Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

Steve Niechcielski

August 11, 2017

"Good service"

- Natalia

I love Toyota! Specially when you dealing with professional people. Salesman(Maher) was professional, helpful, honest, Nikola did a good job with financial side. I had a good experience buying my 3rd car from them. I recommend this Toyota dealer to my friends and family!

Nikola Tanev

May 27, 2017

"Excellent Experience Nataliya B."

- Nataliya Bonkovska

Incredible sales guy and sales manager! My salesman(Maher) was courteous, friendly, professional and very helpful-no pushing. Very helpful, very friendly and he was on top of everything he made a very quick and very simple just the way I like it! I will recommend all my friends. Awesome dealership!

April 11, 2017

"ASTOUNDING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!"

- CRAIG H.

I am 65 years old and have owned 66 vehicles to date...I just purchased a new 2017 Toyota Prius Prime Advanced from Oakbrook Toyota March 31,2017.....Joe Perry and Aiman Hamdan did such an incredible job on my purchase that on a 5 star rating system I would have to give them both a 20....on any of my past deals all have fallen short of their performance and they have set a new standard of excellence that I am not sure that any other dealer could ever achieve,,,,I thank them and all at Oakbrook Toyota for a great buying experience I will never forget!

Aiman Hamdan