Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

EllenKlesta
1/04/2013

"I came in looking for a new small SUV, had a great..."

I came in looking for a new small SUV, had a great experience working with Neal who was determined to find out what I needed and what was best for me and my family. I purchased a RAV4 with a very honest and sincere salesman and staff. I was surprised and very appreciative of all of the service and care I received throughout the entire process from each and every employee I had to work with. I feel Neal is like family now. I will recommend Neal, Jeffrey the sales manager and this dealership to everyone seeking a vehicle. Was very impressed with the service manager Anthony and the service dept too. They all went out of their way to make me feel welcome, comfortable and well served. A unique and refreshing car buying experience, for sure!

Neal Steuer, Jeffrey Zalisk

jaydel
1/04/2013

"We would definitely recommend Oak brook Toyota to family..."

We would definitely recommend Oak brook Toyota to family and friends. Cesar Meraz and Steve Deason worked together to give us the best deal and best SUV that met our needs. They were very professional, knowledgeable, and understanding. They went above and beyond our expectations and we are very satisfied customers. Joe Verlotta was also very informative with explaining all special features to us. All three men we worked with had exceptional knowledge with Toyota products which made us confident in our decision to do business with Oak brook Toyota. We appreciate their honesty and hospitality which made us trust their team.

Cesar Meraz

KarenMule
12/26/2012

"I bought a NEW RAV4 this morning from Oakbrook Toyota. I..."

I bought a NEW RAV4 this morning from Oakbrook Toyota. I came prepared with my pricing research. I am a retiree but was a buyer/supervisor, by profession, for a major Telecom corporation. I can say that each member of the Dealership treated me respectfully and with great attention to my auto needs. I made a great deal for a great car. On leaving the dealership, I was asked to wait and was handed a black leather type holder for my paperwork and User Books. A real CLASS outfit to do your business. The Service Department is a gem, been using them over ten years with never a problem that wasn't taken care of. AT A BOY for Oakbrook Toyota

Salesman, General Mgr., Business Closer , Sales Mgr.

vmorrow
11/13/2012

"In June 2012, I called Oak Brook Toyota Service..."

In June 2012, I called Oak Brook Toyota Service Department to find out the cost of 45,000 mile maintenance service on my 2008 Toyota Sienna Minivan. I was told the cost was $172.95. I made an appointment and then made the needed arrangements to bring the car in. Once I arrived at the service desk, I was told a fuel injection flush $149.00 and a Power Steering flush $159.95 were recommended at 45,000 mile maintenance. I asked again if these services were needed at the 45,000 mile maintenance. I was then told more emphatically that these services were recommended. I feel I was misled when I first called. I should have been told then about the “recommended services” in addition the $172.95 service. I had no opportunity to research, learn more about or review these services. The person at the desk provided no explanatory information other than it “will prevent steering troubles”. I was put in the position of either repeating a substantial time commitment on the part of both my husband and I in order to make arrangements for drop off and pick up the van a second time, or proceeding with a snap decision I was unprepared to make. Because it was difficult to arrange another drop off, I approved the new recommendations. I believe your dealership was taking advantage of my having already made the time commitment that morning to come in for service and I resent being “upsold”. Although I usually go to a dealer for service, I now understand why many find this a poor choice. Also, I had had the van cleaned the day before for a funeral, yet when I picked it up it was covered with water spots (it was obviously washed again when serviced). The spots were so bad that I could not see clearly out the windshield. I pointed this out to someone in the service area, they then disappeared with the van for 10 minutes, reappeared with the spots around on the windows smeared so that I could drive, leaving the rest of the van unsightly. I have contacted the dealer both by phone and by email regarding my service experience. The only response of any kind has been a barage of advertising emails thanking me for my "feedback".

William Johnson

Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont responded to this review

December 08, 2012

My name is Cesar Meraz. I am the Sales Manager here at Oakbrook Toyota. I am VERY sorry for the trouble that you had with our service department. I would like to investigate this event in our service records, identify the individuals that had contact with you, interview the people involved and check all the service notes to get to the bottom of this. This kind of customer experience should never happen here. When we have an unhappy customer, I am able to take corrective action internally and generously compensate our client for their time and trouble. Please respond to me with the name the car is registered in and the vehicle information and I will take action to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you, Cesar Meraz Sales Manager 630-789-9600 c.meraz@rohrman.com

nshervino
9/03/2012

"This was my first brand new car purchase. I had saved up..."

This was my first brand new car purchase. I had saved up for 6 years to buy a Toyota Prius. I test drove it last year and worked with Cesar, who patiently waited for another year until I actually came back to make the purchase. This dealership gave me the lowest price, and I talked to 4 others in the West and South suburbs. Everyone here was extremely friendly, and I told my husband I would definitely buy from them again in the future. Thanks for a great experience for my first big car purchase that I worked very hard to make happen!

Cesar Meraz, Zubair Karim

pieter
8/03/2012

"The salesman were excellent. They were willing to bring..."

The salesman were excellent. They were willing to bring the car to my house to test drive! They listened and really took the time to understand our needs. What a great place to buy the car.

Neal Steuer & Cesar Meraz

kevindunne
6/26/2012

"Me and my wife were shopping everywhere looking for a..."

Me and my wife were shopping everywhere looking for a good used car within our budget. As used car shopping goes, it was a nightmare and we had to deal with some shady, rude, unprofessional dealers before finally stopping at Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont. My wife has always wanted a VW Beetle and we were looking around at lots of places for Beetles as well as Aveeos and Accents. We met with many deelers who were very pushy and not very helpful. All that changed at Oakbrook Toyota. Doug was great from the beginning. He had much patience with us, had great customer service and made sure we were able to get the car to fit into our budget. Doug showed much appathy and put himself in our shoes to show us he understood where we were comming from. Doug listened very well and had great concern for our needs, wants and desires and did everything he could to help make my wife's dream of getting a Beetle come true. Doug was very imformative about the car, but if he didn't know an answer to one of our questions he said, "that's a great question I don't know, but I can find out for you." And then he did find out and gave us the right answer. If you want to buy a car from a no nonsense, no bs, honest classy guy, trust in Doug Newton.

Doug Newton

johnweszely
5/28/2012

"VERY FRIENDLY ASSOCIATES AT OAKBROOK TOYOTA AND THE THE..."

VERY FRIENDLY ASSOCIATES AT OAKBROOK TOYOTA AND THE THE PRICE OF OUR NEW CAMRAY WAS COMPETITIVE WITH OTHER DEALERS - OUR REASON FOR GOING TO THIS DEALER WAS THAT MY DAUGHTER HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM AT AN EARLIER DATE. WILL GO BACK TO THIS DEALER WHEN I NEED ANOTHER CAR. JOHN WESZELY

SAM ADAM - ZIA HANNA - ZUBAIR KARIM

Amy Rybicki
3/22/2012

"Very friendly and worked well with me to make me feel..."

Very friendly and worked well with me to make me feel comfortable buying my new car from them. Cesar and Zubair made me car buying experience very enjoyable and the car walk through was very helpful.

Zubair Karim and Cesar Meraz

EClaiborne
3/08/2012

"The sales Manager Cesar was exceptionally friendly and..."

The sales Manager Cesar was exceptionally friendly and all the things above. He definately have the personality to deal with customers. I recommended others, because he went above and beyond to help and meet my needs I bought a 2012 car and I just came to look not to buy. Also Doug Marcias was very kind and helpful as well, I enjoyed doing business with them.

Cesar Meraz Sales Manager and Doug Macias