Read Reviews Nissan of Manhattan

James ClaytonProduct Specialist10 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Nissan of Manhattan

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Nissan of Manhattan has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Nissan of Manhattan

At Nissan of Manhattan, we are doing things differently with our exclusive One Price...Our Best Price car buying experience. There is no longer any need for negotiation as we are dedicated to being 100% transparent. That means you pay no hidden or unwanted fees.

Our objective is to provide our clients with the very best price upfront with zero hassle. Now, you will only work with Product Specialists who are specially trained and empowered to handle the client from beginning to end. Our product specialist are on salary so their focus is on finding the car that is right for you...not how much commission they are going to make.

At Nissan of Manhattan our goal is to provide you, our customer, with One Price...Our Best Price car buying experience. Our trained Product Specialist promise to provide prompt and precise service and we wish to exceed your expectations and earn your business for life.

Our Location

Drive-In Service Free Coffee
Free Loaner Cars Authorized Parts Store
Free WiFi

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Happy Customer thanks to India Walker"

diskozee25
7/3/2014 3:51:25 PM

My Review Of Nissan of Manhattan:

India Walker made my car purchase be smooth, simple and exciting. This was my first car purchase and she eloquently walked me trough the experience with such ease making it stress-free. I went into the dealership with a goal in mind which was to purchase a different car, but thanks to India I was able to make a purchase that not only did I end up falling in love with, but I am truly a happy costumer as she provided me with various alternatives. I am not one to ever write reviews, but needed to take the time to provide this review to anyone out there who is planning to make a car purchase. Visit Nissan of Manhattan and ask for India Walker. She truly is the bomb-diggity at what she does.!!!!! Best, ZO

Added: 7/9/2014 11:06:49 AM

Thank you for this wonderful review and recommendation! It was truly a pleasure to assist you with finding the right vehicle. I had such a great time helping you and I look forward to helping you again in the future. If you have and questions that need answering before then, please feel free to reach me at (888) 380-3269.

Twitter
"Thoughts on recent car purchase"

reikev
6/29/2014 10:49:42 PM

My Review Of Nissan of Manhattan:

Great experience. Fair price. Very helpful and responsive team. Made purchasing a car an experience that was much better than usual. Would highly recommend this dealer.

Added: 7/2/2014 3:41:16 PM

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation. It was my pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs and I look forward to offering my help to you again. If you should ever need anything, please call me at (888) 380-3269.

Cindy Rivera

Twitter
"Thank you, India Walker!!"

Marguerite_Konrad
6/24/2014 8:48:23 AM

My Review Of Nissan of Manhattan:

India Walker made my experience buying my first car such a great, stress-free one! It only took me turning 30 to finally buy a car, and with that being said, I started the process knowing nothing with a lot of questions. I did my research, and decided on the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder. I was very afraid of what seemed like the typical hassle you experience at dealerships, and really nervous about starting the process. Then I heard good things about Nissan of Manhattan and decided to move forward.

My husband and I planned to do a test drive and potentially buy a car on a Saturday. I stopped in on Friday in the late afternoon just to get a feel for the place and ask some amateur questions. I am so glad India was there! She answered all my many, many questions with honest responses and provided information above and beyond my expectations. The honesty and genuineness is so appreciated. It made me feel really at ease with my decision to purchase a car.

I returned the next day with my husband actually excited about the experience. Once again, India was such a delight to work with. When it came to discussing financing, we really felt like India was on our side, helping us to weigh options and see what made sense for us. It was great that she made sure we understood each step of the process and paperwork of buying a vehicle. Everyone she introduced us to during the process was also really friendly and helpful. It's so refreshing that I didn't have to share some of the horror stories I've heard from other people buying cars.

This dealership is really one stop shopping - we got an awesome rate on financing, a great insurance policy with lower rates than I expected, and title/sale/plates were all taken care of very quickly.

Thank you everyone at Nissan of Manhattan, but especially thank you to India!! I would recommend anyone I know buying a car to go talk to you!

Added: 6/26/2014 1:58:24 PM

I appreciate your feedback and recommendation. You and your husband were a pleasure to work with and I'm happy that I was able to assist you both. Please don't hesitate to call me if you should ever need assistance with your vehicle questions. I can be reached at (888) 380-3269.

-India Walker

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Don't remember

1.2

My Review Of Nissan of Manhattan:

The whole process of servicing you car here's combersome beginning with the waiting in line outside if your early. There's no place to park your car in a save place without the threat of getting a ticket for double parking. Once inside the services guys are pretty much on point. They collect some information from your car and send you in to see the services people inside. After explaining the reason for being there. They write the order and ask you to wait about one hour. Here's when the scamming start. if the reason for being there is just to changed your oil and you have some discount coupon they mailed or email to you. They try to find ways to con you to spend on thing you do need. For example, I just wanted an oil change and I had a email discount coupon to change the oil for $24.99. While waiting 20 minutes in the showroom I was called in by the service person to informed me that they couldn't perform the oil change beacuse the oil pan and screw of the oil pan was stripped and as a result the oil pan was glue seal in place and that the oil couldn't be change unless I change the oil pan at Wapping $200. + dollars service charged. I smell a rat here. I got a second opinion and there were no oil pan and screws strip like the money witch stated. The whole experience here feels like they are praying on your knowledge or lack of knowledge. To hit you with the highest bill they can come up with without making you feel you been ripoff

Added: 6/26/2014 2:18:49 PM

Hello sir/madam,

I'm sorry that you're upset with our dealership and I would like to correct any mistakes for you. I understand your frustration about not being able to park your vehicle in Manhattan. Since this can sometimes be a difficult task for our customers, we offer complimentary valet parking, in order to ease this burden off of their shoulders. A lot of our clients have told us that having valet parking makes their visit to our showroom a lot easier.

