North Bay Nissan

North Bay Nissan
Call
North Bay Nissan Info
About North Bay Nissan

Northbay Nissan is proud to serve Petaluma with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, Rogue, Murano, Versa and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1250 Auto Center Drive to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Petaluma we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Northbay Nissan is not just your Petaluma Nissan auto dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our CA customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM auto parts, to car loans, Northbay Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1250 Auto Center Drive or you can call us at 800-226-4772. Visit our general driving directions page here or find specific directions from Vallejo.

About North Bay Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Delivered everything promised."

North Bay Nissan and Victor Maldunado did everything they said they would for the price quoted. No games. No hassles. No problems. This was the simplest, most straightforward purchase of a car we've ever had. And no one in the state of California matched their price even with delivery to our destination included.

internet sales

"I love MI BONITA <3 White Altima 2015!"

Words cannot explain the most amazing and caring person, Gaby Sayavedra! She was honest helpful and got to the point. She knew exactly what I was looking for and got me the best deal ever!

Gaby Sayavedra

"Wonderful car buiyng experience"

Three of us friends in SF South Bay, bought a Nissan Leaf each together from Victor Maldonado at North Bay NIssan. He gave us a deal over the phone that we liked. We drove to Petaluma to sign the paper and select our cars. We were treated very professionally and courteously. Cars were thoroughly explained and paperwork done expeditiously. No sales pressure was put to buy more products and services. Cars were delivered in two days to the South Bay.

Victor Maldonado

"Bing and Ben"

I recently purchased a Rogue 2014 from Guy "Bing" he was pretty honest and made the process as painless as it could be! Also, the finance guy, Ben was hilarious, he was cracking jokes and also worked with us getting the price we wanted. These two were awesome! I would come back and buy here again!

Guy &quot;Bing&quot; and Ben in Finance

"I love my Nissan Rogue"

Bruce was an awesome person to work with, he found the exact style and add-on's I was looking for. It was such a hassle free buying experience and I recommend Bruce to anyone who is thinking about buying a car.

Bruce H.

"Leasing a new Leaf"

I've just started a lease for a Nissan Leaf one week ago. This is the first time I've ever leased a car and this is my first electric car. So far it has been a great experience. This dealership was the first stop on my search for an electric car. Guy Crosbie worked with me and my wife explaining the nuances of being an electric car owner and showing what the Nissan Leaf had to offer and it's limitations. We never felt pressured and left feeling very good about the experience. I think Guy knew we were coming back. We visited a few more dealerships and decided the Leaf was the car for our needs. I called Guy late on a Saturday and he told me to come down. Abel was available to answer some questions to make sure the Leaf would meet my needs, he also owns a Leaf and was very helpful. I got the model and color that I wanted and continued with the sales process. Originally I had intended to buy the car but one of the incentives available for the 2014 model was not available for the 2015 and they were out of 2014's. Guy was very professional with this situation and let me work out the decision with my wife. We worked with Andy in the finance department and he was very helpful. After going through our options and asking a bunch of questions we figured leasing was the better choice. At no point did Andy pressure us in one direction or another and we're very happy with our choice. Ron's been helping me with figuring out home charging options. He's very knowledgeable and responsive through email. Consistent with the level of service we've experienced at North Bay Nissan. Depending on a fully electric car for my transportation is a new experience for me. Going through North Bay Nissan has made me more comfortable with my choice.

Guy Crosbie, Abel, Andy, Ron Coury

"Down to earth. "

What a refreshing dealership, no pressure and straight talk. Our daughter purchased her first car and it was a pleasure. Tierney did not try to talk he into a car the would break the bank. She got a screaming deal over the Memorial day weekend. We will be back. Love Nissan cars, so much value!

Tierney Muscatell

"Ron Palombino"

We came to Northbay Nissan to shop for a fuel efficient car and Ron asked what we were looking for and showed us the inventory that would please us. We went for a couple of test drives and found the vehicle that would fit our needs. Ron was very friendly and informative, and when we are ready for another vehicle, we will go to him, as we highly recommend him.

Ron Palombino

"Victor is Great"

Make sure you talk to Victor. He takes all of the stress out of a purchase. He made a special trip to the dealership to take care of us today.

Victor Maldonado

"great service"

professional, know how to meet customer needs, no time wasted, direct , friendly, overall a very nice experience dealing with them.. highly recommended even if your from the bay area..

guy crosbie