New Port Richey Nissan

Crown Nissan

Universal Nissan

hspera
11/15/2014

"So glad I went to Ferman Nissan of NPR!"

I had a great experience buying my car at Ferman Nissan. My salesman Otto was the best!!! He worked with the folks in finance and together they made it happen. I would recommend Ferman Nissan of NPR to anyone shopping for a car!!

CharleneFrancisco
10/25/2014

"Awesome service"

My salesman Otto listened to my needs and concerns. He was very receptive to helping me out to purchase my vehicle. I was very impressed with his courtesy and expertise. I would highly recommend doing business with Fermain Nissan dealership.and especially my salesman Otto for his customer service..

True brit
9/12/2014

"Thank you everyone ferman Nissan! "

9/11/2014 We are loving our new 2014 Nissan Rogue we purchased at Ferman Nissan, it has every option we wanted plus so many we didn't even know existed on new vehicles! We got an excellent and fare deal and we left feeling very satisfied with our purchase. Thanks to our salesman Otto for his professionalism and friendly service making our experience at Ferman Nissan a very pleasant one! Thank you also to all the other individuals in sales, management, and the service department who assisted in completing our purchase! Everyone we came in contact with at Ferman Nissan were very friendly and helpful, Thank you again... Mr. & Mrs. Mason

Employee who installed our fog lights in service dept.

janaefla
3/11/2014

"We had a great experience at Ferman Nissan - Mac Davis..."

We had a great experience at Ferman Nissan - Mac Davis was very helpful, knowledgeable and personable! The staff was accommodating and assisted us even after hours to ensure we had all of the information we needed on our new car! We highly recommend doing business with Ferman Nissan

Mac Davis

gooseybear
1/05/2014

"Just got home from the dealership with our new 2014..."

Just got home from the dealership with our new 2014 Nissan Roque. LOVE IT!!! Still alot to learn about all the bells and whistles, but Chris gave us a very detailed demonstration of how everything works. This is the fifth Nissan I have owned (and three more for famiy members). So we are definetly sold on the product, BUT this was by far and away the best experience we have had with a salesperson. Hope everyone at Ferman Nissan is aware of what a gem they have in Chris. Polite, personable, very knowledgeable and most importantly patient with me as I swayed from one color to another. Tracy and Mike were also very helpful in our dealings with them. We most certainy will recommend Chris to any of our friends who may be in the market for new/used car in the future. Thanks again, Chris an best of luck to you with your career at Ferman Nissan. Mary Lou Cohen

Knvogel
9/03/2013

"We had an issue with another salesman at Ferman Nissan;..."

We had an issue with another salesman at Ferman Nissan; upon bringing our concern to the Manager, Mark was asked to assist us in completing our transaction. We had a great experience with Mark. He was personable, knowledgeable, and was not pushy. He made us feel comfortable and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and satisfied. We will be working with Mark again, in 3 years, when our lease expires. Thanks for everything Mark! Keith, the Manager, listened to our concerns and took action to ensure that our experience, from that point forward, was all that it should've been from the beginning. Thanks Keith for setting us up with Mark!

mmwebb
8/04/2013

"Over the course of the past year, I had researched and..."

Over the course of the past year, I had researched and shopped at several area dealers to find just the right car at the right price. Of all the dealerships I had visited, I have to say that I am very happy I chose Ferman Nissan to make my purchase. My salesman, Jonathon Widing, was respectful, answered all of my questions with patience, and shared his knowledge of the vehicle without the high-pressure sales pitches. One of the sales managers, Robert Packard, was also very helpful and courteous when discussing my payment options. He was genuinely interested in gaining my business. Eric Dugas processed my final paperwork efficiently and explained warranty options without high-pressure. Ferman Nissan has proved that the purchasing-new-car-experience does not have to be unpleasant. I will highly recommend their dealership to all my friends and family.

Robert Packard

rheafrederick
7/01/2013

"I was in need for a new car as soon as possible. After..."

I was in need for a new car as soon as possible. After searching online and newspaper ads, I found exactly what I was looking for at Ferman Nissan! Cole quickly responded to the inquiry I put online. I should mention it was on a Sunday and was not expecting to hear from anyone until the next day, but he literally responded 10 minutes after I put in my inquiry. I was worried my car wouldn't make it to the dealership (yes, it was in terrible condition), so Cole worked with me over the phone and answered all of my questions quickly and accurately. He made sure everything was ready for me so I wouldn't have to drive an hour to find unwanted surprises when I got to the dealership. He was super professional, yet incredibly friendly. George Martins was helpful in the finance department and thorough when explaining all of my options. I would recommend this dealership to anyone! I am young and a first time car buyer, and they made it stress-free. Thanks again for all your hard work, Cole Meyer!!!

Jahmn701
6/26/2013

"This was my first car buying experience and I could not..."

This was my first car buying experience and I could not have asked for a better time. We had set up an appointment very easily the previous day and Ali was very helpful in showing not just the value in something I had already been looking at, but explained a lot of features that were initially overlooked. The entire purchasing process; all the paperwork was explained very well. It's always a lot easier signing something when you're confident with what you are signing! Even after, something as simple as helping setup the blue tooth in MY! car really went a long way in ensuring a great experience from start to finish. This was a process I wouldn't just recommend but really encourage others to get to experience as well.

melhalo99
5/31/2013

"Ali was extremely courteous and spent a lot of his time..."

Ali was extremely courteous and spent a lot of his time with me to explain the details of the car. The dealership was up front with the pricing and I was dealing with multiple dealerships to get he best price. Ali came in on his day off to get me this car and was there waiting with the car when I got there. Eric was very helpful when reviewing the warranty options and respected my decisions without high pressure sales. Good group.