Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Todd Blackstone

Nick Barron, Sales Manager, Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Nick Barron

March 10, 2017

"James Akins is the man!!"

- J5atl

I purchased a vehicle from Palmer Dodge back in may 2016 but an accident involving a teen driver totaled my vehicle just a few months later. I had such a good experience with James Akins and the rest of the Palmer team that I knew that's where I wanted to purchase a replacement vehicle. I contacted James and let him know about the situation. He immediately exspessed how he was sorry that happened his disbelief in the situation. I let him know that I saw another vehicle online that I was interested in and he immediately when to confirm that the vehicle was there and had it pulled up front waiting on me to come check it out. The car was priced higher than what I wanted to and he went to work for me to get the best deal possible, even at his own exspense (I think he received a bit of a tongue lashing for all that he was doing on my behalf). He got the deal done!! Because of my tight schedule we were able to transfer a majority of the info over the phone so when I came in the process would be quick and easy. And that's exactly what it was. I couldn't be happier with my new car or the service that I receive by James Akins and the rest of the Palmer team.

March 09, 2017

"Go see Kurt Taylor for top notch sales experience!"

- Fennigans

Go see Kurt Taylor for top notch sales experience! Kurt really cares about making sure his customer is comfortable and has a wealth of product knowledge.

March 08, 2017

"Great Experience Working with James Akins"

- JeepKeith

James Akins did an excellent job of communicating with me and following up with what we agreed too. He knew the product he was selling very well. He offered me a fair traded in value for my vehicle. I am very happy with my Jeep and the whole experience of working with James.

Photos