Palm Coast Ford

1150 Palm Coast Pkwy sw,
Palm Coast, Florida 32137
Palm Coast Ford Info
About Palm Coast Ford

Palm Coast Ford is your ONLY hometown dealer. We have a large selection of new, pre-owned and certified vehicles to choose from and dare you, the customer, to compare. With a commitment to customer service, we invite you to come in and experience the difference. Lifetime Oil Changes is only the beginning of the benefits you'll receive when you purchase your next vehicle from Palm Coast Ford.

About Palm Coast Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Oil Changes for Life!
  • Indoor Customer Parking
CalandraGrant
9/23/2016

"The BEST customer service in town!!!!"

First off, Shawn Ryan and Paul are the greatest! They were patience, caring and wanted to be the best help they can be. If I could give them more stars I would. From the beginning of my transaction to the end I was shown nothing but great customer service. My credit score was not the greatest but I left leaving the dealership with a new car. Ryan Pratt was my first contact and I could not ask for better treatment, assistance, and guidance when I first started. Shawn Tamboia took his time to show me some cars and was overall a huge help! He was knowledgeable, responsive, and focus, which was reassuring. Paul made the impossible possible, he made the completion of required paperwork a painless and efficient experience. He was prepared and highly knowledgeable. I was very impressed with all of your team including those I met and those who assisted me at different points in the process. When it came time to do financing paperwork that's when I got nervous, but Scott was very helpful and literally it was an easy transaction. I am looking forward to many years with Ford and using your service department to keep it in great condition. Thank you for giving me a chance to drive a new Ford Fusion. Please feel free to share this with others and I wish you and the team the best of luck moving forward I know I will be a satisfied with my Fusion. Sincerely, Calandra G.

alvaj719
9/14/2016

"Stress free experience, friendly staff and great popcorn!!"

I never thought I would be in the market for a Ford Explorer but after having test driven one I knew I had to get one. Shawn Tamboia was very accommodating and made my experience stress free and I never felt rushed into making a purchase. I wanted to buy but realized that leasing was a better option so we made a deal and I took home my first Ford Explorer that very same day. I recommend Palm Coast Ford to anyone in the market for a pleasant car buying experience.

Theresa R Kirk
9/09/2016

"They jacked up price on trade-in then "

Did not do my research on these people.And they ripped me off.STAY AWAY! I paid $2000.00 more than what the car is worth!

Benjamin Adams
8/17/2016

"did the right thing in the end "

I previously wrote a bad review for this dealer ship but after a cooling off period I am taking the time to write a more positive review. As a consumer or as a business we all want to be treated fairly especially when there is a lot of money on the table. Had an issue with an used 2012 truck day after I bought it, it did take 30 days to get the problem solved. During that time I did feel as if I was being blown off. The issues was that a sales manager that is no longer at that store failed to communicate thourghly to Paul Summa and staff about the issue. Paul and his staff got notice through the service manager John, the service manager went out of his way to let Paul know and both gave me a call. I admittedly was very anxious because I did not have a work vehicle for a month even though I was allowed use of a loaner vehicle. I was not in the mood to feel any perceived push back and probably did not give Paul and staff much slack being I was one week out from thirty days. By the end of the week Paul and his staff found a vehicle that was a real serious upgrade to my original purchase and at around the same cost. Thanks guys!

Ford Explorer lover
7/21/2016

"Stress free service"

Shawn Tamboia provided me with excellent stress free service. He came through with his promise of a fair deal with my trade in and placing me in a new car. Not only did I get a new car, I was able to upgrade my model with a modest increase payments. I would recommend meeting directly with Shawn if you are interested in a buying a new vehicle.

Happy Customer 37
7/18/2016

"Great Place to Shop for a New Car"

Shawn Tambioa was very helpful in showing us the new cars that we wanted to see. He was ready to help us when we spotted a platinum edition Expedition on the lot. We were not sure if we even wanted to buy a Ford that day, but were convinced once we test drove that beauty. Sean Peveler jumped through hoops getting the right color and 4x4 model that we wanted. We would go back to Plam Coast Ford and buy again in the future.

GoGators
7/17/2016

"Excellent Service"

Shawn was a delight. He was assigned to me when I came inquiring about a lease. Between him and the sales manager, they found something better than I though I could afford. If you need a Ford, see Shawn. You're not going to be disappointed.

Mustang083v
6/24/2016

"Overall GREAT"

Fiancee bought her dream car, family oriented, beautiful place. Friendly staff, far exceed our expectations. I will be buying my future cars for there!! Please go in and see for yourselves!

Josh York

timothyk2323
6/19/2016

"Beware of Promisary Notes!"

Life isn't monopoly but if you are in the mood to play go to Palm coast Ford. Only place that I have been too where my dealer comes out and says great news we got you approved for the car you want pending my approval to the conditions. 35 minutes later they send this big lug out to me and he says to me.....THIS DEAL AINT HAPPENING AFTER SEEING MY CAR PREPPED OUT THE FRONT WINDOW. Talk about playing with a mans emotions. BUYER BEWARE.....stay clear of these guys. On a good note they are corrupting a young pleasant guy in sales person RYAN PRATT. Ryan get out while you got a chance! These guys are unprofessional from their sales manager to their sales people! F++++++

ford jim843
6/04/2016

"Excellent Service at Palm Coast Ford"

Palm Coast Ford is the best Dealership around, the service personal (especially Chris Smith) are just great to work with. I would highly recommend Palm Coast Ford to my friends and anyone who asks where I got my car.

Reviews of Shawn Tamboia