Paramount Porsche Volvo VW

Ben Munday

April 24, 2017

"Happy with Paramount "

- Buckeye Hunter 1771

Ernie M, and the rest of the Staff at Paramount, made the new Car purchase quick and easy .Any calls I made were answered in a timely manner, and I feel as though Ernie went above and beyond to make sure I was completely happy with the purchase.

April 24, 2017

"Win win! "

- Sgriffith704

I found the vehicle online and sent in an inquiry. The sales rep Mr. Butch Walters contacted me via email as requested. I made an offer and Mr. Walters was able to get me the vehicle at the price I offered (talk about no hassle)! The car was delivered to me the following Tuesday, best car buying experience of my life!

April 22, 2017

"I'M A HAPPY CUSTOMER"

- G-Ma Carlile

Came for service and to inquire about buying a 2015 diesel and a buyback of my 2014 Jetta. Fortunately I was able to accomplish all three. Staff was very pleasant and helpful.