Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

David Keller, Service Manager, Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

David Keller

Service Manager

July 20, 2017

"Great cars great deals and great people "

- ACasey69er

I gave this rating because my salesman Kurt Taylor is the best and even helped me strap down my car onto my trailer that guy is awesome👍🏼

July 13, 2017

"Wonderful Experience!"

- dhtippens

We had the pleasure of working with Kurt Taylor on the purchase of a used SUV for our family. It was one of the best buying experiences we have received at a dealership. We were in/out from start to finish in very little time. Kurt was attentive, polite, and professional, as well as knowledgeable about the product he was selling. We definitely recommend doing business with Palmer Dodge and Kurt Taylor!

July 11, 2017

"Return Customer"

- Ginny17

A year ago we worked with Kurt Taylor when purchasing our Dodge Ram truck from Palmer Dodge Jeep. This year when we decided to buy a Wrangler Unlimited, we knew to ask for Kurt again. It was a pleasure dealing with Kurt. He was very helpful and patient. He offered suggestions without pressure. We've recommended Kurt and Palmer Dodge Jeep to several people since purchasing our cars. I'm sure we'll be returning customers again in the future.

Photos