Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

micwinei
9/04/2011

"We were unable to make a deal with another Toyota..."

We were unable to make a deal with another Toyota dealership but were treated extremely well at Oakbrook Toyota. Zubair worked quickly with us and everyone we dealt with in Management and Finance was very helpful. We were able to make a deal that we were happy with and left with the car that we wanted. We would highly recommend this dealership and Zubair to any of our friends! Thank you!

Zubair Karim

columbiapipe
9/01/2011

"John Caprini is a great salesman. He is very respectful..."

John Caprini is a great salesman. He is very respectful and courteous. No pressure at all and overall a great experience and will recommend this dealership to all. Also this is my second car from here.

John caprini

KBilbrey
8/31/2011

"My husband and I found a used Toyota Rav 4 on the..."

My husband and I found a used Toyota Rav 4 on the internet with a sport appearance package. We made the drive out to Westmont from Palatine and called on the way to let them know we were coming to check it out. Frank greeted us and was very friendly intially. We went for a test drive and all was well. We noticed the exterior of the car had significant scratching and paint chips all over it. We inquired about having that fixed or a reduction in price. We went inside to talk shop and explained that we were interested in making a cash purchase but that we would not be able to get our financing in order that day. We asked for their best price and planned to get our financing lined up if we were satisfied with it. I loved the car. The scratches really bothered my husband. We were also considering a trade in on my husbands car as well. The guy who appraised the car was "Norm." Norm came into the mix and started hassling us about "How much do you want for the car?" (Well, Norm, you're supposed to appraise it for us - you tell us!) We were not rude and simply stated that we didn't really know what it was worth which is why we asked him to appraise it. Norm got even more angry and actually started making unprofessional jabs at my husband. Once we threw out a number, Norm momentarily calmed down. Then he asked what we wanted to pay for the Rav. (Um, how about you give us a price?) We asked for his best price and he laughed out loud, scoffed, and asked "Let me get this straight, you came here today with no intention to buy a car and you want me to give you my best price?" (Um, yeah, now you're catching on, Norm. Good job!) At this point I intervened in the banter between him and my husband and told them we were leaving, that this was ridiculous. We had been to 2 other dealers that day and didn't encounter anything even remotely like this. Norm was a certified jerk, period. After that whole exchange, I decided I wouldn't buy that car if it was $50. There was no way in the universe that I was giving a dime of our money to these people after the way Norm treated us. That guy needs a therapist... or maybe a new job. His unprofessionalism was EMBARASSING! I was completely appauled. Frank tried to rehabilitate the situation and told us that we "should understand that most people come in to BUY a car." Um, first of all, that's BS. Second of all, a lot of people like to shop around when they're about to drop $25,000 on a car. Third, we are your customers, not your punching bags. Get a life. WORST CAR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER! On the up side, we found an even better deal on a Rav 4 at Gregory Hyundai in Highland Park and bought that. So, we're happy. But I couldn't let this experience go unnoted. It was awful and I pity the person that ever had to deal with "Norm." He was the WORST!!!

Jeffrey "Norm" Zalisk and Frank Andry

p
8/30/2011

"Sales people helpful in helping us decide on a model, and..."

Sales people helpful in helping us decide on a model, and in introducing alternatives (new and used). Reasonably flexible on price. Tolerant of our four-year old running around. We had a good experience. Recommended.

Art Knapke, Greg Zay

TiffanyBean4
8/15/2011

"Our family has been in search of purchasing a new vehicle..."

Our family has been in search of purchasing a new vehicle for the past month. Upon arrival, Tom Hong made us feel welcomed and comfortable. This was absolutely the best car buying experience our family has had, even my 5 year old daughter enjoyed it! The overall team was a pleasure to work with and so genuinely kind and receptive without a hint of the pushiness. Tom led us through the entire process, answering all our questions as well as imparting his extensive knowledge about the car. We are confident that we made the right decision in purchasing our new car from Oakbrook Toyota. Thank you for a wonderful low-stress buying experience! We love the new car, we are pleased with the deal and will not hesitate to recommend anyone who is in the market to purchase another car to definitely go to Oakbrook Toyota and see Tom Hong.

