Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese

Scott McKinney

December 09, 2016

"Great Dealership!"

- Gary Bender

We have bought our last five vehicles from Paramount Ford and have always had great service. Mark Robinson always tries his best to meet all of our needs and he is always so polite and extremely helpful. Our cars have never had any issues and are everything they make them out to be, Great cars, great prices! Highly satisfied and highly recommended to anyone who is looking for a good car!

December 08, 2016

"Happy"

- somethingrandomtosay Verified Customer

I'm very happy with my new car and am very pleased with the salesperson and the finance department at Paramount Hyundai. I went I for an oil change on my previous car that I had less than a year but ended up with a much better interest rate and my payment went down a little can't go wrong with that

December 07, 2016

"Awesome Experience"

- flightgirl

My Husband and I went to look at used car. Michael Is great and usually who we like to deal with so we ask for him personally. As I stated in the beginning we were looking at a used car and left with a brand new 2016 Hyundai Sonata that we couldn't be happier with. He is very knowledgeable about his job and doesn't give false hope in showing you something that is impossible to do. I must say I left with my head spinning because I never thought I could own a brand new car. I am over the moon with it. Thanks Michael!!

Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese, Rutherford College, NC, 28671