Nissan of Cookeville

501 Neal Street,
Cookeville, Tennessee 38501
Nissan of Cookeville Info
About Nissan of Cookeville

Welcome to Nissan of Cookeville, located at 501 Neal Street in Cookeville, TN. Serving Cookeville, Crossville, Lebanon, Livingston, Murfreesboro and Carthage, we're dedicated to exceeding our customer's expectations every day of the year. Nissan of Cookeville welcomes you to come and shop the area's largest selection of new Nissans and extensive pre-owned selection . We'll buy your vehicle even if you don't buy from us. Our sales staff will patiently work with you to select the best car, truck or SUV at the best price to fit your particular needs. You can easily schedule a service appointment on this website or feel free to call us and we'll be happy to take care of you. Our parts and service department is ready to help with any maintenance or service needs that you may have. We also have Nissan rental cars available in case you're only here for a short time. Nissan of Cookeville is proud to share our One to One Rewards Program : It's our way of rewarding our best customers...YOU! No Cost! Earn points for service work! Preloaded with sales and service points! Earn even more points with Rewards+Plus online shopping! One Point=One Dollar! Spend points for service or sales back here at our dealership! Personal website to track points and shop Rewards+Plus! Only 1 account per household necessary! Nissan of Cookeville in TN is your Cookeville Nissan dealership! Nissan Cookeville your car dealership in Cookeville, TN invites you to explore our dealership , our website or feel free to call us with any question...we're here to serve you. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online , request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather

About Nissan of Cookeville

mpatel
9/25/2016

"Very pleasant experience"

Scott Davenport was very nicer and took time to Make positive I understand everything. Very nice man and dealership very helpful. Very happy with car

dneely21
9/23/2016

"Wow!!!!"

This dealership has the best customer service of any place I have ever been. They all went above and beyond any expectations I had for my experience. Jeff Harrison was excellent as my salesman. He was friendly and professional. He made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to do business with Nissan of Cookeville. I will definitely be back as long as he is there. Vince in finance broke things down and found the right coverage package for me. Great guy!

Trev21
9/16/2016

"The best Nissan Dealership Out There "

Jeff Harrison really took care of me and worked a deal out that was in my price budget. When other Nissan Dealerships said that I wouldn't receive that price and that he was lying, he stood by his word and made the deal happen. Totally worth the drive.

Jennifer.Watson72
9/02/2016

"My daughter's new car"

Just bought a 2013 Nissan Sentra for my daughter at Nissan of Cookeville. Jeff Harrison provided great customer service to us. He was very helpful, and patient with us throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Nissan of Cookeville, and Jeff Harrison for car buying needs!

Clint Cannon (training with Jeff)

Unhappy
8/22/2016

"Liars"

These people make deals on phone to get you there then dont give you the deal they said they would even if you drove 111 miles to get there shame on these liars hope they go under

Dont remember to pissed off to remember that.

Unhappy responded to this review

August 23, 2016

The discounts where talk on the phone not a text best thing to do would be to train your sales rep. You are right nobody here can touch your deal but Nashville can. So I guess I will drive right buy you and get a better deal.

Heather Bilbrey
8/20/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

We went got a car from Drive Time in Antioch in November. At the time we needed it and had no choice! We was pay $472.02 a month for an 08 Accord with 118,000 miles and over $17,000 left on it after a year! We had been told by every dealership major and minor they could not help us that we was too turned over in this car! After praying on it, I knew I had to go to Nissan then Tim Hewitt referred me to Derryck Russell! I met him the next day after discussing our situation! Most places will say I can definitely help you to get you in, but he actually did! Tomorrow we are getting a 2014 Buick Verano with 30,000 miles on a payment almost half what we was paying! Not only did he get up in a car that had ALL of our needs, wants, and more with a good payment, but he also helped us in making sure that the previous vehicle wouldn't have a big impact on our credit score which means everything when you're rebuilding! This man was not a salesman! He was one caring and helpful person helping another genuinely not looking for self gratification, but to actually make our overall lives better! He listened and took care of us during every step! I very highly recommend him and the dealership who was also very friendly to my children while there! Best car buying experience yet!

Samthelamb11
8/15/2016

"He went way out of his way to help me."

Derryck is the man I was in a bind and he went way out of his way to help me. He even called me to ask questions and make sure I was getting what I needed on his own time.

Gadiel23
8/13/2016

"Versa purchase"

I have been shopping for a while and finally met a sales person that treated me like a person and helped me and my wife buy our first Versa together. He explained everything very well and took his time. Not only was it a great experience in the dealership but he also took the time to say " Thank you" afterwards and has answered ALL of our questions since we bought

Derryck russell

jacobmnr21
8/09/2016

"College-Going Used Car buyer"

I just have to say Nissan of Cookeville has been a true blessing! We went by here looking for a used car for me after looking for such a long time and were finally blessed with finding a car here! This dealership showed us some of the best service hands down. I just really want to thank Derryck Russell for all of the wonderful help he was and true kindness that he showed towards not only me but towards my whole family. Even through the wonderfully nice weather (100+ degrees) and lack of sweat (there was lots), we were helped more than I could have imagined! I honestly could not have asked for a better salesman or car dealership anywhere. If you are ever looking for a car check out Nissan of Cookeville and ask for Derryck Russell!

gvillard
8/08/2016

"Perfectly satisfied "

This was my first experience in being a car buyer. My family and I enjoyed doing business with Jeff Cessna. He was very helpful to us.

Reviews of Scott Davenport