Northpointe Motors - Gaylord

Northpointe Motors

Jennifer Harmer
2/09/2016

"Fantastic customer service!"

We set up an appointment at Northpointe Motors in Gaylord at 4:00 this afternoon and it's now 7:40 pm and we are home with our new truck! That includes giving us top dollar for our trade in. Every part of the process was handled by professional and friendly employees. Aaron Lawes was THE best. Knowledgable, friendly and honest. He really went above and beyond making the deal go through and getting us in our new truck. He even stayed after the business was closed! I rarely leave a review, but was so impressed with the whole experience that I honestly can't say enough good things. If you need a new ride I highly recommend going to see Aaron at the Gaylord location.

Aaron Lawes

Wreck N Chomp
2/09/2016

"Could have went bad. . ."

Would like to thank Aaron at Northpointe Motors Gaylord, also Jared from Northpointe Kalkaska for working together to get my wife and I in a nice vehicle. Aaron has been outstanding, Gaylord lot went above and beyond to secure our loan and vehicle, 2005 Chevy Trailblazer, we have had this vehicle since 2-2-16 and already have 700 miles on it. Aaron and his staff were friendly, courteous, and very helpful, great atmosphere.

Aaron L.

Niclyn10
1/23/2016

"Very friendly "

Excellent customer service! The agent was great to work with: very friendly, thorough, and very helpful with easing the nervousness of a first-time buyer.

Aaron Lawes

Lemii3
1/14/2016

"Great customer service and support "

I'm very satisfied with the entire process from the application to delivery. They were helpful every step and I appreciate being treated so well.

Aaron, Heaven

VallieHoward
12/29/2015

"AMAZING Dealership! AMAZING people!!!"

We were in the market for a newer low mileage vehicle and searched all the dealerships in our immediate area and were not impressed with the ratings. We have incredibly high expectations when it comes to cars and the whole car buying experience. I have to say that Amanda at the Gaylord dealership and Michelle from internet sales exceeded our expectations at every turn. They answered all my questions and even had all the paperwork ready before we drove the 40 minutes from our home to Gaylord. All we had to do is test drive the car to make sure we liked it, sign papers and we were on our way! We are blown away by North Pointe and will definitely recommend others!

Amanda Campbell, Michelle Rayner

Davis1234
12/24/2015

"Awesome Staff!! "

We were looking to purchase a vehicle for our son. Northpointe Motors in Gaylord not only met our expectations -they exceeded them! We were able to purchase a vehicle within our price range and are very satisfied with our purchase. The staff made the financing quick and easy. I would highly recommend working with Amanda and/or Samantha Campbell for your next veichle purchase!

Amanda Campbell, Samantha Campbell

SgohlG6
12/23/2015

"Sold my vehicle to them - fair price, check same day"

Sold my vehicle to them outright. Had purchased another vehicle elsewhere and had an extra one in the driveway. Amanda checked it out, took some pictures, drove it, made me a fair offer...and I had a check the same day. Easy to deal with...great experience.

Amanda Campbell

Natetammy26
12/16/2015

"Excellent"

Aaron lawes got me into my dream truck at a price I could afford! He was friendly, fast, realistic and honest. He was thorough about my income so he could direct me towards the vehicles in my price range! It was a great experience!

Aaron lawes

Ksawdy2715
12/14/2015

"Chevy Equinox"

We really enjoy are chevy Equinox that we had got. Arron L was helping us. He stayed late for us which was really nice since we had about a 2 hour drive. He had everything ready for us to sign when we arrived. He has also called a few times to check up to make sure the car is running good. The only cons we have was the radio antenna was not hooked on and we had to screw it in. Also where the year and price tag were on the window wasn't cleaned off all the way and you could still see the lines. Other than that the car was spotless!!! We love our car.

Arron Lawer

LadyBaird
9/22/2015

"Courteous & Helpful"

My husband and I recently purchased a vehicle at Northpointe Motors' Gaylord location. We initially looked at a vehicle at their Kalkaska location, but decided to check out their inventory at the other location after being told of a comparably priced vehicle. It ended up not being what we wanted, but we did like another one that was on the lot. It was after hours, so we waited until morning and arrived at the lot first thing. Amanda was courteous and helpful. She was very knowledgable about the inventory and was quick to answer any questions we had. I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking for an affordable vehicle to consider Northpointe in their search.

Amanda, Aaron, Samantha