Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese

Michael Connell, Sales Representative, Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese

Michael Connell

Sales Representative

April 29, 2017

"Mark was there for us in our time of need. "

- The Stones

My husband has recently had back surgery and been confined to a wheel chair. Although he is not paralyzed, he cannot walk because of his cancer, Multiple Myeloma, that eats away at his bones. He has just recently been released from the hospital after almost a month, and in the process of caring for him, I fell last week and sprained one ankle, and badly sprained and tore the other ankle. We couldn't go to the dealership, but we desperately needed a vehicle that would accommodate a wheel chair with very little effort, and one that would be comfortable for us. Almost as soon as I clicked on this vehicle on my computer, Mark was on the phone reaching out to us. He was able to answer all my questions about the vehicle, and remained in constant contact with me via phone and email throughout the purchase process. He had the vehicle delivered to us at our home, even though it is about 100 miles from the dealership. This vehicle is everything Mark said it was, and even exceeds our expectations. It is comfortable, easy to operate, and accommodates my husband's extra wide wheelchair. I would recommend Paramount Ford of Valdese, and Mark Engle for any automotive needs.

April 27, 2017

"Buying a new vehicle"

- exerciseheart Verified Customer

I was very pleased with all aspects of my recent purchase. All my expectations were met and the entire staff I dealt with was helpful. This is the fifth Hyundai vehicle my family and I have purchased at this dealership. Thank you for providing excellent service.

April 22, 2017

"The best possible"

- James Anton

My wife and are very satisfied with our dealings with Paramount Ford-Hyundai. Darrin Moose went above and beyond working with us to get a deal that was as close as possible to our budget allowance for a new car. This consisted of several trips back and forth to management - I was worried that he might wear out his shoes! He was very knowledgeable, answered all of our questions and even removed some items from my trade that I had forgotten to remove myself. Overall we are very pleased with Darrin and Paramount and will certainly recommend this dealership and Darrin to anyone we know who is in the market for a new car.

Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese, Rutherford College, NC, 28671