Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Newnan, Georgia 30265
Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

HurricaneJC2002
8/31/2015

"Overall a great buying experience"

My wife and I had a great experience buying our new family vehicle. Aaron (Sales), Frankie (Quality Control), and George (Finance) had been very helpful and upfront with us. We did our homework and knew what we wanted. The guys did their part and we made the deal.

Aaron, Frankie, George

cowboyzfan
8/29/2015

"Buyer beware!"

I went in at the beginning of my decision making process for buying a new truck. The staff were all pleasant. But when it came time to talk money they presented a grid with a very LOW offer on my truck and very HIGH monthly payments. The pressure then began for me to commit to something that day. Would I buy if they could get the payments down. Would I buy if they gave me more for my truck. It is a technique that lots of dealerships use and I hate. Plus when I got home and figured out the interest rate that those payments translated into it was crazy! I researched and found a dealership in South Carolina who deals respectfully with potential buyers and I drove 2 1/2 hours one way to buy from them. I will never go back to Newnan Dodge. Ever.

Rodney and Marcus

Steve63
8/19/2015

""Customer Service Nightmare""

I can't tell about buying a car there since I only used the service. The service is getting worse from time to time. The wait time for oil change easy 2 hours, for tires 3+ hours and then I needed to return my car because of bad tire balancing. I wasn't welcome with this issue and needed to wait another 3+ hours with the result that is still not OK. Over all my impression is bad customer care and bad management at the service. My tip, use any other dealer it can't be worst.

Manager

Steve64
8/04/2015

"We Love are New Car..."

We stop by looking for a great deal and Jeff Pankey made it all happen for us. We fell in love with a Burnt Orange 2013 Honda Civic Si and Jeff worked hard for us and we got it and Stefanie couldn't be more happier... : ) Thanks Again Jeff... : )

Laura77
7/05/2015

"I love my car! "

Our sales consultant was very friendly and extremely helpful. He made the whole process easy and pleasurable and we love our new 2015 Dodge Dart!

OkamiOtaku
6/04/2015

"Bending Over Backwards = Happy Customer"

I had found a 2010 Hyundai Elantra on the internet, and it was at an incredible price ($10k for 50k miles). It did have some issues; the GPS unit that came with it needed re-calibration, the floorboard that covers the spare wheel was missing, and (at the time I was checking it out) the power steering was out, but they were just in the middle of repairing it. While negotiating pricing, they were VERY fair in bringing down the price for me (more or less because they were understanding that I am on a budget). AND! While I was waiting for the repairs/replacements that they promised me, they allowed me to rent out one of their Chrysler 200's. For free :) The servicing that I've had done with my car since I bought it has been very professional, and their crew has done a tremendous job, many times bending over backwards, to get everything in proper order and making me a very happy customer. I'd highly recommend them to others.

Luke in the sales department and Al in the service area are awesome.

eyemaster
5/23/2015

"Customer Service Nightmare"

I would recommend getting your own tag if you use this dealership. It's been over a month and I've been getting the "It will be here in a day or two for over a week." So I am faced with a road trip and a temporary tag that is about to expire. I left the dealership asking for business cards to recommend them to friends, but I have since thrown the cards out.

Rodney Prather

Kimberly Smith
5/16/2015

"Awesome cutomer service"

Jeff Pankey makes you feel at home. He listens to your concerns and works within your budget. I have referred a number of people to him including my mother. I will never by a car from anywhere else!

jmurphy_55
4/07/2015

"Ask for Javier Camacho"

I usually hate going the process of buying a car however this time the overall process was quick and easy. They gave a fair trade in value for my vehicle as well as a fair price on the vehicle purchased - 2011 Ford Edge SEL. I enjoyed my experience so much that I traded in my wife's car the next day for a 2013 Ford Fusion SE. We also referred another family member and they too purchased vehicle - Chrysler Town and Country. If you are looking for a new or used car and want a pressure free experience, ask for Javier.

Javier Camacho

routemgr
3/16/2015

"Never again!"

We recently purchased a new Ram from Newnan Dodge and we are very disappointed in the way they handle things for one the salesman was nice and somewhat helpful, however, he didn't know all of the features on the truck but that is just something that takes time, but my I had an out of state license at the time and when my temporary tags were due, I called to see why we haven't received them they stated well cause I don't have a Georgia drivers license, My wife was on the phone with them and asked why we didn't get informed on this they said they had been trying to get a hold of us since November 2014, which is funny since we didn't purchase the vehicle until January, now here we are on the due day of the tags, no new tag, they won't give us one so now I have to go to the court house and see if they will give me a new temp tag so that I have time to get my Georgia license.. They really are nothing but a bunch of liars there as far as i am concerned. I will never go to them again.

Aaron