Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

James200
3/17/2014

"Why I went to this dealership is because my friend..."

Why I went to this dealership is because my friend recommended this place. He was right , I was treated with such respect. I was completely blown away . Sales manager was knowledgeable , which really impressed me

PJ Lopez

jclongstreet
3/11/2014

"We knew that we needed to replace our 10-year-old car,..."

We knew that we needed to replace our 10-year-old car, and we had long wanted a Prius, but we dreaded going through the process of purchasing a new car; for us, it had often been aggravating and contentious. Our experience at Oakbrook Toyota was entirely different, easily the best car purchase experience we have had. General Sales Manager Cesar Meraz promptly responded to our inquiry about price and availability, gave us a good quote, and offered to match any other offer. Upon our arrival at the dealership, he greeted us, sat us down to go over our general preferences, and handed us off to "just the right guy", salesman Steve Deason. Steve spent a lot of time with us talking about the Prius c we had our eyes on, its features, and alternatives that might appeal. Having settled on the right vehicle for us, we showed Steve that Cesar had offered to match any lower offer. The difference wasn't much, but Cesar was quickly good to his word, without quibble. Although we were surprised that anyone would want our long-suffering 10-year-old car, they insisted on making a very (extremely?) fair offer for trade-in (we had assumed that we would just donate it). Steve then wrote up the cost with us: "You don't want an extended warranty? OK, that's fine. You don't want the security package we offer? OK, that's fine." No pressure, no frowns. The General Manager, Alex Sayed, even stopped in at one point to ask why we had chosen to deal with Oakbrook Toyota. We moved to the finance guy, Steve Niechcielski (close enough), who more than patiently explored with us our various financing options (Did you know that sometimes, not always, but sometimes 2.0% financing is better than 0.0%? Me neither). While we were writing up the financing agreement, Steve and his people detailed and prepped our chosen Prius C2 for us, and moved it into the showroom. Joe Verlotta, the vehicle technology guy, then came to us and demonstrated virtually every feature and function of the car, and eventually gave us his card so that we could contact him with questions we might have about using the car's techonology. I have to say that we were impressed that Oakbrook Toyota takes this extra step. Salesman Steve Deason then helped us remove our belongings and messy debris from the trade-in, and we were off, new plates attached and insurance in place. It was actually a very pleasant way to spend an afternoon; I almost wish we could do it again next week. We dealt with 5 different people (count 'em), and each was trustworthy, loyal, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful and thrifty (reverent or not is not my concern). And the Prius C is a great car. Bottom line: You don't think you're interested in a Toyota? Think again. And then, take whatever time off is necessary and make your way to Oakbrook Toyota. And if you want to spend less time at the gas pump, and more time watching the planet improve and your investments grow, buy a Prius C. Jim & Caroline Longstreet, Elmhurst, IL.

tacofresco6812
3/10/2014

"Cesar is the best we have a great experience buying the..."

Cesar is the best we have a great experience buying the Toyota Corolla 2014 The knowledge and the experience that César has made the difference his customer service is excellent! !!!

gabrielfig
12/21/2013

"This was truly the best car buying experience I've..."

This was truly the best car buying experience I've ever had. Neil was an absolute pleasure to work with. There was ZERO pressure to buy and the dealership met the price I was willing to pay. Greg Zay made the financing process a breeze and Joe Verlotta gave me a thorough walkthrough/overview of my vehicle (a 2013 Prius C Two). This dealership got a lot of things right: no pressure to buy, a thorough overview of the vehicle upon completion of the sale, a tour of the facility including the service department, and even a small gift box that has two Toyota keychains and a nice ink pen. The little things really do make a BIG difference.

Dyson
12/04/2013

"I always buy Honda, on Black Friday I got an email from..."

I always buy Honda, on Black Friday I got an email from Oakbrook Toyota telling me about specials. My wife emailed them back requesting a quote. TINA emailed me promptly with all the details. She then called and we she couldn't answer my question Omer a sweet them right away inviting us I. We called other stores and we got a bunch of other answers, weird everyone else we called was as named Shannon... Male and female. Anyways, Omer was the only one who broke down all the details. Frank was great and wrapped things up in under an hour.

Omer Aslam

TMarotta
12/03/2013

"My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Prius at..."

My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Prius at Oakbrook Toyota and we could not be more pleased with our experience. Our salesperson, Neal, created the best sales experience we have ever had - he was personable and completely dedicated to our experience and satisfaction. Definitely ask for Neal if you visit Oakbrook Toyota! The entire team (Neal, Omer, and Greg) was great to work with - online sales, on site sales, and financing. The dealership was very accommodating, clean, and welcoming. I highly recommend this dealership (and Neal!) and will come back here for future vehicles (as well as send my friends and family members).

leopardjewel
11/14/2013

"I just bought a car here I'm so pleased with my..."

I just bought a car here I'm so pleased with my experience the service is great. Angie is very friendly. I was in and out within 2 hours got extended warranty lot of places don't even offer it. I know my next car I'll get it here again, I'm very satisfied that I would recommend Oakbrook Toyota!! THANKS, YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!

Angie Flores

aaisha
11/04/2013

"Cameron is very..."

Cameron is very sensible,confident,assertive,funny,structured/organized and focused. He cares about the person, not just the sales and effectively identifies our needs as customers. He was more of a listener than just talking and talking and talking like other sales person. He was willing to understand our needs, such as our budget we had to buy this car and was trying to find a solution. overall cameron, sam and omer gave a very good customer service. thank you!

mostly cameron alex helped us along with some additional help from sam adam and omer aslam.

titus7060
10/14/2013

"We came into this dealership to look at a used Honda and..."

We came into this dealership to look at a used Honda and ended up getting it and trading in our car for a brand new Toyota Prius. Jason and Zia gave us an incredible deal on both along with an extended warranty on the Prius that covers maintenance along with anything else we need. We had an amazing experience and definitely recommend this dealership and the employees.

Jason Walek, Zia Hanna

chrshv
9/16/2013

"I bought a used 2012 Toyota Camry SE V6 from Frank Andry..."

I bought a used 2012 Toyota Camry SE V6 from Frank Andry with only 12800 miles. I live in Peoria and found it online through cargurus.com. It was absolutely the lowest price I could find on this particular model in a 200 mile radius. Frank was a terrific salesman who knew the features of the car inside and out and was also willing to negotiate a great price. The sales/finance managers were good guys as well, never pressuring.

Reviews of Cesar Meraz