New Prague Ford Chrysler

1185 280th St. W,
New Prague, Minnesota 56071
New Prague Ford Chrysler Info
About New Prague Ford Chrysler

Our goal is to provide you with the best service available at the most competitive prices available. We will give you an honest appraisal and straight forward prices. All of our Pre-Owned vehicles have been fully inspected. We are top 3% in Country for our Treatment of our customers per our 8x Presidents Award. We have been named the 2012 Ford and 2013 Chrysler Jeep Dealer of the Year in Minnesota. This rating was given to us Dealer Rater based on our customer reviews. Check us out to see why we were given this honor.

About New Prague Ford Chrysler Learn More

jetm1362
3/27/2015

"new car"

Joshua Fisher was really good to work with. He went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with the vehicle I was buying. He also tried to make sure the price remained in my budget.

sarahchap23
3/11/2015

"great service"

Walked into a friendly atmosphere and was immediately greeted by someone and offered something to drink a place to sit while they found my sales person Chad Smith. Love my new vehicle I bought.

bpcameron
2/25/2015

"Great experience - again!"

We have purchased multiple vehicles from New Prague Auto Group, always enjoying a no pressure experience. Most recently we purchased a pre-owned vehicle, again working with Chad Smith. Chad was able to find the car we were looking for, and in our price range. They make every step of the car buying experience very easy, in addition to having a great service department.

candycesindelir
2/24/2015

"Excellent Customer Service??????????"

Very positive experience. Exceptional Sales Rep that went above and beyond the call of duty and provided a very positive experience withthe purchase of my 2007 Ford Edge.

March 17, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We appreciate the review and we are happy that you had an enjoyable experience with purchasing your vehicle.

Kathryn
2/24/2015

"New Prague Ford"

I told Cassie what e were looking for and how much were could afford. She was able to patch it's with the perfect fit for our family! We have always had excellent service from New Prague Ford Service on our other vehicles.

March 17, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are glad to hear that Cassie was able to help find the perfect vehicle for your family. Thank you for the review. We appreciate it greatly.

estewart
2/23/2015

"Great!"

What a great and easy experience! Thank you so much for all of your help. We love our 2013 Escape! It is perfect for our family.

March 17, 2015

We are happy to hear that Josh was able to make your experience with us easy and enjoyable. Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We appreciate the review.

01Heritage
2/21/2015

"Great Service"

I purchased a great car from New Prague Ford and I couldn't be happier with the car or my experience. My sales person was Chad and he was awesome. I highly recommend this dealership.

March 17, 2015

We are happy to hear that Chad make your experience with us enjoyable. Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group and we are happy that you enjoy your new car.

Scott
2/20/2015

"Great Deal"

Chad Smith and his team got me the best deal out of 2 other Ford Dealerships, I went on to Ford web site and picked 3 ford dealerships and New Prague was the first dealership to respond, first dealership to get me a qoute and the best part is they got me the best price. Irina had the paper work done for me and I was out of her office in 10 minutes. Thank you New Prague Ford.

March 17, 2015

We are happy that you had a wonderful experience working with Chad and Irina. We appreciate the review. Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group.

Myabmn
2/17/2015

"A Painless Car Buying Experience"

New Prague Auto Group makes buying a car a fast, and easy experience. Gerard was so patient, and helpful. He found me exactly what I wanted at the right price. They went the extra mile to find me the best financing package, and took time to make sure I understood everything about that, and my new vehicle.

March 17, 2015

We are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable time working with Gerard and Irina. We appreciate the review. Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group.

migidy
2/10/2015

"Josh is great!"

Seriously, best experience I had with any dealer. I highly recommend this outfit, and even more I recommend Josh Fisher as a salesman. Josh is honest and really does go out of his way to do what's best for you and your needs. I will be buying my next truck here as well. Thanks Josh! Mark C.

March 17, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are very happy you had a great experience working with Josh. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and thank you for writing the review.

Reviews of Chad Smith