Palm Chevrolet

2300 SW College Rd,
Ocala, Florida 34471
Palm Chevrolet Info
About Palm Chevrolet

Palm Chevrolet in Ocala, FL, also serving Gainesville, FL and Belleview, FL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Palm Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Palm Chevrolet will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Palm Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Our 2016 Malibu
5/24/2016

"Excellent Experience"

My wife and I went to Palm Chevrolet for an oil change, left with a 2016 Malibu. We went to the show room and meet with Willie Caison a friendly salesman, we ask him to show us the 2016 Malibu, after Mr. Caison explained the safety features and taking the Malibu out for a ride. We where so inpressed with the new Malibu and with the help from Willie and J D Piatek in financing we decided this was the right time to buy. Thank You, Paul and Debra Valois

Lovecountry0909

"Amazing service"

Extremely pleasant ordeal. Everyone was so welcoming and friendly. They made sure you were comfortable and treated you like a person, rather than just a number or check in their pocket. Never left us wondering about what was going on throughout the whole process and made sure to keep us well informed. If I had to do this whole experience over again, there's nothing that I would change. Thank you Palm Chevrolet, Willie and Chuck (and anyone else with whom we dealt with) for an amazing experience.

Chuck

Tammy L Castillo

"Amazing"

I wish someone had told me about palm Chevrolet a long time ago. They whole team was great and Willie our salesman was amazing, from the time we pulled in to the time that we left. Best experience that I have ever had buying a car, and the fastest it was only about 3 hours from start to finish. I have sat at dealerships all day before and still didn't buy a car. But what I liked best is that they didn't frown upon us because we don't have perfect credit. Everyone did everything they could to help us. We will be going back when we are looking for another vehicle.

Jgermain

"Overly Happy Customer"

I had a wonderful experience ,as this was my first time buying a new car let alone a loan. I have always had buy here pay here cars, and I felt it was time to move up . I called and asked for a salesman and they passed me onto Angel Beauchamp whom scheduled me to come and see what could be done with my limited sources. He was by far the greatest, friendliest and most knowledgeable salesman I have ever worked with . I have worked in sales for a while now as I am the BDC for a RV Dealer and handle all incoming leads ,events and so forth, and he would do great in RV sales!! He answered any and all questions I had and I had a lot. The gentleman that signed my paperwork out with me was very detailed and well organized and didn't try to pass anything by me, he was very straight forward and I found that to be awesome . After I did all my paperwork Angel, I and my 4 yr old daughter did a walk through with him. He kept everything fun and energetic as he explained all the really cool features from the trunk to the on-star and so on. He def. knows his 10 steps and all the features and benefits. When we were finished he waved me on my way . As I was leaving I received a text of me driving away in my new car !!! Totally loved the entire experience from start to finish !! I will definitely be referring Angel plenty of customers , so he can provide them the same happy experience I had at Ocala Palm Chevrolet !!!!!! One overly excited customer Jennifer Germain

ildvavm71
5/17/2016

"NEW 2015 CHEVY CAMARO"

Great services and really Great people to work with. Excellent sales person- Chuck Elder make things happen. Thanks Mr. Elder for making it happen with the Camaro you and Mr. Cruz-job well done. Also special thanks to Mr. J.D. Piatek in Finance for helping me , he's just AWESOME. ALL (3) THREE WERE JUST AWESOME. Thanks for the AWESOME RIDE!!!! Felicia Bunion Proud Owner of 2015 Camaro

Cassandra Rodriguez
5/14/2016

"Miracles happen here!"

Willie Caison was by far the best car sales man I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He was honest, straight forward, and made sure that my husband and I felt comfortable through the whole deal. He got us into the truck we wanted (2012 GMC Sierra) and made sure we didn't have to trade in our other car in order to get another vehicle. Mr. Caison answered each and every question we had (even though we kept asking the same questions over and over). Mr. Caison is very knowledgable and I would definitely recommend him and Palm Chevrolet to anyone looking for a vehicle!! I must also mention that JD Piatek did a wonderful job getting a bank to approve us and getting us an awesome deal with payments way below what we were expecting. Overall....GREAT JOB Palm Chevrolet....and especially to Mr. Caison and Mr. Piatek!!! I will definitely be sending everyone I know your way!! Thanks from the Rodriguez Family!!!!

joyce ryan
5/13/2016

"New Chevy Equinox"

This is my second purchase from this dealer ship since moving to Ocala FL. Both times the sales team and finance team were great . They are friendly personable

Medicgirl16
5/10/2016

"Great!"

Great services and great People! They work hard for you to get the price point you need. They are patient and honest and truly caring!

mark1
5/08/2016

"Great Sales experience"

Excellent sales experience with J Rod and Dominick. Very friendly and down to earth to deal with that we ended up buying a 2nd vehicle the same day. Best 1st experience dealing with Palm Chevy. Great Job!

Tequira council
4/30/2016

"He was very polite and courteous."

He explained everything well he really made purchasing the car a great experience.I would definitely recommend him for someone to purchase a car from .

Reviews of Willie  Caison