Paragon Honda

Haitham Elkholi, Sales Professional, Paragon Honda

Haitham Elkholi

Sales Professional

August 09, 2017

"Good experience with Ralph"

- Abc

Thanks for the service. We bought a great car that is still running well. I would recommend this dealership to any one in the area.

Ralph Rodriguez

August 01, 2017

"Thank you Ralph!!!"

- Razeema E.

After purchasing my new CRV at Paragon Honda, I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family. I was very lucky to have Ralph Rodriguez as my sales consultant! Ralph was very personable, knowledgeable, patient and easy to negotiate with. He answered all my questions and made me feel at ease.

Ralph Rodriguez

June 30, 2017

"Excellent experience at Paragon Honda!"

- Jessrudz

We stopped by today to look at cars and, I'll be honest, I didn't have high hopes. I usually have sales associates turn their noses up at my tight budget. This was not the case at Paragon Honda. I had the pleasure of having Cesar Hurtado help me in my car buying endeavor and, let me tell you, he made the car buying process enjoyable! From the moment Cesar greeted us, I could tell he was a genuine, stand-up guy. He was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, warm, helpful. Cesar is the type of rare sales associate who has his customers' best interests in mind and that really shows. Thanks for keeping it 100, Mr. Hurtado. You're the best!

Cesar Hurtado