Read Reviews Oxmoor Ford Lincoln

3.6

3.9

3.4

based on 17 reviews

Overall
3.7

3.7 out of 5

42 lifetime reviews

Oxmoor Ford Lincoln

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Oxmoor Ford Lincoln

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Oxmoor Ford Lincoln has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Oxmoor Ford Lincoln

Oxmoor Ford Lincoln Mercury is a one stop auto dealer serving the Louisville Ky area as well as surrounding areas. New Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury as well as a huge selection of preowned or used cars trucks vans and SUVs. We also have a great service department as well as parts department.
Our online shopping process is simple and haggle free. Stop in or give us a call for a great shopping experience if you are from Louisville, Lexington, Cincinnati or any other area we will give you a great price with great service.

Our Location

4/7/2014 9:33:19 AM

Dan Williams

3.4

My Review Of Oxmoor Ford Lincoln:

I was very satisfied with Dan Williams (sales rep) however very unsatisfied with Oxmoor with my purchase of having to pay extra money for the color of the car.

Added: 4/7/2014 3:33:48 PM

Hello Jeff.
Thank you for taking time to give us your review. Unfortunately the price of the color is not set by us but by the factory. The paint contains metallic flakes making it more expensive so there is a charge. This is on the window sticker and invoice which unfortunately we have no control over. Here is a link to a window sticker that has the same color as your vehicle so you can see on the bottom left the paint charge. http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=2FMDK4KC3DBA68903 I wish we could do more to assist but unfortunately this is not our call. I am very happy that Dan took good care of you and hope you are enjoying your new car. If there is anything that you need in the future please let us know and again so sorry that we are not in control of the paint charge with Ruby Red Metallic.

Twitter
"I went to Oxmoor Ford and test drove a car advertized..."

DavidS388
3/15/2014 3:41:34 PM

Alex

My Review Of Oxmoor Ford Lincoln:

I went to Oxmoor Ford and test drove a car advertized online. I liked the car and preceded to look into financing. I was trading in my 2007 Ford Ranger with 88000 miles. I still owed more on the Truck than is was worth but felt I could still make a deal. Kelly Blue book valued my truck for trade in at 8100. The civic was right on the price at the same web site. After a few minutes the salesman came back and told me I only had 2 choices either put more money down or I could buy a New Ford Focus. I wasn’t interested in the Focus and I didn’t feel that I should have to put money down so I left. I had a letter from Capital one telling me I have up to 30,000 available credit with Oxmoor Mazda on it. but only reason I didn’t go there was that both lots are all owned by the same company and the car I wanted was at the ford Dealership. I just felt like you didn’t want the business. The option for another used car wasn’t even given. I have never been treated like this from a car dealership. It was poor customers relations.

Customer saved
Working with Heather, Dawn and Alex they together salvaged my business with Oxmoor Ford by addressing my needs and concerns. I know have a car that I am happy with. I am changing my overall score and would recommend them now. I have to also say this website has done its job for both parties. Thank you Dealrater.com

Added: 3/25/2014 1:53:15 PM

Thanks you so much for giving us an opportunity to make this experience a better one. I am so glad we were able to get you into a Civic and make your experience a good one. We appreciate your business and please let us know if you need anything else in the future :)

Twitter
"Absolutely one of the WORST in Customer Service. I've..."

jj40207
1/9/2014 1:34:59 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Employee(s) Dealt With:
Alisha and two others who answered the phone who sent me right back to Alisha when I asked for more help - I'd already spoken to Alisha

1.7

My Review Of Oxmoor Ford Lincoln:

