Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese

101 Malcolm Blvd.,
Valdese, North Carolina 28690
Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese Info
About Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese

Paramount Ford Hyundai in Valdese, NC, also serving Hickory, NC and near Asheville, NC is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Paramount Ford Hyundai has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Ford, Hyundai or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Paramount Ford Hyundai will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Paramount Ford Hyundai has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Paramount Ford Hyundai offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (888) 903-3384 if you have any questions or comments.

About Paramount Ford Hyundai Valdese

RonL
5/21/2015

"Pleasant and as expected."

Blake Speros was excellent to deal with . I told him what I expected and he delivered.. No high sales pressure and perception given he was trying to get a good deal for me. Scott McKinney is tops in my book.

JC
5/20/2015

"great service"

Jeremy was great. My wife and I test drove about 4 or 5 cars and he was patient with our indecisivenes . When we found the one we wanted he made the process quick and easy to buy and made time pass quick so the process wasn't like these other places (hickory Toyota) where you have to be there for hours and hours waiting. Very cool dude and his dedication to customers and his job should be rewarded.

Big Ford on the road!
5/19/2015

"Great customer service."

My husband purchased a used 2012 Ford F250 truck from Blake Speros. We found this truck online. Blake returned all calls and followed up after the purchase. We got our own financing, so by the time we got to Scott it was fast and smooth. Blake came through with everything he promised. Blake was professional, polite and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Blake Speros if your looking to purchase from this dealership. My husband loves his truck!!! Happy customer he is!

May 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, smooth, and professional customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left the dealership satisfied. I am happy to hear that Blake and Scott was there to assist you throughout the entire process. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Don’t forget to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Best, Russell Childers | Sales Manager | rchilders@paramountauto.com

Berry, Patty
5/14/2015

"Fast and Easy"

I told them what I wanted and how much I was willing to pay and they excepted my offer. They were great to work with.

May 15, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase, Patty! I am pleased to hear that our team did a great job getting you what you wanted in a price range that you offer. We appreciate you taking time to write us this amazing review and we look forward to seeing you again! Best, Russell Childers | Sales Manager | rchilders@paramountauto.com

Ready for a change
5/14/2015

"Purchased a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport"

Jeremy was very friendly and down to earth. He made us feel very comfortable and at ease while we were there. Scott was extremely informative and easy to work with as well.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am happy to hear that Jeremy and Scott made your car buying experience comfortable, easy and informative. I am glad that they were there to assist you throughout the entire process. Congratulations o0n your new purchase and we look forward to seeing you again! Best, Russell Childers | Sales Manager | rchilders@paramountauto.com

dkincaid
5/13/2015

"Great service and excellant experience"

Great experience buying a car. Treated very nice and professional. Could not ask for better experience. Very pleased with everything. I would highly recommend. Our salesman was excellent.

May 14, 2015

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our sales team was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Russell Childers | Sales Manager | rchilders@paramountauto.com

happycustomer
5/13/2015

"helpful and amazingly freindly "

was greeted with a smile and friendly handshake treated like family very helpful and suggestive to our needs showed us exactly what we wanted by our description made sure we were informed on best financial deal offered by ford

May 14, 2015

Hello and thank you for this fantastic review! Family is just what you are and we are very happy that you feel that way. That is what we value and we make every effort to make our customers feel that way. I am pleased to hear that they found a perfect vehicle for you. We look forward to the opportunity to see and service you in the future! Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch all the specials! Best, Russell Childers | Sales Manager | rchilders@paramountauto.com

hairbydi
5/12/2015

"Always exceeds my expectations"

This is the third car I have purchased from Paramount Ford in Rutherford College in the past 5 years. I have nothing but compliments for this dealership. From my salesman Michael Connell (who is the best there is) to the finance manager, all the way to the detail group, they are the most professional selfless group of people. I enjoy walking onto the lot knowing I don't have to worry about feeling pressure. Having the confidence that they are going to work with me every way possible to find the the right car for me.

May 13, 2015

It was a pleasure to read about your third car buying experience at the dealership. Congratulations on your vehicle! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that Michael was able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Russell Childers | Sales Manager | rchilders@paramountauto.com

Ronnie077
5/12/2015

"Great service!"

I was trading a 2010 kia forte in and I was around $3000 upside down in it, I had first went to another dealership and they promised to help and were suppose to call me back and they did not so when I called them they said they couldn't help me so the next day i went to paramount ford Hyundai of Valdese and the salesman never gave up and I walked away with a extremely nice car that same day exactly what I was wanting, and it was hassle free! I would definitely recommend! The sales department is awesome to!!!

May 13, 2015

Thanks for your outstanding review, Ronnie! I'm very happy to hear that our sales team was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Congratulations on your purchase and we appreciate your recommendation as well. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Russell Childers | Sales Manager | rchilders@paramountauto.com

faith28655
5/02/2015

"We never use another dealer"

My whole family uses paramount in Valdese. Mark Robinson & Mark Williams are our favorites. They treat you like family. If you are looking for a vehicle definitely start here.

May 04, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review. We are so happy to hear that we could make you feel like a part of the Paramount Hyundai Ford of Valdese family. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. We hope to see you again soon! Happy driving! Russell Childers | Sales Manager | rchilders@paramountauto.com

Reviews of Scott McKinney