Read Reviews North Bay Nissan

Overall

5.0 out of 5

93 lifetime reviews

North Bay Nissan

Employees have not yet been listed by this dealership.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: North Bay Nissan

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, North Bay Nissan has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About North Bay Nissan

Northbay Nissan is proud to serve Petaluma with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, Rogue, Murano, Versa and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1250 Auto Center Drive to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive.

If you're looking for a used car in Petaluma we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles.

Northbay Nissan is not just your Petaluma Nissan auto dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our CA customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM auto parts, to car loans, Northbay Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs.

Come in and say hi! We're located at 1250 Auto Center Drive or you can call us at 800-226-4772. Visit our general driving directions page here or find specific directions from Vallejo.

Our Location

srk1959
5/28/2014 7:56:47 PM

Tierney Muscatell

My Review Of North Bay Nissan:

What a refreshing dealership, no pressure and straight talk. Our daughter purchased her first car and it was a pleasure. Tierney did not try to talk he into a car the would break the bank. She got a screaming deal over the Memorial day weekend. We will be back. Love Nissan cars, so much value!

"Ron Palombino"

dalziel8
5/24/2014 11:58:04 AM

Ron Palombino

My Review Of North Bay Nissan:

We came to Northbay Nissan to shop for a fuel efficient car and Ron asked what we were looking for and showed us the inventory that would please us. We went for a couple of test drives and found the vehicle that would fit our needs. Ron was very friendly and informative, and when we are ready for another vehicle, we will go to him, as we highly recommend him.

"Victor is Great"

SamBrannan
5/22/2014 9:35:24 PM

Victor Maldonado

My Review Of North Bay Nissan:

Make sure you talk to Victor. He takes all of the stress out of a purchase. He made a special trip to the dealership to take care of us today.

"great service"

joben0797
5/16/2014 1:16:37 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
guy crosbie

My Review Of North Bay Nissan:

professional, know how to meet customer needs, no time wasted, direct , friendly, overall a very nice experience dealing with them.. highly recommended even if your from the bay area..

Twitter
"This dealership is amazing! I was looking for a new..."

rainstar_xinyu
4/6/2014 4:43:16 PM

Bruce Higble and Andrew J. Kubichek

My Review Of North Bay Nissan:

This dealership is amazing! I was looking for a new Altima 2.5S. When I knew they have the car with exact model/trim/package and color in stock, I began to negotiate the price with the salesman Bruce Higbie and he helped me to get an amazing deal! The deal was too good to be true, so I asked Bruce to make sure I'm qualified for Nissan finance to get this deal before I went there. He was very nice to help me run the credit check and told me I was qualified. Then I told him if they keep this deal for me, I will buy from them. I told him "now you have my words, can I have yours?" He called and told me he will keep his promise, that's a very critical personal quality. So I trusted him and ask my friend to drive two hours to get there.

When I saw Bruce, he was very nice and helpful to make the whole process very smooth. He truly did what he promised for me!!! This "my-word-you-word" thing is so beautiful! Bruce did an excellent example for the other dealers and built my confidence for this dealership system. Then the financial man Andrew Kubichek helped me to set up everything quickly and answered all my questions in great patience and details.

After all things are settled down, Bruce still came with me in the car and showed me how to everything in great detail. This dealership experience totally changed my impression for salesman. I really appreciated Bruce's and Andrew's help! I'm extremely happy with my new car!

Thanks a lot!

Twitter
"I would buy a car from them again"

BrennonH
4/2/2014 11:10:27 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Mark Brill

My Review Of North Bay Nissan:

No hassle, no pressure. Good dealership. I bought a car with help from Mark Brill and am very pleased with the price of the car and the overall experience. I would buy from them again.

Twitter
"I am very happy with my new purchase at North Bay Nissan..."

raulitochavez
3/29/2014 8:14:27 PM

Gaby Sayavedra

My Review Of North Bay Nissan:

I am very happy with my new purchase at North Bay Nissan in Petaluma CA, their excellent customer service from Mr. Victor Maldonado and Gaby Sayavedra guide me to all the good necessary steps....Thank You

Twitter
"Recently purchased a Nissan Xterra from this dealership...."

blelouarn
3/27/2014 3:57:11 PM

Guy Crosbie

My Review Of North Bay Nissan:

Recently purchased a Nissan Xterra from this dealership. The customer service was top notch, the price I ended up paying was very reasonable. The entire experience was very nice, no pressure or anxiety, everyone was friendly and seemed to care about getting me the deal on the vehicle I wanted

Definitely will recommend them

Twitter
"Looking for a new car, and keep getting drawn back to the..."

Holden_Wiser
3/16/2014 2:26:08 PM

Tony

My Review Of North Bay Nissan:

Looking for a new car, and keep getting drawn back to the Juke. Called in and spoke with Tony, who was great. I didn't want to keep him on the phone too long, but he took the time to answer all my questions and a few more. When I'm ready to buy, I know who I'll be working with!

Twitter
"I have purchased a vehicle and the sales representatives..."

mgbibi
1/22/2014 6:23:14 PM

Gaby and Victor

My Review Of North Bay Nissan:

I have purchased a vehicle and the sales representatives Gaby and Victor were so helpful in guiding me with the purchase. I would highly recommend my family and friends to NorthBay Nissan. I'm very happy with my car.

Reviews 11-20 >>