Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

Toyotaphile
5/14/2013

"Having purchased several vehicles through Oakbrook Toyota..."

Having purchased several vehicles through Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont, I have always been extremely happy with the outcome. My most recent vehicle that I traded was a 2012 Camry XLE that I really liked. The staff at Oakbrook knew of me always missing an Avalon that I used to own and when the 2013's first arrived, I was notified immediately. I went, I looked, I drove. I decided it was just too much money in our current economy. Knowing this, my friends at Oakbrook Toyota said they'd call me if something really interesting came in on trade. Now mind you, I didn't need a new or different car as mine only had 15,000 miles, I just always missed that Avalon. Almost 2 months went by and I received a phone call telling me a used and loaded 2011 Toyota Avalon Limited had just been traded in and it only had 17,000 miles, they sold it new and new it's history. What to do? I drove out there (I live in the city) that very evening, looked the Avalon over and decided it really wasn't the car for me. I went in the showroom to say goodbye to my dear friends at Oakbrook Toyota (I have always been treated so well here, that they seem like friends and family) and the GM, asked if I would like to trade for a brand new 2013 Toyota and keep my same payment. Most folks think I'm crazy and maybe I am but, I said what was he thinking and he asked what I liked. We talked, I drove several different models before ultimately trading my beloved Camry for a new 2013 Prius with Nav & Solar Roof. Not sure what I had just agreed on, I pondered it a bit and decided I really wanted my Camry and not the Prius however, I had already shaken hands and committed to the deal. I grew up that a deal was placed on a handshake, and if a man's word was no good, he wasn't either. I finalized the deal and am happy to report that I am averaging about 48.7 miles per gallon. Tough to beat that and the deal I received. Everything happens for a reason and it is what it is. I have always had great dealings with Oakbrook Toyota, I drive out there for service and have always been treated very fair. Karma is treating people the way you want to be treated and believe you me, it comes full circle at Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont. I would refer my parents and my grandparents too, if they were still alive. Go to Oakbrook Toyota and tell either Mr. Umesh, Alex or Norm that Jack sent ya!!

ginapacas
4/27/2013

"We've bought two cars from this dealership, and the..."

We've bought two cars from this dealership, and the same guy sold them to us. He was personable, friendly, easy to negotiate with. We came looking for one thing, and he put us in something better than we had been looking for. I highly recommend this dealership.

Cesar Meraz

gratzl
3/25/2013

"Zubair was very patient and very helpful through my first..."

Zubair was very patient and very helpful through my first car buying experience. Cesar always keeps in touch with me to make sure i know they are there if i have any concerns or questions. This dealership was full of straight shooters which is why i chose oakbrook Toyota

Cesar Muraz and Zubair

mindymilan
3/13/2013

"Had a great experience at this dealership, from the first..."

Had a great experience at this dealership, from the first phone contact through my purchase, and beyond. Jim Robertson was courteous, helpful and knowledgeable about the car I wanted, and the rest of the staff was the same. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Jim Robertson

Hawkeye1
2/18/2013

"Jim Robertson did a great job. Choose him. He got me the..."

Jim Robertson did a great job. Choose him. He got me the best deal. Plus, he worked with me to get my leather/heated seats installed on a timely basis.

Jim Robertson

priusowner1234
2/17/2013

"This is our fourth Prius. It's a great car, and we..."

This is our fourth Prius. It's a great car, and we tell everyone about it, even strangers who come up to us in parking lots and ask us about it. At Oakbrook Toyota of Westmont, there was never any pressure, even when we thought we might not be able to make a deal. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Then, they were able to make it happen. Cesar knew what we wanted, even when we we're exactly sure ourselves. We appreciate how the whole situation was handled, from first contact to final signature, and know that after the next 100,000 miles, we'll come back to this dealership. Thank you for a great experience, and a great car.

Cesar, Gerry, Bob, Dominick, and I think Greg (The Finance person).

partsdude
2/01/2013

"Extremely pleasant experience....people I delt with were..."

Extremely pleasant experience....people I delt with were extremely courteous, not pushy, they were also very knowledgeable. I look forward to buying my next car from them....so confident that I would not even try elsewhere.

Alex Syed, Domenico Giannola

namabile
1/28/2013

"I would definately recommend this dealership based on the..."

I would definately recommend this dealership based on the Courtesy, Respect & Professionalism I was shown. My overall experience with this dealership was a pleasant and festive at the same time. I am very pleased to have done business with my sales associate, Jim Novak and the sales manager, Cesar Meraz.....VERY POLITE & PROFESSIONAL!

Cesar Meraz & Jim Novak

Ed Partyka
1/26/2013

"this dealership is easy to work with.They are..."

this dealership is easy to work with.They are professional and understand their product. They also understand the used car market which helps them give you a fair price for your trade in.They are patient and not pushey.

Cezar Meraz and Jim Novak

CarlyeOwens
1/21/2013

"I recently bought a used car from this dealership and..."

I recently bought a used car from this dealership and paid in full in cash. It was a very good deal and I was happy with it until less than 2 days later the transmission completely broke down. I called the dealership and the General Manager not only refused to pay for the repair, but also refused to pay for a rental car. When I finally complained enough to get them to agree to pay for half of the repair the GM was rude enough to tell me I wasn't being appreciative enough of what he was doing for me. Then to top it all off, once the final bill came through for the (very expensive) repair - they only ended up paying about 40% of it. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone. That's the worst customer service experience I have ever had.

Carlye Owens

Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont responded to this review

March 09, 2013

Good Morning Carlye Owens, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about our dealership on DealerRater.com. Even though your comments did not shine a positive light on our dealership, it is helpful to us in finding out where some of oue weaknesses lie; whether in our personnel or our process. My name is Cesar Meraz and I'm the Sales Manager at Oakbrook Toyota, I apologize for your experience and I appreciate your feed back, It will guide me on what needs my attention and what needs fixing. I do not want anyone leaving our dealership unsatisfied. Please you may contact me anytime to voice any additioinal concerns. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank You. Cesar Meraz Sales Manager c.meraz@rohrman.com Oakbrook Toyota 550 E. Ogden Ave. Westmont Il 60559 630-789-9600 www.oakbrooktoyota.com

Reviews of Syed Mustafa