Paragon Honda

Sales Professional

April 27, 2017

"Awesome Experience "

- shadman001

They have a huge inventory. Salesman was super nice. He thoroughly makes me understand the whole deal. He actually took me to show the car. He was truly helpful :)

April 10, 2017

"Paragon Used Car Sales Experience "

- SatisfiedMan

When I got to Paragon I wasn't sure what to expect. What I got was an Extremely helpful Sales Rep. Monica Rodriguez.. She took the time to answer all my questions and concerns.She was polite and courteous,and made my used car buying experience stress free. She was a true Professional, thanks Monica. Manager Mike Adovitch made sure that I was completely satisfied with my purchase from start to finish. A true Proffessional and Gentleman,thanks Mike. Al from the financing department department was also extremely helpful and a good guy, thanks Al. Overall my experience at Paragon Honda went as smoothly and enjoyable as I could've hoped it to. Thanks.

March 26, 2017

"Terrible experience for both used and new car purchase"

- ODM

If I had opportunity to give zero stars that would have been my rating. Went to dealership to purchase a Honda CR-V. Sales person was very nice on both test ride and quote. They used big screen to calculate lease cost as a way to make the sales experience better.. the number presented was lower than expected, but with a couple caveats as the automated systems is not able to print out the details behind the lease terms. In any event, left deposit for vehicle and made arrangements to bring in car for trade in estimate the following day. After an hour with the my car, I was informed they would not be able to provide estimate until the car I wanted to purchase was in stock. I told the sales person that was not what we had discussed the previous day as I was not coming back 3-4 days later to be given my trade in value. My goal had been to review the details of the lease numbers and trade in value to finalize an agreement. I was informed that is not how they do business. I thought that was ridiculous as other dealerships have been able to give me a trade estimates in minutes. I asked for my deposit back and will NEVER do business with them again. This was the second time this dealership provided terrible service. I had purchased the vehicle which I was looking to trade in from their used service department. That was the worst car purchasing experience in my life (I've owned 18 vehicles). When buying a car, all kinds of promises are made. Once they have your money, then its a big F U. Seems like their certification process is a drive through car wash, then the owner comes back and has all the problems fixed. I had to bring in the car twice to their service center to complete the repairs to meet pre-owned certification. In addition was given the car without my any temp registration or gas, if I had not noticed this while filling up, then would have been driving the car illegally. Then the icing on the cake, was the 3 follow up trips to the dealership for my permanent registration after the temporary had expired. The dealership has lots of inventory and its centrally located, but beware of the service after deal is made. Seem like the culture of this location is to move cars first and customer service a very distant second. This rating only applies to the sales department. The service center experience has been excellent.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $26190