North Hills Toyota

Day Toyota

toyota lover
6/16/2016

"actively lied to me"

After treating me badly during my car purchase. They then lied to me on 2 occasions. Asked me not to give them bad reviews on dealer rater sites until they could call me back and talk to me. Never called. Did however get excellent service from Toyota National Headquarters. Toyota is a great brand and a great car company. I can not say the same about North Hills Toyota

not one employee was honest

PittsburgProud
6/09/2016

"terrible buying experience"

Buying a car at North Hills Toyota is not like watching the Stanley Cup Finals. It was an awkward painful process full of deceit. I would suggest you buy a new Toyota anywhere else in town where you have a chance of a reasonable fair agreement. This is a slimy place full of vultures. Shop elsewhere. Be happy. Go Pens

Lez Cruz

Focused
6/07/2016

"Assuring Supportive Satified"

June 4, 2016 Purchased a brand new 4 door Toyota Corolla @ Toyota dealership on McKnight Road! Ecstatic!!! My experience: Assuring, encouraging, a smooth non-stressful supportive rewarding purchase! My salesperson, JP Cruz, went above & and beyond my expectations! Exceedingly Satisfied!

JP Cruz

June 17, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new Corolla! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you with JP as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

Unhappy customer
5/31/2016

"Worst dealer in Pittsburgh "

I would drive an hour to avoid the dishonest shenanigans of this dealer. Shop anywhere else. I would buy a different brand of car before shopping here. The entire experience was upselling the worst.

JP Cruz

June 17, 2016

I am terribly sorry to hear about the negative impression you got during your most recent visit to our dealership. We appreciate feedback like yours because it helps us identify the areas in which we need to improve as a business. If you would like to discuss this issue in more detail, please contact me so we can work towards a resolution. Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

ScottJS
5/15/2016

"Great buying experience!"

Our experience with North Hills Toyota was completely positive. From our salesman, Paul, to the manager Duane, to all other members of the team (insurance verification, finance, etc.), everyone was professional while also being friendly, and made our buying process very smooth. We were able to get the vehicle and price that we wanted after a long search.

Paul Gospidinsky, Joe McMahon, Duane Guthrie

May 19, 2016

Scott, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. We are thrilled that Paul and Duane were able to take care of you, they are great assets to our team. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to assist you in the future. Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

Mildred Zielinski
4/04/2016

"Dishonest and Untrustworthy"

I have no intentions of ever doing business with North Hills Toyota Scion at this time because I found Tim Smith, Toyota's Manager, to be dishonest and untrustworthy. He looked me in the eye, shook my hand as we mutually agreed on a price and I signed the paperwork. In less than 24 hours, I was told he would NOT honor that agreement.

Tim Smith

Jon.Taylor
3/25/2016

"Excellent Customer Service "

Craig was an amazing salesman. He made the whole process go by smoothly without any complications. He was also very knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions that I had for him. Craig did a great job assisting me from the time that I walked in to the time that I left with my new car. He was completely professional and was set on making sure that I left with the right vehicle. I left Toyota that day with a new car all because of Craig.

Craig Conway

April 01, 2016

Jon, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you with Craig as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

Tina
3/23/2016

"Amazing Service "

I received great service while at North Hills Toyota. I leased a Corolla back in 2013 and just recently bought a new car. Craig Conway helped me each time to find the perfect car. He listened to all the features that were important to me and found cars that matched my needs perfectly. I would recommend North Hills Toyota to anyone who wants great service and wants to be heard when making choices about their future car.

Craig Conway

April 01, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review, Tina. We are very happy to hear that Craig could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us any time! Take care. Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

fm
3/17/2016

"Our horrible experience with buying a new car at North Hills"

This is by far the shadiest dealership sales operation I have ever experienced! I accompanied my sister-in-law to get a bid on a new Rav4. We made it clear that we were comparing prices with other dealerships. The first price was ridiculously high and incorporated confusing, needless services. After negotiating back and forth we received a final offer. My sister-in-law said she would think about it overnight. Magically, the Sales Manager appeared and said he would lower the price even further if my sister-in law agreed to purchase the car. She agreed. immediately a bunch of documents were thrust in front of her, which she signed. The salesman then stated that she would be called in about 20 minutes to sign some other papers. There was absolutely no indication of what those papers were about, but since she was participating in the zero financing special, it was inferred that the documents were related to the loan. By the way, all of this took place after the 9 p.m. closing time. My sister-in-law was called into the Financial Manager's Office about 20 minutes later to sign more papers. During that process, the FM made some judgmental comments that made her feel very uncomfortable. Soon afterwards, she learned that the sale of the new Rav4 was actually just consummated and the salesman was bolting her old cars plates onto the new car and attaching dealer plates to her trade-in. She hadn't even turned in her title to the trade-in, which was still at home! I went into the Financial Manager's Office and stated that I couldn't believe they processed the sale and exchanged plates. My sister-in-law had previously mentioned that she wanted to wait until after the weekend so she had adequate time to clean out her old car and make room in the garage for the new one. I stated that every other dealer set a mutually comfortable date for processing the paperwork and picking up the car. His response: "I do it this way so customers can't change there minds. It's a competitive world out there." After arguing a bit with the salesman who stated there was not enough space to hold the car more than a day or two, we were finally told that the car could be picked up after the weekend - although apparently the car was already in her name. The Financial Manager stated the he "would never buy a car he couldn't immediately drive away" This guy is a customer relations nightmare and management should either intensely retrain or replace him. My sister-in-law was forced to drive her old car off the lot that evening with dealer plates. Who does that? Because my sister-in-law simply couldn't trust the people in the North Hills Toyota sales force, she rearranged her schedule at considerable inconvenience to bring in the trade-in title and pick up her new car within 48 hours. My wife and I were planning to trade-in both of our vehicles on new Toyotas at North Hills. We'll never set foot in this dealership again.

Finance Manager, Salesman not listed

April 01, 2016

I am concerned by your review and would like the opportunity to address it for you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to me and our company. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

gabriel p gazzoli
3/14/2016

"Horrible liars"

I arrived 5 minutes before my appointment and the attendant told me it would take 45 minutes to change the oil and check the breaks. After waiting for 1 hour and 40 minutes I asked about the status of the car. The same attendant told me they were working on the car and it would out in 5 minutes. After 10 minutes I asked again and he got irritated that I asked for the car. He went inside the garage and came back saying it would be ready in a second people were working on the car. I decided to go to the garage after waiting another 5 minutes and noticed the car was untouched. I confronted the attendant about this and he apologized. After 2 hours waiting I decided to leave with no service done. It's ridiculous don't take your car there

Brian Hugon

April 01, 2016

Gabriel, I'm sorry to hear about the wait. Our customers’ time is valuable to us, and I am disappointed to hear your recent visit wasn't as timely as you would have hoped. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss this further. Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000