Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

Joe Verlotta, New Toyota Delivery Specialist, Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

Joe Verlotta

New Toyota Delivery Specialist

January 18, 2017

"Nice and friendly Service"

- lotus

I was in for an oil change and met with Phil Brackmann in Customer Retention and upgrade. He was very courteous and friendly and provided me options and offer for a trade. But the service was little longer then I expected. All other staffs are friendly too.

January 16, 2017

"Great service "

- VivianaD

Salesman (Maher) made the entire process amazing! He was so helpful and comforting with any of my questions or concerns. The entire staff was friendly! I was congratulated several times on my way out with my new car.

January 16, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- toyota123

I have to thank Salesmen Maher Belkaid for the customer service! From the moment we entered the dealership we were taken care of. Maher gave us some of the best customer service we've ever experienced!

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $29444