Northtown Resale Centre

Overall Rating 5

Northtown Resale Centre

Northtown Resale Centre Info
About Northtown Resale Centre

At Northtown Automotive Companies, we’re committed to taking the car-buying experience to the nth degree. And you can expect nothing less from our pre owned vehicles. Of course, we offer our customers an incredible assortment of used cars and certified pre-owned vehicles, but that’s only the beginning. Our team of professionals are here to make the entire process pressure-free, super convenient and totally enjoyable. (After all, you don’t stay in business for more than 40 years unless people want to keep coming back.) We know you work hard for your money, so we’ll make sure you’re getting the most for it. We’ll take the time to understand your transportation needs and your budget, and we’ll provide the personal attention you deserve every step along the way. So when you chose Northtown Resale at, you’ll be sure to find the car, truck or minivan of your dreams at a price you can afford. And you’ll drive away with something you probably won’t find at any other dealership—a smile. That’s satisfaction to the nth degree. Call 1-866-650-7404 to speak with a sales specialist.

About Northtown Resale Centre

• Movie Theatre with surround sound
  • Free Popcorn
  • Platinum Plus Membership with every vehicle purchase

"A Car-Buying Experience To Remember"

When I walked in, I was very nervous, worried with my credit, I would be stuck with a car I didn't like. Ziad, spent two straight days working on getting me the vehicle I really wanted, a Honda CRV. He was straightforward, honest, caring.....the list goes on and on. I didn't feel rushed or pushed into buying something I didn't want. This didn't feel like the typical car-buying experience. It's been 1 week with my new SUV and I'm loving it. My amazing experience didn't end when I walked out though. Ziad has followed up with me both last week and this week, congratulating me on my new vehicle and letting me know, if there's anything I ever need, to just give him a call. That's real customer service. Ziad has truly made me an extremely happy customer. I"ll be sending everyone I know his way and when it's time for a new vehicle, I know exactly who I'll be going to!!! Thanks Ziad!

"I had a great experience working with Ziad and his..."

I had a great experience working with Ziad and his colleague Dan Rubino. They ensured that all of my questions were answered and were very supportive in my needs. I felt very comfortable working with them and felt that the conversations were open, transparent and very friendly. No pressure or sales talk! I would highly recommend Ziad to anyone who is looking to purchase a new or used car. I honestly felt he truly cared for what my needs were and how best to fulfill them for me and my family!

"Joe Gagliardo is one of the most patient and hard working..."

Joe Gagliardo is one of the most patient and hard working salesmen My wife and I have come across. He was very informative with all the questions we had. What we liked was that he took the time to make us feel like we were his only customers, even when there were people lining up to see and deal with him. Joe made sure he explained the difference between all models and years of the cars. In addition, he went to bat to get my wife and I the best possible deal he could. Believe, that when we went to all the area dealers. Joe Gagliardo is the reason we went with Northtown Auto Resale. He was not just out to make a sale, he made it so he would get many returning sales. My wife and I will be recommending Joe to all our friends and family. We highly suggest this individual if you want an honest upfront understanding of the vehicles you are buying and someone who will make sure he gets you the best price out there.

"Best no pressure shopping experience I've ever had...."

Best no pressure shopping experience I've ever had. George & Mark were both a pleasure to work with. Im very glad I chose George & Northtowne to purchase my new vehicle. I would highly recommend Northtowne to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

George Bawab, Mark in finance dept

"It was a great experience!!!Ziad was great i will be..."

It was a great experience!!!Ziad was great i will be telling my family and friends about northtown thank you Ziad for helping me pick the right car for me

Ziad Hasasneh

"Bought a car here and it was a terrible, horrific..."

Bought a car here and it was a terrible, horrific experience. Craig Wilkins is a rude and unprofessional salesman that will not take you seriously. Not only did he rush the entire process but made me feel extremely uncomfortable during this whole experience. Please save yourself a headache and DO NOT come here. Lucky for him, I had needed a car urgently. If the circumstances had been different, I would have taken my business to another dealership.

Craig Wilkins

"I bought a used car for $8673.00 There was a NY State..."

I bought a used car for $8673.00 There was a NY State Lemon Law 60 day warranty on the vehicle. Six days before my 60 days were up, my engine light came on. Another auto service place diagnosed the problem as; the oxygen sensor responds slowly & it should be replaced. Upon calling Northtown Resale to have it replaced, I'm told that it is not covered under NY State Lemon Law! Ok so doesn't Northtown warranty their used cars? NOPE! They get themselves off the hook with calling the car a “preauction vehicle”... BE WARY of this irresponsible & untrustworthy Used Auto dealer! They don’t stand behind what they sell! Sign me One very unsatisfied auto buyer.

resale mgr

"Ziad was very professional and efficient in contacting me..."

