they wouldn't budge on the price and never dropped their number but played games with payments and financing. What a waste of our time! Feel like they used the "Just Get Em in the Door" trick and had no intention of meeting our number. It was insulting, cost us 3 hours out of our day and gave us the worst price out of the dealerships. Stay away if you don't like to play slimy games. We came to leave with a car that day and were extremely disappointed

Jordan

gusorama
3/30/2015

"Nissan of New Port Richey"

Otto and Mike were a pleasure to deal with. This was my best buying experience. I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new or preowned vehicle.

jewing3
3/29/2015

"Best Experience EVER"

My husband took my car shopping and I really didn't want to go. We stopped by New Port Richey Nissan just before they opened to look around. Otto came up to us, greeted us with no pushing...I LOVED THAT! I never had a salesman be so nice and not pushy. My husband told him that he was looking for me. Otto then listened to me and what Ia was interested in looking at. This was the first time I EVER test drove a vehicle, thanks to Otto. He made feel feel relaxed and he listened....to ME. Best experience ever, thanks to Otto.. If any of you decide to go anywhere go here and ask for Otto!!! Thanks again!! Jon and Jolene Ewing

janiejinjin
2/01/2015

"My son's first car ON HIS OWN!!!!!"

Bob was wonderful, extremely patient,kind and courteous. They made it happen. My son's first car on his own!!!! Yipeee. 2014 Nissan Sentra exactly what he wanted. Thanks everyone for all your help. sincerely, Janette Hilton and Brandon ( son, first car ON HIS OWN!!!!!)

Robert Kitchens

hspera
11/15/2014

"So glad I went to Ferman Nissan of NPR!"

I had a great experience buying my car at Ferman Nissan. My salesman Otto was the best!!! He worked with the folks in finance and together they made it happen. I would recommend Ferman Nissan of NPR to anyone shopping for a car!!

CharleneFrancisco
10/25/2014

"Awesome service"

My salesman Otto listened to my needs and concerns. He was very receptive to helping me out to purchase my vehicle. I was very impressed with his courtesy and expertise. I would highly recommend doing business with Fermain Nissan dealership.and especially my salesman Otto for his customer service..

True brit
9/12/2014

"Thank you everyone ferman Nissan! "

9/11/2014 We are loving our new 2014 Nissan Rogue we purchased at Ferman Nissan, it has every option we wanted plus so many we didn't even know existed on new vehicles! We got an excellent and fare deal and we left feeling very satisfied with our purchase. Thanks to our salesman Otto for his professionalism and friendly service making our experience at Ferman Nissan a very pleasant one! Thank you also to all the other individuals in sales, management, and the service department who assisted in completing our purchase! Everyone we came in contact with at Ferman Nissan were very friendly and helpful, Thank you again... Mr. & Mrs. Mason

Employee who installed our fog lights in service dept., Scott Poth, Otto Villalta

janaefla
3/11/2014

"We had a great experience at Ferman Nissan - Mac Davis..."

We had a great experience at Ferman Nissan - Mac Davis was very helpful, knowledgeable and personable! The staff was accommodating and assisted us even after hours to ensure we had all of the information we needed on our new car! We highly recommend doing business with Ferman Nissan

Mac Davis