ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

5611 Illinois Rd,
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804
ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At O'Daniel Chrysler Jeep we believe you will notice a difference. Professional sales, service and technicians who care about you and your car. We understand you have a choice in car dealers and we want to be on the top of the list. We strive to have the best service and deals in town. We are family owned and operated in Fort Wayne for over 30 years and put our reputation on the line with every customer that comes thru the door. "AN EXTRODINARY DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE" O'Daniel provides an extraordinary automotive experience in Indiana through the efforts of honest, helpful, and dedicated professionals. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest values to earn customers for life.

About ODaniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

My Jeep
5/01/2016

"Informative and Friendly"

We entered the O'Daniel dealership and was greeted by Jeff Cearbaugh. Jeff explained the features and benefits Of Chrysler and Jeep products..After we narrowed it down to two models, Jeff had us test drive them. Decision made on what we wanted, Jeff worked with us and for us to make the purchase happen. We left the dealership with a new JEEP and a new friend.

2010cummins
4/30/2016

"Easy to work with"

Odaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge was easy to work with. It was a great experience. I had visited a few times and waited for the right truck to come in and they were able to let me test drive right when I got there

Chris L
4/29/2016

"Love my new Jeep Cherokee"

Jeff Cerbaugh was great to work with. He was knowledgeable and available to help with all aspects of the purchase. He was definitely an asset to get a quality vehicle at a competitive price.

Jeep guy 52
4/29/2016

"Great service"

Great service great atmosphere very friendly people. Very helpful with all my questions very helpfully with financial plans .most important to me a great price for my trade in and new Jeep. I would like to thank everyone there who helped me. I don't buy a new car very often but when I buy again it will be here.

randy12345
4/27/2016

"Great Experience "

My girlfriend and I came in and were helped by the staff right away. Everyone we worked with was great and very helpful. We never once felt pressured to make a decision and at the end of day left with a great new vehicle.

Michael Jenkins

"Very pleasant experience"

I gave a 5-star rating because the buying experience with Roberta Parkison was very pleasant. The other staff we were introduced to were also very friendly. Our questions were answered with confidence in a timely manner. I went into the dealership on Friday on my lunch break and my wife and I completed the process by 11am the next day. I had no issues trading in my vehicle, and no issues negotiating to the price my wife and I wanted to be at. I will definitely look to O'Daniel for the next vehicle we decide to purchase.

KKD
4/26/2016

"Friendly and low pressure"

Working with Jeff C for our test drive and gaining knowledge about jeeps in general was really a very friendly, low pressure and pleasant experience. Jeff supplied us with lots of information about the Renegade. I think he is a wonderful representation of the service you receive at ODaniel and highly recommend him!

Libby698
4/26/2016

"Pleasant, easy, friendly and rewarding."

I was very pleased with my dealings with Everett, John, Adam, and Jeremiah. I was very happy with how they wasn't just pushing a car on me they fit me with the perfect car and made it a wonderful, easy, pleasant experience. I would recommend this dealership and these men to anyone who needed a vehicle. I want to personally let these guys how much I appreciate being fitted with my beautiful little car .

TWPrather
4/24/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

The entire process was remarkably quick. These folks are pros for sure! We really didn't know what we wanted specifically but knew exactly the style and amount we were willing to spend. Justin was extremely patient and showed us everything that met our requirements. There wasn't even a need to negotiate. We got what we wanted in about an hour and under budget. He went above and beyond explaining what he knew about the reliability of each car from his service experience and not pushing us in any direction. Rather he gave us every morsel of information he could so we'd make the best decision for us. When we sat with Casey it went exactly the same way. O'Daniel's definately has a couple new life long customers.

jgarrett72
4/12/2016

"Great sales and finance staff"

My experience in buying a new Dodge Durango was fantastic. Friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful staff. I would recommend them to anyone buying a new vehicle.

Reviews of Jeff Cearbaugh