Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Chip Buddin

June 09, 2017

"Misrepresentation"

- Rock Chalk

When purchasing a new truck, I included 'Ram' side rails as a part of the deal. That is a $675 value. The salesman told me they were out of stock and the service department would call me in three days when a shipment arrived to come back and install them. It wasn't convenient but I agreed. No calls ever came. It took 5 calls to the salesman to get a response, which was nothing but excuses and that the service center would call me in a matter of minutes. No call ever came. After another 5 calls to get the salesman, I was pawned off to an aftermarket supplier and given $200 rails. Palmer never refunded the difference. Calls to the sales manager and VP of sales were only met with silence. They are unresponsive and uncaring once you complete the sale. I will never do business here again.

Jody Cruce
Other Employees : James Miller, Jody Cruse

June 01, 2017

"Great, Fast, Service"

- Terry56

Great experience, swift service. Friendly sales staff. Sharp finance guy! Kurt was a great guy and salesman!! The car was well detailed when delivered. I had a time restraint and you guys kept my visit within the time aloted

Kurt Taylor

May 16, 2017

"Went to look and test drive.....drove away in a gorgeous car"

- Holitzner2

Excellent selection brought us in to look and test drive the new Pacifica's. Kurt Taylor was amazing...showing us every detail without being pushy or trying to persuade us. We ended up leaving in a gorgeous car with an OUTSTANDING deal. He even showed us the service department and wiped the outside of the car after its detailing to make everything just perfect. Austin Hall in Finance went above and beyond to make every detail comfortable and clear. Most professional and excellent quality I have ever encountered in a dealership. Well worth the hour drive and I will continue to drive there for the service because of the quality of service!

David Keller