Read Reviews Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Mike McElhannonSales Consultant1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, please review our extensive inventory of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and RAM cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Chrysler 300, Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Charger, and RAM 1500. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, or RAM is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available.

Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At NewnanPeachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we offer the same, high-quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our facility.

Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From routine maintenance, such as oil changes and tire rotations, to major repairs, let Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram service your vehicle.

At Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience.

Our Location

Our Amenities

Children's Play Room Free WiFi
Customer Lounge Area Authorized Parts Store

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Excelent service. Very friendly and experienced personnel"

Harvey Armstrong
8/29/2014 8:22:40 PM

Mike McElhannonMike McElhannon

My Review Of Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Eric, in Newnan, went beyond the call of duty in determining the problem with my bluetooth and seeing that it was repaired. Had to go back about three days later when a shortage caused my bluetooth to not function but Eric was on it and in no time I drove out a very happy, satisfied customer. While waiting looked at trucks as my husband is in the market since his truck was totaled in an accident. Mike McElhannon was very helpful and when the time comes, we will probably visit Mike for a truck.

Twitter
"Best Oil Change I ever had !"

jsmith1505
8/20/2014 11:42:39 AM

My Review Of Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Excellent Service, enjoyed the experience and trust me, I have never said that about getting service on my vehicle. I love the car wash after the oil change, a very nice feature !!

"Nikki"

Jeeplife
8/14/2014 6:07:48 PM

My Review Of Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

If you call the Newnan dealership I always recommend asking for Nikki in service. She is extremely friendly and seems to have been here the longest and has the most knowledge behind the service desk.

Twitter
"Got me the car I wanted!"

okefan2004
8/12/2014 5:49:23 AM

Ed Carpenter

My Review Of Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

I came in looking for a couple of selections for a new car. My old car was just not reliable and I have heard great things about Dodge. I looked at the 200 series and the Darts. I was prequalified and ended up selecting the Dodge Dart. My salesman took me out for the test drive and showed me how to use all the special gadgets! I am very happy with all the results and will recommend Dodge!!

"Stay away!!"

tennteacher
8/9/2014 10:24:13 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Jason GoodwinJason Goodwin

My Review Of Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Saw a Prius online that was the perfect car for me. Price seemed to be right too so i called to get info. Guy was nice but knew nothing about cars, pre owned certified or anything else. He said the car was there and that he had driven it himself. He asked what i was willing to pay and that they wouldnt lose my business over 1000. He said he would take to his manager and call back. When he called back he said the car had been sent to another dealership and that he had a another car to sell me that was the same car. It wasnt even close to same. He said they would discount it 5000 but when i looked it up online he had given me the same price from website. I wasnt too upset ao far because i know cars get moved. Well he said he thought they could get the car back and he would call just right away and tell me if they could or not. To say the least no further calls to me. I waited a day then looking online the next day the car was still at their dealer and they had even updated the listing. I emailed them with my thoughts. Why didnt they at least call back. Horrible experience!

"Great service"

treborobert4333
8/9/2014 7:38:43 PM

My Review Of Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

After recently having a bad experience at another local Dodge dealership’s service department, I was hesitant to bring my Durango to another dealership for service. I was pleasantly surprised with the level of customer service that I received at Newnan Peachtree CDJR. They were able to complete the repairs that were botched by the other dealership and performed a recall that the other dealership told would take months before the parts became available.
Nikki was very friendly and professional. Even though I work closer to another dealership, I will be sure to bring my Durango back to Newnan Peachtree CDJR for service.

Twitter
"Recall Repair Jeep Grand Cherokee"

crjindra
8/8/2014 6:29:15 PM

My Review Of Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

I had been messing with Don Jackson Jeep in Union City for 4 months trying to get a recall appointment. They told me I was on a five page 27 person waiting list and they could only service two cars a week due to parts delivery.

I found Newnan Peachtree at 3:00 pm. I was in the next day and the work is finished. Everyone was super friendly. The looks great. I would highly recommend everyone use this dealership.

Special thanks to Brian Greenleaf for getting me in so quickly. Also special thanks to the great attention from Kelly NIkki Rick and Eric.

"Life Threatening?"

Kit Durant
8/3/2014 8:10:16 PM

Mike McElhannonMike McElhannon

My Review Of Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

I wish I could say I had the pleasure of walking into one of Chrysler's finer dealerships in hopes of getting a new Jeep. As I pulled into the lot of Newnan Peachtree City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, I was met promptly by Micahel (Mike) McElhannon. I explained I was interested in purchasing a Jeep, as it has always been a dream vehicle of mine, and he collected my information and began the financing process. I won't bore you with all the details, but everything seemed fairly normal with the sales process until he came back to discuss my credit. Mr. McElhannon revealed to me that I required a co-signer in order to get a new Jeep. My heart sank, my dream vehicle was going out the window due to my poor credit history.
Alas Mr. McElhannon told me he guaranteed me I could still get my Jeep and a co-signer. I thought to myself, "Okay, I'll bite, maybe he knows something I don't." I nodded at him. He then looked me in the eyes and held his hand shaped like a gun up to my head and said, "If I were to hold a gun to your head and say, 'I will take your life right now if you don't get a co-signer.' I guarantee you will walk out of here right now and go get one." I had no idea that threatening and striking fear for one's life was considered professional or proper when it came to landing a sale. I think this interaction poorly reflects the type of company Chrysler Group LLC is and wants to have displayed to the general public.

"Great customer service"

Awm30259
7/31/2014 6:22:44 PM

My Review Of Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Mr. Eric was a very nice, kind gentleman! He offered me water to drink, and it was a very pleasant experience!! Thanks again!! -Deborah Reynolds

"What a Mess"

bedumont
7/14/2014 11:42:29 AM

Dylan Trimble

1.4

My Review Of Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Hands Down the Most Aggravating Buying experience ever. Told this guy the same info over and over again, and it just didn't register. Every step of this process has been painful. This will be the last Dodge/Chrysler that I buy. I am still so bothered by this place that I am trading the truck in on a Chevy.

Reviews 11-20 >>