New Port Richey Nissan

Crown Nissan

Sutherlin Nissan of Orlando

Mike m
5/17/2015

"service paid for not done"

Paid for oil change and tire rotation and find out that tire rotation was never done 2 weeks later. I had a slow leak in a tire that I had previously fill that needed to be filled again cause my indicator light came on. Turns out tire was in the same spot on the car. And during a previous service it was recommended to me that my cabin and air filter be changed so I did on my own cause I didn't want to pay $ 130 when the filters only cost me $40. I did the change in filters 4 days before this last visit. Guess what they wanted me to change again. Yup my 2 filters that were brand new. Sham dealership.

Mike Hughes

Women do not go to this dealership
5/15/2015

"my wife felt intimidated by service manager"

My wife told service manager Drew Ruggiano that we did not want over priced tire and to put back old tire, that was still reusable. Similar tire is available at half price elsewhere. He pressured her by saying only after 3 to 5 minutes it was too late. He also told her that there was no less costly tire in stock. Cost 160.00 go elsewhere 1/2 to 2/3 the cost. Men do not let your wife go to this dealership alone. My wife is suffering with asthma

Mike Hughes

Adrian 322
5/12/2015

"Great experience"

Went to dealership with no great expectations. I left with a my expectations completely satisfied. Salesperson Otto Villalta was excellent he did right by me. He was courteous, helpful and non- condescending. Completely the opposite of the help I had received elsewhere. I am a person who arrived with less then great credit and he still was able to put me in a great vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to everyone and Otto Villalta was the best person I could have met.

MCaldarola
5/06/2015

"Excellent Except For..."

Bob Kitchens and Sean were great. They worked tirelessly at getting us what we wanted and where we wanted to be. They were friendly, helpful and somewhat honest, hey, they are car salesmen! Only negative was when telling business manager 'I don't want the extended warranty', I feel I should not be asked the same question five more times when the answer will remain the same.

Sean, Robert Kitchens

WKozak
4/22/2015

"Disappointed / Buyer Beware"

Bought a new Altima in the evening. A couple of weeks later while waxing the car and at the right angle with the light hitting it I notice a 6 inch crease in the front fender. No marred paint or any indicator that it had been hit even though I know it never saw a parking lot outside of the Dealership. Took it in for a claim on 30 March and on 22 April I had to call to find out the claim was denied. Now I'm faced with the choice of paying for damaged goods or letting Nissan chase me down for the car. Suggest anyone who buys from this dealer do a detailed inspection before signing anything. New doesn't mean undamaged.

Sean Ginley

Lalime84
4/09/2015

"Otto, good experience"

If anyone looking to buy car I definitely recommend New port Richey Nissan, I had a bad experience at an other Nissan dealership, but when I went to New port Richey Nissan it totally change the way I felt before they have such a great customer service team they work their ways to make sure that every customer comes first Otto and Jason were very helpful, understanding I came out with a car that I really like and as a first time buyer I couldn't ask for a better rate. so thank you so much Otto, and Jason.

cathal
4/03/2015

"Stay Away Slimy Car Sales Games and Tricks"

My husband and I have been shopping for a Rogue for 3 weeks so we know exactly what we are looking for and what we are willing to pay. We found the exact model and color scheme that we were looking for online at the New Port Richey Nissan. So before making the hour long drive to the dealership, we called and wanted to make sure they could get to our price before we went there as not to waste anyone's time. We called up and asked to speak to a salesperson and were told the person we were speaking to was a salesperson (Brittany). We told her exactly what we were looking for and what our out the door price was, told her we were an hour away and didn't wanna make the trip if they couldn't make our price. She put us on hold to talk to her sales manager and came back and said come on in she had picked out a car for us. We made the hour long trip and met Brittany who turned us over to a different salesperson (I don't remember his name). Test drove the car then set down to do the paperwork. We were shocked when the out the door number they came back with was over $3000 more than what we told Brittany our price was and was actually the most expensive price we have had after shopping for 3 weeks. We then spoke to Jordan (I am not even sure what his position was) who said there must have been some confusion with Brittany and then it turned into an our word against hers type scenario. Turns out Brittany wasn't really a salesperson but a business development specialist who isn't allowed to talk numbers with customers at all. Long story short, after going round and round in circles they wouldn't budge on the price and never dropped their number but played games with payments and financing. What a waste of our time! Feel like they used the "Just Get Em in the Door" trick and had no intention of meeting our number. It was insulting, cost us 3 hours out of our day and gave us the worst price out of the dealerships. Stay away if you don't like to play slimy games. We came to leave with a car that day and were extremely disappointed

Jordan

gusorama
3/30/2015

"Nissan of New Port Richey"

Otto and Mike were a pleasure to deal with. This was my best buying experience. I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new or preowned vehicle.

jewing3
3/29/2015

"Best Experience EVER"

My husband took my car shopping and I really didn't want to go. We stopped by New Port Richey Nissan just before they opened to look around. Otto came up to us, greeted us with no pushing...I LOVED THAT! I never had a salesman be so nice and not pushy. My husband told him that he was looking for me. Otto then listened to me and what Ia was interested in looking at. This was the first time I EVER test drove a vehicle, thanks to Otto. He made feel feel relaxed and he listened....to ME. Best experience ever, thanks to Otto.. If any of you decide to go anywhere go here and ask for Otto!!! Thanks again!! Jon and Jolene Ewing

janiejinjin
2/01/2015

"My son's first car ON HIS OWN!!!!!"

Bob was wonderful, extremely patient,kind and courteous. They made it happen. My son's first car on his own!!!! Yipeee. 2014 Nissan Sentra exactly what he wanted. Thanks everyone for all your help. sincerely, Janette Hilton and Brandon ( son, first car ON HIS OWN!!!!!)

Robert Kitchens