Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Call
Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, please review our extensive inventory of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and RAM cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Chrysler 300, Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Charger, and RAM 1500. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, or RAM is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At NewnanPeachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we offer the same, high-quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our facility. Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From routine maintenance, such as oil changes and tire rotations, to major repairs, let Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram service your vehicle. At Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience.

About Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

"GREAT...."

We drove 2 hours one way to buy the 2015 Jeep Wrangler I wanted. We had been looking for months and just could not get what we wanted at the price we wanted until we talked to Laurie and Tony at Newnan Peachtree. Laurie was great.... she and the team at Newnan Peachtree went above and beyond. We took the Jeep back a week later to get side steps installed and the Service Department was just as great as the sales team. I could not ask for a better car buying experience than what we got at Newnan Peachtree. GREAT job guys and girls!!!!!!

"Definitley Recommend!"

I have a walking disability, and the car I was interested in was displayed on the front line (a very long walk for me). I called ahead of my visit, and spoke to Jeff Pankey about that specific vehicle l, and he arranged to have it at the entrance area before I arrived. He met with me, let me inspected the vehicle, answered all of my questions, and gave me info that I hadn't even thought about, followed by my test drive. Less than an hour later...I drove my new vehicle home! It was a great experience, with no pressure or complications! Definitely where will send family and friends to do business!

"Very Impressed! "

I was looking for a vehicle to replace my old gas guzzler, I wanted to look for some options and was dreading the normal visit to the car dealership where they try and get you to spend the most amount of money for the thing you want least, I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived I was greeted by not a face that told me "I am going to take all of your money" but instead a friendly face and a greeting with his name, by that point I was interested, because other places they usually ask my name before giving theirs. I was genuinely surprised when he [Joe] was straight to the point and he took me to the kinds of cars I was looking for, and he quickly narrowed down what I was looking for. (before I even realized it) I also appreciate that when I said 'No' no meant no and not 'maybe'. I was prepared to pull teeth to get him to show me something else, but it was a quick and easy look through, he tried to target what the general population is looking for, which again, impressed me, even though that's not something I was personally looking for I definitely am thankful he was trying to meet needs I hadn't mentioned when he asked what kind of car I was looking for. I appreciate his openness, I didn't feel like he was trying to hide anything or bamboozle me out of any money and I would definitely recommend him to someone who is looking for an upfront sales person who seems like they are there to help you and not pocket all your money! I also worked with an unnamed employee with pretty blue eyes, I liked that he was trying to help with the sale, and appreciated his skill in the art of sales.. But I did not catch his name, I don't know whether he mentioned it or not and he seemed kind of like he was skeptical of what Joe went over with me. He was very friendly other than those hiccups! Chatty and personable! The whole experience was definitely not what I was prepared for.

Joe Vitkovitsky

"Out of town but needed service I could rely on"

Working in Newnan for a few weeks but needed to have a light checked on my Jeep Grand Cheerokee. Found Newnan Peachtree and visited them mid morning Saturday. What a pleasure it was from the moment I was greeted by Eric in the sales department and the very friendly ladies (so sorry I did not get their names) working with him. Eric and another gentleman checked my car immediately and found I needed a simple repair (bulb replaced) and before I knew it the job was done. I can honestly say I have NEVER been to a dealership for any reason where from the time I walked in until I left they made me feel like their primary reason for being there that day was to make sure I was given great service and felt appreciated. I could tell also from others in the waiting area that they were receiving the same great service. While waiting the short time for the repair I met Isaiah in sales and asked him if he show me the area where the new Jeeps were. I told him I was not really interested in buying and did not want to waste his time but just liked to look....he did not just point and leave but insisted on showing me the new Jeeps on the lot!! When I do get ready to buy my new Jeep I can tell you this dealership will be # 1 on my list to consider that purchase even if I do have to drive 5 hours to visit them!!

Isaiah in sales and the friendly and helpful ladies in service receiving area.

"excellent customer service, ,"

My salesman, Jeff Pankey was excellent and provided superb information on the vehicle I was purchasing and gave us excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

"Great Customer Service from Jeff Pankey"

Went to purchase a vehicle for my son and Jeff Pankey (Salesman) took the time to locate the vehicle he desired and got the price down to what we were willing to pay.

"Absolutely amazing"

This was by far the best experience I've ever had buying anything. Jeff did everything it took to make me happy. I absolutely love my car and got an amazing deal.

"Car Buying Experience"

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had . I was afforded the opportunity to get out of my car and walk the lot to look over the inventory and then seek the assistance of a salesman when I was ready . Very relaxing feeling to known that I wasn't being stalked from the moment I pulled on the lot . Thank You !

"Eric Talley is the Best!"

Eric helped me recently in getting service on my Chrysler Town & Country. He explained clearly my options, and handled everything with the highest level of professionalism. Would highly recommend them!

"Eric Talley"

Exceptional friendly and nice. Greeted me with a smile would definitely come back again. Very clean atmosphere, courtesy was excellent, car was done in a timely manner.

Eric Talley