Orr Toyota

Call
Orr Toyota Info

Toyota of Plano

Cowboy Toyota

"Deceptive practice not corrected after 30 days now "

Disregard my previous rating of excellent as I signed another contract so they could cover-up the first falsified/fraudulent contract prepared by Orr Toyota. Please note my previous ratings "beware" and take heed and Beware of the Keith Orr Dealership. I wrote another revising the situation and it was not posted by management on this site, which is their prerogative . Now, Toyota finance has been unable to get my correct payment info online correctly so I can manage my account online. They had it online, but it was off a little so now both Orr and Toyota financing is playing games to cover-up the first fraudulent . Based on all 30 days of nothing but stalling and unprofessional deceptive business from Keith Orr Dealership, I strongly recommended that you use another dealership. Please note that Keith Orr Toyota Dealership has not responded once to my claims. Why? Because I can substantiate all my claims and assertions. Based on my nightmare at Orr Toyota, go to another dealership and if you decide to go there, read and check every line of the contract, especially when the Finance Dept. personnel tell you "oh this is a standard contract, just sign the remote keypad". And lastly, their tone and attitude changes once you sign. Two things---make sure you get copies of all documents you sign IAW state/federal laws and remember by law, you have three days to change your mind about the purchase. Just Beware of this Dealership!!!

This is now owned by Keith Orr and above listed personnel I never met

"A very immature workforce."

I wanted to buy a Corolla that was listed on their website but was told the car had been sold. They offered me a different car but I declined. After visiting other dealers and not finding what I wanted, I came back to buy the car they offered me a few days before, and another one for my wife. I must have upset them the first time I didn’t buy from them because they brushed me off. That same evening I left and drove to Arlington and bought a new car for my wife from different maker. Orr passed up a chance to sale a new car that evening. I wanted to give Orr another chance, since I live in the area and wanted to support the businesses in my community, and because other Toyota dealers have told me that Orr sale less cars than other dealers, I called two salesman I was working with and left voice mail messages stating I was ready to buy a car. When neither of them responded with a call back, I sent one of them an e-mail. He never wrote back. Realizing Orr was giving me the cold shoulder I found a different car from a different maker. Another lost opportunity because of poor customer service.

Chris Brantley

"BEWARE!! FINANCING MGR will conceal add-ons"

Read every line of financial contract as the dealership finance manager is a great guy & will show you a electronic contract on a computer screen and inform you this is just a standard contract and then ask you you to sign a remote electronic computer pad on his desk. I was duped & an additional $1450. For service breakdown warrant was added into the contract and it was never mentioned or discussed with me by the Finance Mgr. When I later discovered the what I consider fraudulent charges using deceptive mean, he informed me that he would immediately resolve the issue and apologized and stated he didn't know it was in the contract. No resolution yet, but they're "working on it and it has been 11 days. .If you buy a vehicle, read every line of the contract. Something like this never happened, when the dealership was owned by Metroplex and I purchased five new Toyotas during a 20 year period. Again, be careful as what happened was in all probability not a mistake, remember he said "Standard Contract".

All above were Metroplex employees...Ross Bradley Finance Manager " CALEB"

"We have had great experiences in the service center and..."

We have had great experiences in the service center and decided to purchase another vehicle. They provided us a positive memorable sales experience. The new management team are great to work with!

Eric

"I was referred to Orr Toyota from a friend. From the..."

I was referred to Orr Toyota from a friend. From the moment I walked in, I discovered why. The staff was extremely helpful and treated me with the level of customer service we all desire, but sometimes do not receive in this day and age. The process was actually enjoyable instead of the dreaded trip to buy a car that most of us expect. For the first time in all my car buying experiences, I felt completely confident that I received the best deal possible. They respected my financial comfort level and didn't waste my time. I'm writing this review because I just made a second purchase from this dealership and the customer service was just as superior as the first purchase.

Kris Butler

"Dwayne was very professional and courteous at all times..."

Dwayne was very professional and courteous at all times as was much of the staff as I waited throughout the process. This was my first time going to this dealership as I am recently new here. It's just me and my daughter here in Texas so my friend took me to Orr Toyota. She took me to Orr Toyota because she wanted me to have a good experience and obtain reliable transportation. In addition, Shonna was very helpful in explaining everything as I went through the different steps.

Dwayne

"Negotiated with Charles Shipp for over a week for a..."

Negotiated with Charles Shipp for over a week for a Toyota Highlander trading in 7 month old Subaru. We agreed on a trade in price via email and on the purchase price of the Highlander. I sent a final email detailing what the trade in was for my car and the purchase price for the Highlander and he wrote back and agreed that the information was accurate. I then told him I was on my way and would be there in 30-45 minutes and he responded to be sure and ask for him when I arrived. When I got there he had disappeared and no one knew where he was at. Then I was assigned to another sales person. The price of my trade was then $3K lower than KBB and their original offer and the Highlander was $7K higher than the advertised price on the website. This place is a rip off! Buyer beware...they will lie lie lie like a rug to get you in the door. This dealership is the reason there are so many laws governing car dealerships!

Charles Shipp

"Lies lies lies from finance department dont care about..."

Lies lies lies from finance department dont care about customer or customers time saleman great knows how to sale a cars would like for GM to call me Samuel Jennings 972-464-6661

Dewayne great salemale finance wasted me time

"I've bought two cars from them. This is the last time..."

I've bought two cars from them. This is the last time I will ever deal with this dealership. Last time I went to look at a car, they marked it up $5,000 saying it was the internet price. Now I bought a Honda civic, been two months paper tags expired, so I decided to call them. The guy I talked to explained to me that its the states fault not theirs and that I need to come up there and get my new paper tags. Why should it be an inconvenience for me? He said they could send it to me and then said what's your name or do I need to guess that as well, I said go ahead if you want to be a smart butt and heard a click. Their customer service is terrible, the salesmen only care about making a sale by whatever they can lie about to make it.

"Verified Internet pricing with Internet mgr & was..."

Verified Internet pricing with Internet mgr & was told it was correct. Made long drive for that specific vehicle to find that pice was wrong. This was after a very long wait and a test drive. Internet director gave a flip apology & would not honor pricing. Eventually spoke to rude and equally flip manager of operations, Mark Turner. He was of no help & asked why I didn't just check a dealer close to me. Well, because Orr Toyota verified that they had an extremely good price for a new vehicle but failed to deliver!! Also was told that mgr of dealership was at lunch & that he usually takes a 3 hr lunch. Only to find out that the sarcastic operations mgr was there all along! Worse dealership I have ever dealt with!

Mark Turner, Marcus Barnes, only decent employee was Ross Bradley