Ole Ben Franklin Motors

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Ole Ben Franklin Motors

Ole Ben Franklin Motors Info
About Ole Ben Franklin Motors

Ole Ben Franklin Motors has been the #1 pre-owned dealership in the Knoxville area for well over a two decades. Committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction, Ole Ben Franklin Motors guaranteed financing for every one.

About Ole Ben Franklin Motors

william jackson 1103
10/03/2014

"Amazing service"

The service at Ole Ben was absolutely outstanding. They made you feel welcome from the time you walk in to when you leave no matter how many questions you may have. They are a very patient group of people. We personally dealt with Brian Plumlee and Darrell Watson, two very nice gentleman that actually cared about our needs.

Brian Plumlee, Darrell Watson

Kyle Linden
9/26/2014

"Awesome exp"

Eddie down at ole Ben Franklin got us in a car that we love and is fantastic we highly recommend if you got here to talk to Eddie easily best rep there.

TDerek23
9/25/2014

"Jetta"

Overall my experience ended up being pretty good. I ended up not getting the car I had planned to get, due to mechanical issues. However I will say they did make it right, I was trying to get out of a bad car situation and be in a better financial place with a car I loved. My Salesman(Josh S.) went out of his way to make sure I was taking care of. In the end I ended up with a car I like and am overall happy. Thanks Guys!

Josh Smith

JoshnAshlee
9/24/2014

"Frank "

We would recommend to anyone looking to buy a car to ask for Frank or Bernard. Bernard was very helpful to us while we waited to speak with Frank. Frank was the most professional salesman I have ever seen. He is very honest and trustworthy and wouldn't trade the experience we had with Frank. I am very pleased with the service dealing with Frank aka our new friend Scarface! Thank you so much we LOVE our new to us Mustang!!!!

Bernard

owensmom2012
9/18/2014

"Love my new car!!!!"

very friendly dealership!! will work with you and help you in any way possible!! Eddie Lunsford is an awesome car salesman... he put me right in my new 2009 ford focus!!! Everyone that needs a ride needs to go see Eddie at Ole Ben Franklin Motors

tlowe3
9/12/2014

"I love my jeep."

Thanks Darrell Watson for fixing and paying for all my repairs. Love my Jeep Liberty. New tires and front end alignment and and hood hydrologics... Thanks guys.

Eddie Lunsford, Darrell Watson, Keith Speer

jamesg1611
9/09/2014

"Oak Ridge Ole Ben Franklin Motors"

Had a great car and truck buying experience at ole Ben in Oak Ridge. We needed a dependable car for my Grandmother and a four door roomy truck for myself and family. I left there with the 2 vehicles that were exactly what I needed and with the knowledge that I did not just get ripped off. Before buying, I did research on KBB and a few other sites that have a fair price on what I was purchasing. I got the vehicles at THOSE prices without the haggling. That's rare and I appreciate my guys Don Beard and Darryl, tha boss, for the experience. I will come back.

Don Beard, Darryl Oak Ridge

mater89
8/29/2014

"horrible service"

They did a great job on getting me into a truck but once I signed the paper it seemed like they could care less about my problems with my truck I bought a 2009 dodge ram from them and it had a bad rear differentail problem that for some reason took them 5 weeks and counting to fix after they replace the rear axle pinion bearings twice and a crush sleeve and they finally going to replace the hole rear end and I got an oil change from them and all they change is the oil u dont get a filter change they just pull your drain pull and fill it back up using a dirty filter so unless this is the last place on earth that with finance you a car I would steer clean from them the guys at the service department dont know about half the stuff they should b working on and maybe hopefuly ill get my truck back from them after its been with them for almost 6 weeks now

sambrock26
8/26/2014

"Ask for Robert!"

I recently purchased from Ole Ben, and I couldnt be more impressed!! Some of the best customer service I have ever expierenced! Robert my salesman was awesome, and went above and beyond to make sure I made the right decison. And the GM Jamie Eady personaly answered any questions i had, and even through in a free gas card. I will always buy from Ole Ben

Jamie Eady

kkelley7
8/21/2014

"awesome buying experience"

Had a great experience here at ole Ben oak Ridge strongly recommend took great care of us and will come back for ssure makes u feel like your buying from home

Mitchell Ferguson