ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

5611 Illinois Rd,
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804
ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At O'Daniel Chrysler Jeep we believe you will notice a difference. Professional sales, service and technicians who care about you and your car. We understand you have a choice in car dealers and we want to be on the top of the list. We strive to have the best service and deals in town. We are family owned and operated in Fort Wayne for over 30 years and put our reputation on the line with every customer that comes thru the door. "AN EXTRODINARY DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE" O'Daniel provides an extraordinary automotive experience in Indiana through the efforts of honest, helpful, and dedicated professionals. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest values to earn customers for life.

About ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

The Walkers
7/31/2015

"Great Leasing Experience!"

My wife and I first visited the dealership after hours to make a rough determination as to what we might be interested. As we were looking and well after their closing time, Roberta stopped to talk to us on her way home. She was very friendly, professional and eager to answer questions. We set a time to come back the next day, which would be later in the evening, since my wife holds modified second shift hours. The next day, we stayed until 10PM driving & looking at vehicles until we determined that the 300s, was the vehicle for us. Roberta definitely went that extra mile for us and we are very appreciative for that. We will be back in 3 years to see Roberta again! Thanks for everything! Blake and Courtney Walker

The Yoder's
7/29/2015

"Great Experience"

My wife and I were looking for a new Jeep, but were unsure of exactly what model we wanted. I met Jeff while I was looking at the great selection on the lot and he listened to what we were thinking and we made an appointment for the next day. He was patient while we decided on a model, and was always available for questions or to point out features. He really made us feel like we were in control of our decision, which isn't always the case with all dealers. He walked us through all of our options and communicated with us throughout the process of leasing our new vehicle. Our time with Andrea was equally enjoyable, she got us through the paperwork with ease and was able to answer all of our questions in a way that made us feel comfortable. I want to thank Jeff and Andrea, and also the entire team at O'Daniel for their approach to car sales. It was definitely a great experience, one which we will not forget when it is time to make another vehicle purchase. Thank you!!

IndyJeepLover
7/21/2015

"Great Wrangler Buying Experience"

We live in Indianapolis but were up visiting family in Ft. Wayne and stopped by O'Daniels to check out their Wranglers and couldn't believe the selection they had. So many you could get a very good idea about what options and combinations were possible. Something that you can't determine just using the Jeep website. Our salesman, Jeff, was very helpful but not overbearing. He came through meeting all of our expectations during the delivery of our vehicle.

KathyL
7/10/2015

"Great Experience"

I was very apprehensive about purchasing a car but my experience at O'Daniels was great. I had several people recommend Mark Campati as a salesman to contact and I was not disappointed. Mark listened to what I needed and wanted and did his best to steer me to the right vehicle. I did not feel pressured at all and Mark made sure I was happy with every phase of the purchase.

July 14, 2015

We are grateful for your time and your feedback. We look forward to serving you now and in the future. We would be honored to serve your friends and family as well.

jtill7600
6/21/2015

"Pefect Service!"

I had been looking for a good used truck, Dave Carroll and Mark Campati found one that I am very happy with. The whole O'Daniel staff were very helpful with my purchase. Thank you Jim Till

June 22, 2015

thomas123
6/05/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 6/5/15"

Had a great time purchasing my new jeep at O'Daniels. By far, O'Daniel's has the best selection in the Fort Wayne area. My salesperson, Brandon Parkison, was very knowledgeable and never pressured the sale. I dealt with Jeremiah Jacobs in the finance department. He found me a fantastic interest rate. He has a great personality. I never laughed so hard signing the papers to get a new vehicle. What a great experience!! Thomas Morken

June 09, 2015

The O’Daniel family would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing a review about your car buying experience. Our main goal is customer satisfaction and reading buyer reviews helps us achieve this goal. Our award winning Sales, Service, and Parts departments are ready to service any of your vehicle needs. We look forward to many more years of providing you our top quality customer service.

Bayou
6/04/2015

"Outstanding Service"

I bought a brand new Chrysler 200 and couldn't be happier with the service I received. I worked with Everett John Smith as the Sales Representative and Shaylene Stevens took care of the paperwork. This was the third car that I have bought using Everett John Smith as my Sales Representative. This time however I had to drive from Winchester, VA to Fort Wayne IN and it was well worth it! Both my wife Cyndi and I are extremely pleased with our new purchase. Cyndi has even name the car "KIT" because it is so advanced it feels like driving the "Knight Rider" car. We plan on keeping this car for a long time but I know when I am ready for a new truck that I'll be making another trip to IN. Thank You for the great service! Mike Pettit Jr

June 05, 2015

Thank you so much for your business. We are fortunate to have customers like you and will do everything we can to live up to your expectations.

Starkins
6/03/2015

"Super easy to work with!"

Roberta Parkison was a breath of fresh air compared to other car salespeople I have dealt with in the past. She was very personable and, most importantly, she listened to my wants and needs and came up with a game plan that suited my budget perfectly.

June 05, 2015

CPD16
6/02/2015

"Thank you for Roberta "

Roberta has helped me purchase a car on three occasions and all 3 occasions were such great experience. You know how to say to never trust a car salesman; with Roberta that was never the case. She was so patient with me and gave me great advices. I recommend everyone to use Roberta if they want their car buying experience to be the most enjoyable experience. ???????? to Roberta CPD

June 03, 2015

HastingsTay
6/02/2015

"Polite, good listeners, friendly, efficient, very helpful."

I had a wonderful experience at Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram with Brandon Parkinson. The dealership itself is impressive as it has a very professional look and vibe to it. I talked to Brandon on the phone thirty minute prior to arriving requesting to drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT, and by the time I arrived it was ready for me to hop in it. I felt very comfortable at the dealership, and test driving the car with Brandon. Brandon was not overly chatty, nor too distant during the test drive. It was as comfortable as a good friend letting you drive their new vehicle. Brandon answered all of my questions as he basically knew everything about the SRT from top to bottom, but wasn't shoving his sales pitch down my throat the entire time. The only complaint I could make about my experience is that I was not informed my Jeep was not coming with a spare tire, or equipped with a trailer hitch which was partially my fault because Brandon showed us where the spare tire, and hitch are located and didn't realize they were not present with the vehicle. Overall I had a phenomenal experience with Brandon at Daniel Jeep.

June 02, 2015