Oxmoor Ford Lincoln

100 Oxmoor Lane,
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
Oxmoor Ford Lincoln Info
About Oxmoor Ford Lincoln

Oxmoor Ford Lincoln Mercury is a one stop auto dealer serving the Louisville Ky area as well as surrounding areas. New Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury as well as a huge selection of preowned or used cars trucks vans and SUVs. We also have a great service department as well as parts department. Our online shopping process is simple and haggle free. Stop in or give us a call for a great shopping experience if you are from Louisville, Lexington, Cincinnati or any other area we will give you a great price with great service.

About Oxmoor Ford Lincoln

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

ralph
1/04/2016

"R.& K Keeling"

Very good price. Trade in was very fair. Warranty was great. Salesman George great. Just a great pleasant experience all around. Couldn't ask for better. Will return.

George

car customer
10/21/2015

"Our Experience with Oxmoor Ford"

OUR EXPERIENCE WITH OXMOOR FORD IN LOUISVILLE On Friday October 16th we purchased a nice 2012 Ford Flex from Oxmoor Ford on Shelbyville Rd. here in Louisville. Our salesman was a young man named George. George was personable and professional in his demeanor and my husband was impressed with him. The flex had 64,000 miles on it and appeared to be well kept and properly maintained by the previous owner. The car was presented by Oxmoor Ford as a pristine vehicle with a clean Car-fax. After test-driving the Flex we purchased the vehicle. We drove the car for a mini get-away over the weekend. Overall we were pleased with the car’s performance although in my husband's estimation it could have ridden a little more smoothly. My husband discovered that the tires were over inflated and remedied that issue. As we were driving to our destination I was looking through the owner’s manual and other information. I discovered an insurance card from the former owners. They live about a mile or so from us! What a funny coincidence! When we returned on Sunday my husband decided to wash the Flex. In doing so he noticed the bumper cover in front was not right. Upon closer inspection he could tell it had been wrecked before, he could actually still smell paint up close. My husband looked underneath and found the whole right hand inside bumper was duct taped all over. The duct tape served as a backer for bondo/filler material!! My husband was beyond furious and called salesman George immediately. George seemed shocked and surprised but said there were no managers there at the time. He indicated that it was doubtful we could return the car. My husband decided to visit the former owner and immediately drove there. The former owner was very nice. He told my husband that yes, he had hit a deer with the Flex. He traded it in to Oxmoor Ford damaged rather than make repairs to it because it would cost almost the same as his high deductible would be to fix it. The repair Oxmoor Ford elected to perform was to duct tape the inner bumper and add bondo and touch up paint, and put it up for sale. We were most alarmed to learn this truth and we were left wondering what additional issues had possibly been concealed. We had zero trust at this point and wanted to return the car. The next day my husband drove to Oxmoor Ford and spoke with a manager named Chad. He was very nice and said they “would make it right”. He offered to send it to the body/service shop to make repairs. We already had seen their chosen method of repair and with our broken trust we just wanted to return the vehicle. Chad agreed. I had to drive to Oxmoor Ford since my husband would have no vehicle upon making the return. We spent a good bit of time (during our work day) trying to figure out the money side. Our bank was able to put a stop pay on the check. The check had been deposited already but it had not yet been processed. We were sent figures on a new truck that my husband had shown interest in. We were told the offer would be better than the “A Plan”. It was not. In the end it was an awful experience and a waste of time and energy. We really felt doing business in this manner felt rather fraudulent or at the very least hugely misleading to consumers. We felt duped. Both George and Chad were pleasant to work with. We must assume that these kinds of deceptive practices are dictated by and approved of by upper management and leaders. We understand the desire to make a profit, but we feel it should never be achieved by employing or encouraging dishonest or sneaky work ethics. Never again. Buyers beware!

George Oakes and Chad Hildenbrand

WINELADY
10/13/2015

"Service Department and PRICE SUCKS"

We took our Ford F350 to get an oil change and oil filter. THEY TOLD US IT WOULD BE $319.00. THEN ON THE BILL THERE WAS A CHARGE OF 11.53 FOR CUSTOMER PAY SHOP CHARGE FOR REPAIR ORDER AND I CALLED THEM TO ASK WHAT THE HECK THAT CHARGE WAS FOR AND THE ANSWER WAS - TO PAY FOR THEIR SHOP!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO OXMOOR FOR AGAIN AND THEY ARE SO HIGH AND THEIR PRICES. BEFORE YOU EVEN GET ANYTHING DONE THERE, YOU BETTER ASK FOR A EXACT QUOTE OR YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!!!!!!. I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW TO NOT TAKE THEIR CAR THEIR FOR SERVICE!!!!!

TINA BOWMAN

nofordsforme
9/14/2015

"beware of their internet pricing"

My son saw a car advertised on Oxmoor fords website and we went to see and drive the car. Our salesman was great took all the time we needed and was very helpful. We wanted to think about it for a few hours and when we returned my son told him we would buy the car at the advertised price as long as the car passed an inspection from a different mechanic. They agreed to let us take the car that night and get the inspection the next day. The car passed inspection and he went and applied for a loan at the credit union and they said they would have an answer the next day. We returned the car gave a deposit to hold the car and a contract was drawn up and we left. About 30 minutes later he got a call from the sales manager and said that he had to renege on the deal as they (Oxmoor ford) had apparently made a mistake on pricing and would sell us the same vehicle if we could pay and additional $4182 above our "agreed on" price and we had to cancel as this is ridiculous on their part to NOT honor an advertised price,the salesman agreed on the price,the sales manager agreed on the price but the main manager refused to sell the car for the advertised price and not even give a break on the price as we have already found the same year vehicle with comparable features for just a little more than their advertised price but not $4182,that's just too much additional money.

don't want to disclose this as he was over ridden by main manager.

