North Central Ford

North Central Ford

Call
North Central Ford Info
About North Central Ford

We are a top 100 new Ford dealer and the #1 Ford Certified Preowned Sales Team in the Dallas Metroplex! We are winners of the 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 Ford President's award for customer satisfaction in sales and service. We are located on US 75 Central Expwy just south of the George Bush Turnpike in Richardson, TX. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal ... now and after the sale. Call us for quick, friendly, knowledgeable service!

About North Central Ford

"Pleased with Purchase"

Thank you Herb for your patience! Prior to working with you and North Central Ford I was presented three opportunities to purchase a vehicle and each time did not because it did not feel like the best decision. I am so glad we waited! My Husband and I are very pleased with our purchase and feel confident that we made the right decision. Thank you for taking the time to explain the details to me again and again and making the entire process easy.

"Honest Service Department "

Charged me for unauthorized radiator flush service and wanted to argue with me saying I had agreed to this additional service on the phone. I went ahead and paid for this service because I just wanted to get out of there. I have been going there for service for 10 years , shocked. Well, Update !! I immediately received a phone call from the service manager Gary after I reviewed my experience. He was kind ,understanding and concerned. We have worked this problem out and I am so glad he phoned. This had to have been a communication problem with the service person on the phone. This was not like my service person as he had always been wonderful in the past. I am glad we were able to work this out and North Central Ford cared. I do recommend this location for service. I will be back. Thank You so very much Gary . Debra Ford *********** As of October 7th,2014 I am still waiting for my refund as promised by Gary (Service Manager) for the unauthorized service. I have not received it ! *********** Update ! October 14,2014 I finally received my refund check. Thank you Gary, Roy and North Central Ford .

Roy ( service) and Gary ( Service Manager)

"Greatest Sales Experience Ever!"

I leased a Fusion 2 years ago and it was time to lease a new vehicle. I decided to upgrade to a 2014 Explorer. The salesperson who leased me the Fusion, Kevin Mayes actually started calling me about 6 months before my current lease expired. Candidly, as you know most salespeople don't do a good job with follow up so kudos to him. We talked earlier in the week and when I arrived on Saturday he made the transition to the new Explorer as seamless as possible. My wife even commented how professional he was and really appreciated the ease and the quickness of the sale. In addition William Mills kept it fun and Jill and Shahan handled the financing and paperwork expeditiously. Lastly, Kevin did a thorough delivery including offering to sync my phone. My wife's lease on her Escape is up next year and we will definitely buy or lease all of our vehicles from North Central Ford. I suggest everyone to shop and buy at North Central Ford. I promise you will love the True Price "no hassle" buying experience!

"As a paranoid, TNO-type of person, I had a great..."

As a paranoid, TNO-type of person, I had a great experience at North Central Ford selling my vehicle to them. Initially, I had showed the car to another dealership who made a enticing offer. I contacted Myrna of North Central Ford the day before about the vehicle and she gave me a call while being at the other dealership to bring my vehicle to theirs for appraisal. It was a decision I was glad to have made in hindsight as they made an competitive offer that eclipsed the previous dealer's offer. Throughout the selling process, a great, young man that is Ryan Mitchell assisted me through the whole appraisal and sales transaction. When an agreement was reached on the sale between me and the dealership my paranoid thoughts about getting scammed popped up. George and Ryan did a gracious job of calming my fears and helping me realize I was doing business with a reputable dealership. They were right. After the sale was completed. Ryan was gracious enough to give me a courtesy ride back home as well as a stop to deposit the check for the sale (which cleared the next business day). In summary, I would definitely do business with North Central Ford again.

Ryan Mitchell

"We had been in the market for a new vehicle for a couple..."

