Palisades Mazda

North Penn Mazda

Wantagh Mazda

bh515340
5/16/2015

"Purchase of the Mazda 3"

I was absolutely delighted with the customer service at Mazda the three people I dealt with Dan, Andy and mr. finance manager where superb. They went over everything with me in detail gave me a great price on a lease. Should me everything about the car from seat movement to navigation with bluetooth, and sound system. I was 100% satified with the service. If you are leasing or buying a car you get great deals and great customer service with Mazda, so take yourself to Mazda!

Dan, Andy and John C Nalian

freddypots
5/13/2015

"Best experienced I've had yet"

I will be recommending Palisades Mazda to friends & family. Because of my experience I am definately going to be a return customer. Great staff, great experience, great vehicle, can't go wrong with that. The two gentlemen I dealt with were great, very knowledgeable & seemed down to earth, hope they are still around for my next purchase.

Demitri Pappas & John Nahass

Sue
5/07/2015

"Love my Mazda 3"

I wasn't sure about leasing a car but when I starting working with Danny he was so helpful, knowledgable, friendly and honest. Transaction was easy and a great place to buy a car. He worked very hard to get me a great deal. Overall experience was excellent. I would recommend Palisades Mazda to family and friends.

Danny McCormick

Esq.
5/01/2015

"They work for you!"

It's rare where a car dealership will actually work for their customers to get the best results. This is my third time buying from Palisades Mazda. Chris Kinder went above and beyond to make sure that I not only got the exact car that I wanted, but also that I got a fair price. I highly recommend Chris Kinder if you are looking for a Mazda.

Chris Kinder

CAndersonJr
4/28/2015

"you tried the rest, now try the best"

I couldnt be happier with my choice of car or dealership, my sales agent made everything so easy for me, I didnt have to answer or deal with any uncomfortable conversations, that made me want to buy from this dealership and continue doing business for a long time.. All of my questions were answered.

Christopher Kinder

Vlib
4/19/2015

"Great car and great salesman"

i had a great experience working with Dimitri. He was polite, honest and patient with us while we were making our decision. My husband hates to buy cars and he said he really enjoyed Dimitri's professionalism.

Dimitri

Happy Mama
4/12/2015

"Great experience!"

We chose Palisades Mazda after searching on Truecar.com and our email correspondence with dealer Christopher. Everyone at the dealership was friendly, Christopher was very personable, knowledgeable and honest and did not try to oversell us. He was very willing to work with us. We made our decision during the one visit. We left having leased the car we wanted at the price we wanted! We highly recommend Palisades Mazda and Christopher Kinder.

Christopher Kinder

IronRach
4/12/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

Excellent dealership; not your typical pressure to buy experience. Took their time to make certain we were choosing the right vehicle. Not only was the purchasing process excellent, my favorite vehicle to date! Service also exceptional. I will be a repeat customer for sure!

Kevin Lent

Jorge De La Rosa
4/05/2015

"Service dept as awesome as sales dept!!"

I thought I had it made with the amazing sales rep I got, but the service department does not stay behind at all. This dealership is minutes over an hour from my home and I still choose to go there just because of their customer service from service and sales. I would absolutely recommend and would refer my friends to this place if they ask me. Thanks guys!!

Jeffrey U. & Chris K.

Car123
4/04/2015

"Palisades Mazda"

Danny was knowledgable, friendly and honest. Transaction was easy and a great place to buy a car. Overall experience was excellent. I would recommend Palisades Mazda to family and friends.

Danny McCormick