Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Call
Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram has been in business for over 19 years. We recently acquired the Chrysler Jeep franchise and can now fully service all your Chrysler brand needs. We are a family owned business that operates out of one store in Roswell, Ga. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service. We are one of the top sellers of Vipers and other SRT vehicles in the country and are well versed in all makes and models. Thank you for taking your time to read about us and hope that we can better serve you.

About Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Eric James
10/08/2014

"Great experience at Palmer Jeep"

Tony White was our salesman. He did a great job. Very courteous. Understood the process and explained all the workings of the Jeep during the test drive. Positive experience.

Tony White

byaussy
10/07/2014

"Great Price, Professional Friendly Staff, Attention to Detai"

Thanks Palmer, and Thanks Tony White! I recently purchased my second vehicle from Palmer. My experience the first time around was fantastic, and this time was no different. Not only does this dealership have great prices, but they are professional, friendly and helpful. Particularly my sales associate (Tony White). Tony treated me the way a customer should be treated, with respect and courtesy. His attention to detail ensured that everything was perfect with the car and with the deal. I've bought a few cars in my time, and I always dread the run-around and high-pressure tactics that seem to be the norm, but Tony and everyone at Palmer have been a pleasant departure from the norm. Thank you for a fantastic buying experience!

Tony White

FSA
10/03/2014

"1st Time Customer at Palmer"

Worked with DJ, great job on his part, informative and professional. The whole staff made the buying experience what it should be. Would defiantly recommend Palmer to family and friends.

DK Wilks

Casey Brown
10/03/2014

"sales"

I didnt buy a jeep but i must say my sales guy chris buser did a fabulous job working with me! He was very informative and out going sales rep! He was very professionalI would highly recommend Palmer Jeep and Dodge in Roswell!

chris buser

framer45
9/10/2014

"cannot trust this dealership if buying new"

salesperson was nice and professional. this is where it stops. test drove a new Cherokee latitude and had discussed price and personal financing which was well understood in advance and agreed upon with the salesperson. next day I go to finalize and pay and am presented with the final price , taxes, fees and trade in. again , all to our satisfaction and ready to finalize. on a whim I politely asked what their rates wouldl be compared to what my bank quoted me for the loan and they said "yes" , " give us the chance to see if we can beat your banks rate" and they did come up with a more favorable rate. I still decided to go through my own bank . this is where their attitude changed. new person walks in and say's we will have to add another $1000.00 if you do not finance through the dealership. they were not very friendly anymore and my salesperson had disappeared. bait and switch, smoke and mirrors, call it what you will. we said " give back my keys to my trade in " and we walked.

brad

Carguy1111
5/19/2014

"Sean was very nice to work with; dealership is dishonest"

Went to look at a used car advertised for $15,995. Sean met me in the lot, was very nice. Car was a nice recent trade - it had not been detailed but was very clean. Although I wanted to pay cash, I was told I had to finance in order to get the advertised price. The price was acceptable and typical of dealer retail in the books, so I asked Sean to itemize the total, get me an APR and we'd close the deal on Saturday. A day later I was told that the advertised price was a "mistake" and it was really thousands more, but the sales manager would honor the price. So then they proceeded to add on a $599 "doc fee". I asked what this was for since it only takes 15 minutes to file the forms. I was told this was for dealer prep, gas, etc. I replied that none of this had been done to the car, and I didn't want it done. I offered to pay $100 for filing the documents but any more than that would require an itemized list. Then I was told that the doc fee was non-negotiable. They also added a $160 charge for "electronic registration". Since the $39 charge for the title transfer/tags was already on the list, I asked about this charge which typically costs the dealer $10-$15. I offered to pay it if I was given the itemized charges from the DMV. Again, no negotiation. Palmer also required me to finance in order to get the advertised price. The new Georgia Ad Velorum tax law gives dealers that finance 1/3 of the new tax kicked back to them. So if Palmer finances, they charge 6.75% but the actual tax they pay is 4.25%. That's another ~$400 more profit. My experience with Sean was great. My experience with Palmer Dodge was terrible - whoever was making the policy decisions on my deal was completely dishonest. I walked away from the deal and I will not visit them again. It appears that some Georgia dealers have made a habit of screwing unsuspecting buyers with a huge "doc fee". Buyers should be aware that this and other bogus fees are added to the total at closing, and these fees should be challenged as they are nothing more than dishonest profit by an unscrupulous dealership.

