North Central Ford

George Suttle, PreOwned Sales Director, North Central Ford

George Suttle

PreOwned Sales Director

November 04, 2016

"Service customer service = none"

- Rick

Called in the morning to get an appointment for an oil change and state insoection; was provided an advisors name and confirmation of the oil change service and reminded of other "needed service items". I reminded the phone rep of the state inspection and that I've have not been to North Central Ford in nearly 5 years so she was unlikely to know my service needs. Off to the dealership. Wait in service drive for some time, but no one came out to assist, so I went in and was greeted from afar by one advisor behind a desk. Asked for the advisor who I was assigned, was informed he no longer worked there. Another bad sign, I was told to wait at my vehicle and someone (there are 5 or 6 advisors all sitting at desks not working with any customer) would be with me shortly. Ok. So after sitting in the drive for a bit, I gave up and left. I was there as I get blasted with $9.99 oil change coupons. Not worth the trouble, so I returned after that to the dealer I've worked with for the past 5 years; greeted immediately upon arrival. Can't tell you anything of the service quality as I could not even get past the poor customer service prior to servicing.

September 23, 2016

"One Sonic One Expierence not so good Mr. D'Angelo"

- hyper-miler

After three months of looking, reviewing, comparing, I finally found a luxury vehicle with the right make, model, year, exterior, interior, options, mileage and a reasonable price. It was for our anniversary since my wife enjoy traveling by car at our age. Got pre-approved from my bank. Had an expensive, independent pre-purchase inspection, checking body, mechanical and all options working. Then verified the vehicle was not disqualified for the factory warranty and had free maintenance for the remainder of the warranty with my local new luxury car dealer. Agreed to purchase the vehicle and to send me the purchase order and copy of title for the pre-approved loan. Was asked to wait one more day by the sales rep because after so many days and no serious buyers, the price would drop. Got an auto-notice the next day the price dropped $500. Sales rep called and let me know they sold the car the night before, just a few hours after we last spoke. My One Sonic Experience was a waste of time and money not to be repeated.

March 29, 2016

"Wonderful"

- fghjk

We had a stellar experience here! We had already looked around at some other places. We were of course concerned (like most people) with going to dealerships that were going to be pushy or dishonest. Not so, here! Every person we came in contact with from the lot to the financing was super sweet, helpful, patient, and happy. We had a genuinely good experience. Highly recommend!

2015 Ford F-350