Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Mike Gebhardt, Internet Sales, Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Mike Gebhardt

Internet Sales

January 15, 2017

"So helpful and kind!!! "

- SarahB

I loved the experience I had with this dealership. I am a 23 year old recent college grad and this is my first major purchase and I could not be any happier. Dustin was so very kind and amazingly knowledgeable and helpful in my pursuit of my new car (2012 Nissan Rouge SL). He made the whole experience as easy and painless as possible with my circumstances and worked very hard to do everything possible to get me in the car with the best payments and APR. I would most definetly recommend this dealer and make sure to ask for Dustin! As far as financing goes, Austin helped me out and was very helpful and quick as well!

December 23, 2016

"Great Experience "

- Palmer123

Just bought my third Jeep from Palmer DCJR in Roswell and had another great experience. Dustin Hursh was a very helpful sales rep and I would ask for him if you go!

November 21, 2016

"These people are not honest or trustworthy"

- Clark

Ok, here's what happened. Went to the dealer on Saturday afternoon to look at a used truck. Had called early and spoke to the used car manager (Jay) who said the truck was available and they were flexible on price. Went to the dealer, test drove the truck and made an offer to buy. The salesman (Dustin) came back with a poor counter offer, which I countered again. Sales person suggested that he will talk to manager first thing Sunday am and call me around 11:00 with a price. No call came so I called Dustin around noon to discuss price. He said that they had a lot of money in the truck from trade in and gave me the best they could do for price. I agreed on their price and asked Dustin to write it up and I will be up there in an hour or 2 to pay for the vehicle once my wife can take me there. I called an hour and 15 minutes later as we were leaving for the dealership. Dustin advises me that they sold the truck to someone else who just showed up, even after we had agreed on price. I was told "he was there" and "I wasn't", despite the fact I agreed to their price and was on my way to get the truck. I would have expected a call from the manager to confirm my desire to buy the truck before they sold it to someone else. I was told I would receive a call from the manager to explain, but have heard nothing. These folks are unbelievable. They could careless what had just happened and showed little regard for the agreement we had struck. I will never do business with these folks again and hope that other shoppers take their business elsewhere as these people certainly could care less.

Photos