Palm Coast Ford

1150 Palm Coast Pkwy sw,
Palm Coast, Florida 32137
Palm Coast Ford Info
About Palm Coast Ford

Palm Coast Ford is your ONLY hometown dealer. We have a large selection of new, pre-owned and certified vehicles to choose from and dare you, the customer, to compare. With a commitment to customer service, we invite you to come in and experience the difference. Lifetime Oil Changes is only the beginning of the benefits you'll receive when you purchase your next vehicle from Palm Coast Ford.

About Palm Coast Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Oil Changes for Life!
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Bowman
3/27/2015

"Great service with Jeff Moore"

Bought a new Escape with all the bells and whistles and Jeff Moore was sooooo helpful. Spent lots of time with us showing how to operate all the new features. Said we could call him at anytime should we need more help. We really appreciated all the time he spent with us. Thank you, Jeff.

March 31, 2015

Glad to hear that you had such great service with Jeff! Thank you for the wonderful review and congrats on your new Escape! Toyota of Plano

Karen Williams
3/07/2015

"New car purchase"

I was actually looking at a used car but wasn't sure I wanted to buy right now. I love the car I had, but knew it was time to trade it in. Derrick helped me get something that I can afford and I got the 0 interest financing. It was a long day, but he got me in a great car. I'm going to enjoy the 2014 Focus.

March 09, 2015

Awesome! Glad Derrick was able to get you a great car, at an affordable price! Thank you for the review and congrats on your new Focus! Toyota of Plano

GARYR
2/24/2015

"Worst Dealership In Florida!!!!!!"

Came to Ford looking for a new Escape, First was ripped off on my trade, Second The prices in palm coast ford are unbelievable they have $2000 to $3000 over MSRP Prices, haven't seen it any where else but In PALM COAST FORD, Third i walked in the door and there was no sales person available , so i came up to the desk where managers sit and asked for assistance, and Andrew Combs was so rude to me and to the sales person he asked to help me, i would never deal with this dealership again just because of Andrew Combs, Overall experience was awful, NEVER AGAIN I AM COMING TO THIS DEALERSHIP, AND WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS FORD DEALERSHIP

February 27, 2015

At Palm Coast Ford it is our goal that every customer leave our dealership satisfied with their experience. We apologize if you feel as though you did not receive that positive experience we strive for. We have tried to look up your information in our customer database, and are having trouble finding your contact information. We would like to discuss your experience in further detail and come to a resolution that is satisfactory to you and ensures your happiness. Please contact us at 877-706-0147. Thank you, Palm Coast Ford.

Escape50
2/19/2015

"Purchase of new vehicle"

I recently traded in my previous vehicle for a 2015 Ford Escape. Best experience ever purchasing a vehicle. Everything was handled in a very efficient, professional manner. My Salesman, Jerry Martin, was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable, as well as the management staff, Andrew and BZ. I also had the pleasure of meeting with Scott in the Finance Dept., who was also very efficient and professional. It was a smooth, stress free transaction. I would highly recommend my family and friends to Palm Coast Ford and to Jerry Martin.

February 20, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review and for sharing your experience online! I'm happy to hear that you were so well taken care of. Congrats on your new Escape!

CClyde6000
2/16/2015

"Getting my Truck that "fixed" towed to Duval Ford"

I would like to say that this review has nothing to do with Palm Coast Fords Sales team. I was having trouble with my daughters 1999 Ford F-150 stalling while she was driving. I had a mechanic look at and he told me the issue was with the anti theft system that only a Ford dealer could repair. We then had her truck towed to Palm Coast ford. Rick our service advisor took the information from my wife and we were on our way. They called us the next day and said it was the battery which we authorized the repair and was told to pick it up. When my wife and daughter went to pick up the car it wouldn't start.(strike one) they took it back and called the next day to say they checked the ground wires to the PCM and that it started and they drove it and it was fine. I picked up the car and paid for the one hour of labor. So within a tenth of a mile driven the truck died while my daughter was driving. I contacted Palm Coast Ford and Rick let me know that we would have to have it towed back to them at my expense. I then spoke with one of the service managers Ken who had the truck towed back for free and told me he would get a rental car for my inconvenience. The next Rick then called me the next day to say the PCM was being looked a even though this issue was brought to his attention three days prior. He then told me they would be giving us a rental/loaner car that I would have to pay for it. Ken was kind enough to apologize that he had overstepped his authority. I am now having the trucked towed to Duval Ford in Jacksonville even though I live in Palm Coast because sometimes you just need to cut your losses when you know your not treated right. Duval Ford where I had it serviced before and Mullinax Ford where I bought have always treated me the right way. It is very sad I can't keep my business local. And I feel bad for the sales dept here where I will NEVER buy a vehicle.

