Nissan of Cookeville

501 Neal Street,
Cookeville, Tennessee 38501
Nissan of Cookeville Info
About Nissan of Cookeville

Welcome to Nissan of Cookeville, located at 501 Neal Street in Cookeville, TN. Serving Cookeville, Crossville, Lebanon, Livingston, Murfreesboro and Carthage, we're dedicated to exceeding our customer's expectations every day of the year. Nissan of Cookeville welcomes you to come and shop the area's largest selection of new Nissans and extensive pre-owned selection . We'll buy your vehicle even if you don't buy from us. Our sales staff will patiently work with you to select the best car, truck or SUV at the best price to fit your particular needs. You can easily schedule a service appointment on this website or feel free to call us and we'll be happy to take care of you. Our parts and service department is ready to help with any maintenance or service needs that you may have. We also have Nissan rental cars available in case you're only here for a short time. Nissan of Cookeville is proud to share our One to One Rewards Program : It's our way of rewarding our best customers...YOU! No Cost! Earn points for service work! Preloaded with sales and service points! Earn even more points with Rewards+Plus online shopping! One Point=One Dollar! Spend points for service or sales back here at our dealership! Personal website to track points and shop Rewards+Plus! Only 1 account per household necessary! Nissan of Cookeville in TN is your Cookeville Nissan dealership! Nissan Cookeville your car dealership in Cookeville, TN invites you to explore our dealership , our website or feel free to call us with any question...we're here to serve you. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online , request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather

About Nissan of Cookeville

Heather Bilbrey
8/20/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

We went got a car from Drive Time in Antioch in November. At the time we needed it and had no choice! We was pay $472.02 a month for an 08 Accord with 118,000 miles and over $17,000 left on it after a year! We had been told by every dealership major and minor they could not help us that we was too turned over in this car! After praying on it, I knew I had to go to Nissan then Tim Hewitt referred me to Derryck Russell! I met him the next day after discussing our situation! Most places will say I can definitely help you to get you in, but he actually did! Tomorrow we are getting a 2014 Buick Verano with 30,000 miles on a payment almost half what we was paying! Not only did he get up in a car that had ALL of our needs, wants, and more with a good payment, but he also helped us in making sure that the previous vehicle wouldn't have a big impact on our credit score which means everything when you're rebuilding! This man was not a salesman! He was one caring and helpful person helping another genuinely not looking for self gratification, but to actually make our overall lives better! He listened and took care of us during every step! I very highly recommend him and the dealership who was also very friendly to my children while there! Best car buying experience yet!

Samthelamb11
8/15/2016

"He went way out of his way to help me."

Derryck is the man I was in a bind and he went way out of his way to help me. He even called me to ask questions and make sure I was getting what I needed on his own time.

Gadiel23
8/13/2016

"Versa purchase"

I have been shopping for a while and finally met a sales person that treated me like a person and helped me and my wife buy our first Versa together. He explained everything very well and took his time. Not only was it a great experience in the dealership but he also took the time to say " Thank you" afterwards and has answered ALL of our questions since we bought

Derryck russell

jacobmnr21
8/09/2016

"College-Going Used Car buyer"

I just have to say Nissan of Cookeville has been a true blessing! We went by here looking for a used car for me after looking for such a long time and were finally blessed with finding a car here! This dealership showed us some of the best service hands down. I just really want to thank Derryck Russell for all of the wonderful help he was and true kindness that he showed towards not only me but towards my whole family. Even through the wonderfully nice weather (100+ degrees) and lack of sweat (there was lots), we were helped more than I could have imagined! I honestly could not have asked for a better salesman or car dealership anywhere. If you are ever looking for a car check out Nissan of Cookeville and ask for Derryck Russell!

gvillard
8/08/2016

"Perfectly satisfied "

This was my first experience in being a car buyer. My family and I enjoyed doing business with Jeff Cessna. He was very helpful to us.

435iXdrive
8/05/2016

"A great place to get a vehicle "

It was a pleasure doing business with Jeff Harrison from Nissan of cookeville he helped me get into my new used truck.thank you for everything

Truckinalong
8/04/2016

"Return buyer"

This is my second vehicle from Nissan of Cookeville. The first was totaled. I have purchased many vehicles but I have never experienced the knowledge and professionalism that I did with Jeff Harrison. I called them; told them what I wanted and they gave me a price. When I arrived at the dealership, the vehicle was prepped and waiting for me. The paperwork took less than 30 minutes and I was out the door. Can't say enough about Jeff, the sales managers and the finance department unless; saying that I will return for my next vehicle counts. Thank you.

rshort
8/02/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience"

I was having mechanical issues with my previous car and Jordan Goodloe made purchasing a new one a super easy experience. I didn't feel pressured like most other places and didn't think that I would be able to afford a brand new car but he made it happen. I'd recommend him to everyone!!

Jordan Goodloe

Jess and Lynus Martin
8/01/2016

"Above and beyond customer service!"

Completely went above and beyond. Kept an eye out for a specific set of criteria of the vehicle we were in search of. Scott Davenport found it, immediately text a link of the vehicle info, and he and finance staff stayed over an hour past closing to help us get exactly what we needed to get done! Their help and service is Unheard of in the car dealer world. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about them and very highly recommend Cookeville Nissan to anyone in search of a new (or new to you) vehicle. There were other people involved other than Mr. Davenport, but I honestly just can't remember their names. I was preoccupied with our newborn😄

Peter123
7/28/2016

"Great customer service!!"

I am a new owner of a Nissan Sentra and i can't thank Scott Davenport enough for all of his help, I highly recommend anyone who is considering to buy a vehicle see him he will make it happen, thank you Scott for your help your awesome!!

Nissan of Cookeville responded to this review

July 29, 2016

I am glad to see that you are pleased with your purchase, thanks to Scott's help, and thank you for taking the time to share your review. I will be sure to tell Scott to keep up the great work! Should you need anything, do not hesitate to let us know. Until then, we look forward to your next visit! Best,

Reviews of Scott Davenport