Off Lease Only Orlando

Felipe Garip, Sales Manager, Off Lease Only Orlando

Felipe Garip

"Secured the Bag! "

- crj863

After weighing out my options, Offleaseonly Orlando made it happen with an phenomenal deal on a 2017 Ford Fusion. They met all my needs. The staff was extremely helpful and straight forward, which is what I needed purchasing my first vehicle. I highly recommend Offleaseonly Orlando to anyone looking for their first or next vehicle! Ask for Jay when you get there!

Jorge (Jay) Nevarez

"Wonderful experience "

- kmaeferrer

Everybody was friendly and accommodating. George was very knowledgeable about the Altima I wanted to buy. He did everything he could to make sure I didn't leave without the car I wanted. He went above and beyond what i was expecting. He even called me the next day and made sure everything was good with me and my car. Thank you! I would definitely recommend him and Offlease to anyone looking for a vehicle.

George Velasquez
Shany Chughtai

"Great experience!"

- brookew

This dealership is great! They have an amazing inventory of quality cars for amazing prices. The staff is very knowledgable, Marcos was extremely personable and helped us determine what car best fit our needs. The whole process is very easy, Shany helped us with our paperwork and was great! We found an amazing car for an amazing price! Will definitely buy all my future vehicles here!

Marcos Gomez