North Bay Nissan

1250 Auto Center Drive,
Petaluma, California 94952
North Bay Nissan Info
About North Bay Nissan

Northbay Nissan is proud to serve Petaluma with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, Rogue, Murano, Versa and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1250 Auto Center Drive to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Petaluma we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Northbay Nissan is not just your Petaluma Nissan auto dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our CA customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM auto parts, to car loans, Northbay Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1250 Auto Center Drive or you can call us at 800-226-4772. Visit our general driving directions page here or find specific directions from Vallejo.

About North Bay Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Jesus1224
1/21/2016

"amazing customer service"

First time buying a car at Nissan and their were absolutely nice treated me like I was at home great interest rate Maria Velez and Victor Maldonado were the best.From Jesus Albavera Mendiola

Victor Maldonado,Maria Velez

nissan2015newbuyer
1/03/2016

"purchased 2015 nissan altima NEW! "

I world recommend this location to anyone.. i live in vacaville and i traveled 60mi to go to northbay nissan in petaluma ca.... great people. . Fast purchase. . Im definitely coming back! THANKS MARIA SANABRIA (SALES)....

maria sanabria

Adam
11/20/2015

"Great!"

I have never bought a car before so I didn't quite know what was going on but the employees at northbay Nissan were awesome they were fast and very helpful I had went for a used car but instead they sent me home in a brand new car pretty much thanks guys (Gaby and maxx) my grandpa loves his New car.

Gaby and Max.

Gopar09
11/03/2015

"Victor Maldonado"

This Gentleman is always very helpful when we are ready to purchase a new car. He is our go to dealer and always exceeds our expectations. Gopar Carreño Family

Victor Maldonado

Anma707
10/18/2015

"Amazing, funny and professional! "

Randy Trujillo was funny and made our car buying experience go really quick. He even went as far as to call and make sure we got home safe!

Randy T , Alex ( financing)

Ernedirar
10/07/2015

"Wounderful custumer service"

People there are kind and prompt to help you. We went on Labor day weekend they have hams & hot and sodas free. Thanks to Victor Maldonado and Maria Velez for everything

Victor Maldonado, Maria Velez

valencia
10/03/2015

"Victor Maldonado And Maria Velez"

Thank you Victor Maldonado for you help. you are the best. thank you. Gracias victor y Maria Velez por su gran ayuda. en seleccionar nuestro auto. muchas gracias.

Victor Maldonado

mariabaron77
9/29/2015

"there were amazing ! "

First time buying a car and both Gaby and Andy went out of their way to help me get the best deal! Super happy with my purchase .

Gaby Sayavedra, Andy Kubichek

Carol w.
9/29/2015

"Service was excellent"

Thanks Northbay Nissan and Cris for your excellent service, besides getting a great deal you guys all are a great group of people and my experience was great, I will let my family and friends know where to buy from now on. Thanks

Cris

gutzdeluca
9/19/2015

"A mixed bag, but overall, I got the deal I was looking for"

Victor Maldonado was great! He was professional and courteous and went above and beyond. Kenia Romero was good. She could use a little more improvement on features and benefits of the autos, but her enthusiasm was definitely present.

Kenia Romero