O'Reilly Buick GMC

3960 West Chester Pike,
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073
O'Reilly Buick GMC Info
About O'Reilly Buick GMC

10 Reasons To Shop at O'Reilly Buick GMC of Newtown Square, PA Most Competitive Pricing Free State Inspection Preferred Owner Program Courtesy Shuttle Service Discounted Service Emailed Monthly Saturday Service Hours Free Membership to Applecross Country Club Online Service Appointments State of the Art Service Facility Monthly Service Reminders

About O'Reilly Buick GMC

hav5
2/28/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Our vehicle search ended at O'Reilly. Not only was the Acadia everything that we wanted, sales consultant Jay Meaney went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. We've owned our current vehicle for many years and weren't looking forward to shopping for a new one. Jay made our shopping easy. He found an Acadia on the lot that met our requirements, and led us completely around the interior and exterior of the vehicle and explained everything. Jay also offered his assistance in the future should we have more questions. We did not feel pressured at O'Reilly, rather we felt that the entire staff was there to make the experience as pleasant as possible. We love our new Acadia and would absolutely recommend O'Reilly to anyone shopping for a new vehicle. Ask for Jay!

Jay Meaney

esquba
2/23/2015

"They don't care about you "

How this site has 100% satisfaction I find incredulous! Look at YELP fpor some real reviews. The entire dealership has problems both in service, sales staff and sales management. We leased a 2013 Buick Lacrosse and, fortunately, the car was the only good thing that came out of the "Buick Experience". The salesman misrepresented the Excess Wear feature of the lease saying "Buick doesn't nickel and dime you" for little dings. He never showed us the applicable provision on the lease document nor told us about what really happens when you turn in the car. And what car after 2 years hasn't had a ding from another car door in a parking lot? Then, much to our surprise, before the car is due back you get an end of lease "package" with instructions and with a template with a quarter-sized opening. Anything bigger than the quarter sized opening is chargeable. When I returned the car, and discussed it with the General Sales Manager, he too mislead me saying "if you do get a bill, you can negotiate it". He forgot to tell me whatever balance wasn't paid to the bank (Ally, the successor to GMAC) will appear on your credit reports as an unpaid debt. Stay away from these guys! Find another dealer. Run as fast as you can!

O'Reilly Buick GMC responded to this review

February 23, 2015

This gentleman is completely wrong this dealership never mislead him in anyway we are not responsible for the way a vehicle is is rated for excess wear and tear only the lending institution is. This person only returned the vehicle to us. I am sure most people will be able to read between the lines our dealership is rated almost 100%

Tavernman

"A Great Experience!!!"

A great experience at O'Reilly. David Crawford was excellent in helping me decide which car I should buy according to the criteria I presented him...plus he went out of his way to go over all the technical amenities of the car. He left the door open for me stating that I can contact him anytime if I needed any additional tutoring...this was a big plus for me!!! His personality was great...he knows how to relate to people...One day I was in the area so I stopped in O'Reilly's to say hello and Dave asked me again how I was doing with the car and offered to review the information he showed me when I bought the car. Everyone at O'Reilly treated me with warmth...the GM, Ken, was very nice and accommodating. I definitely would recommend this dealership to my friends.

RobynChek

"Overall excellent experience"

We found the experience with the sales person (David Crawford) a pleasant one. We are very happy with the vehicle as it has met all of our needs and expectations. We would recommend both the dealership and vehicle to people who are looking for a similar vehicle.

dhkozloff

"2015 Yukon XL"

I likely would not have purchased this SUV had it not been for the top-rate service received from Dave Crawford. His approach, where I did not feel as though I was being sold but rather helped and assisted is how all salepeople, whether at a car dealership or any where else should sell. Dave was as well-informed as possible about the car I got, and I would recommened anyone looking to puchase a GMC or Buick to go to O'Reilly and ask for Dave by name. I thank Dave for his help and approach.

Bill
12/31/2014

"Purchase of 2014 Regal GS"

Ken and Bruce were very easy to deal with. We negotiated a price we could both agree upon. The car is a perfect fit for me and my present situation.

Trexvszombies
12/30/2014

"Happy with my new car"

The folks at O'Reilly were very nice and got me in and out the door quickly. I got a great car for a good price.

kenmara914
12/10/2014

"Excellent buying experience"

This was the 3rd GMC that I've purchased from O'Reilly since 2009. All three buying experiences have been great. This time I called Ken Kovack and told him which new vehicle I was looking for. He had Dave Crawford work with me to decide which options I wanted and which ones I didn't. Instead of having to order the vehicle and wait, O'Reilly had one being delivered the following week. When the vehicle arrived, Dave had the dealer options installed and then called me to schedule a time convenient for me to pick up the vehicle. When I arrived to pick the vehicle up, everything was ready to go. The paperwork was ready to go and was completed quickly. Very positive experience. I'll purchase my next GMC from O'Reilly.

jerry8284
12/03/2014

"Fine and professional. Courteous and accommodating."

Fine reception. Businesslike and accommodating. Learned what I was looking for and went to lengths to provide the information I needed in order for me to make my decision. Courteous to the extreme.

Stewart

LeoEyes
12/02/2014

"O'Reilly"

The staff at O'Reilly made buying my first GMC a no-brainer...they were courteous, patient, and informativeā€¦I would recommend them to anyone interested in buying a GMC/Buick .

Reviews of David Crawford