Ole Ben Franklin Motors

9711 Kingston Pike,
Knoxville, Tennessee 37922
Ole Ben Franklin Motors Info
About Ole Ben Franklin Motors

Ole Ben Franklin Motors has been the #1 pre-owned dealership in the Knoxville area for well over a two decades. Committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction, Ole Ben Franklin Motors guaranteed financing for every one.

About Ole Ben Franklin Motors

kari burton
4/27/2016

"Easiest car purchase ever!"

I recently purchased a vehicle from Big Will /William Goodwin. I had been looking for a car for my daughter, the process was so easy and hassle free...this was the best car buying experience I've ever had. We were not stuck at the dealership all day, it was simple, quick and stress free! Thank you Big Will!!!

Courtney16
4/05/2016

"Awesome experience. Would recommend them to anyone "

My husband and 3 kids were out all day long looking for cars. Sitting at Carlots letting us think they can help us to find out they couldn't. We were ready to give up and go home until I said let's try here! We had the best sells person named Robert that really helped us. He is a really understable person. We were there a hour and leaving in a car we can afford with full coverage insurance ;) thanks Robert for all the help and great customer service. We felt like family with him.

xoxobritbabi22
3/29/2016

"do not go to them "

I purchased a 2007 nissan altima for 9,500 and they told me that even though i didn't have much credit that i would still have a low interest rate. Well im paying around 20,000 for 9 year old car!!!!! absolutely ridiculous! I definitely learnt my lesson. Just sucks!

oak ridge dealership

Lilli
3/24/2016

"Very nice experience."

Tim Bettes was great to deal with. Pleasant and helpful but not at all pushy. He went out of his way to help me find just the right car. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a good, reliable vehicle.

Tim Bettes, Jamie Eady

Country20
3/23/2016

"Very friendly and knowledgeable."

JT was wonderful in answering all my questions. He was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He was very friendly. I would highly recommend him and will for sure buy my next car here. Thanks for all your help JT.

JT Sergent

Steven
3/21/2016

"Bernie"

Bernie was professional and polite. He helped us find a car in our price range and was not pushy. He understood what we wanted. Thank you

Bernie

Michelle
3/10/2016

"Highly recommend/Courteous"

You can't go wrong with Amy and Robert. Amy helped me to get financed when no one else could and Robert, my salesman, was literally one of the nicest persons I've ever met. Thanks so much to both of them and to Ole Ben Franklin. My teenage daughter had a happy 16th bday!! Michelle J.

Amy Phillips-Johnson

Shelby
3/07/2016

"Don't waste your time"

If you have a Facebook go to their page and watch my video of the general manager of the Oak Ridge location. I bought an 07 Jeep Wrangler and it has had issue after issue since week 1. The owner is a certified DBAG.

Don Key, Darrell, and Me. Member himself!

supermom727
3/06/2016

"Lemon."

I went to this dealership with high expectations due to the advertisements on their websites and on television. At first they made me feel like I was at home and they were willing to help me as much as possible. My salesman Michael Lee was very very helpful and did his best with every Angle he could To help my situation. However They were unable to finance a 2012 Ford Escape due to structural damage reported at an auction and I had a gap in employment. I understood such conditions and agreed that we could try to find something else that they had that I could purchase. They did not give me the option to have My $4600 down payment back in order to go to another dealership to purchase the vehicle of my standards. My standards meaning I have a disabled daughter and the vehicle had to be large enough to hold her equipment.This led to them giving me a vehicle that was unsafe to drive and had many many problems.The 2002 Ford Expedition was the only vehicle on the lot they had that would actually start up and drive.They agreed to fix anything and everything that was not working properly on the vehicle as long as I brought it back. I met these conditions brought the vehicle back twice. At the dealership for 7 hours each time for them to tell me there was nothing wrong with the vehicle. However the service engine soon light was on and the overdrive button was flashing so I called a Ford dealership service center and asked them what this meant and ask them what a manufacturer code meant. Upon doing so I discovered that this in fact meant that the torque converter and the transmission we're going to go out at any time. I got this in writing and took it back to the dealership to ask them if they could please either fix this vehicle, give me another vehicle or possibly return my hard earned money. After 14 visits to the dealership (10 of those being financing) they were so rude and disrespectful to not only myself but to my children and to my spouse. After promising for a week that they would fix anything on the vehicle that needed to be fixed, they refused to do any repairs that would cost over $2,000. The repairs to the transmission and torque converter would have been well over $2,000. So I simply asked if they could please put me in another vehicle. The owner / general manager of this dealership completely refused to help And told us we had 30 seconds to "shut it down". The manager then threatened to call the police and have us emoved from the property for no reason, being none of us were being loud, rude or upset in any way we were just trying to get her vehicle repaired and get it back to safe working condition for our family. The problems the vehicle had before I even drove it off the lot were three tires were completely bald And could have blown at any time. It needed an oil change immediately. The four-wheel drive in the vehicle got stuck. The four-wheel-drive did not operate properly even after being serviced. It did not have a headlight on the front driver side.The heat was not working and they refused to fix it before we left because It was payday for the mechanics and they all needed to go home. But also refused to fix it because the service manager Jeff being stated that he was not taking time out of his bass fishing tournament To deal with The vehicle.They were very untruthful in the paperwork that I still possess and saying that the vehicle only had one hundred and ninety seven thousand miles on it when in fact it had well over 200,000 miles on it. So any "as is" Contract that they gave me at this point would be void due to false documentation in the contract from the dealership to me as the consumer. I feel from a customer service standpoint this dealership fails on many levels.Also feel that they do not care about the safety of their customers or the concerns of their customers they're just willing to get vehicles out the door as fast as they can. I feel this particular dealership should be under new management,Given the complete and total disrespect from the manager thats there and the complete lack of Customer service skills. This dealership advised that they would not give me my money back because they do not back out of deals but they would in fact find another vehicle that would meet my needs. However when I went back to the dealership to bring them the documentation from a Ford dealership as to what was wrong with my current vehicle that they told me they refused to put me in another vehicle. Their excuse for this and not repairing the vehicle is, "I don't have time." This seems to be their favorite words. They are untrustworthy, disrespectful crooks. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I feel I have been discriminated against, robbed of my money and time, and betrayed by a dealership.

Dixie
3/02/2016

"Very easy to deal with"

This was my daughters first time buying a car she was very nervous and aggravated with other dealerships. Gett Monday made this a very very good experience for her. He was so helpful and easy to talk to. That was important to me for her first time buying experience. She was comfortable talking to him and asking questions. She left so very happy with her new car and the entire experience! Thank you Gett Monday!!

Gett Monday