O'Meara Ford

400 West 104th Avenue,
Northglenn, Colorado 80234
O'Meara Ford Info
About O'Meara Ford

O’Meara Ford Sells Trucks! Denver, Colorado’s Oldest transportation dealer exclusively offers all Ford cars and trucks, including custom Mustangs and lifted, custom designed trucks! Serving Colorado since 1913, O’Meara is a full service automotive dealership with Parts, Service, Sales, Commercial Fleet, Used Vehicles, Body Shop and Collision Center. In addition to our incredible sales, service, parts, finance, and body shop departments, we have a Heidi's Deli located on-site next to our showroom for your dining pleasure! Heidi's is a Colorado-based restaurant chain with an outstanding menu!

About O'Meara Ford

Christine
1/14/2016

"Daniel is awesome!"

I bought a new ford escape in December from O'Meara and surprising had a great experience. I was very cautious as I read all of these reviews but I worked with Daniel and highly recommend him. He was great! There was never any pressure from him and he was so pleasant to work with. Another salesman tried to take over on a day when Daniel was off and I wasn't having it. I disliked the pressure I felt from 2nd salesman and refused to work with anyone else other than Daniel. My advice, ask for Daniel when you get there. He'll treat you right.

Kp76
1/08/2016

"Horrible "family" dealership"

Went into this dealership after speaking to them on the phone looking for help in rebuilding credit with a car purchase. It' s a sad state when people take advantage of your situation rather than actually help you or at least admit that they can't help you. I was sold a high mileage Mitsubishi Eclipse that was "cleaned up" with a wipe down of amour all. GPS was put on this piece of crap car and it has not run since. On top of them not even having a clear title at sale. Emails, calls have done nothing. The finance company is even worse in their totally unprofessional behavior. Several promises that someone would come and look at the car did not happen. Months of work and money spent were wasted. 1 star is far too generous for omeara and rally motor company. Never again will I visit this dealer or even recommend it to others.

Iwasscrewed!
1/06/2016

"Don't waste your time; ABSOLUTELY CRIMINAL!"

This dealership is the epitome of a used car lot. Sure, it is a Ford Dealership that deals in new cars, but it is a shady, slimy, underhanded house of deception. Integrity has absolutely no place at this dealership. I went in on New Years Eve day, because they advertised "year end close out" sale. I knew that it would be a several hour process, because this industry is horrifically dishonest by nature and will keep you there as long a they can. It is just part of the game, and these unscrupulous FOOLS don't know how much more volume they could do by being ethical. When all was said and done, I came to an agreement, shook hands on the deal, and signed the papers. I drove away in the car I'd bought at the agreed upon terms SIX hours later. As a side note, during the final paperwork, the extended warranty scam was offered to me. When I declined, the guy was so obviously upset that he hadn't successfully duped me, that he started shoving papers around his desk and practically calling me an idiot. Well, a few days later, they call me and say I need to come back in and sign a few more papers because the financing didn't go through. I had a bill of sale, and a number of other papers that stated the terms of the loan, etc. I had already added the car to my insurance. I said I thought we had a deal, and the "nonchalant, monotone guy said, "oh no, we have a deal...just come on in, and I'll tell you what happened. The rate is just a bit higher, that's all." Keep in mind, that the "little increase to your monthly payment" by 25 bucks or so, actually costs you a couple thousand dollars, that they get right away when the loan is funded. Don't do it! This is the typical dishonest, unscrupulous, unethical, heartless, criminal type of used car lot antics, that you have always heard of....right down to the pathetic 1970s "parted down the middle and feathered back" hairdo! AND, the salesman even came to my front door at 10:15 PM at night, a few days later, to tell me I have to come in and sign more papers. No kidding! Say away, stay far away! I am going to rally a class action law suit against this place! Who's with me?

Tyler Lehmann-Finance

dlanger
11/02/2015

"very unsatisfactory experience"

On July 19th I was giving a price for a trade in difference. On July 21st I returned to make the deal and the amount had gone up $3,000. They claim I was never given that price and something about a rebate expiring. They turned what was supposed to be a good experience into a nightmare.

Irwin Gallina

brash222
9/23/2015

"Amended from 1 to 3....."

