Ole Ben Franklin Motors

9711 Kingston Pike,
Knoxville, Tennessee 37922
Ole Ben Franklin Motors Info
About Ole Ben Franklin Motors

Ole Ben Franklin Motors has been the #1 pre-owned dealership in the Knoxville area for well over a two decades. Committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction, Ole Ben Franklin Motors guaranteed financing for every one.

About Ole Ben Franklin Motors

Shess1234
4/12/2015

"General manager is rude!"

I have it on video how rude these people are!! They sold my sister the crappiest car ever and she has 2 kids. Not only is it a xx but they charged her way to much!

General manager on kingston pike store

jason
3/21/2015

"READ BEFORE TRAVELING THERE"

I called the morning before I headed into Knoxville to purchase a 2014 van. I wanted to make sure the vehicle was still there and available. I was told by my salesman Josh Balboni, "Oh yes it's still here come on down and bring your trade." Upon arrival Josh hands me off to a different salesman and later I find out he left for the weekend. Wow, talk about the follow thru. Evidentially they need to go back to sales school and realize customers usually like to end the deal with whom they start the deal. Well we go out on the Lot to find the car because they assured me of my down payment and financing and much to my surprise know one knows what happened to that car. Hmmmm. So they call their sister lot to bring me a similar vehicle to look at and my wife is equally excited. I told the salesman what my plans were for the down payment and he says, " No problem. We do that all the time." He sends the van to be detailed and congratulates my wife on her new ride only to later find out that manager will not except my down payment terms that the salesman promised and my down payment has suddenly went up a thousand bucks.. I get three days off a month and this one was a total waste of time. I'm mad beyond all belief and my time is money. They are dishonest and do not know their own company policies on financing or even what inventory they have. STAY CLEAR!!!!!

hatfield522
3/07/2015

"Shop with CAUTION...."

> My wife and I went to OLE BEN FRANKLIN MOTORS of Knoxville for a car 2 weeks ago after she found a few cars she liked in their inventory online. We got to the car lot and coincidentally those cars were gone. However we did find a Cadillac that she liked and chose to buy that one. We covered the basic routine things like looking the car over, test driving etc. we noticed the check engine light was on. We agreed to purchase the car provided they find and fix the problem. So they told us it needed a catalytic converter and they sent it out for repair. we took possession of the car and less than 15 miles and 24 hours the check engine light came back on. we took it back to the dealership where their service department said the car needed a crank and cam position sensor. They claim to have replaced those components and told us the car was ready. So we picked up and drove the car less than 15 miles and 24 hours again the check engine light was back on. They told us to bring it back down there and the service department says the oxygen sensor is bad, meanwhile they give her a loaner car that IS NOT fit to drive, we had to abandon the car and tell them to come get it. So they claim to have replaced those sensors and told us the car was ready. well on her way home last night the check engine light came on again. I crawled under the car this morning and checked, they DID NOT replace any oxygen sensor. those sensors were original. they straight up lied to our faces not once but twice. we will be contacting our financial institute to make them aware of our issues and concerns with old Ben Franklin motors and we will attempt to get our money back. >my advice as a consumer to any potential buyer if you choose to do business with them take the car to a independent mechanic and have them look the car over. it is my personal and professional opinion that their service department is not trustworthy and dishonest.

Shaun1985
2/04/2015

"Horrible Experience"

I went to the Oak Ridge center today to get a vehicle after I was "preapproved" and have never been so mad and disappointed. After spending the past week talking to Don about a vehicle, I took off work early, drove an hour just to be lied too. After being quoted a lower interest rate, I showed up to a 24% rate? Brian said my credit score was nearly 100 points lower than it actually was. When he confronted Don, he shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes. They then proceeded to tell me how my credit score was bad. When I told them I had been quoted lower rates by other dealers, they basically called me a liar. i was especially shocked at all the foul language coming out of Brian's mouth. Brian gave me his card, which I ripped up and threw in their own trash can. I went straight to another dealership afterwards and was financed in a newer vehicle with a rate almost half of what they quoted me. The other dealership laughed when I told them my story and said they are notorious for this. Seriously, avoid this place! They don't care about helping you regardless of how polite and patient you are with them. I understand they are in the business of making money but why lie to me and then be so unprofessional? Oh and the vehicle I originally went to buy, they sold it three days prior and was talking to me like they still had it haha.

Don Key

Frankd
2/02/2015

"Thanks for your help!!!"

I called looking to get a new car, I received a call back from Tate, very helpful, answered all my questions. Came to dealership, looking for a few year old car and left with 2 year old car with only 18,000 miles, downpayment and payments fit my budget.I dealt with Amy in finance dept, she was straightforward and got me approved.I would recomend this dealership to others!

Tate

mrsgriff_14
1/24/2015

"absolutely great customer service"

Highly recommended this dealership. We had great customer service. Josh Arnwine and Johnny Mccoy were very helpful. Love the purchase we made. Great deal on car we got.

Johnny Mccoy

william jackson 1103
10/03/2014

"Amazing service"

The service at Ole Ben was absolutely outstanding. They made you feel welcome from the time you walk in to when you leave no matter how many questions you may have. They are a very patient group of people. We personally dealt with Brian Plumlee and Darrell Watson, two very nice gentleman that actually cared about our needs.

Brian Plumlee, Darrell Watson

Kyle Linden
9/26/2014

"Awesome exp"

Eddie down at ole Ben Franklin got us in a car that we love and is fantastic we highly recommend if you got here to talk to Eddie easily best rep there.

TDerek23
9/25/2014

"Jetta"

Overall my experience ended up being pretty good. I ended up not getting the car I had planned to get, due to mechanical issues. However I will say they did make it right, I was trying to get out of a bad car situation and be in a better financial place with a car I loved. My Salesman(Josh S.) went out of his way to make sure I was taking care of. In the end I ended up with a car I like and am overall happy. Thanks Guys!

Josh Smith

JoshnAshlee
9/24/2014

"Frank "

We would recommend to anyone looking to buy a car to ask for Frank or Bernard. Bernard was very helpful to us while we waited to speak with Frank. Frank was the most professional salesman I have ever seen. He is very honest and trustworthy and wouldn't trade the experience we had with Frank. I am very pleased with the service dealing with Frank aka our new friend Scarface! Thank you so much we LOVE our new to us Mustang!!!!

Bernard