We had been in the market for a new vehicle for a couple of weeks when we came to North Central Ford. We had found a vehicle we were interested in on their website and came to the lot to look at that particular vehicle. When we arrived we found other vehicles that we had not seen online. We weren't on the lot more than a few minutes when we were greeted by Willie Causey. He was friendly and casual. We told him what we were looking for and he presented us with several options. The first was out of our price range, and once we told him that, he only presented us with options that were in our range. He did not push to get us into something more expensive. When we found one we liked, he went with us on a test drive and made good conversation with us. We felt like we were riding with a friend. After returning to the dealership we inspected the vehicle further. Willie was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, but in an effort to be thorough, we asked if it would be possible to put the vehicle on a lift in the maintenance shop to check out the mechanical condition. Willie made that possible and even had one of the mechanics come over and look at it with us and explain what to look for and where to look. After we were satisfied that it was the one we wanted, we went with Willie to discuss terms. Again, he was friendly and fair with us. He got us a great trade in value, and got us a great price on the vehicle. We were comfortable and impressed with Willie all through the process. If I could give him 10 stars, I would. He did an excellent job. We worked with Kevin Logan for financing. He was also friendly and very knowledgeable. He made sure to explain thing accurately and completely, and answered all our questions more than sufficiently. The entire process was pain free and very very positive. Even walking through the office we were greeted by other employees who were all friendly and respectful. Before coming to North a Central Ford, we had a very negative experience with a different dealership and we were very skeptical about dealerships. The people at North Central Ford restored our faith in dealerships. Willie even walked us through how to use all the new features on our new SUV. This dealership is a cut above the rest. A truly outstanding place to do business. I recommend considering this dealer to everyone who is in the market for a new or used Ford. We did not leave with the vehicle we came to look at, we left with a better one! Outstanding job North Central Ford!!

Kevin Logan

"Most enjoyable car buying experience ever....went in to..."

Most enjoyable car buying experience ever....went in to buy a car for my daughter and her husband and ending up trading in my pick up too. The guys were willing to do whatever it took to make both deals but there was NEVER any pressure through any of the process. Unlike most dealerships I have dealt with, these guys seem to genuinely enjoy their job, each other and helping customers!

"Just wanted to do a test drive of a 2014 Escape. The..."

Just wanted to do a test drive of a 2014 Escape. The salesman Chris was very accommodating and respectful. I did not feel pressure or impatience with my questions and my desire to only test drive. He let me drive both an Edge and an Escape. Later, the manager was polite and very engaging. I was so impressed with the level of respect I was receiving, considering I had basically stopped by on the way from my swim workout. I was not dressed like I had money at all. A few days later the top sales manager called me and asked if everything went fine and offered me to come out for more test drives and even offered longer solo test drives if I was interested. I can only summarize by saying, their professionalism and respect was more than I had ever imagined and if they had the car that was right for me, they would be the first to get my business. The one thing the car industry is still short of are car dealers who respect customers. This dealership is an asset to the Ford brand. ....a good name is better than fine riches - Proverbs

Chris Notley

"I first spoke to brad via email. I was interested in a..."

I first spoke to brad via email. I was interested in a certified edge they had on the lot. When I arrived he had the edge pulled up. He explained how aggressively north central ford prices vehicles to get more volume. I researched to keep his price honest, and the edge was about 2000 below what ad researched, and was certified with warranty. I was treated right at this dealership. Brad Cook is my car guy!

"Found out my first oil change was free, and washed my car..."

Found out my first oil change was free, and washed my car to boot! I like free! Brian was very helpful. Appreciate the great service!

Brian richardson

"When I made my request through USAA for a new explorer I..."

When I made my request through USAA for a new explorer I was contacted by Sean the Internet director in just a few minutes. He stated that Felicia my Internet mgr was with another guest and he would be happy to help so I didn't have to wait. Sean answered my questions and I scheduled an appointment so my wife and I could test drive, and look at the explorer. When I arrived the explorer I asked about was backed in and ready. A sales lady walked out with a smile, and introduced herself as Felicia. Long story short, it was a great experience, we love our new explorer! This was a transparent and easy buying experience.

Felicia smothers