Regarding your oil change, we never lie to our customers in order to sell them something. Our Service staff only makes appropriate repair recommendations that your vehicle needs at the time of inspection, in order to get you back on the road. They never recommend a job that your vehicle doesn't call for and will only work to ensure that you and your vehicle are ready to safely get back on the road. I would like to speak with you regarding this incident and would like to correct any mistakes for you. Please call me at your earliest convenience so that we can accomplish this together. The number where I can be reached is, (888) 380-3269.

Bobby Soriano

"My New Nissan Sentra"

eugnsnchz790
6/12/2014 7:06:55 PM

Michael MonastirskiMichael Monastirski

My Review Of Nissan of Manhattan:

Over all I am very pleased with the service I was provided with at Nissan of Manhattan. Cindy Rivera and Michael Monastirski went above and beyond their call of duties to provide me with excellent customer service, they both explained everything thoroughly and ensured me they can assist me with any questions I may have. Cindy Rivera demonstrated all the features of the car proficiently, and made sure I was comfortable with the feel and handling of the car. I am very impressed with the service provided by Cindy Rivera at Nissan of Manhattan and will remember that when I need to recommend a new or used car to my family or friends.

Sincerely,

Eugene Sanchez

Added: 6/19/2014 12:20:25 PM

Hello Mr. Sanchez,

Thank you for your feedback and also for your recommendation. I would like to remind you that I could be reached at (888) 380-3269, if you should ever require assistance with answering your vehicle questions.

"SALEH Musleh"

Nysal123
6/6/2014 7:27:29 PM

My Review Of Nissan of Manhattan:

The best service I got was here thanks again. Nissan maxima 2014 blue black it was a good. Good deal a the price was perfect thanks Cindy.

Added: 6/19/2014 12:18:15 PM

Congratulations again! I'm happy that I was able to assist you in finding the right car that fit your needs. You can reach me at (888) 380-3269, if you ever need help answering questions about your new vehicle.

Twitter
"Ju's leasing experience from Nissan of Manhattan"

hollyJu
6/5/2014 12:45:25 PM

Arturo  IldelfonsoArturo Ildelfonso

My Review Of Nissan of Manhattan:

I recently leased my second Nissan Murano from Nissan of Manhattan. Arturo lldelfonso contacted me before my old lease end and keep me updated with special sale events. He was very friendly, helpful, and experienced. I highly recommend him to anyone who like a Nissan vehicle.

Added: 6/19/2014 12:15:14 PM

Thank you for your feedback and also for your recommendation. Good luck with your new Murano! Please don't hesitate to call me if you should ever require further assistance. My number is (888) 380-3269.

-Arturo Ildefonso

Twitter
"No pressure, no BS, friendly staff."

DDPttT
6/4/2014 11:19:29 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Nissan of Manhattan:

I have never bought a car before, so when I came to Nissan of Manhattan I was expecting to get the shaft. I did not. I met India Walker, who showed me some new and used inventory, we discussed what kind of car would best suit my purposes and budget. She was perhaps the sweetest person I've met all year. She knew what she was talking about, really taught me about the car buying process and all the good automotive stuff that comes after it. We kept up communication very well--India is very easy to talk to! and everything worked out very well. I'll certainly come back in the future, mainly for the hands off aproach to sales and the friendly staff.

Added: 6/19/2014 12:11:06 PM

Thank you for your recommendation! It was a pleasure assisting you. Please call me at (888) 380-3269, if you should ever need further assistance with anything relating to your vehicle.

-India Walker

Twitter
"My Nissan Murano purchase."

Babs816
6/2/2014 6:34:40 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Arturo  IldelfonsoArturo Ildelfonso
Daniel PachecoDaniel Pacheco

My Review Of Nissan of Manhattan:

We are so happy with the wonderful treatment and service provided to us by your staff. Arturo was so helpful and honest. We are already recommending Nissan of Manhattan!

Added: 6/19/2014 11:36:35 AM

Thank you for your review and recommendation. Please reach me at (888) 380-3269 if you ever need further assistance.

-Arturo Ildefonso

"Great experience"

padia25
5/30/2014 11:19:56 PM

My Review Of Nissan of Manhattan:

Cindy Rivera was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make experience for us a positive one. I highly recommend anyone work with her as she really demonstrated professionalism and amazing customer service.

Added: 6/19/2014 11:30:20 AM

I'm happy that I was able to provide you with a sales experience that made you happy. Thank you for your recommendation and review. Please call me at (888) 380-3269, if you ever need further assistance.

Reviews 11-20 >>