North Hills Toyota

Day Toyota

kermit19
7/20/2016

"Sales - Used Car"

Craig Conway was my salesman. My car died & I needed a new one. His expertise and friendliness got me into the car of my dreams!

Craig Conway, Bob Rizzitano

suztpgh
7/01/2016

"Sales team excellent!"

I am here to tell you, contrary to other reviews, my car buying experience with North Hills Toyota could not have been better. This is the second vehicle I've purchased from them. The numbers were great, They gave me everything I asked for. As a female buyer, there was no smoke and mirrors. Just candid, helpful and very workable. I highly recommend North Hills Toyota be your first and last stop when shopping for a new a vehicle. Service Department is awesome!

Nate - Will and Wes

Weatherman
6/30/2016

"90,000 mile maintenance"

I called for an estimate to perform a 90,000 mile maintenance check on my Toyota Tundra, with parts. They said $1,100. Wow. When I checked with other Toyota dealerships their estimated cost was several hundred dollars less. I do not recommend using this dealership. Big time rip-off

Service Manager

Fast Car
6/27/2016

"Excellent new car buying experience."

Fast, but friendly experience with a very competent salesman (Mitch) who quickly understood our needs and limitations and worked with us very well to purchase a new car.

Mitch and Melissa.

toyota lover
6/16/2016

"actively lied to me"

After treating me badly during my car purchase. They then lied to me on 2 occasions. Asked me not to give them bad reviews on dealer rater sites until they could call me back and talk to me. Never called. Did however get excellent service from Toyota National Headquarters. Toyota is a great brand and a great car company. I can not say the same about North Hills Toyota

not one employee was honest

PittsburgProud
6/09/2016

"terrible buying experience"

Buying a car at North Hills Toyota is not like watching the Stanley Cup Finals. It was an awkward painful process full of deceit. I would suggest you buy a new Toyota anywhere else in town where you have a chance of a reasonable fair agreement. This is a slimy place full of vultures. Shop elsewhere. Be happy. Go Pens

Lez Cruz

Focused
6/07/2016

"Assuring Supportive Satified"

June 4, 2016 Purchased a brand new 4 door Toyota Corolla @ Toyota dealership on McKnight Road! Ecstatic!!! My experience: Assuring, encouraging, a smooth non-stressful supportive rewarding purchase! My salesperson, JP Cruz, went above & and beyond my expectations! Exceedingly Satisfied!

JP Cruz

June 17, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new Corolla! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you with JP as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

Unhappy customer
5/31/2016

"Worst dealer in Pittsburgh "

I would drive an hour to avoid the dishonest shenanigans of this dealer. Shop anywhere else. I would buy a different brand of car before shopping here. The entire experience was upselling the worst.

JP Cruz

June 17, 2016

I am terribly sorry to hear about the negative impression you got during your most recent visit to our dealership. We appreciate feedback like yours because it helps us identify the areas in which we need to improve as a business. If you would like to discuss this issue in more detail, please contact me so we can work towards a resolution. Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

ScottJS
5/15/2016

"Great buying experience!"

Our experience with North Hills Toyota was completely positive. From our salesman, Paul, to the manager Duane, to all other members of the team (insurance verification, finance, etc.), everyone was professional while also being friendly, and made our buying process very smooth. We were able to get the vehicle and price that we wanted after a long search.

Paul Gospidinsky, Joe McMahon, Duane Guthrie

May 19, 2016

Scott, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. We are thrilled that Paul and Duane were able to take care of you, they are great assets to our team. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to assist you in the future. Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

Mildred Zielinski
4/04/2016

"Dishonest and Untrustworthy"

I have no intentions of ever doing business with North Hills Toyota Scion at this time because I found Tim Smith, Toyota's Manager, to be dishonest and untrustworthy. He looked me in the eye, shook my hand as we mutually agreed on a price and I signed the paperwork. In less than 24 hours, I was told he would NOT honor that agreement.

Tim Smith