Palm Chevrolet

2300 SW College Rd,
Ocala, Florida 34471
Palm Chevrolet Info
About Palm Chevrolet

Palm Chevrolet in Ocala, FL, also serving Gainesville, FL and Belleview, FL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Palm Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Palm Chevrolet will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Palm Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Art&Ann
4/05/2016

"Purchase of Equinox"

Greeted by a very friendly salesman named Jonathan Rodriquez (J Rod). Went to Palm with the intention of only getting quotes to compare to others we had gotten. We ended up buying a car that day. J Rod was very knowledgeable, easy to work with, professional, and a gentleman. We also met with Jeff(?) in Finance who was a pleasure to deal with. We would recommend J Rod and Palm Chevrolet to anyone. It was a pleasant experience from beginning to end and we love our new car.

Jeff(?) in Finance

Carolyn
4/02/2016

"Purchase of a new car."

We went in with the intention of buying a car. Mike Scott was our salesman. We knew what we wanted and had a price in mind. After a couple of negotiations we left with the car in two days at what we felt was a fair price.

John92
3/31/2016

"Fantastic buying experience"

The staff was very knowledgable and friendly. The whole car buying experience was a breeze from start to finish. Would reccomend to anyone looking to buy.

Happy go lucky
3/28/2016

"Great service and people"

This reason I gave the rating I did was the customer service was excellent even though Jeremy was hurt he still gave excellent service. Also I was in and out in no time it felt like I was not waiting very long to service my car. The work was great have no issues.

Tamisha Richardson
3/23/2016

"Awesome!"

I did not feel pressured into buying a vehicle that I did not want or like. They worked with me until I was satisfied, I Dont think I'll ever buy from any other chevy dealership...Palm Chevy of OCALA rocks!!!

diesel44
3/23/2016

"Don't come here!"

I took my Corvette in for new tires and the rims cam back severely gouged. The dealership refused to replace them and insisted on refinishing them. I asked to speak to the GM in the hopes of obtaining some kind of extended warranty on the refinished rims and was politely told to " take the top off of that car and enjoy your vehicle." After driving a bit I noticed a vibration and am still waiting for the dealership to make it right. This process started on January 22nd and has not yet been resolved. Very disappointed as I am a Corvette enthusiast and take immaculate care of my vehicle. I would stay away from this dealership.

brittanie_marie
3/19/2016

"UHHHHMAZZZIINNNGGG!"

ChuckE greeted me right away upon my arrival. I was straight forward and brief about what I wanted and where I stood financially and credit wise. He directed me no where else and helped communicate with getting everything worked into my budget plan. The great sense of humor was a plus and made the time go by so much quicker. BEST sales and service experience I've had by far. I would refer anyone and everyone his way :) J D made it a breeze and was helpful in my process also.

Chuck Elder

Sheron Lewis-Lake
3/17/2016

"Pure Awesomeness"

I am most thankful for the professionalism of both Ed and Jeff. I came out with better results than expected. I would definitely do business with Palm Chevrolet again.

Maggie_maae
3/14/2016

"Really great "

Thomas Nelson was so helpful and super nice! Really took care of me making sure that I got the best and safest car that I possibly could have for my price range! Even filled the car up with gas before we drove it away! Extremely amazing service and I wouldn't want to buy a car from anywhere else

caroleribanic@rocketmail.com
3/06/2016

"Knowledgeable and informative"

Jonathan (J-Rod) was very helpful and informative during out time there. The purchase was easy and fairly quick. J-Rod was polite and honest with us. J D was helpful as well. I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends.

Reviews of J D Piatek