ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

5611 Illinois Rd,
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804
ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

At O'Daniel Chrysler Jeep we believe you will notice a difference. Professional sales, service and technicians who care about you and your car. We understand you have a choice in car dealers and we want to be on the top of the list. We strive to have the best service and deals in town. We are family owned and operated in Fort Wayne for over 30 years and put our reputation on the line with every customer that comes thru the door. "AN EXTRODINARY DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE" O'Daniel provides an extraordinary automotive experience in Indiana through the efforts of honest, helpful, and dedicated professionals. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest values to earn customers for life.

About ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

halikruger
4/21/2015

"awesome customer service!"

We had been searching for a wrangler for quite sometime and had visited lots of different dealerships and had the same experience of buying a used car. We would drive through the lot and get attacked by sales guys just trying to make a sale you could tell they didn't care about the customer by the way we were treated. Then we visited ODaniel and was greeted by Tex. Right off the bat we knew we wanted to buy a jeep from them. Tex was so friendly and showed us a jeep with everything we were looking for. His customer service was outstanding. He stayed with us every step of the way through the whole process! Also the financing process which usually is the worst part but we had a great experience she explained everything to us in complete detail and even taught us a few things about our credit that we didn't know! Tex also called a couple weeks later to see how things were going! I will definitely be recommending this dealership as well as Tex to all of my friends and family for future vehicle purchse. Thanks Tex for making our experience so great! Huge thumbs up from both of us!

April 22, 2015

We are grateful for your time and your feedback. We look forward to serving you now and in the future. We would be honored to serve your friends and family as well.

EricHinsey
4/16/2015

"More than I could have hoped for!"

I called Mark Campati and told him what I was looking for. He listened to what I said and found me a couple of vehicles right away that fit what I wanted. He took the time to show my wife all the options along with the proper way to use them. We ended up with a vehicle a couple of years newer than we anticipated, for less than we expected to pay. He had answers to our questions and was very knowledgeable of his products. Financing was my next biggest fear, no worries Shaylene Stevens to the rescue. A truly professional experience from start to finish.

April 17, 2015

zaofinalfantasy
4/15/2015

"Great Experience"

Great people to work with and a stress free experience. Never felt pressured to buy something I didn't want or to pay more than I wanted. I would definitely recommend O'Daniel to anyone.

April 17, 2015

scottcheri
3/29/2015

"Love our Charger and Grand Cherokee"

Elizabeth is wonderful!!!!! She is our go to person for vehicles for the whole family. We spent over 6 hours with her on a Saturday afternoon and didn't regret a moment of it.

S
3/27/2015

"As usual, everything was great. Much better than I expected."

I have been purchasing vehicles from O'Daniels since moving to Fort Wayne in the early '90s. I must have purchased close to, or over a dozen O'Daniels Jeeps and Dodge trucks by now. In fact this is the second new unit I've purchased from O'Daniels in the last 10 months. My daughter recently came from Lafayette to Fort Wayne just to purchase her third Odaniel's Jeep. In the early '90s, I first dealt with Craig Ruskaup. who treated me so well it was difficult to consider any other dealer. As Craig moved up into management I bought my next few units from Adam Sauerland. Then Adam also moved up to management and today I purchased a new truck from Brandon Parkison. Even though Brandon is younger and I tested him every chance I could get, and he came though every single time with curtesy and professionalism beyond his years. He was great. It's comforting to know that as the veterans move up the ladder, they have done their job by installing the same "customer comes first" attitude in their replacements that convinced me that I never need to waste my with any other local auto dealers. That customer oreniated attitude is evident in the entire O'Daniels store. Over the years I've had exceptionally great service from Bud Beard, Ron Erickson, Randy Powell, and Jenny Flanigan in their service area. I have and will continue to sing the praises of this dealership to my friends, family, and anyone else that will listen. Thanks Odaniels!!!

ajleef
3/27/2015

"Very easy cary buying experience"

I recently bought my first car on my own at O'Daniel after my previous car was totaled. I am so relieved and very happy with my experience at O'Daniel! I bought a used Ford Escape and I love it! Mark Campati helped make this buying experience so easy and with way less stress than I anticipated. I was able to get everything that I wanted for a price that I am comfortable with. The finance department was very helpful as well. Great dealership with great sales team!

sware
3/27/2015

"Love my new Wrangler Unlimited"

This was my second purchase from O'Daniel and I am glad that I continued to use them as my dealership. Was in an accident in my old vehicle and the service department checked it over and the vehicle ended up being totaled. Mark Butler was the person who found my first vehicle so he began looking for a new vehicle for me to purchase. He finally found it and I could not be more thrilled. I will definitely recommend this dealer to all my friends and family because they make the whole experience a positive and stress free process. Thanks for the great experience!

Branway
3/18/2015

"I love my new van"

Junior Hammond did an amazing job helping me find exactly what I was looking for! I will definitely recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you so much for your time!

Junior Hammond

J
3/14/2015

"I love my Jeep Grand Cherokee"

I found John Smith to be great to work with. John's knowledge and understanding of my needs was unsurpassed. He made my car buying experience fun and easy. I love my New car I feel so safe in it. it was a pleasure doing business with all of you

goodenergy
3/04/2015

"Extremely nice and helpful"

These guys and gals at O'Daniel were extremely nice and very helpful from the minute I walked in the door. They weren't pushy like most dealerships. They actually sat me down and talked to me first. They wanted to know what I was interested in not what they were interested in selling me. After we talked, Mike Campati then pulled up some of their available vehicles on the computer and showed me what they had in stock. Found the one I wanted and he pulled it up so we could go for a drive. He took the time to answer any questions I had. He showed me the Carfax (I didn't have to ask to see it.) It was pretty much a done deal after all that. I would not go to another dealer in the Fort Wayne area ever again. great people over there. Everyone I encountered were really nice and I will be back for my next vehicle.

March 05, 2015

From the entire staff at O’Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we can't thank you enough for your time and for your feedback about our dealership. Here at O'Daniel we try to make customer's automotive experience the best. We are extremely glad we were able to provide that for you.

Reviews of Mark Campati