Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Scobra24
3/27/2016

"Great !"

My wife and I have bought 4 cars here. Treated better here than any other car dealership in my life. Very fair with trade ins also.

Several

KE
3/25/2016

"Worst customer service ever"

Had worked a deal on the phone for a truck with the salesman and told them I was on my way to see the truck. Was told to drive three hours to see a vehicle, when I arrived they told me they just sold the vehicle. I made contact with the manager and he said the vehicle was sold four hours prior to my arrival. If this dealership would have had Good customer service and would have told the people someone was looking at it and they would get back with them if the other prospect was not interested. This is called a very greedy salesperson. Does not need to be dealing with the public.

Not sure of his name. But he was a Hispanic

Yikesgalore
2/06/2016

"Serviced damage"

TL;DR. No issues with car until serviced at dealership 5yrs no major issues with my car. I take it to this dealership to have the ignition switch recalled. They never called to tell me to pick it up when rdy. i had to argue to find if it was rdy. I pick it up. Two days later my car dies on the hwy while driving smoke coming from hood.

michael
12/14/2015

"Nice guys, but empty talk to get you at the signing table "

3.5 hours later... test drove 2 used vehicles. We had no trade-ins and were going to finance (because its Christmas time & we were not expecting to have to buy a car at this time - blew engine in current land rover) We worked with Aaron... Nice guy, but promises the moon - "Oh, I'll change out those wheels for you, at no charge, since your wife doesn't like how the y look" / "I'll make you a big deal on either of these two used cars," "We have a lot of room to negotiate here!" "I'm a straight-shooter, I'll give you our best & you'll love it" A bunch of BS. After all was said & done, the paperwork (3.5 hours later mind you) showed us paying $19,471 for a $16,995 car. What a Deal! When asked about what happened to our "deal" it was "Oh, thats an internet special, we cant come down from that." "Those extra fees are built in on ALL of the cars, we cant take those out" I will say, that Jeff worked with us on the financing to get our payments where we wanted them / mo....but only after he Pitched us hard (like a Billy Mays infomercial Pitchman) on stupid stuff like interior scotch-guard and the obligatory 7 yr. extended warranty. No Thanks... No, Really, I'm good - No Thanks! ...No, Thank you though. No, Dont need to add another $7G to my car price right now, please lets move on. All to say, my experience was fair. Dont expect a deal - I bassically walked away feeling like this was a carmax (no price haggle) deal than a dealership ...I just wish I could have saved 2.75 hours of the 3.5 in order to do so.

Aaron (sales) Sean (mgr) Jeff (finance)

deerhunter greg
12/02/2015

"Got what I wanted!"

Went to dealership to verify what I had been looking at online was really what I wanted. It wasn't, but Casey informed me on the current stats which helped me make a decision. Then I test drove the truck and that verified my decision. No pressure at all. Love my truck! Yes, I would recommend this dealership and I would purchase another vehicle from them.

Casey

Hannah134
10/27/2015

"Amazing service! "

Today I brought in my old clunker of a car (2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse), and was sold on a 2012 Jeep Compass, even before the test drive. I received top notch customer service and the financial department was able to make me a deal I simply could not refuse for such a fantastic vehicle!

Caleb Tyson, Jeff Pankey, Zeke Williams.

MrAl
9/28/2015

"Good Folks"

A very pleasant buying experience and feel I got a very fair price for a used truck. Would highly recommend asking for Kris Elder as your sales rep.

Kris Elder

bamagirl
9/18/2015

"Steven Pope is Awesome. I was in and out in two hours. "

Purchased 2013 Kia Sorento Fully Loaded........Love It!!!!!!!! In out and within 90 minutes literally. Friendly and Engaged staff. You are doing yourself and injustice if you don't stop by BEST DEALS THIS SIDE OF THE MISSISSPPI!!!!

Steven Pope

truck driver
9/08/2015

"Satisfied buyer"

We went in with a specific truck in mind and Alan worked with us to find the truck we wanted instead of us having to settle with what was one the lot. He did a fantastic job finding the right 1 for us. We were highly satisfied with the entire Sales team working together for us.

Alan Davis George Woodell

HurricaneJC2002
8/31/2015

"Overall a great buying experience"

My wife and I had a great experience buying our new family vehicle. Aaron (Sales), Frankie (Quality Control), and George (Finance) had been very helpful and upfront with us. We did our homework and knew what we wanted. The guys did their part and we made the deal.

Aaron, Frankie, George