New Prague Ford Chrysler

1185 280th St. W,
New Prague, Minnesota 56071
New Prague Ford Chrysler Info
About New Prague Ford Chrysler

Our goal is to provide you with the best service available at the most competitive prices available. We will give you an honest appraisal and straight forward prices. All of our Pre-Owned vehicles have been fully inspected. We are top 3% in Country for our Treatment of our customers per our 8x Presidents Award. We have been named the 2012 Ford and 2013 Chrysler Jeep Dealer of the Year in Minnesota. This rating was given to us Dealer Rater based on our customer reviews. Check us out to see why we were given this honor.

About New Prague Ford Chrysler Learn More

Dave
7/24/2015

"Great! Went the extra mile for us"

Matt did a super job making sure we were taken care of. Price was lowest in town and service was top notch. I Highly recommended giving new prague auto group a try!

Matt pittelkow

Tpaul123
7/22/2015

"Great place to purchase a vehicle good people"

Matt is the man he treated me with tons of respect and he help me all the way to the end if U need a ride Matt is your man he will get you in the ride U want no question ask so go see Matt U will not be sorry!!!!!!! Thank U Matt

Matt pittelkow

Roger P
7/21/2015

"Matt Pittelkow is very good at what he does"

We just bought our 3rd vehicle from New Prague Ford. The first 2 we bought, the people in their guaranteed financing department were NOT friendly!!!!! I was a little leary about buying another vehicle there. But after talking to Matt on the phone, I decided to give them another try. I was NOT dissappointed!!!! Matt is BEYOND good at what he does and VERY FRIENDLY!!!!!!

sexylove2015
7/20/2015

"like wow"

Matt P is awesome didn't think i would get in what i did but it he help me like for real i love it thanks

July 21, 2015

thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Matt. We fhope you enjoy the new vehicle. Thanks again for the review.

ncltiede99
7/19/2015

"My first lease"

Josh was very knowledgeable and cared about my wants and concerns. He helped me get the best deal possible! I had a great experience for my first time leasing a new car.

July 21, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Josh. Thank you for the review.

Elaine-RedFocus
7/19/2015

"Quick & Easy = Awesome Experience when buying a vehicle! "

Nothing is better then buying a vehicle and having the experience be quick and easy, which is exactly what my experience was with Matt Pittelkow and Irina Stitt. Matt had more information for me in our first phone call then I had received from all the other dealers combined that I had talked to. Actually, at the exact moment that Matt first called me, I was living the lot of another dealership who had me quite frustrated with the whole "buying on credit" process. Within the first five minutes of talking with him, I knew that Matt had more experience and took his job seriously. Matt was fantastic all the way around, from his knowledge the credit world and lenders to the vehicles. It was amazing to be at frustrated moment of deciding I was not going to find a vehicle any time soon, to just a few hours later driving out of this dealerships lot, in a vehicle that I absolutely love, just crazy! And Irina, she has to be one organized young lady! The last time I bought a vehicle, singing the paperwork took nearly two hours! TWO HOURS! But Irina had it all ready to go and we breezed right through everything with her making sure I understood what I was signing and that she answered any questions that I might have. I have, without a doubt, found my car dealership for life, it was that amazing and easy. Thank you Matt and Irina for your knowledge, experience, friendly personalities and time, you are both truly appreciated!

July 21, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Matt and Irina. We appreciate the review and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Bootsbk
7/15/2015

"Best car ever"

Dave knew I've always wanted a Thunderbird and told me about it right when it came in. Now I'm the happiest woman in the world!

July 21, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear Dave found you your dream car. We appreciate the review. Enjoy your new vehicle.

lady2569
7/14/2015

"My 1st New car"

I went here after getting an email about searching online for a new vehicle. they were very nice and seemed to care about what i was looking for and how to achieve that....I now have my 1st new car and i love it!. thanks to everyone that that has helped make that happen for me!!!!!!

July 15, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We appreciate the review and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

LuAnn Walker
7/13/2015

"my son purchased a car"

Josh really listened to my son and showed him only what Thomas wanted. Josh was friendly, knowledgeable and not pushy. He's a great guy.

July 15, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Josh. We are happy to hear your son was able to find what works best for him. We appreciate the review. We hope he enjoys his new car!

IQ1977
7/13/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE! "

Woody and his team worked on getting me pre-approved and into a reliable vehicle. Good job New Prague Ford! Car is GREAT! Love it!

Woody E. & Matt P. and the great team at New Prague Ford.

July 13, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Woody. We appreciate your review.

Reviews of Scott Cassidy