Nissan of Chantilly

Nissan of Chantilly

Call
Nissan of Chantilly Info
About Nissan of Chantilly

Nissan of Chantilly would like to welcome you and your family to our dealership family. We take special pride in the fact that we are a family owned and operated dealership; not part of a large multipoint dealership conglomerate. Nissan of Chantilly’s mission and core values are that our customers have a truly outstanding overall purchase delivery experience and hopefully recommend us to their family and friends. We cordially invite our customers to the largest, most modern, and technologically advanced service and parts department in Northern Virginia. Nissan of Chantilly was designed, built and developed to be an integral part of the community. Please consider us for your future automotive needs.

About Nissan of Chantilly

Saturday 9:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• FREE No-obligation Trade Evaluation
  • FREE test drive
  • FREE tank of gas upon purchase
  • FREE Virginia State Inspections
  • FREE Car Wash with Service Appt.
  • FREE coffee and other refreshments
  • FREE wireless internet
  • Early bird/after hours drop off system
  • Service Dept. open 7 days a week
  • On-site rental cars available
  • Easy, Fast and Convenient Service
  • Master Certified Nissan Technicians
  • Genuine Nissan Parts
  • Convenient and comfortable lounge area
  • Competitive pricing and dealership quality

"Phenomenal dealership/salesman"

I requested information via internet and was contacted by Ankush who was very informative and helpful. The vehicle I inquired about had a deposit on it, but when it fail through Ankush called me immediately and encouraged me that it would be worth my time to drive the 2 hours from Chester, VA to test drive the 2011 Nissan Titan...he was right...Thanks Ankush! When we arrived Ankush met my wife and I outside as we were getting out of our car, and had the truck parked inside the bay for our walk around inspection (Ifelt this was above and beyond great customer service). We visited many dealers looking for a truck, and none of them gave us this type of greeting.I researched many statistics to decide on what truck to buy, and the Titan was not originally at the top of my list until my experience at Chantilly. Everything from up front, best pricing, great warranty, and smooth/quick financing sealed the deal. THANKS ANKUSH & CHANTILLY!

"Old school customer service"

One of the least favorite things I have ever had to do in life is buy a new car......Keith just changed all that! His straight up approach was a pleasure to work with. Keith understands the value of people's time. He listens to the customer's needs and works hard to deliver what they want rather than what he is trying to sell. He is extremely knowledgeable about his product line. He brings a very sincere customer service experience that explains the success he has had in his 26 years of experience. Thanks Keith!

"Friendly and not trying to over-sell"

I got a brand new Xterra, the sales team was incredibly friendly, and did not take every second to try to upsell but rather help me narrow down my choice on what I was looking for.

Steve Connor

" Sarai "Great Experience""

Keith did a great job of explaining everything about the car. We have brought other cars and the experience was like going to the dentist. This experience with Keith was so smooth. He came over to the house after work because she had a question about the gas level. What car dealer does that!!! I would recommend Keith and Nissan of Chantilly to my friends and family. She's really enjoying her JUKE, thanks Keith and Nissan of Chantilly.

"It was great"

Keith did a great job explaining to me about the two possibly vehicles I was interested in. I got to test drive both of them and was satisfied with the education I got about both as I was driving them. The negotiation process didn't take hours and I am satisfied that I got a reasonable deal. I LOVE my Juke! Thanks Keith!

"Exemplary Team"

My customer experience with Nissan of Chantilly started at the parking lot of Safeway, where I met Benji Nowak , as I was admiring his car next to my rickety1999 Nissan Altima. He said they were buying the car model I had to enable customers such as myself to get a newer one, and assured me they'll do their best to help me. I received a call from Keith Harrison on exactly the day I was asked to expect his call to set a time to visit the dealership. Keith helped me pick out a car that matched my needs and that I really felt comfortable with. I then met with Victor Villalobos who went over the financial options with me. Benji, Keith and Victor were very professional, friendly, thorough and made the process simple and "painless". Best of all, it was evident that they had empathy, which won my loyalty. I will definitely refer others to Nissan of Chantilly.

Benji Nowak; Victor Villalobos

"Awesome car buying experience!!!"

I have to say that I had an awesome experience with Keith. He made finding the right car for me stress free. Keith checked on me after left the dealership telling me of other deals that had come up and keeping me in the loop. Well he def. found the right car for me, I'm extremely happy with my new car and will be doing business with him again.

"broken a/c"

The problem with my frontier's a/c was solved and fixed in a timely, professional manner. Thanks Steve and Nissan of Chantilly for resolving the a/c issue and being polite and informative throughout the process.

"Great experience"

These two sales associates were awesome. I initially was in dialogue with Keith Harrison during the 'key for key' event earlier this year (2014) and I wanted to trade in my 2010 maxima for a newer model. It didnt work out so well for me the first time around because I needed a co-signer. Today, I came back with a cosigner and we were able to get a deal done. Issac was the only associate available when my father and I showed up so he got all of the paperwork started and then keith came by later after the deal was done. The level of professionalism these two gentlemen showed during the whole experience was awesome. I would also like to commend Stacy and Tommy in service as well because they were able to diffuse my anger and frustration with my 2010 maxima (Hence the reason I traded it ) and the issues I was having with it. I must say it feels good that I was able to drive off with a brand new 2014 maxima. Thanks again and I will most definitely refer people to Nissan of Chantilly.

"went into for a service and brought a new car!!!"

Originally, I came into Nissan to get my 2010 Sentra fixed. Jesse came up to me and explained to me their trade in deal and introduced me to Keith. Keith was amazing. He explained everything to me in such detail and offered me a great deal I couldn't pass up. He took time to get to know me and made me feel super comfortable. I'm super happy with my decision to purchase a new vehicle and I would highly recommend Keith. He took incredible care of me and I couldn't have had a better experience. Thank you!

Reviews of Keith Harrison