ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

5611 Illinois Rd,
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804
ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

At O'Daniel Chrysler Jeep we believe you will notice a difference. Professional sales, service and technicians who care about you and your car. We understand you have a choice in car dealers and we want to be on the top of the list. We strive to have the best service and deals in town. We are family owned and operated in Fort Wayne for over 30 years and put our reputation on the line with every customer that comes thru the door. "AN EXTRODINARY DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE" O'Daniel provides an extraordinary automotive experience in Indiana through the efforts of honest, helpful, and dedicated professionals. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest values to earn customers for life.

About ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

goodenergy
3/04/2015

"Extremely nice and helpful"

These guys and gals at O'Daniel were extremely nice and very helpful from the minute I walked in the door. They weren't pushy like most dealerships. They actually sat me down and talked to me first. They wanted to know what I was interested in not what they were interested in selling me. After we talked, Mike Campati then pulled up some of their available vehicles on the computer and showed me what they had in stock. Found the one I wanted and he pulled it up so we could go for a drive. He took the time to answer any questions I had. He showed me the Carfax (I didn't have to ask to see it.) It was pretty much a done deal after all that. I would not go to another dealer in the Fort Wayne area ever again. great people over there. Everyone I encountered were really nice and I will be back for my next vehicle.

March 05, 2015

From the entire staff at O’Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we can't thank you enough for your time and for your feedback about our dealership. Here at O'Daniel we try to make customer's automotive experience the best. We are extremely glad we were able to provide that for you.

Jan-Nae
3/03/2015

"Car Buying Experience "

I came from Indy to look for a vehicle with my daughter. I really appreciated the professionalism of Coach Simmons and Shaylene Stevens. They stayed within our budget and provided a nice vehicle for the price. The whole buying experience was great. My plans are to give the dealership consideration on my next purchase. The only thing missing was a Popcorn machine.

March 05, 2015

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your experience at O’Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.Thanks again, Jan-Nae!!

SunnySmiles
2/17/2015

""DEALERSHIP AWESOMENESS""

When I was looking for a vehicle, I never thought that I would meet a TEAM of individuals that would have my best interest at heart. I met with Coach Simmons and explained to him what kind of car I was looking for and the price range that I was willing to stay in. Within a week, he called me and said that he had the perfect car for me. AND HE DID!!! Coach was very professional and caring of all my needs and requirements. He asked ME a lot of questions to make sure that I was satisfied with the car that I was about to purchase. I was overjoyed. There was no PRESSURE at all. Casey (Mr. MEAT AND POTATOES), was the gravy on an already full coarse meal. These guys were wonderful. They answered EVERY question that I had and explained everything to me in full detail. Coach is the perfect name for Mr. Simmons. I and the rest of my family and friends will be team players when it comes to purchasing more cars from this dealership in the near future. There was no full court press nor any fouls during this game of "Find The Perfect Car". Special Thanks to: Coach Simmons Casey Costello Eric Hansen Rocky Stout

Rocky Stout

February 24, 2015

andrewlorick92
1/30/2015

"Best experience"

Where do I even start I'm a first time car buyer and Mark capati went over and beyond to make sure I fully understood what was happening I definitely recommend to anybody but don't just take my word give him a call and he'll have you in a new car in no time

February 09, 2015

It was our pleasure to assist you with your purchase at O’Daniel Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram. We look forward to seeing you in our service department for your first oil change!

Mary
1/21/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM BEGINNING TO END BUYING A JEEP"

My husband was looking for a Jeep Wrangler. We found one and I went back on a Monday after I worked out at the YMCA. I asked for a sales person because I had a few questions. John Smith walked out introduced himself to me. My husband doesn't like a pushy sales person and the more I talked to him it was a huge WOW. Not once was he pushy with me. He answered my questions and informed me a little on Jeeps. I said my husband will be back tonight. Ryan got the same experience I did. He ended up buying one that night because John was nice, informative and helpful. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND EVERETT JOHN SMITH TO ANYONE. GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM BEGINNING TO END! THANK YOU JOHN!

January 27, 2015

The O’Daniel family would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing a review about your car buying experience. Our main goal is customer satisfaction and reading buyer reviews helps us achieve this goal. Our award winning Sales, Service, and Parts departments are ready to service any of your vehicle needs. We look forward to many more years of providing you our top quality customer service.

t
1/17/2015

"great experience! "

Worked with a few people to find my perfect jeep and they delivered. Great people from Tex to Shay. They were both very professional and knowledgeable.

Judy
1/08/2015

"Greatly appreciated Mark Campati's help"

Mark Campati went above and beyond our expectations to help us obtain the vehicle we wanted and in answering any questions we had and might have in the future. I so appreciated his thoughtfulness! We will definitely be returning for further assistance from him.

rnbgzmn@gmail.com
1/04/2015

"Great used car experience "

Great used car purchase experience! I was able to take a test drive at my convenience and great delivery of vehicle. Everything handled thoroughly and professionaly. Thank you Mark! Salesman showed great customer service and knowledge.

stanstephen
12/28/2014

"Dealer with Great Prices"

Bought a new Grand Cherokee and got a great price. Brandon was easy to work with and went out of the way to make sure my needs were met. There was a mix up with the consumer rebate, but in the end, the dealership delivered and I'm completely satisfied. Would buy from this dealer again. Brandon is a great salesman and their prices are the best around!

Kayla
12/24/2014

"First time buyer"

I am very pleased with entire process of buying my first car from O'Daniels. My Grandma suggested I look there and ask for Mark, she was pleased with a jeep she got. Mark found a car for me at a reasonable price to be my first car. A very nice clean car. Mark Campati was kind and professional. I will definitely go back to O,Daniel again when need be.

Reviews of Mark Campati