North Central Ford

PreOwned Sales Director

January 20, 2017

"Pissed off customer."

- Lwill 1972

Stay away from this dealership. Their customer service is bad. They don't know how to cater to customers. They only want your downpayment. They will have you down there for hours just to tell you bad news. Having your hopes up and even let you test drive their vehicles just to hype u up to get that ride and bam they smack u with bad news.I wanted to trade in my F 150 just for them to say no we can't do it. I tried to get into a newer F150 no we can't do it but we can get u into a Ford Fusion. That's not what I wanted. At least try to get me into an SUV no chance. So it's crazy that I went next door to Nissan and told them what Ford put me through guess what I got approved for a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder with only $1200 down. Ford was asking for $3000 and up. So guess what I'm getting that Pathfinder and I will come over and show off in front of Ford central face to let them know this is how you conduct business. You take care of your customer and not let them walk off without a deal.

November 04, 2016

"Service customer service = none"

- Rick

Called in the morning to get an appointment for an oil change and state insoection; was provided an advisors name and confirmation of the oil change service and reminded of other "needed service items". I reminded the phone rep of the state inspection and that I've have not been to North Central Ford in nearly 5 years so she was unlikely to know my service needs. Off to the dealership. Wait in service drive for some time, but no one came out to assist, so I went in and was greeted from afar by one advisor behind a desk. Asked for the advisor who I was assigned, was informed he no longer worked there. Another bad sign, I was told to wait at my vehicle and someone (there are 5 or 6 advisors all sitting at desks not working with any customer) would be with me shortly. Ok. So after sitting in the drive for a bit, I gave up and left. I was there as I get blasted with $9.99 oil change coupons. Not worth the trouble, so I returned after that to the dealer I've worked with for the past 5 years; greeted immediately upon arrival. Can't tell you anything of the service quality as I could not even get past the poor customer service prior to servicing.

September 23, 2016

"One Sonic One Expierence not so good Mr. D'Angelo"

- hyper-miler

After three months of looking, reviewing, comparing, I finally found a luxury vehicle with the right make, model, year, exterior, interior, options, mileage and a reasonable price. It was for our anniversary since my wife enjoy traveling by car at our age. Got pre-approved from my bank. Had an expensive, independent pre-purchase inspection, checking body, mechanical and all options working. Then verified the vehicle was not disqualified for the factory warranty and had free maintenance for the remainder of the warranty with my local new luxury car dealer. Agreed to purchase the vehicle and to send me the purchase order and copy of title for the pre-approved loan. Was asked to wait one more day by the sales rep because after so many days and no serious buyers, the price would drop. Got an auto-notice the next day the price dropped $500. Sales rep called and let me know they sold the car the night before, just a few hours after we last spoke. My One Sonic Experience was a waste of time and money not to be repeated.

New 2016 Ford F-150, $51755