Paramount Porsche Volvo VW

Sales Associate

August 16, 2017

"Extremely easy transaction"

- leelester

Easiest buying experience of my life. I drove over 4 hours to purchase this vehicle due to the ease of the transaction. Any questions I had were answered promptly. Ernie was very quick to respond by email or text. I will definitely look here when making my next purchase.

August 16, 2017

"New Volvo Purchase "

- Christina Van Kampen

Love my new Volvo and everything from start to finish with Paramount Volvo. This was a seamless purchase and I received white glove treatment every step of the way. Would highly recommend Ernie and Paramount

Ernie Masche
Other Employees : Top Notch Service with Ernie and Paramount Volvo. Will definitely call Ernie in the future with any vehicle purchase

August 15, 2017

"Awesome Service"

- KayleighS

I cannot say enough about Ernie! He is kind, genuine, and truly cares about the customers he is selling cars to. He was honest with us and knew so much about the products we asked about. I dreaded dealing with car salesmen when searching for a new car, but luckily the first one I spoke to was Ernie, and he was good enough to convince me to purchase my new car! I was very pleased with the wonderful service I received at this dealership. As a first time car buyer, he made sure that everything was clear and that I knew what all was going on. I would most definitely shop here again. Thanks Ernie!!!