Palm Chevrolet

2300 SW College Rd,
Ocala, Florida 34471
Palm Chevrolet Info
About Palm Chevrolet

Palm Chevrolet in Ocala, FL, also serving Gainesville, FL and Belleview, FL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Palm Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Palm Chevrolet will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Palm Chevrolet

richard stradling
4/23/2015

"great customer service"

I just bought my new Chevy Silverado 2015 from palm Chevrolet in Ocala Florida.The customer service was exceptional and very professional. I would recommend Palm Chevrolet to any one who is looking to buy new used vehicles from them as they go the distance to give a customer the best possible experience in purchasing a vehicle. New Buyer Richard Stradling

April 29, 2015

Thanks Richard! I appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to share it with the team! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

Horscrzy
4/18/2015

"Ask for Chris Drewry for an awesome experience buying a car!"

I know it's hard to believe that buying a new car can be fun!!!! But when you have an awesome, low pressure salesman it can be. Chris Drewry was down to earth, answered all my questions and was very helpful! I highly recommend him to anyone! He gave us the time we needed to decide what we wanted. When he delivered the car to me, he showed me how everything works, set up my phone with the car and set up Onstar for me also!! This is my second vehicle from Palm Chervrolet and the experience just keeps getting better!

April 29, 2015

Thanks so much! I always smile when people tell me they had fun at our dealership! I am very proud of Chris and the team! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

ds83274
4/18/2015

"Great Dealership with Amazing Staff"

We bought our Chevy truck from Rick Osborne at Palm Chevrolet in Ocala, FL. We had such a great experience dealing with Rick and JD (in the finance department). Both gentlemen were very professional and extremely helpful. They have gone above and beyond our expectations! We are extremely happy with our truck and the service we received from Palm Chevy! We would definitely recommend anyone looking for a Chevrolet to go see Rick!

April 29, 2015

Thank you so much! Rick does a great job as does JD! I will be sure to share this with both of these guys! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

sandsr11
4/18/2015

"best car buying experience! "

From start to finish Palm Chevrolet made our buying experience amazing. There were never any tricks or gimmicks, or stressful haggling. From the point we spoke to David on the phone to signing our paperwork in office the staff showed great customer service making sure we were getting exactly the truck we wanted at the price we were comfortable with.

April 29, 2015

Thank you so much! It is great to hear that our team is providing this kind of excellent experience! I will be sure to let these guys know how appreciated they are! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

dermtech65
4/17/2015

"Our experience at Palm."

Everyone we dealt with at the dealership seemed knowledgeable about the suv we were interested in purchasing. They were very professional in the way they handled our purchase

April 29, 2015

Thanks! Please call anytime should you need anything! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

tootsie1214
4/17/2015

"First Stress Free Auto Buying Experience EVER!"

Chris at Palm Chevrolet in Ocala, FL was by far, the best car salesman I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He immediately saw the frustration that we were experiencing coming from another car dealership and extinguished the situation in mere seconds. My husband and I never felt pushed in any way to buy any car, and many people can learn from Chris's pristine Customer Service skills. Richard helped us sign our lives away, but made it a fun and stress-free experience, as well. We learned a little about him and his family, and that made us feel like we were people, not just a wallet! Great young man, wonderful customer service and people skills...we couldn't have asked for 2 better people to have dealt with for this buying experience! Thank you from the Salcito family, we will refer you and your dealership to everyone and anyone we encounter.

April 29, 2015

Wow! What a great review! Thanks so much! I know Chris appreciates it and I will thank Chris for the great job as well! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

burnham95
4/15/2015

"Second Vehicle Purchase"

I would like to thank Mike Scott for his hard work for the purchase of our second Chevy equinox. Mr. Scott was very patient, and very informative during the whole purchase process. This is the second vehicle we have purchased through Palm Chevy with Mr. Mike Scott as our dealer, we our very pleased and will continue to buy our vehicles through Mr. Scott.

April 29, 2015

Thank you so very much! I will be sure to share your kind comments with Mike. Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

jesseann24
4/09/2015

"Great Service and car"

I worked with Baldi, he was great and got me a wonderful deal. The car was not something I expected I'd like but fell in love with it instantly I would recommend a chevy to anyone

April 11, 2015

Thanks for the great comments! I will be sure to share them with Baldi! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

tullymc65
4/03/2015

"Very friendly and helpful!"

everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. Buying a new vehicle can be very tiresome and tedious but they made it a great experience. Thanks!

April 11, 2015

Fantastic! I am very proud of our team! I will be sure to let these guys know! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

C.White
3/31/2015

"Thankful!"

Purchasing my 1st own Suv with the help of you guys!.! Mr. Ed & Mr. J.D. I would like to THANK the both of you guys for your assistance during my visit.

April 11, 2015

Congrats! I am very happy that our team was able to help! Sincerely, Thom Workman General Manager

Reviews of J D Piatek

John McMichael

Reviews of Eddie Cruz
Eddie Cruz

Internet Director

Reviews of Thomas Workman Jr.
Thomas Workman Jr.