New Prague Auto Group

1185 280th St. W,
New Prague, Minnesota 56071
New Prague Auto Group Info
About New Prague Auto Group

Our goal is to provide you with the best service available at the most competitive prices available. We will give you an honest appraisal and straight forward prices. All of our Pre-Owned vehicles have been fully inspected. We are top 3% in the Country for our Treatment of our customers per our 8x Presidents Award. We're happy to serve the surrounding communities of New Prague, Shakopee, Lakeville, Fairbault, Belle Plaine, and Lonsdale. We have been named the 2012 Ford and 2013 Chrysler Jeep Dealer of the Year in Minnesota. This rating was given to us Dealer Rater based on our customer reviews. Check us out to see why we were given this honor.

About New Prague Auto Group Learn More

RAMILLS
2/12/2016

"Awesome New Race Red F150"

I traded in my Black 2011 f150 supercab for a new 2015 f150 supercab and I couldn't be happier!! Love the truck and working with Jim at New Prague Ford was awesome. They gave me a fair trade price and good no haggle deal on the new truck. They worked hard to get me the most rebates and lowest interest rate. Great Team Work. Thanks Ron

Brian Albaugh - Financial

amyp
2/07/2016

"Second-time customer in less than two weeks!"

Again, Scott Cassidy made the car buying experience painless. After purchasing a Fusion last week for my husband, we decided to return for another Fusion for me. He patiently answered my questions and took his time to explain what I needed to know. Without hesitation, I would recommend Scott to anyone looking for an honest, down-to-earth salesperson.

Tom
1/08/2016

"Great vehicle purchase experience"

Sales and Finance teams were awesome ! Very informative and helpful with recommendations. Scott Cassidy and Irina Stitt were particularly helpful. It is not often that one can say buying a vehicle was not painful. Thank You Scott and Irina !! I have purchased 9 vehicles from NPAG over the years and keep coming back because they are so helpful and make the experience relatively painless. Morgan (in Service) always goes the extra mile to make sure customers are taught anything new and he takes time to pair phones, transfer contacts, explain the owners manual, etc.

Jakejohnson0830
12/23/2015

"Great deals and friendly service. "

Sarah Whitney did an amazing job on searching for all the deals and leasing options for me. Gave her my budget and was willing to work and make sure she found me the best deals and made sure I was happy with my car. She found me a Chevy Trax 2016 which I love and drives amazing.

"Rain Man"
12/16/2015

"Getting job done"

Scott and the rest of the team took the time to make sure that I was in the correct vehicle for what I needed what I was comfortable with. I had purchased a vehicle earlier that did not quite fit my expectations for comfort and towing capacity and Scott fixed me up with a Brand New Ford F-150 which was exactly what I should have purchased the first time around. I was also impressed on how Scott took me through the dealership and introduced me to the whole staff which made me feel like part of the team myself and knew where to go for all of my vehicle needs. Thank you Scott!

denzer62736
12/14/2015

"Outstanding"

Our sales Representative went to extremes to find us the vehicle we were looking for. We will definitely come back to this Establishment again and deal with our same sales representative. Awesome job!!!

Bkuyatt
12/09/2015

"My Best car purchase ever!!!"

Matt and Woody worked many hours finding me the right lender and getting me an awesome deal. This is my second purchase from New Prague, and will not be my last. If you need a hard working team call Matt and Woody, I recommend it!

Woody

carrie kelly
12/07/2015

"Best car buying ever!"

I was in dispirit need of a new car and I have had credit problems in the past. Matt Pittelkow worked with me to find the right financing to obtain a monthly payment I could afford. I was overwhelmed how nice Matt treated me. Before coming to New Prague I had tried to work with other dealerships and once they found out I did not have the best credit, these dealership had no respect for me. I loved working with Matt and even after the sale he has contacted me to make sure I am still happy with my purchase. I will be sending anyone and everyone I know who is looking to purchase a car or a truck to New Praugue to work with Matt and all the lovely people there. Thank you so much.

Matt Pittelkow

caryh
12/07/2015

"Excellent Service!"

Dennis Metzger took good care of me and found the right vehicle for the right price to meet my needs and best meet my budget. I would highly recommend him and the entire crew at New Prague Auto Group!

Tim Knutson
12/05/2015

"Couldn't have asked for a better experience."

My salesperson, Scott Cassidy worked very hard to find me the truck that I wanted and found me a good price so that it would fit into my budget.

Reviews of Irina Stitt