Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Yikesgalore
2/06/2016

"Serviced damage"

TL;DR. No issues with car until serviced at dealership 5yrs no major issues with my car. I take it to this dealership to have the ignition switch recalled. They never called to tell me to pick it up when rdy. i had to argue to find if it was rdy. I pick it up. Two days later my car dies on the hwy while driving smoke coming from hood.

michael
12/14/2015

"Nice guys, but empty talk to get you at the signing table "

3.5 hours later... test drove 2 used vehicles. We had no trade-ins and were going to finance (because its Christmas time & we were not expecting to have to buy a car at this time - blew engine in current land rover) We worked with Aaron... Nice guy, but promises the moon - "Oh, I'll change out those wheels for you, at no charge, since your wife doesn't like how the y look" / "I'll make you a big deal on either of these two used cars," "We have a lot of room to negotiate here!" "I'm a straight-shooter, I'll give you our best & you'll love it" A bunch of BS. After all was said & done, the paperwork (3.5 hours later mind you) showed us paying $19,471 for a $16,995 car. What a Deal! When asked about what happened to our "deal" it was "Oh, thats an internet special, we cant come down from that." "Those extra fees are built in on ALL of the cars, we cant take those out" I will say, that Jeff worked with us on the financing to get our payments where we wanted them / mo....but only after he Pitched us hard (like a Billy Mays infomercial Pitchman) on stupid stuff like interior scotch-guard and the obligatory 7 yr. extended warranty. No Thanks... No, Really, I'm good - No Thanks! ...No, Thank you though. No, Dont need to add another $7G to my car price right now, please lets move on. All to say, my experience was fair. Dont expect a deal - I bassically walked away feeling like this was a carmax (no price haggle) deal than a dealership ...I just wish I could have saved 2.75 hours of the 3.5 in order to do so.

Aaron (sales) Sean (mgr) Jeff (finance)

deerhunter greg
12/02/2015

"Got what I wanted!"

Went to dealership to verify what I had been looking at online was really what I wanted. It wasn't, but Casey informed me on the current stats which helped me make a decision. Then I test drove the truck and that verified my decision. No pressure at all. Love my truck! Yes, I would recommend this dealership and I would purchase another vehicle from them.

Casey

Hannah134
10/27/2015

"Amazing service! "

Today I brought in my old clunker of a car (2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse), and was sold on a 2012 Jeep Compass, even before the test drive. I received top notch customer service and the financial department was able to make me a deal I simply could not refuse for such a fantastic vehicle!

Caleb Tyson, Jeff Pankey, Zeke Williams.

MrAl
9/28/2015

"Good Folks"

A very pleasant buying experience and feel I got a very fair price for a used truck. Would highly recommend asking for Kris Elder as your sales rep.

Kris Elder

bamagirl
9/18/2015

"Steven Pope is Awesome. I was in and out in two hours. "

Purchased 2013 Kia Sorento Fully Loaded........Love It!!!!!!!! In out and within 90 minutes literally. Friendly and Engaged staff. You are doing yourself and injustice if you don't stop by BEST DEALS THIS SIDE OF THE MISSISSPPI!!!!

Steven Pope

truck driver
9/08/2015

"Satisfied buyer"

We went in with a specific truck in mind and Alan worked with us to find the truck we wanted instead of us having to settle with what was one the lot. He did a fantastic job finding the right 1 for us. We were highly satisfied with the entire Sales team working together for us.

Alan Davis George Woodell

HurricaneJC2002
8/31/2015

"Overall a great buying experience"

My wife and I had a great experience buying our new family vehicle. Aaron (Sales), Frankie (Quality Control), and George (Finance) had been very helpful and upfront with us. We did our homework and knew what we wanted. The guys did their part and we made the deal.

Aaron, Frankie, George

cowboyzfan
8/29/2015

"Buyer beware!"

I went in at the beginning of my decision making process for buying a new truck. The staff were all pleasant. But when it came time to talk money they presented a grid with a very LOW offer on my truck and very HIGH monthly payments. The pressure then began for me to commit to something that day. Would I buy if they could get the payments down. Would I buy if they gave me more for my truck. It is a technique that lots of dealerships use and I hate. Plus when I got home and figured out the interest rate that those payments translated into it was crazy! I researched and found a dealership in South Carolina who deals respectfully with potential buyers and I drove 2 1/2 hours one way to buy from them. I will never go back to Newnan Dodge. Ever.

Rodney and Marcus

Steve63
8/19/2015

""Customer Service Nightmare""

I can't tell about buying a car there since I only used the service. The service is getting worse from time to time. The wait time for oil change easy 2 hours, for tires 3+ hours and then I needed to return my car because of bad tire balancing. I wasn't welcome with this issue and needed to wait another 3+ hours with the result that is still not OK. Over all my impression is bad customer care and bad management at the service. My tip, use any other dealer it can't be worst.

Manager