ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Call
ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

At O'Daniel Chrysler Jeep we believe you will notice a difference. Professional sales, service and technicians who care about you and your car. We understand you have a choice in car dealers and we want to be on the top of the list. We strive to have the best service and deals in town. We are family owned and operated in Fort Wayne for over 30 years and put our reputation on the line with every customer that comes thru the door. "AN EXTRODINARY DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE" O'Daniel provides an extraordinary automotive experience in Indiana through the efforts of honest, helpful, and dedicated professionals. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest values to earn customers for life.

About ODaniel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Saturday 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM

"Got the car we wanted at a great price - great experience!"

Mark Butler from O'Daniel helped us buy the car we really wanted... even though it was more than 1500 miles away. I never felt pressured or "sold to" - more like he walked us through the buying process step by step, and I felt empowered through the whole process. We knew what we wanted and what we hoped to pay for it, and husband and I ended up with the right car for us at a price we are very happy with. This guy is clearly experienced, knows his stuff, and knows how to treat customers. We highly recommend him!

"best service!"

Our experience at odaniels was above and beyond! From the moment I got there to the moment we drove away in our new van...our sales associate was the best ever and all the way thru finance we were treated with respect and had a great time and felt at home with the staff..thank u we will be back for our next vehical and wont go anywhere else

"Found my van!"

Extremely nice folks helped me buy the vehicle that I had been looking for. Would buy from then again! All were nice and very accessible. Initial internet contact and then in person final sale.

"Found the used van we were looking for!"

My wife and I emailed Mark Campati with make, model, style, color choices, etc., and he found the perfect van for a great price. He was excellent to work with.

mark Campati

"Great price and even better service!!"

Our sales associate, Brandon Parkison, was friendly, knowledgeable, and really took the time to listen to our needs and help us find the right vehicle. When we left we had a car we loved at a price that was far better than the competition. We were shocked to learn he had only been with O'Daniel for a couple of months, as well as things went it felt like he had been working there for years. He helped ensure the entire process was very smooth and he legitimately cared that he matched us with the right vehicle for our needs. Michael Lombardi completed our closing paperwork and couldn't have been nicer. It was about this time that our 3 year old decided to go into melt-down mode, and he was more than reassuring that it wasn't a big deal. He was more than patient while my wife and I took turns occupying her outside, while the other one signed the paperwork. If he felt any impatience with our situation he definitely didn't reflect it in the service he provided to us, I can't say enough about his empathy for our embarrassing situation. Overall a great experience, will definitely look to O'Daniel first when we are in the market for our next vehicle.

"Great used car buy"

I called Dave Carroll with my buying parameters and he came up with a car that exceeded our expectations. Dave and Mark Campati got us a super deal on an extremely clean car. Thanks guys.

"They made my experience very enjoyable"

After searching for weeks on my own, I called O'Daniels Dodge, and within two days they found exactly what I wanted. I Will buy all my cars from them in the future. P.S. ask for Brandon

"Right vehicle, right price"

Dropped by on Tuesday evening at the beginning of our search for a replacement SUV, Mark was very helpful in helping us find the right truck, we ended up with a wonderful 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee with low miles(52k). We weren't even considering purchasing on this day, we were just looking, and the Jeep we found had just arrived on the lot and wasn't even cleaned or gone through. It went through the inspection and get a thorough cleaning and looks great!!!! Shaylene Stevens in Finance was helpful and saved us money on our identity theft coverage over the Lifelock coverage we already had, she explained all the different coverages to us and let us decide what we needed. Both Mark and Shaylene were very low pressure and this had to be one of the most pleasant purchase experience we have ever had. Thanks.

"Getting a new car in a hurry"

Well, I was recently in a crash, the car got totaled and I needed a new car in a hurry, the staff at O' Daniel were excellent, very kind, and got me into a great used car, at a fantastic price.

Mark Campati

"Excellent experience"

We arrived at the dealership about 60 minutes before closing with two tired kids. We expected it to be a rather stressful process but everyone was very helpful and friendly. We never felt pressured or rushed....even when we stayed well past closing. This was the best experience I have ever had at any car dealership and I will be back.

Reviews of Mark Campati