Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

obriruss
6/16/2013

"Alex, the GM, and John, our salesman, really did a great..."

Alex, the GM, and John, our salesman, really did a great job in finding the right car for my mom. They also worked hard to get us a fair deal, and a more than fair trade-in. John also explained all of the features of the car to my mom, so she knew exactly how everything worked. It was really a wonderful experience, and I was thankful I first contacted Alex, and that he assigned John to us. The O'Brien's

ak715
6/02/2013

"Alex, Neal and Steve all did their very best to get my..."

Alex, Neal and Steve all did their very best to get my deal done. I highly recommend this dealership. I got a great deal on my Corolla and am very happy with the experience.

hammadtoyota
5/28/2013

"My dad and I both needed to buy cars. A friend suggested..."

My dad and I both needed to buy cars. A friend suggested I go to this dealership. From the time we walked into the door to the time we left after purchasing both of our cars, we were treated in a very friendly, professional and respectful manner. Even though they were very busy that day we never felt neglected or rushed. All of our questions were politely and thoroughly answered. Tom was very helpful and very pleasant to work with. Alex did everything he could to get us a fair price. I'm very happy my friend recommended this place to me, and I highly recommend it to my friends and family.

Alex Syed and Zia

Punjab1300
5/22/2013

"Leased a new Prius from oak brook, I received an..."

Leased a new Prius from oak brook, I received an Excellant service. From test drive to finance it was an Excellant experience. I would recommend every one to consider oak brook Toyota for your next purchase.

MIDIP
5/16/2013

"This was our first ever brand new car. We bought it from..."

This was our first ever brand new car. We bought it from Neal at Oakbrook Toyota. We were dreading coming into a new dealership with two children under the age of 3. We figured it would be a long drawn out process with lots of curves thrown at us. We were pleasantly greeted by Neal when we arrived there. He immediately took well to the fact that we had young children and made them feel at house instantly. Neal was very knowledgeable about the Sienna minivan and all its features. We continued to be patient with us and the children throughout the whole process. We were originally told to go see Alex the GM so we had also requested for him. The both of them seamlessly went through our options as far as a straight purchase versus a lease. All the numbers were very simple to understand and transparent. My wife was then introduced to the service manager who made her feel very comfortable about their process. A top-notch dealership that was kid friendly will go a long way with us.

Alex Syed

Toyotaphile
5/14/2013

"Having purchased several vehicles through Oakbrook Toyota..."

Having purchased several vehicles through Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont, I have always been extremely happy with the outcome. My most recent vehicle that I traded was a 2012 Camry XLE that I really liked. The staff at Oakbrook knew of me always missing an Avalon that I used to own and when the 2013's first arrived, I was notified immediately. I went, I looked, I drove. I decided it was just too much money in our current economy. Knowing this, my friends at Oakbrook Toyota said they'd call me if something really interesting came in on trade. Now mind you, I didn't need a new or different car as mine only had 15,000 miles, I just always missed that Avalon. Almost 2 months went by and I received a phone call telling me a used and loaded 2011 Toyota Avalon Limited had just been traded in and it only had 17,000 miles, they sold it new and new it's history. What to do? I drove out there (I live in the city) that very evening, looked the Avalon over and decided it really wasn't the car for me. I went in the showroom to say goodbye to my dear friends at Oakbrook Toyota (I have always been treated so well here, that they seem like friends and family) and the GM, asked if I would like to trade for a brand new 2013 Toyota and keep my same payment. Most folks think I'm crazy and maybe I am but, I said what was he thinking and he asked what I liked. We talked, I drove several different models before ultimately trading my beloved Camry for a new 2013 Prius with Nav & Solar Roof. Not sure what I had just agreed on, I pondered it a bit and decided I really wanted my Camry and not the Prius however, I had already shaken hands and committed to the deal. I grew up that a deal was placed on a handshake, and if a man's word was no good, he wasn't either. I finalized the deal and am happy to report that I am averaging about 48.7 miles per gallon. Tough to beat that and the deal I received. Everything happens for a reason and it is what it is. I have always had great dealings with Oakbrook Toyota, I drive out there for service and have always been treated very fair. Karma is treating people the way you want to be treated and believe you me, it comes full circle at Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont. I would refer my parents and my grandparents too, if they were still alive. Go to Oakbrook Toyota and tell either Mr. Umesh, Alex or Norm that Jack sent ya!!

ginapacas
4/27/2013

"We've bought two cars from this dealership, and the..."

We've bought two cars from this dealership, and the same guy sold them to us. He was personable, friendly, easy to negotiate with. We came looking for one thing, and he put us in something better than we had been looking for. I highly recommend this dealership.

Cesar Meraz

gratzl
3/25/2013

"Zubair was very patient and very helpful through my first..."

Zubair was very patient and very helpful through my first car buying experience. Cesar always keeps in touch with me to make sure i know they are there if i have any concerns or questions. This dealership was full of straight shooters which is why i chose oakbrook Toyota

Cesar Muraz and Zubair

mindymilan
3/13/2013

"Had a great experience at this dealership, from the first..."

Had a great experience at this dealership, from the first phone contact through my purchase, and beyond. Jim Robertson was courteous, helpful and knowledgeable about the car I wanted, and the rest of the staff was the same. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Jim Robertson

Hawkeye1
2/18/2013

"Jim Robertson did a great job. Choose him. He got me the..."

Jim Robertson did a great job. Choose him. He got me the best deal. Plus, he worked with me to get my leather/heated seats installed on a timely basis.

Jim Robertson