Newbold Toyota Scion

Product Specialist

August 14, 2017

"Excellent buying experience"

- Dums7969

We bought 2 new Toyotas in 2 weeks AND referred our son to buy as well. Nick took great care of us in all 3 and I highly recommend working with him. The finance crew is too notch and fast. We were in and out in no time.

Nick Erlinger

August 11, 2017

"Quick"

- Happy Car Owner

Purchased a great car under two hours with a trade in. No pressure, no sales speach. Car met USAA certification for a USAA approved loan, but dealer found a better rate & made the application process quick & simple.

Josh Roseke
Dave Stevens

August 10, 2017

"Outstanding"

- Walter

Mark Wakeford has been my sales associate for all four of my Toyotas. Even though I purchased a Ford in between this purchase and the last he worked with me to get the Highlander I wanted. He is easy to talk to and does his best to get the best deal possible. I would highly recommend anyone thinking about buying a Toyota talk to Mark. If this review helped you can even tell him I refer you. Terry Grider thoroughly went over all the financial documents and inform me of all my options. He and Mark work well together. I totally recommend Newbold for your next car purchase.

Mark Wakeford