Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

4.1

4135 Auto Park Circle, Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Chris Cokonis, Service Director - With Ourisman since 2006, Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Chris Cokonis

Ashish Sharma, Asst. Used Vehicle Manager, Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Ashish Sharma

Asst. Used Vehicle Manager

November 25, 2016

"Nice and calm service experience "

- MANISH

I went for recall check and VA safety inspection. IGNAS IMPOLIS communication and ready to help nature was excellent. He did job beyond expectation. As another rude manager suggested that it will require almost a day to check by experts and solve issue so you need to keep your car at dealership. I agree on that point and kept my car took loaner car service which was 27$ day not FREE!. IGNAS called me at around 5:00 PM and told during safety inspection you need to change your Wiper blades and genuine toyota wiper blade will cost around 68$ which is super high price for piece of rubber. I told that I will buy my own from Walmart and come, By the time I reached their safety inspection department god closed and I went next day with new wiper blades and again IGNAS proved himself as a helping nature personality he took my car and told me wait in waiting lounge and he came with safety inspection done. In entire experience Recall check could be done in max 3 hour but they took entire day and because of that I need to come next day just for safety inspection. Overall Experience with Service representative was excellent but because of time I am giving 1 star less.

November 16, 2016

"No longer jaded by 'car salesman!'"

- Candlesticks19

Yes! The title says it all. I was so jaded after having a nightmareish experience at another dealer but ash, Dan and Ashley were a breath of fresh air and I literally can't thank you all enough. I not only feel good about the car itself but I feel good about the people and that's so important. Please buy here and ask for the above individuals! It'll feel like a fun day with family and not the stress of car buying. Yes, I said it. We actually had fun buying this car! Xoxo

November 14, 2016

"Exceptional Customer Service"

- VN

I normally do not write reviews, but I wanted to take the time to write a review for exceptional customer service at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota. I have been taking my Highlander to this dealership for the past few years, and have encountered nothing but the best customer service experience. This means the world to me because I can rest assured things will be done right the first time. They have even gone the extra mile for customer service. I am very particular with my car, so entrusting the care of my car with a place is a major issue for me. Thank you Ourisman Toyota for treating your customers (and their cars!) as individuals and not just a number. I especially want to thank the following for their exceptional customer service, professionalism, friendliness, and attentiveness to details: James Rudbeck, Mike Hillyard, and Ken Gilbert.

Used 2016 Toyota Tundra, $35988