O'Reilly Buick GMC

Internet Sales Manager

July 17, 2017

"Successful"

- Frankalli

Pleasant, quick & we reached a selling point that was reasonable to both myself & O'Reilly.. My salesman, Dave Hill, was very understanding and was very deligent in answering all my question & meeting my needs to bring the sale to a conclusion.

Dave Hill

July 12, 2017

"Just looking turned into Buying! "

- Billb

Overall it was a great experience. Steve was very patient and truly made sure that we walked out happy and satisfied. He even explained everything to my granddaughter over the phone, which also helped our experience go well as she assists me and my wife with our business needs.

Steve Wadlin

July 12, 2017

"We love O'Reilly Buick GMC"

- Michelle Bitzberger

We have worked with O'Reilly for years. Bought many cars/trucks there. Services has always been tremendous. Especially Daide Crawford and Ken Kovack. Always recommend to friends. Will be back for our next vehicle.

David Crawford