Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

mzeeshan
10/18/2011

"Purchased a 2011 Corolla LE from this dealership. I came..."

Purchased a 2011 Corolla LE from this dealership. I came to this place after contacting and getting offers (and counter offers) from nearly all the dealerships in the 50 mile radius in the Chicagoland region. Their price was the lowest and most importantly they didn't change their offer once I went to their location. I mentioned this as it happened to me couple of times that the dealerships quoted one price over phone or listed in the advertisement only to recant it later. Customer service at the dealership was very professional and courteous. As a buyer in internet age, I found the service prompt and my time was not wasted in unnecessary delays. They even arranged for loaner car when needed. For all those reasons, I am giving them highest grades in all categories. Keep it up!

cmdumas
10/12/2011

"I felt the salespeople I worked with were professional,..."

I felt the salespeople I worked with were professional, fair and honest. I had a pleasant experience with this dealer! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Mike Charif, Caesar Meraz, Sane (Finance Mgr.)

margiehoekstra
10/10/2011

"Sales Associate was very willing to find the color and..."

Sales Associate was very willing to find the color and what I wanted in a vehicle. Dealership employees were friendly and polite. Recommend this place to anyone.

ART KNAPLE

Mikezi
9/30/2011

"I bought a 2011 camry, they did not have the color I..."

I bought a 2011 camry, they did not have the color I wanted in stock but they were able to still get me the color I wanted. I am very satisfied with this dealership and would recommend my family and friends to purchase a car from Oakbrook Toyota !

obt924cam
9/27/2011

"Our experience at Oakbrook Toyota was extremely positive,..."

Our experience at Oakbrook Toyota was extremely positive, from the greeter at the door, to the sales staff, and lastly the manager who clinched the deal. Neal Steuer, our salesman, is outstanding. I forewarned him that my husband does not like aggressive sales people. I'm sure aggression is not in his nature, however, he took special care to be laid back in his dealings with us. We spent several days last week looking at and test driving cars. We had an entire week of dealing with all kinds of sales people. By far, I personally think Neal was the best of them all, and Oakbrook Toyota is at the top of our list as well. Our appointment took a very long time, due to our thoroughness, not Neal's slowness. At no time did he indicate that we were taking too much of his time. Also, when the sales manager came in to see if he could wrap up the sale, we expected high-pressure tactics, which so many dealerships use. That was not his style. We were gently nudged into making our decision. We will certainly feel free to recommend Oakbrook Toyota, especially Neal, to our friends, to insure a pain-free buying experience for them also.

Neal Steuer

qtyebjee
9/21/2011

"I think it was a very good experience. The sales team was..."

I think it was a very good experience. The sales team was cooperative and courteous. They were also straightforward, which is very importnat to me since I don't want to waste too much time. Zubair was my salesperson and I would recommend him to my friends. the manager, Alex, was also very courteous and helpful

mitchmcneil55
9/15/2011

"After about six weeks of searching, these guys had the..."

After about six weeks of searching, these guys had the right car at the right price, for whatever reason, and I pounced. Zubair was my contact there and he handled the transaction with the utmost professionalism and sensitivity. He was always a step ahead of me when I had a request. I loved the car, and didn't mind driving to Westmont twice in one day to make this thing finally happen. Z has been very informative with all my questions too. He knows his Toyotas, no doubt.

Bridget Griffin
9/05/2011

"We were in the area when we deceided to stop at the..."

We were in the area when we deceided to stop at the Oakbrook Toyota as we were in the market for a new car. We knew we wanted a Toyota Corolla. Our salesman was Art who was most helpful to us and we agreed on a price with the help of Manager Cesar who was also terrific, the color we wanted was not in stock but they got it for us within afew days, Art and Cesar both explained everything we needed to know about the car and the dealership. We were very happy with our experience and would recommend Art & Cesar to our family and friends when the need arises for a new car. We came away with the feeling of having made two new friends

Art & Cesar

ginamc208
9/05/2011

"This dealership is awesome! I knew actally what I wanted...."

This dealership is awesome! I knew actally what I wanted. I called, talked with Cesar and told me they had the car I wanted in stock. I negotiated a price over the phone, came in and purchased the car with no hassle. Best car buying experience I have ever had. Just make sure you know you're budget, have an idea of what you want, and how much the car is worth. Then negotiate from there. They took their time with me to explain features on the car and showed me how the featues worked. That made me love my car even more. I will definitely purchase my next car from Oakbrook Toyota. Would recommend to friends and family.

Cesar Meraz and Bill

micwinei
9/04/2011

"We were unable to make a deal with another Toyota..."

We were unable to make a deal with another Toyota dealership but were treated extremely well at Oakbrook Toyota. Zubair worked quickly with us and everyone we dealt with in Management and Finance was very helpful. We were able to make a deal that we were happy with and left with the car that we wanted. We would highly recommend this dealership and Zubair to any of our friends! Thank you!

Reviews of Cesar Meraz