O'Meara Ford

400 West 104th Avenue,
Northglenn, Colorado 80234
O'Meara Ford Info
About O'Meara Ford

O’Meara Ford Sells Trucks! Denver, Colorado’s Oldest transportation dealer exclusively offers all Ford cars and trucks, including custom Mustangs and lifted, custom designed trucks! Serving Colorado since 1913, O’Meara is a full service automotive dealership with Parts, Service, Sales, Commercial Fleet, Used Vehicles, Body Shop and Collision Center. In addition to our incredible sales, service, parts, finance, and body shop departments, we have a Heidi's Deli located on-site next to our showroom for your dining pleasure! Heidi's is a Colorado-based restaurant chain with an outstanding menu!

About O'Meara Ford

admthims
3/27/2015

"Jessica is great."

Jessica was friendly knowledgeable, and was a joy to be around. Jessica made us comfortable with our truck purchase. If I was the owner I would have her train new sales persons

Jessica

jenter

"Mr Michael England. "

I am in the process of Bankruptcy and I am currently without a car. I have been speaking to one of your salesmen about purchasing a vehicle. Michael England has been very helpful and has answered every question I have had. When the time is right for me to buy a car I will be buying my car from Mr England.

Angel

"great employee"

Alexis Tyree is a great employee good customer service and I rate 5 star the food was great I recommend this car dealer ship to everyone I know cause of the great experience

guests deli

"Great experience!"

Had a really great experience with my salesman nick or nicodemus. He was very professional and helped me and my family out. I would definitely recommend this salesman to everyone! We love our escape!

Jessaporter
3/05/2015

"Great customer service!"

I bought a new car from here and my overall experience was amazing! My Salesman Nicodemus Gamet was very helpful from the minute I walked through the door. He was friendly, professional, and really helped me get the right car for me with the right payments. It can always be stressful buying a new car, and Nicodemus really made my experience a whole lot better. I would definitely recommend buying a car from him!

Nicodemus Gamet

mojopirtz
2/16/2015

"Was just shopping around until I met Mike England at O meara"

Mike was Amazing. I came in with no credit and really didn't expect the dealer to even hardly talk to me let alone treat me with the respect that Mike England did. He helped me every step of the way and put me in a car that day. I still cannot believe it. I felt like I was the most important person on the lot to him and i truely felt that he cared about my situation and gave me great advice on how to build my credit and thats what i am set up to do.. I cannot thank him enough. I will be sending everyone i know in the market for a car his way.. Thank you Again Mike, Joe Pirtz

Mom
1/27/2015

"They lie to get you in the door."

The manager emailed me several times before I finally decided to check O'Meara out. He assured me we could do most things by internet and then, when I came in, finalize everything. After communicating for days by email with their internet manager, going over credit, agreeing on a car and a downpayment, arranging for insurance, and even making an appointment, I got there and suddenly he was too busy, came out for two minutes to say hello before passing me off to several other managers who had no idea of what he was talking about, flat out saying he had lied, that his terms (that I have in writing) weren't possible, and they wouldn't even show me the car I had selected to work on. Then a finance manager came out and took us out back and showed us several junk cars that they said we'd qualify for, then apologized again for his manager. They absolutely did a Bait and Switch, a Good Cop/Bad Cop, and a few other old tricks while we were there. We even overheard an elderly lady complaining to the managers about the very same manager having lied to her. We left and will never go there again. It all felt so sleazy.

manuel
1/13/2015

"worries experience "

worries customer service, they dont care about about their customers safety at all ,they only care about sales . i totally dont recommend this place at all!! i

linda
1/08/2015

"poor customer service! "

Jan 3rd, I went to Omeara, needed 2 rear tires, mount & balance, alignment & oil change, everything was great until Jan 6th, was shopping in Brighton & came out to find a flat tire, I aired it up & drove about a 1/2 mile to discount tire, they took me in 5 minutes before closing, they performed major surgery on the tire & could not save it, they told me they could put the spare on, but I wasn't comfortable driving home, to work the next morning & then to Omeara, in hopes they would replace the tire, I only had $50.00 to my name & discount sold me a $80.00 tire for $50.00. When I contacted Omeara the next day, I was told since I didn't buy 4 tires, there was nothing they could do for me, I explained to them, I didn't need 4 tires I only needed 2, my family has always taken all our vehicles to Omeara for service & we've also order parts from them, we've been a very loyal ford family, Omeara's response was absolutely ridiculous, said it was not their fault, I must have hit a pothole, even though the tire was only 3 days old, they would not compensate me anything, but a free oil change, this loyal customer will never do business with Omeara again. I explained to them, I'm on a single income & live paycheck to paycheck, pretty sure if they can comp a free oil change, they can comp a tire. Terrible customer service.

Lauryn Williams & Tom Lesnansky

Poo
1/02/2015

"Be Smart! Go internet!"

We know from past experience how much time at the dealership you can save by contacting them via internet first and getting the deal confirmed through an internet salesman. Michael John, mjohn@omearaford.com was an excellent contact. He is professional, non-pressuring and most helpful in arriving at a price that I was happy with. Once at the dealership we dealt with Jared Maes, jmeas@omearaford.com. who was most helpful in finalizing my purchase with the fewest obstacles you always encounter when financing a car. A great experience! I am thrilled with my new Ford Edge.

Reviews of Michael England