Nissan of Cookeville

Nissan of Cookeville
Call
Nissan of Cookeville Info
About Nissan of Cookeville

Welcome to Nissan of Cookeville, located at 501 Neal Street in Cookeville, TN. Serving Cookeville, Crossville, Lebanon, Livingston, Murfreesboro and Carthage, we're dedicated to exceeding our customer's expectations every day of the year. Nissan of Cookeville welcomes you to come and shop the area's largest selection of new Nissans and extensive pre-owned selection . We'll buy your vehicle even if you don't buy from us. Our sales staff will patiently work with you to select the best car, truck or SUV at the best price to fit your particular needs. You can easily schedule a service appointment on this website or feel free to call us and we'll be happy to take care of you. Our parts and service department is ready to help with any maintenance or service needs that you may have. We also have Nissan rental cars available in case you're only here for a short time. Nissan of Cookeville is proud to share our One to One Rewards Program : It's our way of rewarding our best customers...YOU! No Cost! Earn points for service work! Preloaded with sales and service points! Earn even more points with Rewards+Plus online shopping! One Point=One Dollar! Spend points for service or sales back here at our dealership! Personal website to track points and shop Rewards+Plus! Only 1 account per household necessary! Nissan of Cookeville in TN is your Cookeville Nissan dealership! Nissan Cookeville your car dealership in Cookeville, TN invites you to explore our dealership , our website or feel free to call us with any question...we're here to serve you. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online , request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather

About Nissan of Cookeville

"Great experience "

Jimbo was great to work with, he made our process easy and simple. I felt comfortable and not pressured throughout the purchasing, making this a great experience.

Jimbo

"AMAZING"

I JUST BOUGHT MY NEW NISSAN AT NISSAN OF COOKEVILLE AND I WISH I COULD RATE MORE THAN 5 STARS! MY SALESMAN, LOGAN ALLEN, WAS AMAZING, FRIENDLY, AND GOT ME IN THE EXACT CAR FOR THE EXACT PRICE I WANTED! I WILL BE BUYING ALL MY CARS HERE!!! THANKS LOGAN FOR SUCH AN AMAZING CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!

LOGAN ALLEN

"Logan Allen And Nissan of Cookeville "

I had a great experience with logan and the Nissan family they were all so helpful logan did everything professionally and respectfully to ensure we got what we were wanting in a vehicle I love my 2014 Nissan Altima if u go to Nissan go see Logan Allen for all your car sale and buying needs

logan allen

"First brand new car!"

Bj was so helpful. I was so nervous and excited to be getting a new car! He worked with us to get the best deal. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership! Very friendly and wonderful environment. Oh yeah, I absolutely love my 2014 nissan sentra!

BJ Sullivan

"versa note"

Junior was wonderful he worked so hard to get us into a car perfect for us. He was honest and answered all of our questions...He was patient as we test drove car after car and stayed late to help us finish the deal.. we had a wonderful experience with Cookeville nissan and will recommend junior to friends and family!

jr. winbush

"2015 Nissan Altima"

If your shopping for a new car on the internet, then the man you want to talk too is Logan Allen. He did awesome job in getting me all the info i needed to finally make the right decision on purchasing a new 2015 Nissan Altima.

Logan Allen

"my review"

I had a great experience at Nissan of cookville. I was in a bad situation and thanks to Scott Davenport really working with me he helped me out a lot..I would highly recommend u ask for Scott Davenport when visiting this dealership

Scott Davenport

"Thank you, Pete Baymiller and staff at Cookville Nissan!"

We had a great buying experience with Pete Baymiller and the staff at Nissan of Cookeville. Everyone was very friendly and courteous. Pete expressed interest in getting us in the vehicle we were interested in at the price that was affordable for us. We are so happy and satisfied with our new purchase. We never felt rushed or pushed during the whole process. Thank you Pete! We love our new pathfinder! We look forward to recommending our friends and family to come see Pete and the staff at Nissan of Cookeville for their next vehicle purchase!

"Worst Customer Service Experience of my life!"

The salesman was very nice and helpful, but after that the whole experience fell apart! We bought a new car and after getting home had some questions. Called our sales guy and he gave my information to the finance guy we had worked with. It took two days for the finance guy to call back, and when he did I was told, "tough you signed the paperwork." At this point me and my wife are furious, and long story short my wife talks to the most arrogant human being I have ever met(the manager). He talks down to my wife but says we will talk about what happened on Saturday since we had to take the car back and get some extra things done. This meeting went as I expected with the manager at one point laughing at me and acting like he was better than us. So, in closing if you buy from here ask lots of questions because they admitted all they do is move numbers around to try and make people happy and pull the wool over their eyes. Whatever you do don't question their antics because they will ridicule you and tell you how great they are. This was the last time I ever plan on walking into this dealership.

"Amazing!"

Our experience with Cody Hillis and Nissan was amazing! Cody was very patient and helpful! He expressed true interest in helping us find a vehicle that was perfect for our family! We are more than pleased with his customer service and the willingness to accommodate our needs and wants! We look forward to working with Cody and Nissan in the future!

Scott Davenport