Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Mike Gebhardt, Internet Sales, Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Mike Gebhardt

Internet Sales

May 16, 2017

"Went to look and test drive.....drove away in a gorgeous car"

- Holitzner2

Excellent selection brought us in to look and test drive the new Pacifica's. Kurt Taylor was amazing...showing us every detail without being pushy or trying to persuade us. We ended up leaving in a gorgeous car with an OUTSTANDING deal. He even showed us the service department and wiped the outside of the car after its detailing to make everything just perfect. Austin Hall in Finance went above and beyond to make every detail comfortable and clear. Most professional and excellent quality I have ever encountered in a dealership. Well worth the hour drive and I will continue to drive there for the service because of the quality of service!

David Keller

May 15, 2017

"Great Service"

- roedar

Neil in the service department is GREAT!!!!! Made my experience with my JEEP a great one... Had a issue with the check engine light and truck cut off on me while driving. Neil fixed the issu within a hour after I was told it may be the next day before they could get to it. Before this day my experience with a dealership was not so great I would recommend this service department to all my friendsand family. Thanks Neil.

Neil

May 06, 2017

"New lease - Jeep Wrangler"

- PeteSchloss13

Kurt - our sales rep - was awesome. He walked us through multiple options and made recommendations on what best suited our needs. The best vehicle lease experience! Will be a return customer! Thanks Kurt!

Kurt Taylor