O'Meara Ford

Gilbert Martinez

May 05, 2017

"I love O'Meara Ford"

- Whitneystuchlik

So, coming from being raised in a GM only family I am beyond pleasantly surprised by my Ford and the service I received. Cosmin helped me and was the exact opposite of what you think of when you think of a "car salesman". He was not pushy what so ever, he was kind, patient, genuine and an all around good guy. He cared more about helping me get into a good vehicle or what I could afford than what his commission would be. This was my first time I'd ever bought a vehicle all by myself, all alone at that. The entire staff I worked with there was authentically professional and good people. I couldn't be happier.

Cosmin Olea

April 22, 2017

"Don't care about you and just want your money!"

- Soccer12!

Needed a vehicle, first time buyer, Kamari, took advantage of us! For a car that was only worth 18k maybe 19k and actually sold for 21k. Do the math, $495.00 payment for 72 months!?! Thanks for screwing us over O'Meara Ford and sales team.

Kamari

March 11, 2017

"Terrible Buying Experience"

- Scott Trowbridge

Terrible experience at O’meara Ford in Northglenn Colorado, Salesman seemed distracted like he was more concerned with socializing with his coworkers than selling me a car. In negotiations, we agreed on a price plus dealer fees; before signing I asked “What are the dealer fees?”. The salesman said “$599” so I signed. When I got back to financing they started getting the paperwork ready. I had to ask to see a detailed breakdown of what I was going to pay for. When it was shown to me it said “ETCH” and had a fee of $335. I said, “What is that? I don’t want to pay for it whatever it is, no one told me of an ETCH fee.” The financial manager seemed flustered and said I have to because all their cars are sold with it. I replied “I was told the dealer fees were $599.” The financial manager said that the salesmen are supposed to tell us about this upfront and he wasn’t sure why he didn’t. At this point he kept preparing the paperwork. Don’t trust this dealer. If you expect any support after the purchase I would toss that idea out the window. I called back the next day to express my dissatisfaction with the ETCH fee and what felt like shady dealings. I got through to a sales manager, she took down my information and said she would get to the bottom of it and get back to me. Low and behold, she never called me back. Three more calls throughout the week and still they never called me back. Each time they would transfer me to someone’s voicemail. Finally, I called back a bit upset at this point and asked why they wouldn’t call me back. The receptionist said she would go talk to a sales manager and get back to me, she promised. Well, 20 minutes later she did call back but only to tell me I would be contacted by the sales manager. Now it is 3 weeks after and still… no call back. Please, spend your money elsewhere, O’meara Ford is not worth your time. They burned me, I will never give them my money again and really for your sake, I hope you do the same.

Kyle Simpson