Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

12430 Auto Drive, Clarksville, Maryland 21029

Mitch  Stainback, Certified Sales Consultant, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Mitch Stainback

Certified Sales Consultant
Sylvia Jeffers, Certified Sales Consultant, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Sylvia Jeffers

Certified Sales Consultant
Fred Eldridge, Certified Commercial Sales Director, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Fred Eldridge

Certified Commercial Sales Director
Jackie Pressman, Service Writer, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Jackie Pressman

Service Writer

September 23, 2017

"What Did I Think?"

- happygolucky

I was very pleased with the courtesy and well-informed information received from all your staff during my recent visit to your shpwroom. I'm enjoying my purchase of the Dodge Journey very much thus far and hope to continue to do so for a LONG time to come!

Fred Eldridge
Other Employees : Kevin ?

September 20, 2017

"Mitch Rocks!"

- Mr Never Come Back

Mitch is knowledgeable about all the vehicles he's selling both from a "technical on paper specs" perspective as well as first hand knowledge of how each vehicle and option performs in real world driving. He quickly worked out exactly what I wanted and gave me his best price, which ended up being even lower than the price I had planned to negotiate. He's very responsive in terms of answering questions and keeping you up to date on the status of your purchase (in my case I'm doing a factory order). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mitch to ANYONE who's interested in purchasing a Chrysler/Jeep vehicle.

Mitch Stainback

September 20, 2017

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!"

- Rpvilleneuve

I just wanted to say this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Jason Kerr and Kevin Gilbert from finance were amazing to deal with. These folks were upfront and honest. They truly wanted to sell me a car at the best price possibe. I have been loyal to the ford brand for years. Yesterday has shown me that Ford has been sticking it to me for a very long time. I will continue buying from Jason and Kevin at Ourisman!

Ralph Bowen