New Prague Ford Chrysler

1185 280th St. W,
New Prague, Minnesota 56071
New Prague Ford Chrysler Info
About New Prague Ford Chrysler

Our goal is to provide you with the best service available at the most competitive prices available. We will give you an honest appraisal and straight forward prices. All of our Pre-Owned vehicles have been fully inspected. We are top 3% in Country for our Treatment of our customers per our 8x Presidents Award. We have been named the 2012 Ford and 2013 Chrysler Jeep Dealer of the Year in Minnesota. This rating was given to us Dealer Rater based on our customer reviews. Check us out to see why we were given this honor.

About New Prague Ford Chrysler Learn More

Chey6182
5/21/2015

"I highly recommend them!"

I have now bought two cars from here and both experiences have been awesome! I had the pleasure of working with Joleen both times, she's always super helpful and patient. Her and her team work great together always helping out in some way shape or form. They will always work with you on coming up with a solution if you have any issues with anything. I've never had a problem with them! I would highly recommend buying through New Prague Ford. You'll always have a great experience!

May 22, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Joleen. We appreciate your review and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

janice 123

"Great Dealership"

I did not like the car I had, they helped me get the car I loved. Jim Rassmussen was courteous, informative, and just plain nice.

May 22, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear Jim got you into a vehicle that you love. We appreciate the review. Enjoy your new purchase!

selena21
5/21/2015

"They will do what ever it takes"

I highly recommend this dealer ship! The service we got was exceptional. Woody and Matt really worked hard to get us a vehicle when we were in a bind. I didn't think I could get a car loan because of my credit but, boy did they surprise me. They were also both very polite and did everything in a timely manner. I will definetly be going back for future purchases. Thanks Woody and Matt for everything!

Woody Eisenbarth and Matt Pittelkow

May 21, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Matt and Woody. We appreciate your review. Enjoy your new vehicle.

happy new car owner
5/20/2015

"Most excellent service I have ever gotten!"

From the first greeting to the final paperwork this is by far the best service I have ever received when I have purchased a vehicle. Thanks to Jim, the salesman, for going the extra mile and showing me all the vehicles that he thought I would like. (even staying way past his scheduled hours to help me). And the financing dept. nothing compares to it! Matt was amazing, finding me the financing that I could afford. I highly recommend seeing Matt if you have any special financing problems....he can make it happen!!

Matt Pittelkow

May 20, 2015

We appreciate you choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear Jim and Matt made your experience with us great. Thank you for the review and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle

Djv
5/19/2015

"Great to work with special finance"

Helped find a car that i could afford and with payments i could afford. Took care of a few small issues i had right away

May 19, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you were able to get a vehicle that worked best for you. We appreciate your review.

mitsow
5/19/2015

"found the best car"

i had a great experience in buying the Honda Accord 2012 model. Am new to this place I was little hesitant to buy a car outside the city but Jim helped me in all the ways to make me feel comfortable. The level of service they provided is really great am happy to buy the car from this dealer and I will suggest this to my friends as well. i waited for 6 months and I finally got a best car. Thanks Jim for being so kind with me.

May 19, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We appreciate your review. We are happy to hear Jim made your car buying experience with us enjoyable. We hope you enjoy your new car.

Thewatwoods
5/18/2015

"Jim Rassmussen was awesome!"

We had a awful experience at Walser and quickly came to new prague ford for our car. The process was friendly, comfortable and easy. We were even given a free pizza! Everyone was helpful and we walked out with the car we wanted in less than three hours! Thank you!!!

May 19, 2015

We appreciate you coming to New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Jim. Thank you for the review we appreciate it. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Long Distance Customer
5/17/2015

"Well worth the drive"

Very pleasant sales staff to work with. As I am from Wisconsin, all of the negotiating was done over email and phone. Was very happy that when I arrived to the dealership there were no surprises or changes concerning the new vehicle, my trade in or the terms of the deal that were discussed prior. All that was left to do at the dealership was to take the new vehicle for a test ride.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear your experience with was quick and easy. We appreciate the review. Hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

hnovak75
5/16/2015

"Patient Salesman"

I never felt pressured to buy - just informed. Josh was very patient with all our questions and gong back and forth. I'm sure if we had not decide on this vehicle, he would have been able to find another., and would have waited for the right one to come in the lot. One criticism though, I was a little annoyed when I was shown a price (and financing) that made it possible, but when tax, title, etc was added, it was a bit more than I wanted to spend. If you're going to give a price to bring home, make it the one paid. So I am torn on the service rating below. We'll see how the car holds up and what happens after the sell.

Lydashia
5/16/2015

"Excellent customer service"

I just want to thank Matt and Woody for all of their hard work. I have purchased several cars from different dealerships in the past, but my experience from New Prague Ford was the best thus far. Matt and Woody went above and beyond for me. Although I wasn't purchasing a brand new car, the treatment I received made me feel like I was. Thanks again for all of your help and I look forward to doing business there again!

May 18, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear that Matt and Woody made your experience with us enjoyable. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Reviews of Joshua Fisher