Palm Chevrolet

Internet Sales
Michael Scott, Sales , Palm Chevrolet

Michael Scott

January 07, 2017

"Best car buying experience I ever have had."

- Big Jeff

First of all my salesman Jonathon made the process as pleasant as possible. I saw the car I wanted on line, called for a test drive and Jonathon had it waiting for me as soon as I got there. We agreed to work the numbers and I tell you I got a real fair deal. The financial department also worked to get me at a payment I felt good about. My needs were met and Palm Chevrolet really exceeded my expectations. Keep up the great work!

December 29, 2016

"Terrible service"

- Marijo123

Very disrespectful, makes fun of customers, I had to call the service manager who was kind and asked Isaac to stop talking to me like that but is incredible that the company allow that.

December 29, 2016

"Great service"

- Adaljitza1219

I love how Mr. Isaac was very professional and provided amazing customer service, he answered all my questions and was such a gentleman. I definitely recommend for anyone shopping for a new car to go see him, he is a good service man.

New 2016 Chevrolet Corvette, $75740