North Central Ford

1819 N Central Expressway,
Richardson, Texas 75080
North Central Ford Info
About North Central Ford

We are a top 100 new Ford dealer and the #1 Ford Certified Preowned Sales Team in the Dallas Metroplex! We are winners of the 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 201, 2012, and 2013 Ford President's award for customer satisfaction in sales and service. We are located on US 75 Central Expwy just south of the George Bush Turnpike in Richardson, TX. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal ... now and after the sale. Call us for quick, friendly, knowledgeable service!

About North Central Ford

Carreview 1 DalTx
9/02/2015

"Great Focus on meeting customer needs!"

Great team that worked quickly and with a customer focus. Great people that I joyed talking to beyond the car sale! I will come back for future car purchases.

Damita Kynard

Fordproud1
9/02/2015

"The place to go!"

Easiest most efficient process purchasing a vehicle ever. Saw the truck at lunchtime and was able to test drive it. Gave my information to the salesman and went back to work. Salesman called in less then an hour with my options which were excellent. Approved. Pick the truck up on my way home and wasn't even late. Great price, Great people, Great service period.

Eddie Louis, Jishai Lawrence

survey hater
8/27/2015

"Great experience"

Doug and Joe made the unpleasant experience of car shopping as painless as possible. Esteban in finance was great too. The worst part of the whole experience is this stupid survey.

Joe Mansoir, Doug Miller

planosev
8/27/2015

"Excellent Service"

Roy Coleman took very good care of me, and got my truck in and out quickly, which is important for me because I waited on it, and as a self-employed software developer, time means money. Everything was done well and as expected, so I had an excellent experience and received quality service. I would highly recommend Roy and NCF to anyone.

Roy Coleman

James P
8/22/2015

"Poor Customer Service at the Service Center Cashier's Desk"

Roy from the Service Center called at 7:45 AM Saturday to inform me that my vehicle was ready for pickup. It had been in the shop for 6 days for an issue that they were unable to fix. When I arrived at the Dealership at 11:00 AM, there was a line as usual at the Cashier. After waiting in line, the Cashier said they the paper work would take an additional 8 minutes to print and that she would come find me in the waiting room. 30 minutes later, I stood in line again just to find out she had done nothing. At that time, she did page the "acting" Service Manager, Charles. Charles could not find the paperwork either and went as far as to question whether I even received a call that the vehicle was ready. He later found the paperwork on Roy's desk and put us back in line. However, he said we would need to wait for another cashier 's approval who had stepped away. He had no problem charging me for the full diagnostic fee after having me wait all week as well as wait to pick up my vehicle while the cashier did nothing to help. We have purchased several vehicles here and use the Service Center regularly. It appears that our business is not appreciated at all.

Roy and Charles (the boss)

Olderguy
8/22/2015

"No pressure, friendly staff"

Damita was fantastic. She spent time with my wife, who was very uncertain about getting the new car, and related to her with the utmost friendliness and courtesy, answering all her questions and leading her through the features. We chose one vehicle but decided to wait overnight while considering whether we would trade in the old car and go for a more expensive model, or keep the old car and go with the original vehicle we chose to be shown. This was just fine with the sales lady, Damita, and we did not have any pressure of any kind from either her or the manager on duty who also greeted us and spoke with us. Sale completed the following day and we are very happy with the new vehicle. Also came back to visit Damita, and she was as gracious as always. Very happy experience overall.

Damita Kynard

Satisfied Customer
8/13/2015

"Great job!!"

Roy Coleman, assisted in the process of the steering recall on my 2012 Fusion. Initially, it was going to be a two-day wait, so I was very surprised when I came to pick it up to find the service completed. The explanation given and the service received were very professional and handled in a timely manner.... with a smile!! Great job!!

Roy Coleman

Dishmantex
8/06/2015

"The best dealership service I've ever experienced"

I've owned autos since 1965 and most of my relationships with car sales and service have been mediocre to downright unpleasant. Finally, I discovered North Central Ford in 2010. My auto has never been serviced by anyone else in the subsequent years. I have nothing but praise for the entire staff: they listen, they communicate and perform without flaws. I highly recommend North Central Ford to anyone looking for a better dealership experience.

Jay Lander

Elaine Randall
8/01/2015

"Excellent Service"

Jim Ayo was more than helpful. He explained to us what needed to be done in simple terms and gave us options. He also offered complementary services due to our specific problems. Elaine Randall

Jim Ayo and Jay Lander

Angsco
7/17/2015

"Save yourself headache"

Picked my truck up today. After several weeks of fighting with them to fix the truck and correctly (not just unplug things that don't work right) we got it back today. Not $1 covered by the warranty. Took it to the car wash on my way home because this dealership doesn't give your vehicle back all nice & clean like others d. While my vehicle is in neutral rolling through the car wash I am all Of the sudden getting rained on with soap suds. They left the moon roof open but closed the vent shade. Yea, my whole headliner is stained with green car wash soap and now my amp is shorting out. Please please please - go somewhere else.

Jim Ayo