ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

5611 Illinois Rd,
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804
ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At O'Daniel Chrysler Jeep we believe you will notice a difference. Professional sales, service and technicians who care about you and your car. We understand you have a choice in car dealers and we want to be on the top of the list. We strive to have the best service and deals in town. We are family owned and operated in Fort Wayne for over 30 years and put our reputation on the line with every customer that comes thru the door. "AN EXTRODINARY DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE" O'Daniel provides an extraordinary automotive experience in Indiana through the efforts of honest, helpful, and dedicated professionals. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest values to earn customers for life.

About ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

CPB
2/05/2016

"Sorry for the 5-Stars- Mr Anwar earns a 10!"

Responsive, prompt, patient & low-pressure. When requested, provided extra information and support to an out-of-state customer (from GA - car identified online) who was very particular. Mr. Anwar created a custom 5 minute video of the vehicle, provided detailed pictures and measurements on the tires along with quotes for their replacement, arranged for the local "brand" dealer to perform a 3rd party, independent inspection of the car to provide that extra assurance. Provided a written quote - realistic pricing, without the brutal add-on fees, etc., which is where so many transactions fall apart. Sale did not finalize but to no fault of O'Daniel and Mr. Anwar ... prudence is punting when the Madam and buyer are not in concert. Should I find myself in Ft. Wayne, IN, Mr. Anwar is due a "Thank You" coffee or lunch - on me!

M. Anwar

Jason
2/04/2016

"Great!"

O'Daniel's was great to deal with, they worked on getting the perfect vehicle for me and my wife! I would suggest this dealership to anyone in the market for a Dodge, Chrysler, or Jeep! Thanks O'Daniel's!

october16
2/03/2016

"The best car purchase experience I have ever had!!! "

Mark was Great, he made me feel 100% comfortable and wasn't the "pushy" salesman. He was very knowledgeable and listened to me and found the right vehicle that would fit all of my needs and wants. I would recommend anyone to go to O Daniel and purchase a vehicle from Mark you won't regret it.

cmann
2/02/2016

"excellent service and friendly, knowledgeable staff"

This location, Justin Price, just became the number one go to for recommendations when it comes to getting a new or used vehicle, and for me as a return consumer. excellent staff, no pressure on the sale, and very attentive to my needs when it came to finding the right car. Very pleased and excited to work with Justin at ODaniel and great service all around.

btg8080
2/01/2016

"truly great buying experience at this dealership!"

purchased a pre owned Acura and the car is in tip top condition and we are very happy with it and the deal that we received. really enjoyed dealing with Justin Price - super helpful and a terrific guy!

beezermutt
1/31/2016

"Excellent Buying Experience "

John Smith has been my sales professional since 2012. I have purchased three Jeeps with John's help. When my first Jeep was totaled and I needed a replacement quickly, John searched and found just what I wanted. I was searching for a new vehicle recently, so I called John on a Thursday and on Friday, he had several options for me. He knows what I like and what I don't care for, so he didn't waste my time with vehicles I wouldn't care for. I bought a 2016 Jeep Cherokee and am very pleased. Thanks, John.

jakebrake

"Great Experience"

Roberta Is the best! I have leased two trucks from her.she's helpful and gets you in the vehicle with no pressure. Great Dealership!

JamieMickelson

"Smooth"

Pat Garrett was awesome! The only issue I had was deciding on which color to get. Unfortunately, I liked them all. Thanks again Pat for your patience with my indesisiveness:)

TC8675309
1/26/2016

"Great Experience!!"

Brandon was an excellent salesmen; he took his time trying to find what vehicle would fit my needs. I am very happy with my new purchase and would reccomend him to anyone that is in the market to buy a new or used car. Very friendly environment. I give O'Daniel's and Brandon 5 stars!!!

blondestranger728
1/22/2016

"Great Service - Not Pushy - Will be back"

We had a great experience at ODaniel - Mark Butler helped us purchase a used Honda Element - and it was quick, easy and painless. Everyone there was friendly and upbeat but yet, not pushy or gimmicky. It's nice to get that hometown feel when you walk in there. I would definitely recommend Mark Butler and the ODaniel staff for any future vehicle purchases.

Reviews of Jeremiah Jacobs