Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

4135 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Toyota Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Our highly trained sales staff at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota has earned a credible reputation thanks to their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the same top-quality service that we have built our name on. We offer an extensive inventory at competitive prices, along with helpful vehicle selection tools like those featured on TrueCar and PureCars.com. Additionally, our financing options are competitive with those found at trusted automotive resources, like USA Buying Service, Costco, USAA, and Navy Federal Credit Union. Plus, our support does not end after the sale takes place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

aweilbacher
4/08/2016

"Oil change, different service rep than usual"

I took my 08 Pruis in for an oil change. This location is very convenient for me because it's less than a mile from my place of work and they have shuttle service. Usually I deal with John Weir and specifically ask for him, but he was not available that day. :(( I had Paul Poirier helping me. He did a wonderful job. I got my oil change and car cleaned and speedy shuttle service. My work day was not interrupted at all. I didn't hold very long on the phone either when scheduling my appointment or calling for a shuttle. Thank you Toyota Chantilly for a great experience and I will see you again hopefully only for my next oil change:0 Aimee Weilbacher

Wesley96
3/29/2016

"Bad Experience With Alternator"

I had a bad experience at Ourisman when the alternator went bad on my 2009 Toyota Highlander with 75,000 miles. One month after the extended warranty that I purchased had expired. Online the estimated price to fix the alternator was $700 to $1400. Ourisman charged me $900 for the new alternator and an additional $900 in labor to install. A total of 7 hours to replace a part. The other part is they said the battery died and I needed to purchase a new battery. Mine is only 18 months old. They charged me $30 to remove the battery because they would not charge it. Had to take it to Advance Auto to have it charged. Not sure why they would not just charge the battery and the only option I was given was to buy a new battery. This is the last car I buy from them and I will go to another dealership to make my purchase next time. The only reason why this review is one star because they did provide me a loaner for $5.

Ourisman Chantilly Toyota responded to this review

March 31, 2016

Hi there, I'd like to thank you for providing us with this feedback and at the same time apologize for any frustration during your visit. We aim to give our customers top a notch customer service and it is very unfortunate that you did not get that experience. I have sent you a private message with my contact information, please do not hesitate to contact us and allow us to move swiftly to make this situation right. Sincerely, David ourismanva@gmail.com

frank3282
3/28/2016

"Service"

Had Prius in for service. Purshotam Bain was very attentive to my requests. The service was accomplished in less than two hours for an expected two hour plus expected wait. Very pleased! Car washed too!

Barthur0221
3/22/2016

"Car shopping made easy!"

My husband and I already knew what class of vehicle we wanted, but with our credit recovering from a bad couple of years, we weren't sure how things would work out. We started the day with an open mind, as we were beginning the hands on shopping after doing all kinds of research. Aly met us at the car, on a cold, windy day, offering his coat in a most honorable way. He was friendly and quite helpful. After he listened to our expectations in a vehicle, he answered all of my questions and led us in the right direction. After our decision had been made on a RAV4, we began negotiations. Unfortunately, we weren't meant to have a RAV4. Aly had sold us on the Toyota brand, especially with all the safety features the newer models had. We ended up with a Corolla....probably a better choice for us than the RAV4, and at an incredible price. Aly worked hard to get us the bet price at the best interest rate. I feel like any other salesman would have told us a deal wasn't possible and walked away, but Aly saw it through to a happy ending! Aly will be the guy I go to for my next Toyota, seeing as I will never drive another make. I can also say that I will be referring most people I know to him. He follows through and has checked in with us several times since we got the car.

Lourdes G
3/12/2016

"Great work "

I recently brought a 2013 RAV4 LE, with a problem and they found the problem and fixed. Ronald Choque, he always so friendly, want to help and make anything to find the problem with my car. Quality work!. That's why I drive long distance from where I work Alexandria to Chantilly, because this kind person we don't find it anywhere!, and said we because my sister goes there too!. So happy!.

Ronald Choque

Annie515
3/06/2016

"Performance fine, communication less so"

Phone rep said svc would take an hour, so I decided to wait. Svc rep said three hrs. So I left car. Actual timeframe was 8 hrs. No updts during that period on estimated. Completion. However inexpensive rental was available. and work was performed as requested.

AHerndon
3/01/2016

"Ahmed Aly - SUPER Salesman"

I narrowed down my choices for a new car to a Ford Escape, Honda CRV and Toyota RAV4. At Ourisman Toyota Chantilly I was met at the door by Ahmed Aly who is called "Aly." He was VERY polite and very easy going. He let me explain my situation and he made good suggestions as to what model RAV4 i might be interested in and suggested we drive one. He was extremely conscious about explaining each detail of the car and his knowledge was impressive. Afterwards, I visited the Ford and Honda dealerships and decided that I wanted a RAV4 and I wanted to do business with Aly. He was very patient during the negotiations, went into great detail about all my options and, in the end, I believe he offered me the best deal available. I would recommend Ourisman Toyota Chantilly to anyone wanting to purchase a new or used Toyota, and if you go, be sure and ask for Aly to be your salesman. I was also introduced to the manager, Arlo Guthrie, and concluded the finances with Chris Whitlow, both excellent gentlemen to work with. All in all, a very pleasant experience. Al Herndon, Herndon, Virginia

Ahmed Aly

tsraquel
2/19/2016

"My regular maintenance here is just GREAT!"

This is my first time that 2 years ago I purchased a new Primus at Chantilly Ourisman Toyota, and I had always thank God buying new cars but I was for about 20 years buying my new cars to another dealer so they spoiled me with good service,but now my experience with Ourisman Toyota, is absolute Fantastic the gentleman Ronald Choque is absolute dedicated and wonderful the service provided is WONDERFUL, from now I highly recommend this dealer and will buy all my new cars here at Ourisman, Chantilly Toyota, thank you so much, very respectful, Raquel T.

Ronald Choque, David Timoner

MsLori35
1/18/2016

"Best Shopping Experience Ever"

This was my first experience purchasing a new vehicle & Curtis made it an memorable one. He went above & beyond expectations. I will definitely be back!

Curtis Speller

priusnut
1/14/2016

"Excellent maintenance service visits !!"

I take my toyota here every 5000 miles for the recommended periodic maintenance. Trevor Gehring and James Rudbeck recently helped me out again with convenient scheduling and very professional, friendly service ... keeping me informed about the status of my car. I got the appointment that I wanted and I was in and out. The Tech/Mechanics here always seem to get it correctly done. And it is ALWAYS this pleasant .... the car now has 170,000 miles on it. A couple other service folks that I have dealt with in the past are Sean Galighan and John Wier. They are always extremely helpful for me.

Trevor Gehring,John Wier