Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

qtyebjee
9/21/2011

"I think it was a very good experience. The sales team was..."

I think it was a very good experience. The sales team was cooperative and courteous. They were also straightforward, which is very importnat to me since I don't want to waste too much time. Zubair was my salesperson and I would recommend him to my friends. the manager, Alex, was also very courteous and helpful

mitchmcneil55
9/15/2011

"After about six weeks of searching, these guys had the..."

After about six weeks of searching, these guys had the right car at the right price, for whatever reason, and I pounced. Zubair was my contact there and he handled the transaction with the utmost professionalism and sensitivity. He was always a step ahead of me when I had a request. I loved the car, and didn't mind driving to Westmont twice in one day to make this thing finally happen. Z has been very informative with all my questions too. He knows his Toyotas, no doubt.

Bridget Griffin
9/05/2011

"We were in the area when we deceided to stop at the..."

We were in the area when we deceided to stop at the Oakbrook Toyota as we were in the market for a new car. We knew we wanted a Toyota Corolla. Our salesman was Art who was most helpful to us and we agreed on a price with the help of Manager Cesar who was also terrific, the color we wanted was not in stock but they got it for us within afew days, Art and Cesar both explained everything we needed to know about the car and the dealership. We were very happy with our experience and would recommend Art & Cesar to our family and friends when the need arises for a new car. We came away with the feeling of having made two new friends

Art & Cesar

ginamc208
9/05/2011

"This dealership is awesome! I knew actally what I wanted...."

This dealership is awesome! I knew actally what I wanted. I called, talked with Cesar and told me they had the car I wanted in stock. I negotiated a price over the phone, came in and purchased the car with no hassle. Best car buying experience I have ever had. Just make sure you know you're budget, have an idea of what you want, and how much the car is worth. Then negotiate from there. They took their time with me to explain features on the car and showed me how the featues worked. That made me love my car even more. I will definitely purchase my next car from Oakbrook Toyota. Would recommend to friends and family.

Cesar Meraz and Bill

micwinei
9/04/2011

"We were unable to make a deal with another Toyota..."

We were unable to make a deal with another Toyota dealership but were treated extremely well at Oakbrook Toyota. Zubair worked quickly with us and everyone we dealt with in Management and Finance was very helpful. We were able to make a deal that we were happy with and left with the car that we wanted. We would highly recommend this dealership and Zubair to any of our friends! Thank you!

columbiapipe
9/01/2011

"John Caprini is a great salesman. He is very respectful..."

John Caprini is a great salesman. He is very respectful and courteous. No pressure at all and overall a great experience and will recommend this dealership to all. Also this is my second car from here.

John caprini

KBilbrey
8/31/2011

"My husband and I found a used Toyota Rav 4 on the..."

My husband and I found a used Toyota Rav 4 on the internet with a sport appearance package. We made the drive out to Westmont from Palatine and called on the way to let them know we were coming to check it out. Frank greeted us and was very friendly intially. We went for a test drive and all was well. We noticed the exterior of the car had significant scratching and paint chips all over it. We inquired about having that fixed or a reduction in price. We went inside to talk shop and explained that we were interested in making a cash purchase but that we would not be able to get our financing in order that day. We asked for their best price and planned to get our financing lined up if we were satisfied with it. I loved the car. The scratches really bothered my husband. We were also considering a trade in on my husbands car as well. The guy who appraised the car was "Norm." Norm came into the mix and started hassling us about "How much do you want for the car?" (Well, Norm, you're supposed to appraise it for us - you tell us!) We were not rude and simply stated that we didn't really know what it was worth which is why we asked him to appraise it. Norm got even more angry and actually started making unprofessional jabs at my husband. Once we threw out a number, Norm momentarily calmed down. Then he asked what we wanted to pay for the Rav. (Um, how about you give us a price?) We asked for his best price and he laughed out loud, scoffed, and asked "Let me get this straight, you came here today with no intention to buy a car and you want me to give you my best price?" (Um, yeah, now you're catching on, Norm. Good job!) At this point I intervened in the banter between him and my husband and told them we were leaving, that this was ridiculous. We had been to 2 other dealers that day and didn't encounter anything even remotely like this. Norm was a certified jerk, period. After that whole exchange, I decided I wouldn't buy that car if it was $50. There was no way in the universe that I was giving a dime of our money to these people after the way Norm treated us. That guy needs a therapist... or maybe a new job. His unprofessionalism was EMBARASSING! I was completely appauled. Frank tried to rehabilitate the situation and told us that we "should understand that most people come in to BUY a car." Um, first of all, that's BS. Second of all, a lot of people like to shop around when they're about to drop $25,000 on a car. Third, we are your customers, not your punching bags. Get a life. WORST CAR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER! On the up side, we found an even better deal on a Rav 4 at Gregory Hyundai in Highland Park and bought that. So, we're happy. But I couldn't let this experience go unnoted. It was awful and I pity the person that ever had to deal with "Norm." He was the WORST!!!

Jeffrey "Norm" Zalisk and Frank Andry

p
8/30/2011

"Sales people helpful in helping us decide on a model, and..."

Sales people helpful in helping us decide on a model, and in introducing alternatives (new and used). Reasonably flexible on price. Tolerant of our four-year old running around. We had a good experience. Recommended.

Art Knapke, Greg Zay

TiffanyBean4
8/15/2011

"Our family has been in search of purchasing a new vehicle..."

Our family has been in search of purchasing a new vehicle for the past month. Upon arrival, Tom Hong made us feel welcomed and comfortable. This was absolutely the best car buying experience our family has had, even my 5 year old daughter enjoyed it! The overall team was a pleasure to work with and so genuinely kind and receptive without a hint of the pushiness. Tom led us through the entire process, answering all our questions as well as imparting his extensive knowledge about the car. We are confident that we made the right decision in purchasing our new car from Oakbrook Toyota. Thank you for a wonderful low-stress buying experience! We love the new car, we are pleased with the deal and will not hesitate to recommend anyone who is in the market to purchase another car to definitely go to Oakbrook Toyota and see Tom Hong.

Tom Hong

mytoy2
8/12/2011

"Customer service was great after I was able to get a Sale..."

Customer service was great after I was able to get a Sale Associate. They seemed a little too stand-offish. The quality of work was good. I told them to just take their time and they did. Friendliness was great!!! Frank was so down to earth. He didn't pressure me into buying a vehicle which is what I loved about him. It was almost like shopping with a friend. He didn't make me feel like a dumb female or uncomfortable about my purchase. Overall experience was good except for the first part about trying to get a sales person to help you. The price of the car was excellent. I just didn't like the car note, but that is my fault. I had to buy with no money down. Everything went smoothly, can't really complain that much. If I knew anyone who was looking for a car new or used, I would personally send them to Frank for help.

FRANK NADHERNY