Off Lease Only Palm Beach

1200 South Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, Florida 33406 Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

7453 Reviews of Off Lease Only Palm Beach

"Excellent Experience "

- Vmarti

I was first attended by Roan and he was so phenomenal and really looked out for me in trying to help me find the perfect choice and he did! He kept me updated with the car and when it was arriving. Roan left my information with Alex Leets and he attended me when I bought the car and was very attentive throughout the entire process and even gave us tickets for a couple hotdogs! Overall, this location has great customer service and has an extremely organized system. I am ecstatic with my new car!

Alex Leets
Roan Ulett

"Absolutely great!!!"

- Mefale

I knew the car I wanted and Juan was awesome. He found the car I wanted and he helped me and stayed with me until the end. Everyone was very good and helpful, all the way to Mike in financial.

Juan Palacios
Mike Atieh

March 26, 2017

"A great dealership to work with "

- duchess9

We just purchased our fifth vehicle from Offlease and it was a great experience as always. We tend to purchase a vehicle very few years and always go back to them as they have a large selection, the best prices and no pressure. The people we dealt with, Major in sales, Greg the sales manager and Nina in finance are so pleasant and professional to work with. There are many places to buy cars and trucks but this one really stands above the rest. I have and will continue to recommend Offlease Only to family and friends. Keep up the good work!

Major Lowe
Antonina (Nina) Digregorio
Greg Taber

"Martin was the best "

- Mauro11

Martin Reid made the deal simple!! He went out of his way to help me find the right vehicle... the finance men Rainer was also pleasant to work with!! Martin is amazing!!! Come see him if you need a car.

Rainer Kania

"Amazing experience "

- Happy buyer

My husband and I went to off lease only today to purchase a car and met Martin Reid. He was pleasant and patient with us even though we weren't sure what we wanted to buy. He assured us that there was no pressure and to take our time. We ended up getting a lovely CRV and we are totally happy. Lots of praise to Martin for staying the course. We will definitely be back. The managers were all great too. Go see Martin If you need a car at a great price and excellent service.

Other Employees : Rafael in finance

"Amazing employees "

- Santiago.fonseca

Best place to get a car, today we went with my family and chung chang took great care of us, friendly and patient person explained everything clearly and was very attentive until we left.

Chung Chang

"muy buena experiencia"

- tonito

Gracias a mi vendedor Xaviel D por ayudarme a encontrar el coche perfecto. Se aseguró de que todo el proceso fuera suave desde el principio hasta el final. Le recomendaré él y su equipo en Offlease sólo a toda mi familia y amigos que necesitan un coche.

Xaviel Diaz
Steve Diaz

Alfred (Jerry) Jerido

"A+ Guys"

- LeeAtt

Today I bought a 2014 Ford Fusion with the help of Jaun Carlos. He was absolutely perfessional and helped me with exactly what I needed. He showed Me what I was looking for and helped me narrow it down to the car that I took home today. I would recommend anyone to see him on their next car purchase. Between Juan and Dorwin they made my experience at off lease incrediable. Thank you so much and I couldn't be happier with my choice today. Dorwin was the icing on the cake and really helping me with my financeing. I couldn't have had a better crew helping me out.

Juan (JC/Juan Carlos Alarcon

Dorwin Rolle
March 25, 2017

"Awesome Service and Best Value"

- Leonciog

The sale service was phenomenal; the sale rep. went the extra mile to get me what I was looking for. He was very patient and paid attention for everything I said about what was the vehicle I was looking for. He made the process extremely smooth to get me the car I was looking for. The financial was also fantastic! The whole environment at the offleaseonly location was beyond excellent; it is exceptional.

Chung Chang
Other Employees : Rafael was the awesome finance person that helped get my car loan and car protection.

"Awesome experience "

- Gracie657

I did all my homework checked everything. Read lots of reviews . But the car is awesome and so was Martin He helped us threw and made it very easy Explained haha more than enough.

1 - 10 of 7,453 results