O'Reilly Buick GMC

3960 West Chester Pike,
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073
O'Reilly Buick GMC Info
About O'Reilly Buick GMC

10 Reasons To Shop at O'Reilly Buick GMC of Newtown Square, PA Most Competitive Pricing Free State Inspection Preferred Owner Program Courtesy Shuttle Service Discounted Service Emailed Monthly Saturday Service Hours Free Membership to Applecross Country Club Online Service Appointments State of the Art Service Facility Monthly Service Reminders

About O'Reilly Buick GMC

Nick G
2/11/2016

"Great buying experience dealing with O'Reilly Buick GMC!!!"

I purchased my car at O'Reilly Buick GMC 6 years ago(in 2010), which I'm still driving, and had great experience with O'Reilly's team. When my wife was in a search for a new vehicle that was the first place we stopped by. It took a minute for them to understand what we were looking for and we were pointed to the vehicle that checked all the boxes on our list, from the size of the car, the fuel consumption, the extended warranty, to the price. The hole experience was great. Bruce Casinelli was very knowledgeable and helpful and answer all the questions we had. Stuart Krechmer got the paper work and the financing done in no time. Thank you Ken Kovack for all that you and your team did to make our buying experience great!!!

Stuart Krechmer

kevin.andrew.burnett
2/10/2016

"Great Buying Experience!"

Steve W at O'Reilly GMC in Newtown Square was great to work with, and was very much a consultant and helped me make a good decision. He also was honest and upfront and didn't waste time with sales-y talk. Great experience. Mark the sales manager was excellent as well.

deritisencore
2/10/2016

"Totally professional experience!"

I became interested in purchasing a Buick Encore from ads and commentaries on the car. Because O'Reilly Buick GMC is convenient and has a good reputation in my area, I went there to begin my investigation of this new purchase. Bruce Casinelli was my O'Reilly representative. He was professional, knowledgeable, helpful and patient throughout all dealings. Bruce shared his expertise with me, my husband and my brother regarding the car itself, the financial aspects, the service provided by the dealer and he answered all questions. This was the most thorough and complete experience I have ever had in purchasing a car.

JohnnyMo44
2/09/2016

"Comfortable and personable experience"

Today car dealers get a label before you even meet them. You feel like you're another statistic; in and out to meet their numbers by their deadline. You come in hoping you won't get cheated or you hope you don't leave in disappointment. You don't have to worry about any of that at GMC of Newtown Square PA! I was treated like a friend of the family. It was comfortable and personable and it was the first time I've left a dealership feeling satisfied knowing I was given fair and honest treatment on my trade in and the purchased vehicle. That doesn't happen anywhere but it does there! You've gotta stop in and buy GMC. Jay Meaner was great and wanted me to be satisfied. It wasn't about his sale or the dealership's numbers. He made it an experience for me and my family; a great experience I won't soon forget! Thanks Jay and GMC! Great job and keep up the good work! I'll definitely see you again!

wileczek

"Purchased used vehicle."

Easy to deal with and very professional. David was great to work with, and helped make the process an easy one. Would recommend him to everyone.

Carole

"Great dealership~Great Salesman"

Knowledgeable salesman, David Crawford, helped us with every aspect of finding exactly the vehicle I wanted. So helpful, kind, personable, knowledgeable and no pressure! Stuart, the finance person was likewise so easy and pleasant to with with and very direct, clear and knowledgeable! All friendly people and a terrific environment including the administrative staff and the owner, Mr. O'Reilly.

buick#6
2/09/2016

"Easy decision and a great day."

This LaCrossse is my 3rd vehicle purchased from O'Reilly Buick/GMC. All vehicles have been outstanding. A pleasure to drive and own. Sales and service has been top-notch. Steve Barochanner and the rest of the staff were helpful and first class. So far, I love the Buck La Crosse that I purchased in late January 2016.

rvarrella
2/09/2016

"The best car dealer I've dealt with"

Steve Wadlin was very helpful a very informative about my Terrain.i believe I got the best deal ever and would highly recommend this deslership to anyone.

Satisfied in Newtown Square

"New Car Purchase"

My salesman was terrific in demonstrating all of the features of the car. The financial process was quick and easy. It was just a good overall experience.

Steak
2/08/2016

"Great vehicles and personalized service"

Steve provided great advice, understood the vehicle and was willing to spend the appropriate amount of time to help me make a great decision on a beautiful Sierra.

Reviews of Steve Wadlin