Sean

kb94596
2/19/2014

"Did a lot of research on the internet before visiting. ..."

Did a lot of research on the internet before visiting. Palmer had great prices advertised. Met with Joe McDonald and he made this a completely straight forward deal. No games, no regrets. Joe even found an additional discount that Palmer was able to extend due to my employer partnership. Dustin in the business office was also completely straight forward and honest. Both guys are very thorough and I'd highly recommend them. Check out the Palmer website. The prices they post are amazing and are valid. Completely transparent process.

Joe McDonald

TLE68
2/14/2014

"We purchased a Chrysler Town & Country and Mike..."

We purchased a Chrysler Town & Country and Mike Gebhardt did an outstanding job taking care of us as a customer and working with us through the process. I would recommend asking for Mike when you visit this dealership.

Mike Gebhardt

majm
2/06/2014

"On a whim, my husband and I stopped in at Palmer Dodge..."

On a whim, my husband and I stopped in at Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep to browse used Jeep Wranglers. We were approached by a salesman, Sean O'Grady, who was not only a wealth of information, but very earnest and eager to help us in anyway possible. We instantly had confidence in Sean. We have bought a lot of cars over the years and I can honestly say Sean went the extra mile to ensure we were satisfied customers. (we ended up buying a new Wrangler/Sahara and love it!) His knowledge of cars/trucks/jeeps far exceeds any salesperson we have ever dealt with in the past, I have already recommended his services to a family member who may be in the market for a new jeep. I have passed this dealership many times before and never gave it any thought. I will certainly recommend them solely based on our recent experience. I am sure other salespeople at PDCJ are very good, but we give Sean O'Grady excellent marks. Thanks for all of your help and guidance!

Sean O'Grady

Scootertruck123
1/02/2014

"Mike was very nice to work with as was the buying..."

Mike was very nice to work with as was the buying process. The problems arose when I drove the 2008 Ford F150 Limited home and had it checked out by a Ford Dealership the very next week. The A/C ground faulted and had to be rewired so I asked the mechanic to do a thorough inspection of the truck. The tires on the truck were mismatched and had significant uneven tread-wear which is a big deal on an AWD vehicle. This caused the AWD to overcompensate/kick-in because it thought the truck was slipping which could cause premature transmission problems. This was known once the tires were rotated, so I had to buy 4 new tires as well. The brake fluid was low, the windshield washer fluid was empty, and the brake pads were measured at 1-2mm, they were essentially metal on metal. This could have been disastrous if I had needed to slam on the brakes. So I had the front brake pads replaced as well. I contacted Mike to let him know that I don't believe Palmer Dodge's Service Dept. ever did a maintenance inspection/service on the vehicle because if they did the normal maintenance stuff above, except the A/C, would have been caught and should have been corrected before being placed on the lot. He agreed and upon checking with the owner said "the Owner said to make it right what the truck had cost me." Well, after way too many phone calls and countless service receipts emailed between myself and Mike, the end result is nothing. Since buying this truck I have also now replaced the alternator, the wire connection from alternator to battery, the battery twice, a steering joint on the front left tire, and now I need to have the steering wheel cruise control switch fixed. The deal making was a good experience, but the trustworthiness and the "doing the right thing for the customer" from the dealership, is very disheartening. So yes, signing the "as is" statement is exactly what might should cause the next buyer a moment to stop and due his/her due diligence in regards to the service records of a used vehicle from here. Don't just ask, "Has this been thru your service dept.?"

Mike Gebhardt