Palm Coast Ford

1150 Palm Coast Pkwy sw,
Palm Coast, Florida 32137
Palm Coast Ford Info
About Palm Coast Ford

Palm Coast Ford is your ONLY hometown dealer. We have a large selection of new, pre-owned and certified vehicles to choose from and dare you, the customer, to compare. With a commitment to customer service, we invite you to come in and experience the difference. Lifetime Oil Changes is only the beginning of the benefits you'll receive when you purchase your next vehicle from Palm Coast Ford.

About Palm Coast Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Oil Changes for Life!
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Escape
6/06/2015

"The Best Dealership, I have Ever Dealt with. "

My first feeling was negative, But boy was I wrong, I was Greeted with a warm hand shake and a friendly smile, Which turned out to be the best salesman I have ever, and I mean ever dealt with.. MR>Shelden Wishnia ,He did not push you a more expensive package or car. I told Him What I wanted, I told him, what price range I could afford, They were so willing to work with you in any way they could to make me happy .And believe me, when I say, I was tough to deal with !! . I did my research, knew other dealers prices, came informed. . First Id like to say, My thanks to my salesman SHELDON WISHNIA . The finance correspondent was , Scott Anderson, he was fast , accurate, and so sure my loan would work. Great service, Thanks Scott. ok, ill let you know how my service goes, because you know once your out the door? So next review coming up. Thanks you , palm Coast Ford, Mrs. Diana Barry .

Shelden Wishnia

June 08, 2015

Mrs. Barry, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with everyone online! We're happy to hear that you were so well taken care of, and had a wonderful purchase experience with us. Congrats on your new vehicle!

dissapointed
5/13/2015

"Bad Business"

Sold me a 2011 F-150 Ecoboost that has a horrible shake at idle. I didn't notice it during our test drive as we stopped only briefly and I was trading in an Escape so I thought a little more of a shake was normal a the time. After noticing how severe the shake gets, I immediately took it back to the dealership that is over a half hour away. They agreed the shake was not normal and tried to fix it. First they replaced the spark plugs. You may want to note that they put in a cracked spark plug so the truck was extremely unsafe for me to drive... they then towed it back to their dealership after it gave out on me. After that was fixed, the shake was still there so I took it back for service, they tried again to fix the problem but were unable too and then started to tell me that it was not fixable. It was within thirty days of my purchase, the truck being in their service bay for most of that time, and I tried to purchase a different vehicle. They offered me $8,000 less as trade-in value for this truck I purchased less than a month ago. I've been back to this dealership many times getting things fixed. I'm not happy with the vehicle and they would do nothing to get me into something I am happy and feel safe driving. The sales agent at one point told me "they wouldn't be able to sell my truck with the shake it has." My question to them is still... "then why would you sell it to me if you knew it was bad?" It's been almost a year and I still hate coming to a stop in my truck... You think that they would feel bad about taking someone's hard earned money and try to work with them. I don't want a free vehicle I just want one that's worth the money I'm paying.

May 28, 2015

At Palm Coast Ford we strive for superior customer service, and it is our goal that every customer leave our dealership satisfied with their experience. We apologize if you feel as though you did not receive the positive experience we always strive for. It is our understanding that you brought your x-150 into our service department several times for the issues you mentioned. Our certified service team, as well as a Ford Engineer, rigorously inspected your truck and were not able to find any issues. We then tried to work out a solution, but couldn’t come to an agreement that ensured your satisfaction. If you would like to discuss this matter further and try to come to a satisfactory resolution, please contact us at 386-447-3380. Thank you, Palm Coast Ford

Roushguy
4/17/2015

"Better get a written Purchase and Sales Agreement up front"

We tried to buy a car from these guys and they love to play games. Before you give them a dime make sure they have the car in stock and a signed Purchase and Sales agreement. I tried to by a 2014 Shelby from them a year ago and they could never locate it after taking a deposit and we ended up buying from Gainesville Ford. So I thought Palm Coast Ford is local and have free oil changes and powertrain warranty for life so I thought maybe it was a one time problem so we tried to buy a 2015 GT from them. Without getting into to much detail all I can say is beware. There are much better dealers to work with. And the car we thought we bought was traded to another dealer and they never located a like car even though they had a deposit from us. Then they found an alternate car with different options and paint color which was disappointing but we reluctantly moved ahead. And that deal fell through because they tried to force us to finance through them at 3 points higher then we could get at another bank and they refused to honor the sales managers signature waiving that requirement. They do not do what they say even if you get signatures! And like my 2014 Shelby we went to another stand up dealer to buy the 2015 GT..

May 04, 2015

At Palm Coast Ford it is our goal that every customer leave our dealership satisfied with their experience. We apologize if you feel as though you did not receive the positive experience we strive for. It is our understanding that you came to us looking for a 2015 Mustang GT in a particular color, and with specific packages/options. We wanted to find you the exact vehicle you were shopping for, however, we did not have one in stock at our dealership. Therefore we contacted several dealerships in surrounding areas, and on separate occasions we thought we had found the vehicle you wanted at a different dealership in which we could make a trade agreement with. But, after coming to a verbal agreement with the other dealerships thinking that we would soon be receiving the Mustang GT you were looking for, to our disappointment, the deals kept falling through. Even though we agreed with these other dealerships over the phone, it is ultimately out of our control whether they want to give us the vehicle or not- as they can decide that they would rather sell the vehicle themselves, than trade with us. We truly wanted to find you the EXACT vehicle you were looking for, and were very disappointed that we could never get the deal completed with the other dealers. Although you ended up buying the vehicle from a different dealership, we wish you all the best and hope you're enjoying your new Mustang. Thank you, Palm Coast Ford

Craig
4/03/2015

"Great service!"

