ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Mark Campati

Jeff Cearbaugh, Sales Professional, ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jeff Cearbaugh

January 16, 2017

"The staff was a big help"

- gladtobuy

The sales staff and the finance office did a great job helping me out of my beater. And into a car that I can afford.

January 13, 2017

"Friendly , Professinal"

- Happy Camper

I had specific financial and option requirements for the used SUV I was looking for . On my first contact with salesperson Jeff Cearbaugh , I let him know what they were . He respected my wishes and contacted me anytime a vehicle might fit those parameters . We spoke multiple times and Jeff came up with a beautiful SUV that more than met my wishes . Upon completing the transaction , Jeff went through the car with me , explaining all the tech items and making sure I was comfortable with all the goodies The dealership has a great selection and variety of nice autos with reasonable prices , a classy showroom with a friendly and professional group of people , I wouldn't hesitate to deal with O'Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep again and I'd be contacting Jeff to help me get it done !

January 10, 2017

"Friendly and professional "

- Bmihm12

They did a solid job helping me pick a vehicle. We're friendly and helpful. I was able to test drive car to make sure it's what I wanted.

New 2016 Jeep Wrangler, $31699