Amending this review after meeting with Paige O'Meara...it's really too bad that our car buying experience had to be what it was, but bravo to an owner who genuinely cares about his customers and went out of his way to make things right with us....a few of the employees here should take note of the behavior of their owner/leader and they should practice the values that the O'Mearas uphold...we did have a good experience with Gilbert, he was really great and James in Finance was polite and professional....at the end of the day, our bad deal was made right by the owner, I think though, that we all wish it had never gotten that far....After meeting with the owner, my trust has begun to be restored, and I just hope that it can continue to grow, but that will depend on the employees practicing and following the very ideals that generations of O'Mearas have been living by for the last 100 years or so...after all.."Men honor men who honor their fellow men" - Ken Alstad shockingly appalling and borderline criminal...unethical, unprofessional and crooked...shady, dishonest, and straight up liars..this establishment is an embarrassment and a disgrace to the community and the entire state...this dealership is tarnishing the Ford brand and reputation...their business tactics are slimy and low, and just plain wrong....buying and driving a new car should be exciting and fun..i don't even want it anymore..it makes me sick to even look at it knowing now how crooked O'Meara Ford is...don't think for one second that the GM will correct the bad deals the salesmen rope you into...he's just as sneaky and slimy as the rest of them...i wonder if the previous O'Meara family owner's know what type of business this has turned into, and what type of business these owners are turning over to their sons..simply disgusting...and sad...sad that another generation and countless numbers of people are going to be taken advantage of and deceived by O'Meara Ford..We bought a new car on Friday, went back on Saturday and bought a used car for my son. We asked for the bluebook value of the used car and received a piece of paper from the Used Car Salesman with a figure written on it. The Sales Manager kept saying what a deal we were getting on it because we had just purchased the new car the day before. We went home feeling that something just wasn't right. After doing the research on the used car that we were prevented from doing at the dealership, we found out that that car was priced $10,000 over what it is worth. We also found we overpaid about $7,000 for the new car. That new car was on a lease, and easy to get out of, but the used car for my son was something they didn't have to work with us on. They brought the price of the used car down $6300, which was better than it was. They also dropped the lease on the new car and turned it into regular financing through the bank. When we were going over the papers, we found out that we were actually NOT getting the price reduction in the new car and that they had now bundled the used and new car together as a package deal. If we passed on the new car deal, we had to pass on the used car deal, which would have left us paying $23,000 for a car that is only worth $10,000. So, in essence, we were forced to take a bad deal to keep us safe from the worse deal. The salesmen, Used Car Manager, Sales Manager, and General Manager at this dealership are harming the community with their low and shady business deals. I'm quite frankly appalled that businesses like this are still in operation. I rated them straight 1's across the board...but don't get me wrong, they were friendly...too bad it wasn't genuine..

The Used Car Manager and the General Manager

Bent over
9/23/2015

"How crooked these guys are"

Make sure you check every thing these guys tell you don't believe a word they say cause no one they're takes responsibility for they're own actions they are very crooked

Sales manager

atwunder6767
9/19/2015

"Bunch of Clowns! "

Beware!! This dealership is simply the worst ever. They offer no service, no return calls, will dump you into a voicemail system that is full and you can't even leave a message.. This is not a one time thing.. This is over 3 months. To date 53 calls, 41 messages left and ZERO return calls. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.. RUN AWAY!

Sherwood

loveit
9/12/2015

"best car buying experience!"

i recently purchased a new Ford Explorer from O'Meara, Jared helped me and the experience was absolutely amazing.! I 100% recommend O'Meara and the staff!! Love my new Explorer! Thank you O'Meara!

Theresa
8/19/2015

"Amazing experience"

My husband and I went into O'Meara ford last night our salesman was Michael england that man is absolutely amazing we left with a beautiful car very satisfied and will recommend him to everyone I know there was no haggle no bs straight to the point got what we liked and now we are happy owners I highly recommend Michael england at O'Meara ford northglenn

Kirby C
8/18/2015

"Horrible Customer Service "

Adrian Flores is a horrible salesman and has no customer service skills. He is rude and disrespectful. You do not force someone to run there credit before you will even let them test drive a vehicle. Especially when they have cash in hand. You do not argue with customers, you are a horrible salesman! These guys do not even dress nice or act professional.... Do not buy a car from them. And Adrain you can take your sunglasses off when the suns not out.

Reviews of Daniel McCrary