Tom Hong

mytoy2
8/12/2011

"Customer service was great after I was able to get a Sale..."

Customer service was great after I was able to get a Sale Associate. They seemed a little too stand-offish. The quality of work was good. I told them to just take their time and they did. Friendliness was great!!! Frank was so down to earth. He didn't pressure me into buying a vehicle which is what I loved about him. It was almost like shopping with a friend. He didn't make me feel like a dumb female or uncomfortable about my purchase. Overall experience was good except for the first part about trying to get a sales person to help you. The price of the car was excellent. I just didn't like the car note, but that is my fault. I had to buy with no money down. Everything went smoothly, can't really complain that much. If I knew anyone who was looking for a car new or used, I would personally send them to Frank for help.

FRANK NADHERNY

hbkpg13
8/10/2011

"I recently purchased a 2011 Toyota RAV4 from Oakbrook..."

I recently purchased a 2011 Toyota RAV4 from Oakbrook Toyota. I am very satisfied with the vehicle, but even more pleased with the service that was provided to me by both Joe and Alex. They are both extremely professional, and I highly recommend this dealer to others. Alex (GM)is a straight-shooter and will not promise you things he cannot do. Joe (Sales) was very helpful on the day of purchase especially with his assistance in moving and storing items from my old vehicle while the new one was being prepped. Professional, courteous and honest...it does not get any better than that.

Joe Glorioso in sales and Alex Syed General Manager

magicman72
8/08/2011

"Purchased a 2011 HIGHLANDER LIMITED from Frank and am..."

Purchased a 2011 HIGHLANDER LIMITED from Frank and am very happy with the vehicle. Ride is great, acceleration plenty, workmanship superb, and plenty of room for myself (over 6ft tall) and my wife and grandkids. I was planning on looking at a SE trim model and test drove the Limited because it was in my MSRP price range because it wasn't all "tricked out" (no nav, upgraded sound sys, etc, etc) but had everything I wanted on the SE so it was a perfect fit. I did not plan on buying that day as I had not driven one until then and I like to consider a purchase before pulling the trigger, but Frank was the difference maker and I thought afterwards why I bought that day was probably because of what Frank didn't say....even though he answered my questions but was'nt pushy or high-pressure which I like as I am quite capable of making a decision....very nice, attentive person. The negotiation was simple as I knew when I walked in the door what my trade was worth and what I wanted to pay for the Limited.....Mike Schultz gave me what I needed for my trade and the price for the new car was easily met by Mike and myself sitting down for just a few minutes and shaking hands and the deal was done.....Joe Veriotta was excellent in his pre-delivery explanations..........would I recommend Oakbrook Toyota if you in the market for a new car.......ABSOLUTELY!

FRANK ANDRY & MIKE SCHULTZ

gtm
8/03/2011

"I went to buy a new car. The price offered on CAMRY was..."

I went to buy a new car. The price offered on CAMRY was unheard of and Alex Syed - General Manager went out of the way to close the deal. I am very pleased with business with Oak Brook Toyota.

Alex Syed, General Manager

iwanski4
7/31/2011

"We are very pleased with our experience at Oakbrook..."

We are very pleased with our experience at Oakbrook Toyota. Our salesperson, Sam, was very friendly, knowledgeable about the cars, offered many suggestions for what we were looking for and was willing to take the time and work with us. Cesar, sales manager, also went above and beyond to answer our questions and make the deal to our satisfaction. We are very familiar with how the auto sales industry works, and both Sam and Cesar were up front about what they could and couldn't do to make the sale. We really appreciated their candidness and understanding of what we wanted, including the $ range. We would definitely purchase another car again and highly recommend Oakbrook Toyota!

Sam Adam, Cesar Meraz