Very responsive. No trying to push added service on you. Was busy but fast and efficient! Used to go to Tuffy for oil changes and simple stuff. No more. Will take all my cars here. Kevin was excellent!

April 06, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to working with you again!

Bowman
3/27/2015

"Great service with Jeff Moore"

Bought a new Escape with all the bells and whistles and Jeff Moore was sooooo helpful. Spent lots of time with us showing how to operate all the new features. Said we could call him at anytime should we need more help. We really appreciated all the time he spent with us. Thank you, Jeff.

March 31, 2015

Glad to hear that you had such great service with Jeff! Thank you for the wonderful review and congrats on your new Escape! Toyota of Plano

Karen Williams
3/07/2015

"New car purchase"

I was actually looking at a used car but wasn't sure I wanted to buy right now. I love the car I had, but knew it was time to trade it in. Derrick helped me get something that I can afford and I got the 0 interest financing. It was a long day, but he got me in a great car. I'm going to enjoy the 2014 Focus.

March 09, 2015

Awesome! Glad Derrick was able to get you a great car, at an affordable price! Thank you for the review and congrats on your new Focus! Toyota of Plano

GARYR
2/24/2015

"Worst Dealership In Florida!!!!!!"

Came to Ford looking for a new Escape, First was ripped off on my trade, Second The prices in palm coast ford are unbelievable they have $2000 to $3000 over MSRP Prices, haven't seen it any where else but In PALM COAST FORD, Third i walked in the door and there was no sales person available , so i came up to the desk where managers sit and asked for assistance, and Andrew Combs was so rude to me and to the sales person he asked to help me, i would never deal with this dealership again just because of Andrew Combs, Overall experience was awful, NEVER AGAIN I AM COMING TO THIS DEALERSHIP, AND WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS FORD DEALERSHIP

February 27, 2015

At Palm Coast Ford it is our goal that every customer leave our dealership satisfied with their experience. We apologize if you feel as though you did not receive that positive experience we strive for. We have tried to look up your information in our customer database, and are having trouble finding your contact information. We would like to discuss your experience in further detail and come to a resolution that is satisfactory to you and ensures your happiness. Please contact us at 877-706-0147. Thank you, Palm Coast Ford.

Escape50
2/19/2015

"Purchase of new vehicle"

I recently traded in my previous vehicle for a 2015 Ford Escape. Best experience ever purchasing a vehicle. Everything was handled in a very efficient, professional manner. My Salesman, Jerry Martin, was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable, as well as the management staff, Andrew and BZ. I also had the pleasure of meeting with Scott in the Finance Dept., who was also very efficient and professional. It was a smooth, stress free transaction. I would highly recommend my family and friends to Palm Coast Ford and to Jerry Martin.

February 20, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review and for sharing your experience online! I'm happy to hear that you were so well taken care of. Congrats on your new Escape!

CClyde6000
2/16/2015

"Getting my Truck that "fixed" towed to Duval Ford"

I would like to say that this review has nothing to do with Palm Coast Fords Sales team. I was having trouble with my daughters 1999 Ford F-150 stalling while she was driving. I had a mechanic look at and he told me the issue was with the anti theft system that only a Ford dealer could repair. We then had her truck towed to Palm Coast ford. Rick our service advisor took the information from my wife and we were on our way. They called us the next day and said it was the battery which we authorized the repair and was told to pick it up. When my wife and daughter went to pick up the car it wouldn't start.(strike one) they took it back and called the next day to say they checked the ground wires to the PCM and that it started and they drove it and it was fine. I picked up the car and paid for the one hour of labor. So within a tenth of a mile driven the truck died while my daughter was driving. I contacted Palm Coast Ford and Rick let me know that we would have to have it towed back to them at my expense. I then spoke with one of the service managers Ken who had the truck towed back for free and told me he would get a rental car for my inconvenience. The next Rick then called me the next day to say the PCM was being looked a even though this issue was brought to his attention three days prior. He then told me they would be giving us a rental/loaner car that I would have to pay for it. Ken was kind enough to apologize that he had overstepped his authority. I am now having the trucked towed to Duval Ford in Jacksonville even though I live in Palm Coast because sometimes you just need to cut your losses when you know your not treated right. Duval Ford where I had it serviced before and Mullinax Ford where I bought have always treated me the right way. It is very sad I can't keep my business local. And I feel bad for the sales dept here where I will NEVER buy a vehicle.

Rick

February 24, 2015

our service director takes every customers complaint very seriously. The Service Team at palm coast ford works hard to satisfy each and every client. In reference to the 16 year old F-150 apparently not properly maintained was diagnosed by a Ford Master Certified Technician . Several attempts were made to satisfy this customer's needs in repairing their 99 F-150. Like any vehicle proper maintenance and repair have to be done consistently over the years. we're sorry for any inconvenience but have a long list of satisfied customers that would disagree with this review. Respectfully, John l'Heureux. Service Manager Palm Coast Ford

Jenniekepp44
11/03/2014

"My first car purchase"

We wanted finance a car for the first time ever. And everyone was so nice and helpful and really made the whole experience very stressfree. Juan, Charlie, and Scott get a big thumbs up from me for a wonderful car buying experiance. We will definately be using Palm coast Ford for all our car purchasing needs. And I would gladly recommend to anyone of my friends or family who are in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Juan Garces

November 04, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with everyone online! I'm happy to hear that your team such good care of you. Congrats on your new Ford!

Reviews of SCOTT ANDERSON