Palmen Motors

Palmen Motors
Call
Palmen Motors Info
About Palmen Motors

Welcome to Palmen Palmen is proud to serve our customers around the Kenosha area and worldwide as your certified dealer. At Palmen we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including the quick lube and car wash center. Palmen, your certified dealer, serving the Kenosha area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Palmen.

About Palmen Motors

"Been bought a couple cars from this dealership in the..."

Been bought a couple cars from this dealership in the past. Couldn't ask for anything better. Great customer service! Will definitely recommend this dealership to others! Extremely happy with my purchase!

"Peyton Lee read me and took me to just the car I wanted. ..."

Peyton Lee read me and took me to just the car I wanted. He sized me up fairly quickly. Mr Lee followed up with me and made it extremely convenient for me to purchase this car. It was followed up with the service department to tweak some questions I had. This car had a lot a technical stuff that I was not used to and Peyton made me so comfortable with the challenge. I'm so glad he did because I love my choice. All the personnel were very friendly and helpful. Thanks, especially to Peyton and Chris in the service department.

peyton lee

"Bob did an amazing job of getting me and my wife into a..."

Bob did an amazing job of getting me and my wife into a Jeep that we love, for a price we can afford...Thanks Bob!

"Dealing with Bob at Palmen Motors in Kenosha was a..."

Dealing with Bob at Palmen Motors in Kenosha was a painless trip. Bob had the car i asked for ready when i showed up , paper work was ready, car was ready I was ready , All total my family and myself have 15 to 20 cars from Bob, if he wasn`t doing his job we wouldn`t be back there anymore Thanks BOB!!

Bob Pisciotti

"Bob is not only a wonderful person but also a terrific..."

Bob is not only a wonderful person but also a terrific sales person. He’s helpful. He cares. He can be trusted. It's always a pleasant experience dealing with Bob when we are looking for a new car. He goes out of his way to help you.

"Mark was extremely friendly and helpful with my new car..."

Mark was extremely friendly and helpful with my new car purchase. Paperwork was pain free. Mark had my car ready for me to pick up as promised.

"After arriving we were greeted by Peyton who was very..."

After arriving we were greeted by Peyton who was very professional. We told him what it was we were looking for and he took us straight to what we wanted and we were sold! He was great to work with and I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone in the future. Their customer service was way above the rest of the dealerships that we shopped at!

"I got my jeep today. The service at Palmen motors kenosha..."

I got my jeep today. The service at Palmen motors kenosha was phenomenal. All of the questions i asked were answered kindly and quickly. I felt like i could ask them anything about my car and they would know the exact answer.

"I have purchased cars from both Ted and Shawn in the past..."

I have purchased cars from both Ted and Shawn in the past .They are both knowledgeable about the products they sell and upfront and honest with you.Shawn is not only a good salesperson but has become a good friend over the years.Ted closed the deal on my trade in seconds and got me good financing. Palmen has put together a good team to work with.They don't pressure you and are not pushy . My wife loves her new Jeep Grand Cherokee.I will be going back for my next car .It was a stressless and enjoyable experience !

"I had a pleasant experience at Palmen. The Salesman kept..."

I had a pleasant experience at Palmen. The Salesman kept working with me until an agreement was reached. I guess that's why I kept going back. I felt that he really wanted to find the right car for me. He listened to all of my concerns about buying a new car. I was skeptical about purchasing a brand new Jeep, but after a few days I felt that I had made the right decision. The salesman was very supportive.

Brian Ambrogio