Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

MerLopez
8/15/2014

"Exceptional service "

My parents bought a Corolla at this dealership about 10 years ago and the experience left such an impression on them that when they were in the market for a new car this year, they decided to return to this dealership. I was a lot more skeptical - I wanted to try other dealerships in the area who provided lower pricing that I found on cars.com, etc. Well, we decided to compromise and go to both options, to humor both my mother and myself. From the moment we entered Oak Brook Toyota, I have to say every single person we interacted with was so friendly, and not Ina purely saccharine/car sales kind of way. Several of the service people we ran into actually knew my mother by name, and that kind of touch is rare in this day and age - and definitely one of those unquantifiable value adds that especially make a difference for anyone, but especially people my mother's generation. My husband and I are Subaru people, and I can tell you our dealership would never be able to point us out in a crowd! Anyway, the initial visit was great, no hard selling, and thorough follow up the next day. We went to another dealership in the area that prided themselves on giving the lowest price around, pretty much matching the invoice price/dealer cost. Due to financial concerns, despite Oak Brook Toyota's service, I was kind of pushing my parents to go with the cheaper option, since they are close to retirement years. My mother vocalized these concerns to Oak Brook Toyota during heir follow up call, and they worked with us to come to a price in line with what we wanted! They even went out of their way to correct an add-on service that we had mistakenly agreed to, because they didn't want us stuck with something we didn't want. My Subaru dealership would have told us too bad if there same thing had happened. Really a wonderful experience and place - when we are in the market for a new car, I know where we are heading!

Stephaniefullhart
8/15/2014

"Excellent sales service"

We just purchased a Toyota Hilghlander from this dealership. After visiting several dealers in the area, this one was truly outstanding. Our sales associate, Doug, was extremely knowledgable and supportive through the process. I highly recommend this dealership and would certainly return in the future.

AndreaBaker
8/12/2014

"Great experience and service"

I am very happy with my purchase. As someone who works with customers all day, customer service is extremely important to me. This dealership and the people there exceeded my expectations.

Nick

I.sid
8/09/2014

"They never disappoint!"

My experience with oakbrook Toyota was great once again. My family and I have been working with Alex Syed for years now, and I can't recall a single time we were disappointed. While buying a new car just a few days ago, I met Doug in the sales dept. He was very easy to work with, answered all my questions and I could tell he had plenty of experience as he knew what he was talking about. He made sure the car was delivered to me in a very timely manner and personally took care of everything in the service dept too. Both Doug and Alex helped me find the perfect car I was looking for. Definite thumbs up to the dealership and the dealers!!!

mazzievallone
8/06/2014

"Unbeatable Service!"

I literally can't say enough good things about the guys at Oakbrook Toyota. They will do everything they can to get you into the car you want and I feel that they have ALWAYS had my best interest in mind. This is the fourth deal I have made with Z (Zubair) and it won't be the last. I was greeted by the other guys on the floor who just remember me and the family from past visits to the dealership. There is a great atmosphere all around. They are on top of their game and work hard to make sure that you aren't hassled by long waits or any other kind of runaround. I was in and out in record time. Check them out, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

n4381l
8/03/2014

"Repeat Customer"

My family has been shopping and servicing cars with Oak Brook Toyota for 10+ years. I just bought our 3rd car from this dealership. Doug was friendly, attentive, and fast. While taking the time to make sure I understood everything, we were able to complete the sale in about 1.5 hours. We will definitely continue going back to Oak Brook Toyota.

Vserenaty505
8/01/2014

"Happy customer"

I would definitely recommend Oakbrook toyota in Westmont il to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. From the time my husband sister and I came in to look for a new vehicle Rich and Cesar were both exceptional to work with. They we're both very helpful, friendly, great follow up with all of us. This was a nerve wrecking time as this was my first big car purchase but they made us feel with ease answered all of our questions and helped us make the right decision! Vickie

Cesar Meraz and Richard Fisher

chrisj428
7/27/2014

"Well worth the drive from Vernon Hills!!!"

When the dealership from which I bought my first Prius wasn't interested in selling me another one, I found myself at Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont looking at a car. I couldn't have made a better decision... From the word go, John Giovenco made the process an enjoyable one. He was personable, knowledgeable, and proceeded at a pace with which I was comfortable. Working with Cesar Meraz was also a treat. He, too, made me feel as though he was truly interested in finding that center balance point where everyone's interests were taken care of in an equitable and agreeable fashion. My motto has always been "I'm ok with you making money -- you just don't have to make it all off of me", and I feel as though everyone came away from the table feeling very good about the deal. Once in finance, Phil (whose last name escapes me) finished the process in a professional fashion -- again, proceeding at a pace with which I felt comfortable. Throughout, I felt as though I was treated fairly, equitably, and honestly. I feel as though everyone was working together to achieve the best deal possible for all parties. And, I look forward to dealing with them again when it comes time for my next car.

Phil in Finance

scoobynina
7/24/2014

"New car"

Cesar and Ron were great. They made the buying experience enjoyable and never felt pressured to buy. They were friendly, professional, and informative. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Ron Schultz

Sky12Blue
7/21/2014

"Most Friendly, Gentle and Helpful Experience"

Cesar, John and Steve would not sell me anything I do not actually want for my car package. All of them have really shown that they care about customer experience a lot (e.g. explanations of product features, sharing of user reviews and experience, straight-forward price negotiations). They made my buying experience exceptional.

Reviews of Greg Zay