Paramount Porsche Volvo VW

1205 South Center Street,
Hickory, North Carolina 28602
Paramount Porsche Volvo VW Info
About Paramount Porsche Volvo VW

Paramount Porsche Volvo VW is owned and operated in Hickory, NC and is part of the Paramount Automotive Group. We provide our customers a dealership that has developed a reputation for superior service. We do business by the Paramount philosophy based on “GR 101” or the Golden Rule: Always treat other people as you would want to be treated and always endeavor to do what is right and fair. We have a qualified and knowledgeable sales staff with the training and dedication necessary to provide customers with the information that makes purchasing decisions those that bring lasting joy. Trustworthy, reliable service and repairs by our highly skilled service technicians. We also have a staff of caring Paramount car financing experts who work hard to provide exceptional rate loans, made possible by our high volume buying power, and offer special financing packages for bad credit buyers who have had credit problems but still deserve the right to car ownership. Stop by today and see the Paramount difference.

About Paramount Porsche Volvo VW Learn More

Howell3
4/30/2016

"Best experience ever!"

Ernie was one of the nicest I have ever met. My husband had spoke to him about the suv and it was everything and more when we got there and seen it in person. We drove an hour & a half to purchase this car and it was well worth it and more. I will definitely purchase from him and this dealership in the future. The dealership is a laid back no pressure atmosphere and that makes a world of difference. Thanks again Ernie & Paramunt Auto we absolutely love our new suv!!!

Sam
4/28/2016

"Sales"

Always buy from here. Bob Smith and Caleb are amazing. We're friends with everyone at this location. We know the service team well too. Everyone here will treat you exceptional. We go to this dealership just to hang out,ITS THAT GOOD.words can't describe it really.

Trader Tman
4/28/2016

"Bought a New Jetta"

Knowledgeable staff. Very helpful and accommodating. We only had a short window of time and they were super fast. Evan Payne, the sales guy, took the "Pain" out of the buying experience. Thanks all!!

Greg Schulz
4/27/2016

"Excellent and Timely Service"

We recently bought a new Volvo XC-90 SUV from Paramount of Hickory. Our experience was excellent from the first contact. They were timely and responsive in answering our questions and getting us a quote and unlike many car buying experiences that we have had, Josh and Evan were prepared and efficient in managing the transaction. I would highly recommend the team there based on our experience.

Sweetiejr
4/26/2016

"Enjoyable experience "

We can't say enough nice things about Colton T. and Josh W. ! Colton is upbeat and enthusiastic about the cars he sells and Josh works hard to find the best financing available. It is a pleasure working with them.

Jcbarnes
4/24/2016

"Awesome!"

Third time buying from Paramount VW. Evan was wonderful! Knowledgeable about my new car and all the features. Since I financed through my bank, he was super patient while I worked it out on my end. Overall awesome experience.

Scotts
4/24/2016

"Remarkable "

Colton made shopping for a new vehicle a painless and easy process. He worked with me and ensured that I would walk out with a vehicle that I was totally happy with.

GallionFamily
4/21/2016

"A great experience!"

Butch Walters is such a great guy. He helped buy my dream car. The exact car I was looking for. He went above and beyond his job. My husband and I are so very pleased with his friendliness and professionalism. They gave us the exact monthly payment I was hoping for with a great interest rate and got a very fair trade for our car.

OgleFamily
4/20/2016

"Amazing experience "

Staff worked hard to get us a great interest rate and get our payments where we wanted them! Gave us a wonderful offer for our trade in! We will never do business anywhere else!

Gwm64
4/18/2016

"Happy customer!"

I went to Paramount to test drive a Porsche Macan. I wasn't sure if I was ready to trade cars but was beginning to look around. Mark Cloninger helped us. He was very patient and knowledgable. In addition, my husband fell in love with a truck on the lot. Mark and Caleb were very fair with the trades and purchase pricing. None of the usual back and forth haggling you usually deal with in a car dealership. Easiest car transactions ever. I will forever be a Paramount customer.

Reviews of Evan Payne