Palisades Mazda

Ramsey Mazda

Joe
3/30/2016

"Stress free service"

Ease of making appointment Comfortable waiting area Began and completed service as promised Dave ( I hope I got the name right ) pleasantly showed me how to adjust clock and radio settings

Dave

LauraRa106
3/26/2016

"Great service"

We worked with Chris Kinder who helped us get our new Mazda CX-5 and beginning to end had a great experience. Chris was kind and fair and made our car leasing process go super smoothly. We had some bad experiences at other dealerships and this was a stark contrast for sure.

Patrick Dunnigan
3/22/2016

"Used Car Purchase"

Bought my 4th car there this week, Chris Kinder was the salesman that put the deal together in a short amount of time and minimal effort on my part. Great job.

tarco
3/17/2016

"A refreshing car leasing experinece"

I was amazed at how great it was to work with Chris. It was my first new car purchase (lease) and I was dreading the experience, expecting hard sells, extra costs, pressure and hassle. None of that with Chris. He was up front, friendly, and stayed with us past closing time to wait for our complex insurance to come through. He went above and beyond. Chris is a rare beast in the car sales world--seek him out.

Bernie
3/11/2016

"regular 10K mile service; excellent service"

I had a great experience; regular scheduled 10K mile service. In/out within an hour...even cleaned and vacuumed. very happy with the car and the dealership

John Gentillo

Issac
2/28/2016

"Dealer was very Knowledgeable, Great Service."

As a first time buyer, I had my doubts going by myself, but Chris was more than accommodating an patient. He stayed almost an hour an a half after the dealership closed to help me get the car. Knew everything about the car there was to know.

Anton
2/26/2016

"Purchased a Mazfa Cx5 AWD sport "

There's not much to talk about. I had a car in mind and Demitri had to find it. In about a week the vehicle came in as described, it took about an hour to write the check and sign the papers and I was on my way. There's not much room to negotiate, most dealers are similarly priced and I always discard too good to be true. I noticed it had 200 miles on but since the car appeared to be from CT and they did me the favor of returning my leased Altima I felt this is a nonissue. Overall this was a good experience

Demitri, Frank

cx5buyer2016
2/22/2016

"Great Service, Fantastic Experience"

I was incredibly impressed with this dealership's excellent customer service and willingness to work within my financial requirements. I originally came to this dealership for service on a 15 year old Mazda (which honestly was not worth repairing) and ended up leasing a 2016 CX5, and couldn't be happier. The salesman was great, the service manager was incredibly helpful, and the vehicle is fantastic. I will happily return to this dealership for all my future car purchases.

Danny McCormick, Chris Kinder

Jhernandez
2/22/2016

"Knowledgeable and Thorough"

Danny the sales representative was very knowledgeable about the CX-5 I purchased. He took the time out to give my wife and I several test drives. He was patient and understood all our needs. I would highly recommend Palisades Mazda.

Danny McCormick

BBialy
2/20/2016

"Used car purchase "

Excellent experience. Facility is very neat and clean. All employees were polite and friendly. Great price on a great car (2012 Mazda3). Traveled over an hour to get there, would do so again without hesitation.

Danny McCormick