Palm Chevrolet

Good

Palm Chevrolet
Palm Chevrolet Info
About Palm Chevrolet

Palm Chevrolet in Ocala, FL, also serving Gainesville, FL and Belleview, FL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Palm Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Palm Chevrolet will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Palm Chevrolet

Saturday 8:30 AM - 7:00 AM

"Rick Osborne has got to be the nicest salesman we have..."

Rick Osborne has got to be the nicest salesman we have ever worked with! He never pressured us, he was very calm and answered every question we asked him. We have dealt with another dealerships who were very dishonest and it was so awesome to deal with Palm Chevrolet and their honesty! We highly recommend them!

Rick Osborne

"Our salesman Lenny was awesome! Didn't care for the..."

Our salesman Lenny was awesome! Didn't care for the finance guy though...and I paid cash for my car. He was a bit pushy and a little obnoxious.

Lenny Lathrop

"I felt that all of the questions that arose were answered..."

I felt that all of the questions that arose were answered in a polite and respectful manner. That has not always been the case when I have visited dealerships. The pricing seemed fair and reasonable to me with no haggling required. My follow up questions to Mike were answered as quickly as possible. A small problem with the XZilon application - Service pressure cleaned my windows and caused my security sticker to come off...an inconvenience.

Mike Scott, Sean ?, General Manager

"From the moment we walked in the door we never..."

From the moment we walked in the door we never experienced any pressure to buy a car, we loved the way all the incentives were already rolled in to the price (which we found to be reasonably and suprisingly low), and Mr. Osborne was so nice and easy going, not like our typical idea of a car salesman. They also let us drive the car overnight, that was a surprise. Everyone was eager to help us through the process without being pushy.

Rick Osborne

"Tim was an excellent person to deal with. He was upfront..."

Tim was an excellent person to deal with. He was upfront with everything we needed to know. The manager worked really hard to find the truck we wanted. He spent a lot of time doing that. We were very appreciative of that effort. He and Tim were friendly and very helpful. The only complaint we have was that we walked around outside looking at trucks for quite a while and no one came out to talk to us. We almost left without going inside. We finally went into the office and Tim came up to us in a timely fashion even when he had another customer he was working with. It seemed that a very few salesmen were taking care of customers and a lot of them were standing around talking among themselves even when customers came in the office.

Tim Martan

"The staff at Palm Chevrolet was very heplfull at helping..."

The staff at Palm Chevrolet was very heplfull at helping us pick out our 2012 cruze. They went out of there way to fine the right car to fit us and what we wanted. We look forward to working with them for all of our services we may need in the future.

Marcus Mister

"Our sale although lengthy was overall a pleasant one...."

Our sale although lengthy was overall a pleasant one. Thank you very much to Rick who is an asset to your sales department. He made sure he gave us every option available to our family to best suit our needs and we never once felt that dreaded "pressure" most associate with buying a car. We are very happy with our car and transaction. Thank you.

Rick Osborne

"Very friendly and fast service. everyone there was very..."

Very friendly and fast service. everyone there was very nice. we always go to Palm to get new. My daughter had to be at work and they was very fast at getting us out.

Roger Rice

"We went in to purchase a new car for my daughter, who had..."

We went in to purchase a new car for my daughter, who had no credit established yet. We were in a bind as our 2007 Malibu, that we had purchased new, was having trouble with the rack & pinion. We replaced it 4 times in 2 years, 3 times in a month! It was extremely unsafe. I knew that we had a chance of not being financed due to the lack of credit, and my name being on my truck and my younger daughter's car, but Mike and the team at Palm Chevy in Ocala were so very helpful and got her through with a deal she could handle! We even walked away with a 90,000 basic warranty that I am still trying to figure out! I am not complaining though! I am glad we were able to get my daughter into a brand new car. She has at least a 70 mile round trip drive to work, at night, on a road that can be unsafe. I don't want her in a car that has a lot of miles and could break down shortly after purchase. Thank you Palm Chevy!

Rick and Mike

"My experience from the moment I drove on the lot was..."

My experience from the moment I drove on the lot was absolutley wonderful. My Salesman Tim Millar was attentive and answered everything I asked. The Sales Manager was extremely nice and helpful and Ken from finance made it extremely easy to get financing and all the paper work done quickly! A Great Place to Purchase a car!

Tim Millar, Jason Sanabria, & Ken Gendron