New Prague Ford Chrysler

1185 280th St. W,
New Prague, Minnesota 56071
New Prague Ford Chrysler Info
About New Prague Ford Chrysler

Our goal is to provide you with the best service available at the most competitive prices available. We will give you an honest appraisal and straight forward prices. All of our Pre-Owned vehicles have been fully inspected. We are top 3% in Country for our Treatment of our customers per our 8x Presidents Award. We have been named the 2012 Ford and 2013 Chrysler Jeep Dealer of the Year in Minnesota. This rating was given to us Dealer Rater based on our customer reviews. Check us out to see why we were given this honor.

About New Prague Ford Chrysler Learn More

slipknot 08
4/17/2015

"made me very happy"

I was very happy cause I got the help I needed in a very nice timely matter. The sales people were very nice and respectful and pointed me in the direction I needed to go

Bowe10
4/15/2015

"Top of the line service!"

We had an outstanding car buying experience at New Prague Ford. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. I would recommend New Prague Ford to anyone looking for hard working and honest people to do business with.

wolfden
4/14/2015

"Trade for different truck"

The salesman Scott Cassidy is a very rare find. Took his time and listened to my needs. Scott was direct and honest. It was about what was the best for me and not the dealer first. II was the first time I ever sensed a salesman was on my side and made suggestions that helped everybody. A side note worth mentioning is the music played on the dealer sound system was very good and comforting.

fearn01
4/11/2015

"Great experience"

I had looked at cars at other dealers and was treated poorly, but Mike Maxa at New Prague moters gave me the best experience I have ever had in car buying. They got me in the car I wanted with no questions and no hastles. I was out the door with my new vehicle in no time flat. Thank you very much.

Mike maxa

Adam
4/11/2015

"Best Dealership in MN "

New Prague Auto Group is one of the best dealerships I've dealt by far. Not your typical dealership, clean and friendly environment. Highly recommended for new and used. Joshua Fisher makes you feel comfortable and at ease for what can be a stressful situation. Absolutely no pressure and no hassle purchasing process. They even called me next day to inform me i got a better rate. Who does that? They truly care about their customers.

Tgeisler
4/06/2015

"Everything went pretty Smooth!"

My wife and I have bought few cars now from New Prague Auto Group and it always seems to go pretty smooth. From picking out what we want, trading in a vehicle, and the overall experience. I don't really like buying a vehicle, but it is something you have to do!! Gerard and his team made it smooth, easy, and low pressure which makes buying a vehicle more enjoyable.

Miki
4/01/2015

"Chad is Awesome! "

I was looking for a new Jeep Patriot. I'm not sure why but I went to Park Jeep first. After the laughable "deal" they offered me, I called Chad at New Prague auto group. I told him what I was looking for and he didn't have it in stock. Within minutes he found the jeep I wanted at another dealership in the twin cities. The next day he was sending someone to pick it up. I had no idea that was even possible. Next time I buy a car I'm gonna skip my internet search and just call Chad to find it for me. Not only did he give me a great deal on it, he also got me a better interest rate than Park Jeep quoted me. Awesome!

Niki
3/31/2015

"#1 Dealership"

Walked into a clean and friendly environment. Chad Smith was the best sales person I've ever worked with. He didn't try to pressure me into buying or leasing anything other than what I was interested in. Stayed within my budget, treated me as a friend and family member, not just a number on his books. Love my new Ford Explorer.

Laura
3/28/2015

"Friendly and efficient"

Bought another used vehicle from Ford. Salesman Scott Cassidy was great. Friendly no pressure. Walked us through process quick and efficiently. Worked with us on availability.

jetm1362
3/27/2015

"new car"

Joshua Fisher was really good to work with. He went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with the vehicle I was buying. He also tried to make sure the price remained in my budget.

Reviews of Chad Smith