Ole Ben Franklin Motors

Jeff Bean

Service Manager
2.3

November 19, 2016

"Great Customer Service! "

- Mynewcar

Robert and Ashley were awesome. Everyone was great. They definitely go out of there way to make sure the process goes smoothly. I've already bought 2 vehicles from them myself and have friends that have been completely satisfied with their experiences. They're ALL great, but I personally favor Robert as my salesman. I definitely will buy from him again. Thanks guys!

October 14, 2016

"Ready for a change"

- Blessed Mother

I traded my 1991 Ford Explorer. Paul was very professional. Made sure I got exactly what I was looking for. If you are in need a good dependable car, Paul is the one to turn to.

September 30, 2016

"Gino Magdos"

- utopia

Very kind and professional!! If you are in the market for a clean dependable used car, I would trust Gino Magdos to do his very best, to find a car or truck to fit your budget and needs!

Used 2003 GMC Sierra 2500, $11288