Norristown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4.3

1416 W Main Street, Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403 Directions

124 Reviews of Norristown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

January 31, 2017

"No buy from,no work on!"

- Great White

If you did buy your new car from them. They will give you a hard time and tell you it is not warranty! The service manager came out and said (You didn't buy that truck here. Take it back There! I had to go to another Ram dealership and they were glad to take care of it and I didn't buy it from them! I will now have a new dealership to buy all my parts from too! Parts Department always gave great service to me, but they can thank service for losing a customer of MANY YEARS!

Service manager
January 26, 2017

"Customer for life!"

- Will D

I had a wonderful experience leasing a Jeep Grand Cherokee at Norristown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. I worked with Dave Kilcoyne who was extremely pleasant, attentive and professional. Compared to the other salesman I shopped with at Ford and Toyota; Dave made them look like amateurs. When I pulled up to the dealership Dave met me outside and had me on a test drive in less than 5 minutes. He listened to everything I had to say and remembered every detail. I didn't buy a car that night as I did not have my trade-in but he never lost touch and called me the next day to check up and was not pushy in any way. To me, it felt more like he wanted to make me feel like a valued customer and made it clear he did not want to be a bother. A few nights later I was able to come back, work with Dave on a fair and honest price, go home and love my Grand Cherokee. From my positive experience, I can highly recommend Norristown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to anyone in the market for a Jeep, I promise, you will not be disappointed! -Will DeFusco

Dave Kilcoyne
September 03, 2016

"Great buying experience"

- Ramfan

Was recommended by a friend to visit this dealership to purchase my new Jeep Wrangler. They had the exact car I wanted in stock. Called Dennis Crilly, whom I was referred to, and told him I would like to come in to see the car. 45 minutes later we arrived and was promptly greeted by Roberto Aguilera. He had the car parked out front, ready to be test driven. Within 15 minutes of arrival, we test drove, inspected the vehicle, and made a deal on the vehicle. They were no games, there were no tricks. We were given an excellent price, upfront, on the vehicle with no need to go back and forth. Their finance department was also excellent, preparing all the closing documents quickly and accurately. I would without hesitation recommend anyone looking for a new CJDR vehicle to visit them for great customer service, attention to detail and most of all, being honest and upfront.

Roberto Aguilera

April 01, 2016

"another amazing experience!"

- jeepguy

It was time for a new Jeep and I had such a wonderful experience the last time I bought a vehicle from Sport that I knew right were I wanted to go to buy a new one! The entire transaction process was expedient and stress free! Dennis and Steve treated me with courtesy and respect. Even the Owner came over to greet me and say a friendly hello! I love my new Jeep and the buying experience that was afforded to me by Sport! I will tell all of my friends where to go when they need a new vehicle and an amazing buying experience! Thank you Sport!!

Dennis Willis

March 25, 2016

"Best Dealership out there!!!!"

- Anne

I have been purchasing cars from Sport for about 17 years. In this time frame I, as well as many of my friends and family, have purchased numerous cars. It has always been a pleasant experience. John Z and Mike Z. are excellent and easy to work with. They are professional, yet they manage to make the car buying experience fun. I have had some credit issues over the years and never have they made me feel "less than" or as if I am a "burden". My most recent purchase was last week and once again it was the perfect customer service experience!!

Mike "Z" Zawislak

John Zawislak

October 24, 2015

"A painless experience!"

- Joan22

Harry made the difficult job of getting my son and I to agree easy! He made sure he stayed in my price range and found a car that made my son extremely happy. Harry took the time to let me compare new to used and even 2015 to the 2016 model and what would be in our best interest. Then he proceeded to get all the paperwork done with Steve so quickly that it was not tortuous like I expected! Thanks for the ease of buying a car! We will be back Joan

Harry Calabrese

September 29, 2015

"Customer Satisfaction "

- Jcasey91

Absolutely in love with my 2016 Jeep Wrangler! James Davis made the process of purchasing my jeep easy and comfortable. James is devoted to customer satisfaction!

James Davis

September 26, 2015

"Dennis Willis"

- sabrina

I would like to thank Dennis Willis with the excellent help that I received in purchasing my jeep Cherokee. I give 5 stars to the service and consideration in the purchase.

Dennis Willis

September 18, 2015

"Customer Care"

- JasB25!

James Davis and the employees at Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Norristown care about the customer's experience and getting them in a car that's best for them. The small dealership is ideal for for anyone in the market for a car who appreciates a relaxed buying environment and experience.

James Davis

August 12, 2015

"Great Experience"

- brightredwrangler

I had a great experience at Sport buying my new Jeep Wrangler. I looked at three other dealers and received the best price and was treated well from start to finish. Would definitely buy from Sport again.

Bill King