ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

5611 Illinois Rd,
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804
ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At O'Daniel Chrysler Jeep we believe you will notice a difference. Professional sales, service and technicians who care about you and your car. We understand you have a choice in car dealers and we want to be on the top of the list. We strive to have the best service and deals in town. We are family owned and operated in Fort Wayne for over 30 years and put our reputation on the line with every customer that comes thru the door. "AN EXTRODINARY DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE" O'Daniel provides an extraordinary automotive experience in Indiana through the efforts of honest, helpful, and dedicated professionals. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest values to earn customers for life.

About ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

liveloveair
8/31/2015

"Chrysler 200"

I am very pleased with my purchase. Looked at a few cars and found the one I wanted with all of the features I wanted.

Junior Hammond

tjhall3
8/28/2015

"Best customer service I have ever received. "

Best customer service I have ever received from start to finishing while buying my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT. Friendly staff, easy to work with and great prices. Knowledgeable sales staff.

Cam555
8/12/2015

"Everett John Smith"

My name is Cameron Carroll and I just got my 2015 Jeep Wrangler last Tuesday and I must say I love it. I had talked to John over the phone at first and when I finally came into the dealership he made me feel comfortable and welcome. He was a great person to deal with and helped me figure out my options. He's not pushy and was very patient with me. Very respectful and honest. I will definitely be back and deal with him and O'Daniels in the future!

jennylee
8/07/2015

"if your looking for a nice car or truck shop here!"

If your looking for a hassle free place to buy a nice used vehicle than O'Daniel dodge jeep used cars is the place to go. They are very friendly, courteous and helpful. Besides how many other lots let you test drive a vehicle without bringing along the sales person too! They are a no pressure dealer who is there to help make your big purchase easier. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Eric Hansen is the used car manager and we had purchased a vehicle from him at another dealer. He is honest and up front about everything. If you need a good salesmen than mark Butler can definitely help you.

Griffey06
7/31/2015

"Great Experience"

Buying a car is always much easier when I work with Pat at O'Daniel. I always feel like he listens to my needs and am happy to refer my friends and family to him as well.

The Walkers
7/31/2015

"Great Leasing Experience!"

My wife and I first visited the dealership after hours to make a rough determination as to what we might be interested. As we were looking and well after their closing time, Roberta stopped to talk to us on her way home. She was very friendly, professional and eager to answer questions. We set a time to come back the next day, which would be later in the evening, since my wife holds modified second shift hours. The next day, we stayed until 10PM driving & looking at vehicles until we determined that the 300s, was the vehicle for us. Roberta definitely went that extra mile for us and we are very appreciative for that. We will be back in 3 years to see Roberta again! Thanks for everything! Blake and Courtney Walker

The Yoder's
7/29/2015

"Great Experience"

My wife and I were looking for a new Jeep, but were unsure of exactly what model we wanted. I met Jeff while I was looking at the great selection on the lot and he listened to what we were thinking and we made an appointment for the next day. He was patient while we decided on a model, and was always available for questions or to point out features. He really made us feel like we were in control of our decision, which isn't always the case with all dealers. He walked us through all of our options and communicated with us throughout the process of leasing our new vehicle. Our time with Andrea was equally enjoyable, she got us through the paperwork with ease and was able to answer all of our questions in a way that made us feel comfortable. I want to thank Jeff and Andrea, and also the entire team at O'Daniel for their approach to car sales. It was definitely a great experience, one which we will not forget when it is time to make another vehicle purchase. Thank you!!

IndyJeepLover
7/21/2015

"Great Wrangler Buying Experience"

We live in Indianapolis but were up visiting family in Ft. Wayne and stopped by O'Daniels to check out their Wranglers and couldn't believe the selection they had. So many you could get a very good idea about what options and combinations were possible. Something that you can't determine just using the Jeep website. Our salesman, Jeff, was very helpful but not overbearing. He came through meeting all of our expectations during the delivery of our vehicle.

KathyL
7/10/2015

"Great Experience"

I was very apprehensive about purchasing a car but my experience at O'Daniels was great. I had several people recommend Mark Campati as a salesman to contact and I was not disappointed. Mark listened to what I needed and wanted and did his best to steer me to the right vehicle. I did not feel pressured at all and Mark made sure I was happy with every phase of the purchase.

ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

July 14, 2015

We are grateful for your time and your feedback. We look forward to serving you now and in the future. We would be honored to serve your friends and family as well.

jtill7600
6/21/2015

"Pefect Service!"

I had been looking for a good used truck, Dave Carroll and Mark Campati found one that I am very happy with. The whole O'Daniel staff were very helpful with my purchase. Thank you Jim Till

ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review