O'Meara Ford

400 West 104th Avenue,
Northglenn, Colorado 80234
O'Meara Ford Info
About O'Meara Ford

O’Meara Ford Sells Trucks! Denver, Colorado’s Oldest transportation dealer exclusively offers all Ford cars and trucks, including custom Mustangs and lifted, custom designed trucks! Serving Colorado since 1913, O’Meara is a full service automotive dealership with Parts, Service, Sales, Commercial Fleet, Used Vehicles, Body Shop and Collision Center. In addition to our incredible sales, service, parts, finance, and body shop departments, we have a Heidi's Deli located on-site next to our showroom for your dining pleasure! Heidi's is a Colorado-based restaurant chain with an outstanding menu!

About O'Meara Ford

Jessaporter
3/05/2015

"Great customer service!"

I bought a new car from here and my overall experience was amazing! My Salesman Nicodemus Gamet was very helpful from the minute I walked through the door. He was friendly, professional, and really helped me get the right car for me with the right payments. It can always be stressful buying a new car, and Nicodemus really made my experience a whole lot better. I would definitely recommend buying a car from him!

Nicodemus Gamet

mojopirtz
2/16/2015

"Was just shopping around until I met Mike England at O meara"

Mike was Amazing. I came in with no credit and really didn't expect the dealer to even hardly talk to me let alone treat me with the respect that Mike England did. He helped me every step of the way and put me in a car that day. I still cannot believe it. I felt like I was the most important person on the lot to him and i truely felt that he cared about my situation and gave me great advice on how to build my credit and thats what i am set up to do.. I cannot thank him enough. I will be sending everyone i know in the market for a car his way.. Thank you Again Mike, Joe Pirtz

Mom
1/27/2015

"They lie to get you in the door."

The manager emailed me several times before I finally decided to check O'Meara out. He assured me we could do most things by internet and then, when I came in, finalize everything. After communicating for days by email with their internet manager, going over credit, agreeing on a car and a downpayment, arranging for insurance, and even making an appointment, I got there and suddenly he was too busy, came out for two minutes to say hello before passing me off to several other managers who had no idea of what he was talking about, flat out saying he had lied, that his terms (that I have in writing) weren't possible, and they wouldn't even show me the car I had selected to work on. Then a finance manager came out and took us out back and showed us several junk cars that they said we'd qualify for, then apologized again for his manager. They absolutely did a Bait and Switch, a Good Cop/Bad Cop, and a few other old tricks while we were there. We even overheard an elderly lady complaining to the managers about the very same manager having lied to her. We left and will never go there again. It all felt so sleazy.

manuel
1/13/2015

"worries experience "

worries customer service, they dont care about about their customers safety at all ,they only care about sales . i totally dont recommend this place at all!! i

linda
1/08/2015

"poor customer service! "

Jan 3rd, I went to Omeara, needed 2 rear tires, mount & balance, alignment & oil change, everything was great until Jan 6th, was shopping in Brighton & came out to find a flat tire, I aired it up & drove about a 1/2 mile to discount tire, they took me in 5 minutes before closing, they performed major surgery on the tire & could not save it, they told me they could put the spare on, but I wasn't comfortable driving home, to work the next morning & then to Omeara, in hopes they would replace the tire, I only had $50.00 to my name & discount sold me a $80.00 tire for $50.00. When I contacted Omeara the next day, I was told since I didn't buy 4 tires, there was nothing they could do for me, I explained to them, I didn't need 4 tires I only needed 2, my family has always taken all our vehicles to Omeara for service & we've also order parts from them, we've been a very loyal ford family, Omeara's response was absolutely ridiculous, said it was not their fault, I must have hit a pothole, even though the tire was only 3 days old, they would not compensate me anything, but a free oil change, this loyal customer will never do business with Omeara again. I explained to them, I'm on a single income & live paycheck to paycheck, pretty sure if they can comp a free oil change, they can comp a tire. Terrible customer service.

Lauryn Williams & Tom Lesnansky

Poo
1/02/2015

"Be Smart! Go internet!"

We know from past experience how much time at the dealership you can save by contacting them via internet first and getting the deal confirmed through an internet salesman. Michael John, mjohn@omearaford.com was an excellent contact. He is professional, non-pressuring and most helpful in arriving at a price that I was happy with. Once at the dealership we dealt with Jared Maes, jmeas@omearaford.com. who was most helpful in finalizing my purchase with the fewest obstacles you always encounter when financing a car. A great experience! I am thrilled with my new Ford Edge.

quietrage
11/15/2014

"High pressure sales and they dont back the cars they sell"

They sold me a car without disclosing the modifications. NEVER EVER buy anything from them. Liars and cheats is all you need to know. High pressure sales and bogus contingency waivers is just the beginning of this rude dealership.

Tabon96
10/17/2014

"Very dissatisfied"

Bought two vehicles a month ago from omera ford. When I got home I found out that they over charged me on one of the vehicles. Contacted the sales manager and he was very rude and will not correct the problem! I asked to set up a meeting with mr. Omera to get this resolved and he ended up hanging up on me. I will now never recommend anyone to buy a vehicle there or go back myself! When we were planning on getting a lift and new tires from there, but now we will go elsewhere. Not sure whatever happened to customer service.

Collin

pedro.espinoza.507
10/12/2014

"O'meara Fraud"

They ask for your credit card then hold it till you cave, they could not finance me then kept my down payment after done deal

larauski
7/29/2014

"Certified is questionable"

We bought a $46K Explorer from O'Meara, just one season old with 25K miles. Should've been perfect off the lot, but filling it with gas the first night it clicked as if full whereas the gas gauge showed empty. As we bought late in the evening on a Monday, I brought it back on Friday for the service appt. They fixed the gas sensor and I had it back Friday night: 2 extra trips to the service dept right there. Then on Monday 3 days later, it hesitated and jerked while accelerating. Back to the service bay. They had it another 3 weeks while they tried to figure out the issue - a gas injector problem which they finally solved by pulling the part from the national production line. Regarding restitution for our 4 extra trips there, being sold a non-drivable vehicle, paying the 1st month payment plus insurance, Ford paid one month's payment (for time which we didn't actually get to use the car) and O'Meara offered nothing else. O'Meara staff were kind and courteous throughout the building, but it cost us money to own a car we could not drive. Certified when bought? Doesn't seem likely as there were 2 issues in first week of purchase. My sense is they hope we forgot about the issue and drop it as it's more hassle to follow through with our requests for some restitution for insurance, trips, and inconvenience. I won't mention the salesperson as he was great and I'll give the benefit of the doubt that he's just caught up in a larger organization he can't affect.

Reviews of Michael John