Nissan of Cookeville

501 Neal Street,
Cookeville, Tennessee 38501
Nissan of Cookeville Info
About Nissan of Cookeville

Welcome to Nissan of Cookeville, located at 501 Neal Street in Cookeville, TN. Serving Cookeville, Crossville, Lebanon, Livingston, Murfreesboro and Carthage, we're dedicated to exceeding our customer's expectations every day of the year. Nissan of Cookeville welcomes you to come and shop the area's largest selection of new Nissans and extensive pre-owned selection . We'll buy your vehicle even if you don't buy from us. Our sales staff will patiently work with you to select the best car, truck or SUV at the best price to fit your particular needs. You can easily schedule a service appointment on this website or feel free to call us and we'll be happy to take care of you. Our parts and service department is ready to help with any maintenance or service needs that you may have. We also have Nissan rental cars available in case you're only here for a short time. Nissan of Cookeville is proud to share our One to One Rewards Program : It's our way of rewarding our best customers...YOU! No Cost! Earn points for service work! Preloaded with sales and service points! Earn even more points with Rewards+Plus online shopping! One Point=One Dollar! Spend points for service or sales back here at our dealership! Personal website to track points and shop Rewards+Plus! Only 1 account per household necessary! Nissan of Cookeville in TN is your Cookeville Nissan dealership! Nissan Cookeville your car dealership in Cookeville, TN invites you to explore our dealership , our website or feel free to call us with any question...we're here to serve you. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online , request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather

About Nissan of Cookeville

Steve
2/08/2016

"Used car purchase"

Matt Stafford and Scott davenport were the salesman that we dealt with. Was helping brother in law to purchase a car and we were able to find a car that he liked and agree to a price in less than 2 hours. Fastest deal ever. Matt was straight forward and honest and very pleasant to work with. Scott was with another customer and was unable to help so instead of making us wait he had matt to assist. That shows teamwork and commitment to taking care of customer above their own financial benefit. Thank you both for your help.

Matt Stafford

February 09, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review, Steve! We will be sure to let Matt and Scott know that you appreciated their service. Congrats on your new vehicle and we hope to see you again soon!

cac2745
2/05/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I live 3 hours away and found the perfect used Titan truck at Cookeville Nissan. It was definitely worth the drive. Stephanie Porter quickly contacted me and was very nice. Jeff Harrison was best the salesman I have ever dealt with when buying a vehicle. He was very nice and answered any questions I had without too much pressure. He even sent me a video tour of the truck to make sure I could see all of it prior to my drive up there. Stephanie Boles in the Finance Department explained everything very clearly and made the visit fast and painless! I would recommend this team to anyone!!!!

February 09, 2016

Thank you for this awesome 5-star review! We will be sure to let Stephanie and Jeff know that you appreciated their service. We hope to see you again!

Zkingrey
2/03/2016

"Pontiac g6"

Great fast friendly service. Works well with customers no pressure to buy right away. Will be back for any future car purchases. Come and buy here.

February 04, 2016

Thank you for this stellar 5-star review!

mistyferrell
2/03/2016

"Great experience, treated with great respect! "

Walter Lee was an amazing sales person. He helped us get the car we really wanted and the finance department worked really hard to get our payments where we needed them to be. I really felt like they we full of integrity. This dealership treated my family like any other family which meant a lot to us. My wife and I will buy our next car here and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to get a great deal on a great car.

Jeff Cummings

Nissan1
2/02/2016

"3rd Nissan bought"

I was on the hunt for what I thought was the impossible Murano. After looking for over 9 months, the exact one showed up at Nissan of Cookeville. After talking with Seth Wells on the phone about the vehicle and setting up an appointment, we drove the 80 miles to the dealership. I was quite impressed with how clean and well laid out it was. We were introduced to Kristi Lewis who showed us to the vehicle. Having driven an older Murano for the past 5 years, Kristi knew more about the vehicle than I did and with so many Nissans on the lot to learn, I was impressed with all the small details she pointed out. The whole process went very smoothly and I actually enjoyed the negotiation with Travis Winston. He was extremely fair and we made a deal. I'm in love with my new Murano and want to say thank you to everyone that was involved in this experience.

February 04, 2016

Thank you for sharing your story and writing this 5-star review! We appreciate your loyalty and we can't wait to work with you again! Congrats on the new Nissan!

PennyT
2/02/2016

"Great Experience!!"

Great experience with salesman and dealership overall. The negotiation and completion of sale were quicker than most places and they were fairly busy. Highly recommend this dealership!!

February 04, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review, Penny!

Tra3rn
2/01/2016

"Excellent experience"

I had a great experience at Nisson. The salesman was extremely Helpful and patient, informative and pleasant. The entire process went smoothly and all questions were answered.

February 04, 2016

Thank you for this awesome 5-star review!

ncdrdd1
1/27/2016

"Another great deal"

Second car I've bought from Matt Stafford and have got great deals both times, will be back in the future. Thanks to Matt and the staff of Nissan of Cookeville for a great experience

January 28, 2016

Congrats on your new car! It is a pleasure to hear a returning customer continue to have a great experience with our team. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

courtney16
1/25/2016

"Great Experience Buying My First Car"

Buying a car for the first time, I am glad I went to Nissan of Cookeville! Kristi Lewis is a great sales consultant! She helped me get into the car I wanted while getting me the best deal possible.She's very friendly and not at all pushy! For anyone looking to buy a new car I would highly recommend visiting Kristi!

January 26, 2016

Congrats on your new car! We are very happy to hear Kristi and Vince provided you with a great car-buying experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Mattmurphy111
1/21/2016

"Great job"

Matt wentout of his way to help us out I would higjly recomend himto anyone in searchofa vehicle. If u need a car go see matt

January 25, 2016

Thank you for the review and recommendation! Matt will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviews of Robert Stafford