Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

David Keller, Service Manager, Palmer Dodge Chrysler Jeep

David Keller

Service Manager

September 17, 2017

"Great vehicle purchase experience"

- lsp408

i bought a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sports from Palmer today. Sales Specialist Kurt Taylor was very knowledgeable and helpful. A straight shooter dealer with lots of in stock vehicles and definitely the best deal I have found (drove 2 hours each way to get to the dealer since my local dealers don't discount Wrangler like Palmer does) I highly recommend this dealer for your next vehicle purchase and ask for Kurt Taylor to help you.

Kurt Taylor

September 13, 2017

"Always satisfied with every purchase"

- Karen Rackel

My two adult children, my husband and I have purchased at least 5 vehicles over many years from Palmer Dodge in Roswell, Ga. We have never been disappointed with the Maintenance/Service, Online and On-Site Sales Persons, Customer Service Reps, or the vehicles. I am totally surprised at the negative reviews, as we have always been treated fairly, with courtesy, respect, and have never had anything to complain about. We purchased a vehicle from Palmer Dodge as recently as July 2017 and are extremely happy with the sale, service and reps. We want to mention how wonderful it was to work with Mike Gebhardt Internet Manager. If we should decide to purchase a vehicle in the future, we will definitely be coming back to Palmer Dodge!

Mike Gebhardt

September 13, 2017

"Laid back no pressure"

- Cards

Kurt was easy to work with. Felt like hanging out with friend. I just told him what i was looking for and he found it for me.

Kurt Taylor