New Port Richey Nissan

Universal Nissan

Savi
7/23/2015

"Good Dealer"

Tim Cooke was excellent! He was courteous, patient, listened and observed what I need and will work best for me . I purchased the Nissan Rouge.

Matt Rowland, Chase and Ashlley Lupica

bogarcia
7/19/2015

"Second key "

I bought a 2015 Nissan Sentra sr had 200 miles on it .when I took delivery I asked salesman to make sure car looked good . Because it was black and had a lot of hard water stains most likely from sitting at dealership . Well it was pouring rain when took delivery I asked about the second key was Jim says no problem I'll have it by the weekend salesman Cale is gonna pick it up from customer Saturday . I said are you sure Jim there not cheap he says tell you what hold on to your second key to your trade a 2013 Altima we will need that just as bad I was hesitant but I did . Then I tried calling finance manager Jason I called him and left 5 messages to call me back I needed the bank info for lost payee after 4 days no call or messages so text Jim and he said no problem I'll get it and he did . Then I sent several texts to Jim about key and he says oh yes your gonna get it I promise I said and if not he says come on Nissan wouldn't do that to you I said ok . Then about week later messaged Jim asked what's going on and I found out that he doesn't work there he left to work for Lokey . But he says here is cale he is working with customer and gave me number which he didn't have to do . So I start with cale and he says no problem I will get you key so I say Ty so week goes by I text him . He says man I'm trying he's not returning any my calls and I say so this is bad for me he says nope don't worry I'm not gonna stop I'll go by his house if I have to I said ok Ty well another week or so goes by I say Cale this is worrying me he says don't worry let me get with my manager and see what we can do I say so you will get back with my ?? He says oh yeh I will well few days now and nothing . I wished I got up and left when they told me the couldn't do what Jenkins Nissan price there's just not that much movement in any car so I said I understand and the gentleman that was training Jim says but if some act of God I could get you that price would we have a deal well I stand up and guess what he comes back and bam almost 5k off the price I should of left then when the first lie came out but then seen I was gonna walk they honored it . All I can say is get everything in writing or like the 25 or more texts from them saying they will get me my key not happy with this dealership

Cale Jim Jason

beckla
7/15/2015

"Honesty!!!"

I accompanied my friend when she went to buy a new Nissan Versa !!! What a great experience!! I would gladly recommend the sales girl Christina to anyone . The way she handled EVERY question and objection went way beyond professional ! IT WAS A DELIGHT !!!. I don't need a car at this moment[ I have a 2013 Maxima} but I will be going to New Port Richey and seeing Christina when I do !!!. Thanks Larry Larchmont

Christina!!!!!!

nataliev1
7/08/2015

"Perfect New Car Buying Experience! "

Recently purchased my Nissan Rouge and Nissan Sentra from New Port Richey Nissan and have to say, was the best car buying experience I have ever had. There was your usual price haggling (honestly it is just expected now) but they actually listened to my requests and worked with my price range. Robbie was an AWESOME sales person and I highly suggest asking for him. I came in just to test drive to narrow down my list, not talk money and he didn't pressure at all. I went to five other dealerships that day and all wanted to "talk some figures and get this done today". They have the best inventory around and if they don't have it, they will get it.

Robbie Spencer

Mike m
5/17/2015

"service paid for not done"

Paid for oil change and tire rotation and find out that tire rotation was never done 2 weeks later. I had a slow leak in a tire that I had previously fill that needed to be filled again cause my indicator light came on. Turns out tire was in the same spot on the car. And during a previous service it was recommended to me that my cabin and air filter be changed so I did on my own cause I didn't want to pay $ 130 when the filters only cost me $40. I did the change in filters 4 days before this last visit. Guess what they wanted me to change again. Yup my 2 filters that were brand new. Sham dealership.

Mike Hughes

Women do not go to this dealership
5/15/2015

"my wife felt intimidated by service manager"

My wife told service manager Drew Ruggiano that we did not want over priced tire and to put back old tire, that was still reusable. Similar tire is available at half price elsewhere. He pressured her by saying only after 3 to 5 minutes it was too late. He also told her that there was no less costly tire in stock. Cost 160.00 go elsewhere 1/2 to 2/3 the cost. Men do not let your wife go to this dealership alone. My wife is suffering with asthma

Mike Hughes

Adrian 322
5/12/2015

"Great experience"

Went to dealership with no great expectations. I left with a my expectations completely satisfied. Salesperson Otto Villalta was excellent he did right by me. He was courteous, helpful and non- condescending. Completely the opposite of the help I had received elsewhere. I am a person who arrived with less then great credit and he still was able to put me in a great vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to everyone and Otto Villalta was the best person I could have met.

Otto Villalta

MCaldarola
5/06/2015

"Excellent Except For..."

Bob Kitchens and Sean were great. They worked tirelessly at getting us what we wanted and where we wanted to be. They were friendly, helpful and somewhat honest, hey, they are car salesmen! Only negative was when telling business manager 'I don't want the extended warranty', I feel I should not be asked the same question five more times when the answer will remain the same.

Sean, Robert Kitchens

WKozak
4/22/2015

"Disappointed / Buyer Beware"

Bought a new Altima in the evening. A couple of weeks later while waxing the car and at the right angle with the light hitting it I notice a 6 inch crease in the front fender. No marred paint or any indicator that it had been hit even though I know it never saw a parking lot outside of the Dealership. Took it in for a claim on 30 March and on 22 April I had to call to find out the claim was denied. Now I'm faced with the choice of paying for damaged goods or letting Nissan chase me down for the car. Suggest anyone who buys from this dealer do a detailed inspection before signing anything. New doesn't mean undamaged.

Sean Ginley

WKozak responded to this review

June 27, 2015

As a follow up to my review. After being told by the dealership that Nisan denied my warranty claim I contacted Nissan Consumer Services. The caseworker took 2 weeks of back and forth calls to finally advise me that I was lied to. That the dealership never submitted the warranty claim but made the in house decision that the fender damage was done while in my possession. Avoid these shysters.

Lalime84
4/09/2015

"Otto, good experience"

If anyone looking to buy car I definitely recommend New port Richey Nissan, I had a bad experience at an other Nissan dealership, but when I went to New port Richey Nissan it totally change the way I felt before they have such a great customer service team they work their ways to make sure that every customer comes first Otto and Jason were very helpful, understanding I came out with a car that I really like and as a first time buyer I couldn't ask for a better rate. so thank you so much Otto, and Jason.

Otto Villalta