North Bay Nissan

1250 Auto Center Drive,
Petaluma, California 94952
North Bay Nissan Info
About North Bay Nissan

Northbay Nissan is proud to serve Petaluma with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, Rogue, Murano, Versa and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1250 Auto Center Drive to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Petaluma we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Northbay Nissan is not just your Petaluma Nissan auto dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our CA customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM auto parts, to car loans, Northbay Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1250 Auto Center Drive or you can call us at 800-226-4772. Visit our general driving directions page here or find specific directions from Vallejo.

About North Bay Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

mario
2/27/2015

"Mario silva "

Hola a todos mi nombre es Mario de ante mano le quiero dar las gracias por el buen servicio a north bay Nissan y sus empleados en especial a VICTOR MALDONADO Y SU CONPANERA GAVI MUY BUEN SERVISIO ATENTOS SINSEROS Y ESTOY FELIZ CON MI NUEVO NISSAN ALTIMA 2014 :)

VICTOR MALDONADO

Blackdog
2/14/2015

"Nissan #1"

Gracias por el excelente servicio para comprar mi nuevo carro,su paciencia para mostrarme el veiculo k queria y explicarme cada detalle ,gracias Gaby Sayavedra por tus atenciones y gracias Juan Padilla por tu servicio para el mantenimiento de mi vehículo..!

Daisy
12/17/2014

"Amazing service"

Victor Maldonado was the person who helped me. I have bad credit and he helped me get approved while giving me a discount and getting me a great deal on interest. He had to pull some strings to get my loan to approve. But in the end i got what I wanted. Thank you again. Highly recommend this place.

Angel Corona
12/15/2014

"Best place to buy a nissan! great prices"

I went looking for a new 2015 altima basic model and ended up buying a well equipped altima 2.5 s for the basic model price thanks to Gaby Sayavedra! You are the best Gaby! I love my new altima!

calderonjventura
11/12/2014

"Victor Maldonado is the best !!!"

Victor Maldonado is the best. He helped me buy a beautiful 2013 Nissan Sentra when no other dealer was able to help. I give my highest recommendations to anyone looking for a new or used car. Go see Victor Maldonado at North Bay Nissan Petaluma

paulgipe
10/21/2014

"Delivered everything promised."

North Bay Nissan and Victor Maldunado did everything they said they would for the price quoted. No games. No hassles. No problems. This was the simplest, most straightforward purchase of a car we've ever had. And no one in the state of California matched their price even with delivery to our destination included.

internet sales

alcantag
10/19/2014

"I love MI BONITA <3 White Altima 2015!"

Words cannot explain the most amazing and caring person, Gaby Sayavedra! She was honest helpful and got to the point. She knew exactly what I was looking for and got me the best deal ever!

malharsire
9/13/2014

"Wonderful car buiyng experience"

Three of us friends in SF South Bay, bought a Nissan Leaf each together from Victor Maldonado at North Bay NIssan. He gave us a deal over the phone that we liked. We drove to Petaluma to sign the paper and select our cars. We were treated very professionally and courteously. Cars were thoroughly explained and paperwork done expeditiously. No sales pressure was put to buy more products and services. Cars were delivered in two days to the South Bay.

bigbluevan02
7/27/2014

"Bing and Ben"

I recently purchased a Rogue 2014 from Guy "Bing" he was pretty honest and made the process as painless as it could be! Also, the finance guy, Ben was hilarious, he was cracking jokes and also worked with us getting the price we wanted. These two were awesome! I would come back and buy here again!

Guy "Bing" and Ben in Finance

love21sosweet
7/21/2014

"I love my Nissan Rogue"

Bruce was an awesome person to work with, he found the exact style and add-on's I was looking for. It was such a hassle free buying experience and I recommend Bruce to anyone who is thinking about buying a car.

Bruce H.