Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

12430 Auto Drive, Clarksville, Maryland 21029

Mitch  Stainback, Certified Sales Consultant, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Certified Sales Consultant
John  Treat , Commercial / Fleet Manager, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

John Treat

Commercial / Fleet Manager
Sylvia Jeffers, Certified Sales Consultant, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Sylvia Jeffers

Certified Sales Consultant
Fred Eldridge, Certified Commercial Sales Director, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Fred Eldridge

Certified Commercial Sales Director

May 23, 2017

"Super Dealership, Super Salesman and Super Deal"

- jb476x

I was in the market for a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus and had been searching several Dodge, Chrysler Jeep Websites using True Car buying service which was highly recommended by my credit union. I talked with several salespersons via email and on the phone about potential cars they had in stock. Several dealers had cars that were close to what I was looking for, but I just couldn't find that special one until, through True Car, I found Ourisman of Clarksville and Mitch Stainback. They had the car I wanted and Mitch gave me a great price. I had two cars to trade and so my wife and I went in to talk with Mitch about what Ourisman could offer me for my trade-in's and how this would effect the bottom line price including tax, tags and freight for my 2017 Chrysler Pacifica. Believe me, I feel that Mitch more than gave us a fair price our trade-ins and one great bottom line price on our new car. My wife and I were so impressed with Mitch's straight forward honesty and integrity. I would highly recommend to anyone who is in the market for a new Chrysler for the best deal possible, that they contact Mitch Stainback at Ourisman Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep in Clarksville, MD. We love our new Chrysler and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy from Mitch again.

May 22, 2017

"Sensational Dealer with Honest Sales Personnel "

- Slapshot2626

Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram in Clarksville, Maryland has consumer friendly environment with honest and fair sales personnel and managers. It was a pleasure working with Jason's Kerr throughout the buying process. He understood our needs, did not push for more car than we wanted, and ultimately negotiated a fair deal for both parties. I highly recommend anyone stop in to purchase their next Jeep.

Jason Kerr
Other Employees : Kevin (finance)

May 19, 2017

"WORTH THE DRIVE"

- ArchieG

I drove from Gettysburg, Pennsylvania to Clarksville, MD to look at a used minivan that I saw online at the Ourisman Chrysler dealership. Ourisman has a great online presence. The price I saw the van posted for seemed too good to be true but I decided to make the trip and check it out. I am so happy that I did. The used van was exceptionally clean and just priced extremely well. No catch! No hidden fees! No issues whatsoever!! I know the price was fabulous because I have been shopping for a van like that for a year and this was BY FAR the best price. In addition to the excellent pricing, I had an all-around fantastic car-buying experience. We worked with two different salespeople since they were so busy when we arrived Saturday afternoon. However, they both worked extremely well together and coordinated their efforts to make sure I was happy and satisfied. The process went incredibly smoothly. My young son and I test-drove the van and another vehicle and came to a decision pretty quickly. We bought the van I was originally interested in. I haven't bought a used vehicle for 20 years. I usually buy new so I know I'm getting the best pricing. However, I was so comfortable with my two salesmen, Jason Kerr and Mitch Stainback, that I knew I was making a terrific purchase. Even my young son enjoyed our time at the dealership. So thank you for all your efforts Jason and Mitch and thank you for a wonderful car-buying experience Ourisman of Clarksville!

Jason Kerr