Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

4135 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Toyota Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Our highly trained sales staff at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota has earned a credible reputation thanks to their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the same top-quality service that we have built our name on. We offer an extensive inventory at competitive prices, along with helpful vehicle selection tools like those featured on TrueCar and PureCars.com. Additionally, our financing options are competitive with those found at trusted automotive resources, like USA Buying Service, Costco, USAA, and Navy Federal Credit Union. Plus, our support does not end after the sale takes place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

anita l
7/01/2015

"Amazing Buying Experience!!"

Over the course of my lifetime I have purchased as many as 10 cars for myself and family members but this was the first time the process was fast, painless, fun...yes I said FUN!! It was a party. The dealership was grilling hot dogs and hamburgers for all the customers. The kids were running around playing with the balloons. I was enjoying a cup of hot chocolate given to me by one of their many exceptional salesmen. From the time I arrived at the lot until the time I drove away in my new car, the good people of Ourisman were taking care of me. No haggle price on a beautiful little car. I highly recommend Ourisman Toyota to anyone looking to buy a car.

William Peterson

July 02, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota! We're thrilled to know that Heeman was able to treat you well and answer all of your questions. Thank you again for the positive rating and review!

Bob
6/25/2015

"Maintenance Service"

The entry bay was under some construction and I was therefore met by a person at a tent fly (it was hot and sunny) who checked me in and directed me to a service manager. The 60,000 mile check up was described in detail as well as a bonus check if I desired. I waited in the dealership at a pleasant waiting area and was notified when the car was ready (including a recall notification and check that they performed). The car was washed and ready for use, The experience was painless and the service folks were very courteous.

John Weir - service

June 26, 2015

Thanks for the feedback! We're so happy to hear that our service team met your expectations and were able to leave you smiling happy. Thanks again for the 5-star rating and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

NOVA Savvy buyer
6/03/2015

"Don't waste your time here"

My recommendation is to not go to this dealership to avoid being harassed. They have the process of having you come to the dealership by offering a lower price and when you get to the dealership that price is no longer honored. you are given excuses like the price quoted was for a different vehicle and the vehicle you are interested has much higher MSRP or the vehicle is no longer available. The person who quoted you the price online is not the person you will be dealing with which was a red flag from right at the beginning but I was stupid enough to stay there and waste my time. Word of advice while trusting the internet quotes - Please speak to the person who offered you the price and get all the details of the vehicle and confirm it's availability before heading to the dealership.

Nick Clark

sld4hr11
5/26/2015

"Excellent Service Rep"

After purchasing my car at a different dealership, the Jose (our service rep) brought me into the Chantilly dealership & treated us like family! Always quick, courteous service - from installing my roof rack system to oil changes & routine maintenance. We plan to buy our daughter a car from Ourisman Chantilly due to the great service support.

Jose Romero

May 27, 2015

We are so glad that you guys came into our dealership. Jose is awesome and it sounds like he was able to help you find the perfect new vehicle. Both our sales and service departments will always be here to assist you. We appreciate your kind words and your business. We look forward to helping your daughter find her car.

Riyaz
5/15/2015

"False advertisement"

I recently visited Ourisman Toyota Chantilly. 120% KBB value, totally wrong. They see dealer auction price not KBB and even deduct auction Charges from your car value. It is not worth to trade-in with them. New car price is also different than their web site which is higher that even with the discount. Sales person will go and ask his manager for each and every question you ask. We just left and don't want to any dealing with them.0 Star.

Nick

Riyaz
5/15/2015

"False advertisment"

I recently visited Ourisman Toyota Chantilly. 120% KBB value, totally wrong. They see dealer auction price not KBB and even deduct auction Charges from your car value. It is not worth to trade-in with them. New car price is also different than their web site which is higher that even with the discount. Sales person will go and ask his manager for each and every question you ask. We just left and don't want to any dealing with them. 0 Star dealership.

Nick

bridgyboo824
5/04/2015

"toyota care scheduled maintenance "

Even though I purchased my vehicle at a different Toyota dealership, They still took care of me like family; Ronald was on point with worry free service, he handled everything from beginning to end, and even followed up afterward! Thank you all for what you do!

Ronald Choque

May 05, 2015

Thank you for this amazing five star review. Our service department is always here to assist you. Ronald is a great guy and he definitely knows how to go above and beyond for our customers. Our entire staff will be here waiting to work with you again in the future. We appreciate your business. Happy driving.

Tfeng3
4/28/2015

"Very Pushy and wastes so much time"

At the end of February 2015, my girlfriend and I came back to your dealership to get a price quote on your 2015 Toyota Rav4. I personally still had a bad image of your dealership based on my previous experience. Eventually we would give Ourisman another shot. This time, we were greeted at the door by Terry. Terry was amazing and really started to fix the previous image that I had. We talked and eventually it got down to the price negotiation. My girlfriend told Terry that she wanted to take some time to think the process through and discuss it over with her parents, as this was her first car buying experience. Next thing you know, Arlo comes over and tries to "sell" us the car saying that the car was limited in the area and will sell fast. This pitch came off as very pushy. We explained to Arlo the same information that we explained to Terry. Arlo continued to explain about "X" number day return policy. It felt like it was being shoved down our throats after we expressed to them our next steps. Eventually, we decided to leave and purchase the vehicle from another dealership. From a customer standpoint, it was beyond ridiculous how after we expressed what we wanted to do, the sales pitches just kept coming.

retired fed
4/16/2015

"111,000 mile check up on 2003 Highlander, bought at Ourisman"

quick, efficient, and reasuring that everything was running in proper order. It's important that the person you're dealing with is genuinely looking out for your best interests, and John Weir met those expectations.

John Weir

April 16, 2015

We are glad to hear that John met your expectations and made sure your car needs were taken care of. We have a amazing staff and we are always here to assist you. We hope to have the pleasure of working with you more in the future. Thank you for your business.

Mike20124
4/07/2015

"Continues to earn my business"

I have two Prius's and have been bringing in both for service from day one. My 2005 has over 95,000 miles and my 2011 about 50,000. The service has been consistently excellent. Paul Poirier has been very good about bringing things to my attention that the cars will be due in upcoming service visits. In some cases we could stagger the routine items which I greatly appreciated. The work done has never given me a problem so very pleased with the process. Only thingI think could be better is the app they use to allow you to make a service appt on line. That needs work

April 07, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your business and will definitely pass your kind words along to Paul. He is very knowledgable and we are lucky to have him on our team. We are always looking for ways to improve and we appreciate your feedback about our app. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviews of Heeman Yang