O'Meara Ford

Internet Manager

September 15, 2017

"Awsome service"

- Mikepeterson1205

They never fail to take care of me and make me one hundred percent happy customer. Lauren always takes very good care of me. Thank you

Lauryn

August 27, 2017

"Never again"

- GreatDane

Told me i was approved to lease a car with no downpayment. I drove 1 1/2 hours, when i arrived they told me i had to put down 6000$???? They lied to me several time and I left without a car. Never again.

Keith

August 19, 2017

"Only come to O'Meara for frustration"

- Joel B

Customer service is the lowest priority for O'Meara Ford. I own 2 Ford vehicles and this is the closest dealership. The service department has little to no idea what they are doing. I have shown them in their documentation where it clearly states that an item is covered under the warranty. Once the vehicle is checked in, communication completely stops. A 2 hour service saw my vehicle in their shop for 2 days without any explanation from O'Meara. After calling them, the car still wasn't done. We picked it up for use over the weekend and brought it back in for another 2 hours to be completed. The only time management gets involved is when I completed their survey. The sales department is just as bad. We went to O’Meara knowing exactly what we wanted and what we would pay for it. The first salesman wasted our time for about 4 hours. After he told me that I needed to do my research I told him I needed another salesman. Total time at the dealership for the purchase was 9 hours. Taking delivery of the vehicle was another hour. If you are looking for frustration, this is the dealership for you. If you value you time and happiness, go somewhere else.

Service Department