Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Cory Estioko
9/21/2016

"Service dept sucks"

The service department is a joke. I was told that it would take 3-4 hours for my vehicle to get an oil change and check my oil pressure gauge. Their shuttle service took me back home to wait for them to finish. 4 hours later I hadn't heard from them and tried calling numerous times. Each time I was automatically transferred to music playing for over five minutes. Finally on my fourth call I got through and found out that they only did the oil change and they asked if they could keep my car overnight. I couldn't do that because I worked the next day. Then to make matters worst I waited 45 minutes for my shuttle before getting my sister to take me there. They told me the person was leaving the dealership in 5 minutes. These people are horrible with communicating and have poor customer service. I will never return here.

David Bauta
I didn't work with David. The guys name was Travis. I needed to select a name to submit the review.

Mislead, but not taken!
8/25/2016

"False advertising of a used vehicle"

Already wrote a review on another site. Prius 4 very cheap, advertised with leather, Nav and garage opener. Pictures indicated cloth. Next day, test drove the car. No Nav, no leather, no garage opener and no back up camera (as they had on their own dealer car sticker.). Car fax was requested but not received. Some damage noted to the car on inspection. They repeatedly tried to tell me it was a 4 model even though I told them it was not. I was right, it was a basic 2 model. I obtained the car fax after leaving the dealership and it noted front end damage. Used car manager was of no help and blamed the misrepresentation on their advertiser. Who printed the misinformation on their own dealer information "sticker" that was in the car? Perhaps the mysterious printer phantom?

Jay and Sales manager

luckyblu2006
6/01/2016

"BAD!!!!!!!!"

This dealership is VERY inconsiderate of people’s time. I was looking at a 2014 Nissan Armada Platinum, with 22,164 miles on the odometer at the time that I drove an hour to go look at. I went to view this vehicle at this dealership on May 21, 2016, which was a Sunday. When I got to the dealership, I was greeted when I walked in the door, by a female. I don't remember her name, but she was very nice. I asked to see Sergio, and she told me that he had left for the day, and that Caleb Tyson would be able to assist me. Well, I told him what I was interested in looking at, which was the Nissan Armada Platinum, and I must add this was the only Nissan on the lot. I guess he didn't care about what I said, because he directed me to the vehicles that I didn't care to look at. I then found where the Nissan was located and I was out in the lot looking at the Nissan Armada for about 15-20 min, and no one came to assist me or anything. I then go back into the building and Caleb asked me did I see anything that I liked and I told him, “Yes, the Nissan Armada." He says, "Ok" I then said that I wanted to test drive the vehicle and he stated that I had to fill out some paperwork, before I could test drive the Nissan. I found that to be majorly weird, but hey it could've been a new thing. Well, after that day Sergio made sure to call me every day from that point on. He was leaving messages to come view the truck, and he would make a good deal for me. Granted when I went there the first day, he wasn't there. Now, on May 31, 2016 (Yesterday) Sergio calls me that morning while I am at work, and ask me to come in to test drive the vehicle and he will make me a good offer. Well, I agreed, and said that I would be there at 6:30pm. When I got to the dealership, that same Nissan Armada Platinum, was driving off the lot for a test drive by another couple. I looked at the vehicle, as it drove by. I walked in the door, and I was greeted by the same female as the last time and I asked for Sergio. She tells me that Sergio was on a test drive in the Nissan Armada Platinum, which was scheduled for me to test drive at 6:30pm. Sergio comes back and introduce his self to me and tells me that they will make a good deal for me. I said "Ok" and shock his hand. The guy that was helping me, let me test drive the vehicle and I loved it. We get back to the dealership after the test drive and we sit down and started talking about how the truck was going to be financed. Well, I look over and Sergio is getting a folder with paperwork in it. The couple was still sitting at the table. The guy that I was working with goes over to get his manager to appraise my vehicle, but something didn't seem right. Sergio started glancing over at me, not saying anything, and the couple was looking at me as well. I got up from the table and asked why do you need the manager to appraise my vehicle and they are still here at the table. The sales associate that I was working with tells me that they vehicle was just sold to that couple. Sergio knew what was going on and wasn't even man enough to come and apologize for wasting my time and gas. I will never come back to this dealership again and I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THIS DEALERSHIP, ESPECIALLY SERGIO!!!!!! If I could've given this no stars I would have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sergio, JIm, Caleb Tyson

Scobra24
3/27/2016

"Great !"

