Ole Ben Franklin Motors

9711 Kingston Pike,
Knoxville, Tennessee 37922
Ole Ben Franklin Motors Info
About Ole Ben Franklin Motors

Ole Ben Franklin Motors has been the #1 pre-owned dealership in the Knoxville area for well over a two decades. Committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction, Ole Ben Franklin Motors guaranteed financing for every one.

About Ole Ben Franklin Motors

VT Girl
8/14/2015

"Far Exceeded my Expectations"

A purchase that seemed impossible at first was made a reality when Michael Mims, Lincoln Sills, and Randy Phillips teamed up and figured out way to get me into my 2014 VW Jetta. These guys can work miracles!

Michael Mims, Andy Phillips, Lincoln Sills

Overit
8/01/2015

"Will never buy another car there ever again "

Bought car there, they never detaile it, inspected it or serviced it like they were supposed to. Only interested in putting in tracking device improperly that stripped and killed battery. Still waiting on them to repair the oil leak 2 months later they claimed that they would handle. Nobody knows anything and always giving a run around.

Secretary, Service Dept.

Kendra
7/31/2015

"Excellent!! Josh Balboni and Andy Phillips were Awesome!!!"

Josh Balboni and Andy Phillips worked very hard to earn my business! I'm happy with my vehicle and I'm very thankful they got me financed! Thanks guys!! I love my new ride!!!!

Andy Phillips

C@moGal0102
7/28/2015

"Kingston Pike Location sells junk cars!!"

They sell Junk cars. We bought one and it broke down the same day plus they over charge for a used vehicle. They are rude, especially one of the managers and they give you the run around. This particular location does not care about safety. They just want to make a sale. The only positive thing is the sales representatives are really nice.

Jamie (Manager)

CJ4
7/20/2015

"Awesome Experience and loving my new car!!! Thanks Eddie!!"

Ole Ben Franklin Oak Ridge was very helpful during the process of my car search! Each person I dealt with was very friendly and helpful! They made sure I got the car I wanted that was in my budget. I recommend using this car dealership for your next car search! Thanks Eddie!!!

Don and Rob

BeckyL
7/18/2015

"Awesome customer service!!!! "

I went to Ole Ben Franklin's Oak Ridge location and I have to say it's a great place to purchase a vehicle. Their customer service is amazing! My salesman went above and beyond to ensure that I was satisfied with my purchase and he did an awesome job helping me find what I was looking for. Super friendly guy! If you're in the market for a new ride you should definitely check this place out! Be sure and ask for Kevin Downs and he'll fix you up!

Kevin Downs

Red escape2012
7/11/2015

"Kevin and Don are awesome!!!"

Took time to help me find what was best for my situation and in my price range, stayed late to make sure everything was finished and I was totally satisfied excellent service

Don and Kevin

Helisedunc
7/07/2015

"Did not do what was promised. "

I bought a 2014 Ford Fusion about 8 months ago. It was pretty quick and they were able to find a bank within the interest I wanted and not too much above what payment I could afford. However, when I got home I noticed quite a few things wrong with the car.(Granted, I will be paying over $30,000 for the car) I went to the dealership several times to only wait hours and go home with nothing being fixed. The driver side mirror was broken and in the trunk. They ordered the clip and I went in and on the way home, it broke again. One of the rims also didn't match and I was promised another that did. I never received a call or email back after they said they ordered the rim. Not to mention, I was told the car had 12k miles, as it stated on the paperwork, when it actually had 15k+. I had to take yet more time out of my day to go back so they could change the paperwork. I will not be referring this dealership, nor purchasing another vehicle from them for those reasons.

Becka2013
6/25/2015

"Excellent"

From start to finish they were great. Always on top of everything getting it finished. They found what we wanted and went out of there way to get it.

Darrell watson, Alex lozano, Don key, Mitchell ferguson

bevhammock
6/20/2015

"Wonderful Experience "

I was looking for a pick up truck for my husband. I looked online on a Monday evening and I had a phone call with an hour from a salesman from Ole Ben Franklin of Oak Ridge. Brian Plumlee took the time to call from home in the middle of his dinner with his wife. From that moment, Brian has gone above and beyond to help me find a truck for my husband. I must say that my husband loves his 2005 Chevy Silverado that we purchased four days after my first conversation with Brian. I will call on him and Ole Ben Franklin again when it's my turn for a new vehicle. Thanks for everything. Beverly Hammock

Reviews of Eddie  Lunsford