Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

James Rudbeck, Assistant Service Manager, Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

James Rudbeck

Assistant Service Manager
4.2
Chris Cokonis, Service Director - With Ourisman since 2006, Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Chris Cokonis

Service Director - With Ourisman since 2006
4.1
Heeman Yang, Senior Sales Manager - With Ourisman since 2006, Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Heeman Yang

Senior Sales Manager - With Ourisman since 2006

Arlo Guthrie, Sales Manager  -   With Ourisman since 2005, Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Arlo Guthrie

Sales Manager - With Ourisman since 2005

August 01, 2017

"Worst Experience"

- cousins123

I have leased vehicles through Ourisman for the past 10 years and have never had a negative experience. My recent lease was ending within two months, which lead to the numerous phone calls from salesmen trying to get me in to the dealership to look at the newer vehicles. After multiple voicemails by salesmen asking me to come into the dealership I decided to go check it out. Before looking at any vehicles the salesman promised me that any mileage overage on my leased vehicle would be “waived” and that the last two monthly payments would also be paid, as long as I bought a car that day. I was so excited to purchase a new car and thought the process would be enjoyable and fun. Unfortunately, purchasing a vehicle from the Ourisman Chantilly Dealership was nothing short of a nightmare. While the salesman was kind and respectful and did work with me on the price of the vehicle, the management team was quit unpleasant and dishonest. Long story short, I purchased a new vehicle in April, with the agreement that the miles on my leased vehicle would be paid for and the last two monthly payments would also be paid for by Ourisman. Fast forward to August, I am now being told they only agreed to waive the mileage and one month’s car payment, not two. I finally gave up on the second car payment, knowing the manager didn’t care and wasn’t going to hold true to his agreement. Who has the time to battle this out for this months? I certainly don’t! I am still receiving bills from Toyota Financial reflecting unpaid mileage and the monthly car payment. The newest bills reflecting additional fees. I have called the sales managers multiple times, all of whom state these things will be paid (after researching my paperwork for a few days). These remain unpaid and my credit is now being impacted. I was hoping for an apology or maybe even an explanation as to why these remain unpaid… but nothing. It’s really disappointing that after spending this kind of money and time with a dealership I’m left with nothing but frustration. I will never buy another vehicle from this dealership! Do not buy a car here!

His name is not reflected, it was Hameed or Hamid, something along those lines. He was a manager.

July 20, 2017

"Zero skill technicians and dishonesty "

- Adel1977

I have issues with my car requiring leaving it so they can verify them but they simply said they can't verify the issues. I bought the car in 1/31/2017 and from the first week I have issues with it and they escape from fixing them. I never recommend this dealer to anyone. All what they care is to get money especially if you don't have warranty.

Other Employees : Ashely

May 22, 2017

"Outstanding service by Vic Dunbar!"

- JamesR

During two visits, Assistant Service Manager Vic Dunbar was excellent in helping me fix an unusual problem with my 2012 Camry Hybrid. He diagnosed the problem, found the parts, checked inventory, ordered those that weren't in stock and made sure they came in the next day for my repair. Then he oversaw the repair itself with a hands-on approach and had the car ready ahead of schedule. Vic is knowledgeable, personal and patient. He's a big reason I'll bring my car back to Chantilly Ourisman Toyota for future repairs!

Chris Cokonis
Other Employees : Chris Cokonis was also very helpful.

Used 2011 Honda Accord, $10810