Northtown Resale Centre

1035 Millersport Hwy,
Amherst, New York 14226
Northtown Resale Centre Info
About Northtown Resale Centre

At Northtown Automotive Companies, we’re committed to taking the car-buying experience to the nth degree. And you can expect nothing less from our pre owned vehicles. Of course, we offer our customers an incredible assortment of used cars and certified pre-owned vehicles, but that’s only the beginning. Our team of professionals are here to make the entire process pressure-free, super convenient and totally enjoyable. (After all, you don’t stay in business for more than 40 years unless people want to keep coming back.) We know you work hard for your money, so we’ll make sure you’re getting the most for it. We’ll take the time to understand your transportation needs and your budget, and we’ll provide the personal attention you deserve every step along the way. So when you chose Northtown Resale at, you’ll be sure to find the car, truck or minivan of your dreams at a price you can afford. And you’ll drive away with something you probably won’t find at any other dealership—a smile. That’s satisfaction to the nth degree. Call 1-866-650-7404 to speak with a sales specialist.

About Northtown Resale Centre

• Movie Theatre with surround sound
  • Free Popcorn
  • Platinum Plus Membership with every vehicle purchase
Fay Fisher
4/18/2015

"Excellent service with no high pressure ! "

We are leasing 2 Rav 4's from Northtown after having 2 2012 Rav 4's. Worked with Danny Rubino and Shaun Roberts. Second time of leasing Rav 4's. They are so friendly and helpful in every way. No high pressure that you may have experienced at other dealerships. They are there to make you feel comfortable and at ease every step of the way. I would highly recommend Northtown to anyone and have done so. They make purchasing simply,relaxing,and most of all a pleasure to do business with. That to me is very classy to say the least. Now hoping to take my sister there and get her something she loves. Thanks Danny and Shaun, also the other financial manager I spoke with(sry don't remember his name)for making the our experience pleasurable! Wouldn't think of going anywhere else. They actually make you feel like family!

Danny Rubino and Shaun Roberts

Helen
4/10/2015

"Great experience...twice!!"

Have purchased two vehicles, one used and one new, from Adam and Ziad at the Northtown Fiat dealership and am very impressed with the service received both times. I would never consider going anywhere else and highly recommend both Adam and Ziad. They understand what is most important to you and make sure they get it right!

Adam Rodriguez

jkeeton
10/29/2014

"A Car-Buying Experience To Remember"

When I walked in, I was very nervous, worried with my credit, I would be stuck with a car I didn't like. Ziad, spent two straight days working on getting me the vehicle I really wanted, a Honda CRV. He was straightforward, honest, caring.....the list goes on and on. I didn't feel rushed or pushed into buying something I didn't want. This didn't feel like the typical car-buying experience. It's been 1 week with my new SUV and I'm loving it. My amazing experience didn't end when I walked out though. Ziad has followed up with me both last week and this week, congratulating me on my new vehicle and letting me know, if there's anything I ever need, to just give him a call. That's real customer service. Ziad has truly made me an extremely happy customer. I"ll be sending everyone I know his way and when it's time for a new vehicle, I know exactly who I'll be going to!!! Thanks Ziad!

lbarnum
10/01/2013

"I had a great experience working with Ziad and his..."

I had a great experience working with Ziad and his colleague Dan Rubino. They ensured that all of my questions were answered and were very supportive in my needs. I felt very comfortable working with them and felt that the conversations were open, transparent and very friendly. No pressure or sales talk! I would highly recommend Ziad to anyone who is looking to purchase a new or used car. I honestly felt he truly cared for what my needs were and how best to fulfill them for me and my family!

Courey Penna
4/01/2012

"Joe Gagliardo is one of the most patient and hard working..."

Joe Gagliardo is one of the most patient and hard working salesmen My wife and I have come across. He was very informative with all the questions we had. What we liked was that he took the time to make us feel like we were his only customers, even when there were people lining up to see and deal with him. Joe made sure he explained the difference between all models and years of the cars. In addition, he went to bat to get my wife and I the best possible deal he could. Believe, that when we went to all the area dealers. Joe Gagliardo is the reason we went with Northtown Auto Resale. He was not just out to make a sale, he made it so he would get many returning sales. My wife and I will be recommending Joe to all our friends and family. We highly suggest this individual if you want an honest upfront understanding of the vehicles you are buying and someone who will make sure he gets you the best price out there.

amita_williams
2/23/2012

"Best no pressure shopping experience I've ever had...."

Best no pressure shopping experience I've ever had. George & Mark were both a pleasure to work with. Im very glad I chose George & Northtowne to purchase my new vehicle. I would highly recommend Northtowne to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

George Bawab, Mark in finance dept

maria91
2/21/2012

"It was a great experience!!!Ziad was great i will be..."

It was a great experience!!!Ziad was great i will be telling my family and friends about northtown thank you Ziad for helping me pick the right car for me

Ziad Hasasneh

Buffalo3739
1/30/2012

"Bought a car here and it was a terrible, horrific..."

Bought a car here and it was a terrible, horrific experience. Craig Wilkins is a rude and unprofessional salesman that will not take you seriously. Not only did he rush the entire process but made me feel extremely uncomfortable during this whole experience. Please save yourself a headache and DO NOT come here. Lucky for him, I had needed a car urgently. If the circumstances had been different, I would have taken my business to another dealership.

Craig Wilkins

unsatisfiedautobuyer
1/17/2012

"I bought a used car for $8673.00 There was a NY State..."

I bought a used car for $8673.00 There was a NY State Lemon Law 60 day warranty on the vehicle. Six days before my 60 days were up, my engine light came on. Another auto service place diagnosed the problem as; the oxygen sensor responds slowly & it should be replaced. Upon calling Northtown Resale to have it replaced, I'm told that it is not covered under NY State Lemon Law! Ok so doesn't Northtown warranty their used cars? NOPE! They get themselves off the hook with calling the car a “preauction vehicle”... BE WARY of this irresponsible & untrustworthy Used Auto dealer! They don’t stand behind what they sell! Sign me One very unsatisfied auto buyer.

resale mgr

cockrell
8/27/2011

"Ziad was very professional and efficient in contacting me..."

Ziad was very professional and efficient in contacting me when a used vehicle meeting our request arrived at the Northtown lot. He went out of his way to accommodate our price range and vehicle specifications. He and salesman, Joe Gagliardo, both provided excellent customer service and made sure our used vehicle looked as good as new before I drove it off the lot. I appreciate how the entire experience from the test drive, trade in of our prior vehicle, inspection by our mechanic, insurance transfer, and financing was hassle free on our end. When it comes time for our next vehicle purchase I will definitely return to Northtown.

Ziad Hasasneh and Joe Gagliardo