Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

4.2

4135 Auto Park Circle, Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Chris Cokonis, Service Director - With Ourisman since 2006, Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Chris Cokonis

Service Director - With Ourisman since 2006
4.3
James Rudbeck, Assistant Service Manager, Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

James Rudbeck

Assistant Service Manager
4.2
Heeman Yang, Senior Sales Manager - With Ourisman since 2006, Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Heeman Yang

Senior Sales Manager - With Ourisman since 2006

Arlo Guthrie, Sales Manager  -   With Ourisman since 2005, Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Arlo Guthrie

Sales Manager - With Ourisman since 2005

December 31, 2016

"Outstanding sales"

- DeanT

Recently bought a 2017 Highlander from this dealer. We had considered other manufacturers besides Toyota as well as visiting several dealers over the past 6 months. Mr. Heeman Yang was the sales manager. He gave us superior service and sales and sold us on a 2017 Highlander the same day. We actually had an appointment to close on a 2016 Pilot that day but decided to visit this location. Top marks to all staff we were in contact with at this location and especially Mr. Yang. Highly recommended and am looking for another car in the near future from this dealer.

November 25, 2016

"Nice and calm service experience "

- MANISH

I went for recall check and VA safety inspection. IGNAS IMPOLIS communication and ready to help nature was excellent. He did job beyond expectation. As another rude manager suggested that it will require almost a day to check by experts and solve issue so you need to keep your car at dealership. I agree on that point and kept my car took loaner car service which was 27$ day not FREE!. IGNAS called me at around 5:00 PM and told during safety inspection you need to change your Wiper blades and genuine toyota wiper blade will cost around 68$ which is super high price for piece of rubber. I told that I will buy my own from Walmart and come, By the time I reached their safety inspection department god closed and I went next day with new wiper blades and again IGNAS proved himself as a helping nature personality he took my car and told me wait in waiting lounge and he came with safety inspection done. In entire experience Recall check could be done in max 3 hour but they took entire day and because of that I need to come next day just for safety inspection. Overall Experience with Service representative was excellent but because of time I am giving 1 star less.

November 16, 2016

"No longer jaded by 'car salesman!'"

- Candlesticks19

Yes! The title says it all. I was so jaded after having a nightmareish experience at another dealer but ash, Dan and Ashley were a breath of fresh air and I literally can't thank you all enough. I not only feel good about the car itself but I feel good about the people and that's so important. Please buy here and ask for the above individuals! It'll feel like a fun day with family and not the stress of car buying. Yes, I said it. We actually had fun buying this car! Xoxo

Used 2012 Kia Sportage, $9978