Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Ourisman Chantilly Toyota
Ourisman Chantilly Toyota Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Our highly trained sales staff at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota has earned a credible reputation thanks to their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the same top-quality service that we have built our name on. We offer an extensive inventory at competitive prices, along with helpful vehicle selection tools like those featured on TrueCar and PureCars.com. Additionally, our financing options are competitive with those found at trusted automotive resources, like USA Buying Service, Costco, USAA, and Navy Federal Credit Union. Plus, our support does not end after the sale takes place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"FAST!"

Great people and fast, straight to the point with no games. I walked in at 8:30 knowing the car and price I wanted; walked out at 9:45 with a new car under my feet.

September 30, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle. We are pleased to hear that your car buying experience went so smooth. Thank you for this five star review and for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Toyota. We hope to have the privilege of working with you again in the future.

"For the best car buying experience this is the dealership"

I have a new perspective on car buying thanks to Shiv and Teemour. They took their time and made sure that I got exactly what I wanted and that I was truly satisfied with my purchase. I have to say car buying is not one of the most fun things to do but they both made it so easy. I didn't feel pressured or haggled. They were informative and most important honest. I love my new car and I have Shiv and Teemour to thank for that. If you want a great car buying experience this is the dealership to go see. You will be WOWED!!

Shivesh Dadlani

September 29, 2014

We can't thank you enough for leaving us this fantastic review. We are happy to hear that Shiv and Teemour were able to help get you in a vehicle that you love. We have a great team here at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota and customer service is definitely a top priority. We appreciate your business and recommendation. We hope to work with you again in the future.

"A REAL REVIEW in line with poor feedback on most websites"

Talk about a cold, unfriendly environment when you pull in for service at this place. Maybe that's what happens when you give Assistant Manager title to everybody in the department, they feel like it's somebody else's job to be nice to the customer. After being ignored by Paul P while he incorrectly entered my vehicle description and license #, I asked if he was ever going to talk to me. He said "sir I've been talking to you this whole time". I was like "what?" Ding - Cuckoo! Well at least Paul provides great customer service in his mind. Be advised that they may not perform the services they say - like they did NOT top off fluids in my car. Some were at or below the low level limit.

"Finally got exactly what we wanted !"

What a wonderful truck buying experience! Heeman and Ernesto worked hard to get us the exact truck we had been waiting almost a year to find. They found the truck, had it transferred to Chantilly and the rest is history. We love our new Tundra and we will certainly return to Chantilly Toyota the next time we need a car. This is the third car we've bought from them and we have not been disappointed.

September 29, 2014

Congratulations on your new truck. Heeman and Ernesto are great and we are happy they were able to help you get into the Tundra of your dreams. We appreciate your continued business and support. Ourisman Chantilly Toyota is here for all of your vehicle needs. We look forward to your next visit.

"I would not recommend the dealship or a Scion vehicle."

I purchased a Scion iQ from the Chantilly Toyota Scion in February 2014. The vehicle was 2012 with roughly over 8700 miles on it and a power terrain warranty until 100000 miles or 5 years as well as lifetime dealer warranty for engine and transmission (as long as I do the service with them). On 9/2014, the vehicle broke down, and after I towed it to the dealership, they called me that potentially a squirrel or rat has chewed on the heater hose. Once they change the part, the mentioned that the chewing has caused engine potential failure; and I should authorize them to put down the engine (1790$) before they are able to locate the problem, and then can estimate additional costs which can go from several thousands of dollars to 11000$ for a new engine and cylinders. They mentioned that warranty would not cover this as potential squirrel would be an outside interference, and not a mechanical defect. I decided not to move forward with the repair as there is no business case for such a repair, but when I went to pick up the car, there was a hole (size of a quarter) on the fender, below engine. I never saw the hole before, but they told me that the vehicle was like that when it was delivered to the dealer and they do not think that this would damage the engine.

"I highly recommend this dealership."

One of the best dealerships I have ever seen. The people there are professional they will not let you go until you are satisfied and HAPPY! Sales consultant Ashish Sikka helped with the purchasing the RAV4 2014 XLE AWD. I highly recommend this dealership.

Akshay Manocha, Ashish Sikka, Anop.

September 24, 2014

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that Ashish took such great care of you and put you in a vehicle that you love. We are here for any service needs that you may have. We hope to work with you again in the future.

"Good and friendly people!"

They made every step very clear, helping me to make a smooth decision. I will recommend to any one this dealer. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Amen

September 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota. We hope to work with you again in the future.

"Outstanding Experience at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota!"

Our experience at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota was OUTSTANDING! We just purchased 2015 Highlander and we couldn't be more pleased. Our sales person was Ernesto Castedo. Ernesto was excellent, professional, and provided outstanding customer service. We also purchased 2014 PRIUS in June 2014 and our experience was just as stellar then. I will definitely recommend Ourisman Chantilly Toyota to friends and family!

September 22, 2014

Thank you for the five star review. Ernesto is great and we are pleased he was able to help you find the perfect car. We appreciate your continued business and support. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle.

"The best experience ever.."

Everyone in the dealership was excellent in treating us. Mr.Greg Onyejekwe was the best sales person and very convincing with sale. I will defiantly recommend the dealership and Mr. Greg to my friends and family

September 16, 2014

Thank you for your five star review. We are pleased to hear that this has been your best car buying experience ever. Greg is an excellent member of our team and it sounds like he helped you find the perfect car. We appreciate the recommendation and hope to work with you again in the future.

"trusty and confident"

I m happy and quite satisfied to buy my new Toyota highlander with this team. Their professionalism and capacity of persuasion help me to decide to buy finally.. If not, I did not come to buy I came just to visit. I am totally satisfied and will buy another car in few weeks...

September 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new Toyota Highlander. We appreciate this five star review. We are so glad that you came in for a visit. We have a very knowledgable and professional staff here at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota. Thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you again in a few weeks.

Arnaud Kegbe