Read Reviews North Florida Lincoln

27 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

North Florida Lincoln

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of North Florida Lincoln

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"What a surprise! And, an extremely pleasant one. After..."

JAS1286
12/27/2013 11:41:51 PM

Morris Jenks
Jim Spencer

My Review Of North Florida Lincoln:

What a surprise! And, an extremely pleasant one. After purchasing only Lexus, Mercedes, BMW and Audi (almost 30) since 1984, I decided to look at Lincoln. A friend has an MKX and loves it, and I looked at the MKT, as well as comparable vehicles from Lexus, Infinity, BMW, Audi and Acura. I was really surprised when I found that Lincoln offered the most.

But the final decision to get the MKT was the dealership itself. Totally customer friendly in terms of both physical appearance and amenities, and the personnel. The fact that so many employees had been there for 14-27 years says an incredible amount for the dealership, the personnel, and the owner as well.

North Florida Lincoln is much more than just an auto dealer. It's what any auto dealer with a luxury product should be.

Twitter
"This was the easiest car purchase ever, they don't..."

la79la69
6/29/2013 1:16:26 AM

Craig
Dixie
Jim They are the BEST!!

My Review Of North Florida Lincoln:

This was the easiest car purchase ever, they don't hassle you, Excellent Customer service, Very Friendly and Down to earth, Top of the line Cars, Trucks and Service and great prices! They are the Best in Town , They cant be beat Period!!

Twitter
"I seached for days on the Internet within 100 miles of my..."

GeneSpeight
3/28/2013 12:07:44 AM

Dixie Clendening

My Review Of North Florida Lincoln:

I seached for days on the Internet within 100 miles of my home for a minivan and found nothing that would meet the needs of a family member that was within her budget. I randomly came across North Florida Lincoln's website that posted a minivan that appeared in excellent condition and is a late model with rather low miles on it but it was outside of her budget. I sent an email to the inernet salesmanager and explained the situation with the family member. She talked with her supervisior and the price of the vehicle was reduced so it would fit within the budget the family member was looking for. Upon learning of this news, we made a visit to the dealership and found the vehicle was in excellent condition as indicated on the website. The deal was arranged and closed without any difficulties. My family member loves the minivan and praised me for helping her locate and close the deal. Dixie, the internet manager, was superb! She and her superivisor went beyond their normal responsibility to help in every way while purchasing the minivan. Thanks! I will spread the good news! North Floirda Lincoln is the greatest! If you are looking for a car dealership that will make you feel like family, then go to North Florida Lincoln in Jacksonville, Florida. Yeah!

Twitter
"Bought a used Infiniti from North Florida Lincoln... long..."

dbmiddour
1/27/2013 11:07:57 PM

Julian Carter

My Review Of North Florida Lincoln:

Bought a used Infiniti from North Florida Lincoln... long distance, no less as I was out of town 350 miles away.

Very professional and honest. And I mean honest as in a refreshing pleasure.

Nice folks, in particular Julian Carter, a pleasure to do business with.

Twitter
"I bought a 2002 Ford Explorer EB edition with 74,000..."

curt0813
6/9/2012 4:56:49 PM

James Johnson

My Review Of North Florida Lincoln:

I bought a 2002 Ford Explorer EB edition with 74,000 miles. The SUV is in great condition. It had a bad gasket on the rear diff and a bad bearing in the front left hub. The dealer fixed it for free the cost would have been $350.00.. Great guys..

Twitter
"Mr. Call made car buying a pleasant experience. He was..."

xmasnoel@bellsouth.net
12/21/2011 6:00:28 PM

Greg Call

My Review Of North Florida Lincoln:

Mr. Call made car buying a pleasant experience. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and not pushy. I had been car-looking for a while and could not find all I needed. I found it last week with Mr. Call. I bought a used Town Car. I can see out without the incredible blind spots of jumbo headrests, and there's a real arm rest. In my case, since I'm short, moving the seat so I could reach the pedals resulted in leaving the arm rest behind. I also like the fact that the front floorboard is open, not cramped like an airplane cockpit.

I had a nice experience with trading in my car. I felt they dealt fairly with us on the trade-in.

Mr. Call said I could pick up the car the next day and it was ready at the designated hour so we all didn't waste a lot of time. He was prepared to show me how all the "bells and whistles" worked and answered all our questions.

Thanks, Mr. Call, for all your attention.

Twitter
"i had an exceptional experience dealing with north..."

maryannc1
11/30/2011 2:43:13 PM

David Bathalter

My Review Of North Florida Lincoln:

i had an exceptional experience dealing with north florida lincoln and in particular with david bathalter. Everyone was outgoing and helpful without being "pushy". David
was most helpful in explaining everything and taking the time to come with me in the car-there is a lot to learn.I will forever be grateful for his coming to my house to
get the garage door opener working with car. He does check in with me occasionally.
\I had a jaquar and I think Lincoln mks is much more luxurious.

Mary Ann Carroll

Twitter
"I a brought used a Mercury Mariner,and was very happy..."

Expat32068
11/12/2011 4:13:48 PM

Greg Call

My Review Of North Florida Lincoln:

I a brought used a Mercury Mariner,and was very happy with the sales people they were friendly knowledgable and not at all pushy as you will find at other dealerships.

Twitter
"My wife and I were in Jacksonville on business and had..."

jake0712
11/7/2011 1:57:06 PM

Julian Carter and Craig Redker

My Review Of North Florida Lincoln:

My wife and I were in Jacksonville on business and had not intended to purchase a new car. While taking a walk, I happen to see a car we both really liked. It was a 2010 MKT. Julian went with us on a test drive. We were so pleased with everything about the car that we bought the car that very night. I really appreciate the help and advice that Julian gave us to save money on the purchase. Both Julian and Craig were courteous, friendly and honest. There were no games. This car buying experience was the most pleasant I have ever had and would definitely recommend both Julian, Craig and this dealership to anyone wanting a great car for a reasonable price.

Twitter
"This is the 2nd vehicle I have obtained from this..."

bnewmark
11/1/2011 2:47:01 PM

Morris Jelks and Greg Call

My Review Of North Florida Lincoln:

This is the 2nd vehicle I have obtained from this Dealership. This time I visited other Dealers and shopped vehicles. Not only for the positive sales experience but for the great deal i got, i returned to North Florida Lincoln. I was a previous Mercury owner and just leased the Lincoln. Morris Jelks is a consummate professional and was instrumental in working with me to make this deal work, as he did the previous vehicle. Greg did a great job in finalizing the process and making sure I understood all of the intricacies of the hi-tech features of the new vehicle. IT is and has been a TRUE pleasure doing business with this team

Reviews 11-20 >>