Palisades Mazda

Colonial Mazda

More than Satified customer
8/31/2015

"Outstanding Customer Care"

Shopped many dealerships and by far this is one of the best experience's I have ever had. Chris the Internet Manager and Frank the General Manager went out of there way to be sure I was 111 % Satisfied. I received more than a conpepetive price, they found the exact color combination and equipment that I required and fit it right into my budget. At time of delivery I met John the Business Manager and he explained all the paper work and offered me some great protection packages from his Menu. None of the staff were pushy in any way and I will recommend them to all my friends and family if they are in the market for a New Car. I love the Mazda CX 5 it's comfortable, economical, sharp looking and a IIHS Safety Pick + winner. Chris went over my new car in great detail at delivery so well I think I could train someone myself well maybe not as well as Chris. Thank you to all the team at Palisades Mazda. P.W.. Mahwah NJ

Chris, John and Frank

Joann123
8/28/2015

"Great place to purchase or lease a car!!!!!"

Palisade Mazda was a great experience for me in leasing my Mazda CX-5. Chris Kinder was my sale rep and he explained everything to me. Totally honest!!! Very professional.

Chris Kinder and Frank Benedict

casey1
8/27/2015

"Perfect salesperson suported by a wonderful staff"

Dan Rasmussen could not have done a better job! Clear, low key and all with total integrity - just what I wanted Thank you so much, Dan As an added bonus, I appreciated being graciously welcomed to the 'family' by Sales Mgr., Frank Benedict Great job, Palisades Mazda, and thank you!

Dan Rasmussen

tjmorales143
8/26/2015

"Easy negotiations and great sales guy"

Went to Mazda after leaving two other local dealerships. There was no bait and switch, no gimmicks, just good sales representation. Go see Stan for your new or used car purchase. He was great.

Stan Rosen

Joe
8/25/2015

"Best salesperson"

Extremely satisfied with the price of the car and the salesperson. By far the best I've encountered over the past 20 years. By all means buy from Chris!

Chris Kinder

Johnborst
8/25/2015

"Very personable and efficient service."

I had a very good service visit at your Mazda dealership, which I owe to a large extent to your service representative, Jeff Urbino. Knowledgable, courteous and efficient.

Jeff Urbino

Jonathan Castillo
8/19/2015

"Excellent Service"

I was looking for an affordable SUV, a and i end up at Palisades Mazda because their prices are very competitive, and this people definitely work with you, not like the regular sales guys that come with a bunch of histories, this guys are very professional and honest, they don't try to cut corners or make money out of you; no hidden fees at all what you see is what you pay. I end up buying a Mazda CX7 2011 cpo, very low mileage clean carfax and good maintenance record i carried the extended warranty plus 1 year/12000 miles bumper to bumper warranty, low APR and good monthly payments. Im very pleased with my experience at this place i highly recommended. The sales consultant was very professional.

Stan Rosen, Sales Consultant. John and Chris

Joyce
8/16/2015

"First New Car Purchase -- Lovely Guys"

I came here to buy a new car. I knew what I wanted -- the 2016 Miata -- and did not need financing. Although there was no movement on negotiating a lower price, the price was as stated in Consumer Reports, except for a charge for the color I wanted which was not one available on the Consumer Reports search engine. Everyone was lovely; they took care of the registration paperwork and delivered the car to me in Manhattan the next day for no charge. After I took the employee who had driven the car to me the twenty miles back to West Nyack , figuring he could give me some tips on the car which I was eager to get on the road anyway, the manager came out to thank me and sent someone out to top off the tank. Then salesman Dimitri Pappas set up the Bluetooth for me and gave me a half hour of electronics tutoring. He followed it up with a note saying that if I wanted more, to stop by the showroom. In the last year I had encountered car salesman who did a bit and switch or tried to hustle me into test driving models I was not interested in. My impression of Dimitri and the manager were decent men who were aware of the sleaze rep some car salesman have and were determined to make buying a car a pleasant experience. -- Joyce W.

Dimitri Pappas, Sales Consultant

DoubleJ96
7/26/2015

"Tire Wheel Warranty on flat tire"

I was leaving on a family wedding this past Friday 7/24/15 and got a flat tire. I used the Mazda Road Assistance which came in a timely fashion. While waiting I remembered I had purchased the tire wheel warranty at Mazda Palisades so I made a call letting them know my situation. They ordered the tire and had it ready when I dropped the car off after the flat was repaired. (In the afternoon) I mentioned I was going to a wedding and will only be able to pick it up tomorrow. So why my 5 star review. They had the car ready around 5pm that same day and called me right before the wedding started to tell me it was ready for pickup. I appreciate the effort especially during a peak day.

Jeffrey Urbina

Palisades Mazda responded to this review

August 06, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with our service department. We take pride in our work and always try to go the extra mile for our customers and exceed their expectations. We were happy to help you get to your family wedding. Thank you for choosing Palisades Mazda, we hope to see you again soon. Regards, John Gentillo - Service Manager

nractiv
7/16/2015

"I'm n love with my car"

Thanks to Erik and the team for a great and easy experience in buying a new CX-5. Everything is great so far. I would recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle to give them a try.

Erik Slotnick

Palisades Mazda responded to this review

August 06, 2015

Congratulations on your new Mazda CX-5! Our goal each and every day is to ensure that all our valued customers have pleasant and stress free sales experiences. Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Palisades Mazda. Regards, Frank Benedict - Sales Manager