Palm Coast Ford

1150 Palm Coast Pkwy sw,
Palm Coast, Florida 32137
Palm Coast Ford Info
About Palm Coast Ford

Palm Coast Ford is your ONLY hometown dealer. We have a large selection of new, pre-owned and certified vehicles to choose from and dare you, the customer, to compare. With a commitment to customer service, we invite you to come in and experience the difference. Lifetime Oil Changes is only the beginning of the benefits you'll receive when you purchase your next vehicle from Palm Coast Ford.

About Palm Coast Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Oil Changes for Life!
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Charles
5/25/2016

"Friendly, courteous, no-pressure purchase."

I have been a long time customer of Palm Coast Ford on the service side and my experience has always been great. Now, I can echo that on the Sales side. I met with Derrick Coleman about a pre-owned vehicle with many features and requirements that, frankly, I didn't imagine that he could provide within my price range. Over a period of weeks Derrick stayed focused, and, sure enough he asked me to check out a vehicle he was sure I would want to see. Basically, he nailed it! From there the Sales process went smoothly. The staff worked with my wife and I to complete the transaction to everyone's satisfaction. Charles

Cruz
4/21/2016

"Bad dudes"

Treated me bad from start to finish. I was going to buy f-150 crew cab cash but cash is obviously not king here. I do not recommend period!

Rich
4/17/2016

"Ford Escape"

Thank you Chris and John for help me get a brand new Ford Escape. Chris have outstanding customer service and was very easy to deal with.

Nicholeb
4/14/2016

"Great experience from beginning to end! "

Everything from finding the car I wanted to getting the deal done was a great experience. Even after I made the purchase my experience with the team there has been amazing, whether I have a question or bringing my car in for a free oil change. Yes, free!!

zoomie
3/28/2016

"Easiest buying experience ever"

I dealt with Garrett Tucker in purchasing my vehicle, and it was a most pleasant experience. Garrett was professional, knowledgeable and courteous - traits not usually found at vehicle dealerships.

I also was contacted by Patrick

AshleyRose
3/03/2016

"Stress free :)"

I'm so glad I came here for my first choice! Pete Seidel was such awesome guy! & also a HUGE thank you to Andrew & Paul as well. It was stress free, hassle free, no pressure not even the littlest bit! I was so overwhelmed as a first time car buyer, but they made this such an easy experience and I couldn't be happier with my new car for my little baby girl and I. :) Thank you Palm Coast Ford!!!

Pete Seidel

Clif Messom & Teri gautney
2/22/2016

"Best experience ever!!!!"

Palm Coast Ford is awesome!! i chose them because of all the good things Ive heard from friends. I am so glad we went there. everyone is so friendly and helpful. My sales person Garrett Tucker was the best. he went above the bar to help me get into a new car.I would recommend Palm Coast Ford and Garrett to anyone who is looking for an automobile. I would also like to shout out to my girl Teri. She is super awesome as well, and since she and Garrett are a team,( The A-Team) you will be very well taken care of.

safetyguy62
2/19/2016

"Yet again great service"

The wife bought a 2015 Triple Yellow w/black stripes Mustang. Brought it in for the application of Zylene and a little darker tint. On time and as promised. I also had a slight vibration in my Black 2015 Mustang. They took it back to the shop, removed all the wheels and reset all the balances. Vibration gone. What else can I say except that is what we have grown to expect after our ninth car from Palm Coast Ford. Thank you Bill & Dee Butler

GKnight
2/02/2016

"Thank you!"

I want to begin by giving a huge THANK YOU to the team at Palm Coast ford. Kevin Tone in the service department has been exceptional from the first day that we started dealing with Palm Coast Ford. My wife and I purchased a 2012 Ford Focus from a dealer in Orlando where I work and have had nothing but problems with that car from day one. Kevin has gone above and beyond the call of duty even going as far as giving me his cell phone number which he did not have to do. When we finally got to the breaking point with the car I went in see what my options were and I was not happy. Kevin introduced me to one of the sales reps, Barry Clark who made the whole process of getting us into something better as seamless and painless as possible. When Life throws you a major curveball and you're forced to have to buy a car when that was not in the plan or the budget it's typically not a good experience. Barry knew what our situation was and did everything he could to help us resolve our problem. I am in sales myself and I didn't feel at all like I got "sold" or taken advantage of in anyway because we were in a tough situation or just so he could sell a car. I highly recommend the team at Palm Coast for but especially Kevin Tone and Barry Clark. Thanks guys for giving me the peace of mind to know that my wife and children are safe now in our 2015 Ford Fusion! Gene Knight Director of International and Domestic Sales Kellyco Metal Detectors 1085 Belle Ave. Winter Springs, Fl. 32708

Barry Clark

Lily
1/28/2016

"Very happy!"

Palm Coast Ford's business manager, Teri Robinson and representative, Chris Smith were absolutely wonderful in helping me buy a used car. It was my first time buying a vehicle and they couldn't have made the experience any easier. Best of all my Mazda 2 is great, so yes, I'm very happy. I highly recommend Palm Coast Ford dealership to anyone who's in the market for a new or used vehicle. They're friendly, professional, and are willing to help you get the car you need.

Reviews of SCOTT ANDERSON