Newton Nissan

Nissan Service Advisor

February 28, 2017

"Great customer experience"

- David Hooper

I went yesterday to test drive a toyota Avalon anc was Ben Stoll is the sale specialist. He was great, professional, respectful and joyful. It was so great experience! Keep it up Ben

February 27, 2017

"Another Excellent Deal & Experience"

- bevwalling

I just purchased a 2017 Nissan Maxima over the phone from Buford, GA! This is the 5th or 6th vehicle I have purchased from Newton Nissan. Danny Cutrell was a pleasure to deal with, again, and Bill Walling also provided great service. They made the experience very easy & simple. Financing was a breeze as well and they got me the best possible interest rate & even beat my own credit union's rate by a little. I handled everything on Friday afternoon via phone & email and by Saturday at 5pm, the car was delivered to my house in Buford, GA where I was able to sign all the paperwork at the comfort of my own dining room table. I live in Metro Atlanta & won't shop anywhere but Newton! Excellent service from A-Z.

February 24, 2017

"15 second fix"

- tndoc

I went in because the lift gate on my new Rouge wouldn't open. The technician listened to my problem, reached into my car, and turned on the switch that I didn't know about, and solved the problem -- all without making me feel stupid. Then they gave me a free car wash. What a deal.

New 2016 Nissan Murano, $36045