Newton Nissan

1461 Nashville Pike,
Gallatin, Tennessee 37066
Newton Nissan Info
About Newton Nissan

Our people are the heart & soul of Newton Nissan of Gallatin. That may sound cliché, but it’s true. From our management & sales team to our technicians & financing specialists, each person willingly provides their expertise in a friendly and courteous manner. Rather than just showing you our team, we wanted to give you a chance to get to know them, so read our reviews & learn a little more about the folks you’ll be dealing with when you visit Newton Nissan of Gallatin.

About Newton Nissan Learn More

• New Car Home Delivery
2,864 Dealership Reviews
Candi Troutt

"Never a dull moment "

Can't say enough about these wonderful people. We had a hoot working with Dan. He definitely made us laugh through the entire car experience. Honest....no pressure at all....worked with our budget....

Dannie McAdams

"New Purchase"

Newwton-Nissan was recommended to me by a current customer as I was interested in purchasing a newer vehicle. From the very first encounter, I was treated very with utmost respect and professionalism. Each member of the team helped me find and secure the vehicle of my dreams in a very timely manner. I am now the proud owner of a Nissan Rogue and I love it! I will definitely recommend them to any and everyone in search of a dependable vehicle. I would like to extend a secial thanks to Bill Walling, He was extremely courteous and made my car purchasing experience stress free!

Manuel

"It was good "

I believe Nissan provide better service then other places, and I like to take my car at the same place for service because if something is wrong with the car I know where the car was fixed.

Kevin

"Service "

The service always make sure are vehicle is running smooth even if it's just an oil change . You only complaint I have is when they put windshield fluid in that it's not right Temperatures below freezing we travel a lot in the winter and we need that winter formula

Kneal13
4/28/2016

"Review of Newton Nissan and Mike Hill"

This is the third vehicle that my family has purchased from Newton Nissan. I can honestly say that I will purchase all of my cars there in the future. The staff was honest, fair, and not pushy. From the moment that I stepped on the lot to the moment I drove off, the staff was friendly, caring, and open to all of my questions. I especially liked the fact the Mike Hill took the time (after closing time) to answer all of my questions and to set up the bluetooth so that I was ready to go. They were absolutely amazing! Karen Neal

Tammy McDowell
4/28/2016

"LOVE MY NEW NISSAN ROGUE SV"

Due to a failed deal at another dealership, I ended up at Newton Nissan of Gallatin and I am so thankful I did. From the first phone call to pulling off of the parking lot, I was treated like a valuable customer. The entire time we were there which was not long, we were ask if we needed anything multiple times. Everyone was very friendly and polite. I got the car I wanted which is a 2016 Nissan Rogue SV with the moonroof at the price I wanted it at without having to go through 5 different people. I dealt with Tim Clark by phone then Collin Gervais when we got there. Collin was super, he acted like he had known me forever. He went over everything with a fine tooth comb. The last person we had to deal with was Alex Davis in finance and he was a big help with explaining the warranty information. Thanks guys for an extra smooth transaction. I will recommend Newton Nissan of Gallatin to everyone.

Mwoods0419

"Oil change on infinity"

It is always easy to make appointments, friendly staff, and nice waiting area are why I recommend this location for sales and service of our vehicles.

gpryor

"Buying a newer car"

This is my first Nissan ever. I wasn't looking to buy a Nissan when I got my Altima. I thought I wanted a charger, but turns out I really liked the Altima better and it's definitely cheaper on gas. I met Kevin while looking at different cars and he showed me the Altima that I ended up purchasing. He was very helpful with details about the car and getting me in the car altogether. I really enjoyed my experience with Newton Nissan in Gallatin. I will definitely recommend Newton to other people looking for a new car. AWESOME DEALERSHIP!!!!! Thanks Newton Nissan from Gracie Pryor

bostopa
4/27/2016

"Oil Change"

Let me start by saying I have purchased 3 vehicles from Newton. My last visit was for oil change and tire rotation. Awesome experience! I was able to schedule my service online which is so convenient. I actually arrived a little early but I was put through as if I was on time for my appt. which was helpful because I was finished earlier and helped me with my schedule for the rest of the day. Waiting area is nice and they offer wifi so I can log in and work from my laptop while I wait. Overall awesome experience!! Thanks, Mike Boston

Sedric
4/27/2016

"Seth Blankenship "

I was very pleased with the service that Newton Nissan has to offer. The customer service greated me soon as I walked in and directed me straight to Dave Holle. Newton has a great team of persons which make the experience that much better.

1 - 10 of 2,864 results