Palisades Mazda

Wantagh Mazda

Esq.
5/01/2015

"They work for you!"

It's rare where a car dealership will actually work for their customers to get the best results. This is my third time buying from Palisades Mazda. Chris Kinder went above and beyond to make sure that I not only got the exact car that I wanted, but also that I got a fair price. I highly recommend Chris Kinder if you are looking for a Mazda.

Chris Kinder

CAndersonJr
4/28/2015

"you tried the rest, now try the best"

I couldnt be happier with my choice of car or dealership, my sales agent made everything so easy for me, I didnt have to answer or deal with any uncomfortable conversations, that made me want to buy from this dealership and continue doing business for a long time.. All of my questions were answered.

Christopher Kinder

Vlib
4/19/2015

"Great car and great salesman"

i had a great experience working with Dimitri. He was polite, honest and patient with us while we were making our decision. My husband hates to buy cars and he said he really enjoyed Dimitri's professionalism.

Dimitri

Happy Mama
4/12/2015

"Great experience!"

We chose Palisades Mazda after searching on Truecar.com and our email correspondence with dealer Christopher. Everyone at the dealership was friendly, Christopher was very personable, knowledgeable and honest and did not try to oversell us. He was very willing to work with us. We made our decision during the one visit. We left having leased the car we wanted at the price we wanted! We highly recommend Palisades Mazda and Christopher Kinder.

Christopher Kinder

IronRach
4/12/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

Excellent dealership; not your typical pressure to buy experience. Took their time to make certain we were choosing the right vehicle. Not only was the purchasing process excellent, my favorite vehicle to date! Service also exceptional. I will be a repeat customer for sure!

Kevin Lent

Jorge De La Rosa
4/05/2015

"Service dept as awesome as sales dept!!"

I thought I had it made with the amazing sales rep I got, but the service department does not stay behind at all. This dealership is minutes over an hour from my home and I still choose to go there just because of their customer service from service and sales. I would absolutely recommend and would refer my friends to this place if they ask me. Thanks guys!!

Jeffrey U. & Chris K.

Car123
4/04/2015

"Palisades Mazda"

Danny was knowledgable, friendly and honest. Transaction was easy and a great place to buy a car. Overall experience was excellent. I would recommend Palisades Mazda to family and friends.

Danny McCormick

MarilynLomax
4/02/2015

"Quick service, great team"

The location has definitely made improvements to make the service wait time much more reasonable. Service area was clean. Team gave a detailed order recap of services provided.

Service team

May 03, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with our service department. We strive each and every day to provide all our valued and loyal customers with exceptional customer service. We thank you for choosing Palisades Mazda; we look forward to working with you again. Regards, Tom Rutigliano - Service Manager

greg
4/01/2015

"Great service !"

It was a pleasure working with Danny McCormick and his manager. They were very friendly thorough and not pushy . Danny gave me great service and good friendly follow up . And at the end I got a good deal and a nice car ! Would highly recommend them ! Greg Miller Nyack

Danny McCormack

May 03, 2015

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with Danny and our sales team. Danny is an important member of our staff who exemplifies the high standards and ethics we set for ourselves, and our valued customers have come to expect. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. Regards, Frank Benedict - General Sales Manager

MBudde
3/27/2015

"Great service"

I was there at least 20 minutes early and my car was taken right in. The staff was friendly and Jeffrey, customer service, addressed all of my concerns. My car was ready to go in a timely manner.

Jeffrey

May 03, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate you letting us know that you had an all around positive experience with our service department. Our top priority is our customer satisfaction, so it is always reassuring to hear about your latest experience. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. Regards, Tom Rutigliano - Service Manager