Palm Coast Ford

Good

Palm Coast Ford

Palm Coast Ford Info
About Palm Coast Ford

Palm Coast Ford is your ONLY hometown dealer. We have a large selection of new, pre-owned and certified vehicles to choose from and dare you, the customer, to compare. With a commitment to customer service, we invite you to come in and experience the difference. Lifetime Oil Changes is only the beginning of the benefits you'll receive when you purchase your next vehicle from Palm Coast Ford.

About Palm Coast Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Oil Changes for Life!
  • Indoor Customer Parking

"My first car purchase"

We wanted finance a car for the first time ever. And everyone was so nice and helpful and really made the whole experience very stressfree. Juan, Charlie, and Scott get a big thumbs up from me for a wonderful car buying experiance. We will definately be using Palm coast Ford for all our car purchasing needs. And I would gladly recommend to anyone of my friends or family who are in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Juan Garces

November 04, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with everyone online! I'm happy to hear that your team such good care of you. Congrats on your new Ford!

"my purchase of my 2014 edge"

I bought 2014 edge my salesman was chris smith he realy went out of his way for me I got a good price on my trade and a great deal on my edge with everything I wanted in side and out if you are out for a new ford go to palm coast ford and ask for chris smith he will make all your car dreams come true a great salesman thanks again

November 04, 2014

So glad you had such a wonderful experience with Chris! Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone online. Congrats on your new Edge!

"car sales"

After they thanked me for serving my country and being a veteran..... they proceeded to give me the worst deal ever...this was the second car I was buying from them so much for customer loyalty..... the deal is so bad I tried to trade it in months later and they could not help me .... they just tried to get me for more money....

"2013 Ford Escape issues"

I purchase my car last year and after 23000 i need new tires. From all the ford cars (8) this is the worst car I have purchased. I call Ford and they told that there is nothing they can do for me. Then after all the recalls that this car had I"m having more problems with the same thing (cooling system). Tomorrow I have to take my car again to the service department to see if they can fix it and spend over $500 to change the tires in a new car that only have 23000 miles. At this time I will not recommend any Ford to anyone and I will not buy any Ford cars again. Note: Even after all these issues I will like to thank Mr. Kevin Tone from the service department. He is always very helpful in any issues that I have with my car. He is always trying to help.

September 04, 2014

I apologize for the frustrating issues you are having with your Ford- that is not something we, as a Ford dealer, like to hear. Although your words do not shine a positive light on the Ford brand, we do appreciate the kind words regarding Kevin and our service department. We would love to do whatever we can to resolve your issues, and perhaps give you a more positive impression of the Ford brand. If there is anything else we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us any time. Thank you!

"Dishonest, Unethical and Absolutely Horrible !!"

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE !!! DISHONEST & UNETHICAL !! 8/15/2014 Thank heaven I checked the reviews before I gave them any money. I spent four (4) days with e-mails and phone calls speaking with some internet sales manager named Sean Peveler. At first, to lure me in, he promised all kinds of discounts and lowest price guarantee. Despite my request for him to put it all in writing, he refused. As the lies and sales hype continued, he had other sales people work with me in a feeble attempt to muddy the factual waters. On the forth day I insisted that He put "The Deal" in writing and that is when he added $4,000.00 to the final price. I told him what he could do with his offer and I purchased my vehicle from another local dealership for what I was originally promised by Palm Coast Ford. Please Do Your Home Work and Say Away From These Charlatans.

"Putting out the fires"

Had a problem with Quick lane service i had received. I called John, explained the problem and he me return the truck then placed on of his top Diesel Techs for a full look over the F-250, and even had it detailed..Now thats what i call service.

John L'heureux

August 06, 2014

I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience with our Quick Lane Service Department; we strive for great customer service all of the time. I am, however, happy to hear that John was able to turn everything around take care of your F-250. Thank you for the review and for sharing your experience with us!

"In and out in less than 1 hour, They dont mess around !!!"

