Ocean Honda Ventura

DCH Honda of Oxnard

Honda of Thousand Oaks

Shining Star
4/28/2016

"OUR FIRST BRAND NEW CAR"

Our family purchased our first brand new car a 2016 Honda Accord Sport, and we couldn't of asked for a more pleasant experience! Our salesman Randy Gentille was OUTSTANDING! He was not pushy and listened to what we wanted before he advised us to look into a lease, which btw is the best thing that could of happened for us! The General Sales Manager Moe was honest and kept his word when discussing what our payments would be even after running our credit and realizing our scores were not what I thought they were, but he made it happen! Financing was a breeze! The finance manager Silvano Pivato was very welcoming and explained everything to a tee. I will defiantly be back with friends & family!

Salesman Randy Gentille Sales Manager Moe Finance Manager Silvano Pivato

Steve Cooper
4/24/2016

"Scam artists "

I had the worst car buying experience with Ocean Honda of Ventura. Do not purchase a car from them, I had to learn that the hard way after they scammed me for $6000.

Moe

terrykim63
1/24/2016

"Do not waste your time driving up to Ventura."

Do not waste your precious time to drive to another dealership. I got a quote form other dealerships and Rick Love( General Manager) said he will beat any price quote that I can bring. I flew down from the bay area to purchase a car. What is the result? They cannot honor the quote because the quote is not from their county. I had everything in the email. I had the quote from general manager and dealership name included. Again, do not visit the dealership unless you are fine with whatever price they offer

Rick Love, Buzz

Happy$hopper
11/17/2015

"Very Unethical Honda Dealership"

They make promises that they do not honor!! They give you price quote and when you show up in their dealership, it is nothing but excuses after excuses why they cannot honor quoted prices. My salesman actually did an excellent job , but It is the managers who will play with you and spoiled the deal. Ocean Honda is very unethical dealership. I bought the exact car at another dealer the week after from an honest Honda dealer who honored everything they said they would. There are plenty honest Honda dealers. Don't waste a minute with these people at Ocean Honda.

Salesman and 2 managers

rlambert
8/14/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

My husband and I bought a CR-V recently, upgrading our Honda civic. We worked with Franklin Martin (sales), Mo Barr, and Silvano Pivato (finance). All of whom were absolutely wonderful. We almost bought a Ford Escape and didn't know which we wanted to go with so we went to test drive both. We ended up going with the Honda CR-V not only for its safety rating and features, but more than anything else, we went with Ocean Honda in specific because when went to test drive we weren't pressured to buy right away, Frank really took the time to talk to us with respect and kindness, he told us our options, and gave us an idea of what each model CR-V had all without trying to force us into a decision. We felt comfortable with Frank and because of that, we came back and bought the car. The actual buying experience with the financing department was just as smooth and easy, Silvano again took the time to talk to us and give us our options, we didn’t feel pressured or pushed, he again spoke to us with respect. Mo Barr also helped us out in this process and he, too, was friendly and welcoming. The whole team took the time to make us feel comfortable (which I realize is their job, but truly does not happen at other car dealerships). SO, THANK YOU Frank, Mo, Silvano and everyone else at Ocean Honda, you guys are great!

Franklin Martin, Mo Barr, Silvano Pivato

Joni55
2/01/2015

"Very friendly and helpful. Service Dept"

I scheduled an oil and filter change and tire rotation on Sat., my appointment wasn't till 7:30 , I was there 6:40 a.m.they opened the waiting lounge the young man told me to come on in they had made fresh coffee brought in fresh donuts, someone went over the paperwork with me, I could not get my I phone 5 to connect the gentlemen said no problem and he connected it for me . They talked to me after the car was done went over the discount I had, showed me where it had been applied, everyone was friendly ,helpful and even when I was checking out the girl was friendly and pleasant I would defenetly come back here , I was comfortable while I waited, and even when I got there I had planned on sitting in my car until 7 a.m. But I was invited in and felt welcome, you do not get service like this at dealer ships waiting for service. I do APPOLOGIZE for not keeping names and I was moving all weekend so I do not know where anything is at this point my paperwork is somewhere in this mess. Again Thank You to the Service Department for Great Service at Ocean Honda , Juanita Moore

I do not kow

3cars
8/08/2014

"Service/George, Darryll and Michael are great!"

Service. Oil change at Ocean, Honda of Ventura. 10 miles away in Camarillo my 2005 Accord EX shuddered both in reverse and in drive. I called the dealership and George came to my car. On connecting to his service computer he decided we should return to diagnose at the dealership where Michael authorized a free diagnosis. About one-hour later George and Michael came to me in the lounge with a smile. “You are going to love this”! George had found a fly in the ‘MAF, mass airflow sensor’. NO CHARGE!

Michael Sheets, Darryll Ditmann, George Zurita

enarpy
3/31/2014

"Better off going down the road to Oxnard Honda. We got a..."

Better off going down the road to Oxnard Honda. We got a quote from the the internet manager and also got a call from sales person. We drove 3 hours to get the car for the price quoted and it was all in writing and they would not honor it. We talked to the Manager first and he basically told he wouldn't honor the deal and it was a mistake. We had called 3 times to make sure we could do the deal that day and each time they told us yes it will be honored. The owner of the dealership and the other 30 Ocean Honda dealerships was at the ventura location and we wanted to tell him how his Employees are blatantly lying to get customers. When we talked to Cappo(owner) he basically tried telling us we were unethical to get the car for the price his internet manager quoted us. Ocean Honda is the reason why Car Saleman and dealers get a bad reputation. Be Careful dealing with these guys, they use unethical practices to lure you in and then they expect you to buy the car from them for $3000 more than quoted price. I wouldn't waste my time dealing with these guys. Plenty of other Honda dealers who will give it to you straight

Cappo (Owner) Anthony John