Palm Coast Ford

1150 Palm Coast Pkwy sw,
Palm Coast, Florida 32137
Palm Coast Ford Info
About Palm Coast Ford

Palm Coast Ford is your ONLY hometown dealer. We have a large selection of new, pre-owned and certified vehicles to choose from and dare you, the customer, to compare. With a commitment to customer service, we invite you to come in and experience the difference. Lifetime Oil Changes is only the beginning of the benefits you'll receive when you purchase your next vehicle from Palm Coast Ford.

About Palm Coast Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Oil Changes for Life!
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Benjamin Adams
8/17/2016

"did the right thing in the end "

I previously wrote a bad review for this dealer ship but after a cooling off period I am taking the time to write a more positive review. As a consumer or as a business we all want to be treated fairly especially when there is a lot of money on the table. Had an issue with an used 2012 truck day after I bought it, it did take 30 days to get the problem solved. During that time I did feel as if I was being blown off. The issues was that a sales manager that is no longer at that store failed to communicate thourghly to Paul Summa and staff about the issue. Paul and his staff got notice through the service manager John, the service manager went out of his way to let Paul know and both gave me a call. I admittedly was very anxious because I did not have a work vehicle for a month even though I was allowed use of a loaner vehicle. I was not in the mood to feel any perceived push back and probably did not give Paul and staff much slack being I was one week out from thirty days. By the end of the week Paul and his staff found a vehicle that was a real serious upgrade to my original purchase and at around the same cost. Thanks guys!

Ford Explorer lover
7/21/2016

"Stress free service"

Shawn Tamboia provided me with excellent stress free service. He came through with his promise of a fair deal with my trade in and placing me in a new car. Not only did I get a new car, I was able to upgrade my model with a modest increase payments. I would recommend meeting directly with Shawn if you are interested in a buying a new vehicle.

Happy Customer 37
7/18/2016

"Great Place to Shop for a New Car"

Shawn Tambioa was very helpful in showing us the new cars that we wanted to see. He was ready to help us when we spotted a platinum edition Expedition on the lot. We were not sure if we even wanted to buy a Ford that day, but were convinced once we test drove that beauty. Sean Peveler jumped through hoops getting the right color and 4x4 model that we wanted. We would go back to Plam Coast Ford and buy again in the future.

GoGators
7/17/2016

"Excellent Service"

Shawn was a delight. He was assigned to me when I came inquiring about a lease. Between him and the sales manager, they found something better than I though I could afford. If you need a Ford, see Shawn. You're not going to be disappointed.

Mustang083v
6/24/2016

"Overall GREAT"

Fiancee bought her dream car, family oriented, beautiful place. Friendly staff, far exceed our expectations. I will be buying my future cars for there!! Please go in and see for yourselves!

Josh York

timothyk2323
6/19/2016

"Beware of Promisary Notes!"

Life isn't monopoly but if you are in the mood to play go to Palm coast Ford. Only place that I have been too where my dealer comes out and says great news we got you approved for the car you want pending my approval to the conditions. 35 minutes later they send this big lug out to me and he says to me.....THIS DEAL AINT HAPPENING AFTER SEEING MY CAR PREPPED OUT THE FRONT WINDOW. Talk about playing with a mans emotions. BUYER BEWARE.....stay clear of these guys. On a good note they are corrupting a young pleasant guy in sales person RYAN PRATT. Ryan get out while you got a chance! These guys are unprofessional from their sales manager to their sales people! F++++++

ford jim843
6/04/2016

"Excellent Service at Palm Coast Ford"

Palm Coast Ford is the best Dealership around, the service personal (especially Chris Smith) are just great to work with. I would highly recommend Palm Coast Ford to my friends and anyone who asks where I got my car.

Morgan
5/31/2016

"Excellent custome service in a relaxed environment"

Our sales rep, Jeff Moore made purchasing a used car a pleasure! He was professional, not aggressive, and took care of all our needs and then some. We could definitely recommend this dealership and definitely will seek out Jeff for our next car!

carol228
5/25/2016

"CUSTOMER SERVICE"

AFTER MEETING WITH MR YORK, HE NEVER ADDRESS ANY ISSUE OF HIS TEAM'S POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. HE WILL NEED TO GET A COPY OF DALE CARNEGIE'S BOOK, HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE. HE IS AS UNPROFESSIONAL AS HIS MANAGER AND ASSOCIATES.

Charles
5/25/2016

"Friendly, courteous, no-pressure purchase."

I have been a long time customer of Palm Coast Ford on the service side and my experience has always been great. Now, I can echo that on the Sales side. I met with Derrick Coleman about a pre-owned vehicle with many features and requirements that, frankly, I didn't imagine that he could provide within my price range. Over a period of weeks Derrick stayed focused, and, sure enough he asked me to check out a vehicle he was sure I would want to see. Basically, he nailed it! From there the Sales process went smoothly. The staff worked with my wife and I to complete the transaction to everyone's satisfaction. Charles

Reviews of SEAN PEVELER