Northpointe Motors - Gaylord

Northpointe Motors

Noname123
3/05/2016

"Could have went better"

I liked how I was treated at the dealership and the help I got. The only problem I had was getting my title and plates. I know there was a contusion with the title but still have not received my plates and the temp plates have been expired for almost a week now. I was told I was going to have it shipped to me over night and it's has been 48 hours when they have told me. That is the only problem I had. But the vehicle runs nice no problems and good price. The people in travercity helped out a lot even though they didn't sell me the vehicle. None of my problems were Aaron Lawes fault.

David1137
2/29/2016

"Aweaome"

One of the greatest dealers I've ever met very helpful great humor all around a great person. Will be recommending every person I know in need of a vheical to Jim m. At North point motors.

Jim massaroni, Samantha

Chevydriver86
2/27/2016

"A great place with great people"

It was a great experience with all the help looking for a new vehicle. All the staff is willing to help with any needs or requests that you might have.

DObeshaw1978
2/18/2016

"Awesome Experience!!!"

Aaron at North Pointe Motors was great!!! I was looking at couple different vehicles and he was very helpful in finding one that fit my budget and needs. I loved that I got to drive away that day.

Josh2516
2/11/2016

"Amazing service"

Came in looking for a car, the salesman, Aaron, met me outside. He was very thorough and didn't miss a step. I would reccomend anyone to him. Definitely going to be a repeat customer!

Jennifer Harmer
2/09/2016

"Fantastic customer service!"

We set up an appointment at Northpointe Motors in Gaylord at 4:00 this afternoon and it's now 7:40 pm and we are home with our new truck! That includes giving us top dollar for our trade in. Every part of the process was handled by professional and friendly employees. Aaron Lawes was THE best. Knowledgable, friendly and honest. He really went above and beyond making the deal go through and getting us in our new truck. He even stayed after the business was closed! I rarely leave a review, but was so impressed with the whole experience that I honestly can't say enough good things. If you need a new ride I highly recommend going to see Aaron at the Gaylord location.

Wreck N Chomp
2/09/2016

"Could have went bad. . ."

Would like to thank Aaron at Northpointe Motors Gaylord, also Jared from Northpointe Kalkaska for working together to get my wife and I in a nice vehicle. Aaron has been outstanding, Gaylord lot went above and beyond to secure our loan and vehicle, 2005 Chevy Trailblazer, we have had this vehicle since 2-2-16 and already have 700 miles on it. Aaron and his staff were friendly, courteous, and very helpful, great atmosphere.

Aaron L.

Niclyn10
1/23/2016

"Very friendly "

Excellent customer service! The agent was great to work with: very friendly, thorough, and very helpful with easing the nervousness of a first-time buyer.

Lemii3
1/14/2016

"Great customer service and support "

I'm very satisfied with the entire process from the application to delivery. They were helpful every step and I appreciate being treated so well.

Aaron, Heaven

VallieHoward
12/29/2015

"AMAZING Dealership! AMAZING people!!!"

We were in the market for a newer low mileage vehicle and searched all the dealerships in our immediate area and were not impressed with the ratings. We have incredibly high expectations when it comes to cars and the whole car buying experience. I have to say that Amanda at the Gaylord dealership and Michelle from internet sales exceeded our expectations at every turn. They answered all my questions and even had all the paperwork ready before we drove the 40 minutes from our home to Gaylord. All we had to do is test drive the car to make sure we liked it, sign papers and we were on our way! We are blown away by North Pointe and will definitely recommend others!

Amanda Campbell, Michelle Rayner