Newton Nissan

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Newton Nissan

Newton Nissan Info
About Newton Nissan

Our people are the heart & soul of Newton Nissan of Gallatin. That may sound cliché, but it’s true. From our management & sales team to our technicians & financing specialists, each person willingly provides their expertise in a friendly and courteous manner. Rather than just showing you our team, we wanted to give you a chance to get to know them, so read our reviews & learn a little more about the folks you’ll be dealing with when you visit Newton Nissan of Gallatin.

About Newton Nissan Learn More

• New Car Home Delivery
Jacobsba
2/27/2015

"Always a great visit"

Always a pleasant experience to visit the dealership. Everyone is always friendly and makes time for you. I always feel I can trust the service department. Thanks guys, Bill Jacobs

Beth
2/26/2015

"Newton Nissan - making car shopping less intimidating"

I am convinced that Dave Holle at Newton Nissan is one of the nicest guys on the planet! I was very nervous about looking for a vehicle, knowing my financial situation was "delicate". Dave was so nice throughout the entire process, from my first initial visit where I test drove a car and we discussed my needs, to the last visit where I came in & made a purchase - he upheld a positive attitude and made the whole process reassuring and showed he was dedicated to helping find a solution and a vehicle that was a good fit all around with my safety & comfort being the biggest priority. Dave & Kyle Bolton were both helpful and super friendly during the process, making me feel appreciated and valued as a customer. Alex Davis was remarkable working with my financing situation & helped pull the whole thing together and make it possible. Everyone at Newton Nissan is incredibly friendly & dedicated to providing great customer service. It shows from the minute you walk in the door & are greeted by the friendly receptionist! I'm proof that you don't have to be scared by the process of car shopping...all you need is to visit Newton Nissan.

robielynn
2/26/2015

"Excellent Service"

Josh was very friendly and took all of my concerns and restictions into consideration at all times. My experience working with Newton Nissan of Gallatin has always been very pleasant. I would and have recommend people do business with this dealership.

Staciawatkins
2/25/2015

"Great Dealer!"

I always have a great experience at Newton Nissan! The staff was so friendly and they always make sure that you're comfortable and feel at home. Stacia Watkins

Carasiti64

"Great job"

The salesman was extremely knowledgable and friendly. He explained all the different features and options of the car. He went above and beyond. I love my new car!!!

kayleejayne
2/24/2015

"first time buyer amazing service"

Danny made my first time buying a car amazing could not have asked for a better sales associate. My husband and I told Danny what we could afford and he went above and beyond to make sure I drove off with an amazing car. My husband and I can't say thank you enough to the whole team but we most definitely will be back to purchase our next vehicle. Tyler and Kaylee

Janice
2/24/2015

"First Time becomes All the Time"

All of the people at Newton Nissan were so helpful and friendly, and not just the people I worked with on the purchase of my new car, but everyone - on the sales floor, on the lot outside, and in the finance office. Bruce in finance was the nicest finance person I have ever come in contact with, and Jesse and Kyle were the best ever!!!! This was my first visit and subsequent purchase at Newton Nissan, and I will recommend them to everyone I know. Thank you, Janice Morgan

tanyab

"Great"

All the people at Newton Nissan was very nice and helpful. I would go back and I told some friends that they should go there . I would like to thank everyone again at Newton Nissan for their help in finding me the right car. They made things so easy and explained things very well.

Danielle Reed

"Used truck"

We visited several dealerships and searching online but just couldn't find what we wanted till we arrived at Newton Nissan and Kevin told us he has what we were looking for.

Todd
2/23/2015

"Car purchase "

We have purchased our last 3 vehicles from Newton Nissan. We have had great experiences each time. We will definitely continue to do business there & refer others there as well.

1 - 10 of 1,749 results