Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

Call
Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont Info
About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

About Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

"We are very pleased with our experience at Oakbrook..."

We are very pleased with our experience at Oakbrook Toyota. Our salesperson, Sam, was very friendly, knowledgeable about the cars, offered many suggestions for what we were looking for and was willing to take the time and work with us. Cesar, sales manager, also went above and beyond to answer our questions and make the deal to our satisfaction. We are very familiar with how the auto sales industry works, and both Sam and Cesar were up front about what they could and couldn't do to make the sale. We really appreciated their candidness and understanding of what we wanted, including the $ range. We would definitely purchase another car again and highly recommend Oakbrook Toyota!

Sam Adam, Cesar Meraz

"Our experience at Oakbrook Toyota was excellent. They..."

Our experience at Oakbrook Toyota was excellent. They provided us with a very reasonable price for our new car. They also gave us great customer service as we were explained everything clearly and thoroughly. They were very friendly and very patient with us throughout the whole process. I would recommend this dealership.

Alex Syed and John Cheung

"I am updating this review since I have received amazing..."

I am updating this review since I have received amazing service from Alex. We recently purchased a used car and had a few minor issues. Alex and the service team has been absolutely wonderful. They handled everything on their "dime", kept up great communication with me and even hand delivered our since we live in the city. I feel like I was really taken care of and would highly recommend this dealer to anyone. Their main focus is to make the customer happy with their purchase.

Jose, Alex

"My experience at Oak Brook Toyota in the month of July..."

My experience at Oak Brook Toyota in the month of July 2011 was very good. From the time my wife and I walked in and was greeted by saleperson John Cheung; who was very friendly, knowledgable and courtesy our experience was very good. John was friendly, personable and very knowledgable without being pushy. He introduced us to his sale manager Cesar Meraz who also conveyed a sense of sincerity and a genuine concern for our purchase. We also met and worked with Bob Burke the finance manager who also mirrored the total customer satisfaction image. We purchased a new 2011 Corolla for my wife that day and brought my oldest son back two weeks later and he purchased a new 2011 Corolla and before the week was up I purchased a pre-driven 2010 Camry. We were motivated by the quality of the vehicles, professionalism and service of all of the employees we came in contact with, and the price of the cars. Thank you, and please continue to do all that you do. PS: We have another son who will be back from military service in a couple of months. Steven Smith

John Cheung, Bob Burke and Cesar Meraz

"Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont is the best deal in Illionis..."

Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont is the best deal in Illionis in Sales and Service. The whole team at this dealership is willing to help and satisfy their customers. They know how to treat their customers!!!

Zubair Karim

"As a first-time car buyer, I was apprehensive about what..."

As a first-time car buyer, I was apprehensive about what to expect. Neil, however, was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. He was very knowledgeable about my car as well as flexible in meeting my needs as a buyer. I was very pleased with my car buying experience and would absolutely recommend Oakbrook Toyota to anyone pursuing a new vehicle!

Neal Steuer

"Neal was responsive right from the start. There was never..."

Neal was responsive right from the start. There was never any negativity or pressure. He took his time with us and answered all of our questions. This was one of the most pleasurable car experiences we've had. We would recommmend Oakbrook Toyota.

Neal Steuer

"This was my very first car purchase and I could not be..."

This was my very first car purchase and I could not be any happier with my experience at Oakbrook. Tom Hong was exceptionally great in helping me throughout the whole decision-making process. He took the time to answer all my first-time buyer questions and went over every option that I was interested in. I never felt pressured and appreciated the time and attention. Personally and financially, they went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable. I will definitely recommend Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont and Tom Hong to my friends and family.

Tom Hong

"These guys are top notch. Frank was personable and..."

These guys are top notch. Frank was personable and genuinely trying to make the day pleasant for us. I did not feel pressured at any point. Features of the car was explained in detail both before and after the sale. I had a minor personal mishap that happened right AFTER the sale and he walked away from another sales opportunity to help me out. I was touched...and not only from him. There were other guys on the floor who offered help that was beyond my expectation. On the pricing...The manager, Cesar, was great to work with. I was being treated fairly and honestly. Things are straight up. No unpleasant surprise. Transaction was smooth. Everybody I met at the dealership was friendly and helpful. It is just obvious that these guys have been in the business long enough to know how to run a business. Definitely the place to go if you need a Toyota in the Chicagoland. I came here on the heel of a nightmarish experience from Toyota of Naperville. The difference was day and night where these guys at Oakbrook just did everything right.

Frank Audrey

"Worst Experience. I finished paperwork and signed the..."

Worst Experience. I finished paperwork and signed the documents. they got me approval and even registered vehicle on my name. All set to go and take vehicle. i left it so that I take insurance and take it next day. Next day I am there for car they say they cant hand over as I should increase my down payment and reduce the months for payment from 60 to 36. or else go for different bank with higher percentage. Worst Dealership. Go for different make. Do not deal with sale guys Uday and Sam.

Sam and Uday and Marcin