Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Ourisman Chantilly Toyota
Ourisman Chantilly Toyota Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Our highly trained sales staff at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota has earned a credible reputation thanks to their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the same top-quality service that we have built our name on. We offer an extensive inventory at competitive prices, along with helpful vehicle selection tools like those featured on TrueCar and PureCars.com. Additionally, our financing options are competitive with those found at trusted automotive resources, like USA Buying Service, Costco, USAA, and Navy Federal Credit Union. Plus, our support does not end after the sale takes place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Outstanding Experience at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota!"

Our experience at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota was OUTSTANDING! We just purchased 2015 Highlander and we couldn't be more pleased. Our sales person was Ernesto Castedo. Ernesto was excellent, professional, and provided outstanding customer service. We also purchased 2014 PRIUS in June 2014 and our experience was just as stellar then. I will definitely recommend Ourisman Chantilly Toyota to friends and family!

"The best experience ever.."

Everyone in the dealership was excellent in treating us. Mr.Greg Onyejekwe was the best sales person and very convincing with sale. I will defiantly recommend the dealership and Mr. Greg to my friends and family

September 16, 2014

Thank you for your five star review. We are pleased to hear that this has been your best car buying experience ever. Greg is an excellent member of our team and it sounds like he helped you find the perfect car. We appreciate the recommendation and hope to work with you again in the future.

"trusty and confident"

I m happy and quite satisfied to buy my new Toyota highlander with this team. Their professionalism and capacity of persuasion help me to decide to buy finally.. If not, I did not come to buy I came just to visit. I am totally satisfied and will buy another car in few weeks...

September 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new Toyota Highlander. We appreciate this five star review. We are so glad that you came in for a visit. We have a very knowledgable and professional staff here at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota. Thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you again in a few weeks.

"Excellent Used Car Buying Experience"

Excellent experience. We shopped online for weeks then spent a few days going to different dealerships. We ended up purchasing from Ourisman because of the low pressure, no added fees, and excellent customer service. Note: we were buying a used car. The night before we closed our purchase of a used Sienna at Ourisman, we went to another dealership in Sterling and ended up walking out after 4 hours of negotiation and an added $1,600 in fees. We felt very used and defeated. We were cautious when walking into Ourisman but they never surprised us with any additional fees and the staff were excellent from sales to management to finance. I kept changing my mind between two cars and the sales person even said to me "Take your time... you are buying a car, not a hamburger." It helped put it into perspective. This is a big purchase... emotions can run high. I felt comfortable and supported by Ourisman staff. Highly recommend the Chantilly location!

September 08, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback. We understand that car buying can be stressful so we try to eliminate as much stress as possible. We are happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with our staff. Customer service is very important to us. Thank you for the recommendation. We hope we will have the chance to work with you more in the future.

"A Great Place to Buy Your New Car"

From start to finish we had a great experience in the purchase of our new Rav4. Kirk our salesman was super, we enjoyed working with Mo in the F and I shop, and after a lot of years buying cars, a first for us, the sales manager Arlo came by and congratulated us on our purchase and had some very kind words. Since it was late when we left, we waited until the next day to take delivery and that went very well. The folks there were willing to negotiate in a fair and up front way. We felt we got a very good deal on a really great vehicle. If you are looking for a Toyota I would recommend Ourisman in Chantilly

September 08, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great review. It sounds like our team did everything to ensure you were satisfied with the purchase of your new Rav4. Thank you for your business and recommendation. We hope to work with you again. Enjoy your new vehicle.

"Extrodinary people at Oursmann Toyota"

I have anxiety attacks when dealing with a big decision or a stressful situation. The people at Oursmann went over and beyond to make the experience easy for me. They were very patient with me and explained every question I had. They did all they could to make this car buying day a very happy one for me. I can not stress how patient and kind they were. We would recommend them to anyone. I had been to a different dealer the day before and did not get any of the service that I got at Oursmann. They were very reasonable with the price and trade in and showed that they really wanted our business.

Mostafa Askarzada, Askhay Manocha

August 26, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We are pleased to hear that your experience was stress-free. We have a very knowledgable and patient staff. We can't thank you enough for your recommendation, it is such a compliment. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We are here for all your service needs and hope to have the privilege of working with you again.

"OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I am a repeat customer of Denise Myers. This is my 3rd Toyota that I have bought from Denise! She is absolutely one of the BEST sales persons at Toyota!! I will continue to get my future cars from her. Denise is attentive, extremely aknowledgable & friendly. Once you buy your car, Denise will follow up with you and when there are any great deals that come out with Toyota she will make sure you are aware of them and give you several options if interested. Debise Myers you ROCK!!! Thank you for all you have done for me!!

