Palm Coast Ford

4.4

April 17, 2017

"Pretty Doggone Satisfied!"

- slady2Kdiva

Loved my experience with PATIENT and SWEET Ryan Pratt! He really understood what I needed so that's why he left and returned with Chris Smith! The both of them together made the deal happen! Professional at all times and most of all made the numbers work with a little charm humor and dancing! Lol! Love that Dynamic Dual! I'm excited and filling Blessed! Also an Extra Big thanks to Derrick Coleman for helping me out with making the choice of dealership. I was scared at first but it turned out to be All Good! #TwoThumbsUp

March 23, 2017

"Worst dealer of my life "

- Cbrboy

This was my absolute worst car buying experience ever. If it was not for the price of the vehicle that o found there used I would have walked away. I went in with approval for an auto loan already and then they ran my credit even after I told them not to and I have now received 5 letter from different auto loans asking if I was still interest. The process of buying the car took roughly 8hrs and then I had to go back to have a part removed that was promised to be removed and that process took 5 hrs and the full job was not completed. They are the worst dealer I could have ever found. I will never go back there and will not recommend this dealer to anyone.

March 11, 2017

"New Car Purchase"

- Deb123

Shawn Tamboia was couteous, patient, and understood our needs. We had an overall very good experience with Shawn and would ask for him directly when purchasing another vehicle in the future.

New 2017 Ford Fusion