Palmetto57 Volkswagen

Palmetto57 Volkswagen Info

lemon123
5/03/2016

"poor workmanship"

I recently had my 2012 Passat in for a problem with the electrical Diagnostics found the master fuse needed replaced as it was not charging the alternator. They changed the fuse charged $360.00 and said it was fixed...Upon picking up the car I noticed it still has warning light on for the lights..Daisy checked it and said Oh the running headlights are out. I asked why they didnt check this before and she said she didnt know...I drove the car for 2 days before it died in the middle of the road.. I called the service dept and all they would tell me is to tow it back in but they would not pay the tow bill. This time I towed it to Deel who ran a diagnostic and found that the wire to the main fuse was not tight and had come off. So for another $125 plus the tow, car is fixed I would not recommend Palmetto57 for anything!

Vwnut75
2/23/2016

"Happy with results"

Greeted me and took car in fast, Moe knows his stuff, felt treated righteous. Happy with repairs. Excellent treatment will definately go back to get car service.

Moe

Karen63
1/20/2016

"Mo Diaz Deserves a Raise!"

Mo Diaz is very helpful. He provides the best customer service of anyone there. It's because of him and the extended hours that I return to the dealer instead of going to my own mechanic.

Mo Diaz

Bluchf70
12/31/2015

"Helpful!"

Daisy was so helpful! I'm really thankful..she took care of all my needs. I left a satisfied customer, and I would definitely go back to do more business there.

Ariani
12/05/2015

"Scams! Lies! "

This dealership is horrible. We leased our vehicle and were told we could just sent the payoff amount and buy the car and now they want to charge hundreds of dollars in fees!!! We are being penalized for buying the car cash....stay away from the dealership. Lack of educated salesmen and honestly lack of effort to work. VW just lost a future customer.

Rosy and Andres

Bridgette
8/29/2015

"Helpful Service Advisor"

What I like must is the service advisor Mohammad Diaz who made the process so much easier. Will definitely Have to say that customer service was great.

Mohammad Diaz

RolandoR
8/25/2015

"Always satisfactory "

My experience is always satisfactory because I love the way they treat me, no waste of time because the wait is minimal and always end up pleased. Thanks to Daisy Zabala giving exceptional treatment.

Hines2
8/17/2015

"Jose, my service manager made my day "

Normally, I do not like to take my car in for service. However, Jose, my service manager or representative, made it all so easy for me. He explained every little detail to me and told me that my wait would be about one to two hours. I got my care back just under two hours. As a senior citizen, I often feel that I am taken advantage of. Not in this case. Jose was careful to explain everything that was to be done to my car in terms that I understood. He is a great asset to the company.

Jose

Tommie48
7/21/2015

"Jose made my service experience very smooth"

Jose my service representative was very professional and friendly from start to finish , making my experience very smooth and stress free.. I will definitely recommend Palmetto 57 to all my family and friends. Tommie Rhodriguez

Jose

cdori91
6/04/2015

"Oil Change"

I received the exact service I went in expecting, and for free with the first visit to my surprise, however when I left I didn't notice my tire lights were on, which was perfectly fine before I went in.

Daniel