Palmetto57 Volkswagen

Schumacher Volkswagen

Bridgette
8/29/2015

"Helpful Service Advisor"

What I like must is the service advisor Mohammad Diaz who made the process so much easier. Will definitely Have to say that customer service was great.

Mohammad Diaz

RolandoR
8/25/2015

"Always satisfactory "

My experience is always satisfactory because I love the way they treat me, no waste of time because the wait is minimal and always end up pleased. Thanks to Daisy Zabala giving exceptional treatment.

Daisy

Hines2
8/17/2015

"Jose, my service manager made my day "

Normally, I do not like to take my car in for service. However, Jose, my service manager or representative, made it all so easy for me. He explained every little detail to me and told me that my wait would be about one to two hours. I got my care back just under two hours. As a senior citizen, I often feel that I am taken advantage of. Not in this case. Jose was careful to explain everything that was to be done to my car in terms that I understood. He is a great asset to the company.

Jose

Tommie48
7/21/2015

"Jose made my service experience very smooth"

Jose my service representative was very professional and friendly from start to finish , making my experience very smooth and stress free.. I will definitely recommend Palmetto 57 to all my family and friends. Tommie Rhodriguez

Jose

cdori91
6/04/2015

"Oil Change"

I received the exact service I went in expecting, and for free with the first visit to my surprise, however when I left I didn't notice my tire lights were on, which was perfectly fine before I went in.

Daniel

Steve
12/28/2014

"Lies, rude and wastes time"

While nice initially, they will try to break you down by making you wait. Questions are deflected and out right lies. They changed the price a few times with their games and when you correct them, they tell you that is a discount price when it is the listed price from their website. Seems they do this to get you at the dealer and raise the price on you. Will low ball your trade in which is expected but really low though. Jesus Espinosa is not ethnical and really a prime example of a untrustworthy car salesmen. They have a take it or leave it attitude when you call them out on lies.

Jesus Espinosa

kemsa51
12/24/2014

"Rude Rude Rude"

I went in looking to lease a new Jetta. My first indicator that I was about to have a bad experience was that I stood in the showroom for about 15 minutes before anyone approached me to offer assistance. Strike 1 I was introduced to a salesman by the name of Jesus Espinosa who seemed friendly enough. Unfortunately Jesus had trouble speaking English and I had to repeat myself almost every sentence. I am not sure if it was the language barrier or ignorance or both but he would ask me the same questions over and over again (example: what color car are you looking for?) Strike 2 The final straw happened this morning when I went in to sign the paperwork. All seemed fine until Jesus asked me for a document that I was not aware I needed. The previous evening I asked him to list anything and everything that I would need to bring the next day. He didnt mention this. When I told him that it was frustrating to have not been made aware that I needed this bit of paperwork he got very rude with me, asking "do you want the car or not?" Strike 3 But I am a glutton for punishment so I kept on dealing with him. My line of work has be based in Florida while my home is in Texas. I do not reside here in Florida but am here very often. Jesus told me that I needed to call my cell phone company and change the address on my account to a Florida address so that he could finish processing the lease. I don't have a Florida address because I go to work in the morning, fly to Miami, do my job and go home. I was not about to lie to the leasing company just because Jesus wanted me to. When I told him that much he became belligerent. At this point I decided to take my business elsewhere. Try another dealership.

Jesus Espinosa

palmetto57rate
9/20/2014

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Yesterday I went to have my 10,000 miles service. My service Advisor was Moe Diaz. Two days before I called for an appointment and it was set for 10.00 am When they checked my appointment it was't in the computer, The person in charge call Moe and explained to him the situation. and mentioned my last name and instantly Moe said my first name. For me it was impressive. How he can remember my first name if we spoke for less than a minute two days before ? The complete service was done on time and for my surprise they already washed my car. Great experience. I hope to see you for my 20,000 miles service, Thanks a lot.

aperez0513
9/04/2014

"Outstanding customer service"

Moe Diaz does an amazing job at accommodating customer's needs. I have taken my 2013 VW CC for service and he took care of everything.. I will be taking my car back for service again. It is always pleasant for a customer to feel completely taken care of and Moe indeed did a phenomenal job. Thank you Palmetto57!

jadequinto
9/03/2014

"Amazing Service!!! "

Really nice waiting area. I took my VW 2013 for service. Moe Diaz is very professional and explains everything in detail. I will take my car to Palmetto 57th to get serviced again.