Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

Joseph Perry

April 11, 2017

"ASTOUNDING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!"

- CRAIG H.

I am 65 years old and have owned 66 vehicles to date...I just purchased a new 2017 Toyota Prius Prime Advanced from Oakbrook Toyota March 31,2017.....Joe Perry and Aiman Hamdan did such an incredible job on my purchase that on a 5 star rating system I would have to give them both a 20....on any of my past deals all have fallen short of their performance and they have set a new standard of excellence that I am not sure that any other dealer could ever achieve,,,,I thank them and all at Oakbrook Toyota for a great buying experience I will never forget!

February 07, 2017

"Best Customer Service, Highly recommended!"

- Caguilar0477

Great experience at the dealership and we purchased our Toyota Sienna. Maher was very helpful, respectful and knowledgeable in aspects to purchase the vehicle we wanted with my wife. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

January 30, 2017

"Exceeds expectations! "

- aao

The dealership was top notch! We had wonderful experience purchasing new vehicle. Doug Macias is our sales person and his managers Joe Perry and Phil Darche were extremely easy to work with. They help get exactly what we are looking for. Very friendly dealership - would definitely recommend!

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $25419