Newton Nissan

1461 Nashville Pike,
Gallatin, Tennessee 37066
Newton Nissan Info
About Newton Nissan

Our people are the heart & soul of Newton Nissan of Gallatin. That may sound cliché, but it’s true. From our management & sales team to our technicians & financing specialists, each person willingly provides their expertise in a friendly and courteous manner. Rather than just showing you our team, we wanted to give you a chance to get to know them, so read our reviews & learn a little more about the folks you’ll be dealing with when you visit Newton Nissan of Gallatin.

About Newton Nissan Learn More

• New Car Home Delivery
2,588 Dealership Reviews
Jamesfelicia
2/13/2016

"Great!"

If you're in the market for a new car be sure to go to to Newton Nissan and see Paul Dillard. He's awesome and I promise you won't regret it.

gwgibbons

"Titan Pro-4X Purchase"

Went to Newton Nissan to buy my very first new car. They were awesome! Worked with Randy Miles and Bruce Moss (Finance Mgr) who made the expierence easy and a real pleasure. I would strongly encourage anyone wanting to buy a Nissan to visit the good folks at Newton Nissan!

rockysonya

"Paul was AWESOME!!"

Great purchase of a 2015 Armada. Paul has been one of the best salesman we have ever worked with. He is an asset to Newton Nissan. Rocky and Sonya Branham

Paul Dillard

SFTLAngel

"Extremely Pleased"

I purchased a 2014 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab from Newton. Wes Lybrand, Kyle Bolton and Tim Clark were all very helpful in assisting with my purchase. Wes kept me informed of inventory and was not pushy in trying to place me in a vehicle I did not want. Kyle was very helpful in answering questions which arose during my purchase. Tim was very honest and open during the negotiation of the vehicle. My entire experience was very pleasant and smooth. I am thoroughly enjoying my purchase and highly recommend Newton Nissan for your next vehicle purchase! Stacy Angel Carthage, TN

Jk43

"Dave Holle is the man"

Dave Holle is a very friendly person who will stay after hours to help find the right car for you. He is very honest when it comes to picking out a car and will not lead you astray.

Wesley2016

"Great shopping experience."

I recently bought an 2008 Rav4 from this dealership. My salesperson Paul Dillard was super professional and did not try to force a sale on me. It was by far the best car shopping experience Iv had at any car dealership. I strongly recommend if you are looking for a new car check Newton Nissan out and ask for Paul.

Paul Dillard

Brittneymckee
2/11/2016

"Amazing!"

I had an amazing experience at this place and it was just a very friendly place to buy from. Thanks Roger for my new car, I LOVE IT!

Samiahall88
2/11/2016

"SUPERB"

Roger Bastien, was my salesman! Well spoken! Very Respectful, down to earth, and friendly! Broke everything down for me prior to my purchase! Answered every question I had for him(& trust me I had alot) I could go on & on about how good my experience was at Newton Nissan of Gallatin. I am truly Proud to be apart of Nissan.

pendletonfamily
2/10/2016

"Wonderfully personable dealership!"

From the minute we entered this dealership we were welcomed very quickly by friendly staff. While looking over their available inventory the manager came over and introduced himself right away. The car that we wanted to see had just came into the dealership and was currently undergoing a thorough inspection but as soon as it was ready the salesman contacted us immediately. The salesman, manager, and finance manager stayed after hours while we made the drive from Clarksville after work. Everyone was very professional and caring about our needs. The salesman worked closely with the manager to help us come to a deal. The manager was wonderful at listening and adjusting to meet our needs. I couldn't have been more pleased with the outstanding performance of the whole team! From begninning to end the sales team worked to ensure that our car buying experience was a positive one. We have bought many cars and I can say hands down this was the best service we have ever received. They will have our business for many years to come and I will refer them to anyone needing to buy a car, new or used. I was impressed beyond words and definitely touched by their concern for my family's needs.

mista800
2/09/2016

"4 hr Road Trip for Great customer service "

Shout out to the "New Guy" Wes Lybrand for making our purchasing experience one of a Kind!. We appreciate the awesome customer service and super deal!!!!!! - Highly Recommended for anyone in the market of purchasing a new or used Nissan -Accommodating -No pressure! Here . -Updated technology/ Financing _L. Carter Atlanta , Ga

1 - 10 of 2,588 results