Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

4135 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Toyota Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Our highly trained sales staff at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota has earned a credible reputation thanks to their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the same top-quality service that we have built our name on. We offer an extensive inventory at competitive prices, along with helpful vehicle selection tools like those featured on TrueCar and PureCars.com. Additionally, our financing options are competitive with those found at trusted automotive resources, like USA Buying Service, Costco, USAA, and Navy Federal Credit Union. Plus, our support does not end after the sale takes place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

menga39
9/21/2016

"customer "

Ourisman Chantilly Toyota company,service department they provide quality and quantity customer service for the customer and they advice customer honestly and frankly and they provide information.

Jim Birm

RetiredNav
9/13/2016

"Quick service turn around"

The service department gave me a service appointment on a short request (called at 9 was in by 11) for 115k mile service. The wait was short and the service ended up costing about half the estimate (coupon). Also, someone walked me out to the car and made sure it was there.

A.T
9/04/2016

"Unprofessional Sales Manager"

The manager, Param Singh. caused the loss of a potential sale for the rep. He was extremely rude, and unprofessional. The rep Marcel was very helpful, until we had to deal with his manager. I'm surprised Ourisman has employed this guy. We walked out...Does not recommend this dealership.

Ourisman Chantilly Toyota responded to this review

September 06, 2016

Hi AT, I'm sorry that you did not have the best experience during your recent visit. Can you reach out to us at Ourismanva@gmail.com so we can get a better idea what went wrong? All feedback is greatly appreciated. Best, David

Carrie.Ding
9/02/2016

"Watch out if you want a "Certified Pre-Owned vehicle""

Watch out if you want a "Certified Pre-Owned vehicle" from this place. I seriously doubt if the "Certified Pre-Owned vehicle" has actually been Certified!!! There is no information in their system indicating what the brake or tire measurements were at the date we purchased the vehicle. We purchased our vehicle from Ourisman Chantilly on September 20, 2015 as a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. As such, a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty was provided to cover issues encountered in that first year. While visiting family in Pennsylvania in June 2016 (9 months after purchase; 6,516 miles after purchase), the brakes failed. We brought the vehicle to a Toyota dealership in Pennsylvania to have it assessed and the dealership service department stated that the rear brakes were “metal to metal.” This required the replacement of not only the brake pads, but also rotors. The total cost for this service was $486 which seems to be pretty typical inflated dealer prices. On August 22, 2016 (11 months after purchase; 8556 miles after purchase), the car was due for the annual state inspection and we were informed that 4 new tires would be required to pass. We replaced those tires with an equivalent tire costing $471. As opposed to paying the dealers quoted price for the same tires as approximately $700 we decided to purchase these tires at Costco so as to avoid being taken advantage of further. My question is how can it be that a car that is Certified Pre Owned can require new brakes and new tires within one year of purchase and with only 8,556 miles put on the car? The total additional cost was $957. After several communications with the service department we were advised that there is nothing further that the dealership can do as there is no information in their system indicating what the brake or tire measurements were at the date we purchased the vehicle.

Ourisman Chantilly Toyota responded to this review

September 06, 2016

Hi Carrie, I'm sorry to hear about the experience that you have had recently with your car and recent service visits. Please contact us at Ourismanva@gmail.com so we can go over your particular situation and hopefully address and correct any issues. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this valuable feedback. Sincerely, Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Ver
8/31/2016

"Great experience!"

As always I love working with the Toyota Service Dept. Debbie listen to my complaints and arranged for the Technical supervisor to listen to my concerns so I felt my concerns were justified. Debbie contacted me with updates of status and had my car ready in a very timely manner. And to top it off- I love getting back a clean car!

Debbie Stack

Scott
8/31/2016

"Great Experience Start To Finish!"

I dropped my car for an oil consumption test. This was the second time at this dealer and it was again, a great experience. Driving straight into the indoor service bay is awesome. Jose, the service manager was very helpful and informative. Donuts while I waited. I was told that the appoint might take about 45 minutes to an hour. Well, it took an hour and a half, but when I got my car, it was washed and vacuumed as well. I highly recommend this location!

samfuleihan
8/24/2016

"Regular maintenance and inspection"

Excellent service from Jose Romero. Best ever experience as I had to wait a bit for the car and Jose made it up. Professional and very courteous. Thank you much Jose, appreciate it.

Christopher Johnson
8/12/2016

"Professional and timely"

Brought my car in to have a warranty, recall work as well as a safety inspection performed. They took the time to discuss my issues and concerns and fixed the outstanding problems in a timely manner. They were knowledgeable, professional and got right down to business. I have no complaints. Regards, Christopher Johnson

Scott Mellard
8/08/2016

"Shouldn't all experiences be this great?"

Had problem with my Prius, called Ourisman Chantilly Toyota and had my car looked at that day. Great staff checking in my car, great deal on loaner car, immaculately clean environment, and remarkable diagnosis of the problem. Could not be happier with the service or outcome without winning a free car.

Ken Gilbert and Danny Guarnieri

Amparo Choy
8/03/2016

"Great service"

The service and the people that work there are great. Plus the state emissions is $16. It usually takes them like 3hrs to do the maintenance but they offer several options so you don't wait.

Reviews of Marcel Okere