Read Reviews Park Ford of Mahopac, Inc.

276 U.S. 6

6 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Park Ford of Mahopac, Inc.

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Park Ford of Mahopac, Inc.

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I always love going to see the guys up at Park Ford, for..."

kyio
6/22/2013 4:44:59 PM

Rob
Bob
Vinny

My Review Of Park Ford of Mahopac, Inc.:

I always love going to see the guys up at Park Ford, for new cars, service, or vehicles for our business. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else!

Twitter
"I have purchased five vehicles from park and they have..."

Shelby19
6/25/2012 8:05:47 PM

Bob deandrea
rob Breidster
the entire staff is outstanding

My Review Of Park Ford of Mahopac, Inc.:

I have purchased five vehicles from park and they have directly made me into an exclusive ford owner. I am in finance and can afford to drive basically any production car, I only say this because I am least driven by price. I have to obviously give the ford motor company huge recognition for in my opinion they have risen to the top of the industry across the board thru incredible product innovation, broad vehicle line up, outstanding reliability and service and most importantly bringing pride back to the u.s auto industry. It makes me extremely proud to say o only drive ford, not just because it is American but because it is the best. Back to park ford, I have purchased my last five vehicles there and three I have today. Currently I have a 2011 Lincoln navigator loaded black on black, a 2012 ford Shelby gt500 svt package loaded, glass roof, recaro seats, black on black with technology package and my daily driver a 2013 ford Taurus sho with track package black on black fully loaded. I have hade a 2007 navigator and 2004 explorer. The sales team is exceptional as a whole but my salesperson is bob deandrea who I now consider a personal friend. He always keeps me updated on product development and when I purchase a car he makes it effortless from explaining option packages to motor choices and what technological upgrades ford has made. The dealer is run and owned by rich deandrea who ford should model owners after. The store is alway impeccable, staff professional, curtious and a great example for ford. The service department at park sets them on entire other level. The whole staff is just terrific from managers to mechanics. I deal with rob Breidster who myself and anyone I ever speak to there just a cut above what you could ever expect from any dealer. Knows the products inside out, always takes a ton of time to make sure customers have there needs met and questions answered and always is honest about scheduling, expected co pletion of work and updating on progress or new diagnosis. As you can see park ford and the ford motor company has made me truly proud to be an American car owner.

Twitter
"I have been dealing with Park Ford for many years because..."

Martycostello
6/25/2012 6:07:09 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
John Franco
Rob Breidster
Nick D'andrea

My Review Of Park Ford of Mahopac, Inc.:

I have been dealing with Park Ford for many years because of their honest reliable service and because they make me feel like they are more concerned about the customer than the dollar. They are a great bunch and I highly reccomend them. I Just picked up another new car last month and They took alot of time and effort to make the numbers work for me and make it a great experience as always.

Twitter
"I have been taking all of my cars to Park Ford now for..."

Scott Colontonio
6/25/2012 5:44:29 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Robert Breidster

My Review Of Park Ford of Mahopac, Inc.:

I have been taking all of my cars to Park Ford now for several years (even non Fords). The service department employees are courteous, helpful and kind. I always feel like they are doing the right thing, and not trying to over charge me for work that doesn't need to be done. The service team always walks you through everything in detail and patiently answers all of my questions. I would highly recommend this dealer for service, no matter what type of car you drive.

Twitter
"Excellent experience. They helped me locate the exact..."

Rachel70837
6/25/2012 2:18:14 PM

Nick D'Andrea
Rob Breidster

My Review Of Park Ford of Mahopac, Inc.:

Excellent experience. They helped me locate the exact car I was looking for, were extremely accommodating in assisting me while getting the car I wanted from another dealership. Had excellent communication with me throughout the process. There were no surprises, no hoodwinks etc. As a single woman I find car dealerships a bit intimidating; however the service I received there was excellent and made me feel valued and respected. I only wish it was closer to where I lived because the service I receive at dealerships closer to me pales in comparison.

Twitter
"they leave parts missing off of cars. when getting oil..."

fordraptor
4/10/2012 4:39:28 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
john

1.2

My Review Of Park Ford of Mahopac, Inc.:

they leave parts missing off of cars. when getting oil change they give you 5q and charge you for 6 q of oil this happen three times.