O'Reilly Buick GMC

Makes: Buick|GMC|Service Center

O'Reilly Buick GMC

O'Reilly Buick GMC Info
About O'Reilly Buick GMC

10 Reasons To Shop at O'Reilly Buick GMC of Newtown Square, PA Most Competitive Pricing Free State Inspection Preferred Owner Program Courtesy Shuttle Service Discounted Service Emailed Monthly Saturday Service Hours Free Membership to Applecross Country Club Online Service Appointments State of the Art Service Facility Monthly Service Reminders

About O'Reilly Buick GMC

"Valentine's "Great experience and purchase""

Darryl and Stew were very professional and excellent at they're jobs. Darryl helped us in every possible way to make sure we got the best deal and made sure we were very satisfied with our purchase. We will be back for sure, thanks so much. GREAT DEALERSHIP!!!!!

stewart in finance

"Acadia 2015"

Bernard Saxon was an extremely professional and helpful salesman. He greeted us at the door and we didn't have to wait for the vehicle we wanted. He helped us in every way possible

"Good Experioence!"

Darry and Ken were excellent and my experience at O'Rielly's was everything I could ask for. Great dealership!! This is my second time buying a car there. I will be back again!!!

"A refreshing experience"

My 1st Buick was purchased elsewhere, but I choose to get it serviced here. I was so impressed with the staff and work I knew I wanted to make my next purchase from here also. Glad I did! A week ago I bought a new Buick and the experience was so painless. It was great Darryl (salesman) was very professional, helpful, responsive, and no pressure. I highly recommend this dealership, and especially Darryl.

"The OReilly Experience!"

My wife and I have purchased a number of vehicles at O'Reilly and the experience has always been the same..excellent service from extraordinary service providers.

"Good friendly dealership"

I have purchased so far 2 cars from O'Rielly's and both times I had Darryl Tate as the salesperson.....he is a good knowledgable guy and caring, something a customer looks for....I recommend this dealership along with Darryl & Ken Kovack the General Manager. I love my Buick Regal GS and will certainly be dealing again with them.......my family has also purchased cars & trucks from this dealership and will again.

"Firt time dealing with O'Reilly"

We've dealt with Buick dealerships in the past and never have we been more satisfied or impressed with our salesman who greeted us with such respect and help. We told of our concerns and what we wanted most. David Crawford was tremendous with his courtesy in helping our needs. We feel David Crawford is an asset with O'Reilly. Again thank you for your time and caring in purchasing our new Buick.

"Buick enclave lease"

Dave crawford was a pleasure to deal with when we leased or Buick enclave in August. This was out first time leasing a vehicle so we has a number of questions. My wife was very anxious and had some emotional ties to the minivan we were trading in after 10 years. Dave was very humorous and knowledgable and put us at ease. It was the best experience I have had at a car dealership

"Great experience"

Stephen Borochaner was extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout my purchase. I would absolutely recommend him and the dealership. I love my new GMC Terrain Denali.

Stephen Borochaner

"Wouldn't go anywhere else"

This is my 4th Acadia I've leased from the GMC O'Reilly Dealership in Newtown Square, PA. I will not go anywhere else. Might sound odd, but I do call it my "Cheers" of car dealerships. Everyone is friendly, professional and very helpful. I can depend on Mark Robinson to move me seamlessly from one lease to another. He knows my needs and budget and crunches the numbers to always make it work. Stuart Krechmer (the finance guru) knows exactly what needs to be done to make the final piece of the sale go smoothly. The service operation headed by Karl Slifer completes the perfect package. I have never found any part of this dealership that I have ever had any complaints. I couldn't be happier with my experiences with O'Reilly GMC. I highly recommend it to anyone who is buying a GMC or Buick vehicle.

Karl Slifer(service) and Stuart Krechmer (finance) are both excellent also...!!

Reviews of Steve Wadlin