O'Reilly Buick GMC

3960 West Chester Pike,
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073
O'Reilly Buick GMC Info
About O'Reilly Buick GMC

10 Reasons To Shop at O'Reilly Buick GMC of Newtown Square, PA Most Competitive Pricing Free State Inspection Preferred Owner Program Courtesy Shuttle Service Discounted Service Emailed Monthly Saturday Service Hours Free Membership to Applecross Country Club Online Service Appointments State of the Art Service Facility Monthly Service Reminders

About O'Reilly Buick GMC

paulcer126
5/22/2015

"Best experience in a car dealership."

Thanks so much for making it so easy to get out of my long term financial commitment and into a lease with a vehicle i wanted, The 2015 Terrain is a very comfortable car with lots of bells and whistles i would have never expected. Stuart and Steve BOTH went beyond pleasing me. I would recommend O'Rielly GMC to anyone!

Stuart Krechmer

KIM
5/21/2015

"Couldn't be happier"

I purchased my 3rd car from O'Reilly and couldn't be more satisfied with the service and level of professionalism, which is why I keep coming back. Mark and Steve always provide top notch service that is friendly and always has me leaving feeling happy and excited about my purchase!

Johnmcg
5/21/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Definitely would buy another car from O'Reilly. Steve Wadlin and Mark Robinson made the car buying experience "stress free". No hidden agenda - honest and straight forward.

Finance Guy ?

Daves302
5/20/2015

"Painless and very nice place to buy a vehicle from"

If don't like to haggle and trust a dealer that will give a good deal You found the Place to buy from. Finance manager is very up forward and quick with the paperwork. Vehicle clean and ready to Roll A+++

svenson1
5/20/2015

"New GMC"

We had an excellant experience. Dave Hill and Mark Robinson understood our desires and patiently worked with us to assure we were totally satisfied. We will reommend these folks to our family aND FRIENDS.

hnblair
5/14/2015

"Bruce Casinelli "

Bruce was a true professional. He was friiendly, courteous . Bruce provided excellent information. He was a big help when it came to introdusing us to new technology on car and transferring $tuff to new car from old.

hav5
2/28/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Our vehicle search ended at O'Reilly. Not only was the Acadia everything that we wanted, sales consultant Jay Meaney went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. We've owned our current vehicle for many years and weren't looking forward to shopping for a new one. Jay made our shopping easy. He found an Acadia on the lot that met our requirements, and led us completely around the interior and exterior of the vehicle and explained everything. Jay also offered his assistance in the future should we have more questions. We did not feel pressured at O'Reilly, rather we felt that the entire staff was there to make the experience as pleasant as possible. We love our new Acadia and would absolutely recommend O'Reilly to anyone shopping for a new vehicle. Ask for Jay!

Jay Meaney

esquba
2/23/2015

"They don't care about you "

How this site has 100% satisfaction I find incredulous! Look at YELP fpor some real reviews. The entire dealership has problems both in service, sales staff and sales management. We leased a 2013 Buick Lacrosse and, fortunately, the car was the only good thing that came out of the "Buick Experience". The salesman misrepresented the Excess Wear feature of the lease saying "Buick doesn't nickel and dime you" for little dings. He never showed us the applicable provision on the lease document nor told us about what really happens when you turn in the car. And what car after 2 years hasn't had a ding from another car door in a parking lot? Then, much to our surprise, before the car is due back you get an end of lease "package" with instructions and with a template with a quarter-sized opening. Anything bigger than the quarter sized opening is chargeable. When I returned the car, and discussed it with the General Sales Manager, he too mislead me saying "if you do get a bill, you can negotiate it". He forgot to tell me whatever balance wasn't paid to the bank (Ally, the successor to GMAC) will appear on your credit reports as an unpaid debt. Stay away from these guys! Find another dealer. Run as fast as you can!

O'Reilly Buick GMC responded to this review

February 23, 2015

This gentleman is completely wrong this dealership never mislead him in anyway we are not responsible for the way a vehicle is is rated for excess wear and tear only the lending institution is. This person only returned the vehicle to us. I am sure most people will be able to read between the lines our dealership is rated almost 100%

Tavernman
1/14/2015

"A Great Experience!!!"

A great experience at O'Reilly. David Crawford was excellent in helping me decide which car I should buy according to the criteria I presented him...plus he went out of his way to go over all the technical amenities of the car. He left the door open for me stating that I can contact him anytime if I needed any additional tutoring...this was a big plus for me!!! His personality was great...he knows how to relate to people...One day I was in the area so I stopped in O'Reilly's to say hello and Dave asked me again how I was doing with the car and offered to review the information he showed me when I bought the car. Everyone at O'Reilly treated me with warmth...the GM, Ken, was very nice and accommodating. I definitely would recommend this dealership to my friends.

RobynChek
1/14/2015

"Overall excellent experience"

We found the experience with the sales person (David Crawford) a pleasant one. We are very happy with the vehicle as it has met all of our needs and expectations. We would recommend both the dealership and vehicle to people who are looking for a similar vehicle.

Reviews of Steve Wadlin