ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

5611 Illinois Rd,
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804
ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

At O'Daniel Chrysler Jeep we believe you will notice a difference. Professional sales, service and technicians who care about you and your car. We understand you have a choice in car dealers and we want to be on the top of the list. We strive to have the best service and deals in town. We are family owned and operated in Fort Wayne for over 30 years and put our reputation on the line with every customer that comes thru the door. "AN EXTRODINARY DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE" O'Daniel provides an extraordinary automotive experience in Indiana through the efforts of honest, helpful, and dedicated professionals. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest values to earn customers for life.

About ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

scottcheri
3/29/2015

"Love our Charger and Grand Cherokee"

Elizabeth is wonderful!!!!! She is our go to person for vehicles for the whole family. We spent over 6 hours with her on a Saturday afternoon and didn't regret a moment of it.

S
3/27/2015

"As usual, everything was great. Much better than I expected."

I have been purchasing vehicles from O'Daniels since moving to Fort Wayne in the early '90s. I must have purchased close to, or over a dozen O'Daniels Jeeps and Dodge trucks by now. In fact this is the second new unit I've purchased from O'Daniels in the last 10 months. My daughter recently came from Lafayette to Fort Wayne just to purchase her third Odaniel's Jeep. In the early '90s, I first dealt with Craig Ruskaup. who treated me so well it was difficult to consider any other dealer. As Craig moved up into management I bought my next few units from Adam Sauerland. Then Adam also moved up to management and today I purchased a new truck from Brandon Parkison. Even though Brandon is younger and I tested him every chance I could get, and he came though every single time with curtesy and professionalism beyond his years. He was great. It's comforting to know that as the veterans move up the ladder, they have done their job by installing the same "customer comes first" attitude in their replacements that convinced me that I never need to waste my with any other local auto dealers. That customer oreniated attitude is evident in the entire O'Daniels store. Over the years I've had exceptionally great service from Bud Beard, Ron Erickson, Randy Powell, and Jenny Flanigan in their service area. I have and will continue to sing the praises of this dealership to my friends, family, and anyone else that will listen. Thanks Odaniels!!!

ajleef
3/27/2015

"Very easy cary buying experience"

I recently bought my first car on my own at O'Daniel after my previous car was totaled. I am so relieved and very happy with my experience at O'Daniel! I bought a used Ford Escape and I love it! Mark Campati helped make this buying experience so easy and with way less stress than I anticipated. I was able to get everything that I wanted for a price that I am comfortable with. The finance department was very helpful as well. Great dealership with great sales team!

sware
3/27/2015

"Love my new Wrangler Unlimited"

This was my second purchase from O'Daniel and I am glad that I continued to use them as my dealership. Was in an accident in my old vehicle and the service department checked it over and the vehicle ended up being totaled. Mark Butler was the person who found my first vehicle so he began looking for a new vehicle for me to purchase. He finally found it and I could not be more thrilled. I will definitely recommend this dealer to all my friends and family because they make the whole experience a positive and stress free process. Thanks for the great experience!

Branway
3/18/2015

"I love my new van"

Junior Hammond did an amazing job helping me find exactly what I was looking for! I will definitely recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you so much for your time!

Junior Hammond

J
3/14/2015

"I love my Jeep Grand Cherokee"

I found John Smith to be great to work with. John's knowledge and understanding of my needs was unsurpassed. He made my car buying experience fun and easy. I love my New car I feel so safe in it. it was a pleasure doing business with all of you

goodenergy
3/04/2015

"Extremely nice and helpful"

These guys and gals at O'Daniel were extremely nice and very helpful from the minute I walked in the door. They weren't pushy like most dealerships. They actually sat me down and talked to me first. They wanted to know what I was interested in not what they were interested in selling me. After we talked, Mike Campati then pulled up some of their available vehicles on the computer and showed me what they had in stock. Found the one I wanted and he pulled it up so we could go for a drive. He took the time to answer any questions I had. He showed me the Carfax (I didn't have to ask to see it.) It was pretty much a done deal after all that. I would not go to another dealer in the Fort Wayne area ever again. great people over there. Everyone I encountered were really nice and I will be back for my next vehicle.

March 05, 2015

From the entire staff at O’Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we can't thank you enough for your time and for your feedback about our dealership. Here at O'Daniel we try to make customer's automotive experience the best. We are extremely glad we were able to provide that for you.

Jan-Nae
3/03/2015

"Car Buying Experience "

I came from Indy to look for a vehicle with my daughter. I really appreciated the professionalism of Coach Simmons and Shaylene Stevens. They stayed within our budget and provided a nice vehicle for the price. The whole buying experience was great. My plans are to give the dealership consideration on my next purchase. The only thing missing was a Popcorn machine.

March 05, 2015

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your experience at O’Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.Thanks again, Jan-Nae!!

SunnySmiles
2/17/2015

""DEALERSHIP AWESOMENESS""

When I was looking for a vehicle, I never thought that I would meet a TEAM of individuals that would have my best interest at heart. I met with Coach Simmons and explained to him what kind of car I was looking for and the price range that I was willing to stay in. Within a week, he called me and said that he had the perfect car for me. AND HE DID!!! Coach was very professional and caring of all my needs and requirements. He asked ME a lot of questions to make sure that I was satisfied with the car that I was about to purchase. I was overjoyed. There was no PRESSURE at all. Casey (Mr. MEAT AND POTATOES), was the gravy on an already full coarse meal. These guys were wonderful. They answered EVERY question that I had and explained everything to me in full detail. Coach is the perfect name for Mr. Simmons. I and the rest of my family and friends will be team players when it comes to purchasing more cars from this dealership in the near future. There was no full court press nor any fouls during this game of "Find The Perfect Car". Special Thanks to: Coach Simmons Casey Costello Eric Hansen Rocky Stout

Rocky Stout

February 24, 2015

andrewlorick92
1/30/2015

"Best experience"

Where do I even start I'm a first time car buyer and Mark capati went over and beyond to make sure I fully understood what was happening I definitely recommend to anybody but don't just take my word give him a call and he'll have you in a new car in no time

February 09, 2015

It was our pleasure to assist you with your purchase at O’Daniel Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram. We look forward to seeing you in our service department for your first oil change!

Reviews of Mark Campati