Nissan of Cookeville

501 Neal Street,
Cookeville, Tennessee 38501
Nissan of Cookeville Info
About Nissan of Cookeville

Welcome to Nissan of Cookeville, located at 501 Neal Street in Cookeville, TN. Serving Cookeville, Crossville, Lebanon, Livingston, Murfreesboro and Carthage, we're dedicated to exceeding our customer's expectations every day of the year. Nissan of Cookeville welcomes you to come and shop the area's largest selection of new Nissans and extensive pre-owned selection . We'll buy your vehicle even if you don't buy from us. Our sales staff will patiently work with you to select the best car, truck or SUV at the best price to fit your particular needs. You can easily schedule a service appointment on this website or feel free to call us and we'll be happy to take care of you. Our parts and service department is ready to help with any maintenance or service needs that you may have. We also have Nissan rental cars available in case you're only here for a short time. Nissan of Cookeville is proud to share our One to One Rewards Program : It's our way of rewarding our best customers...YOU! No Cost! Earn points for service work! Preloaded with sales and service points! Earn even more points with Rewards+Plus online shopping! One Point=One Dollar! Spend points for service or sales back here at our dealership! Personal website to track points and shop Rewards+Plus! Only 1 account per household necessary! Nissan of Cookeville in TN is your Cookeville Nissan dealership! Nissan Cookeville your car dealership in Cookeville, TN invites you to explore our dealership , our website or feel free to call us with any question...we're here to serve you. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online , request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather

About Nissan of Cookeville

Frog 123
5/30/2016

"Excellent salesman "

Matt Stafford walked us through our options and led us to the best option to buy new! We bought a 2016 Nissan Rouge SV . Matt was a joy to work with and his knowledge of each vehicle we drove was outstanding.

Tswain
5/28/2016

"New purchase"

Was looking for a couple of cars that is dependable and was really impressed on the service and will be Back In the future and will refer others

May 29, 2016

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Mrs.Sowell3
5/27/2016

"Kristi Lewis was amazing she knew our situation and helped"

Kristi knew the situation we where in and we spent all day on phone and email trying to make the one thing this family needed. She was amazing

May 29, 2016

Thank you for the review! We are pleased to hear Kristi went the extra mile to provide you with an excellent experience. She will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Candacecook

"Matt was Great!!"

I've bought 3 cars at this dealership and this was by far the best and easiest that I've had. Will definitely be back here in the future to buy again from Matt

May 29, 2016

Thank you for the review! It is such a pleasure to hear a returning customer continue to have an excellent experience with our team. They will be very happy to hear your kind words. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kbrianna1

"Happy Customer "

I highly recommend Matt Stafford at Cookeville Nissan. Thank you for helping me today. Got exactly the car I wanted at the exact payment I would highly recommend them

May 29, 2016

Thank you for the review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear you had an excellent experience with our team. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Mel7
5/26/2016

"customer "

Josh Street is the best customer service guy in Cookeville. He tries to listen to customer needs and concerns. I recommend Josh for all your car service needs.

May 27, 2016

Thanks for your review, Mel! We're so glad to hear Matt listened to you and made sure you had a positive experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

altima2016
5/23/2016

"Jeff has always been very helpful and friendly. John, also."

The dealership is very impressive and efficient at what they do. The new service waiting area is very accommodating. I am a repeat customer and have always had good experiences with the dealership.

May 24, 2016

Thank you for the review! We strive to not only provide our customers with excellent car buying experiences but comfortable and relaxing room to accommodate all our customers. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Eugenia4532
5/18/2016

"They did it with NO MONEY DOWN!"

Matt and Dave are the team to come see!!! They got me into a car with absolutely No money down and payments below what my other payments were and a newer model. Can't beat that!!!!!!!!

May 19, 2016

Thank you for your review, Eugenia! We're so happy to hear Matt and Dave got you into your new car with no money down and affordable payments. We hope to see you again!

Selena
5/18/2016

"Great company"

They knew what I wanted and worked till they got it there. Jeff Harrison was a great sales person I am very hard to please but he done all he needed to, to do just that. I will go back for my next purchase. I was sent here and will also send anyone who desires a Nissan there also.

May 19, 2016

Selena, thanks for sharing your review! It's wonderful to hear Jeff worked hard to make sure you left pleased with your experience. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

TravisJ
5/15/2016

"Best Car Salesman Ever"

Matt Stafford, and David was our salesmen. They did an excellent job helping my wife, and I get a vehicle. I would recommend Matt Stafford to anyone looking for a vehicle. Overall the best experience ever at Cookeville Nissan. Thank you Matt, and David for everything y'all did for us.

May 15, 2016

What a wonderful review! It is a pleasure to hear Matt and David went above and beyond to provide you with an excellent experience. They are both great men and will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviews of Robert Stafford