Newton Nissan

1461 Nashville Pike,
Gallatin, Tennessee 37066
Newton Nissan Info
About Newton Nissan

Our people are the heart & soul of Newton Nissan of Gallatin. That may sound cliché, but it’s true. From our management & sales team to our technicians & financing specialists, each person willingly provides their expertise in a friendly and courteous manner. Rather than just showing you our team, we wanted to give you a chance to get to know them, so read our reviews & learn a little more about the folks you’ll be dealing with when you visit Newton Nissan of Gallatin.

About Newton Nissan Learn More

• New Car Home Delivery
3,244 Dealership Reviews
Eatherlygroup
9/30/2016

"Best dealership in sumner and Davidson county"

After shopping for about a month and settling on a Toyota Tacoma, we went to the dealership that we'd been recommended to, they did care about selling us a car only making there money. We left and decided to look at different options that when we stopped in at newton nissan. They were the nicest guys ever, could not have been more caring about our needs, concerns, wants and just making us happy...they ate 100% professional yet very personnel.

Crystal

"New car"

I purchased a new car from newton Nissan and the experience was wonderful! I was helped by Dave Holle and Danny Cutrell. They both worked very hard to find me exactly what I wanted and I couldn't ask for anything more. I will definitely be going back when I am in the market for another car.

John Small Jr
9/30/2016

"It was an very easy going visit I enjoyed it"

It was pretty good every body was very cordial Mr valentine was very helpful and easy going it was a good experience so thanks to Mr valentine and newton Nissan I love my new car hope to come back for more

9/29/2016

"Worth the drive"

I was not pressured at all. Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with. The price was better compared to other dealerships I have been to.

bebe966

"Great service"

The workers were very helpful, informative, and nice. I bought a Rogue for my daughter's 16th birthday and they brought the car to my house since I couldn't go get it which I thought was a very good service.

Paul and Cindy

"Worth the drive"

I visited a couple Nashville area dealerships prior to contacting Newton Nissan. Sarah Wheatley prompted contacted me after I sent a general email to the Newton sales team requesting info. My husband and I appreciated her pleasant demeanor and can-do attitude. We have purchased many vehicles through the years and never liked deceptive sales tactics or aggressive salespeople. Sarah provided info and answered questions without being pushy, illustrating to us that she was proactive in handling the transaction without being obtrusive or overbearing. The Newton Nissan sales team honored the price that was quoted to me on the phone. There was no bait and switch once I arrived from Mt. Juliet. The only point I might add is the finance manager seemed a bit surprised that I paid cash and did not use their proffered financing.

Billie Frizzell

"Family"

The whole time I was there purchasing my new Altima I felt as if I was Family. Could not asked for better customer service. Thanks for letting me feel at home.

JMitchell

"Great Service"

I would recommend going to Newton Nissan for great customer service and pricing. Go see J.T. Rosenthal if you are needing a new car.

J.T. Rosenthal

cherylsalter50
9/27/2016

"Awesome Team"

Brandon was wonderful! He was never pushy, was concerned about my needs in a car and what I didn't need. He didn't try to up sale me. Let me take the new car to pick up my grand child and return. We hadn't bought a car in 11 years so I was nervous, but he made the experience awesome, so much so that 2 days later we decided to buy another Nissan from Brandon. That should tell you a lot, no new car in 11 years then to buy 2 in one week. That's how great the whole experience was ! The finance guys were very friendly and fast, and worked with us on payments. Brandon even watched our grand child in the play room while we were with the finance guys. Even the detail guys were great. All in all couldn't have asked for it to go better. Cheryl Salter

Jfranks
9/26/2016

"Kevin Valentine"

I'm giving Newton Nissan 5 stars! I was very pleased with my salesman, Kevin Valentine. He was never pushy, addressed all of my concerns, and was very funny! Thank you! Jamie Franks

1 - 10 of 3,244 results