ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

5611 Illinois Rd,
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804
ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At O'Daniel Chrysler Jeep we believe you will notice a difference. Professional sales, service and technicians who care about you and your car. We understand you have a choice in car dealers and we want to be on the top of the list. We strive to have the best service and deals in town. We are family owned and operated in Fort Wayne for over 30 years and put our reputation on the line with every customer that comes thru the door. "AN EXTRODINARY DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE" O'Daniel provides an extraordinary automotive experience in Indiana through the efforts of honest, helpful, and dedicated professionals. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest values to earn customers for life.

About ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

jtill7600
6/21/2015

"Pefect Service!"

I had been looking for a good used truck, Dave Carroll and Mark Campati found one that I am very happy with. The whole O'Daniel staff were very helpful with my purchase. Thank you Jim Till

June 22, 2015

We are grateful for your time and your feedback. We look forward to serving you now and in the future. We would be honored to serve your friends and family as well.

thomas123
6/05/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 6/5/15"

Had a great time purchasing my new jeep at O'Daniels. By far, O'Daniel's has the best selection in the Fort Wayne area. My salesperson, Brandon Parkison, was very knowledgeable and never pressured the sale. I dealt with Jeremiah Jacobs in the finance department. He found me a fantastic interest rate. He has a great personality. I never laughed so hard signing the papers to get a new vehicle. What a great experience!! Thomas Morken

June 09, 2015

The O’Daniel family would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing a review about your car buying experience. Our main goal is customer satisfaction and reading buyer reviews helps us achieve this goal. Our award winning Sales, Service, and Parts departments are ready to service any of your vehicle needs. We look forward to many more years of providing you our top quality customer service.

Bayou
6/04/2015

"Outstanding Service"

I bought a brand new Chrysler 200 and couldn't be happier with the service I received. I worked with Everett John Smith as the Sales Representative and Shaylene Stevens took care of the paperwork. This was the third car that I have bought using Everett John Smith as my Sales Representative. This time however I had to drive from Winchester, VA to Fort Wayne IN and it was well worth it! Both my wife Cyndi and I are extremely pleased with our new purchase. Cyndi has even name the car "KIT" because it is so advanced it feels like driving the "Knight Rider" car. We plan on keeping this car for a long time but I know when I am ready for a new truck that I'll be making another trip to IN. Thank You for the great service! Mike Pettit Jr

June 05, 2015

Thank you so much for your business. We are fortunate to have customers like you and will do everything we can to live up to your expectations.

Starkins
6/03/2015

"Super easy to work with!"

Roberta Parkison was a breath of fresh air compared to other car salespeople I have dealt with in the past. She was very personable and, most importantly, she listened to my wants and needs and came up with a game plan that suited my budget perfectly.

June 05, 2015

CPD16
6/02/2015

"Thank you for Roberta "

Roberta has helped me purchase a car on three occasions and all 3 occasions were such great experience. You know how to say to never trust a car salesman; with Roberta that was never the case. She was so patient with me and gave me great advices. I recommend everyone to use Roberta if they want their car buying experience to be the most enjoyable experience. ???????? to Roberta CPD

June 03, 2015

HastingsTay
6/02/2015

"Polite, good listeners, friendly, efficient, very helpful."

I had a wonderful experience at Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram with Brandon Parkinson. The dealership itself is impressive as it has a very professional look and vibe to it. I talked to Brandon on the phone thirty minute prior to arriving requesting to drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT, and by the time I arrived it was ready for me to hop in it. I felt very comfortable at the dealership, and test driving the car with Brandon. Brandon was not overly chatty, nor too distant during the test drive. It was as comfortable as a good friend letting you drive their new vehicle. Brandon answered all of my questions as he basically knew everything about the SRT from top to bottom, but wasn't shoving his sales pitch down my throat the entire time. The only complaint I could make about my experience is that I was not informed my Jeep was not coming with a spare tire, or equipped with a trailer hitch which was partially my fault because Brandon showed us where the spare tire, and hitch are located and didn't realize they were not present with the vehicle. Overall I had a phenomenal experience with Brandon at Daniel Jeep.

June 02, 2015

wlsk63
6/01/2015

"So much easier than we thought!"

My fiancé and I were looking for an upgraded and reliable vehicle to use for work and travel. We decided we wanted a Jeep Patriot and scoured the internet for vehicles in the Northeast IN area and even some Ohio dealerships. We looked at several Patriots on lots on Memorial Day, when most dealerships were closed, so we could browse with no pressure. We found several but they either had high mileage and/or a ridiculous price sticker. ODaniel's was the last place we looked and found something we were really interested in that seemed within our price range, We emailed the dealership about the Jeep and even though the dealership was closed for the holiday we got an email back from Shawn that evening stating he could help us with our search. I got a call from Shawn first thing the next morning and we set up an appointment that day after my fiancé and I got off work. We met Shawn and he was very friendly and upbeat. He had the Jeep ready for us to test drive within a few minutes. Upon return to the dealership, we talked for a few minutes and decided to do some financing paperwork. We were a little nervous as our credit isn't perfect but Shawn assured us that the finance team would find the best way to finance the vehicle to work to our advantage. Within a short time Shawn had us meeting with Andrea in the finance department. To make a long story shorter, we got the vehicle financed in both of our names at a good price and a good rate. We drove our new Jeep Patriot home that evening. So we saw the vehicle just the day before, had a convenient meeting time set up for a test drive the very next morning, took the test drive at 4:15pm and were home with the vehicle in our driveway before 8pm. We were so excited and pleased with the experience. The stereotypical nightmare of dealing with used car sales people was the exact opposite of our experience at ODaniel's with Shawn and Andrea. Our friends and family are happy for us and impressed by the deal and service we received. I would recommend the dealership and Shawn to anyone I know looking to purchase a quality used vehicle. Thanks again for everything!!!!!

June 02, 2015

The Hudson's
5/23/2015

"Roberta Rocks!"

Outstanding experience working with Roberta. She has a heart of gold, and has always put us first. Thank you for everything Roberta! The Hudson's

May 26, 2015

jhelmke23
5/17/2015

"2015 challenger"

Got the deal done quick, the only thing I would like to have seen on a new car sale would be to offer up a perk for free, instead getting the car I wanted I had to say one way or another I would get it, from them or the dealer that had the car. In hindsight I probably would have gotten a much better deal if I had done that, but too late now.

May 20, 2015

JessLeeRoss
4/27/2015

"Would recommend 100%!"

I was never pushed or forced into anything, I was made to feel 100% comfortable and it made my decision so much easier! As a woman and first time car buyer I was nervous to do it on my own and intended to bring my husband later in the week for help, but Tex was so helpful I ended up coming in the next day and buying! He even went above and beyond to help me get my new Jeep Patriot home by helping deliver it himself! I would definitely recommend him and the dealership and when me or my husband eventually need a new car down the road I will return here.

April 28, 2015