Nissan of Cookeville

Nissan Sales Specialist

July 20, 2017

"Nissan Rogue"

- WillC711

I came in today looking for a new vehicle. I had some bad experiences at other places but John at Nissan took care of me. Easy and fast service. He got me in a Rogue in one sitting and I couldn't be happier.

John Milligan

July 20, 2017

"Great Experience"

- dereke

I always usually don't like going to car dealerships. It's usually a high pressured environment and I don't like that. Well, Eddie made this car buying experience enjoyable. He was extremely helping in answering all my questions and made me feel comfortable and did NOT PRESSURE ME AT ALL. I appreciate him being patient with me and not pushing me at all. You usually don't find this at a car dealership! Thanks again Eddie!

Eddie Young

July 17, 2017

"Awesome"

- Austin VerVynck

They really succeed in there job and really do take good care of you. Picked out a car and test drove it and had paperwork after that went by quickly for my purchase.

Jeff Harrison