Rick

February 24, 2015

our service director takes every customers complaint very seriously. The Service Team at palm coast ford works hard to satisfy each and every client. In reference to the 16 year old F-150 apparently not properly maintained was diagnosed by a Ford Master Certified Technician . Several attempts were made to satisfy this customer's needs in repairing their 99 F-150. Like any vehicle proper maintenance and repair have to be done consistently over the years. we're sorry for any inconvenience but have a long list of satisfied customers that would disagree with this review. Respectfully, John l'Heureux. Service Manager Palm Coast Ford

Jenniekepp44
11/03/2014

"My first car purchase"

We wanted finance a car for the first time ever. And everyone was so nice and helpful and really made the whole experience very stressfree. Juan, Charlie, and Scott get a big thumbs up from me for a wonderful car buying experiance. We will definately be using Palm coast Ford for all our car purchasing needs. And I would gladly recommend to anyone of my friends or family who are in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Juan Garces

November 04, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with everyone online! I'm happy to hear that your team such good care of you. Congrats on your new Ford!

ker7384
11/01/2014

"my purchase of my 2014 edge"

I bought 2014 edge my salesman was chris smith he realy went out of his way for me I got a good price on my trade and a great deal on my edge with everything I wanted in side and out if you are out for a new ford go to palm coast ford and ask for chris smith he will make all your car dreams come true a great salesman thanks again

November 04, 2014

So glad you had such a wonderful experience with Chris! Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone online. Congrats on your new Edge!

dealgone bad
9/09/2014

"car sales"

After they thanked me for serving my country and being a veteran..... they proceeded to give me the worst deal ever...this was the second car I was buying from them so much for customer loyalty..... the deal is so bad I tried to trade it in months later and they could not help me .... they just tried to get me for more money....

oroz3017
9/03/2014

"2013 Ford Escape issues"

I purchase my car last year and after 23000 i need new tires. From all the ford cars (8) this is the worst car I have purchased. I call Ford and they told that there is nothing they can do for me. Then after all the recalls that this car had I"m having more problems with the same thing (cooling system). Tomorrow I have to take my car again to the service department to see if they can fix it and spend over $500 to change the tires in a new car that only have 23000 miles. At this time I will not recommend any Ford to anyone and I will not buy any Ford cars again. Note: Even after all these issues I will like to thank Mr. Kevin Tone from the service department. He is always very helpful in any issues that I have with my car. He is always trying to help.

September 04, 2014

I apologize for the frustrating issues you are having with your Ford- that is not something we, as a Ford dealer, like to hear. Although your words do not shine a positive light on the Ford brand, we do appreciate the kind words regarding Kevin and our service department. We would love to do whatever we can to resolve your issues, and perhaps give you a more positive impression of the Ford brand. If there is anything else we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us any time. Thank you!

susanlip49
8/14/2014

"Dishonest, Unethical and Absolutely Horrible !!"

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE !!! DISHONEST & UNETHICAL !! 8/15/2014 Thank heaven I checked the reviews before I gave them any money. I spent four (4) days with e-mails and phone calls speaking with some internet sales manager named Sean Peveler. At first, to lure me in, he promised all kinds of discounts and lowest price guarantee. Despite my request for him to put it all in writing, he refused. As the lies and sales hype continued, he had other sales people work with me in a feeble attempt to muddy the factual waters. On the forth day I insisted that He put "The Deal" in writing and that is when he added $4,000.00 to the final price. I told him what he could do with his offer and I purchased my vehicle from another local dealership for what I was originally promised by Palm Coast Ford. Please Do Your Home Work and Say Away From These Charlatans.

Reviews of SCOTT ANDERSON