Nissan of Cookeville

501 Neal Street,
Cookeville, Tennessee 38501
Nissan of Cookeville Info
About Nissan of Cookeville

Welcome to Nissan of Cookeville, located at 501 Neal Street in Cookeville, TN. Serving Cookeville, Crossville, Lebanon, Livingston, Murfreesboro and Carthage, we're dedicated to exceeding our customer's expectations every day of the year. Nissan of Cookeville welcomes you to come and shop the area's largest selection of new Nissans and extensive pre-owned selection . We'll buy your vehicle even if you don't buy from us. Our sales staff will patiently work with you to select the best car, truck or SUV at the best price to fit your particular needs. You can easily schedule a service appointment on this website or feel free to call us and we'll be happy to take care of you. Our parts and service department is ready to help with any maintenance or service needs that you may have. We also have Nissan rental cars available in case you're only here for a short time. Nissan of Cookeville is proud to share our One to One Rewards Program : It's our way of rewarding our best customers...YOU! No Cost! Earn points for service work! Preloaded with sales and service points! Earn even more points with Rewards+Plus online shopping! One Point=One Dollar! Spend points for service or sales back here at our dealership! Personal website to track points and shop Rewards+Plus! Only 1 account per household necessary! Nissan of Cookeville in TN is your Cookeville Nissan dealership! Nissan Cookeville your car dealership in Cookeville, TN invites you to explore our dealership , our website or feel free to call us with any question...we're here to serve you. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online , request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather

About Nissan of Cookeville

AlleyKat3
6/28/2016

"Good Experience Overall"

John Milligan and Micah from finance were both very helpful and competent. The experience overall was positive; however, I do miss the 'old' way of car shopping where the customer actually walks through the lot and sits in different cars and picks out which they'd most like to test drive based on what they see in doing so. I was asked a few questions and the cars were picked out for me based on those answers - which may be a quicker process, to a degree, but far less personable. I am happy with one they brought to me but it would've been nice to have seen all of that particular model in the lot to ensure that it was definitely the specific one I wanted. They old way would allow the purchase to have felt less 'assigned' and more 'chosen.'

June 29, 2016

What a wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear John and Micah went above and beyond to provide you with an excellent experience. They will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kattmarsh57
6/27/2016

"Excellent Saleman "

My salesman Matt worked very hard and took time and patience in putting me in the vehicle I wanted at a payment I was comfortable with. Great job Matt my experience was above excellent

June 27, 2016

What a great experience! It is a pleasure to hear Matt has gone above and beyond to provide you with a wonderful experience. He will be happy to hear your kind words. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Kelly Ward
6/22/2016

"Outstanding! "

I searched for almost 2 months for a car. Every car dealership I went to was a disaster. At Nissan of Cookeville I had and amazing experience! My sales person, Kristy actually listened to what I wanted and found my car. Vince in the financing department is the utmost professional and is truly a problem solver. Will purchase every vehicle from them from now on.

June 22, 2016

Kelly- I am very excited to hear that Kristy listened to what you needed and got you into the care that you wanted. We understand how frustrating and discouraging it can be purchasing a vehicle, so it is a pleasure to hear that it was not the case for you here at Nissan of Cookeville. Congratulations on your new car! We appreciate your writing your review! Michael Rezi General Manager, Nissan of Cookeville Tel. 931.528.7715, mrezi@nissanofcookeville.com

Andrea Wylie
6/22/2016

"Car for parents"

My parents came from east tn to deal with Derek he was so patient with them and worked very very hard to please them and help them understand. I bought my altima in march and was pleased to take mom and dad to let Derek help them I highly recommend him they are very satisfied.

Vincent triglia

June 22, 2016

We are pleased to see that your experience working with Derek has gone so well. We are truly thankful for the time that you and your parents took to make a deal with us and we genuinely appreciate your business. Congratulations on your Altima! We look forward to assisting you again here at Nissan of Cookeville!

khs65
6/15/2016

"Easy as pie to buy a new car"

I have bought many cars in my adulthood. At Nissan of cookeville is the best place I have ever bought a car. I wasn't planning on purchasing a car today but the process was a snap. Financing was not stress just up front straight forward. Salesman David Coleman made the experience so relaxed and stress free. Thanks for a great experience.

David Cole

June 16, 2016

What a great review! It is a pleasure to hear David has gone the extra mile to provide you with a stress-free and pleasant car buying experience. He will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

B Scott
6/14/2016

"#1 Dealership and #1 Employees"

My first ever new car experience was amazing. I am thrilled with my Nissan Maxima! My salesperson, Cody Hillis, was truly exceptional, professional, and fair. I appreciate the positive purchase experience at your dealership.

June 15, 2016

Thank you for posting your five star review about your experience with Cody! Congratulations on Nissan Maxima! Michael Rezi General Manager Nissan of Cookeville Tel. 931.528.7715 mrezi@nissanofcookeville.com

Lindaaustin2008
6/10/2016

"Happy happy happy"

Matt is very helpful and A very kind person This is my third vehicle I've purchased with Matt and I'll be back for a truck format husband soon thanks!!!

June 14, 2016

Hi Linda, Thank you so much for your review! We'll be sure to pass your compliments on to Matt! We think it's really great that you have purchased 3 vehicles from us! It means a lot. We look forward to seeing you again when your husband needs his truck. Please let us know if we can do anything else.

asharpe227
6/07/2016

"Amazing car buying experience."

Robert was so helpful in the purchase of my new car. He helped me get the car I really wanted and worked with me so that it would fit in my budget. I'm thankful for him, and everyone else who helped me today.

June 08, 2016

Congrats on your new car! We are thrilled to hear Robert provided you with an excellent experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

John C.
6/07/2016

"The Most Pleasant Vehicle Purchase I've Ever Made"

As the title indicates, this was the best experience I've had at any automobile dealership for any brand. Friends and associates have dealt with and recommended Nissan of Cookeville, and after I decided that a Frontier was the truck I wanted, I went the extra distance from the Knoxville area. The extra time and effort was more than compensated by the dealership's efforts to find just the vehicle I wanted. The salesman was Jeff Harrison, who responded to every call, question, and request without hesitation and with absolute professionalism. Jeff worked to find just the truck I wanted, and I got exactly the vehicle I was after: 4-door, long bed, 4-wheel drive, and the precise color and trim package, which is not very common. It was refreshing not to be bombarded with the high-pressure pitch, which is another reason I decided to go outside of the Knoxville area. Jeff Harrison is a true gentleman, and you'd do well to take a trip to Cookeville's Nissan dealership. And while the financing portion of the sale was brief in comparison, Stephanie Boles was equally pleasant and professional, and took time to answer questions and offer helpful suggestions along the way. The truck is great, and I can recommend Nissan, the Frontier, and the nice folks at Nissan of Cookeville without reservation.

June 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience. Our team strives to provide all our customers with 100% satisfaction and they will be very happy to hear they continue to achieve that. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Meghan Smith
6/06/2016

"Love my new car"

Nissan has great service! Matt Stafford did everything to help my trade easy and as stress free as possible! Definitely 5 stars and I would recommend to every one!

June 08, 2016

What a great review and recommendation! Mett will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviews of Robert Stafford