Palisades Mazda

North Penn Mazda

Wantagh Mazda

Kevonne
12/15/2014

"Chris Kinder is amazing!"

I found this dealership through the True Car app. I didn't know they were a true car dealer, which was perfect for me due to my current financial situation. Chris Kinder is super amazing as well as John NaHass. If you are looking for an amazing auto deal, these two are the guys to go to. Chris Kinder was able to quote me an amazing lease monthly payment that I couldn't turn down. Even when I thought I almost lost my auto deal due to an incompetent employer, I was able to utilize another option, which saved me even more on my monthly payments. Thank you Chris for being an amazing customer rep! I would highly recommend you and John! These two are truly a packaged deal you can't pass up!

alexander015
12/02/2014

"Great Experience!!! "

I went car shopping for my sister who has poor credit. I had previously visited other car dealers (Hyundai, Nissan and Honda) before going to Palisades Mazda. They all told me that she would be unable to get a loan unless she had a co-signer. I went into Mazda thinking she would be turned down again but instead my sister walked out that day, with a beautiful, 2010 Mazda 3. The price was great, the car was very impressive. The salesman I dealt with was Danny McCormick. After speaking with him for about 15 minutes, I knew he could make it work. Wow!!! Was very impressed by him. He was friendly, understanding, extremely knowledgeable and got the deal done in a matter of hours. I also dealt with John Nahass. Another great employee of Mazda. I highly recommend Palisades Mazda.

Danny McCormick, John Nahass

Adriana Dodaro
12/01/2014

"No smoke and mirrors! "

My boyfriend and I were in the market for a new vehicle and had been to a few dealerships prior to our visit at Palisades Mazda. From the moment we walked in, we felt welcome and a combination of professionalism and friendliness that sets the bar for other dealerships in the area. We worked with Danny who not only was patient but extremely knowledgeable about the product he was selling (a quality we found a lot of other dealers salesmen did not possess!) He put us at ease and made us feel it wasn't "us versus the dealership," answering all questions, and overall one of the biggest reasons we purchased the Mazda here. Everything was seamless; from the test drive, buying the car, and signing the papers, we never felt pressured or taken advantage of. We feel we received the best combination of price and experience from all employees here. We will always recommend Palisades Mazda and to ask for Danny!

Danny McCormick

Patrick Dunnigan
11/21/2014

"New Mazda3"

Worked with Christopher Kinder buying my 3rd Mazda from him in as many years, always a pleasure. Straight to point, answered all my questions and was able to find me what I was looking for. Very good deal indeed. Patrick D.

Christopher Kinder

Marcylotterman
11/16/2014

"Buy your Mazda here!"

This was not the first dealership we went to, but it was the one we chose because of the salespeople, the service and the price. Chris Kinder, our salesman, was pleasant and knowledgable and never pushy. He went out of his way to find a swap so we could get exactly the model we wanted and the best price. And before we left the lot, he spent about an hour teaching us how to use our new "toy"! And John, the business manager, found us a low rate loan, saving us even more money. We were treated with respect, professionalism and friendliness and I so very highly recommend these guys!

Chris Kinder, John Nahall

overgards
11/09/2014

"Christopher Kinder was wonderful!"

I love my new Mazda3, and the purchase experience was so easy and actually enjoyable working with Chris Kinder. He was extremely knowledgable, patient and friendly, and I felt I was treated very fairly and with respect. I'm happy with the deal we made, and believe I'll have many happy years driving this car. I would definitely recommend Chris Kinder and Palisades Mazda for a new or leased car.

tiaspursuit
11/03/2014

"Amazing Staff!"

Palisades Mada literally went above and beyond to help me get into my new car. I do not make a lot of money nor do I have a strong credit history. Chris Kinder literally held my hand through the process and went out of his way to get me the best deal he could find. Chris was able to get me a better deal than we initially talked about and was an advocate for me with the bank and insurance company. Palisades Mazda literally comes with the highest recommendation. My next vehicle will be purchased at Palisades Mazda.

dmtully1174
11/01/2014

"my new Mazda CX-5"

The best leasing experience I have ever had. After a fee days err are so happy with the car. We love it. Eric, our sales manager was friendly, knowledgeable and just created a wonderful buying experience, and John, the business manager got us exactly where we wanted to be pricewise, and streamlined the whole process in a seamless organized way that made us extremely comfortable. Great experience from beginning to end. I rooks highly recommend Palisades Mazda, especially these two gentlemen.

Eric (sales) and John Nahass (business manager)

Jcoratti
10/26/2014

"Great Staff!"

The staff was very friendly and extremely motivated to make sure I had an enjoyable car-buying experience! Thank you to Calvin and Diane for helping me find a great car!

Calvin Bibbs

gwhaia
10/22/2014

"Overpriced"

Overpriced and left feeling taken advantage of. You know when you go into one of those places and you just get the feeling you're gonna get nickel and dimed? That's what this place feels like. Three months ago when I came in for service my battery was rated at 100%. Now it's at 40. I also all of a sudden needed a new air filter and cabin filter and brake pads and tires and and and....Didn't come out feeling like I had been treated like a respected customer. I really felt like I had been taken advantage of. I'm going to look for someplace else.

Person/Male