Off Lease Only

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Off Lease Only
Off Lease Only Info
About Off Lease Only

Off Lease Only is The Nation's Used Car Destination! We have over 1500 quality pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUV's all priced thousands below retail between our Miami and Palm Beach locations. Whether you are looking to purchase a car under $10,000 or over $100,000, Off Lease Only offers you a unique car shopping experience and a selection of nearly new vehicles thousands below any other dealer. At Off Lease Only, you will never pay a dealer fee. The price you see on our website is the actual price. There are no hidden fees, no stress of negotiating with your sales person and no hidden fees. We have an entire team of customer service managers on board to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. The owner, Mark Fischer, wants to hear from you if you have a problem. He cares about each and every customers happiness which is why Off Lease Only has grown to be the largest independent car dealer in the country. Saving our customers thousands of dollars on their used car purchase is what we do. We have nearly 60,000 happy customers and this company was built off of the owner and his wife's life savings and 2 cars that they purchased back in 1997. Once you visit our Miami and/or Palm Beach locations, you will see why our loyal customers spread the word to their friends, families and co-workers. Off Lease Only in Palm Beach is located on Lake Worth Road just west of Congress Ave. Please note - Lake Worth Road is an exit off of the turnpike, but you must exit 10th Ave or 6th Ave and head west to Congress off of I-95.

About Off Lease Only

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Bret was great"

Bret was very patient and helpful in our search for a vehicle (even after we test drove many). He was aware of various concerns we had when we arrived and worked with us to ensure that all of our concerns were addressed and that this experience would be stress free. His help was very much appreciated!

"JB is the man"

I have bought and sold many, many, many cars. This was the best experience I have ever had, thanks to JB. He was easy, pleasant, helpful and efficient. A+ to JB. He deserves it. Finance felt a bit like the traditional used car salesman pressure, but...oh, well.

"Awesome Service!!"

Edwin Caban did a great job, he was very friendly, and fast. showed me a variety of vehicles in my price range. made sure my payments were ones I could afford. He went above and beyond! Will buy from him again and recommend him to anyone looking for car.

"Amazing "

We worked with Dave. He was wonderful and very patient. We test drive several cars. We ending up buying the first car we drove. I would recommend buying a vehicle from off lease only. We will def be back :)

"It was so easy as 1,2,3…."

I walk in to a dealership just to look and Michael Davis made my experience very easy.I love my new ML350 its all I wanted and everybody in the office work together to make this transaction is smooth as possible. Thank you

"My Dream Car"

I'm so glad I went to Off Lease Only and was greeted promptly by Edwin Caban he is very friendly and courteous I was able to by my dream car M.B.C300 and a great price and great financing terms I will highly recommend Edwin to anyone in need of a car. .

"2014 Nissan Murano-Lake Worth, FL"

I absolutely love this place. There are many nice, low mileage reliable vehicles to choose from. Also, the price you see on the internet is the price you get upon arrival unlike other car dealers when viewing prices online. I will hold a special place in my heart for one in particular "Mr. Miguel Mohedano" who not only walked me through my experience, did follow-up phone calls and assisted me with an insurance issue on the date of purchase. When I first walked in the door, I must admit that it was a little overwhelming with so many people. "Mr. Ted Tuchak" asked to help me initially by first introducing himself, giving me a little history of their properties and then took the time in explaining the process of purchasing to me and my boyfriend. Linda S. ****10-20-2014

"awesome place..."

Jaime was a good sales person ,he helf me to find a good mersedes benz for my wife in a good way to finance .thank you Jaime I will definitely come back to off the lease prices are very affordable recommended place.......

"simple and easy"

Edwin made my purchase at Off Lease Only very simple and easy I was able to purchase a 2012 Toyota Camry and saved over $4000 compared to the local Toyota dealership here in Palm Beach I will highly recommend Edwin to all my friends and family members in need of a car and Off Lease Only..

"new Infiniti g"

Miguel was nice... needed a car nobody would finance me... Miguel and offleaseonly got it done for me.. thanks guys my wife and son loves it. The best dealer ever

Floyd Roberts