My wife and I have bought 4 cars here. Treated better here than any other car dealership in my life. Very fair with trade ins also.

Several

KE
3/25/2016

"Worst customer service ever"

Had worked a deal on the phone for a truck with the salesman and told them I was on my way to see the truck. Was told to drive three hours to see a vehicle, when I arrived they told me they just sold the vehicle. I made contact with the manager and he said the vehicle was sold four hours prior to my arrival. If this dealership would have had Good customer service and would have told the people someone was looking at it and they would get back with them if the other prospect was not interested. This is called a very greedy salesperson. Does not need to be dealing with the public.

Not sure of his name. But he was a Hispanic

Yikesgalore
2/06/2016

"Serviced damage"

TL;DR. No issues with car until serviced at dealership 5yrs no major issues with my car. I take it to this dealership to have the ignition switch recalled. They never called to tell me to pick it up when rdy. i had to argue to find if it was rdy. I pick it up. Two days later my car dies on the hwy while driving smoke coming from hood.

michael
12/14/2015

"Nice guys, but empty talk to get you at the signing table "

3.5 hours later... test drove 2 used vehicles. We had no trade-ins and were going to finance (because its Christmas time & we were not expecting to have to buy a car at this time - blew engine in current land rover) We worked with Aaron... Nice guy, but promises the moon - "Oh, I'll change out those wheels for you, at no charge, since your wife doesn't like how the y look" / "I'll make you a big deal on either of these two used cars," "We have a lot of room to negotiate here!" "I'm a straight-shooter, I'll give you our best & you'll love it" A bunch of BS. After all was said & done, the paperwork (3.5 hours later mind you) showed us paying $19,471 for a $16,995 car. What a Deal! When asked about what happened to our "deal" it was "Oh, thats an internet special, we cant come down from that." "Those extra fees are built in on ALL of the cars, we cant take those out" I will say, that Jeff worked with us on the financing to get our payments where we wanted them / mo....but only after he Pitched us hard (like a Billy Mays infomercial Pitchman) on stupid stuff like interior scotch-guard and the obligatory 7 yr. extended warranty. No Thanks... No, Really, I'm good - No Thanks! ...No, Thank you though. No, Dont need to add another $7G to my car price right now, please lets move on. All to say, my experience was fair. Dont expect a deal - I bassically walked away feeling like this was a carmax (no price haggle) deal than a dealership ...I just wish I could have saved 2.75 hours of the 3.5 in order to do so.

Aaron (sales) Sean (mgr) Jeff (finance)

deerhunter greg
12/02/2015

"Got what I wanted!"

Went to dealership to verify what I had been looking at online was really what I wanted. It wasn't, but Casey informed me on the current stats which helped me make a decision. Then I test drove the truck and that verified my decision. No pressure at all. Love my truck! Yes, I would recommend this dealership and I would purchase another vehicle from them.

Casey

Hannah134
10/27/2015

"Amazing service! "

Today I brought in my old clunker of a car (2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse), and was sold on a 2012 Jeep Compass, even before the test drive. I received top notch customer service and the financial department was able to make me a deal I simply could not refuse for such a fantastic vehicle!

Caleb Tyson, Jeff Pankey, Zeke Williams.

MrAl
9/28/2015

"Good Folks"

A very pleasant buying experience and feel I got a very fair price for a used truck. Would highly recommend asking for Kris Elder as your sales rep.

Kris Elder