New Prague Ford Chrysler

1185 280th St. W,
New Prague, Minnesota 56071
New Prague Ford Chrysler Info
About New Prague Ford Chrysler

Our goal is to provide you with the best service available at the most competitive prices available. We will give you an honest appraisal and straight forward prices. All of our Pre-Owned vehicles have been fully inspected. We are top 3% in Country for our Treatment of our customers per our 8x Presidents Award. We have been named the 2012 Ford and 2013 Chrysler Jeep Dealer of the Year in Minnesota. This rating was given to us Dealer Rater based on our customer reviews. Check us out to see why we were given this honor.

About New Prague Ford Chrysler Learn More

Rose J
7/05/2015

"Josh is Great!"

Josh hooked us up with a great used first vehicle for our son. Josh was polite, thoughtful and non-judgmental about our concerns ..most appreciated.

July 06, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear Josh was able to find you the perfect vehicle for your son. We appreciate the review. Enjoy the new car!

carol sery
7/02/2015

"FIVE STARS FOR KEITH!"

My old vehicle died and I was forced to have to purchase something new. As a single woman, this was something I really dreaded. I dealt with Keith Rynda and I would highly recommend him. Keith was a very laid-back, no pressure salesperson. He treated me as a friend. When I was completely undecided as to what I wanted to buy, Keith always had suggestions but never pushed. My budget was very low and Keith did his very best to respect that. I was nervous about having a salesperson riding along with me when I test-drove vehicles but Keith merely handed me the key and said "Go have fun!" He never lost his cool with me when I needed to go from lot to lot to narrow down what I really wanted and what would fill my needs for a new vehicle. He was very patient. When all was said and done, he even had my new vehicle filled with gas! If I could do a commercial, I would! Irina Stitt in the financing department was pleasurable to work with too. Although she had already had a busy, hectic day, she took the time to explain everything to me. I had never leased before and had many questions. She seemed unhurried and knew all the answers. She was very friendly.

July 06, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are very happy to hear you had a great experience working with Keith and Irina. We are happy to hear you were able to find the vehicle that worked best for you. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle. We appreciate the review.

ramlover
7/01/2015

"Went above and beyond!"

Very prompt, very friendly. Both Jim and Irina were a great help and got me a great rate and helped me stay in my budget and got me into the vehicle I wanted!

July 06, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Jim and Irina. We hope you enjoy the new vehicle and we appreciate the review.

dslwizard
6/30/2015

"Great experience"

Jim was great to work with and we really enjoy our car. New Prague Auto Group did good in my book and we would come back again. Thanks!

July 06, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great time working with Jim. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle. We appreciate the review.

ben sticha
6/26/2015

"A very helping sale person"

The reason i gave the rating was i worked with Scott Cassidy he was real helpful and knew what he was talking about .Was very helpful in helping my wife and i setting op our new Ford Escape .

July 06, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Scott. We appreciate the review. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Fordguy01
6/23/2015

"Best place to buy a vehicle!!"

Stopped in the lot to look at one truck I seen online and another truck caught my eye. I ended up talking to Matt Pittelkow about the one I was interested in and he worked his magic. Not only did he work the numbers to get us near our budget, but he also went above and beyond in customer service!! We will go back when it's time to get my wife's explorer!! Best dealership I have dealt with by far!!

Matt Pittelkow

June 24, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great time working with Matt. We appreciate the review. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Skeeter1
6/18/2015

"Jeep Patriot review"

Very attentive to my needs and what I wanted in my new vehicle down to every detail, big or small!!! It was very fun and overwhelming for me to pick out my first brand new car and Jim made the experience very easy for me! Highly recommend his service.

June 18, 2015

We are happy to hear Jim was very helpful in finding you the perfect vehicle. Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We appreciate the review.

Lisa
6/16/2015

"GREAT first time buying experience!"

My husband usually handles all the car buying, but this time I wanted to do it myself. I went in with my daughter to find a car as she was turning 16. Joleen was terrific to work with - she knew her stuff! They made the experience fun, comfortable and we knew we were getting the best price possible. When we picked up the car - they spent so much time with us going over every detail on the car and answering every question we had. Highly recommend New Prague Auto Group - the BEST!

June 18, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Joleen. Thank you for the review. We hope you enjoy the new vehicle.

Ccl123
6/15/2015

"Excellent! "

I went to New Prague auto group to find a new car after I had been in a car accident and my car was totaled. Joleen was an excellent fit for helping me find the right SUV I was looking for! I recommend her to anyone looking for a great new vehicle!

June 18, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear Joleen was able to help you find a vehicle that worked perfect for you. We appreciate the review and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

herings
6/15/2015

"Excellent and Professional"

Are salesperson went out of her way to help us find the car we wanted and worked around are schedule to meet with us. She was quick to follow up on emails and any questions we had.

June 15, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Kasie. We appreciate your review and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Reviews of Irina Stitt