Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

4135 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Toyota Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Our highly trained sales staff at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota has earned a credible reputation thanks to their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the same top-quality service that we have built our name on. We offer an extensive inventory at competitive prices, along with helpful vehicle selection tools like those featured on TrueCar and PureCars.com. Additionally, our financing options are competitive with those found at trusted automotive resources, like USA Buying Service, Costco, USAA, and Navy Federal Credit Union. Plus, our support does not end after the sale takes place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

bridgyboo824
5/04/2015

"toyota care scheduled maintenance "

Even though I purchased my vehicle at a different Toyota dealership, They still took care of me like family; Ronald was on point with worry free service, he handled everything from beginning to end, and even followed up afterward! Thank you all for what you do!

Ronald Choque

May 05, 2015

Thank you for this amazing five star review. Our service department is always here to assist you. Ronald is a great guy and he definitely knows how to go above and beyond for our customers. Our entire staff will be here waiting to work with you again in the future. We appreciate your business. Happy driving.

Tfeng3
4/28/2015

"Very Pushy and wastes so much time"

At the end of February 2015, my girlfriend and I came back to your dealership to get a price quote on your 2015 Toyota Rav4. I personally still had a bad image of your dealership based on my previous experience. Eventually we would give Ourisman another shot. This time, we were greeted at the door by Terry. Terry was amazing and really started to fix the previous image that I had. We talked and eventually it got down to the price negotiation. My girlfriend told Terry that she wanted to take some time to think the process through and discuss it over with her parents, as this was her first car buying experience. Next thing you know, Arlo comes over and tries to "sell" us the car saying that the car was limited in the area and will sell fast. This pitch came off as very pushy. We explained to Arlo the same information that we explained to Terry. Arlo continued to explain about "X" number day return policy. It felt like it was being shoved down our throats after we expressed to them our next steps. Eventually, we decided to leave and purchase the vehicle from another dealership. From a customer standpoint, it was beyond ridiculous how after we expressed what we wanted to do, the sales pitches just kept coming.

retired fed
4/16/2015

"111,000 mile check up on 2003 Highlander, bought at Ourisman"

quick, efficient, and reasuring that everything was running in proper order. It's important that the person you're dealing with is genuinely looking out for your best interests, and John Weir met those expectations.

April 16, 2015

We are glad to hear that John met your expectations and made sure your car needs were taken care of. We have a amazing staff and we are always here to assist you. We hope to have the pleasure of working with you more in the future. Thank you for your business.

Mike20124
4/07/2015

"Continues to earn my business"

I have two Prius's and have been bringing in both for service from day one. My 2005 has over 95,000 miles and my 2011 about 50,000. The service has been consistently excellent. Paul Poirier has been very good about bringing things to my attention that the cars will be due in upcoming service visits. In some cases we could stagger the routine items which I greatly appreciated. The work done has never given me a problem so very pleased with the process. Only thingI think could be better is the app they use to allow you to make a service appt on line. That needs work

April 07, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your business and will definitely pass your kind words along to Paul. He is very knowledgable and we are lucky to have him on our team. We are always looking for ways to improve and we appreciate your feedback about our app. We look forward to your next visit.

The Tooth
4/06/2015

"John Weir is the guy..."

If you need a good service ask for John Weir. He is nice and very helpful. I was very unhappy with the services previously but John had totally change that.

April 07, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are pleased to hear that John was able to make your experience so wonderful. He is a great guy and we are lucky to have him on our team. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you more in the future.

LRE
3/24/2015

"Outstanding service!"

We have bought two cars from the Ourisman Chantilly Toyota dealership, and have had them serviced there ever since. Every visit has met our needs, the staff have been great, and we have been extremely happy. In particular, John Weir has always gone the extra mile in providing excellent and outstanding service.

March 24, 2015

We appreciate your repeat business, both in sales and service. John is very knowledgable and it sounds like he has taken excellent care of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We look forward to your next visit.

JSH
3/20/2015

"Another Visit"

I purchased this Avalon from Ourisman Chantilly Toyota and have been an Ourisman customer for over 30 years. Their willingness to accommodate emergencies and to provide excellent service every time keeps me coming back. I expect to continue my relationship with Ourisman and why not? They haven't disappointed me once in all those years.

Jose Romero

March 24, 2015

We can't thank you enough for the business that you have given us throughout the years. Our customers are very important to us and we like to think that we are willing to go above and beyond. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We look also look forward to continuing our relationship with you.

LA
3/15/2015

"The Extra Mile"

The people at Ourisman Chantilly Toyota have always been very helpful and the individuals in the Service Department that I have worked with more recently, namely, John Taylor and Ronald Choque, are the kind of people you hope to find in the service department of an auto dealership, but often do not. I hope Ourisman Chantilly Toyota will recognize the knowledge, expertise and skill they bring to the Service Department, and to the dealership. LA

John Taylor and Ronald Choque

March 16, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. We agree with you, John and Ronald are both very knowledgeable. We are very lucky to have the amazing sales and service staff that we do. We appreciate your business and hope to have the pleasure of working with you more in the future.

ZMW
3/10/2015

"Great experience, but..."

The people at Ourisman Toyota in Chantilly are very helpful and they help you find direction in what can otherwise busy, tough to navigate place. Every dealership is this way, but Toyota moreso, b/c they sell probably the most cars around he world. I took my Corrolla in for recall service. Everything went well, they actually ended up running 2 campaigns on my car. Everything felt great, looked great. The only bone I have to pick with the dealership is that in my recommended services they had listed a pretty critical thing: Coolant Leaking from the Water Pump. No one mentioned anything to me, no one offered to explain what that meant or how serious it was and let me drive out of the service center without even mentioning it. Had I not read over my receipt I wouldn't have thought to ask at another service center. And when I did, they told me what it meant and how serous it might be. Luckily the car is not leaking a lot of coolant, but if it was, it could fry my engine apparently. I would have just appreciated someone explaining that to me or how serious it could be. Or at least mentioning it to me on my way out or when I was signing the receipt. Other than that, you guys are stellar.

March 11, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that our service department was able to help you out. We have noted your suggestion and appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your business and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Erika
3/08/2015

"Great Service"

I'am very happy with the whole team that work there, specially with Ronald Choque, because he has done a fantastic service with my car. I have never complained with anything. His time and dedication has encourage me to continue to take my car 55 minutes on the road to reach my advisor. And of course I recomend anyone to ask for Ronald Choque. Great.....job.....!!!!!!

Ronald Choque

March 09, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this terrific review. It is always a pleasure working with you and we are very glad that you make the drive out to see us. We have an amazing staff here and Ronald is no exception. We are always here to assist you. As always, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviews of Paul Poirier