Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

4135 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Toyota Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Our highly trained sales staff at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota has earned a credible reputation thanks to their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the same top-quality service that we have built our name on. We offer an extensive inventory at competitive prices, along with helpful vehicle selection tools like those featured on TrueCar and PureCars.com. Additionally, our financing options are competitive with those found at trusted automotive resources, like USA Buying Service, Costco, USAA, and Navy Federal Credit Union. Plus, our support does not end after the sale takes place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

MsLori35
1/18/2016

"Best Shopping Experience Ever"

This was my first experience purchasing a new vehicle & Curtis made it an memorable one. He went above & beyond expectations. I will definitely be back!

Curtis Speller

priusnut
1/14/2016

"Excellent maintenance service visits !!"

I take my toyota here every 5000 miles for the recommended periodic maintenance. Trevor Gehring and James Rudbeck recently helped me out again with convenient scheduling and very professional, friendly service ... keeping me informed about the status of my car. I got the appointment that I wanted and I was in and out. The Tech/Mechanics here always seem to get it correctly done. And it is ALWAYS this pleasant .... the car now has 170,000 miles on it. A couple other service folks that I have dealt with in the past are Sean Galighan and John Wier. They are always extremely helpful for me.

Trevor Gehring,John Wier

TheAllisons11
1/14/2016

"Would consider purchasing here again without a doubt! "

Title says it all... After months of searching wife finally found the car she liked a Lexus IS 250 AWD. Kirk was professional throughout the whole ordeal. I've felt pressured and whatnot at other dealerships throughtout our search process but not here at Ourisman. Kirk is an award winning salesman for a reason, he knows his stuff. Seek him out if you're in the neighborhood for a new/used car.

Rcajun
1/11/2016

"Limited satisfaction"

I have been going to Ourisman Toyota since 2005 for vehicle sales and service. Most of my experiences have been positive, but one serious recurring problem is that the technicians almost always let the air out of my tires. Both of my Sienna came with run flat tires, which require 44 psi. The placard on the door of both vehicles say to use 35 psi, but that is not safe with runflats, they are not stable at that pressure. I always request that they leave my tires at 44 psi, that it is a safety issue, but they still let the air out. Since this seems to be their polucy, I will not go back to that dealership.

John Weirs

Dariusmccall94
11/11/2015

"Amazing service"

I leased a car through the uber program with ourisman and Curtis helped me out a lot. Everything went smoothly and he was able to get me into a great car.

Curtis

mcrusader
10/27/2015

"Liars"

Went in one week and was working on a final price. Arlo told my sales guy that he would throw GAP in free. Left without agreeing on a price plus it was for my wife so I had to discuss it with her. Came back a week later and Arlo magically couldn't recall mentioning GAP and said he never talks about GAP. Well he lied. Also tried to get the price dropped only $500. They said no way. It was already too low and the car would sell at the current price very fast. Well I had been researching prices and cars for months and the same car at the same price was there the whole time. Anyways, I ended up buying the car cause it was still a good deal. Plus my wife had an accident and we needed a car before the weekend was over. The following week I looked on their website and another car that was an exact match for the one I bought was now $500 less. Emailed Toyota's corporate offices with my complaint and I got a call one time and they said someone would reach out to me from the dealership. Got a call from a manager there but it was just a follow up on my purchase. When I mentioned my complaint, he had no idea about it. If I didn't want my toyotacare for life I wouldn't even have it serviced there. I don't want anymore of my money going to them.

Fuzzy1
10/22/2015

"Ourisman Chantilly Toyota Great Service"

I recently bought a 2015 RAV4 XLE, and could not be happier with the sales experience and performance of the vehicle. All of the personnel were professional, courteous and reasonable. No pressure to buy a more expensive vehicle or extended services. We went over options, but it was left to me to elect any additional options. In the end, I got the vehicle that I wanted for a price that I wanted. I recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a good vehicle at a commensurate price.

Greg Oyejenkwe (Sales), Ashley Smith (Finance)

tamfishon
10/15/2015

"5 Oct - Brake job/30K Mile check/Gasket leak"

I take both my Toyota vehicles to Ourisman for service for one reason - John Weir. I trust him completely. He is professional, courteous and fair. It is as simple as that.

John Weir

Lied to
10/07/2015

"BOGUS incentives"

Advertised $100. rebate AFTER your best deal. Nick Clark(Manager) promised me "double your rebate", after your best deal. After my best deal, he told me NO rebate because I got a good deal. Also, %120 KBB trade value is BULL> Wrote to the General Manager but he to big to reply. An assistant called and told me they would "wash" my car to make it up. Drove 40+ miles because I was promised the incentives. I did get a good price, but their incentives are BOGUS.

CandyV
9/30/2015

"Wonderful honest people to do business with!"

I can't say enough about how well I have been treated by everyone at this dealership, especially after I drove my Venza off the lot! From the online guys to the sales person, to financing, to service I have been extremely happy. Although Arlo wasn't the salesman who leased me my vehicle, he has been there every time I walk in and greets me with a smile and a helping hand. Colby was great with financing and I felt I got a great deal. Absolute pleasure doing business with this dealership.

Chuck McClimans, Colby Do