Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese

Sales Associate

March 29, 2017

"Blessed Indeed"

- Nubiangirl3

The reason why my review of March 16, 2016 is 13 days late is because I had to get used to the idea that I have a new car. I did not wake up that day and say to myself that I'm gonna purchase a new car today. Well, that long term goal became instant for me, thanks to Cody Dula and JR Dula of Paramount Ford Valdese. Cody is very knowledgeable, professional, witty, and certainly cares about his customers. All I did was to inform Cody and JR about my needs and what I was looking for in a vehicle. Cody and JR did their magic and presented me with a beautiful vehicle that I didn't know was possible to get. It's a beautiful 2016 Subaru WRX Sedan. I was so amazed with their efforts and results of finding me a vehicle that they knew I was gonna be satisfied with all around. Sometimes I don't know if I deserve a new car because I have not had a new car in the last 17 years. And now I feel I do deserve it because I have worked many years in my career as a nurse taking care of patients. So I felt it was long overdue and I treated myself and all this was possible because of Cody and JR. My personal opinion about Cody and JR is that they know how to please their customers and Paramount Ford Valdese has an outstanding group of excellent salesman that cares about customers and their individual needs when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. I do appreciate their courteousness and excellent service. I do most certainly recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle from Paramount Ford Valdese. and look for the salesman Cody Dula! On one last note, I would also like to extend a thank you to the other salesman that was nice to me while I was there: John Arrowood, Marcus Robinson, Allen Queen and Evan Halsey. I had good repor with them also. SO THANK YOU ALL PARAMOUNT FORD VALDESE!!! Sincerely, Tina Dula

March 28, 2017

"Finally got the car I wanted"

- Therous

I had set out on a goal to get my mom a newer car due to hers being older with a lot of miles on it. I stepped foot on the lot and a few moments later here comes Alex to greet me. We immediately started looking over a few cars, which I never liked them. I told him I would keep in contact via email and after a little waiting, a car came online that I fell in love with (2014 Hyundai) and knew she would love. I started emailing and set out to go test drive. I drove it 3 different times then had my mechanic look at and all was well. Alex made this whole long process very fun as he treated me as a friend rather than a "customer" I worked it out with the bank, went and done paperwork and walked off the lot with the car. I'd highly recommend going to ask for Alex as he will definitely make you laugh and knows what he's doing.

March 24, 2017

"Great experience! "

- Misty

Cody was awesome! He was able to find us what we wanted, and did it smoothly! He was friendly, professional and knowledgeable about our vehicles we tried. He helped me with every aspect of the car buying experience! His manager was so friendly and helpful! They both made us feel at ease, and like we were family! Thanks so much for the wonderful experience ! We are very happy with our Ford Explorer!!!

Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese, Rutherford College, NC, 28671