Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

OliviaDecker
2/25/2015

"Jeff Pankey"

I was in need of a new car, but I was still caught in my current auto loan. I have been to many different car dealerships around Newnan, Ga.; all of them just wanted to run my credit before I even considered buying a car (which is because they have to get a certain amount per-month to meet quota) I decided to go into this dealership because I know my boyfriend's family went there to buy a new car for their daughter. When I pulled up it felt like they were all preying on me and deciding who will get to work with me, which I didn't like; but wasn't surprised because that is just their job. But once I got inside and sate down and told them my price range and my current situation, the car dealer go another dealer to help me who is more experienced which I thought was very different and I am pleased that the original dealer to the initiative to make sure I was in good hands. Jeff Pankey was the car dealer who made everything come together , he made sure I wasn't looking at cars that were not in my budget. He got them to pay off my car and also got the price of my new car down $2,000 because it was originally said to be in my price range. I love that they stick to their word and they make sure you understand everything. He was the most honest and calm car dealer that I have ever come across! Ask for Jeff Pankey if you are in town and looking for a new car.

Jeff Pankey

princesstrimble
2/16/2015

"Awesome service"

Best dealership ever!!!!!!!!!(: NIKKI IS THE BEST ADVISOR AROUND!!! BUT THEY HAVE THE BEST SALES TEAM AND SERVICE CENTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GREAT EXPERENCE EACH TIME IVE BEEN THERE! MUST GO HERE FOR YOUR NEXT CAR & SERVICE FOR YOUR CARS & TRUCKS & JEEPS!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DID AN AMAZING JOB ON MY MOPAR LIFT FOR MY JEEP AND TRUCK!! DEFINITLEY RECOMMEND THEM FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke Whitehead, Dylan Trimble, Jeff Pankey, Rodney Prather, Nikki Spurling, Darwin Glover, David Jones, Ollie Parent, Sergio Munevar, Malcolm Smith, Brian Montano, David Bauta, Brandon Culbreath, Keith Edger

Duncan2013
2/13/2015

"Worst experience of my life"

This Dealership is horrible! I do not recommended this dealership, make the extra trip and go to Dodge in Union City! Let's start from the beginning. If you are trading in a vehicle, be prepared to make a trip to dodge in newnan to inform them they have to pay off the vehicle you traded in, after having your new car more than a month. Next, be prepared for when you go to the tag office, that no paper work has been completed from dodge showing that you have even purchased the vehicle, and they will also state that the temporary tag that they put on the car the day you drove off the lot was never vailed. Also, make sure you take all the paperwork with you to the tag office so they can complete the necessary paperwork for getting your car registered, again that dodge didn't complete. The third problem is they sent the wrong lender information to my smart pay account;therefore, sending my first car payment to the wrong lender. By them sending the wrong lender information, my first payment was sent to the wrong lender and it stated my first payment was behind because the correct lender did not reiceve payment. With that being said, be prepared to call smart to give them all the correct information that dodge ( once again did not complete) and pray they take off the late charge considering it was dodge's fault. Finally, the last thing is I purchased this car on 11/25/2014, in doing so, I purchased a extended warranty which took care of free oil changes, tires rotated, etc.. for 60,000 miles. However, when I called dodge service department the extended warranty was never put into the system (by now I'm not surprised) so I had to make another trip to show proof and I spoke to Tony Taylor, General sales manager, and he informed me he would get this taken care of first thing on 2/11/2015, and he would call me Wednesday and let me know when everything was completed. I never received a call, so I called today (2/13/2015) and the service department said it wouldn't be in the system until 2/17/2015. I don't understand how difficult it is for employees and managers to do their job and input CORRECT information. I'm praying they will be able to put the information in the system and I do not have to deal with them ever again! If they can't input information in the system correctly, what makes me want to have my car serviced with them!?!? Let's just say, they will never touch my car. I also called and left a message with the general manager and (surprise) never received a return call! I'm giving you a fair warning, do not waste your time, they are all a joke, from sales, to service department, to the managers, to the general manager! Take your business elsewhere!

Tony Taylor , Sergio Munevar, Ray Gibson

David

"Nikki Spurling"

My experience with the service department was always very helpful,. Went above and beyond to help us and see that we were taken care of.

Trudier

"Great service experience"

Nikki took great care of me when I came in for a factory recall and an oil change. She went above and beyond to answer my questions and provide quality service.

Frankw23
2/05/2015

"The worst dealership ever!!!!!"

They got nothing right on my car deal. I bought two cars and the transaction was horrible. I've been going back everyday for a week to straighten out paperwork and thing that was wrong on the car! I wouldn't send my worst enemy to buy a car here!

Ray Gibson, Mike McElhannon

G.Heath
1/17/2015

"Typical Used car salesmanship. "

I was lied to directly. I was tricked into coming "back" to the dealership. Please Run the "F" away from this dealership. RUN RUN RUN

Casey Wood

Challenger02
1/05/2015

"Mechanical work "

Was a great experience, always helpful with anything that is wrong with my car, always go out of the way to help and get the parts I need for my challenger

granite2014unlimited
12/17/2014

"Horrible Service Department"

I had an appointment for an oil change only. 2 hours later I walk out to the service drive to see my Jeep sitting there. I asked the service tech if my Jeep was done and he said no they are still working on it. I said, are you serious, 2 hours for an oil change. It turns out that my Jeep was finished, and they put the keys on someone else's paperwork. Then they couldn't find my paperwork. Finally I was like, just give me my keys. Once I got home I opened the hood to find that the engine cover was just laying on top of the engine. This is the 2nd oil change for my Jeep at this location and I will not be going back.

Keith Edger

carlman13
12/02/2014

"Great Dealer!"

We got a great deal on a very nice gently used Durango from this dealer. They were very customer friendly and worked hard to win our business. Luke, our salesman, had lots of patience as we compared the vehicle to another make and model were were considering. We highly recommend Luke and this dealership and we would shop there again.

Luke Whitehead, Tony Taylor, Zeke