Newton Nissan

Nissan Sales Manager
Alex Davis, Finance Manager, Newton Nissan

Alex Davis

September 24, 2017

"I had a awesome experience "

- Shereerosa

My first time getting a new car. James Sheppard was amazing he made my first time comfortable I was nervous but he was good. I highly recommend him if you are going to buy or trade a car in. Me and my finance was completely comfortable trading our car. Even when my blood sugar got low he went out of his way to make sure I had water and something sweet. A amazing car salesman.

James Sheppard
Alex Davis
Justin George

September 23, 2017

"Great sales staff"

- Jld2017

JT and Daryl were great. Would buy another new car anytime. I found my car on the internet and JT was quick at getting back to me and setting up my sale.

Daryl Oldfield
JT Rosenthal

September 23, 2017

"Cole a great sales person."

- Frontier

One who has the spirit and personality to sell. His attention to detail and competency is noteworthy. Great public relations, helpful to detail. In the purchase of the frontier, We look forward to enjoying our visits to Newton an seeing Cole. All Car Dealers makemistakesvia their sales people,but it is how they correct them that sets them apart. I went through the other dealerships prior to Newton and was ready to give up. One of your clients (jJames Wilson) purchased a Rouge fromyouand directed me there, getting Cole was our answer.

Cole Chrisman