Newton Nissan

1461 Nashville Pike,
Gallatin, Tennessee 37066
Newton Nissan Info
About Newton Nissan

Our people are the heart & soul of Newton Nissan of Gallatin. That may sound cliché, but it’s true. From our management & sales team to our technicians & financing specialists, each person willingly provides their expertise in a friendly and courteous manner. Rather than just showing you our team, we wanted to give you a chance to get to know them, so read our reviews & learn a little more about the folks you’ll be dealing with when you visit Newton Nissan of Gallatin.

About Newton Nissan Learn More

• New Car Home Delivery
3,172 Dealership Reviews
Matthew Scoggins

"Excellent "

The people I had the pleasure of working with made everyone quick and easy I was able to come in and get everything taken care of and walked out with my new car and didn't feel pressured to buy but was instead informed of the advantages of buying a new vehicle though Nissan.

JessiV

"Dave was great! "

Dave Holle was a pleasure to work with. Great communication and he answered all of my questions. It was a fairly quick process also, which I was not necessarily expecting. It had been a while since I had purchased a vehicle and I remembered it being much more painful than it actually was. If you see a vehicle on a third party website like AutoTrader, I do recommend verifying/confirming the price as there was a discrepancy between what AutoTrader had it listed at (which is where I saw it) and what Newton Nissan had it listed at. But overall it was a positive experience and I would recommend Dave and the dealership to anyone looking for a good deal on a new or used vehicle. I have a son who will be in the market for a new car shortly and I will be taking him to see Dave. Everyone I dealt with there was professional and nice and the dealership itself is very impressive.

KevinSindorf

"Awesome Customer Service!"

Brandon took my call and showed me around the first night, and even spoke to my children which many places tend to ignore your kids which I thought was great. When I came back the next evening Brandon was busy, but Colin stepped in and did an awesome job as well. We test drove the vehicle, and I knew I wanted to purchase it. However, you never make a decision like that without the wife's approval. They allowed me to drive it home to pick her up and bring it back later that evening. I really enjoyed being able to take it home and back because it allowed me time to get a feel for the car that you typically can't get on a dealership test drive. This was for sure one of the best experiences I have had at a dealership from start to finish. Thanks again, Kevin Sindorf

Erin Elizabeth Harris

"Easy Process"

The whole experience was quick and easy. We did not have to spend a lot of time at the dealership. We did not have feel pressured at all to have to purchase the vehicle. Wes was very nice, upfront, and helpful! -Erin Harris

Courtney

"Friendly Honest Service"

Jason was great. We came in knowing which cars we had narrowed our search to. He was able to quickly get them and take us on a test drive. He provided clear and helpful answers to all of our questions and we never felt rushed. He even gave us great restaurant recommendations. Thanks Jason! -Courtney & Josh

jenn84

"New Murano"

Moses Dumas was great to work with! He made the buying process so easy and was extremely professional. Highly recommend this dealership! Thanks, Jennifer Drake

Tes

"Great recommendation"

I was recommended to this dealer from a customer that only buys nissans. Everything about my experience was awesome. Highly recommend my salesperson, Brandon Benderman.

ArcticMurano
8/25/2016

"Exactly what I needed & nothing more!"

Dave Holle was excellent. The selection was abundant. No pressure but very knowledgable. No disappearing & leaving you wondering. He did everything he said he would do. I will ask for him every time.

Hayes987

"Quick and easy process"

I came in looking to purchase a bigger vehicle specifically a SUV. We were outside looking around no more than 10 minutes until Paul came to assist us. We already had an idea about the vehicles we may want. Paul was very knowledgeable and made our car buying experience easy and painless. Paul was very courteous and honest - he didn't make us feel pressured and did everything he could to help us purchase the vehicle we wanted. Thank you for the great experience.

BrockNoEyes

"Great experience "

I went into Newton Nissan with a little hope in walking out in the car I wanted. But they made that happen with a payment I could still afford. I couldn't have had a better experience.

1 - 10 of 3,172 results