Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

RickBraun
4/18/2014

"Fantastic Sales, Service & Followup"

After the purchase of a '12 Scion xB, salesman Jon Van Plew and I worked together for over a month to add items to our car, take care of a couple small issues and work through the service department for a effortless process. I had to fly in as I am out of state and everything was ready for me. The car went in first thing, two warranty items were taken care of and all accessories and service I asked for were completed quickly & professionally. John in service knew I was pressed for time and took care of everything. Jon in sales continued to follow-up to make sure all was done correctly and that I was on my way ASAP. I am a loyal Toyota/Scion customer anyway, but these guys just concreted the loyal following I already felt. They really do change the entire persona of a car dealer expierence. Thanks so much for the help, courtesy and most of all, the respect shown to me and my fiance'. Other dealers could stand to learn quite a bit from places like this. Thanks again.

Jon Van Plew, John Pearson

unhappy14
4/11/2014

"tried buying a new toyota"

gave them 500.00 down payment (on a 45,000 car) to find the car i wanted, had to call them back to find out current status. was told they hadnt found one yet but would call me the next day to update me. No call again, this process continued a 3rd day. Finally got a hold of John, no apology, nothing, i said i wanted my 500 back and he said not a problem...so that was the only bonus, I dont have to file a report with my credit card to reclaim the 500.00. Ive never had a worse experience at a car dealership, especially considering Toyota doesnt have that many expensive vehicles, i expected more and at least courtesy, no matter the price

Cezar

YsGuy
4/10/2014

"Excellent Experience"

I called ahead to enquire about a specific used vehicle I saw on the website. Spoke with Tom Hong. Made an appointment to meet with him to check out the vehicle and have the dealership check out my trade-in vehicle. Tom greeted me as soon as i got there and had the Rav4 I was interested ready for me. We took a test ride, returned to the dealership, inspected the car, then went inside to talk business. Tom was totally professional, treated me with respect and honesty. I was very comfortable with the entire experience, including dealing with Greg in the Finance Office. Both gentlemen made sure I was awaer of my options, but allowed me to make the decisions I was comfortable with and I appreciated that. If you go to Oakbrook Toyota, ask for Tom...good guy to deal with! Allen

Tom Hong

WalterWild
4/09/2014

"Excellent service and sales experience."

We came to the dealership to shop for a new car. We initially had no intention of making a purchase at the first dealership we visited, but we were greeted warmly when we arrived and immediately put in contact with Mr. Stan Mulica, who showed us a new Rav4. We had a very nice test drive and the terms offered for the car were impressive and most adequate. The car is very driver friendly and instinctive. Our finances were done by Mr. Greg Zay who explained everything and conducted the sale very efficiently and professionally. Overall, the entire experience was pleasant and useful. I cannot recommend this dealership too highly...a wonderful experience.

Stan Mulica

kujatj
4/07/2014

"Another great deal!"

This dealership has gone above and beyond yet again. We have now bought 3 cars from them: 2011 camry, 2012 camry, and 2013 Venza. All vehicles were of outstanding condition. This time in we purchased the 2013 venza in under 3 hrs. We test drove three vehicles and the sales manage even bought us a gift for our newborn daughter. If you want a deal with great customer service ask for Stan or Ceaser the sales manager.

Stan mulica & sales manager Ceaser

skelleher1
4/05/2014

"Oakbrook Toyota"

Big THUMBS UP to Tom Hong -- very knowledgeable, patient and helpful. Joe Verlotta was very helpful in offering one-on-one information on the workings of the Prius.

Tom Hong

Orangeblossomew14
4/02/2014

"My overall experience at Oak Brook Toyota was great. I..."

My overall experience at Oak Brook Toyota was great. I didn't feel any pressure they really work with you to make the whole process go smooth. The staff there was extremely helpful in assisting me throughout the buying process, and all my questions were answered to my satisfaction. Stan Mulica was a great salesman he was very nice & easy to talk to. The manager Cesar Meraz kept a smile on his face, easy to talk to, and very open. I definitely recommend this dealership.

Stan Mulica, Cesar Meraz

fsoohoo
3/30/2014

"The service was great, very friendly and no pressure..."

The service was great, very friendly and no pressure sales tactics. They allowed a number of test drives to make sure we were comfortable with the car. Very open to negotiating the price of the car. They were knowledgeable with the Prius.

Cesar Meraz, Rick Cawley

psilva09
3/26/2014

"My dad bought a used truck from the Oakbrook Toyota in..."

My dad bought a used truck from the Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont dealership recently. We found the truck online initially and when he was in the area he stopped by to see it in person. He didn't have plans to get it that day but Cesar did not want to hear no for an answer. When my dad mentioned that he was looking at another truck elsewhere Cesar was able to get us a very competitive price. I actually did go with my dad when he went to go pick up the truck and I was blown away by the outstanding customer service at the dealership. Cesar and his colleagues were great and we're very nice. And whenever we had a question and he didn't know the answer, Cesar would get up immediately telling us he'd find out. And he did. We had a great experience and next time we need a car we are certain we will look at Oakbrook Toyota first!

MichaelPecoraro
3/24/2014

"After an exhaustive search, my wife and I decided to buy..."

After an exhaustive search, my wife and I decided to buy a brand new 2014 Toyota Highlander. We wanted to purchase locally and we live in Naperville. We test drove it several times and new exactly what we wanted. I went to Naperville Toyota with my checkbook to make the purchase and close the deal. Unfortunately, I was totally discouraged with the buying experience at Naperville Toyota. The negotiating process was long and drawn out and I ended up leaving without a deal. I had done my homework and felt like I knew what a fair offer was. I felt "lowballed" and confirmed this as their final offer was significantly higher that their original offer, but it was painful and time consuming. I left and made calls to two other dealers the next morning. I got immediate calls back, both with significantly better offers than Naperville Toyota ... without any hassle. I decided to pursue discussions with Cesar Meraz because he was persistent and asked for a chance to earn my business. I said you will get your chance. I told him the exact vehicle I wanted and what my trade was. He called me back with an offer and said come on in. I said don't waste my time if not serious. I came in the next day and in 5 minutes we had a deal./ The reason I can rate Oakbrook Toyota so highly and Cesar in particulate is because they treated me like I was the customer. They did not waste my time. Cesar was accountable and did not have to check with others and take time to get an answer. He knew I was serious. At Naperville Toyota, I got the feeling they had an attitude that the next person in line would buy if I didn't. That does not make someone feel good when spending $40K. Oakbrook Toyota gets my highest ratings. I hope they can continue to live up to these high expectations over time. I hope others find this rating useful. Thanks,

Reviews of Doug Macias