O'Meara Ford

Josh Struck

June 18, 2017

"All day"

- Ladypoe

Started out great but had a few bumps but closed the deal. Must like these people, this is the forth vehicle purchased from Ford. Ask for Josh or Leo

Joshua Nunez
Other Employees : Leo Trujillo

June 06, 2017

"Lack on interest and poor follow through"

- Tony Fagler

I wanted to give Ford a chance to earn my business as being a Chevy loyal customer for over a decade. Went into O'meara on Saturday and was approached by Kyle (first thing I must say is when you have a 1/2 dozen sales persons out front waiting for you it seems a little weird). Anyways Kyle was nice at first but it was hard to get him to focus. I explained my situation with Kyle Simpson and his upfront service was very cool and laid back. When I brought my wife back later for a test drive and he was very blah about making a sale. We took the test drive and I am learning he really doesn't like to be social. Anyways we go inside to make the deal, this where they get to the old cliche of let me talk to my sales manager approach several times. I have great credit and I know what my trade is valued at from multiple sources. They lifted the price of the truck by 3k on the offer sheet and offered my 8k less on my trade in then other dealers his answer was like well if you don't ask (3k mark up) you don't get it. I am wondering why they think they could mark the truck up. He said ok I need your credit card to prove to my management you are serious. Why would you want my credit card to see if I am serious really? I can use that card to pay for the truck but not going to. Freddie comes over and tells me they can't give me the trade in I wanted as they are not Chevy and Chevy has more trade in options then they. I was like then your not interested in my business. Well they freddie was like ok what if we can get you into a different truck with the same color and options and have it ready for you on Monday. Monday came and by noon I still had not heard anything. I called and spoke to Kyle and he was like I am waiting for an email to get the truck from the other Dealership. two hours later sales manager calls to confirm the evening appointment, I ask what appointment nothing has been set yet. He said he will call back. Well the night goes on and no one has called back and nothing. I texted and emailed Kyle no response. Today Tuesday at 2pm he calls and said we are all set and out the door it would be substantially more then we agreed to on Saturday, I said no thank you that wont work and went to explain what we had agreed on and he had hung up on me and didn't even listen or say anything. Come to find out dealing with other dealership I have a greater understanding of where O'meara should have been on the F150 and they weren't even close. IF they were the price would have been what I had expected. They were not giving me all the incentives that were eligible.

Kyle Simpson

May 22, 2017

"RIPPED OFF AND LIED "

- FOOLWHOGOTSCAMMED

I am confused on the integrity of O’Meara Ford. February 25, 2017 I was sold a F150 Ford truck for $29,999.99 when I sat in the showroom by the fireplace and showed your salesperson it was only $23,000.00 on KB website. He told my wife we had the wrong truck and pulled it up on his phone and $29,000.00. Pull the cameras in your showroom. He told me the sales manager wanted to buy it and he was in a pricing bid with me so I had to act quickly. I went to an independent mechanic who told me not to drive this truck…. It was not safe because the brakes and rotors were completely worn out. The service department at Omera confirmed to me that the truck never went through what I was told by the sales department their superior quality inspection! They replaced them. I still have issues with the truck. SHAME on this dealership for not returning my calls, not being honest with me and ignoring me for months and telling me you were working on fixing the issue. You had the truck for 2 weeks and you still did not know what was causing the transmission slipping. Today you offered me a negative $8,000.00 and wanted me to get another truck owing O’Meara another out of my pocket $18,000.00 I am just sick that you blamed a salesperson that you fired. You did not make this right and NO, I AM NOT SATISFIED! Ruben (used sales manager) do not ever tell me my wife will calm down and come back to make a deal. You disrespected us and we feel strongly that you cheated us out of our hard-earned money.

Ruben Chavez