O'Reilly Buick GMC

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

O'Reilly Buick GMC

O'Reilly Buick GMC Info
About O'Reilly Buick GMC

10 Reasons To Shop at O'Reilly Buick GMC of Newtown Square, PA Most Competitive Pricing Free State Inspection Preferred Owner Program Courtesy Shuttle Service Discounted Service Emailed Monthly Saturday Service Hours Free Membership to Applecross Country Club Online Service Appointments State of the Art Service Facility Monthly Service Reminders

About O'Reilly Buick GMC

Tavernman

"A Great Experience!!!"

A great experience at O'Reilly. David Crawford was excellent in helping me decide which car I should buy according to the criteria I presented him...plus he went out of his way to go over all the technical amenities of the car. He left the door open for me stating that I can contact him anytime if I needed any additional tutoring...this was a big plus for me!!! His personality was great...he knows how to relate to people...One day I was in the area so I stopped in O'Reilly's to say hello and Dave asked me again how I was doing with the car and offered to review the information he showed me when I bought the car. Everyone at O'Reilly treated me with warmth...the GM, Ken, was very nice and accommodating. I definitely would recommend this dealership to my friends.

RobynChek

"Overall excellent experience"

We found the experience with the sales person (David Crawford) a pleasant one. We are very happy with the vehicle as it has met all of our needs and expectations. We would recommend both the dealership and vehicle to people who are looking for a similar vehicle.

dhkozloff

"2015 Yukon XL"

I likely would not have purchased this SUV had it not been for the top-rate service received from Dave Crawford. His approach, where I did not feel as though I was being sold but rather helped and assisted is how all salepeople, whether at a car dealership or any where else should sell. Dave was as well-informed as possible about the car I got, and I would recommened anyone looking to puchase a GMC or Buick to go to O'Reilly and ask for Dave by name. I thank Dave for his help and approach.

Bill
12/31/2014

"Purchase of 2014 Regal GS"

Ken and Bruce were very easy to deal with. We negotiated a price we could both agree upon. The car is a perfect fit for me and my present situation.

Trexvszombies
12/30/2014

"Happy with my new car"

The folks at O'Reilly were very nice and got me in and out the door quickly. I got a great car for a good price.

kenmara914
12/10/2014

"Excellent buying experience"

This was the 3rd GMC that I've purchased from O'Reilly since 2009. All three buying experiences have been great. This time I called Ken Kovack and told him which new vehicle I was looking for. He had Dave Crawford work with me to decide which options I wanted and which ones I didn't. Instead of having to order the vehicle and wait, O'Reilly had one being delivered the following week. When the vehicle arrived, Dave had the dealer options installed and then called me to schedule a time convenient for me to pick up the vehicle. When I arrived to pick the vehicle up, everything was ready to go. The paperwork was ready to go and was completed quickly. Very positive experience. I'll purchase my next GMC from O'Reilly.

jerry8284
12/03/2014

"Fine and professional. Courteous and accommodating."

Fine reception. Businesslike and accommodating. Learned what I was looking for and went to lengths to provide the information I needed in order for me to make my decision. Courteous to the extreme.

Stewart

LeoEyes
12/02/2014

"O'Reilly"

The staff at O'Reilly made buying my first GMC a no-brainer...they were courteous, patient, and informativeā€¦I would recommend them to anyone interested in buying a GMC/Buick .

trish.weishaar
12/02/2014

"Top Notch"

I like this dealership for buying used cars because they don't just buy any used cars. They typically resell leases and that's a great thing. At other dealerships you never know what you are gonna get.

tursip5132
12/01/2014

"I could not have had a better car buying experience."

Dave made car shopping an enjoyable experience instead of a painful one. He was totally professional yet friendly and pleasant at all times. He took his time and answered all our questions thoroughly and honestly. His knowledge of every aspect of the product was a key factor in helping us make our decision. Also, rather than simply answering our questions, Dave asked us questions too so he could guide us to the vehicle that best fit our needs. We could not be happier with our new vehicle and that is due in no small part to Dave making sure the car we leased was a perfect for us.

Reviews of David Crawford