Ziad was very professional and efficient in contacting me when a used vehicle meeting our request arrived at the Northtown lot. He went out of his way to accommodate our price range and vehicle specifications. He and salesman, Joe Gagliardo, both provided excellent customer service and made sure our used vehicle looked as good as new before I drove it off the lot. I appreciate how the entire experience from the test drive, trade in of our prior vehicle, inspection by our mechanic, insurance transfer, and financing was hassle free on our end. When it comes time for our next vehicle purchase I will definitely return to Northtown.

Ziad Hasasneh and Joe Gagliardo

"My time spent with Ziad and his team was outstanding...."

My time spent with Ziad and his team was outstanding. this was not your usual car purchasing experiance. Ziad, was very interested in what kind of car I was looking for.He did not try and push any car on me, He took his time and found the right one.

Ziad Hasasneh

"I bought a used car seversal month ago at northtown..."

I bought a used car seversal month ago at northtown resale center. Since I was a bigginer, I believed the dealer. Yes, it was my responsibility because I signed all the documents. I konw that used car may have some problems. However, the dealer should carefully explain the problems to their customers. This is their duty and their moral responsibility. However, he explained only good things.and I believed. My mistake is that I trusted the dealer. After one month, I found some serious safety problems with brakes and bearings on the way to go somewhere. I called the dealer because it was an emergency situation. But the dealer didn't take necessary actions. I visited and called the dealer several times but the dealer didn't take any actions. Finally, I've changed two brakes and just one bearing for the price of $760 at the dealership. It was too expensive but I had no option but to change it there because I couldn't drive the car. Yes, I had a 90 days warranty based on the lemon law. But the law does not works at this dealership because they interpret the law in their own ways. After chage the brakes I found the rattling sound coming from the brake that I have changed. And I fixed it there. I cannot believe the fact that the weird sound came from the new brake. That's why I don't trust them. There are still a lot of problems and I already spent more than $1,500 to fix the problems. I have a lot of friend who are UB students. Now I usually tell them 'don't go there, and don't buy your car there.' I will keep preventing my friends and people around me from going their because I don't want them to experience the same things. Even I will keep sharing this information through a lot of UB students community websites. I got so stressed, wasted a lot of time and money because of the dealership. As I mentioned, I know it was my responsibility because I made a contract and signed. But what I really feel unpleasant is that they didn't carefully explain every problems, especially safety problems, to me when I first buy the car. And they didn't try to carefully listen to their customer. When they sold the car, they were really kind. But after I found the problem, they totally changed their attitude. Yes, you can buy car their. But what I want to say to you is 'Never trust them!!!' You should carefully check all of the problems by yourself before you buy the car. And if you find a problem after you buy a car, don't go to the dealership service. You cannot expect that they will fix it even though the problem is covered by the lemon law. They will try to make 'proper' excuse. And if you fix your car there, you should pay a lot of money. You should pay 'double.' There are a lot of more skillful and honest maintenance shops in Buffalo. Don't waste time, money, and afforts. The dealership is untrustworthy. It was the worst experience ever!!!

MB

Northtown Resale Centre responded to this review

June 08, 2011

Northtown Resale Centre wrote on 6/7/2011 9:57:14 PM: First let me start out by saying how truly sorry I am that you feel this unhappy with your experience with us. We left you feeling stressed out and that is never our intent. I feel that their is a definite misunderstanding between your expectations and the dealerships explanation of the guidelines for our Pre Auction vehicles. For clarifications purposes here is the link to our Pre Auction guidelines and how it works. http://www.buffalousedauto.com/index.cfm?action=dealerlink&Link=1451663&linkname=What is Pre Auction? With that being said, I have spoken with all parties involved and have spoken with the highest level of management in the company about your situation. We are all concerned about your satisfaction as we are with every customer. If you would please call me so we can talk and work this out. We want to make you another satisfied Northtown customer as is our goal with 100% of our customers. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Rick Shahin Internet Sales Manager 716-207-3711

Northtown Resale Centre responded to this review

June 07, 2011

First let me start out by saying how truly sorry I am that you feel this unhappy with your experience with us. We left you feeling stressed out and that is never our intent. I feel that their is a definite misunderstanding between your expectations and the dealerships explanation of the guidelines for our Pre Auction vehicles. For clarifications purposes here is the link to our Pre Auction guidelines and how it works. http://www.buffalousedauto.com/index.cfm?action=dealerlink&Link=1451663&linkname=What is Pre Auction? With that being said, I have spoken with all parties involved and have spoken with the highest level of management in the company about your situation. We are all concerned about your satisfaction as we are with every customer and situation. If you would please call me so we can talk and work this out. We want to make you another satisfied Northtown customer as is our goal with 100% of our customers. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Reviews of Ziad Hasasneh