New Prague Ford Chrysler

New Prague Ford Chrysler
Call
New Prague Ford Chrysler Info
About New Prague Ford Chrysler

Our goal is to provide you with the best service available at the most competitive prices available. We will give you an honest appraisal and straight forward prices. All of our Pre-Owned vehicles have been fully inspected. We are top 3% in Country for our Treatment of our customers per our 8x Presidents Award. We have been named the 2012 Ford and 2013 Chrysler Jeep Dealer of the Year in Minnesota. This rating was given to us Dealer Rater based on our customer reviews. Check us out to see why we were given this honor.

About New Prague Ford Chrysler Learn More

"Joshua Fisher"

My experience with Josh and all of the people we encountered at New Prague auto group were very professional and courteous. Our car search was a little different for the fact that we at first wanted a car that was not on their lot, however they were willing to find the car we wanted at auction. However, things changed and we needed a car sooner then we thought and Josh found the perfect car for us on the lot and we bought it that day. Overall experience was very positive.

Joshua Fisher

September 16, 2014

Thank you for coming to New Prague Auto Group to purchase your vehicle! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Joshua and the rest of the staff! Enjoy your new purchase!!!

"Thank you for your service and professionalism!"

To all: Just a quick note to acknowledge my appreciation for the sales service professionalism demonstrated by Tommy White. I live in Fergus Falls - and began my search for a Ford Ranger pickup earlier in the summer. A few months later, and 200 miles away from home, I visited New Prague Auto Dealers and test drove a 2011 Ranger with Tommy as my guide. I was impressed with the vehicle and equally grateful for his low-key, informative approach to the sales transaction. In the process, I learned that Tommy's family had strong ties with my home town of Fergus Falls - and it renewed my appreciation for how so many of us are strongly connected with one another through friends, colleagues, acquaintances or family Completing the paperwork process with John, Irina, Jolene and Tommy - which included a very reasonable offer on the trade-in value of my used vehicle - was very gratifying. Thank you again for your time, your service and your professionalism! John Dinsmore Fergus Falls, MN

September 16, 2014

Thank you for coming to New Prague Auto Group to purchase your vehicle! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Tommy and the rest of the staff! Enjoy your new purchase!!!

"Great Experience"

Walked into the dealership just to look at cars because my previous car was totaled. I have bought many cars from different dealerships and this by far was the best experience. Tommy White was extremely helpful from the first test drive all the way until I drove out of the lot with my new car. I feel a little bad for making him come in on his day off, but I guess that just shows the type of customer service this company has. Once again I was very satisfied with my car buying experience.

September 15, 2014

We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with Tommy and Irina!! We hope you enjoy your new purchase! Thank you for your business!

"Great experience at New Prague"

Everyone that I dealt with at the dealership was more than willing to help out from the minute that I inquired about the vehicle I purchased. I did everything over the phone and they helped me step by step so when I arrived the morning of the process went very smoothly.

September 15, 2014

We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with Tommy, Annastina and Irina! We hope you enjoy your new purchase! Thank you for your business!

"OUTSTANDING Ordering New RAM Truck Experience..."

