ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Andrea Laux

March 21, 2017

"The Campati Difference"

- ILBCNU

Professional customer service makes the difference between deal or no deal. Campati took the time and made great effort to make this stressful, but pleasureable experience come to fruition. Thank you Jeremiah, too.

March 18, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Pattysimpson19

Jeff Cearbaugh was my salesman. He was very patient with me and was interested in what I wanted and needed. He didn't try to push me. He listened to me and showed me options that would fill my needs. He was courteous and knowledgeable. I appreciate the time he took with me and his help. He even took me to the service center and introduced me to the gentleman who worked there. Shaylene was also helpful when dealing with the finances. She was very thorough and explained every step.

March 17, 2017

"It was a great experience."

- Debbi123

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Josh "Tex" Burkhardt when we bought our 2007 Lexus. Tex made the car buying experience actually fun. He was amazing....he stayed after hours to talk to us, was very knowledgeable, patient, personable and always had our best interest in mind. When it is time to buy another car there is no one I would rather work with then Tex. Thank you Tex..... you were truly a blessing in our car buying experience!! Debb and Chad Wylie

New 2016 Jeep Renegade, $23399