Palm Chevrolet

Palm Chevrolet

Call
Palm Chevrolet Info
About Palm Chevrolet

Palm Chevrolet in Ocala, FL, also serving Gainesville, FL and Belleview, FL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Palm Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Palm Chevrolet will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Palm Chevrolet

sagendoj
6/14/2012

"When I arrived at the dealership, someone greeted me..."

When I arrived at the dealership, someone greeted me immediately. Directly after that, a salesman (Christian) approached me and asked me what car I was interested in and exactly what I wanted. He did not try to sell me something I didn't want. He took the time to find out exactly what I wanted in a car and when they didn't have the exact car on the lot, he took the time to locate the car for me. He explained all of the options to me and was pleasant to deal with in the process.

Christian Casteneda

Kevin Patzwald
6/05/2012

"The experience was so enjoyable, I plan on sending..."

The experience was so enjoyable, I plan on sending potential customers (my own business customers) to Palm; and of course Lenny. My wife and I found a vehicle we liked and they let us keep it for a day or so. We were very happy with the car and were interested in buying it as well. Even though they list a "best buy" price, I figured I would be able to bring them down a little bit more towards my offer (typical "old school" thinking). Not only is it fun to do, it usually works. Even with knowing the general sales manager, they didn't budge from their advertised price and I genuinely was fine with walking away from the deal. After checking around, not only before going to Palm Chevrolet, but after, it didn't take long to realize they had the best deal and gave me the best price on our trade-in. I was able to secure the same vehicle before it sold to someone else. It's a fantastic feeling to make a big purchase like this one and have no anxiety at any time along the buying process. Even the finance manager made it a comfortable and friendly experience. Thanks again to Lenny Lathrop. I hope I can send him some business. Sincerely, Kevin & Sheri Patzwald (352) 427-9982

MARY PLANTE
5/20/2012

"THIS HAS BEEN A VERY NICE EXPERIENCE IN BUYING OUR CAR ..."

THIS HAS BEEN A VERY NICE EXPERIENCE IN BUYING OUR CAR VERY COOPERATIVE SALES PERSON NO PRESSURE FROM ANYONE. ALL QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED TO OUR SATISFACTION. OVERALL IT WAS VERY SATISFYING.THANK YOU MARY & GREGORY PLANTE

brwilcox
5/15/2012

"Rick Osborne has got to be the nicest salesman we have..."

Rick Osborne has got to be the nicest salesman we have ever worked with! He never pressured us, he was very calm and answered every question we asked him. We have dealt with another dealerships who were very dishonest and it was so awesome to deal with Palm Chevrolet and their honesty! We highly recommend them!

heidir328
5/09/2012

"Our salesman Lenny was awesome! Didn't care for the..."

Our salesman Lenny was awesome! Didn't care for the finance guy though...and I paid cash for my car. He was a bit pushy and a little obnoxious.

Whatacar
4/23/2012

"I felt that all of the questions that arose were answered..."

I felt that all of the questions that arose were answered in a polite and respectful manner. That has not always been the case when I have visited dealerships. The pricing seemed fair and reasonable to me with no haggling required. My follow up questions to Mike were answered as quickly as possible. A small problem with the XZilon application - Service pressure cleaned my windows and caused my security sticker to come off...an inconvenience.

Mike Scott, Sean ?, General Manager

redbeard53
4/23/2012

"From the moment we walked in the door we never..."

From the moment we walked in the door we never experienced any pressure to buy a car, we loved the way all the incentives were already rolled in to the price (which we found to be reasonably and suprisingly low), and Mr. Osborne was so nice and easy going, not like our typical idea of a car salesman. They also let us drive the car overnight, that was a surprise. Everyone was eager to help us through the process without being pushy.

G Dillow
3/28/2012

"Tim was an excellent person to deal with. He was upfront..."

Tim was an excellent person to deal with. He was upfront with everything we needed to know. The manager worked really hard to find the truck we wanted. He spent a lot of time doing that. We were very appreciative of that effort. He and Tim were friendly and very helpful. The only complaint we have was that we walked around outside looking at trucks for quite a while and no one came out to talk to us. We almost left without going inside. We finally went into the office and Tim came up to us in a timely fashion even when he had another customer he was working with. It seemed that a very few salesmen were taking care of customers and a lot of them were standing around talking among themselves even when customers came in the office.

Tim Martan

Gary Mary
3/08/2012

"The staff at Palm Chevrolet was very heplfull at helping..."

The staff at Palm Chevrolet was very heplfull at helping us pick out our 2012 cruze. They went out of there way to fine the right car to fit us and what we wanted. We look forward to working with them for all of our services we may need in the future.

Marcus Mister

jhnnyx8
3/04/2012

"Our sale although lengthy was overall a pleasant one...."

Our sale although lengthy was overall a pleasant one. Thank you very much to Rick who is an asset to your sales department. He made sure he gave us every option available to our family to best suit our needs and we never once felt that dreaded "pressure" most associate with buying a car. We are very happy with our car and transaction. Thank you.

Reviews of Cedric McHaney