North Central Ford

1819 N Central Expressway,
Richardson, Texas 75080
North Central Ford Info
About North Central Ford

North Central Ford invites you to experience a new way to buy and service your vehicle. As a Sonic Automotive Premier Dealership, our entire inventory comes with our Sonic Price. By regularly comparing our prices with the local market, Sonic Price eliminates the time-consuming negotiation process and delivers you an exceptional deal.

About North Central Ford

karenwe
1/13/2016

"oil change and tire rotation"

People are great and always take care of me and my car. Would recommend this dealership to everyone. Both of my daughters (and their husbands) also use this dealership.

Russell Huffman

KAMPAT
1/06/2016

"GREAT CAR PURCHASE EXPERIENCE"

EXCEPTIONAL STAFF,PROFESSIONAL AND CARING, FROM RECEPTION,SALES AND SERVICE! LOVE THE SHOWROOM...VERY CLASSY AND ENVIROMENT INDUCIVE TO PURCHASING VEHICLES CONTINUE THE GREAT WORK!

FELICIA SMOTHERS

sktrstangs
1/01/2016

"Service experience"

My recent experience at North Central Ford on the servicing of my car was great. Even with the backlog of cars ahead of me, they were able to get me back on the road in 1 hour. The customer lounge area is nice with comfortable seating, tables, watching TV, complimentary coffee and water, friendly staff and the showroom area is clean. I will continue to go to North Central Ford for my car's routine maintenances and with their close proximity to my work, I do like their shuttle service drop off and pick up service when I need it. Thank you North Central Ford for all you do!

Ronnie Ralph and Gary Davis

tommy1
12/18/2015

"Bought a 2016 Escape in record time"

Fourth place to shop, wasted time on the other three. My experience was not at all like what buying a car has come to. It was a pleasant experience and I will purchase any future automobiles with North Central Ford. Notice I said with and not from, that's the way you feel while shopping at this dealership! Thanks Again! Tom

nsparky1x
12/09/2015

"Scott Nieto Mustang"

I was pleased with the service for my Mustang. Ronnie Ralph was very helpful and accommodating to my needs. I will be sure to return to this dealership if I have any more problems.

Ronnie Ralph

texwein
12/07/2015

"Lube oil filter + rear brakes"

Jim Ayo, our service rep at North Central Ford, always handles everything perfectly for our regular visits for both Flex and Mustang. Friendly, accurate, complete, always finds solution to any troublesome occurrence. We bought both of our cars at North Central Ford. Norm Heinz was our excellent salesperson. North Central Ford is a top-notch organization. Highhly recommend in all respects.

Jim Ayo, service representative

bikerdude
12/02/2015

"Engine Replacement under warranty"

Working with Jim Ayo in the service department to have my engine diagnosed, warrantied then replaced, has been the best service experience I have ever had through a dealership. Ever.

Jim Ayo

Lightning Quick
11/01/2015

"Service Exceeed my expectations"

Check-in was a breeze. Completely satisfied with service, and my 2002 F-150 Lightning continues to perform beyond my expectation. Both service staff were courteous and helpful. Check out was satisfactory, and I especially was excited about using the Halloween coupon, which saved me a lot of money. And I also appreciated the staff member offering to wash/clean my vehicle. It needed it. So the total service experience exceed my expectation. Plan to continue to have this vehicle and my 2012 Edge Sport both serviced here for a long time.

Jim Aio

Pablo
10/27/2015

"Ignored in the worse possible way"

This is a BIG complaint. I made a service appointment to have align the wheels on my brand new F150 (I mean brand new, a hassle already), I was told that it would be done in less than 2 Hrs. I then dropped my truck in the morning and took a shuttle to work,and hoped that it would be ready by noon so I could drive to get lunch. Not only wasn't done, but after I called at 5:00pm I was told that the work wasn't done and had to leave the truck over night, so I was left without a car to go home and without warning. After jumping through hoops to get to places, you know, like work, I really hoped the truck would be ready by noon the next day so I could get lunch this time around. But nope, I missed lunch again and what's worse I was told that the technician had to leave and the truck wasn't fixed and I had to get it back. Two days without my vehicle, no work done! When I picked my truck up, I tried complaining to the Manager, guess what? After waiting for over 30 minutes I had to give up and leave back to work, being ignored once more. Nice business model

Jay Lander

JacqB
10/18/2015

"Came in HOT but you service won me over"

This was my initial visit to your service department. I got lost and had my grandson in tow, very frustrated. When I setup the service appointment, I was given a estimated 1-2 hour service estimate which the incoming service coordinator felt was underestimated. I was HOT! He understood my situation and cleared me for immediate service; very considerate of my time and other obligations. In the end the service was completed within the original 1 hour quote and I left in a very happy and satisfied state of mind. Thank you In addition, my grandson (21 months) thought your playroom was awesome!!

Brian Bechtol (technicion)