North Coast Auto Mall - Akron

Senior Sales Professional
Zach  Lawrence, Finance Manager, North Coast Auto Mall - Akron

Zach Lawrence

August 21, 2017

"1st time there - would recommend"

- Pietro Bonanni

I was in the market for a pre-owned Honda CRV and I messaged North Coast online. Trent Saylor promptly contacted me with info and answered questions I had. He was able to hold the car for me with a deposit until I was able to come in. That same day, I came in and Trent was courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. I test drove the CRV and then came to an agreement on the CRV terms and on my trade-in price. I feel the price on both sides was fair and am very happy with the CRV. The entire process was simple, efficient and quick. I don't think anyone noticed (including myself) that the rear wiper arm & blade were missing from the CRV, so when I got home I messaged Trent about it, and he got with his manager to get the parts ordered and they're going to ship the parts out to my home. So even after the sale, Trent did what it took to solve the problem. Other than that, the only other thing I had to do was get the brake discs cleaned, but that kind of stuff is to be expected with a pre-owned vehicle. I had my mechanic check out the CRV the next day and he said it's an excellent vehicle. All in all, I'm very happy with the purchase and would recommend Trent Saylor and the rest of the staff to anyone looking for pre-owned vehicles. The CRV is exactly what I wanted and in the color I wanted. Thanks again.

Trent Saylor

August 19, 2017

"Great staff"

- GS455

Paperwork went smoothly and quickly Clean used cars Willing to deal to satisfy buyers budget Fair price for trade in Lowered price of car to satisfy my budget Which saved me in sales tax.

Ameer Azzam
Leo Belkin
Cortalnd Perry

August 19, 2017

"Great experience at North Coast"

- alicejou

Purchased a great car from Steve at Northcoast Akron. I was glad that we came down here even though it was further from home. We got a great deal and awesome service from the sales, finance and service departments!

Steven Green

Used 2015 Nissan Altima, $14493

2015 Nissan Altima

Used 2014 Honda Accord, $15393

2014 Honda Accord

• Friendly, hassle free salespeople!