Oakbrook Toyota In Westmont

Steve Niechcielski

November 25, 2016

"Excellent Service "

- Julie

I am going to start with; I never write reviews but the service was so outstanding, i'do be remixed if I didn't . My very old Toyota Camry finally died suddenly 2 days ago and I needed another car. I went today, (black friday) to go take a look. Oakbrook toyota was the second place I went. I knew I wanted another Toyota. The excellent service that I received started with my salesperson Aiman. He was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He did not try and sell me things I didn't need or want. I knew I wanted a Corolla. He asked for what I was looking to pay and helped get the price I needed. This brings me to Michal P. the sales manager who helped get my interest rate to 2.9%. He was helpful and very easy to work with. He made sure I got the payment I wanted/needed. This brings me to Phil in finance, who further helped me get my interest rate to 0%. Each person I encountered was great at answering any questions and took the time to do so. Each one also continued to check in throughout my buying experience. Last but not least there was Joe, who further walked me through setting up my new cars technology. He explained where everything in my car was in further detail and made sure I felt very comfortable with all its features. I had an excellent experience all the way around! Even the person I spoke to when I first entered was wonderful. I can't imagine a better car buying experience! Thank you to everyone at Oakbrook Toyota.

November 23, 2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

- SANDRA STOJIMIROVIC

I HAD GREAT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. i AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE. STAFF WERE HELP FULL AND I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE

November 18, 2016

"Went above what was expected"

- GRO123

I visited the dealership and met with Lewis to look at a few used cars. After looking over the vehicles and a test drive I had some concerns about some body issues on one of them that was enough for me to not purchase. Lewis took the time to take me to a local body shop to get a professional opinion on how much repair work would be. It took the guesswork out of the issue and provided me with hard facts to asses the vehicle. I believe we arrived at a fair deal based on what we both knew about the issues and I purchased the vehicle. They went a step above what I expected and that is appreciated.

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $25419