Off Lease Only

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Off Lease Only

Off Lease Only Info
About Off Lease Only

Off Lease Only is The Nation's Used Car Destination! We have over 1500 quality pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUV's all priced thousands below retail between our Miami and Palm Beach locations. Whether you are looking to purchase a car under $10,000 or over $100,000, Off Lease Only offers you a unique car shopping experience and a selection of nearly new vehicles thousands below any other dealer. At Off Lease Only, you will never pay a dealer fee. The price you see on our website is the actual price. There are no hidden fees, no stress of negotiating with your sales person and no hidden fees. We have an entire team of customer service managers on board to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. The owner, Mark Fischer, wants to hear from you if you have a problem. He cares about each and every customers happiness which is why Off Lease Only has grown to be the largest independent car dealer in the country. Saving our customers thousands of dollars on their used car purchase is what we do. We have nearly 60,000 happy customers and this company was built off of the owner and his wife's life savings and 2 cars that they purchased back in 1997. Once you visit our Miami and/or Palm Beach locations, you will see why our loyal customers spread the word to their friends, families and co-workers. Off Lease Only in Palm Beach is located on Lake Worth Road just west of Congress Ave. Please note - Lake Worth Road is an exit off of the turnpike, but you must exit 10th Ave or 6th Ave and head west to Congress off of I-95.

About Off Lease Only

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

charlito747
12/25/2014

"priceless"

this two guys are the best in my book keep up the good work guys I hope to see guys in the near future for my wife 's car. Charles Legros

spunjeculant
12/24/2014

"Great all around service."

The experience at Off Lease only On Lake Worth Rd in sunny Lake Worth Florida was outstanding. All of the associates were not pushy or wanting to get the sale. They were all friendly, and very professional. My salesman Jamie Bruno the best. Rick Upton keep forever.

Lfinkel10
12/24/2014

"I was very pleased with the service and my purchase "

Everyone was friendly and always asked if I needed help. Haz helped me look at cars and have his true opinion. He was very efficient and made sure I was happy. I'm pleased with the car and pleased with the service.

tarmbrecht

"Great Experience"

Kyle made everything as easy as possible. Very efficient and helpful for an out of town buyer from selecting the car to having it ready for pickup when we arrived. Very happy with the car!

jbosinger
12/24/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience"

Not only did David stay after closing hours, on CHRISTMAS EVE, to help my family get our cars, but he was ridiculously friendly and went out of his way to make us laugh. He made a stressful situation seem less stressful, with his kindheartedness and lovely personality. If you're going to go to any dealership to get new cars I would HIGHLY recommend Off-lease Only on Lake Worth Road!

Lhfeld29

"Very happy!"

Danny was very helpful in explaining everything I needed to know. I'm very happy with my new car and I'll be sure to recommend Off Lease to all of my friends!

Sammacholl

"Excellent service"

The entire experience was pleasant, professional and speedy. Highly recommend and staff was perfect. Mike set me up to browse the website while he checked the location of other cars I expressed an interest in. It was a very efficient and smooth process conducted with the utmost professionalism.

jackm
12/24/2014

"Great experience at Off Lease Only!"

I didn't know what to expect when I first walked into Off Lease in Lake Worth, but my concerns were very soon alleviated by my salesperson, Joe Cala. He understood exactly what kind of car I was looking for, showed me several examples, and I purchased a clean, low-mileage 2014 Suburban. Albert, in Finance, was also very helpful. He secured a much lower finance rate than my bank had offered me, and handled all the necessary paperwork (Lots!) efficiently and quickly.

nikki
12/23/2014

"Out of State buyer"

I really enjoyed my experience offleaseonly, Gerardin walked me through the car purchasing process as if I were in state. The level of professionalism, and patience demonstrated was outstanding. I am very pleased with my 528i. Amazing offleaseonly!

Sharpwilly
12/23/2014

"Michael Bafumo Review"

Mike was very patient with my wife and I and made the car buying experience excellent! No haggle! I would recommend him to anyone that plans to purchase a car.

Reviews of Geno Bullard