North Hills Toyota

7401 McKnight Road,
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15237
North Hills Toyota Info
About North Hills Toyota

Trust. Loyalty. Family. These are a few key words that describe the ALL NEW North Hills Toyota. Thank you for visiting our Dealer Rater page and looking at what our customers have to say about us. If you have visited yourself to leave a review of your experience, we appreciate you. Our goal at North Hills Toyota is to make YOUR experience nothing but the best whether you are buying a new or pre-owned vehicle or servicing your current vehicle. For more than a decade, North Hills Toyota has provided products and prices with a no-hassle professional approach to the Pittsburgh area and plan on doing so for many years to come. If you have any questions, or need assistance in any way, please contact our store manager, Ric Gregson at 412-318-3000.

About North Hills Toyota

Monday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

ScottJS
5/15/2016

"Great buying experience!"

Our experience with North Hills Toyota was completely positive. From our salesman, Paul, to the manager Duane, to all other members of the team (insurance verification, finance, etc.), everyone was professional while also being friendly, and made our buying process very smooth. We were able to get the vehicle and price that we wanted after a long search.

Paul Gospidinsky, Joe McMahon, Duane Guthrie

May 19, 2016

Scott, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. We are thrilled that Paul and Duane were able to take care of you, they are great assets to our team. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to assist you in the future. Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

Mildred Zielinski
4/04/2016

"Dishonest and Untrustworthy"

I have no intentions of ever doing business with North Hills Toyota Scion at this time because I found Tim Smith, Toyota's Manager, to be dishonest and untrustworthy. He looked me in the eye, shook my hand as we mutually agreed on a price and I signed the paperwork. In less than 24 hours, I was told he would NOT honor that agreement.

Tim Smith

Jon.Taylor
3/25/2016

"Excellent Customer Service "

Craig was an amazing salesman. He made the whole process go by smoothly without any complications. He was also very knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions that I had for him. Craig did a great job assisting me from the time that I walked in to the time that I left with my new car. He was completely professional and was set on making sure that I left with the right vehicle. I left Toyota that day with a new car all because of Craig.

April 01, 2016

Jon, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you with Craig as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

Tina
3/23/2016

"Amazing Service "

I received great service while at North Hills Toyota. I leased a Corolla back in 2013 and just recently bought a new car. Craig Conway helped me each time to find the perfect car. He listened to all the features that were important to me and found cars that matched my needs perfectly. I would recommend North Hills Toyota to anyone who wants great service and wants to be heard when making choices about their future car.

April 01, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review, Tina. We are very happy to hear that Craig could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us any time! Take care. Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

fm
3/17/2016

"Our horrible experience with buying a new car at North Hills"

This is by far the shadiest dealership sales operation I have ever experienced! I accompanied my sister-in-law to get a bid on a new Rav4. We made it clear that we were comparing prices with other dealerships. The first price was ridiculously high and incorporated confusing, needless services. After negotiating back and forth we received a final offer. My sister-in-law said she would think about it overnight. Magically, the Sales Manager appeared and said he would lower the price even further if my sister-in law agreed to purchase the car. She agreed. immediately a bunch of documents were thrust in front of her, which she signed. The salesman then stated that she would be called in about 20 minutes to sign some other papers. There was absolutely no indication of what those papers were about, but since she was participating in the zero financing special, it was inferred that the documents were related to the loan. By the way, all of this took place after the 9 p.m. closing time. My sister-in-law was called into the Financial Manager's Office about 20 minutes later to sign more papers. During that process, the FM made some judgmental comments that made her feel very uncomfortable. Soon afterwards, she learned that the sale of the new Rav4 was actually just consummated and the salesman was bolting her old cars plates onto the new car and attaching dealer plates to her trade-in. She hadn't even turned in her title to the trade-in, which was still at home! I went into the Financial Manager's Office and stated that I couldn't believe they processed the sale and exchanged plates. My sister-in-law had previously mentioned that she wanted to wait until after the weekend so she had adequate time to clean out her old car and make room in the garage for the new one. I stated that every other dealer set a mutually comfortable date for processing the paperwork and picking up the car. His response: "I do it this way so customers can't change there minds. It's a competitive world out there." After arguing a bit with the salesman who stated there was not enough space to hold the car more than a day or two, we were finally told that the car could be picked up after the weekend - although apparently the car was already in her name. The Financial Manager stated the he "would never buy a car he couldn't immediately drive away" This guy is a customer relations nightmare and management should either intensely retrain or replace him. My sister-in-law was forced to drive her old car off the lot that evening with dealer plates. Who does that? Because my sister-in-law simply couldn't trust the people in the North Hills Toyota sales force, she rearranged her schedule at considerable inconvenience to bring in the trade-in title and pick up her new car within 48 hours. My wife and I were planning to trade-in both of our vehicles on new Toyotas at North Hills. We'll never set foot in this dealership again.