July 11, 2014

Thank you for your continued business. We agree with you about Denise, she is wonderful. We will definitely pass this review along to her. We hope you enjoy your new Toyota. Happy driving.

"Toyota Tacoma Truck"

We had a good experience in purchasing the truck. We had to wait 3 weeks for it but all worth the wait ! Gabriel our salesman was very professional , friendly and MOST OF ALL NOT PUSHY.. I highly recommend him. Arlo was also very good at pricing the vehicle. I definitively will advise my friends to go to this dealership even if it is a bit out of their way.

Gabriel Gutierrez

July 11, 2014

Thank you for giving Gabriel a shout out. We think he is great and we are happy to hear that he was able to help you out. Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new truck.

"great team"

overall the best team there is would definetly recommenf this dealership to all my friends and family. they did everything they could to help me

July 08, 2014

We really appreciate the recommendation. We are happy to hear that we were able to help you out. We hope to work with you again in the future.

"Prius 4 - Good Price - low pressure sales personnel"

We walked into Ourisman Toyota around 2 p.m. on the 4th of July, with every intention of purchasing a Prius 3. Toyota had 0% financing for 60 months at the time which provided an extra incentive to purchase that weekend. I had my trade-in (2003 Honda Civic Hybrid with 94K Miles) and the title with me, and my wife and I were ready to deal. Greg Onyejekwe immediately met us and showed us the Prius models that they had in stock. Greg was very friendly, polite, and informative - very low pressure. My wife and I (along with Greg) discussed the differences between the Prius 3 and Prius 4 along with the pricing differences. The colors available in stock on the Prius 3 were not to our liking, but they had a Prius 4 on the lot in the color we wanted, so we decided to go for the Prius 4. After I asked Greg to give me a trade-in price along with his best price for the Prius 4, he introduced us to Arlo Guthrie (yes. that's his real name) who is one of the sales managers. We stood around for about 40 minutes or so, waiting for the appraisal on my Honda Civic. Then Arlo came back with a sales sheet showing the price of the new Prius 4, minus the trade in value. I thought that they could do better, so I asked for more money for the Honda, and a lower price on the Prius. Arlo pointed out that they had "very little" profit on the Prius and that my Civic Hybrid didn't have the best reputation for reliability. We debated for a minute or two, and I made it clear that he had to lower the "out the door' price if he wanted me to buy the Prius. We waited around for another 30 minutes waiting for a new offer. Arlo came back with a better offer, but it wasn't as low as I wanted. I told Arlo that the deal still wasn't acceptable, and after another 20 minutes, Arlo came back with his "final" price. He said that the final price was "final" and he couldn't go any lower. It just so happened that his "final' price was about $5 lower than the price that we had decided would be our "buy" price, so the deal was done. I guess you can't expect to get the best price the first time. They have to test you a bit. After waiting another 20 minutes or so, we sat down with the finance guy and started doing the paperwork. I asked about an extended warranty, and the finance guy showed me 4 or 5 different plans that Ourisman offered. They were all very expensive, so, I asked for a better price on the plain-Jane/economy extended warranty. After 5 minutes of negotiating, the finance guy got the price down to what we thought was fair, so we signed up for the economy plan. The finance guy REALLY wanted to sell me one of the upgraded maintenance/warranty/road hazard, etc. plans, and he pushed pretty hard, but he was polite and business-like about it. So in the end, I got what I wanted, and Ourisman must have gotten what they wanted (otherwise they wouldn't have sold the car.) We probably spent 45 minutes or more with the finance guy. The new Prius (just off the truck) hadn't been serviced yet, so Ourisman gave us a free loaner car to take home. We didn't walk out of there until 7 or 7:30 p.m. It seemed like a long 4 or 5 hours, especially since I was ready to buy when I walked in the door. The delays were the only disappointing part of the day. That's why my rating for customer service is a 4 instead of a 5. We picked up the new Prius the next day, and it's been Smile City ever since. Thank you Greg and Arlo. We bought a new Tacoma from Ourisman back in January 2014. The experience back then was almost identical - but different Ourisman people were involved..

July 08, 2014

Thank you so much for all of this great feedback. We are happy to hear that Greg didn't pressure you and found you the car that you wanted. We are sorry it took longer than expected, but hope that you are enjoying the car. We appreciate your continued business and hope to work with you again in the future.

Arlo Guthrie