Palm Coast Ford

4.3

January 13, 2017

"Excellent experience "

- Birch

Our salesman Yuri was a pleasure to do business with. He made us feel very comfortable. I didn't feel any of the typical salesman pressure I have felt at other dealerships. I normally hate buying cars with a passion but this time it was actually nice. I also appreciated the fact his boss told us about another car with less mileage for the same price. We received a little bit more on our warranty that way. We will definitely be back for future purchases. Hopefully Yuri will still be there because we would love to go back and have him be our salesman again.

January 10, 2017

"Amazing Shopping Experience "

- DILuce

Yuri and Sean are good guys, both went the extra mile to get the deal done for a price I could afford. I told members of my family about the both of them and the dealership, they drove three hours to shop for a car there and they drove off the lot with a fully loaded Fusion for a great price. Keep up the good work guys!!!

January 03, 2017

"Excellent service from an Awesome Staff. "

- Spearfisher39

Arrived on New Year Day in the afternoon and was immediately greeted by Yuri Valson Sales Advisor. I came to the dealership knowing I was interested in a new Fusion. After we discussed different colors and packages available Yuri and I proceeded to test drive the Fusion. The car really appealed to me so we went in to talk about a deal. I came in pre approved with an extremely low rate but Ford Credit got me 0%. Yes 0%. There was no pressure it was a no brainer! After putting the deal together which I was very satisfied with I was introduced to Sean in Finance and he made me feel at ease while signing the deal. I would also like to recognize Patrick as he was also very professional and knowledgeable with the process of car buying. I can't say enough good things about all the professionals that were involved in my deal. 5 stars to everybody at the dealership that night!!

New 2017 Ford Escape