Paramount Porsche Volvo VW

Evan Payne

Ben Munday, Finance Manager, Paramount Porsche Volvo VW

Ben Munday

May 22, 2017

"Best car buying experience"

- Prius is my ride

After purchasing 14 vehicles in my adult life, this was by far the most pleasant and easy process. I found Butch to be fair, reasonable, and honest. You couldn't ask for a better experience.

Mark Cloninger
Butch Walters

May 20, 2017

"Stress free, hassle free experience "

- Gda

I had the pleasure of working with Butch on the purchase (lease) of my new Jetta, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. There was no pressure, he answered all my questions and took the time to make sure I was happy and had the car I wanted at a price I could afford. The entire sales and finance experience (kudos to Ben also) was stress free and it felt like you were working with family (the even provided snacks and drinks). There is a closer VW dealership to my house but thanks to my neighbors recommendation I went to Paramount, when my lease is up I will be back!

Butch Walters
Ben Munday

May 19, 2017

"Best VW dealership in NC"

- Gziozios10

I've been driving vw for the last 10 years and I can't say enough great things about them. I live in the charlotte area and recently had some bad experiences with the local VW dealerships. I checked out the guys up at Paramount, and the quality of service and professionalism was unreal. The hour drive is well worth it.

Colton Tannenbaum