Northwest Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac of Bellingham

4.3

3891 Northwest Ave, Bellingham, Washington 98226 Directions

17 Reviews of Northwest Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac of Bellingham

February 19, 2017

"Great Experience All Around "

- Carey C.

We had been researching used cars online for awhile and were continously impressed by the deals being offered vs the competition. Sean welcomed us in, listened to what we were looking for, and made the entire buying process an easy one. From start to finish Sean stayed with us, kept us informed, made sure we were comfortable, and was very personable. Everyone was very friendly and approachable, and the overall customer service was fantastic. We will definitely recommend this dealership, and will certainly return in the future.

Sean Fouts
January 30, 2017

"Friendly "

- Kenny

I had a great experience at Northwest Chevrolet. I was expecting to be pressured into buying a car I didn't really want. What I experienced was the opposite. One of Sales person, Lilly Natto, was so professional and showed me a 2015 Suburban. She put no pressure on me and she was also able get me financed with affordable monthly payment with the help of Nelson Cruz. I would recommend this dealship to anyone. I just want to say I was also impressed with the customer service at this dealership, especially from Danielle Morgan and Lilly Natto.

Lilly Natto, Nelson Cruz, Danielle Morgan
January 26, 2017

"A Great Experience"

- aggiechick

I haven't bought a car in a very long time. Sean was kind, patient, and very personable. I had in mind what I wanted and Sean did not try to sell me more than I needed.

Sean Fouts
January 15, 2017

"Bad management "

- Mac97068

Sales manager wanted me to drive 4 hours! He couldn't give me a yes or no answer' Need better weekend management Had $7000 down on a $24 truck with credit approval went with jess ford dealership! They where more willing to make a sale.

Other Employees : Sale manager
December 13, 2016

"Great service - Go to Jeff!"

- Anthonyhayes111

Jeff Tolsma was a great guy, fast transaction & easy doing business. Would buy from these guys again!! Cool place, tons of good inventory they won't waste your time

Devan Bax

Larry White

November 23, 2016

"Enjoyable Buying Experience"

- Colleen

Johnny B and Garrett made the purchasing of a car fun. No pressure and the willingness to help you find the right vehicle. The way it is suppose to be.

Johnny B and Garrett
November 19, 2016

"sales deal"

- Edenton

I got a way better deal at Dewey Griffin . No pressure and they really worked with me on a deal for the same price. OK

November 10, 2016

"Great Experience Buying a New Car"

- hudson

My husband and I went to the Northwest Chevrolet Dealership to trade our Suburban for a new one. We are both very happy with the service we received and the helpfulness of the people we worked with. Historically we had started to go outside Whatcom County for our vehicle purchases, because we felt that locally the prices were not competitive and the service was lacking. However, after this purchase we were both pleasantly surprised with the positive changes that are happening at Bellingham's Chevy dealership and will be sure to continue to support them with any future purchases and service appointments.

Other Employees : Gary Duling and Mike Hutchinson
November 04, 2016

"Great after service"

- Roxann Martinez

We were so happy with the way Jeffrey dealt with alignment problem a couple of days after we bought the car. Really didn't expect that kind of service after the purchase.

October 11, 2016

"New Truck"

- ammotroop

We were looking for a new company truck. All the staff were very helpful. Shaun did an awesome job handling all the details. This is the third vehicle we have purchased here. The service department is great.

Michael Bowthorpe