Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

11460 Alpharetta Hwy,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram has been in business for over 19 years. We recently acquired the Chrysler Jeep franchise and can now fully service all your Chrysler brand needs. We are a family owned business that operates out of one store in Roswell, Ga. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service. We are one of the top sellers of Vipers and other SRT vehicles in the country and are well versed in all makes and models. Thank you for taking your time to read about us and hope that we can better serve you.

About Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

JeepGirl
2/06/2016

"New Wrangler"

I have never seen so many Wranglers in my life. There must have been 100 or more wranglers. Great selection better pricing and my saleperson was very polite.

Robby888
1/31/2016

"Buying a used Jeep"

Great selection of Jeeps. Sales reps and all other employees were very informative. Good warranty options. Would definitely recommend this dealership to friends or family

Ben

i love cars
1/13/2016

"Great experience"

I had an awesome experience with Ben Lively and Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Ben was very helpful and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend this dealer.

Ben Lively

EricSmiths
8/26/2015

"Very bad experience selling my car"

I was trying to sell my car and have it appraised. The experience on the phone was already a bad sign, but was much worse when I got there. The sales consultants were quite arrogant with me and my family. I am never coming back there.

Jay Starks

6/28/2015

"Poor poor service "

I talk to the service department guy about my car and the problem I was having with it. He told me it would take at least 3 day to fix. Because they have to take part out and send it of to be fixed. So I dropped car off on th 20th. Called to pic up car on the 26th. Car wasn't ready. Go pick it and they tell me I have to leave car so they can take part out to send off. That's why I left it there for a week. The only thing they done was diagnostic test. Which it didn't need because it all ready been done. And they didn't put my center console back together. A left oil on steering wheel which gotten on my pants. Poor service .

Jamal I think

Yellow charger
4/15/2015

"Parts"

I buy a electrical part and they sold me the wrong one I try to take back they don't accept electrical parts back. I have to keep it and I get the part in advance and cheaper.

Person on parts service

Eric James
10/08/2014

"Great experience at Palmer Jeep"

Tony White was our salesman. He did a great job. Very courteous. Understood the process and explained all the workings of the Jeep during the test drive. Positive experience.

Tony White

byaussy
10/07/2014

"Great Price, Professional Friendly Staff, Attention to Detai"

Thanks Palmer, and Thanks Tony White! I recently purchased my second vehicle from Palmer. My experience the first time around was fantastic, and this time was no different. Not only does this dealership have great prices, but they are professional, friendly and helpful. Particularly my sales associate (Tony White). Tony treated me the way a customer should be treated, with respect and courtesy. His attention to detail ensured that everything was perfect with the car and with the deal. I've bought a few cars in my time, and I always dread the run-around and high-pressure tactics that seem to be the norm, but Tony and everyone at Palmer have been a pleasant departure from the norm. Thank you for a fantastic buying experience!

Tony White

FSA
10/03/2014

"1st Time Customer at Palmer"

Worked with DJ, great job on his part, informative and professional. The whole staff made the buying experience what it should be. Would defiantly recommend Palmer to family and friends.

DK Wilks

Casey Brown
10/03/2014

"sales"

I didnt buy a jeep but i must say my sales guy chris buser did a fabulous job working with me! He was very informative and out going sales rep! He was very professionalI would highly recommend Palmer Jeep and Dodge in Roswell!

chris buser