North Central Ford

1819 N Central Expressway,
Richardson, Texas 75080
North Central Ford Info
About North Central Ford

We are a top 100 new Ford dealer and the #1 Ford Certified Preowned Sales Team in the Dallas Metroplex! We are winners of the 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 201, 2012, and 2013 Ford President's award for customer satisfaction in sales and service. We are located on US 75 Central Expwy just south of the George Bush Turnpike in Richardson, TX. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal ... now and after the sale. Call us for quick, friendly, knowledgeable service!

About North Central Ford

Angsco
7/17/2015

"Save yourself headache"

Picked my truck up today. After several weeks of fighting with them to fix the truck and correctly (not just unplug things that don't work right) we got it back today. Not $1 covered by the warranty. Took it to the car wash on my way home because this dealership doesn't give your vehicle back all nice & clean like others d. While my vehicle is in neutral rolling through the car wash I am all Of the sudden getting rained on with soap suds. They left the moon roof open but closed the vent shade. Yea, my whole headliner is stained with green car wash soap and now my amp is shorting out. Please please please - go somewhere else.

Jim Ayo

hockey568
7/02/2015

"Try a different dealer"

I was searching for a Focus ST and saw that North Central Ford had three in stock. I ended up purchasing one and it has been the worst dealer experience I have had to date. After agreeing to buy the car (this is at 9pm), we were left waiting for the finance guy for over an hour. We finally made it into the finance guys office around 11:00pm. Our salesman apologized and said he would send us something due to the long wait. He never did. Then before driving off the lot the car had a door ding. They said they would fix it free of charge, and that he would put it in the paperwork. They never called to set up an appointment and it took calling them 4 times just to set up an appointment to fix it. When we took the car in, they said our plates had arrived. So I took the car to get the door ding removed and the plates installed. They fixed the ding but LOST my license plates... So they invalidated the set of plates and requested new ones. I'm still waiting. Unbelievable, try another dealer who cares. Terrible Service

Doug Miller

Pgalles
6/08/2015

"new car sales is the worst"

Tried numerous times to contact new car sales about purchasing a vehicle all I got was voicemail with no return call it seems like nobody works there. The general sales manager wouldn't even give me the time of day.

Tbrand
5/26/2015

"Great experience so my buddy bought too"

Chatted with joe on a new 2015 escape. I came in and everything was as promised! I visited a ford dealer in Rockwall and mesquite and they tried to make me buy all kinds of dealer ad ons! I don't like being treated like that. My experience at north central ford through the internet was easy and transparent! I appreciate being treated with respect! Thank you Joe and everyone who helped with my new truck. My friend bought a certified f150, great experience as well. The battery went dead when the weather changed and George the preowned director stepped up, and replaced it. They definitely take the high road!

Builder21
5/08/2015

"Love the new building"

I have been buying cars at north central ford for many years. I have always had wonderful experiences. I felt for them for the last year being under construction. So glad they have a new building they really deserve!! I'm writing this review so that hopefully the people will come out and share the experience that I have always had here. I know the construction hurt their business, but I want these good people to get be successful!! They have always helped me if an issue arises. Wish them the best!!

J
1/11/2015

"Thieves working in service department"

I had $15 stolen out of my truck when I had it repaired there. So people beware, they have thieves working on your rides, take out all valuables or they will do it for you!

Christopher cook

travistwt
12/18/2014

"I was bamboozled"

