Palm Chevrolet

2300 SW College Rd,
Ocala, Florida 34471
Palm Chevrolet Info
About Palm Chevrolet

Palm Chevrolet in Ocala, FL, also serving Gainesville, FL and Belleview, FL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Palm Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Palm Chevrolet will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Palm Chevrolet

Love our vehicles
7/12/2015

"best buying experience"

Showed us what we wanted and did not push for something costing more. Listened to us and gave us the WOW factor thru out the deal

July 13, 2015

Thanks so much! We appreciate the confidence! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

Ashley
7/11/2015

"Excellent customer service"

This was my first time buying thru a dealership. Highly recommend. Neil was my sales rep. He was very knowledgable and helpful. He kept me up date on the progress of my truck. Extremely pleased with my purchase. Will definitely but from again.

July 13, 2015

Thanks! Sounds like the team did a great job! I will be sure to let them know! We appreciate your kind comments! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

Emily1234
7/10/2015

"Great experience"

Issac needs a promotion, employees like him are hard to find. Issac went above and beyond to help me when I brought in my 2015 tahoe. He was very kind and extremely helpful. Not only did he address every issue I had, he took his time and explained everything to me. He also provided me a loaner since I have children and couldn't be without a vehicle for a day or two. Overall I couldn't have been more pleased!

July 10, 2015

Thanks! I know that Isaac appreciates your kind comments! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

Glendawpb
7/09/2015

"Glenn McCorvy - A true asset to Palm Chevrolet"

I have been a Palm Chevrolet customer for several years. During my service visits I have had the pleasure of seeing Glenn McCorvy. It is my preference to always utilize the same service writer so they have a familiarity with the vehicle. Glenn has always exhibited the utmost concern & professionalism as it relates to service issues. He is patient, understanding and listens to the concerns I have voiced. He is a man of his word - he returns telephone calls & keeps the customer apprised on the status of their vehicle. I am very grateful for Glenn McCorvy and the level of service that he consistently provides to Palm Chevrolet customers. Palm Chevrolet is fortunate to have Glenn on their team.

July 10, 2015

Thanks! Glenn does a great job and we are thankful to have him on the team! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

Me
7/09/2015

"Chris was very helpful and answered all of her questions ."

We gave the rating, because Chris was very helpful but also knew when to step back and let us discuss what we wanted to do. And John worked Magic with numbers, and Chris took the extra step to help us get the price we wanted. Chris took the added incentive to ask questions to obtain additional discounts.

July 10, 2015

Thanks so much! I am very proud of these guys and I will be sure to let them know! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

StephanieRN

"Excellent customer service!!!"

James was my salesman and he went above and beyond to find the car I wanted. Friendly staff and not pushy or follow you around bugging you. I would definitely go back in the future!

July 10, 2015

Thanks for the review! James is a good young man and I will be sure to let him know that he is appreciated! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

jaws
7/09/2015

"Good Sales women (Zetta)"

We wanted a Kia Sedona and made e-mail contact with Rick. The day we could test drive was Rick's day off so he asked Zetta helped us with Test Drives which she did cheerfully and with great patience. When we couldn't work out a deal on the first Kia we tested, the manager (didn't catch his name) said he had another one for us to try. Since we had driven from Daytona Beach to Ocala; we reluctantly said ok. Zetta again patiently and cheerfully rode with us for the test drive. We were very happy with the way the Kia performed and ultimately did purchase it.

July 10, 2015

Thank you so much! I am glad to know that our people are working as a team and I will be sure to share this with Rick and Zetta! Call anytime should you need anything. Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

roysaw
7/09/2015

"went above and beyond to made the sale happen."

All the staff went far above what I expected. Zeta did all she could and then Eddie Cruz stepped in to make the sale happen.

July 09, 2015

Thank you so much! I love to see the teamwork between Zetta and Eddie! I will be sure to let them know! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

garyj247
7/08/2015

"Absolutely The Best Service"

I went there to check out a new Chevy Cruze Diesel. As soon as I enter I was greeted and right away the sales guy hopped right to showing me the vehicle. I test drove it and fell in love. Low and behold I purchased it that day. I ran into a bit of a snag because I went there solo and really had no way to drive it back to my home or had a ride back to pick it up. I live out in the sticks of Dunnellon Fl. Wouldn't you know it though, the sales rep offered to deliver it several hours later and then I drove him back. I could not be happier... to me that was above and beyond my expectations. Thumbs up to Neil Stefani.

July 09, 2015

Thanks! Neil is a great guy and does a great job here at Palm Chevy! We are very proud! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

James
7/07/2015

"Great service"

Friendly, reliable, and willing to work with the customer to get the best deal! We'll be back for sure, that's a promise. Thanks!

July 08, 2015

Thanks so much for the very nice comments! Call on us anytime! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

Reviews of J D Piatek