O'Meara Ford

400 West 104th Avenue,
Northglenn, Colorado 80234
O'Meara Ford Info
About O'Meara Ford

O’Meara Ford Sells Trucks! Denver, Colorado’s Oldest transportation dealer exclusively offers all Ford cars and trucks, including custom Mustangs and lifted, custom designed trucks! Serving Colorado since 1913, O’Meara is a full service automotive dealership with Parts, Service, Sales, Commercial Fleet, Used Vehicles, Body Shop and Collision Center. In addition to our incredible sales, service, parts, finance, and body shop departments, we have a Heidi's Deli located on-site next to our showroom for your dining pleasure! Heidi's is a Colorado-based restaurant chain with an outstanding menu!

About O'Meara Ford

Alonzo
7/17/2015

"AWESOME EXPENERIENCE WITH OUR SALESMAN"

Irwin Gallina helped us find the vehicle we wanted within the price range we were searching. We were not able to purchase a new vehicle for the price range we were looking for, but he helped us find a Certified used 2014 Limited Ford Explorer that was in great condition. He definitely understood our wants and needs. The end result was that we got a heck of a deal!

IRWIN GALLINA

V
7/15/2015

"MICHAEL ENGLAND "

My credit was not to where it needed to be to purchase a vehicle. I had just lost everything. Michael England provided me with different options, was honest from the beginning. He helped me get a car into which other dealerships would not even call me back.Great customer service. Thank you

Dee Lynn Vasquez
7/13/2015

"Michael England"

Mike was very professional, made me feel comfortable even though my credit was very bad, he worked for us, not against us. I would go back just because of Mike. Very pleased with our purchase

AMI
5/28/2015

"Jason Maes"

I recently purchased a 2015 Ford Fusion and Jason was extremely helpful. I have recommended to all of my friends that they ask for him if they are in the market to buy a new car.

howard8247
5/25/2015

"finance"

My friend she wanted a purchase finance told even after she said this is a purchase he told her everyone signs these papers.

Misc
5/02/2015

"great customer service"

Met Brad through a high school fundraiser. My husband is in the market for a truck. Bed had great customer service and follow up skills. Very pleasant to deal with!

cogurl0124
4/24/2015

"Absolutely horrible "

We were blatantly lied to by the sales associate when we asked if the vehicle was 4 wheel drive. It took 4 days total to come to resolution and at which they didn't see to care or be apologetic for the experience. Also just received my Ford Viewpoint survey earlier this week, go to do it and it said it had already been done...so now they're falsifying surveys. No one should ever have to go thru a car buying experience like this. It's sad that my Father had a bad experience with this same dealership 30+ years ago when he used to live here. I wish he would have warned me ahead of time. Obviously nothing has changed with O'Meara Ford.

Kimary

nickstoebe
4/17/2015

"It was great to finally get financed on a used truck"

I bought a 2007 GMC truck, the service was great. They even stayed until 10:00 at night to get the deal done so I could take the truck that night

leahann12
4/14/2015

"Great experience"

Freddy Mendoza made my vehicle buying a great experience. He went way out of his way to ensure that I was comfortable with my decision. This was the first time ever buying a car that I didn't feel stressed or taken advantage of by a car dealership; I highly recommend going to O'Meara Ford and asking for Freddy if you want a good deal and great customer service...thanks Freddy!

FunRun
4/11/2015

"Good Experience"

Mr. Duque was extremely friendly and helpful in our vehicle buying process. He was knowledgeable about the different models and we didn't feel overly pressured to make an on the spot decision. The customer service was excellent. We will be back to buy our vehicle from O'Meara.

Camilo Duque