O'Meara Ford

Michael John, Internet Manager, O'Meara Ford

Michael John

Internet Manager

January 22, 2017

"Ruben Chavez helped us amazingly."

- Kimberly Lynn Von Atzingen

Our car deal was tough but Mr. Chavez showed care and respect. He was very helpful and pulled some strings to make our deal work for us. I'm definitely going back for our next purchase. Thank you O'Meara ford, John & Kimberly

January 22, 2017

"Fred was a joy to work with"

- Bruce S

I've been buying Fords for 30 years, and this was the best buying experience I've had yet. Fred Altman was a fantastic salesman to work with, and took me through the whole process in just a couple of hours. I was driving a rental when I went in, and he even offered to follow me halfway across town while I turned in the rental so I wouldn't need to make arrangements to get a ride back to the dealership to pick up my new Escape. All in all it was the best car buying experience I've ever had, and Fred deserves a pat on the back for going above and beyond.

January 10, 2017

"Service Center Rude"

- Ford Fan

I purchased a new Ford from O'Meara 3 years ago. I have attempted to have my car serviced multiple times. I have never had a good experience with Quick Lane or Service Department. They are slow, lazy and basically incompetent. The Sales Dept is okay, however the Extended Warranties they sell with new cars are useless and total waste of money. The rudest service employee is Tom Lesnansky. He is totally a jerk who tries to charge for parts and services not needed. He does not honor factory or extended warranties. I will never take my car back to O'Meara for service. I now go to Mike Naughton Ford and I couldn't be happier. They are friendly, honest and know what customer service is.

O'Meara Ford, Northglenn, CO, 80234