Nissan of Cookeville

501 Neal Street,
Cookeville, Tennessee 38501
Nissan of Cookeville Info
About Nissan of Cookeville

Welcome to Nissan of Cookeville, located at 501 Neal Street in Cookeville, TN. Serving Cookeville, Crossville, Lebanon, Livingston, Murfreesboro and Carthage, we're dedicated to exceeding our customer's expectations every day of the year. Nissan of Cookeville welcomes you to come and shop the area's largest selection of new Nissans and extensive pre-owned selection . We'll buy your vehicle even if you don't buy from us. Our sales staff will patiently work with you to select the best car, truck or SUV at the best price to fit your particular needs. You can easily schedule a service appointment on this website or feel free to call us and we'll be happy to take care of you. Our parts and service department is ready to help with any maintenance or service needs that you may have. We also have Nissan rental cars available in case you're only here for a short time. Nissan of Cookeville is proud to share our One to One Rewards Program : It's our way of rewarding our best customers...YOU! No Cost! Earn points for service work! Preloaded with sales and service points! Earn even more points with Rewards+Plus online shopping! One Point=One Dollar! Spend points for service or sales back here at our dealership! Personal website to track points and shop Rewards+Plus! Only 1 account per household necessary! Nissan of Cookeville in TN is your Cookeville Nissan dealership! Nissan Cookeville your car dealership in Cookeville, TN invites you to explore our dealership , our website or feel free to call us with any question...we're here to serve you. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online , request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather

About Nissan of Cookeville

kathy esposito
4/29/2016

"Great experience "

Went into Nissan met Matt and was very happy. He was very honest , efficient, and I couldn't of asked for a better experience. I will definitely be back in the future

SerenityRei
4/28/2016

"Helpful and Painless"

We worked with Robert and we had a very positive buying experience. We were presented with our buying options for buying my brothers first car professionally and politely. Overall, great experience.

April 28, 2016

Hello, Thank you so much for your review! We are proud to have helped your brother buy his first car. You are a good sibling to help them in that as well. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Joey2427
4/27/2016

"Awesome"

Scott Davenport is a great salesman no pressure and extremely helpful. Scott will be the only salesman to get our business. I will be telling everyone that needs a vehicle to go see Scott at cookevilke nissan. This was the best experience we have ever had!!!!

April 28, 2016

Hi Joey, Thank you so much for your review. We will pass your compliments on to Scott, and we'll appreciate your continued recommendations! We strive to provide a great experience for all our customers and we're so glad you did. Thank you!

Slwilli75
4/24/2016

"Nissan Frontier DesertRunner Review"

Great variety of vehicles; patient, polite, and helpful associates, clean environment; perfect purchase; happy customer. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

April 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review and recommendation! Our team will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Ahenry15316
4/23/2016

"Great Experience and Sevice"

I have been using this dealership since 2014. On April 2016, I went in for a service and decided to have an upgrade. I was able to work with Robert directly with the sales of the car, and he was not pushy. He made sure to show me all the options based on my payment range. The sales and service team is friendly and very helpful. They will do their best to get you in a car based on what you expect your car payment to be. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. The overall dealership is clean.

April 23, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear Robert worked with you and provided a friendly and helpful experience. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Dcole30
4/21/2016

"Didn't have any problems"

I had a 2015 Nissan Versa wasn't really happy with what I was paying for it. Robert stafford got me into a 2014 Nissan Altima for my same payment and I was really happy about that. I'm no in a car that I'm satisfied with for years to come.

April 23, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear Robert helped get you into a vehicle you'll now be satisfied with for years. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future!

bw0902
4/19/2016

"great experience"

no pressure - helped me find the car i wanted, not the one they wanted me to buy like other dealerships. Pete Baymiller was extremely helpful.

April 19, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear Pete and our team helped find the car you wanted. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Nikki6brown
4/18/2016

"Great experience! Quick and painless!"

Matt Stafford went above and beyond to get me the the car I wanted at the price I wanted. I would recommend Cookeville Nissan and Matt to anyone. The entire experience was quick and painless.

April 19, 2016

Thanks for your review Nikki! We're happy that Matt went above and beyond to make sure you left our lot happy with your purchase. Thanks for your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again.

Rwjenkins4532
4/16/2016

"Happy customer"

Bought a car from Matt. He's honest , and a very nice person . very happy and I'll definitely be back in the future.thanks

April 17, 2016

Thank you for your 5-star review! It's great that you had a positive experience with Matt. We look forward to seeing you again.

Annette4532
4/16/2016

"Another great job"

Second car I've bought from Matt and could not be happier by far the two best car buying experiences I've ever had I also referred my mother to Matt and she bought a Rogue also Thanks Matt!!

April 17, 2016

Thanks for your review Annette! We're glad to hear Matt has provided two great purchasing experiences for you. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviews of Robert Stafford