Otto's MINI

New Car Sales Manager
Melissa  Gibson, Service Advisor, Otto's MINI

Melissa Gibson

September 22, 2017

"AWESOME Experience Thanks to JEFF & the Rest of the Team!"

- Alicelizabeth

Before purchasing our Mini Countryman S All4, we visited several other dealerships, such as Lexus (for the NX) and Audi (Q3) and NONE compared to the experience we had car shopping at Otto's. We actually almost left the lot before going inside, thinking a Mini couldn't hold a handle to the other vehicles we were considering (all small to mid-sized SUVs). But we went back inside to take a ride just for the heck of it. We spoke with Jeff Schmidt, who set us up with a test drive. "Take the keys, have fun. See you in a little while," Jeff said. We couldn't believe how much we loved driving the car. After a few more visits we made up our minds. A large part of the decision was because I WANTED to buy a car from Jeff. He was clearly a good, honest guy, and he sincerely listened to our needs and expectations and we were able to get exactly what we wanted. I can see myself driving Minis for the rest of my life!

Jeff Schmidt
Other Employees : The Guy Who Appraised My Trade! 5 Stars!

September 20, 2017

"Great experience-fantastic car"

- Wmassey

Pete was really easy to deal with and I would highly recommend him for your next mini purchase. I don't write many reviews, but I feel strongly that Pete is worth it.

September 18, 2017

"Always excellent service and now"

- AReyman

Pete Barcus made Mini trade-in a GREAT experience! He was professional and accommodating and found just what I wanted in a new, pre-owned!

Used 2017 MINI Clubman