Palm Coast Ford

FINANCE

July 06, 2017

"Serviced my vehicle"

- Tina and Ryan

Tina the young lady who helped me with my service, was just a very polite and very kind person. I got excellent service 👌😊 I would recommend Palm Coast Ford to everyone 😊

Ryan Pratt
Other Employees : Tina is a wonderful and very nice person, she had answered all my questions as I asked 👍👌

July 03, 2017

"Palm Coast Ford is dishonest"

- MaryL1124

I bought 3 trucks from PCF but the last one WAS the last one. Service dept is a joke. Because of them dropping the ball on me twice, Iv spent a lot of money else where. When I called to complain I received "the blame game". Iv never gotten a call back from Don, which is a big disappointment. I wont be back! So I received a text this morning 7/3/2017 informing me Don would not be participating in a resolution on my issue. The issue being PCF checked off each time my son was in the that the brakes were fine, however they were not and I ended up paying 822.00 to another shop to fix them. In all fairness I felt half the responsibility was PCF and half was my sons. So I requested 411 (even dropped it to 300) and PCF refused. My suggestion to Don York is to study the book of James in the bible. Don York claims the name of Jesus when the feet of the one who brought him the good news is around, but when she is not, it is difficult to see the fruit of the Spirit in Don. Gods word tell us "if we are not hot or cold He will spit us out of His mouth", Meaning Don, you cant play your fake game of being Christian at one time and worldly at another. I now will decide if to get my Attorney involved so that he can contact Gib Dannehower and Ford Corp, either way I will go even higher and petition my Lord, for one will be judged for wronging brothers and sisters in Christ by 10 fold. Vengeance is the Lords.

JOHN L'HEUREUX
DON YORK

June 17, 2017

"Fast and professional service for my cars."

- RCF

For an 80 year old "FORD" man who has visited many Ford and Lincoln/Mercury service departments I prefer this one for service on my cars. I visit the Palm Coast area many times in the year to visit family and I prefer to bring my Lincoln and Mercury here to have my work done. The friendliness of the complete service staff front and back end is very hard to find today. The mechanics are very well trained and managed which is the professionalism that the "FORD MOTOR COMPANY" produces and demands. The service manager is exceptionally helpful on getting the very unusual problems determined and repaired. Once I had a window that was not working, would not go down, Mr. L'Heureux listened to the motor run determined the problem and without any tools fixed it in a minute. Then he told me to operate the electric windows at least once a month to keep them freed up, GREAT SERVICE all the time.

KEVIN TONE