Nissan of Cookeville

Walter Lee

Nissan Sales Specialist

"Awesome! "

- JP37074

I had the best day at Nissan of Cookeville! It was the most un-stressful car buying experience I've ever had. I emailed with Micah throughout the week and had the pleasure of having Cody as my sales associate. I could not be more happy with my purchase! I left with a 2017 Frontier with payments I could afford. I was pleased from the first email until the time I drove off the lot. I would recommend anyone look for a car go to Nissan of Cookeville! I'll go back for sure.

Cody Hillis
Micah Rowland

May 27, 2017

"Grate experience at Nissan"

- cesar

My experience was great he was polite and very helpful even filled up my tank for free over all i enjoyed it differently go to nessian of cookeville to get a car

Jeff Harrison

May 27, 2017

"First time buyer, impressed. "

- Joseph Lewis

Went to many different dealers and couldn't find anyone to finance me considering I am first time buyer. Matt Stafford went to the extreme and made it happen. I'm satisfied with my vehicle, and payment. Probably won't go anywhere else to buy a vehicle.

Robert Stafford