G.Gilliham
9/10/2015

"Dishonest and a terrible experience"

Went to purchase a car that was advertised here, saw the bad reviews but decided to give them a chance anyway. Salesman was wonderful and should be commended, he was friendly and a real stand up guy. Liked the car so much, I asked about getting it inspected and borrowed the car overnight. I had it inspected and it checked out great so I went to my credit union and applied for a loan. I didn't hear back from them in enough time, and didn't feel comfortable keeping their car overnight a second night so I brought it back and put a refundable deposit down on the car to hold it. Salesman marked it sold, everything was pretty much a done deal. I received a call a short while later, interrupting my dinner from one of the sales managers at the location telling me the price was wrong and that it should've been higher. He explained that it was an error, because someone else types up the internet ads other than the people working at this location and they failed to account for "service work" that was performed. I returned to get my deposit back and discuss the issue with the General Manager over the store who made this decision only to find out he already left after berating some of the staff. I have now taken an unnecessary credit hit putting in an application for a loan I had to decline, wasted two full days of vacation time, and a lot of effort going back and forth from this dealership and getting the car inspected only to have them at the last minute decide that the price is "wrong". At this location, the customer doesn't matter as long as they can make their money. I even have paperwork where one of the managers signed it, and clearly visible is the price (plus tax and fees) that was apparently an error, but they'd rather lose a customer's business for life than accept they made a mistake and complete a sale. There are other reviews posted where the General Manager or someone from this location makes up some excuse and wants you to contact them so they can "make it right", but they don't answer their phone, they never call back after you leave a message, and that is apparently just for show as it is impossible to reach them. Trust me when I say the negative reviews on this dealership are 100% accurate for the kind of experience you'll get here, the management is terrible and undermines their salesmen.

Will not say

Jeansblue
5/27/2015

"Thank you. "

thank you for turning around a bad experience. We drove off the lot and 6 days later the car had issues and wouldn't start. I was almost in tears as we bought the car as is and were told there was nothing they could do. However, they did call us back and made things right. I will continue to do business here based on their response.

J.J. I'd rather not use his name since it's the owner that refused

Oxmoor Ford Lincoln responded to this review

May 27, 2015

Dear Jeansblue, My name is Chuck McDonough and I am the General Manager of Oxmoor Ford Lincoln. I am very sorry to learn of your vehicle's electrical trouble. We do a thorough inspection of all of our vehicles before sale, so the events you describe are certainly out of the ordinary. As such, I would like to personally address your issue and attempt to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. I can be reached directly at 502-413-3151 or via email at cmcdonough3@oxmoorautogroup.com I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Chuck McDonough General Manager Oxmoor Ford Lincoln

Undertaker
12/31/2014

"Horriblr customer service!!"

I am in town working and was interested in a F450 that was off to the side of the lot. I stopped in and asked a sales person about it. He said he would check and came back and said that the fleet department was responsible for it and they were not in on Saturdays. I called on Monday and was transfered to the voice mail from someone in the fleet department. No return calls? Called back a couple days later, again left a voice mail. Still nothing. Stopped in again and still no one there to help from the fleet department. Called back the following week and was transfered to a sales lady who went to check on the info for me and continued to tell me that they sent the truck to AUCTION because there was no interest in it and it had been on their lot for some time. So in the 3 WEEKS form my initial contact (you would think that they would have wanted to sell it outright for more money as opposed to the pennies on the dollar they would get from auction), they lost out on $28,000 sale and the extended warranties and other things I was going to have them install (5th wheel set up, tires, tint). I was also looking for a vehicle for my daughter and ended up buying a FORD ESCAPE from BOB HOOK CHEVROLET. They friendly, courteous, and completed our purchase in a timely manner. It won't let me give NO stars or I would......

none that wanted to make a SALE!!

gbellamey
10/12/2014

"Felt welcome from the first email!"

We emailed questions before going to the dealership. Immediate responses to our questions were received quickly. We were greeted as soon as we got out of our car. Our salesman listened to us & our needs. Loved the whole experience!

David Starnes

_Mike_W_
10/10/2014

"Great experience "

This was the no hassle car buying experience I was looking for. I had my car, I had my full price with tax, yada, yada, yada - and my financing with Ford. IO came in, verified the car, the numbers, signed what seemed like a 100 time and was out the door in my new Explorer in under 90 minutes - thank you internet and thank you Oxmoor Ford!

Dan

rsparks0001
10/06/2014

"Buyer Beware"

I drove 2 hrs to buy a 2014 Ford F350 6.7 diesel that they will not stand behind. I owned the 2014 vehicle for 4 days before it ended up in a local dealerships service dept with a 3k+ service bill. Oxmoor claims no responsibility and has left me on my own. From start to finish this was a horrific experience and strongly advise staying away.

Chuck Mcdonough GM, Chad Hildenbrand GSM