It was rather painless experience until I got my paperwork and discovered I was bamboozled by the finance guy. It all starts with what a great price for this great car, so you think, then you go into the finance guy who has all the paperwork prefilled in for you. He even knows you are going to accept all these needles options, as there is already an X in the accept box of each of these items. I am talking about products they put on the car, but they are invisible, things like PHAMPTOM FOOTPRINTS, $259.00, then there is PERMASKIN, a clear coat, so you really can't say for sure if they actually put this stuff on the vehicle, $329.00, Then there is GAP coverage in the event you total your vehicle and the insurance amount is less than your payoff. How could this be a winner for someone who puts down 50% on the vehicle and in fact told the finance guy that he was planning on paying the loan off in 6 months? why would any want that under that situation? If the finance guy is a finance guy, then publicly respond to this with your justification of needing a GAP coverage when 50% down payment on the vehicle was made, and your were told of my intentions on paying the vehicle off in 6 months. Now is your chance to put me in my place. Anyways, $653.00 for GAP cancellation coverage. Next, Easy Key care, you loose your key, they will replace it for free. $329.00. I probably would have jumped onto that one, as I have experienced loosing a key or two over the years. But, for their tactics, I am canceling it anyways. They could have made money honestly, but instead, they are greedy and just try to take everything they can from everyone knowing only a few will really ever know. Then there is a DentCare program for which I have no paperwork on, but whatever that is, it was $674.00. Finally, the is the Vehicle Service Contract, or the extended warranty. It was never offered to me or suggested to me. That one I had noticed and I was told it is required for financing. He said don't worry, you can cancel it, but just wait 30 days before you do. That option was $2,027. So I acknowledge that I knew there was that in the deal, but none of the other slip-ins. So buyers beware, caveat emptor, because the car I thought I was bargaining for contained none of the aforementioned items or accessories were listed on the window sticker. But somehow, this invisible antitheft thing was installed on the vehicle while I must have been in the bathroom and probably occurring at the same time they were applying this clear coat protectant on my soon to be vehicle. They probably employ Invisible Man at the dealership to put on these invisible products. So the car listed at $23,000 was considered a fair value for the vehicle, but when you add $4,272 in crap, that is considered a good day for the dealership. It has been 16 days since I have sent off these request for cancellations and they received them on December 2, 2014, yet they have failed to refund my money and have not even acknowledge receipt of the cancellations from me and letting me know that they are working on it. For that reason, I am making everyone aware that as I now know, you don't have to accept these little warranties and insurances for financing. Make sure you sit there and read every word of what you are signing. Because of that, I have spent $45.00 in postage for signature confirmations on cancellations notices, and I am paying interest on $4,272 of crap I wasn't even told about, except for the extended service plan, but only after I discovered it.

Eshea

Thomasiii
12/08/2014

"Great experience during a tough time"

I contacted north central ford through their online chat. Sean the Director was kind and got me promptly an appt with Jason in service. Sean mentioned that if I stopped by he would have an oil change coupon printed up for me. I thought that was very kind of him. When I arrived he had it printed and ready as promised. Since they are under construction he offered to ride back and show me where the temporary service drive was located. I said sure. He got me with Jason who helped through the process . They even hand washed my f150 for free. Above and beyond thank you!

Jason lee service

mwat972
9/26/2014

"Pleased with Purchase"

Thank you Herb for your patience! Prior to working with you and North Central Ford I was presented three opportunities to purchase a vehicle and each time did not because it did not feel like the best decision. I am so glad we waited! My Husband and I are very pleased with our purchase and feel confident that we made the right decision. Thank you for taking the time to explain the details to me again and again and making the entire process easy.

Herbert Jones

travelreviewer08
9/26/2014

"Honest Service Department "

Charged me for unauthorized radiator flush service and wanted to argue with me saying I had agreed to this additional service on the phone. I went ahead and paid for this service because I just wanted to get out of there. I have been going there for service for 10 years , shocked. Well, Update !! I immediately received a phone call from the service manager Gary after I reviewed my experience. He was kind ,understanding and concerned. We have worked this problem out and I am so glad he phoned. This had to have been a communication problem with the service person on the phone. This was not like my service person as he had always been wonderful in the past. I am glad we were able to work this out and North Central Ford cared. I do recommend this location for service. I will be back. Thank You so very much Gary . Debra Ford *********** As of October 7th,2014 I am still waiting for my refund as promised by Gary (Service Manager) for the unauthorized service. I have not received it ! *********** Update ! October 14,2014 I finally received my refund check. Thank you Gary, Roy and North Central Ford .

Roy ( service) and Gary ( Service Manager)

Reviews of Sean Sachse