I have purchased several cars from Palm Coast Ford and frankly wouldn't shop anywhere else! I support local economy and they are my hometown dealer. They helped me get my credit repaired and back in business. I have sent many friends to work with them, and they all have had pleasant experiences If you want to be treated like a customer and not just a number, head to Palm Coast Ford and tell them I sent you, you will not be disappointed . Thomas Hickey-Palm Coast Florida

July 23, 2014

Thomas, thank you so much for your loyalty over the years and for your kind words regarding our team at Palm Coast Ford. I'm so happy to hear that you have enjoyed every vehicle purchase you have made with us! Congrats on your newest vehicle!

"Oil Rigs Serviced there ????"

I called to see if they could do an oil change. Yes. Not busy so come by. Got there 6 mins later. Drove in. Stopped. Got out. Stood there. Four employees (plus others back and forth to booths)...per their shirts..stood in booths or about and not one said HELLO, can we help you....so after standing a while....Jacki came out went the OTHER way, spoke to a young lady, came to booth and STILL not a word to me. Another car came up in other isle, LADY got out, WHALA!! a gal went running to assist her. Finally I got pissed, walked over to Jacki and told her I had just called about an oil change. She took my name...thats it. Went inside.. WAITED OVER an HOUR. For an OIL CHANGE at a dealership NOT BUSY???? Car came out, friend and I went to get in and OH MY GOD...the drivers door threshold was slathered, for lack of a better word, in a muddy oily wet looking mess, like a rig operator hand had just come in out of the field and wiped his feet on my door sill. Front to back of door panel, NOT JUST A SMEAR people!!! PLUS door rest was blackened as well. HOLLERED JACKI!! She came over, I asked her WHAT IN THE #$%%^& is THIS MESS? She said...OH HON thats just wear and tear. SAY WHAT? Oily black mud on my cars threshold is "wear and tear?" Do I look stupid ???? Bought car few months earlier, detailed it myself week and a half earlier and door looked like it was the day I bought it. I showed her the door sill. Bring it back next week and we will detail it. HUH???? Next Week? I am to ride around with this crap on my door sill and door rest for a week until they can get to it to clean something that NEVER should have been put in and or on my car to begin with? Not even an offer of a rag or towel to clean it or do it themselves? I couldnt believe the nonchalant attitude when I drove up....except it seems if I was a woman I would have someone run right over to me....and take the info as to what I wanted done. But to bring my new Prius out, covered in an oily crap on the threshold and door rest and then say ITS WEAR AND TEAR??! Insulting!! I will NOT take the car there to be "detailed" nor an oil change nor anything else. Their service sucked worse than a 25 year old Hoover!! PLUS, when I left, I saw the "Maintainence needed" sign was still on. They hadnt even reset the dang oil change notice monitor. SO I had to turn around and show them...only to be drove back into garage....again to fix THAT! Piss poor service. DEPLORABLE TO SAY the least. Previous experience was looking to trade. Long story short...they kidnapped my keys and I had to ge UGLY and DEMAND my keys back that NO ONE seem to know where or who had them....I know that trick...wont ever give my keys up UNTIL the numbers have been crunched. Period

Jacki and man who brought my car out to me....

July 16, 2014

Our team at Palm Coast Ford always strives to give every customer the best experience possible, and I would like to apologize if you feel as though you did not receive that positive experience. We do not want anyone to leave our dealership believing we have not made every effort to earn his or her business. Even though your comments did not shine a positive light, it is helpful to us in finding out where some of our weaknesses are- whether in our personnel or our processes. I would love to resolve this issue in a manner that is satisfactory to you, please contact me at 877-706-0153 at your earliest convenience so we can discuss your poor experience in more detail. Thank you, Paul

"Outstanding Service Tech."

Kevin Tone has been outstanding not only is he friendly he knows how to treat the customer with respect and knowledge. He's a keeper!

Kevin Tone

June 24, 2014

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us online. We are pleased Kevin was able to offer you an enjoyable purchase experience. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

"Do not buy a Ford from these fast talking slick sales people"

I thought that we agreed to a price for my trade in, but, I was not told the truth that the trade in price included all the cash back incentives. If they told me this I would never have traded my truck in. Do not buy from Palm Coast Ford

Reviews of CHRIS SMITH