Nissan of Cookeville

501 Neal Street,
Cookeville, Tennessee 38501
Nissan of Cookeville Info
About Nissan of Cookeville

Welcome to Nissan of Cookeville, located at 501 Neal Street in Cookeville, TN. Serving Cookeville, Crossville, Lebanon, Livingston, Murfreesboro and Carthage, we're dedicated to exceeding our customer's expectations every day of the year. Nissan of Cookeville welcomes you to come and shop the area's largest selection of new Nissans and extensive pre-owned selection . We'll buy your vehicle even if you don't buy from us. Our sales staff will patiently work with you to select the best car, truck or SUV at the best price to fit your particular needs. You can easily schedule a service appointment on this website or feel free to call us and we'll be happy to take care of you. Our parts and service department is ready to help with any maintenance or service needs that you may have. We also have Nissan rental cars available in case you're only here for a short time. Nissan of Cookeville is proud to share our One to One Rewards Program : It's our way of rewarding our best customers...YOU! No Cost! Earn points for service work! Preloaded with sales and service points! Earn even more points with Rewards+Plus online shopping! One Point=One Dollar! Spend points for service or sales back here at our dealership! Personal website to track points and shop Rewards+Plus! Only 1 account per household necessary! Nissan of Cookeville in TN is your Cookeville Nissan dealership! Nissan Cookeville your car dealership in Cookeville, TN invites you to explore our dealership , our website or feel free to call us with any question...we're here to serve you. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online , request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather

About Nissan of Cookeville

klfain
7/29/2015

"Willing to go the extra mile"

I just got a RAV 4 at Cookeville Nissan. I appreciated the hard work by the team to get me the car I wanted at the price I needed. Giancarlo and Brady were awesome.

Giancarlo Triglia, Tamara Russell

dpugmire
7/28/2015

"Well worth the 1.5 hour drive"

I've purchased a lot of cars in my life, and Cookeville Nissan has been the most pleasant by far. I first met Jennifer Boles about a year ago when I was in the market for a truck, and looking at the Nissan Frontier. I ultimately went with a steal from a friend-of-a-friend for a used truck. However, in the course of this, Jennifer asked about future car needs, and I mentioned that I'd need to get my daughter a car this summer. Well, Jennifer remembered all this, asked how I liked my truck, etc, as we talked about this new car. Very impressed with the professionalism. Jennifer and Justin very quickly got me to a great deal, no hassle or pressure, and 'you have to come in TODAY for this deal'. No pressure at all. Did everything over email and text message. Adam sent a video walk around tour of the car which was a big help as well. Picked up the car last night. Adam was great. He had finance finish up the paperwork while he showed us the car and let us take it for a drive. Got back signed the paperwork, and we were off. Delightful staff, extremely professional. In the words of the immortal Nigel Tufnel, "The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven." Jennifer, Justin, and Adam. A trio of elevens. It's an hour and a half one-way, but next time I need a new car, it's an easy decision. Great job guys. And thanks for a great car.

Jennifer Boles

Neil
7/26/2015

"Great experience and service"

I bought a 2015 Honda Pilot LX from Adam Skarzynski on 07/25/2015. I flew up and drove it back. He sent a video of the car and was great in helping me with this. He even picked me up at the airport (above and beyond the call of duty but much appreciated). I would definitely suggest this dealership and this salesman. It was an easy experience and much appreciated Adam. You rock along with Nissan of Cookeville.

mrcantrell
7/20/2015

"Great Customer Service "

I want to say thank you to Pete Baymiller and Scott Davenport. Scott was a big help and who we first came to but when his hands were full he asked Pete for help! So working directly with Pete and indirectly with Scott was a good experience. My husband and I were in a tight spot having just moved and changed jobs AND having a car to just break down. Pete and Scott helped find EXACTLY what we need that was in our budget and they were very patient and hard working! Thank you both and Cookeville Nissan for helping my husband and I with our first car purchase together!

July 20, 2015

Hello - We're happy to hear Pete, Scott, and the Nissan of Cookeville team were able to meet the expectations of you nad your husband. Congratulations on your first car purchase together! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best, Michael Rezi, General Manager.

KarieDee
7/17/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Our hassle free buying experience was made possible by Cody Bottoms. He went above and beyond our expectations to ensure our satisfaction. Will definitely return with future business.

Cody Bottoms

July 20, 2015

Karie - We're happy to hear Cody was able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best, Michael Rezi, General Manager.

Kim
7/14/2015

"Excellent service"

I bought a 2014 Nissan Altima from Logan Allen and I have to say, he is very knowledgeable and did his best to make sure we got a great deal. I would recommend Cookeville Nissan and Logan to everyone.

July 15, 2015

Kim- Congratulations on your Nissan Altima! We're happy to hear Logan was able to assist you. Thank you for this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best, Michael Rezi, General Manager.

Loel
7/05/2015

"satisfied customer"

Matt Stafford did a great job with my car buying experience. I am going back tomorrow because they are changing the tires for me. I did not like the color of the tires on my car and Matt said no problem we can get them changed out on Monday.

Matt Stafford

July 06, 2015

Loel - We're happy to hear Matt was able to assist you. Thank you for this review, and if you need anything more with your tires please let us know. Best, Michael Rezi, General Manager.

Doofy mcscragglepants
7/04/2015

"Accomodating and quick"

Found a great deal online at this dealership. Christina helped me over the phone and answered all my questions concerning the model, options, and pricing. I drove 3 hours to get the vehicle! It was well worth it. Very nice and quick with the financing once we were there.

Christina Goforth

July 06, 2015

Hello - We're happy to hear Christina was able to meet your expectations. Thank you for driving the extra distance, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best, Michael Rezi, General Manager.

hondaowner2015
7/03/2015

"check your paperwork before leaving showroom"

Arrived at dealership at 8:15 am on Monday after finding the used vehicle on their internet site. Micah Roland met me at the showroom. told him what suv I was looking at. He went and got the keys and we tried it out. Back at the dealership we came to an agreement on the price. He took me to the finance manager's office to complete all of the paperwork. I told manager that I would not need to finance the suv , I would write a check to pay for the suv, After asking several questions, that seemed to bother him to answer, we finally got all the papers signed and I was ready to go to get my tags. WRONG. Paperwork wrong, couldn't register vehicle and get tags. Back to dealership to get it straightened out . I found a personal check had to be held for 21 days, nobody said anything about this when I wrote the check. Now to the bank to get a certified check, Back to dealership again. this time they finally got it right after a manager got involved and got the paperwork corrected. It is now 3:00 pm. This is crazy. It shouldn't take all day to buy a car. Finally got tags and went home. What started out as a good feeling with Micah as the salesman and a nice suv, went south in a hurry. This sure doesn't make me want to come back or recommend dealership to my friends.

Donna
7/03/2015

"Honest ,Helpful "

I Gave this Experience a good rating based on Jerimah I found he was so pleasant to talk to and answered all my questions ,I had dreaded going to even look at anything because of high pressure and alot of times if you have questions salesnen act like it offends them ,However with Jerimah he was Pleasant ,Patient ,Kind ,and I believe honest and upfront I would tell anyone looking for a new car to go see Jerimiah ,Thank you and God Bless you and Your Wife ,Jerimah Thanks again Donna P and Becca.

July 03, 2015

Donna - We're happy to hear the team at Nissan of Cookeville has been able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best, Michael Rezi, General Manager.

Reviews of Scott Davenport