Chad Smith was our first contact via the website chat feature—from that very first contact, we were very impressed favorably. Chad introduced us to Dave Seipp in sales who also worked with us in case Chad was not readily available etc.—We would rate both as 10+ stars out of a possible 5!!!!! We ordered and bought a 2014 RAM 1500 4X4 Hemi truck and we LOVE it!!!!! Chad and Dave EARN all those positive ratings. Chad Smith and Dave Seipp both worked together very well and kept each other informed unbelievably well...like talking to one person the whole time but the convenience of having 2 available to make greater likelihood of being able to readily contact and facilitate faster service etc. They both grasped exactly our points immediately—exceptionally clear communications. It was amazing to us how well Chad and Dave coordinated working as a team working with us to cover for whenever each other if one or the other was not available…their communication skills are impeccable…they kept each other continually updated. They pay close attention and LISTEN and HEAR what you want and then they do their utmost to help you get it at the best deal you can find!!!!!!!! We looked far and wide for several months…no other dealership even came close to either the personable service, great personality, honesty, integrity (they honor what they say to the letter and put most in writing right off—just fantastic). We think they quickly “get” what you want partly due to excellent listening skills and also as they are not trying to sell you something you don’t want etc. as some do… We traveled over 180 miles to get to the dealership (located below Twin Cities but VERY easy to drive to as is rural with no “big city driving” to contend with). Chad and Dave first determined the availability of any new on the lot models that might be close to what we wanted and worked well with us on that. ). We wanted a very basic work truck for our farm—regular cab, long box (a very rare bird we discovered—most are extended or quad cabs now) and with manual locks and windows (and not white, as most new trucks close to those features on lots were usually white service type of trucks). We had purchased new vehicles before but this was the first time we actually ordered a new vehicle so we could get what we wanted (and not what we did not want). Chad and Dave did their utmost to help us and to reassure us through the process. We could go on and on all day about how great these 2 sales professionals were to us—the competition got just eclipsed on every level. It was hard to fathom all the shenanigans some other dealerships tried to pull on us (everything from telling us we had to order certain expensive extra options that we did not want to order to telling us we had to pay several hundred to thousands more for things that actually came standard on vehicles to not even offering us the full rebates available from the manufacturer or low balling our trade-in-- one even told us we could put $100 down to order a new truck and then told us it would need to be at least $5000 when we got to the dealership to further discuss it…). Some others were nice, but what they had to offer had too many options etc. and thus way more expensive and hard to compare…none were as all-around excellent as Chad and Dave. With New Prague and Chad and Dave, we got the UTMOST in customer care and quick responsiveness (they are very busy and for a very good reason…they are THAT good!), personableness, even some fun lightness thrown in at times—We found we ACTUALLY enjoyed buying a big purchase when dealing with them. We noticed feeling more relaxed when speaking with them vs. other dealerships. To make us feel as comfortable as possible, they even let us add some items (like clarifying to be cash purchase price) into the written purchase order contract which was done all on-line due to the distance. When we got to the dealership to pick up our new ordered truck, we were again impressed—large dealership with lots of vehicles on the lot…very neat and clean, organized, great finance dept. to finalize the paperwork and they even let us use their computer to sign up our insurance before we left and helped us get faxes with confirmation and proof of insurance!!!! Oh, and they had donuts and coffee and nice restrooms too. They gave us plenty of time and space to look over our new vehicle from top to bottom and test drive etc. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH Chad Smith and Dave Seipp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your sales service was absolutely EXCELLENT. (…and THANK YOU RAM—we LOVE our 2014 RAM 1500 HEMI truck—It is AWESOME!!!!)

September 09, 2014

We are so happy you had such a great experience with Dave and Chad!!! Customers are our most important asset here, we are nothing without you . So glad that your experience was everything it should be - and we hope to see you again in the future!

"Great Experience"

Bought a new Ford F-150 and the entire experience was very professional. had a trade in and this was priced very fairly and the cost of the truck was very competitive . What was fantastic is the dealership and salesperson provided a tonneau cover at the end to close the sale . It was a wonderful buying experience .

September 09, 2014

Everyone at New Prague Auto Group is very happy to hear you had such a great experience with Jim! We appriecate your business and we hope you enjoy your F-150!!

"New Prague Ford Chrysler is the best place "

New Prague Ford Chrysler is one of the best places to buy a new car! Cassie Johnson and all other employees are great to work with and are honest with helping people find their needs. I keep telling people where ever I go how much I love going to the New Prague Ford Chrysler dealership because I know I'm in good hands.

September 09, 2014

Everyone at New Prague Auto Group is very happy to hear you had such a great experience with Cassie! We appriecate your business and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!!

"Fantastic!"

This was great service and a wonderful buying experience for us! If we were in need of another car we would come here first and will also use this dealership for service.

September 09, 2014

Thank you for coming to New Prague Auto Group to purchase your vehicle! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Chad and the rest of the staff! Enjoy your new purchase!!!

"02 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited"

Had a great buying experience like always. Fair price, great customer service and very knowledgeable about the products. Would recommend buying from New Prague auto group to anyone.

August 26, 2014

Thank you for your business! Enjoy your new purchase!!

"Excellent car buying experience"

I just purchased my 2nd new vehicle from New Prague Ford, Chrysler, Chevrolet in the past two years. This vehicle is a beautiful 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude. New Prague Auto gave me a good value for my trade in and Chad Smith once again created a no-pressure buying experience. After the sale the team is still dedicated to their customer service. Thanks again

August 26, 2014