North Bay Nissan

1250 Auto Center Drive,
Petaluma, California 94952
North Bay Nissan Info
About North Bay Nissan

Northbay Nissan is proud to serve Petaluma with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, Rogue, Murano, Versa and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1250 Auto Center Drive to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Petaluma we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Northbay Nissan is not just your Petaluma Nissan auto dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our CA customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM auto parts, to car loans, Northbay Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1250 Auto Center Drive or you can call us at 800-226-4772. Visit our general driving directions page here or find specific directions from Vallejo.

About North Bay Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

litch28
7/28/2015

"recommended to all "

I had a great experience at North Bay Nissan in Petaluma . Everyone was friendly and professional. My salesman ,Jerrad Sanchez, was a pleasure to work with.

Jerrad Sanchez

JimG
7/28/2015

"Great Experience"

I bought a 2014 Juke from Jared Sanchez. I was a great car buying experience. I would highly recommend this dealership.Also, high marks for Glenn and Ben in finance . Great Job guys. Jim Gregory

Glenn,Josh,Ben

Denise53
7/23/2015

"The Northbay Nissan team made it happen!"

I needed a cargo van for work, but I wasn't sure if I was able to purchase one. I went to Northbay Nissan in Petaluma and met with Cris Maldonado. He showed me a 2013 Ford E-250 cargo van. I took it for a test drive and knew that it was the one. Cris was very kind and listened to my concerns. He and the Northbay Nissan team made the purchase happen when I didn't think it would. I can't say enough about Cris and the Northbay Nissan team. They're the best!

Cris, Max, Ben

Angie15
7/15/2015

"Very helpful"

When I walk in I though the process of getting a car was going to take long . I thought that eventually I would walk out with out a car but , Victor Maldonado was able to get the perfect car for me. He was very fast and helpful. I recommend you to ask for him specially if you speak Spanish .

Victor Maldonado

Juan222
7/07/2015

"Fast service. Happy me!"

So happy with the new "Express" service. I was in and out in no-time! Service was great. Eric Vielma is a friendly, smiley guy and so kind. Thank you for being so nice and getting my car done promptly!

Eric Vielma

Juan222
7/06/2015

"SUCH GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

CAME IN AND DID NOT HAVE MY MIND SET ON A CAR. WHILE LOOKING AT THE USED CARS, THE SALES WOMAN, GABY SAYAVEDRA APPROACHED ME. WE THEN LOOKED AT NEW CARS. I WASN'T SURE THAT I COULD AFFORD A NEW CAR, BUT SHE REALLY WANTED ME TO GET SOMETHING NICE AND REASONABLE. SHE WAS SO HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. WE SPENT SOME TIME DISCUSSING WHAT VEHICLE WORKS BEST FOR ME. I FINALLY GOT APPROVED AND I'M GLAD BECAUSE IT WAS A LOT MORE THAN I THOUGHT I WOULD BE ABLE TO GET! I HAVE TO SAY, THIS WAS A HASSLE-FREE EXPERIENCE AND I'M SO VERY CONTENT WITH MY PURCHASE! THE SENTRA IS AWESOME AND I'M SURE THIS IS THE CAR FOR ME!

GABY SAYAVEDRA

NTom
6/22/2015

"Friendly, nice and easy to deal with."

I have had a no hassle kind, understanding contact with my sales rep. Victor Maldonado. He went through all the scenarios available to me and went over all the payment options. With this information we were abel to make the best choice for us and our finances. I have leased a car from North Bay Nissan before and use there service department. This dealership is great. No problems.

Randy Trujillo, Victor Maldonado, Ron Coury and Matt Bertozzi in service.

Kalifanea
6/03/2015

"Northbay Nizzan - amazingly helpful"

I honestly was dreading getting a new car from the get-go. I'm glad to say that Northbay Nissan proved me wrong. Manny and Hans were wonderful to work with, treated us like human beings and weren't pushy in the least. They answered all our questions, gave us plenty of time to think and decide on what would work best for us and what financing and options worked best for our needs. Car dealerships can learn a few things from this great team!

Manny, Hans, Lars

Dushan42
5/31/2015

"No hassle experience"

Bought a new 2015 Altima SV. No hassle, great 0% finance, knowledgable agent. Didn't feel pressured at all. The whole process took just over 2 hours. Overall a great experience!

Victor Maldonado

Leanna99
5/31/2015

"Cassandra"

I had a great sales experience here I would definetely recommend my friends and family to this dealership. Victor and Kenia were very nice and helpful through out the process and in helping me look for the right car.

Victor Maldonado Kenia Romero