Palm Chevrolet

Michael Scott

July 03, 2017

"Awesome Deals "

- Robin Bishop

Palm Chevrolet is my new favorite Dealership to purchase my vehicles. The staff was very friendly and professional. My new vehicle is gorgeous and I feel as though I did get a good deal.

Tom Gonzalez, Aaron Jersey

June 08, 2017

"My Buying experience "

- MERKz28

I have bought chevys for a while now and I have to say this has been my best experience so far. The staff is courteous and on point with there professionalism. My wife and i both retired vets and she feels the same as I. Outstanding job Aaron and JD.

J D Piatek
Other Employees : Aaron Jersey

May 24, 2017

"Rate sales perso Aaron"

- Car guy phil20

Aaron was very knowledgeable about the car, and the dealership. Very easy to work with and helped us setup the various systems. Also helped to correct errors In contract

Greg Combs