O'Meara Ford

O'Meara Ford
Call
O'Meara Ford Info
About O'Meara Ford

O’Meara Ford Sells Trucks! Denver, Colorado’s Oldest transportation dealer exclusively offers all Ford cars and trucks, including custom Mustangs and lifted, custom designed trucks! Serving Colorado since 1913, O’Meara is a full service automotive dealership with Parts, Service, Sales, Commercial Fleet, Used Vehicles, Body Shop and Collision Center. In addition to our incredible sales, service, parts, finance, and body shop departments, we have a Heidi's Deli located on-site next to our showroom for your dining pleasure! Heidi's is a Colorado-based restaurant chain with an outstanding menu!

About O'Meara Ford

"Certified is questionable"

We bought a $46K Explorer from O'Meara, just one season old with 25K miles. Should've been perfect off the lot, but filling it with gas the first night it clicked as if full whereas the gas gauge showed empty. As we bought late in the evening on a Monday, I brought it back on Friday for the service appt. They fixed the gas sensor and I had it back Friday night: 2 extra trips to the service dept right there. Then on Monday 3 days later, it hesitated and jerked while accelerating. Back to the service bay. They had it another 3 weeks while they tried to figure out the issue - a gas injector problem which they finally solved by pulling the part from the national production line. Regarding restitution for our 4 extra trips there, being sold a non-drivable vehicle, paying the 1st month payment plus insurance, Ford paid one month's payment (for time which we didn't actually get to use the car) and O'Meara offered nothing else. O'Meara staff were kind and courteous throughout the building, but it cost us money to own a car we could not drive. Certified when bought? Doesn't seem likely as there were 2 issues in first week of purchase. My sense is they hope we forgot about the issue and drop it as it's more hassle to follow through with our requests for some restitution for insurance, trips, and inconvenience. I won't mention the salesperson as he was great and I'll give the benefit of the doubt that he's just caught up in a larger organization he can't affect.

"Great customer service"

We had another great experience at O'mera. Tyler and Tony were very professional and determined to get us the Vehicle we wanted that fit our budget. We are very pleased.

"Great sale"

Worked with Shawna on the purchase of my new truck. She did not pressure me into buying g and was very helpful. I would definitely recommend her for my next auto purchase. She was great with following up after the sale and made sure I was happy with my purchase

"O'meara "

Wonderful cars, beautiful dealership, outstanding young man. Found the new Ford Fusion I wanted at the price I needed it to be! Great job David for going above and beyond for me!

David Quintana

"Second new vehicle in two years from O'meara ford"

This is my second new vehicle from this dealership in a time span of two years. I am sure you can understand why I returned.

"sales consultant"

Great guy I bought 2 truck s from him always a great deal and a pleasure working with him . Definitely would recommend to my friends and family.

"Horrible - Worst dealership ever!!"

Went to O'Meara looking for a used car and right from the start I knew I should have left. Before I could even get out of the car in the parking lot, I was attacked like Vultures to a dead carcass. Asked if I could just go look around and was asked to "come inside and see what you can afford". Again stated that I just wanted to look around first. The salesman was reluctant, but finally let me go look at the cars on the lot. Found a car and went for a test drive. Decided I liked the car and went in to discuss terms. Informed them that I was not looking to spend more than $500/month and not going to put down anything more than $1000. I have bought many cars in my life and told the salesman that I was not going to go through there "games" of negotiating. I again informed then that I did not want to pay more than $500/mo and of course the first offer they come back with was $700/mo. Told them to have a nice day and decided to leave. Was caught by the sales manager and told him why i was leaving. He informed me that he could make a deal with me with no problems. After waiting nearly 2 hours, he told me my credit was not good enough and that he could only get me into a cheaper car. I again told them to have a nice day and attempted to leave. When I got to my car, another salesman approached me and said that he was going to make it work for me and that the car would be mine for $510/Month. I said that was a deal and did the paperwork and left with my "new" car. 1 week later I was called back to the dealership stating that the deal actually wasn't done and that I would need to put more money down or get a co-signer. Asked them why it took a week to figure this out and did not get an answer. ( I always seemed to get the runaround when I needed a question answered) After all was said and done they increased my payment over $70. To make things worse I was driving home from the dealership and I got a flat tire. Took it back and they refused to fix it because it wasn't covered under the warranty (They did inform me that if I wanted them to fix it, they would have to replace all 4 tires - it was their policy). So not only did they lie to me they also attempted to scam me for another $1500. (I went to Discount Tire the next day and they replaced my one tire because the other tires were still within the parameters of not having to be replaced.) I Thought I was done with the nightmare, but after 45 days, I went to get plates and the paperwork wasn't submitted to the county yet. Called them and again no answer to my questions. Took another 30 days and intervention from the Clerk and Recorder to get my plates. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN AND I TRUST THAT NO ONE ELSE DOES EITHER!!!!!

"Very Unsatisfied"

We had a very sad and unfortunate experience at O'Meara Ford today. First when you pull in the sales people police the parking spots, standing right at the top of the spot. So you are attacked as soon as you step out of your car. The man who met us didn't really bother to get to know us. He wanted to pin us down on how much we wanted to spend per month without even talking about the car. When we said we wanted to take the car for a spin he just ignored that request and went on about how we couldn't get out of the place for anything less than $500/mos. He didn't even ask how much we were willing to put down. We said we wanted to look around and he walked off without a word. This was the worst dealership experience we've ever had. It is a shame. I've loved Mustangs since I was a kid. He probably could have let the car sell itself but I never even got to test drive one and probably never will. Sad.

Did not give name

"Salesperson"

Mike England was very knowledgeable and was very helpful. He knew about different cars and pointed out different ones we might be interested in. My daughter was set on one kind of car and it was not on the lot. Mike was very sad that he was not able to help us. I will come back again if I ever need another car. Joan M

"Terrific experience"

Michael Johns and Gilbert Martinez made my buying experience just the best. I have never been treated so special and with such care to make sure I understood every detail. Gilbert went over all of the features several times to make sure I understood my new Hi Tech 2014 Ford Escape Titanium. Mike Miller went over the paperwork in great detail to make sure everything was to my understanding. All in all these guys are just the best. Thanks again Nadine

Aurelio Sierra