Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

11460 Alpharetta Hwy,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram has been in business for over 19 years. We recently acquired the Chrysler Jeep franchise and can now fully service all your Chrysler brand needs. We are a family owned business that operates out of one store in Roswell, Ga. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service. We are one of the top sellers of Vipers and other SRT vehicles in the country and are well versed in all makes and models. Thank you for taking your time to read about us and hope that we can better serve you.

About Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

AtlantaEvans
8/22/2016

"New Truck"

Excellent service, they had me in and out, and gave me a great deal. You couldn't ask for more. I strongly recommend Palmer Dodge to anyone buying a new or used vehicle.

Ben Lively

Johnny Bogle
8/16/2016

"personable and experts made process painless"

James Akin and Eric Palmer are quite the team. Between them, they were able to answer all my questions, made me feel good about the purchase, and had me out really fast. This is the way car buying should be !

James Akin and Eric Palmer

David D
8/01/2016

"Great buying experience!! "

If you're looking for a new car, truck, or jeep ask for Jim Miller. He's the guy to see if you want the best price. No one in Georgia even came close. He's knowledgeable, honest and straight up. You'll be glad you did!

Jim Miller

SJ
7/26/2016

"Professional and helpful "

Just what you want from a car buying experience. Professional, helpful and responsive without being pushy. Steve did a great job working with my wife and me. .

Steve Fleming

Callie
7/26/2016

"My experience"

Both of the gentlemen that worked with me did an awesome job. They worked hard to get me where I feel comfortable with the payment. The made the process quick and easy. Thanks

Ben lively & Eric palmer

White jeep woman
7/25/2016

"Wife's Jeep Wrangler "

Awesome sales rep Ben lively has always done me right three cars in a year from him . I would have to say that's pretty damn good I would say

Ben lively

Mrphelan23
6/30/2016

"Great great experience "

Kurt was fantastic and helped us get through the process as painless as possible. Would definitely recommend any of my friends to go back to him. Hopeful to do business with him again in the future

Kurt Taylor

Buddy4
6/29/2016

"Great experience . Wonderful customer service"

Had a great car buying experience! Would highly recommend. Sales was very attentive, friendly, and knowledgable. Employees went out of there way to make the experience great. We took out small kids with us which was a challenge but the staff was super accommodating and made sure the family was taken care of while we shopped for our vehicle and finalized the purchase.

Dustin , Eric Palmer , and mike

Jeep102
6/29/2016

"1 out of 5 stars. Please shop elsewhere."

Purchased a car from this dealership and it has been in the service center since I purchased it. The service center is horrible. You don't know how long your car will be in the shop, how much it will cost, and will not be offered a rental or loaner car. The staff here will most likely refer to you as the "annoying customer" because you have to contact them numerous times to figure out what the heck is going on. I would not bring my vehicle here for service. They are extremely quick to get your money but after that you are screwed!

Service Staff

Taylor H.
6/24/2016

"Incredible Experience All Around! "

Palmer DCJR has the most knowledgeable and incredible staff around, and the best prices by far! Thanks to Dustin Hursh, I was able to get the Jeep I've been dreaming of for ages for an awesome price! Everyone at Palmer truly goes over and above- especially Dustin! It was a great experience; I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Dustin Hursh