Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, please review our extensive inventory of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and RAM cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Chrysler 300, Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Charger, and RAM 1500. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, or RAM is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At NewnanPeachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we offer the same, high-quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our facility. Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From routine maintenance, such as oil changes and tire rotations, to major repairs, let Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram service your vehicle. At Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience.

About Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

carlman13
12/02/2014

"Great Dealer!"

We got a great deal on a very nice gently used Durango from this dealer. They were very customer friendly and worked hard to win our business. Luke, our salesman, had lots of patience as we compared the vehicle to another make and model were were considering. We highly recommend Luke and this dealership and we would shop there again.

Luke Whitehead, Tony Taylor, Zeke

John van Kints
11/29/2014

"Professional staff"

Not your average dealership. I buy on average one new vehicle per year, and working with Peachtree has been one of the better experiences. Worked with Nakil, Laurie, Tony and Zeke on getting me the vehicle I wanted ordered. All were professional and courteous to me and respected my time during the delivery process. Would definitely recommend.

Nakil, Zeke, Tony

valery.poythress
11/28/2014

"Sales"

Rodney was very professional and knowledgeable about the process. He made me feel confident in buying this car and explained the process along the way.. I would recommend him to everyone that I know in need of a vehicle. I would highly recommend him for friends and family.

Breneka Collins
11/22/2014

"Excellent service"

Rodney was very professional and very educated about the information I wanted to know concerning the Dodge Charger. He made me feel confident in buying this car and explained the process along the way.. I would recommend him to everyone that I know in need of a vehicle... The hour drive was worth it. After an hour I was singing my contract to a Brand new 2014 Dodge Charger. Thanks Rodney

rorysmommy2009
11/14/2014

"wonderful customer service"

I highly recommend this dealership. I traded in my first vehicle for a used jeep. Jeff has very helpful and knew alot about the vehicle I was buying. I'm very happy with my purchase and would tell any of my friends looking for a new car to go and see them.

anthony closson
11/12/2014

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!"

BEST NEW CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER! The Salesman Jeff Pankey and Q Willis were professional, nice, and extremely motivated to meet my budget and scope of the Jeep I wanted. Sales Mangers Tony, Zeke, and Sean were always stopping by to see how I was doing and supporting Jeff and Q the entire way through the sales process. The Jeep I wanted was sold, but Jeff and Q found another Jeep in minutes and built it to my specifications. Once I was approved and had the Jeep I wanted Finance Manager Ray Trimble was able to fight for the best rate possible ultimately beating the monthly budgeted rate I set for myself. I am busy guy and I usually do not rate companies, however this experience deserved to be rewarded and shared with others. I am USAF IRAQI Freedom Veteran and they helped make my Veterans Day! Ask for Jeff or Q Willis and you will not be let down!!

Q Willis

dougm77
11/07/2014

"Great no non-sense experience! Highly recommend dealership!"

I drove 2 hours to see a new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit...Dylan Trimble was pleasant to deal with and stayed late (Sunday night) to help me go home in my new Jeep. The dealership was clean and inviting...Dylan pulled the Jeep around for me to look at it...we talked numbers...agreed on a price... and he had it clean and full of gas while I did all the paperwork. If you want to purchase a vehicle, go here if you want to avoid the "car salesman games" the other dealerships play. Thanks again Dylan.

Jeepinlife
10/28/2014

"Awesome!"

This is our fourth vehicle purchase from here and it was great. The staff is friendly and helpful. Nikki in service is always helpful with getting our cars serviced/detailed. Keith and Sergio are willing to spend the time to talk with you and understand exactly what you are looking for in a car or truck. Ray makes sure your paperwork experience is quick and easy and gets you on the road. Buying and trading two Jeeps, a truck and a car here has been the best experience and surpasses any dealership we have been to. I will continue to do business with them in the future.

chellenbarry
10/23/2014

"Jeff Pankey Salesman"

I have to say i have purchased several cars through the years and dealt with many salesmen, but the experience i had with my purchase last week was the best. Jeff Pankey went above and beyond his duty as a salesmen to find and get us exactly what we needed, and in the price range we needed. Our experience with him and Newnan Chrysler could not have been any better. I highly recommend Jeff and can assure you; you will be more than pleased with your experience.

Zeke

bacampbell
10/20/2014

"BEST car buying experience EVER! Thank you Laurie & Ray"

I purchased a quality, pre-owned vehicle that was in excellent condition at a reasonable price - and I am thankful for Laurie Mummert and Ray Gibson for making it happen! When I asked to see the vehicle (that somebody else was already looking at), I was introduced to Laurie who did not hesitate to bring me the keys plus the Car-Fax history report (it was nice to know what I was getting into before even putting my keys in the ignition). Laurie was very personable, professional, knowledgeable and competently addressed my questions and concerns. My trade-in vehicle was promptly evaluated and I was given an acceptable fair value. The entire sales and customer service was beyond compare. I did not have to spend hours sitting around while someone "checks with their manager" about a price, option, trade-in, etc. I worked with Ray who completed the details necessary for financing and finalizing the sales paperwork. Ray explained my options. Ray was not pushy and understood my budget constraints. Ray listened and worked with me. I was in and out in no time at all. Both Laurie Mummert and Ray Gibson are in business, to do business, for me (and YOU) and went out of their way to exceed my expectations with the delivery of a quality vehicle, with a painless (stress-less) sales and paperwork process, and made this the BEST car buying experience EVER! I indubitably would do business again and would highly recommend you do the same. Thank you very much!

Reviews of Jeff Pankey