New Prague Ford Chrysler

New Prague Ford Chrysler
Call
New Prague Ford Chrysler Info
About New Prague Ford Chrysler

Our goal is to provide you with the best service available at the most competitive prices available. We will give you an honest appraisal and straight forward prices. All of our Pre-Owned vehicles have been fully inspected. We are top 3% in Country for our Treatment of our customers per our 8x Presidents Award. We have been named the 2012 Ford and 2013 Chrysler Jeep Dealer of the Year in Minnesota. This rating was given to us Dealer Rater based on our customer reviews. Check us out to see why we were given this honor.

About New Prague Ford Chrysler Learn More

"Great Experience"

Had a wonderful experience working with Tommy White. He was very laid back and never made us feel like we were in a hurry. Came into the dealership looking at a couple different options, so we test drove 4 different vehicles. After having reservations on those vehicles, Tommy suggested the Chrysler Town and Country. Thanks to his suggestion we have happily had this vehicle for over a month and we love it. We were looking for something with space and the DVD feature has come in handy with our 2 young boys. Thank you Tommy and the rest of the staff at New Prague Auto.

October 20, 2014

We are happy to hear you had a good experience with Tommy! We would like to thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!!!

"Straight Forward Good Service..."

Sarah, Tommy, John, and Irina helped us purchase a 2010 Ford Econoline Van for our growing family. They even came recommended by other members of our family.

October 20, 2014

We are happy to hear you had a good experience with Tommy, Sarah, Irina and John! We would like to thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!!!

"Great Experience"

Just bought a 2014 Ram 2500 Tradesmen. Dave Seipp was friendly, quick, knowledgeable with the product. I got an excellent price for my used truck. I am so glad I went to New Prague.

October 20, 2014

We are happy to hear you had a good experience with Dave! We would like to thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!!!

"Great experience"

I worked with Chad Smith in buying a 2008 Ford F150 and I would recommend him to anyone. He was so nice, patient and understanding throughout the process. He talked to me like a person and not like some pushy know-it-all sales guy I've dealt with before which wasa huge factor in my decision. I found the perfect truck for me and got perfect service. The truck was all cleaned up and ready to drive up front when I got there and when he gave me he keys, I fell in love. Definitely recommend new prague auto group.

October 20, 2014

We are happy to hear you had a good experience with Chad & Irina! We would like to thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!!!

"Great experience"

Just bought a 2014 Ford F150 Raptor. Chad Smith was friendly, quick, knowledgeable and I got an excellent fair price. I will not mention the other Ford dealership I tried to use, but it was not a good experience. I am so glad I went to New Prague.

October 20, 2014

We are happy to hear you had a good experience with Chad! We would like to thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!!!

"Great Experience"

Jim Rassmussen helped us find a low mile used car that fit our budget. He was very patient with out decision making. We bought a pree-owned 2011 Jeep Cherokee and we love it!

October 20, 2014

We are happy to hear you had a good experience with Jim! We would like to thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!!!

"top notch"

very nice people to deal with. tommy was a+ in every way. made the 4 hour drive seem short. truck looked great when we got there. have already told lots of people about new prague. thanks nick and lisa rohach

September 25, 2014

"Wonderful Experience! "

I felt absolutely zero pressure at New Prague Ford, and loved how easy the entire process was. I worked with Chad and Cassie, and only spent about 1.5 hours total at the dealership - it was that simple. I got a great deal leasing a 2014 Ford Focus, and they even helped me set up my phone with the Sync system before I left with my new car. It's a bit of a drive from the Twin Cities, but I recommend making the trek out there for some great and easy service.

September 25, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy to hear you had a good experience with Chad at Cassie! We would like to thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!!!

"I had a perfect experience"

I bought my Ford from Tommy White and he was an incredible person and salesman. He was very low key, non pressure salesman. He allowed me to make my decision and he was so informative in answering any and all questions I had. He has followed up with me several times since my purchase and has gone above and beyond the call of a salesman. I recommend him in the highest way I can. I had an amazing experience at New Prague and I recommend this dealership to anyone.

White, Tommy

September 17, 2014

We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with Tommy!! We hope you enjoy your new purchase! Thank you for your business!

"Joshua Fisher"

My experience with Josh and all of the people we encountered at New Prague auto group were very professional and courteous. Our car search was a little different for the fact that we at first wanted a car that was not on their lot, however they were willing to find the car we wanted at auction. However, things changed and we needed a car sooner then we thought and Josh found the perfect car for us on the lot and we bought it that day. Overall experience was very positive.

Joshua Fisher

September 16, 2014

Thank you for coming to New Prague Auto Group to purchase your vehicle! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Joshua and the rest of the staff! Enjoy your new purchase!!!

Chad Smith