North Central Ford

1819 N Central Expressway,
Richardson, Texas 75080
North Central Ford Info
About North Central Ford

North Central Ford invites you to experience a new way to buy and service your vehicle. As a Sonic Automotive Premier Dealership, our entire inventory comes with our Sonic Price. By regularly comparing our prices with the local market, Sonic Price eliminates the time-consuming negotiation process and delivers you an exceptional deal.

About North Central Ford

fghjk
3/29/2016

"Wonderful"

We had a stellar experience here! We had already looked around at some other places. We were of course concerned (like most people) with going to dealerships that were going to be pushy or dishonest. Not so, here! Every person we came in contact with from the lot to the financing was super sweet, helpful, patient, and happy. We had a genuinely good experience. Highly recommend!

Damita Kynard, Jishai Lawrence, and others

2016 F150 Platinum Guy
3/11/2016

"North Central Ford "

I recently wrote a scathing review of North Central Ford. I wrongly assumed they were avoiding dealing with my concerns when, in fact, they were carefully evaluating and researching my issues. When they did make contact, their response and solution to my concerns was really teriffic. Their communication with me was clear, knowledgable, transparent, empathetic and absolutely aimed at a very productive win-win. I simply couldn't be happier. If you are considering the purchase of a new Ford or having your current vehicle serviced, may I suggest you seriously consider giving North Central Ford a call. You'll be happy with the result.

Juan Mata

Mike
2/20/2016

"Dishonest"

I was given a price on a car tonight, which I reviewed twice over the phone with Michael. When I went to the dealership, the "Sales Manager" started to tell me his version of the car price, beginning with the over $800 destination fee which was not part of the pricing Michael provided. I was upset and showed the Sales Manager the agreement made over the phone and that was not honored or acknowledged. He just wanted to review his version of the price with me. I left the dealership immediately. I also called and left a voice message for the General Manager. I hope he returns my call with an explanation as to why the sales person on the phone and the sales manager provided different prices.

karenwe
1/13/2016

"oil change and tire rotation"

People are great and always take care of me and my car. Would recommend this dealership to everyone. Both of my daughters (and their husbands) also use this dealership.

Russell Huffman

KAMPAT
1/06/2016

"GREAT CAR PURCHASE EXPERIENCE"

EXCEPTIONAL STAFF,PROFESSIONAL AND CARING, FROM RECEPTION,SALES AND SERVICE! LOVE THE SHOWROOM...VERY CLASSY AND ENVIROMENT INDUCIVE TO PURCHASING VEHICLES CONTINUE THE GREAT WORK!

FELICIA SMOTHERS

sktrstangs
1/01/2016

"Service experience"

My recent experience at North Central Ford on the servicing of my car was great. Even with the backlog of cars ahead of me, they were able to get me back on the road in 1 hour. The customer lounge area is nice with comfortable seating, tables, watching TV, complimentary coffee and water, friendly staff and the showroom area is clean. I will continue to go to North Central Ford for my car's routine maintenances and with their close proximity to my work, I do like their shuttle service drop off and pick up service when I need it. Thank you North Central Ford for all you do!

Ronnie Ralph and Gary Davis

tommy1
12/18/2015

"Bought a 2016 Escape in record time"

Fourth place to shop, wasted time on the other three. My experience was not at all like what buying a car has come to. It was a pleasant experience and I will purchase any future automobiles with North Central Ford. Notice I said with and not from, that's the way you feel while shopping at this dealership! Thanks Again! Tom

nsparky1x
12/09/2015

"Scott Nieto Mustang"

I was pleased with the service for my Mustang. Ronnie Ralph was very helpful and accommodating to my needs. I will be sure to return to this dealership if I have any more problems.

Ronnie Ralph

texwein
12/07/2015

"Lube oil filter + rear brakes"

Jim Ayo, our service rep at North Central Ford, always handles everything perfectly for our regular visits for both Flex and Mustang. Friendly, accurate, complete, always finds solution to any troublesome occurrence. We bought both of our cars at North Central Ford. Norm Heinz was our excellent salesperson. North Central Ford is a top-notch organization. Highhly recommend in all respects.

Jim Ayo, service representative

bikerdude
12/02/2015

"Engine Replacement under warranty"

Working with Jim Ayo in the service department to have my engine diagnosed, warrantied then replaced, has been the best service experience I have ever had through a dealership. Ever.

Jim Ayo