Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Call
Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, please review our extensive inventory of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and RAM cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Chrysler 300, Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Charger, and RAM 1500. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, or RAM is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At NewnanPeachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we offer the same, high-quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our facility. Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From routine maintenance, such as oil changes and tire rotations, to major repairs, let Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram service your vehicle. At Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience.

About Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

"Oil Change"

Eric has worked at 2 Dodge dealerships that I have had service complete at since owning my current vehicle. He is very knowledgeable and professional. All of the staff are friendly and willing to help in any manner necessary.

"Overall good would recommend "

The wait for an oil change should have been discussed up front. I made an appointment through their website to make us wait when I had an appointment I would classify as poor customer service. Had the adviser been easier to deal with when I called I would probably have been ok with it. The dealership was good she just could have done a better job will try another one next time.

"Service with a smile"

I cannot ask for anyone to be more efficient and caring than Nikki. Her addition to the service department is definitely a plus for the dealership. She appears to be very knowledgeable about the service available and what is best for me. Also, she always offers the car wash with the service no matter what the service entails. Someone did an excellent job of recruiting Nikki or offering her the job. Hope you can keep her. She is surely an asset to your organization. Keep up the good work!!

"Excelent service. Very friendly and experienced personnel"

Eric, in Newnan, went beyond the call of duty in determining the problem with my bluetooth and seeing that it was repaired. Had to go back about three days later when a shortage caused my bluetooth to not function but Eric was on it and in no time I drove out a very happy, satisfied customer. While waiting looked at trucks as my husband is in the market since his truck was totaled in an accident. Mike McElhannon was very helpful and when the time comes, we will probably visit Mike for a truck.

"Best Oil Change I ever had ! "

Excellent Service, enjoyed the experience and trust me, I have never said that about getting service on my vehicle. I love the car wash after the oil change, a very nice feature !!

"Nikki"

If you call the Newnan dealership I always recommend asking for Nikki in service. She is extremely friendly and seems to have been here the longest and has the most knowledge behind the service desk.

"Got me the car I wanted!"

I came in looking for a couple of selections for a new car. My old car was just not reliable and I have heard great things about Dodge. I looked at the 200 series and the Darts. I was prequalified and ended up selecting the Dodge Dart. My salesman took me out for the test drive and showed me how to use all the special gadgets! I am very happy with all the results and will recommend Dodge!!

Ed Carpenter

"Stay away!!"

Saw a Prius online that was the perfect car for me. Price seemed to be right too so i called to get info. Guy was nice but knew nothing about cars, pre owned certified or anything else. He said the car was there and that he had driven it himself. He asked what i was willing to pay and that they wouldnt lose my business over 1000. He said he would take to his manager and call back. When he called back he said the car had been sent to another dealership and that he had a another car to sell me that was the same car. It wasnt even close to same. He said they would discount it 5000 but when i looked it up online he had given me the same price from website. I wasnt too upset ao far because i know cars get moved. Well he said he thought they could get the car back and he would call just right away and tell me if they could or not. To say the least no further calls to me. I waited a day then looking online the next day the car was still at their dealer and they had even updated the listing. I emailed them with my thoughts. Why didnt they at least call back. Horrible experience!

"Great service"

After recently having a bad experience at another local Dodge dealership’s service department, I was hesitant to bring my Durango to another dealership for service. I was pleasantly surprised with the level of customer service that I received at Newnan Peachtree CDJR. They were able to complete the repairs that were botched by the other dealership and performed a recall that the other dealership told would take months before the parts became available. Nikki was very friendly and professional. Even though I work closer to another dealership, I will be sure to bring my Durango back to Newnan Peachtree CDJR for service.

"Recall Repair Jeep Grand Cherokee"

I had been messing with Don Jackson Jeep in Union City for 4 months trying to get a recall appointment. They told me I was on a five page 27 person waiting list and they could only service two cars a week due to parts delivery. I found Newnan Peachtree at 3:00 pm. I was in the next day and the work is finished. Everyone was super friendly. The looks great. I would highly recommend everyone use this dealership. Special thanks to Brian Greenleaf for getting me in so quickly. Also special thanks to the great attention from Kelly NIkki Rick and Eric.

Kelly Rick and Brian Greenleaf.

Nikki Spurling