Ole Ben Franklin Motors

Gino Magdos

April 03, 2017

"Salesman wouldn't listen"

- darylvol65

Salesman asked when we got there how much we had to put down and how much we wanted our monthly payment. We told the limit he wouldn't listen kept going over. After spending all day we were tired settled for a car we didn't want. Sorry will not ever go back.

February 20, 2017

"Made right"

- Jerry8092

I must say ole ben franklen motors the darell Made the deal i wrote on so i am retacting My first statement they made deal a great So if you need a car go sell people at ole ben franklin motors Thanks Jerry key

November 19, 2016

"Great Customer Service! "

- Mynewcar

Robert and Ashley were awesome. Everyone was great. They definitely go out of there way to make sure the process goes smoothly. I've already bought 2 vehicles from them myself and have friends that have been completely satisfied with their experiences. They're ALL great, but I personally favor Robert as my salesman. I definitely will buy from him again. Thanks guys!

Used 2003 GMC Sierra 2500, $11288