Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

12430 Auto Drive, Clarksville, Maryland 21029
Closed 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Hours

Jason "Ace" Cujdik, Certified Sales Consultant, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Jason "Ace" Cujdik

Certified Sales Consultant
John  Treat , Certified Commercial Manager, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

John Treat

Certified Commercial Manager
Sylvia Jeffers, Certified Sales Consultant, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Sylvia Jeffers

Certified Sales Consultant
Jackie Pressman, Service Writer, Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville

Jackie Pressman

Service Writer

February 23, 2017

"Very pleasant experience"

- Laurie Sturtevant

I go back and forth between buying new cars and buying used cars (Carmax) because I hate the new car buying experience in general. Having to haggle, pay attention to the numbers to make sure they don't change, etc. This was NOT the case at Ourisman. I had a wonderful experience and would recommend them in a heartbeat. I went through my credit union's car buying program and was immediately sent a few e-mails from John Treat. Great guy. I decided to go for an upgraded model and was told the savings could still be applied. John gave me an out the door price over the phone which was the same price he gave me when I walked through the door that evening. I called John when I was in route to him and didn't realize he was about to leave for the day. He told me not to worry and stayed well past when he expected to leave to make sure I got my dream vehicle. I was going to trade my car into Carmax but John had them take a look and I ended up doing better on my trade with the tax savings. This was a very transparent, pleasant experience. I couldn't be happier with my car or the service I received from John. Thanks Ourisman and John. I will be seeing you again in the future.

February 22, 2017

"New Jeep!"

- 2timejeepowner

We were looking to replace our 2009 Jeep Patriot with a new Jeep. It was a great experience with Ace. They did not have the color on the lot that we wanted but quickly found one in the area and delivered to their dealership. Having had a good experience with the 2009 purchase we decided to return to them, Thank you .

February 21, 2017

"Excellent customer service "

- Mattprice

I went in to look at a 2017 Ram Bighorn and Q Hall helped me he was a awesome salesman I sell cars also he new the product very well no pressure sales team very professional dealership great management and finance was very nice lady and helpful I would recommend Q Hall he is a 10 out of 10.

New 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan, $28294