Ole Ben Franklin Motors

9711 Kingston Pike,
Knoxville, Tennessee 37922
Ole Ben Franklin Motors Info
About Ole Ben Franklin Motors

Ole Ben Franklin Motors has been the #1 pre-owned dealership in the Knoxville area for well over a two decades. Committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction, Ole Ben Franklin Motors guaranteed financing for every one.

About Ole Ben Franklin Motors

Shaun1985
2/04/2015

"Horrible Experience"

I went to the Oak Ridge center today to get a vehicle after I was "preapproved" and have never been so mad and disappointed. After spending the past week talking to Don about a vehicle, I took off work early, drove an hour just to be lied too. After being quoted a lower interest rate, I showed up to a 24% rate? Brian said my credit score was nearly 100 points lower than it actually was. When he confronted Don, he shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes. They then proceeded to tell me how my credit score was bad. When I told them I had been quoted lower rates by other dealers, they basically called me a liar. i was especially shocked at all the foul language coming out of Brian's mouth. Brian gave me his card, which I ripped up and threw in their own trash can. I went straight to another dealership afterwards and was financed in a newer vehicle with a rate almost half of what they quoted me. The other dealership laughed when I told them my story and said they are notorious for this. Seriously, avoid this place! They don't care about helping you regardless of how polite and patient you are with them. I understand they are in the business of making money but why lie to me and then be so unprofessional? Oh and the vehicle I originally went to buy, they sold it three days prior and was talking to me like they still had it haha.

Don Key

Frankd
2/02/2015

"Thanks for your help!!!"

I called looking to get a new car, I received a call back from Tate, very helpful, answered all my questions. Came to dealership, looking for a few year old car and left with 2 year old car with only 18,000 miles, downpayment and payments fit my budget.I dealt with Amy in finance dept, she was straightforward and got me approved.I would recomend this dealership to others!

Tate

mrsgriff_14
1/24/2015

"absolutely great customer service"

Highly recommended this dealership. We had great customer service. Josh Arnwine and Johnny Mccoy were very helpful. Love the purchase we made. Great deal on car we got.

Johnny Mccoy

william jackson 1103
10/03/2014

"Amazing service"

The service at Ole Ben was absolutely outstanding. They made you feel welcome from the time you walk in to when you leave no matter how many questions you may have. They are a very patient group of people. We personally dealt with Brian Plumlee and Darrell Watson, two very nice gentleman that actually cared about our needs.

Brian Plumlee, Darrell Watson

Kyle Linden
9/26/2014

"Awesome exp"

Eddie down at ole Ben Franklin got us in a car that we love and is fantastic we highly recommend if you got here to talk to Eddie easily best rep there.

TDerek23
9/25/2014

"Jetta"

Overall my experience ended up being pretty good. I ended up not getting the car I had planned to get, due to mechanical issues. However I will say they did make it right, I was trying to get out of a bad car situation and be in a better financial place with a car I loved. My Salesman(Josh S.) went out of his way to make sure I was taking care of. In the end I ended up with a car I like and am overall happy. Thanks Guys!

Josh Smith

JoshnAshlee
9/24/2014

"Frank "

We would recommend to anyone looking to buy a car to ask for Frank or Bernard. Bernard was very helpful to us while we waited to speak with Frank. Frank was the most professional salesman I have ever seen. He is very honest and trustworthy and wouldn't trade the experience we had with Frank. I am very pleased with the service dealing with Frank aka our new friend Scarface! Thank you so much we LOVE our new to us Mustang!!!!

Bernard

owensmom2012
9/18/2014

"Love my new car!!!!"

very friendly dealership!! will work with you and help you in any way possible!! Eddie Lunsford is an awesome car salesman... he put me right in my new 2009 ford focus!!! Everyone that needs a ride needs to go see Eddie at Ole Ben Franklin Motors

tlowe3
9/12/2014

"I love my jeep."

Thanks Darrell Watson for fixing and paying for all my repairs. Love my Jeep Liberty. New tires and front end alignment and and hood hydrologics... Thanks guys.

Eddie Lunsford, Darrell Watson, Keith Speer

jamesg1611
9/09/2014

"Oak Ridge Ole Ben Franklin Motors"

Had a great car and truck buying experience at ole Ben in Oak Ridge. We needed a dependable car for my Grandmother and a four door roomy truck for myself and family. I left there with the 2 vehicles that were exactly what I needed and with the knowledge that I did not just get ripped off. Before buying, I did research on KBB and a few other sites that have a fair price on what I was purchasing. I got the vehicles at THOSE prices without the haggling. That's rare and I appreciate my guys Don Beard and Darryl, tha boss, for the experience. I will come back.

Don Beard, Darryl Oak Ridge