Palm Chevrolet

2300 SW College Rd,
Ocala, Florida 34471
Palm Chevrolet Info
About Palm Chevrolet

Palm Chevrolet in Ocala, FL, also serving Gainesville, FL and Belleview, FL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Palm Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Palm Chevrolet will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Palm Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Ronald123
1/08/2016

"Trade Truck and RV"

Service was excellent. Salesman very helpful and knowledgeable. We were looking for a dealer to trade both a truck and RV to purchase a new vehicle.

PJ4983
1/03/2016

"My new Silverado"

My purpose was to look at the new 2016 Silverado's. I was approached by Jason (Salesman) out on the lot. We began a conversation about why I was there. After I chose the truck I wanted, we then reviewed all the options and capabilities of the truck . After the test drive, the process of the trade-in value was completed by Dominic (Management). I agreed to the terms and conditions and the purchase began. I met with Richard, (Finance) to close the deal and drove my 2016 Silverado home that night. I cannot thank the Palm Chevrolet family enough for the great car/truck buying experience my family has had over the past years.

nellblack
1/02/2016

"Perfect"

My experience at Palm Chevrolet was one of the best so far. The service was good and as well as the price. I can see myself coming back it the future.

Sandy
12/31/2015

"Very professional Sales Consultant"

I enjoyed my experience with the individuals I worked. Willie Caison as very helpful and professional. The individual that helped me with the finance was very through explaining each paper that needed signing.

Willie Caison

Billy Weakland
12/22/2015

"Rick is a great asset to your dealership"

From the time I walked through the door to the time I walked out with my new Silverado, Rick was there to lead the way. The team was willing to meet an existing offer of a competitor which in-turn created a new happy customer.

"Billy Brown's" new mom
12/20/2015

"buying a new vehicle"

Salesman Moise Juste was knowledgeable, courteous and very patient. He listened and took an old lady seriously when she said she wanted a certain truck! He called when some choices came in to test drive, and I went home with my new truck the same day. JD Piatek was straightforward and helped me get thru the paperwork quickly and easily and also was very courteous and helpful. No one was pushy, but everyone I talked with was friendly and helpful. I had some accessories added after the purchase and Paul Geisen got everything done quickly and I was very satisfied with the results. A great team!

icyblues53
12/16/2015

"Above and Beyond Customer Service"

My husband and I went into Palm Chevrolet dealership to find out what time their car rental location closed. Neil Stefani Sales Consultant shared with us that the Enterprise location at their site had already closed for the day. I asked Neil if he knew if Enterprise still delivers their cars. He was kind enough to go online and call the Enterprise 1-800 number to inquire about my delivery question. Not only did Neil get the answer to our question, but he also wrote down the Enterprise telephone number so that I could call them 1st thing in the morning. We have a reservation and needed to change the time that we were planning on picking up our reserved car. I had a concern as to how my husband and I were going to coordinate all of this. Neil not only gave us 5 star Customer Service but he went beyond and above in helping us out. So much so that when we are considering purchasing another vehicle we will definitely come and see Neil Stegani. I also will make sure that I pass his name on to my friends and fellow workers! Thank you Neil for your Excellent Customer Service! Warmest Regards, Katherine S Laura

HermanP
12/16/2015

"Very helpful "

Was very satisfied with our salesman was very friendly and explained everything very clearly to my wife. Would defiantly recommend him and palm Chevrolet to family and friends! Thanks Rick

Sid Jennings
12/12/2015

"New Raditaor and oil Change"

Dealer did a awesome job.... Glen was very nice and respectful of my problem.... Got the job done and a few more things that the car needed....

Newhouse
12/12/2015

"Great sales experience"

A week after buying my husbands truck from Palm Chevrolet we were so pleased with the truck and our sales person Moise Juste that we went back and bought a 2016 Equinox and couldn't be any happier with our purchase. Mouse Juste is a great sales person who is very a honest and friendly person which made the experience all the better. If anyone is in the market for a new vehicle I would recommend Moise Juste and guarantee you will be very satisfied with him just as we were twice within a week!

Reviews of Richard Howard