Palm Coast Ford

1150 Palm Coast Pkwy sw,
Palm Coast, Florida 32137
Palm Coast Ford Info
About Palm Coast Ford

Palm Coast Ford is your ONLY hometown dealer. We have a large selection of new, pre-owned and certified vehicles to choose from and dare you, the customer, to compare. With a commitment to customer service, we invite you to come in and experience the difference. Lifetime Oil Changes is only the beginning of the benefits you'll receive when you purchase your next vehicle from Palm Coast Ford.

About Palm Coast Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Oil Changes for Life!
  • Indoor Customer Parking
GKnight
2/02/2016

"Thank you!"

I want to begin by giving a huge THANK YOU to the team at Palm Coast ford. Kevin Tone in the service department has been exceptional from the first day that we started dealing with Palm Coast Ford. My wife and I purchased a 2012 Ford Focus from a dealer in Orlando where I work and have had nothing but problems with that car from day one. Kevin has gone above and beyond the call of duty even going as far as giving me his cell phone number which he did not have to do. When we finally got to the breaking point with the car I went in see what my options were and I was not happy. Kevin introduced me to one of the sales reps, Barry Clark who made the whole process of getting us into something better as seamless and painless as possible. When Life throws you a major curveball and you're forced to have to buy a car when that was not in the plan or the budget it's typically not a good experience. Barry knew what our situation was and did everything he could to help us resolve our problem. I am in sales myself and I didn't feel at all like I got "sold" or taken advantage of in anyway because we were in a tough situation or just so he could sell a car. I highly recommend the team at Palm Coast for but especially Kevin Tone and Barry Clark. Thanks guys for giving me the peace of mind to know that my wife and children are safe now in our 2015 Ford Fusion! Gene Knight Director of International and Domestic Sales Kellyco Metal Detectors 1085 Belle Ave. Winter Springs, Fl. 32708

Barry Clark

Lily
1/28/2016

"Very happy!"

Palm Coast Ford's business manager, Teri Robinson and representative, Chris Smith were absolutely wonderful in helping me buy a used car. It was my first time buying a vehicle and they couldn't have made the experience any easier. Best of all my Mazda 2 is great, so yes, I'm very happy. I highly recommend Palm Coast Ford dealership to anyone who's in the market for a new or used vehicle. They're friendly, professional, and are willing to help you get the car you need.

Geegee030
1/20/2016

"Good and Evil"

Started out with Garrett Tucker... Which I recommend not using... But the Ownership/ Management at this Dealership is awesome.. They came through with flying colors and made everything Garrett Tucker said he would do but did not.. I would Highly recommend Palm Coast Ford... Just don't use Garrett Tucker....

Melissa Baart
1/19/2016

"Very satisfied"

My husband and myself were very happy with palm coast ford...We were treated very well.The gentleman that took care of us there was very pleasent..we are very happy with this new car and also the way Palm Coast Ford treated both of us..When we got there the salesmen dont jump all over you like they do at other dealerships..The gentleman that help us was very nice and was very helpful...We both would recommend Palm Coast ford to our friends and family...Thank you Palm Coast Ford and also to our salesman Pete Seidel you did a fantastic job keep up the great work..

Pete Seidel

Jeremy
1/08/2016

" Very satisfied "

It's very nice there the salesman's are not pushy and you could look around and they're willing to help you what you're trying to figure out what you want

Happygirl
12/13/2015

"Got what we wanted for the price we wanted!!"

We love our new vehicle! I can honestly say... Garrett is a good guy and great at listening to his customers!! We were not sure what we wanted, but Garrett knew and after a test drive... We knew! As my husband said after speaking with Garrett on the phone... He's good at what he does... He said if we go there Garrett told me on the phone he knows we will be purchasing a vehicle! That is exactly what we did! They were also very patient with my kids running around their offices while we were signing... That meant a lot to us?? We will be back to purchase a vehicle for my husband soon and we will be calling Garrett??

khope0604
11/29/2015

"Best Service"

Kerry is the best, she always makes time for me. I don't know why her name is not listed under the service employee worked with tab, but somebody should fix that.

Kerry.

wannabe06
11/12/2015

"Nice car and pleasant salesman"

We had an enjoyable experience in shopping for our car. Car was immaculate and the salesman, Garrett Tucker was extremely helpful in an energetic but non pressured manner. He was extremely knowledgeable regarding the car even though it was not a Ford. He did not try to up-sell us anything we did not want, which we appreciated. We would highly recommend him for your anticipated car purchase.

joepoolguy
10/17/2015

"Great Service Department"

Our Diesel truck broke down on Wednesday evening when we got here for Bike Week. We contacted Palm Coast Ford service department. They helped us get the wrecker scheduled to tow our truck from our campground. I first talked to Kevin, then was taken care of by Karry. She let us know that the truck arrived with the wrecker and kept us informed about the problems with our truck and Expidited our repairs because we had to be back home from our bikeweek vacation on Tuesday. We are from Augusta Ga. Our truck was finished on Friday. What a Great Team at this Dealer. Thank you so much for everything!!!

Karry

PhilN
9/20/2015

"Quick, honest and painless "

Just purchased a 2015 f150 from Palm coast ford. Tried to purchase the same truck from a local dealership and it almost became a game so I inquired through the website and was contacted by Chris Smith. Told him the "best" offer from other dealer and he beat it. Literally drove down, walked in, signed papers and drove home. Good service, no games, easy process and would definitely recommend Chris to others looking to buy!

Reviews of GARRETT TUCKER