Absolutely one of the WORST in Customer Service. I've been without my 2008 Ford Fusion since December 7th when I was driving along just fine and then it starting shaking and not going more than 20mph. Pulled in the nearest place which happened to be a car place. The car place is working directly with the nearest Ford Dealer to get the part - told me it was backordered til Jan 7th and then I called and complained and they said it would be expedited and the car place would have it by the 7th. After calling to find out why my car wasn't ready yet yesterday I was told it would possibly be ANOTHER MONTH! They told me they would expedite it (again) which would get it here early next week HOPEFULLY. In the meantime they do not want to give me a loaner or rental car - I'm a working woman and have NO ACCESS to another car. I refuse to pay $500 for a rental car for a month on top of paying a $3,000 bill to get my two coils and PCM fixed when Ford put a faulty PCM system in to begin with. Unfortunately they tell me I am over my mileage for it to be covered by warranty - I get that but it's a 5 year old car and a $3,000 expense I should not have to pay at this point with it being backordered for 2 MONTHS! I know things go wrong with cars, but getting the go-around from customer service at the dealer and at the headquarters is unacceptable. How hard is it to get someone helpful who knows what they are doing on the phone? I am a customer service rep for a company as well and I understand their position but I keep asking for help and not getting anywhere and I am beyond frustrated at this point. I understand you are there to vet people's concerns, but I don't need to share my story anymore, I need someone to get my part in ASAP and for it to be covered after being without a car and having to find other means of transportation for a month, now working on two. This was my first Ford car and I loved it. Unfortunately I will never buy one again and will not recommend this dealer to family and friends.

Response From: jj40207
Added: 1/9/2014 4:30:41 PM

Was finally able to talk to someone who gave me answers! Thank goodness! No I can go about the rest of my day. Very helpful people, just have to get through the weeds of getting someone who knows what they are doing on the phone.

Added: 1/13/2014 10:15:41 AM

Hello JJ,
I am glad we had an opportunity to speak and make sure that you were taken care of as best as we can. Again we are sorry that we cannot do anything since the vehicle is not in our control and the part as well is out of our control. I hope that the company that is working on your vehicle takes good care of you as well and again we are sorry that the part is back ordered through Ford. If we can be of any service in the future do not hesitate to give us a call.

Twitter
"I spent months searching for a good used car for my..."

TimScrogham
12/30/2013 1:15:11 PM

Don Bartsch

My Review Of Oxmoor Ford Lincoln:

I spent months searching for a good used car for my youngest daughter and was ready to 'throw in the towel' for now. I found an '04 Civic on Oxmoor Ford Lincoln's website. When I chatted with Dawn Mouser about it, she informed me it had a transmission leak and would not be sold to the public but instead sent to auction. She then notified me they just received an '03 Civic on trade that afternoon, and that I should come check it out first thing Saturday morning. She called me first thing Saturday morning to inform me the '03 Civic was in showroom condition and would not last long. After driving many other cars in this demographic, I knew this was the gem I was looking for. The car was indeed in showroom condition and was very well taken care of. Needless to say, my daughter & I are extremely happy. From Dawn Mouser to Don Bartsch, everyone was very helpful and courteous. This is my first experience with this dealer and I could not have had a better experience.

Thank You!

Added: 12/30/2013 1:19:52 PM

Thank you so much Tim! I am so glad that you and your daughter are happy with the car. We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience and please let us know if there is anything you need in the future.

Twitter
"Very disappointed with my son's experience at this..."

13Moons
10/25/2013 11:34:18 AM

Missy Boyd

2.5

My Review Of Oxmoor Ford Lincoln:

Very disappointed with my son's experience at this dealership. He was given false information which he relied on when he purchased his car. The customer service was great until he signed on the dotted line. At that point, it became like pulling teeth to get the dealership to follow through on things that had been agreed upon. He has since has mechanical problems with his car and the dealership not only refused to step up to the plate, but was rude and dismissive. Now, three months after his purchase we are still waiting on follow-through from the dealership on items promised at time of purchase! We will NEVER again shop at this dealership or any in the same group and I highly recommend that you continue your car shopping somewhere else. Oxmoor Ford is not interested in maintaining good relations with their customers but rather counts on new, unsuspecting customers to continue their business.

