ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

5611 Illinois Rd,
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804
ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At O'Daniel Chrysler Jeep we believe you will notice a difference. Professional sales, service and technicians who care about you and your car. We understand you have a choice in car dealers and we want to be on the top of the list. We strive to have the best service and deals in town. We are family owned and operated in Fort Wayne for over 30 years and put our reputation on the line with every customer that comes thru the door. "AN EXTRODINARY DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE" O'Daniel provides an extraordinary automotive experience in Indiana through the efforts of honest, helpful, and dedicated professionals. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest values to earn customers for life.

About ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Jona
9/24/2016

"Amazing experience"

Jeff Cearbaugh made our car buying experience amazing. Jeff was patient. He took time to understand our needs, budget and expectations. Jeff was gentle but persistent. At the end, he guided us to the car we needed within budget. We will definitely be reaching out to Jeff again for our next vehicle purchase. I would recommend him without reservation. Thanks Jeff.

Joyful
9/24/2016

"Awesome from start to finish"

I visited the dealership after working allnight. I wasn't really sure if I wanted another vehicle so I talked to Jeff on this morning about all the things I was looking for and not looking for in a suv. I never felt pressured or felt like I was being rushed which made me feel calm and appreciated. I ended up being there about 5 hrs test driving, looking. Long story short I not only got exactly what I wanted, a 10% interest rate less than the loan I was paying on my trade in, drove to another lot to get this suv and Jeff gave me one of his awesome green smoothies after being there so long, Jeff went over all my little gadgets in My suv. I had the best experience with Odaniels! Jeff and the rest of the staff I dealt with thumbs up. Jeff Cearbaugh thank you! Odaniels thank you!

" Best Experience "
9/19/2016

"Best experience"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I should have gone to ODaniel' first. No hesitation in recommending to family and friends.

Ian Windom
9/18/2016

"First New Car"

So, I called ODaniel's because I saw that they had the Jeep Renegade in the exact color and style that I loved. (GUN METAL GREY "Crystal Metallic Granite" with blacked out badges and rims) and Roberta was the one that answered, now normally most feel nervous when buying their first new car, but Roberta's professionalism and pleasant all around demeanour just made me feel comfortable. I rolled out of there fully aware of what my Jeep could do, and how I could control all of it. Because of her positive attitude and her determination and awesome personality.. I rolled out of there with a 2016 Dawn of Justice Edition Jeep Renegade, and I will definitely be returning for my future purchases. Thank you, Roberta!

Keith A. McIndoo
9/17/2016

"Great experience"

Our family was looking for a 12-seater vehicle, which is not very common. After an in-depth search of vehicles and visiting several dealerships, we found one online at O'Daniel, 2 hours from home. Within 30 minutes of talking to Jeff, he sent us a customized video of a 12-seater Ford Transit. We bought it that evening. Jeff, Andrea, and the staff at O'Daniel is professional, friendly, and accommodating. I appreciate their follow through and efficiency of getting us in a newer vehicle the last day of my vacation :). I highly recommend Jeff's approach to sales and willingness to continue to provide great service!

Johnny be good
9/06/2016

"Great experience"

After talking to 3 or 4 different dealerships, I finally got a good response from Brandon, he was not pushy, very friendly, and super helpful. Got the Jeep I wanted for the price I was looking for, will definitely go back to see him when I'm ready for my next car. Overall if you're looking for a guy who will work with you to get you what you want, this is your guy!

Survivor series
8/30/2016

"Wonderful client tepresentative"

Mark is an absolute gem. From the moment I stepped foot in the door, until I drove home, Mark was exceptional. Mark is very knowledgeable of the vehicles I was interested in and went above on customer service to make sure all my needs were met. He made car shopping fun and non threatening. Mark, you have my vote for number 1 in customer service. Thankyou!

safe1
8/29/2016

"Changed View"

I purchased a 2016 Dodge Ram, my first Chrysler product. I called and spoke Jeff Cearbaugh, immediately he was concerned that we have the most accurate information. Jeff is very responsive, I intentionally applied some pressure to see how he would act, Jeff passed with flying colors! I would recommend Jeff to anyone that wants excellent customer service and who's very responsive to all your needs. Give Jeff Cearbaugh a call and will not be disappointed!

8/25/2016

"Simply great experience"

My sales rep, Jeff Cearbaugh, simply went about and beyond anyone I've ever worked with before. He not only searched his large network for the right vehicle, he showed my options he had on his lot. He took an interest in my needs and listened to what luxuries and options I seeked and this is the reason I will always come back to see Jeff. At the time of this rating, I've not spoken to anyone else at odaniels, but I would venture to say I'm a life long customer

Jchavez
8/24/2016

"They made the deal happen !!"

My wife and I have purchased our 5th Dodge or Chrysler vehicle since 2009. This is our 3rd time working with Cory Harris on a new vehicle. Cory is not only knowledgable on the vehicles he is also very personal and makes buying a new car a great experience! Having someone like Cory in place makes what to buy from a dealer like Odaniel again and again! Thank you guys for making my dream car deal happen! John and Emily Chavez

Reviews of Jeff Cearbaugh