Palm Chevrolet

Jonathan Rodriguez, Sales Professional, Palm Chevrolet

Jonathan Rodriguez

Sales Professional

February 22, 2017

"Excellent service and very curtious."

- Jlynn

When we arrived Chris Drewry was at the door and immediately asked if he could be of help. He took me to see the vehicles I asked about and I found the one I liked. And Chris worked hard on my behalf, it was a pleasant experiance, not pushy, and I left with my new Chevy Trax. I'm very happy with my new vehicle.

February 21, 2017

"Returning Customer"

- mattagarrison

The experience I personally had at Palm Chevrolet will always be one to remember. My sister has bought a Toyota Corolla from Rick Osborne once, and she's never looked back since. I also purchased a used 2014 Chevrolet Cruze from Rick, and he couldn't have been nicer. He wasn't pushy, and he genuinely seemed like he wanted to help me find the car that I wanted. Even when we said we wanted to wait to look at other cars the first time around, he accepted that purely and when we came back, he was ready and willing to sell us the car. Thank you!

February 20, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- RyanAWaite

We had spent most of the day at another dealership with no luck on an older vehicle with a lot more miles on it. My credit is not the best and it honestly seemed (even though they're ads say "no credit, bad credit" blah blah blah) that they just wanted to send me home. They told me that I should go home and wait for their call because it could take 1-4 hours to get approved for financing (I happen to know that that's false and insisted on waiting it out). We pulled up to Palm Chevrolet after an obviously long and disappointing day and Chris came right to the car when we pulled up and we told him our situation and he took me to the truck that I bought. Extremely attentive and aware of our needs, and wants and put me in a brand new truck. Thank you so much Chris at Palm Chevrolet of Ocala.

New 2016 Chevrolet Corvette, $75740