Finance Manager, Salesman not listed

April 01, 2016

I am concerned by your review and would like the opportunity to address it for you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to me and our company. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

gabriel p gazzoli
3/14/2016

"Horrible liars"

I arrived 5 minutes before my appointment and the attendant told me it would take 45 minutes to change the oil and check the breaks. After waiting for 1 hour and 40 minutes I asked about the status of the car. The same attendant told me they were working on the car and it would out in 5 minutes. After 10 minutes I asked again and he got irritated that I asked for the car. He went inside the garage and came back saying it would be ready in a second people were working on the car. I decided to go to the garage after waiting another 5 minutes and noticed the car was untouched. I confronted the attendant about this and he apologized. After 2 hours waiting I decided to leave with no service done. It's ridiculous don't take your car there

April 01, 2016

Gabriel, I'm sorry to hear about the wait. Our customers’ time is valuable to us, and I am disappointed to hear your recent visit wasn't as timely as you would have hoped. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss this further. Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

Melissa H
3/11/2016

"Easiest, most pleasant car buying experience EVER!!!"

What a refreshing change! I purchased my second Toyota Camry there, and I cannot put into words what a great experience it was. The dealership has a fresh new look, a beautiful new showroom and an amazing service dept,, but most importantly, the people there have a very easy to do business with attitude. From the moment I walked in, to the moment I left, I was treated with respect and felt as though I were the only customer there. I was given several options, and all my questions were addressed and explained to me in a friendly, professional, easy to understand way. From the receptionist, to the Management and all employees in between, their friendliness was welcoming and their professionalism was outstanding. I can't fail to also mention the selection of cars available, I was able to get the exact color and options I hoped for. I not only recommend, but urge others to do business there!

Several

March 16, 2016

Melissa, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

bur2576
3/07/2016

"FLAWLESS customer service"

Had to get brakes put on my car specifically on the weekend. I called midweek and easily got an appointment for that weekend. I dealt with a Cory in service and he couldn't have handled things more perfectly. He had a great understanding for cars and general knowledge. He also noted and took care with my car given it is lowered with a valence kit all around it. He also made sure it was worked on a mechanic who previously owned a Hyundai. great bonus, given that it was North Hills Toyota. Extremely polite and professional and was a great person to work with. Shuttle service was great too.

Cory Johnston

March 08, 2016

Thank you for this feedback and for choosing us for your vehicle’s service needs! It is delightful to know that Cory took care of you, accommodated your needs and provided you with a polite and professional service experience. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

Valgal74
3/02/2016

"Warranty repair - terrible customer service"

I needed a warranty repair on my 2013 Highlander lift gate. I was told it would take between 1-1.5 weeks, and it has now been 4.5 weeks and I still don't have my car back. This would be frustrating for anyone but I could be more understanding if the service department was communicating with me. I had to call THEM every time I wanted an update. On Feb. 19th I was told it was going to take one more week. So I called Feb 26th expecting I could pick up my car that day. At that time I was told they needed 5 more days. This was upsetting as I was getting ready to leave town on Feb 27th and was counting on my car for the cargo space. I asked if they could get me a rental bigger than the Rav-4 I had been driving. They refused to accomodate my request. I asked to speak with the Service Manager and General manager and neither have returned my call. Very unprofessional.....will never buy another Toyota after this experience.

Dave from Service

Kiroiciccs
1/30/2016

"Battery for key"

Just wanted to give a special Thanks to Mat t in the Parts Dept... Needed a new battery for my key for the lock/unlock key. Arrived at the Dealership on Saturday 1/30/16 @ 8AM as soon as they opened,,, had my new battery installed and was on my way by 8:05 AM. The Service Managers directed me as to the location I needed to go to reach the Parts Dept. Everyone there was pleasant and smiling, (especially for a weekend). When leaving, again everyone was busy, and working hard to please the customers, Everyone said, have a great weekend and stop back.. These are small things that bring people back for future sales and service... Again this message is to say ""Thanks"" Matt for a Job Well Done!!! just to let you know there are people out there who appreciate the things You do for them ep both hills pa

Matt Parts Dept

February 03, 2016

We would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Our customers mean a lot to us and it is great to read your experience went so well at our dealership. Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. We will share your nice comments with Matt and if there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000

Reviews of Craig Conway