Palm Chevrolet

2300 SW College Rd,
Ocala, Florida 34471
Palm Chevrolet Info
About Palm Chevrolet

Palm Chevrolet in Ocala, FL, also serving Gainesville, FL and Belleview, FL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Palm Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Palm Chevrolet will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Palm Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Breyes
4/24/2016

"Amazing expirience "

It was an amazing car shopping expirience, fast and loved the outcome! I have to say the last two weeks of car shopping had been my worst yet and honestly driving the hour and a half up too Ocala helped me put the whole thing to rest with an outcome that satisfied me all to well!

Clarkes1998
4/22/2016

"Straightforward experience."

Got the car we wanted with the options we wanted. We changed our mind after thinking about it and then a week later changed it back to purchasing. No pressure when we changed our mind. No surprises at signing.

mandi1112
4/22/2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experience!"

Great quick service and very patient employees (with 2 young children!). They were more than willing to work within my hectic schedule and make the experience fast and easy for me too! Definitely the best car buying experience I've ever had!

nsheffer

"Great Salesman"

Worked with Jonathan Rodriguez for a salesman. He did a great job accommodating me and making sure I was satisfied with the service and vehicle. I would recommend him.

ahouser5
4/19/2016

"A good evening at the car dealer."

I was in need of a second car; however I had a small budget. I first went to a dealer in Gainsville, but could not get the deal I could afford. I decided to go to Palms Chevorlet after see a television ad. The staff was friendly and eager to help and gave me a really great deal.

Pete OB
4/19/2016

"Terrible Service Dept. -The Worst, read all reviews"

As in multiple reviews about this dealership, STAY FAR AWAY FROM IT! They are thieves at best. These are the people that give car dealerships a bad name. Unfortunately my car was towed there and I didn't have a choice but to have it fixed there, and they knew it and took full advantage of that. They charged more than double for the job, I called several other Chevrolet dealers to double check their pricing, I even showed them a copy of a work order from another GM dealer showing how much the job should cost, they ignored it and said "that's what we charge", even though the other GM dealers said it shouldn't be that much. After all this we got the car home and it STILL wasn't correct! Finally got it to our regular mechanic, he corrected what they didn't and told us how bad they were at Palm and he is always repairing their work for customers. Palm Chevrolet is the single worst dealership / service department I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. They are the reason people call the dealerships, "Stealerships"! Please read other reviews and you'll see this is true.

J. C. (stands for Jerk your Chain)!

dlo987
4/16/2016

"Built and purchased 2016 corvette stingray"

Built & ordered car through Nic. He was extremely helpful and kept me informed of the car's progress. JRod completed the delivery process and was very helpful and thorough.

Jakrim255
4/16/2016

"Wonderful Experience! "

Thomas, John and JD were great to deal with. Took great care of me! Explained everything perfectly! I would highly recommend that if anyone wants to buy a vehicle, Go to Palm Chevrolet!

Dirtstick
4/15/2016

"No Pressure"

I walked in the door knowing what I wanted. I had a salesman that understood that and found the vehicle and payment options that fit my needs. It was a very positive experience.

Colorado
4/11/2016

"Helpful No Fuss"

Found the truck I wanted on line walked in and was greeted by Ed Del Rio one the the salesman. He took me straight to the truck. We took a test drive and he got me approved and out the door driving the truck in two hours. Everyone involved was very helpful and answered all the questions we asked.

Reviews of Willie  Caison