Off Lease Only Orlando

Chad Wickline, Salesperson, Off Lease Only Orlando

Chad Wickline

Salesperson

January 20, 2017

"All around great experience!"

- Jmolnar7

I knew this place was good, but I didn't know how good. From making it fun and effortless, to the knowledable and helpful staff, every part of this car purchasing endeavor was easy and hassle free thanks to a great staff. Special shout out to Mike H. And Ismael who made this whole experience quite simple. Would definitely come back to buy another car here 10/10

January 20, 2017

"The customer service is exceptional."

- JOHNNY GUEVARA

I will dedicate this review to my great seller Jake and Alex from finance department they were amazing, always make us fill comfortable and helping us on our decision! Never pushing to buy, giving us the best choices and guiding for what exactly we have to do. We're really happy and we promese that we will return for other car because my family keep growing. Thanks guys and our best regard.

January 20, 2017

"Never car shopping anywhere else!!"

- GregA

The thought of going to a car dealship used to make me cringe. Until I went to Off Lease Only!! I was first to there website and and informed them I was interested in a couple of vechicles. Within minutes I received a text message from George V. who informed me that he was going to be my sales rep and that the number was his personal cell phone. I gave him the stock number of the truck I was interested in and unfortunately it had sold earlier that morning :( He informed me that they receive new vehicles on a daily basis and to contact him anytime day or night with any questions. He advised me to watch the website as new vehicles get posted all day long and when I find a vehicle I like to contact him and he wil set an appointment for me. A week later I found a truck I wanted to look at and possibly test drive so I texted him to let him know. I told him what time I should be there and when I got there not only was george there to greet me but so was the vehicle I was interested in!! He showed me the truck and I thought he worked at Nissan with his knowledge of this particular truck! Motor size, horsepower, EPA, tech specs I mean this guy knew his vehicles! I was 1/2 sold before I even test drive it. Needless to say after the test drive I was ready to buy. Filling out the paperwork was a breeze and they work with so many lenders that I actually got a lower interest rate and monthly payments than I was expecting!! From the stellar customer service, haggle free pricing, and super efficient financing process I will never go anywhere else to buy a quality pre-owned vehicle. I'm actually making a trip back up there next week for my wife!!

Used 2015 Jaguar XK, $57999