North Bay Nissan

1250 Auto Center Drive,
Petaluma, California 94952
North Bay Nissan Info
About North Bay Nissan

Northbay Nissan is proud to serve Petaluma with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, Rogue, Murano, Versa and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1250 Auto Center Drive to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Petaluma we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Northbay Nissan is not just your Petaluma Nissan auto dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our CA customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM auto parts, to car loans, Northbay Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1250 Auto Center Drive or you can call us at 800-226-4772. Visit our general driving directions page here or find specific directions from Vallejo.

About North Bay Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

maria68263
8/26/2015

"thank you "

Good help, really explained the vehicle we were buying and explained the whole process. Great customer service, convient location, great vending machine snacks, very nice and respectful

kenia and chris

naido45
8/24/2015

"Great"

The service was very good and everything was explained clearly. The time we spent there never seemed like a minute wasted. To sum up everything in a word perfect!

KEYLA

Nissan370z
8/23/2015

"Chris was very helpful "

Chris was very helpful, purchased my first Nissan 370 he walked me trough every detail very friendly I would recommend coming here to buy a car

Chris

mariadvelez
8/18/2015

"Super fast and easy!"

Came in looking for a car for my daughter and the sales employees were very helpful in helping me find exactly what we wanted. Ended up with a new car and a smile on my face. The employees were all very friendly and got a really good deal!

Maria Velez, Victor

jose_diaz
8/15/2015

"thank you so much for everything"

me gusto el servicio al cliente la demostracion al carro, todos muy amables, me gusto encanto el carro nuevo muy feliz! muchisimas gracias a todos por todo

cris maldonado i kenia romero

Norma07
8/13/2015

"Great Service!"

I want to thank Cris and Kenia for being very helpful and patient with the purchase of my new vehicle. They were patient through out the whole process and have a great attitude. Very polite and respectful. It made my experience a lot easier and enjoyable thank you guys!

Cris and Kenia

Mari torres
8/08/2015

"Chris Maldonado and kenia"

They we're really help out really nice people. I am very satisfied with there help they have us. I would recommend them to any one. Really thankful

Chris Maldonado and kenia Romero

Rosy
8/03/2015

"Great experience "

Alex V is very knowledgeable and friendly. Great customer service. We will definitely be recommending him and North Bay Nissan to our friends and family.

Alex Villanueva

litch28
7/28/2015

"recommended to all "

I had a great experience at North Bay Nissan in Petaluma . Everyone was friendly and professional. My salesman ,Jerrad Sanchez, was a pleasure to work with.

Jerrad Sanchez

JimG
7/28/2015

"Great Experience"

I bought a 2014 Juke from Jared Sanchez. I was a great car buying experience. I would highly recommend this dealership.Also, high marks for Glenn and Ben in finance . Great Job guys. Jim Gregory

Glenn,Josh,Ben