North End Mazda

Tom Liddle

Michael Pinto, Business Manager, North End Mazda

Michael Pinto

September 18, 2017

"My experience at North End Mazda was beyond fantastic!"

- Jen G

My experience at North End Mazda was beyond fantastic! I experienced them as a first-time buyer with little financial background. Everyone there is extremely patient, knowledgeable, and willing to make sure you aren’t leaving the dealership blindsided by anything. Their prices are very reasonable, as well! They aren’t the stereotypical dealership that is pushing for a fast sale; they are willing to take time and work things out with all their clients and make their clients have the best experience at North End. I had Dakota as my sales person, and he was fantastic! He’s friendly, welcoming, and willing to go the extra mile to make sure you get the car you can afford and want. I highly recommend him if you go in and check them out. Of course, everyone there is great, but if you’re a first-time buyer – he’s wonderful. Easy to talk to and full of smiles, and that lessens the anxiety of going to search for your first car. Their financial department breaks down everything you need about their plans. They also explain to you all the paperwork, so you know what you agree to. Again, no blindsiding. I had Matt as the person who did my finances. He was able to assure my mother that we were in good hands, and similar to Dakota, broke down all the policies and laws. So if you are looking for a car, either as an experienced buyer or first time, I highly recommend you walk into North End Mazda!

Other Employees : Dakota Brouillard

September 12, 2017

"Best vehicle buying experience ever!"

- Ralph Young

Being over 60 years old, I've dealt with many car dealerships in my life. My latest dealing with North End Mazda is the best. I say "is" because my salesman, Jeremy Whitman, continually told me that I could stop by at any time with any questions about my vehicle. This is after spending an hour and a half showing me all the electronic and safety features in my new CX-5. When I picked up my CX-5, Finance Manager, Matt Gledhill had all the paperwork in order and had used a yellow marker on areas that I had to sign. Very quick and organized. Positives: no pressure; knowledgeable salesman; quick paperwork; registration done at the dealership-no RMV!, discount coupons. You get the idea. It was painless. One negative, though. It was raining when I picked up the CX-5. LOL. If I were you, I'd definitely give this dealership a try. Oh yeah, the CX-5 is a safe and comfortable blast to drive.

September 11, 2017

"Great All Around"

- MichellE

Jeremy was very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Matt & Jeremy made the process easy and painless. I really wanted the red mazda 3 and they were able to find one for me :) I would recommend this dealership! Thanks guys! Michelle

Other Employees : Manager who's name I can't remember