Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bowie

Donna Jones

June 22, 2017

"Daytona Charger"

- KingJamesV901

Went in not expecting to drive off the lot with anything due to showing up on short notice and no previous financing. Was able to get my car traded in, financed and off the lot and my beautiful Daytona Charger. And they worked with me the entire step of the way. At no point did I feel like they just wanted to make a sale.

Raymond Walford

June 17, 2017

"Best dealer experience!"

- Kmwyatt08

Firstly, this dealership is 35 minutes away from where I lived - I could've easily went somewhere much closer but I'm very pleased that I made the trip. I told my salesman, Preston, before I even came in I NEEDED the payments to be below 300$ because I'm in school. I wasn't willing to even come in unless I knew there was a good chance of things working out. Preston told me he would arrive around 8:30 and I told him I'd be there around 8:45 - later I found out they don't even open until 9 but Preston was still willing to get my sale started before they even officially opened! Before our test drive he oriented me to the vehicle including popping the hood (I've never experienced that before.) On the drive he offered A) curvy road B) suburb road or C) "highway" feel - I chose curvy (again, I've never experienced options before!) I obviously adored the car and so the paperwork began. Initially it didn't look promising because I thought my credit was much better than it turned out to be. He worked with the Monty in financing and got my payments down to 278$ for a 2017 Jeep Renegade. Monty was very professional and helpful in establishing the payment I wanted. Preston was extremely helpful, professional and approachable. I felt like my questions were answered with honesty and I felt comfortable throughout our entire experience. It was nice to have someone use language I understood, someone personable and also someone who ISN'T pushy! I've had terrible experiences with dealerships before, and this was the absolute best experience. The next person I met was Chu in financing - he was extremely friendly and upbeat and so excited for me! He helped me pick the best warranty installment that would be most appropriate for me. After all was said and done, I spent some more time with Preston while waiting for the car to be cleaned. After that was finished Preston took another ride with me to the gas station to fill the new car up (which I greatly appreciate.) All in all this was the BEST experience I've ever had buying a car. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this dealership and specifically Preston a Smith to anyone looking for a new car - it's no pressure, no intimidation and he answers all questions with language that someond who isn't in the car biz can understand. Highly recommend! I'm a young female and I went to this dealer by myself and it was a MUCH better experience than when I went to other dealers with a friend who WORKED in the car industry!!! Happy car shopping!

Gary Bearor
Preston Smith
Monty Harika
Chu Park

June 02, 2017

"Service 2008 Dodge Challenger"

- kberry@redcoats.com

Bill and Rick on your service team were great to work with and kept me constantly updated on my car's service needs and progress. They also identified needed warranty work and had that addressed during my vehicle service. Thank you!

Bill Amos and Rick Poppe