Added: 11/1/2013 10:17:02 AM

Hello 13Moons,
I am very sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to help but unfortunately I do not know who you are or how to contact you. If you can send me an email or give me a call. My name is Dawn, my number is 502-413-3077 and my email is dmouser@oxmoorflm.com. I will do my best to make this better and I am so sorry that you have not had a great experience with us so far. I hope I can change that for you as we value your son's business and want to provide an excellent experience.
Thanks,

Twitter
"I was led to believe the purchase price was $16,995 but..."

Janifischer
10/16/2013 7:14:39 PM

Keith Rice
Jr

3.0

My Review Of Oxmoor Ford Lincoln:

I was led to believe the purchase price was $16,995 but because I was set on a certain monthly payment the 'price' was reduced to $15,995. The payment wasn't where I needed It to be so I was looking again. Then miraculously they were able to get my payment down but refused to come down an additional $500. I then produced an ad from Auto Trader for that exact vehicle priced at $15,588 which they had to honor. I was alone buying a vehicle by myself for the first time in my life and feel I was trying to be taken advantage of; however, I do have a very nice vehicle.

Jan Fischer

Added: 10/17/2013 2:50:07 PM

Jan, I am sincerely sorry that you feel you have had a negative experience dealing with us at Oxmoor Ford. I can assure you that it was not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you during the car purchasing process. I would appreciate the opportunity to have our customer service manager speak with you regarding this matter so we can better understand the issue at hand and we can work towards a resolution. Please contact us at your earliest convenience and our Customer Service Manager is Alisha Conn at 502-413-3275. Best Regards, Dawn Mouser, Internet Director 502-413-3077

Twitter
"A good experience. It has been years since I purchased a..."

RoyBerwick
10/3/2013 5:34:55 PM

Ryan Hayes

My Review Of Oxmoor Ford Lincoln:

A good experience. It has been years since I purchased a new car and I was dreading the it. Ryan Hayes made the whole experience pleasent, beneficial, and fast. I will shop Oxmoor FLM for my next vehicle.

Added: 10/3/2013 5:51:08 PM

Thanks so much for the great review! We are so glad you took the time share your experience and we are grateful to have Ryan on our team. Enjoy your new vehicle and thanks again for choosing us for your purchase!

Twitter
"They were very friendly and honest. Their prices were..."

Jeffery h
9/24/2013 5:09:22 PM

John Dennis & Ciera Batarick

My Review Of Oxmoor Ford Lincoln:

They were very friendly and honest. Their prices were what they said it would be. No pressure sale. Great experience! I highly recommend them for a new car or truck.

Added: 9/25/2013 11:54:11 AM

Hi Jeffery,
Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy that you experienced the type of service we strive so hard to provide. If there is anything we can do or if you need anything at all do not hesitate to call and again thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience.

Twitter
"This dealer did our schdeduled maintenance on our new..."

dunnadd
7/16/2013 7:23:07 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Jennifer
Management

1.4

My Review Of Oxmoor Ford Lincoln:

This dealer did our schdeduled maintenance on our new F-150 at 15,000 miles and said that our truck was out of alignment. When they were finished with the truck, the steering wheel was turned to the left and the truck drove terribly. When we took it back to get it fixed they said the machine must have been off so they would fix it. The truck was never out of alignment the first time, yet they loosened the front end to get it back into alignment. When they were done the second time, the truck was "better" but still pulled to the left. We took it to a different dealer to get an alignment and they said it was the worst they had seen. In the meantime, our left tire was worn out due to the error from Oxmoor. When contacted, they said they could not help us with repairing the tires. I will never come back to this dealer again!!!!! We bought this truck brand new and when we left after the alignment at 15,000 miles it drove like a 1960s piece of junk! Stay away from their service department and management.

Twitter
"Very wonderful people to work with!!! I love the 2013..."

Gwen18
7/3/2013 3:30:45 PM

Jonathan

My Review Of Oxmoor Ford Lincoln:

Very wonderful people to work with!!! I love the 2013 ford focus gets great gas mileage. They are very appreciated n definitely recommending you all

Added: 7/3/2013 3:49:24 PM

Dear Gwen18,
Thanks so much for the great review! We are so glad you had a great experience and please let us know if you need anything. Enjoy the new Focus!
Thanks,