Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Internet Sales

August 16, 2017

"2011 Wrangler "

- Wrangler /Steve

Kurt Taylor turned my quick information gathering stop on what my old Wrangler may be worth into a driving away in a greatly ugraded and amazing looking newer one within a couple hours . Kurt was very reasonable, knowledgeble an straight forward & made the trade in deal look good enough that it made no sense to wait . Within minutes I had a good finance rate , and Nick, Luke & Will came out to help switch my hardtop onto the new Jeep. Thanks Kurt , a nice no pressure & pleasant experience !!

Kurt Taylor , Nick,Luke,Will

August 12, 2017

"Kurt Taylor was outstanding!"

- Jeepguy2017

My experience with Palmer Jeep, and Kurt Taylor in particular, was awesome. Kurt is both extremely knowledgeable and extremely honest. He steered me away from some bad ideas I had and gave me great advice on assembling the exact Jeep I wanted. No pressure and complete transparency. I would highly recommend Kurt and Palmer Jeep!

Kurt Taylor

August 07, 2017

"Kurt Taylor is an asset to dealership.kurt"

- Bobtyree

Kurt Taylor is a very knowledgeable car guy, seemingly honest, personable and straightforward. I enjoyed dealing with him and even though I did not buy the car I was looking at....Kurt did all that I could ask of him. He represents Palmer Dodge very well.

Kurt Taylor