Palmen Motors

Kenosha, Wisconsin 53142
Palmen Motors Info

vanagan
8/19/2013

"Have been shopping for a new Chrysler Town & Country..."

Have been shopping for a new Chrysler Town & Country for several months. Just stopped into Palmen Motors to look and ended up buying a new Town & Country from James Powell. Because the color we wanted was not on their lot, Mark Jensen searched until he found one that met our requirements. However, those requirements changed as there wasn't a vehicle within 250 miles that had the interior and exterior colors we wanted as well as the options. Very satisfied with the deal we made and will return when we need another new vehicle.

James Powell

umblebee
7/06/2013

"Started out looking for a pre-owned truck but Niko..."

Started out looking for a pre-owned truck but Niko Giannakakis and Mark Jensen showed us how affordable a new RAM truck would be instead. Cannot describe how happy we are with our entire experience at the Palmen Motors dealership. There's nothing to dread about going, they make it comfortable, quick and EASY!! No haggling... that alone tells you how upfront they are. We will be back for our future vehicles, too. Thank you Niko and Mark!

Niko Giannakakis

tomerickson
7/01/2013

"i want to thank bob for everything you did for me. bob is..."

i want to thank bob for everything you did for me. bob is one salesman that is honest and true to his word when you work with him. from start to finish he works with you one on one. so if you want a great price and a great deal, go to palmen motors in kenosha! and for someone who really cares about your automotive needs please ask for, bob pisciotti!! thanks again bob!

14ciccoc
6/28/2013

"Excellent! From start to end Palmen motors provided a..."

Excellent! From start to end Palmen motors provided a wonderful experience for me and my son. Salesman Mark Jensen was punctual and very knowledgeable. He made sure everything was squared away and we knew what we were doing before we left the lot. If I ever need to buy another jeep then this is the place! Honestly if you're interested in a vehicle Palmen Motors is the place to go. Ask for Mark Jensen and you won't be sorry!

looneytunes82js
6/27/2013

"We were very satisfied with our experience at Palmen..."

We were very satisfied with our experience at Palmen Motors. Jeff was very professional and never did we feel as if he was trying to take advantage of us. He followed our exact needs/wants when it came to finding us a vehicle. We are very impressed with Palmen...we have purchased from them in the past & will definitely be back in the future.

Jeff Haines

csturino1
6/26/2013

"My overall experience was wonderful. Frank Chiappetta was..."

My overall experience was wonderful. Frank Chiappetta was helpful, knowledgeable, and honest. He went that extra mile and now a days you do not see that very often. I will be back again and will ask for Frank as my salesman. Thank You Frank Chiappetta for a JOB WELL DONE. Sincerely, Nancy Pillizzi and Chris Sturino

Frank Chiappetta

raepez34
6/20/2013

"I am the proud owner of a handsome, sparkling white,..."

I am the proud owner of a handsome, sparkling white, like-new 2008 Dodge Ram, thanks to Mr. Bob Pisciotti who made every effort to locate a suitable vehicle and facilitate my purchase in an expedient and friendly manner. With great patience and good humor, he confidently answered my many, and sometimes redundant, questions regarding the vehicle or the paperwork involved. This is the big white truck that I've wanted for myself for years! I appreciate Bob Pisciotti and I think salespeople like him are a credit to Palmen Motors. I will definitely recommend both to anyone who is looking to buy a 'ride' for themselves! Appreciatively, Rachel E. Pezanoski

keelyguzman
6/15/2013

"Been bought a couple cars from this dealership in the..."

Been bought a couple cars from this dealership in the past. Couldn't ask for anything better. Great customer service! Will definitely recommend this dealership to others! Extremely happy with my purchase!

Shawn Haas

sunkist2
6/12/2013

"Peyton Lee read me and took me to just the car I wanted. ..."

Peyton Lee read me and took me to just the car I wanted. He sized me up fairly quickly. Mr Lee followed up with me and made it extremely convenient for me to purchase this car. It was followed up with the service department to tweak some questions I had. This car had a lot a technical stuff that I was not used to and Peyton made me so comfortable with the challenge. I'm so glad he did because I love my choice. All the personnel were very friendly and helpful. Thanks, especially to Peyton and Chris in the service department.

Peyton Lee
peyton lee

davidaiello
6/09/2013

"Bob did an amazing job of getting me and my wife into a..."

Bob did an amazing job of getting me and my wife into a Jeep that we love, for a price we can afford...Thanks Bob!