Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

4135 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Toyota Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Our highly trained sales staff at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota has earned a credible reputation thanks to their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the same top-quality service that we have built our name on. We offer an extensive inventory at competitive prices, along with helpful vehicle selection tools like those featured on TrueCar and PureCars.com. Additionally, our financing options are competitive with those found at trusted automotive resources, like USA Buying Service, Costco, USAA, and Navy Federal Credit Union. Plus, our support does not end after the sale takes place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Robbie
8/11/2015

"Poor Customer Service"

I have been doing regular maintenance service with Ourismantoyota for last 5 years but never had such a bad experience like today. I felt like I was an "unwanted" customer to Ourisman. I came back home without the service after spending one hour forty minutes wait time at the dealer. I checked in my car for the service well in time and waited for one hour forty minutes and then went to inquire the status of the service. There was no convincing answer except "will check" "be ready soon" etc. In the meantime I noticed a maintenance crew was just taking my car into the maintenance facility. Then I went to see Jeff, the manager and advised it would be better if it was informed to me in the beginning that it's going to take that long. I was surprised to see the attitude of the staff. May be I was expecting unusually more from a company like Toyota. I humbly requested to return my car without the service which the manager did very efficiently(!!).

dunya
7/24/2015

"he is the best "

we went many times to Toyota orisman but this time was different , he helped us a lot and he explained every thing to us more clearly than others ., Beside all, he even lowered the price of some plan. I just want to say thank you so much teemour and go forward to the excellence.

July 27, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so happy to hear that our team was able to answer all of your questions and leave you smiling happy. Thanks again for the 5-star rating and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Lou
7/16/2015

"Certified 4Runner"

I have called and emailed Mr. Yang about a certified vehicle sold to my company. He has ignored me for weeks. The vehicle purchased had been in an accident and the repairs did not meet the 160 point certified inspection in my opinion. In addition, the transmission pump had a noise, the fluid was black and smelled burnt. A fog light had moisture in it. The left rear tail light was out. There was an engine noise at 2000 RPM. The vehicle was brought back and these items were repaired. Should have been done prior to putting it up for sale. Dents in the left front fender, paint does not match and clear was not applied, lines where front fender meets the bumper don't line up. Inner fender support is bent, wire cannot be secured properly due to smashed support. There is overspray on the suspension. All in all, not a very good endorsement for a Toyota certified vehicle and certainly would never do business with Mr. Yang and Ourisman. Our company has about 40 Toyota's with about half of those used. Toyota certified vehicles are generally a no brainer as the best used vehicles out there. In this case however, Ourisman did not comply with the inspection report. It would be interesting to see their 160 point inspection checklist to compare with ours. Please stay away from Ourisman

Nick Clark

anita l
7/01/2015

"Amazing Buying Experience!!"

Over the course of my lifetime I have purchased as many as 10 cars for myself and family members but this was the first time the process was fast, painless, fun...yes I said FUN!! It was a party. The dealership was grilling hot dogs and hamburgers for all the customers. The kids were running around playing with the balloons. I was enjoying a cup of hot chocolate given to me by one of their many exceptional salesmen. From the time I arrived at the lot until the time I drove away in my new car, the good people of Ourisman were taking care of me. No haggle price on a beautiful little car. I highly recommend Ourisman Toyota to anyone looking to buy a car.

William Peterson

July 02, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota! We're thrilled to know that Heeman was able to treat you well and answer all of your questions. Thank you again for the positive rating and review!

ymoh
6/30/2015

"Bad experince"

I just wanted to tell anyone that is planning to go there to buy a car..my advice to you DON'T DON'T DON'T.. it will be the biggest mistake you do in your life... the sales people are very pushy and they will give you a very rude behavior once you say give me a minute to think, and also asking any question is a big NO , they want to sell the car that's all, I went today for an oil change and I told them about a noise I hear from day one and the customer service MANAGER DOUG started yelling telling me how hard his life with dealing with customers and just walked away after that creating a big scene, will never go there again and we will never ever recommend this place for anyone

Bob
6/25/2015

"Maintenance Service"

The entry bay was under some construction and I was therefore met by a person at a tent fly (it was hot and sunny) who checked me in and directed me to a service manager. The 60,000 mile check up was described in detail as well as a bonus check if I desired. I waited in the dealership at a pleasant waiting area and was notified when the car was ready (including a recall notification and check that they performed). The car was washed and ready for use, The experience was painless and the service folks were very courteous.

John Weir - service

June 26, 2015

Thanks for the feedback! We're so happy to hear that our service team met your expectations and were able to leave you smiling happy. Thanks again for the 5-star rating and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

NOVA Savvy buyer
6/03/2015

"Don't waste your time here"

My recommendation is to not go to this dealership to avoid being harassed. They have the process of having you come to the dealership by offering a lower price and when you get to the dealership that price is no longer honored. you are given excuses like the price quoted was for a different vehicle and the vehicle you are interested has much higher MSRP or the vehicle is no longer available. The person who quoted you the price online is not the person you will be dealing with which was a red flag from right at the beginning but I was stupid enough to stay there and waste my time. Word of advice while trusting the internet quotes - Please speak to the person who offered you the price and get all the details of the vehicle and confirm it's availability before heading to the dealership.

Nick Clark

sld4hr11
5/26/2015

"Excellent Service Rep"

After purchasing my car at a different dealership, the Jose (our service rep) brought me into the Chantilly dealership & treated us like family! Always quick, courteous service - from installing my roof rack system to oil changes & routine maintenance. We plan to buy our daughter a car from Ourisman Chantilly due to the great service support.

Jose Romero

May 27, 2015

We are so glad that you guys came into our dealership. Jose is awesome and it sounds like he was able to help you find the perfect new vehicle. Both our sales and service departments will always be here to assist you. We appreciate your kind words and your business. We look forward to helping your daughter find her car.

Riyaz
5/15/2015

"False advertisement"

I recently visited Ourisman Toyota Chantilly. 120% KBB value, totally wrong. They see dealer auction price not KBB and even deduct auction Charges from your car value. It is not worth to trade-in with them. New car price is also different than their web site which is higher that even with the discount. Sales person will go and ask his manager for each and every question you ask. We just left and don't want to any dealing with them.0 Star.

Nick

Riyaz
5/15/2015

"False advertisment"

I recently visited Ourisman Toyota Chantilly. 120% KBB value, totally wrong. They see dealer auction price not KBB and even deduct auction Charges from your car value. It is not worth to trade-in with them. New car price is also different than their web site which is higher that even with the discount. Sales person will go and ask his manager for each and every question you ask. We just left and don't want to any dealing with them. 0 Star dealership.

Nick