Palisades Mazda

North Penn Mazda

Wantagh Mazda

Xochitl Lizardi
6/21/2015

"Excellent and exceptional! "

I am a very satisfied customer. Always wanted a Mazda and I feel Danny McCormick was super knowledgeable of the vehicles and made things so much easier and smoother 4 me. Very professional and curtious. I like the fact he let me breath while peeking at the vehicles and was not hounding me to the extreme. After getting back from the test drive, I knew the CX-5 had to be mine. Thank you Danny for everything and for making my experience excellent and exceptional.

mwlh
6/15/2015

"Excellent Service Department"

John and Jeffrey in the Service Dept. Were outstanding! Courteous, Pleasant & responsive. Purchased my car through Wayne Mazda initially, and after purchasing the car we got the run around. Since then the two times I have taken my car to Palisades Mazda it has been fast, easy, and seamless. They obviously take pride in Mazda service and treat you as you would expect going to a dealership! Thank you Palisades Mazda for taking the time to work with us and making our visit such a positive one.... the only place I will go going forward!!!!

John & Jeffrey

euricguerrero
6/08/2015

"+++Attentive salesmanship and good follow up+++"

I worked with a sales consultant named Danny, and he was by far the least pushy (in a good way) car salesman I've ever met. He answered all of my questions, and balanced trying to understand what I was in the market for while selling his product. Though I ultimately opted to go in a different direction in terms of vehicle style, I had a very positive experience with Palisades Mazda. Euric

KathleenG
6/04/2015

"Excellent experience!"

We really enjoyed our experience at Palisades Mazda - Demitri Pappas was a pleasure to work with! We came to Palisades after a somewhat lukewarm experience at another Mazda dealer and Demitri was helpful, well informed and did not give us the hard sell at all. We are really happy with our new CX5! It's a beautiful car and is really fun to drive!

Demitri Pappas, John ? (helped us with our paperwork)

Retired USAF zoom zoom
6/03/2015

"I have my Zoom Zoom, and love it!"

I basically got my deal through the internet and Chris, the internet sales guru, was a most professional salesman. I enjoyed working with him and recommend him. He kept me up to date in the entire vehicle purchase, and within 2 weeks (my scheduling with work prevented sooner delivery) I was in my Mazda.

Christopher Kinder

sptuxedo
6/03/2015

"2016 Mazda CX-5"

This was the third vehicle I purchased from Demitri Pappas. Im always pleased with the professionalism of the staff and how fast- friendly everyone is. Most Importantly, Demitri, Frank & John went above and beyond for "ME" the customer. I would not go anywhere else but Palisades Mazda!

Demitri,John, Frank

Landsmi15
6/01/2015

"Effortless Experience"

The Team made it easy with no pressure to purchase our vehicle. Very flexible with delivery and made us feel appreciated and open to any questions we had. Great job!

Demitri

bh515340
5/16/2015

"Purchase of the Mazda 3"

I was absolutely delighted with the customer service at Mazda the three people I dealt with Dan, Andy and mr. finance manager where superb. They went over everything with me in detail gave me a great price on a lease. Should me everything about the car from seat movement to navigation with bluetooth, and sound system. I was 100% satified with the service. If you are leasing or buying a car you get great deals and great customer service with Mazda, so take yourself to Mazda!

Dan, Andy and John C Nalian

freddypots
5/13/2015

"Best experienced I've had yet"

I will be recommending Palisades Mazda to friends & family. Because of my experience I am definately going to be a return customer. Great staff, great experience, great vehicle, can't go wrong with that. The two gentlemen I dealt with were great, very knowledgeable & seemed down to earth, hope they are still around for my next purchase.

Demitri Pappas & John Nahass

Sue
5/07/2015

"Love my Mazda 3"

I wasn't sure about leasing a car but when I starting working with Danny he was so helpful, knowledgable, friendly and honest. Transaction was easy and a great place to buy a car. He worked very hard to get me a great deal. Overall experience was excellent. I would recommend Palisades Mazda to family and friends.