New Prague Ford Chrysler

1185 280th St. W,
New Prague, Minnesota 56071
New Prague Ford Chrysler Info
About New Prague Ford Chrysler

Our goal is to provide you with the best service available at the most competitive prices available. We will give you an honest appraisal and straight forward prices. All of our Pre-Owned vehicles have been fully inspected. We are top 3% in Country for our Treatment of our customers per our 8x Presidents Award. We have been named the 2012 Ford and 2013 Chrysler Jeep Dealer of the Year in Minnesota. This rating was given to us Dealer Rater based on our customer reviews. Check us out to see why we were given this honor.

About New Prague Ford Chrysler Learn More

amc
8/30/2015

"An Experience of Integrity"

I have a real dislike for high pressure sales, but I never felt that. I was quickly acknowledged each time that called or went to the dealership; it felt comfortable, friendly, and home town-like, never phony. Most importantly, I always felt that my questions were answered honestly. Scott Cassidy and Bill Busch, both, worked very hard to help me choose/find a vehicle that would work for me. In the end, those involved in the final decisions showed me that integrity is high priority at New Prague Auto Group. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

JPM
8/28/2015

"Good job of following up."

We weren't able to make a deal on my first visit, but Scott kept trying until he found a good deal. Scott followed up when Ford came out with a rebate and 0% interest.

Mike C.
8/28/2015

"FINALLY, A Good Car Buying Experience!!! NO GAMES PLAYED"

Buying a car from this dealer couldn't have been any easier. It started off with a friendly email reply from Annastina and then a phone conversation with Dori. Both Ladies were extremely nice and very helpful. Dori should have been annoyed with me by all my questions I had but she never did. I thought the price they quoted me on a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Blacktop had to be too good to be true so I kept asking questions trying to catch them in a lie of some sort. They were upfront and honest. The price they quoted me was the price I paid minus Tax, Tittle, and License. There were no gimmicks, hidden fees, or sleazy used car salesman's tactics used at this dealer. Dave Seipp was our salesman and he reminded me more like a best friend's dad than a car salesman. He was pleasant, very helpful, knowledgeable, and made the experience effortless. He even helped us connect our phones up to the van before we left and made sure we knew how everything in the van worked before we signed any papers. My wife and I drove from Cedar Falls Iowa to buy this van and I will be heading back there the next time I need a car. These folks have earned my business for life. There's a reason they have that 5 star Chrysler banner hanging up in the lobby. They have earned it! Check these folks out. They truly have customer service and its hard to find that anymore these days.

Annastina, Dori

Bridgetnelson
8/26/2015

"Great and timely service, very pleased! "

Scott Cassidy was our salesperson, and I was very impressed. Not only was he very personable and willing to help, Scott went the extra mile when a problem was found in a car I was test driving and refused to sell it until that was fixed. He looked into similar models and ended up showing me a model I had not intended to drive. It was the perfect fit and we bought it that night. Scott's service was so helpful and very up front, which I greatly appreciate! This is my first time buying a car so I had a lot of questions (some of which I'm sure sounded kind of stupid) but Scott was knowledgable and answered them in a professional manner. I would recommend Scott and the New Prague dealership to anyone, I had a fabulous experience and hope to be back soon.

Lou4
8/22/2015

"Car Purchase"

I am very happy with my car and the great help the dealership was in working with us. Worked on financing online and they took over from there.

August 24, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Jim and Irina. We appreciate the review.

Brad
8/20/2015

"Scott Cassidy was awesome!"

Scott was very patient, professional, and took his time in making sure we were comfortable and satisfied with the vehicle we purchased. We also worked with Scott in helping our son purchase his first car too. If you are looking for a salesman who is committed to making sure you are satisfied with your purchase, ask for Scott Cassidy. He is awesome to work with!

August 24, 2015

thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are very happy to hear you had a great experience working with Scott. We appreciate your review and we hope you enjoy the new vehicle.

javanlith
8/08/2015

"Matt Pittelkow go me in a new ride!"

Matt was wonderful and was very nice. He knows what he doing and was very friendly. I had some credit issues and he made it happen! Thank Matt!!!

Pittelkow, Matt

August 10, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Matt! We appreciate the review and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Dave
7/24/2015

"Great! Went the extra mile for us"

Matt did a super job making sure we were taken care of. Price was lowest in town and service was top notch. I Highly recommended giving new prague auto group a try!

Matt pittelkow

July 31, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We really appreciate your business. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Matt. Thank you for the review.

Tpaul123
7/22/2015

"Great place to purchase a vehicle good people"

Matt is the man he treated me with tons of respect and he help me all the way to the end if U need a ride Matt is your man he will get you in the ride U want no question ask so go see Matt U will not be sorry!!!!!!! Thank U Matt

Matt pittelkow

July 31, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Matt. We appreciate your business and thank you for the review.

Roger P
7/21/2015

"Matt Pittelkow is very good at what he does"

We just bought our 3rd vehicle from New Prague Ford. The first 2 we bought, the people in their guaranteed financing department were NOT friendly!!!!! I was a little leary about buying another vehicle there. But after talking to Matt on the phone, I decided to give them another try. I was NOT dissappointed!!!! Matt is BEYOND good at what he does and VERY FRIENDLY!!!!!!

Matt Pittelkow

July 31, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague auto Group. We appreciate your business. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Matt.

Reviews of Scott Cassidy