Off Lease Only Orlando

Joseph Cruz, salesperson, Off Lease Only Orlando

Joseph Cruz

salesperson

May 27, 2017

"Awesome cars and workers "

- Jayanthony0914

Ferris is simply amazing putting my needs first and supporting and helping me make the right decision one of the best employees in there Also crystal was amazing as well had all out our paper work done in a flash while explaining everything correctly so glad those two sold me my 2016 Yaris 😊

Firas Shouman
Crystal Spencer

"Great Service"

- Barb Padget

Great service and no high pressure to buy a car ! Luis was our salesperson and he did a great job. Finance dept. was great also. We will go back for our next vehicle... Barb and Bob Padget

Luis Vazquez
Anthony Palestos

"Awesome"

- Alexia

Chad and Shany, I just wanted to write you a quick note to thank your for your honesty and dedication while selling my daughter, my son, and me a car last night. I've always been wary of car salesman, often with good reason, but you've helped to redefine the stereotype. You guys hung in there and got a very confusing deal done! You both stayed way past closing time to make sure you took the time to explain and process everything with careful attention to detail. Thank you so much for answering all of my questions honestly, and making that six-hour process not as painful as it otherwise could have been. I'm happy with the cars I purchased, and I'm not freaking out about the purchase price. That's a pretty ideal situation when it comes to buying a new car, and it's all thanks to you guys. You can be sure that if I have any friends looking to buy new cars in the future, I'll be sending them to Offlease only, and telling them to ask for Chad and Shany. Thanks again.

Used 2015 Jaguar XK, $57999