Palmetto57 Volkswagen

Palmetto57 Volkswagen Info

Schumacher Volkswagen

Schumacher Volkswagen

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Yesterday I went to have my 10,000 miles service. My service Advisor was Moe Diaz. Two days before I called for an appointment and it was set for 10.00 am When they checked my appointment it was't in the computer, The person in charge call Moe and explained to him the situation. and mentioned my last name and instantly Moe said my first name. For me it was impressive. How he can remember my first name if we spoke for less than a minute two days before ? The complete service was done on time and for my surprise they already washed my car. Great experience. I hope to see you for my 20,000 miles service, Thanks a lot.

"Outstanding customer service"

Moe Diaz does an amazing job at accommodating customer's needs. I have taken my 2013 VW CC for service and he took care of everything.. I will be taking my car back for service again. It is always pleasant for a customer to feel completely taken care of and Moe indeed did a phenomenal job. Thank you Palmetto57!

"Amazing Service!!! "

Really nice waiting area. I took my VW 2013 for service. Moe Diaz is very professional and explains everything in detail. I will take my car to Palmetto 57th to get serviced again.

"Dealership Nightmare"

Unfortunately my story is very long, but I really need to make it clear to everyone that this VW dealer is not one to trust AT ALL. Save yourself a huge headache/nightmare. Just a small summary of the unfortunate event that happened at this dealer one year ago and still has not been resolved: I went into the dealer with my dad ready to trade in my VW GLI for another used car, we agreed on the trade in value, the used car purchase and got the contract and everything done, gave $2,000 cash for the down payment to Edgar the finance manager, got the keys to the car and left happy. A few days later I went into the dealer to get a few things I was promised was going to get done to my new car (the CC), while waiting, one of the sales man came to me saying that we hadn't given the $2,000 down payment and that I wouldn't get my car back from service till I paid the $2,000. Obviously, in shock I could not understand what could have possibly happened with the $2,000 cash my father and I had already given Edgar, the finance manager. The car contract clearly states that $2,000 cash was given, signed at the bottom by both my father and Edgar (finance manager) and still they deny that the money was given. Not only does the contract state the $2,000 cash but why in the world would I have gotten the keys to the car and was able to leave the dealer to my home without paying the down payment? Or is this something they do often to other people who may be willing to say OK, here's the down payment and the poor people are paying twice. I don't understand....but not willing to pay another $2,000 for absolutely no reason, I had to request my trade in car back because now I was left with no car! The car was no longer at the dealer, they had apparently sent it to a car auction or something, so I waited until the car got there, once it got there wow another surprise, cracked front grill/bumper on my car and one headlight not working at all!!!! So not only did this dealer steal $2,000 cash but also returned my trade in car with damages that were not there before. I still cannot believe such a big dealer would do all of this, have no control over $2,000 cash and not be responsive to their customers at all. Complete nightmare, LESSONS LEARNED: NEVER give cash, NEVER go back to any dealer associated with VW 57, ASK FOR ANY AND EVERY TYPE OF RECEIPTS POSSIBLE, GIVE DOWN PAYMENTS WITH CHECKS WHICH ARE EASY TO TRACK IN ORDER TO AVOID THESE DISASTERS.

"Satisfied Customer !!!!"

I took my car in for service this week, as soon as I got there everyone in the service dept. was very nice and helpful Rolando's costumer services was excellent.. I ended up getting a new 2014 Jetta .. The services and attention was great! Everyone was very nice and helpful.. They made it feel like if we where at home being extra friendly with there good customer service. I am very happy with my new car :) and I will be bring my car in for services for sure! :) I would recommend this dealer to anyone who what's good service and a good deal! :)

"Caution! They lie to consumers just to make a sale"

After being a loyal customer and purchasing 3 Jettas from this dealership, I refuse to give them any more business. Going forward, I think I will direct my business to Gunther. Bottom line is that I do not like being duped and lied to when making a purchase - especially of this caliber! Details: I just purchased a 2014 Jetta GLI Autobahn Edition 30 (top of the line in its class) on Saturday 4/19/14. On the way to the dealership I saw a GLI with Bi-Xenon headlights and naturally when I arrived, I asked the salesman which model of the GLI comes with those lights because that's the one I want. HE LIED and said it was only special ordered and I would have to wait 6 weeks to get it if I ordered it. Why? Because they had 3 GLI's on the lot, none of which had those headlights. Of course, I believe him and sign for the model that he sold me. I come to find out that the Edition 30 w/Nav is the model that comes with the headlights I wanted. Granted, we're talking headlights.. But if I'm paying higher prices to drive the top of the line model, I should at least be told the truth about the model's options. I understand that being an informed consumer is my responsibility but I must say that being lied to after giving a fair amount of business to this establishment is just plain wrong. I followed up with a phone call to the Manager and of course, have yet to hear back. Why? Because customer service and satisfaction is obviously last on their list. Should have guessed this from the moment I was informed about the headlights. Needless to say, nothing was done to correct this, still haven't gotten a call back, not even a simple apology AT THE VERY LEAST. So if you're like me and have money to spend on top of the line VW's, stay far away from Palmetto57 (or at least their salespeople) and head on over to Gunther - where they DON'T LIE TO YOU TO MAKE A SALE.

Jesus Espinosa

"I am an overall completely satisfied customer. On January..."

I am an overall completely satisfied customer. On January 31st I didn't think I would drive off the lot in a VW, but Palmetto & 57th made it happen for me. Thanks to the incredible service and family friendly attitude I felt completely at ease during the purchasing process.

Leonardo Gutierrez

"A great price on a used car! Even though it was a used..."

A great price on a used car! Even though it was a used car it looked like it had just come out of the showroom. Transaction was smooth and seamless. Our sales person, Nick Mantilla, was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and pleasant. I would definitely do business with them again and recommend them highly.

Nick Mantilla

"Since the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out..."

Since the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out with my daughter's new 2014 Jetta, I felt like it was a different experience from past purchases with other dealers. The touch and personal interaction of everyone I dealt with made this an enjoyable experience! This is hard to say since I had never before had a pleasant experience when buying a car. They sure made me feel good about the whole process!!! I would highly recommend anyone in South Florida looking to buy a VW to give Palmetto 57 a chance. Thank you!!!

Tony Cantu, Andy Guerra, Nick Mantilla, and Eduardo

"I wanted to extend my gratitude to the whole team for..."

I wanted to extend my gratitude to the whole team for your excellent service and follow up. This team definitely made my car purchase experience at Palmetto57 Volkswagen a great one. I will definitely consider this dealership it in the future, and will not hesitate to recommend them to my family and/or friends.

Eduardo Saranova, Rolando Cespedes