North Bay Nissan

1250 Auto Center Drive,
Petaluma, California 94952
North Bay Nissan Info
About North Bay Nissan

Northbay Nissan is proud to serve Petaluma with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, Rogue, Murano, Versa and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1250 Auto Center Drive to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Petaluma we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Northbay Nissan is not just your Petaluma Nissan auto dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our CA customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM auto parts, to car loans, Northbay Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1250 Auto Center Drive or you can call us at 800-226-4772. Visit our general driving directions page here or find specific directions from Vallejo.

About North Bay Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

NTom
6/22/2015

"Friendly, nice and easy to deal with."

I have had a no hassle kind, understanding contact with my sales rep. Victor Maldonado. He went through all the scenarios available to me and went over all the payment options. With this information we were abel to make the best choice for us and our finances. I have leased a car from North Bay Nissan before and use there service department. This dealership is great. No problems.

Randy Trujillo, Victor Maldonado, Ron Coury and Matt Bertozzi in service.

Kalifanea
6/03/2015

"Northbay Nizzan - amazingly helpful"

I honestly was dreading getting a new car from the get-go. I'm glad to say that Northbay Nissan proved me wrong. Manny and Hans were wonderful to work with, treated us like human beings and weren't pushy in the least. They answered all our questions, gave us plenty of time to think and decide on what would work best for us and what financing and options worked best for our needs. Car dealerships can learn a few things from this great team!

Manny, Hans, Lars

Dushan42

"No hassle experience"

Bought a new 2015 Altima SV. No hassle, great 0% finance, knowledgable agent. Didn't feel pressured at all. The whole process took just over 2 hours. Overall a great experience!

Victor Maldonado

Leanna99

"Cassandra"

I had a great sales experience here I would definetely recommend my friends and family to this dealership. Victor and Kenia were very nice and helpful through out the process and in helping me look for the right car.

Victor Maldonado Kenia Romero

Samc18

"Samantha "

I want to thank Victor and Kenia for all their help in the purchase of my new Nissan Altima 2015. I love my car and it has everything that I need including a back up camera. I'm very please with all their hard work and help in helping me find the vehicle that I really needed. Thank you for you time, patience and kindness. I will make sure to refer you both to any one in look for the perfect car. Thanks once again and very nice work!

Victor Maldonado y Kenia Romero

Margret1984
5/27/2015

"Happy Nissan Owner"

Gaby was very patient with me and my family. We are so happy with our new Altima. If you want excellent treatment and a great experience, consider Gaby as your salesperson.

GabySayavedra

Tanya
5/15/2015

"Mil gracias! "

Con la ayuda de Victor y Kenia pude encotrar el carro que buscaba. Aun sin credito ellos pudieron ayudarme y estoy muy contento con mi nuevo carro para mi familia.

Victor y Kenia

mario
2/27/2015

"Mario silva "

Hola a todos mi nombre es Mario de ante mano le quiero dar las gracias por el buen servicio a north bay Nissan y sus empleados en especial a VICTOR MALDONADO Y SU CONPANERA GAVI MUY BUEN SERVISIO ATENTOS SINSEROS Y ESTOY FELIZ CON MI NUEVO NISSAN ALTIMA 2014 :)

VICTOR MALDONADO

Blackdog
2/14/2015

"Nissan #1"

Gracias por el excelente servicio para comprar mi nuevo carro,su paciencia para mostrarme el veiculo k queria y explicarme cada detalle ,gracias Gaby Sayavedra por tus atenciones y gracias Juan Padilla por tu servicio para el mantenimiento de mi vehículo..!

Gaby Sayavedra

Daisy
12/17/2014

"Amazing service"

Victor Maldonado was the person who helped me. I have bad credit and he helped me get approved while giving me a discount and getting me a great deal on interest. He had to pull some strings to get my loan to approve. But in the end i got what I wanted. Thank you again. Highly recommend this place.

Victor Maldonado