North End Mazda

Mark Atkinson

February 24, 2017

"Sabrina is the best! "

- Brieana

This was me and my fiances first time buying a car, so we were very nervous, and if you are too then I highly recommend going to North End Mazda. If you've bought a car before, I still recommend going there because they are awesome! I showed up with only a price range in mind, and Sabrina Ramondelli was a car sales superstar! She had well though out, extremely knowledgeable answers to every question thrown at her, and went above and beyond to make sure she found the perfect car for us! She even connected us to her insurance agency which gave us a deal that cut the quotes we found on our own in half. Tom's the bomb and was very nice and fast in his work; He found us a fantastic deal and our payments were better than I imagined. The lot itself is the perfect size, not overwhelmingly huge or disappointingly small; Very clean and organized. In the future, I will be sure to go to Sabrina at North End Mazda every time!

February 22, 2017

"No hustling here!"

- Mazda2

First time at this dealership and I highly recommend it. Thoroughly helped by Mark A. They are a family friendly and welcoming dealership. Don't forget the car prices are great (trust me I have been to a few dealerships, thoroughly went through Kelley Book Prices) and this guys come unmatched. Nice job guys.

February 19, 2017

"Amazing experience"

- Srk0007

Daniel made it an effortless experience, yes I am talking about buying a car! He was throughly professional, prepared and honest. Best car buying experience ever!

New 2016 Mazda Mazda3, $23170