O'Meara Ford

400 West 104th Avenue,
Northglenn, Colorado 80234
O'Meara Ford Info
About O'Meara Ford

O’Meara Ford Sells Trucks! Denver, Colorado’s Oldest transportation dealer exclusively offers all Ford cars and trucks, including custom Mustangs and lifted, custom designed trucks! Serving Colorado since 1913, O’Meara is a full service automotive dealership with Parts, Service, Sales, Commercial Fleet, Used Vehicles, Body Shop and Collision Center. In addition to our incredible sales, service, parts, finance, and body shop departments, we have a Heidi's Deli located on-site next to our showroom for your dining pleasure! Heidi's is a Colorado-based restaurant chain with an outstanding menu!

About O'Meara Ford

divastr27
9/24/2016

"A great experience!"

I would like to send some love your way to your entire dealership. Having to buy a new car recently was very difficult because it was after I was in an accident. John Pallatt made the stress and sadness of it much easier. He was patient with me when I had to test drive the Ford Escape I wanted. Funny, kind, people person, genuine, and trustworthy are all the ways I would describe John. He made buying a new car an enjoyable experience after such a difficult time in my life. John treated both my mom and I with much respect. Plus, he is a Denver Broncos fan so I would say he is a pretty good guy. When I was having problems with the fancy radio system in my car a week later he took time out of his day to help me figure it out. Your entire dealership is always great to work with (my family has been buying cars from O'Meara Ford for many years.) Thank you for your commitment to your customers and hiring staff like John. I will definitely recommend your dealership to any family member or friend. Sincerely, Teri (A satisfied customer)

denver5280
9/23/2016

"A refreshing experience"

I recently had the pleasure of working with Ahmad and never before have I been treated with such professionalism. He made my purchase easy. Look him up!

Aflorez4476
9/21/2016

"Special Finance"

Khemary Nhim provided an experience that no other dealership has nor could ever duplicate! Fisrt of all, he doesnt embody your typical car salesman; more so a professional consultant. Khemary also treated my family & I with the upmost respect, while constantly offering us food and beverages and making my kids feel comfortable as well. Khemary was not pushy and made the buying process really transparent, simple, and hassle free (especially compared to the other dealerships Ive purchased from previously). If you are looking for an honest, fun, respectful, and knowledgeable sales professional...definately ask for Khemary. You will not be disappointed!

Khemary Nhim

Christi Eldridge
9/21/2016

"I'm 19 and bought a car! "

I didn't think I could get a car but omeara ford made it possible! !! I got a car on my own with very little down and great payment. Luis B. was a huge help! !! Great service! !!

Luis Ballesteros

Roguewar

"Amazing sales team "

I bought my first brand new car this year from O'Meara Ford my sales lady Jessica Barrett was amazing best car buying experience I've ever had can't wait to buy my next new car at O'Meara.

Jessica Barrett

Van

"Long-Time Customer"

We have used O'Meara Ford for service on at least five (5) different vehicles over the past eleven (11) years but had never bought any vehicle from this dealership. On Friday, September 2nd, during the Labor Day Weekend sale, we contacted Jason Greer on the internet. He met us at the dealership and spent a long time with us going over the type of vehicles we were interested in. We took a test drive and he sat with us in the car to demonstrate all the innovative technologies that ere new to us. A price was agreed upon and we bought a 2015 Ford Fusion. Jason was friendly, answered all out questions, and stayed engaged in all discussions with us. We have since spoken with him on a couple of other visits to the dealership and have found him to be helpful at all times. My wife had insisted that if we got "high pressure sales talks" she would walk out. It never happened. She stayed. We are pleased.

Randy350

"Extremely pleasant"

Ahmad was very proffesional and easy to work with. Made my experience very simple and understanding too, best car purchasing experience I have ever had. He also made sure I understood every feature of the vehicle, as there are so many in the new models.

Ahmad Naimi

Shawn

"Great Experience"

My husband I bought a Ford Escape from O'Meara Ford in July. Michael John and I had been emailing and texting for a few weeks. When we decided to go in he did everything he had promised in our conversations he was very understanding, helpful and honest I would definitely buy from O'Meara with his help and advise again. Thank you! Gene & Shawn Jacobson

Charleyd101

"Best experience"

Ahmad Naimi had called me back the day after I had given an interest and couldn't be any happier. Now I'm not getting dirty fixing my 97 Corolla I'm enjoying the ford connect. Look forward to going back when I need it.

Ahmad

Chance
9/15/2016

"Great dealership and sales team"

My daughter and I visited this dealership off of recommendations from other friends. I had spoken to Jason Greer over the phone in reference to a used vehicle they had. When we walked in the door I was pleasantly surprised of how clean and inviting the lobby was. Jason met us at the door and was very friendly. Jason showed us the car we were looking at along with many others. At no time did I feel pressured into a sale. The car was great quality, clean and drove very well. The price was good and fair. Jason and the dealership were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him. Thank you

Reviews of Jason Greer