Park Honda

Park Honda Info

Jay Honda

Preston Honda

"Mike Litka is A1"

This is the second car I have gotten from this dealership and am satisfied with both experiences. Mike Litka is an asset to your dealership. Very helpful and knowledgeable. I have told my friends how pleased I was and that I will probably return the next time I need another car.

Mike Litka, Mike (from finance)

"John Livigni is great!"

Working with John Livigni is always great. This is our second lease vehicle through Park Honda and working with John, and they both have been great experiences. We give Park Honda and John Livigni 5 stars.

"Service Work"

I couldn't be happier with the friendliness and service for the service department. Zane was great this trip DJ has also been a great help in the past.

zane, dj

"New Cars"

The lease on my Camry was up and I was oh so tired of it! Camry is just not the car it used to be in my opinion so I was looking for something different. My husband and were car shopping for a new one and stopped at Park Honda. I absolutely hate car shopping but everything about the experience at Park Honda was pleasant. The show room is bright and clean, the receptionist is friendly and offers coffee or water while you wait. My husband even had popcorn when he found that was available. Our salesman, John Livigni was personable, knowledgeable and absolutely no hassle. I can honestly say it was a pleasant experience from beginning to end. We were so pleased with price and availability that we ended up with two vehicles - one for each of us!

"Couldn't be happier"

I had my Honda Civic serviced for an oil change and overall check, I waited for my vehicle and it was done within an hour at a reasonable price. The free popcorn and TV in the waiting area made the time go quickly.

Matt H.

"Satisified customer"

We bought a new Honda from Park Honda 2 weeks ago. Our sales person was Emily Magner. She greeted us as we walked into dealership and was very friendly and cordial. We had been visiting dealership on Sundays to pick vehicle we were interested in. She helped us find the vehicle we wanted. She help demonstrate the vehicle. Negotiations were cordial and we got a good and fair deal which we were happy with. We also had trade and got a fair trade value for that vehicle. Overall I thought working with Emily and the dealership was positive and we would buy another vehicle from there. Dealership, itself, is very clean and bright. They have a very good selection of new vehicles. It was very easy to buy a car from this dealership and felt no pressure from Emily or anyone else to buy.

Emily Magner

"Wonderful experience"

Park Honda gave me everything I wanted and more. I was able to look at cars without feeling rushed or pushed into getting something I did not want. I looked at about 3 cars before deciding to test drive one. My salesperson made me feel comfortable with the car before test driving it, and he was very attentive to my wants and needs of a car. On the financial end of things, I had a ton of questions and they were able to answer all of them to my standards. After purchasing my car, I felt like I knew all of the features and how to use them. I also feel like they really listened to what I wanted, and they kept me within my budget, while still getting the extra accessories and warranties that I was looking for.

Michael Dudek, Joi Chevalier

"First time customer"

John Livigni was great to work with and my overall experience at Park Honda was excellent. I would highly recommend Park Honda. The customer service was excellent.

John Livigni

"Amazing service & prices! "

I had a really great experience with Park Honda! I was looking to buy my first car (Honda Civic 2014-new) and called around to find the best price. Park Honda was able to beat the prices of all the surrounding Honda dealers. The actual buying process was just as great. I was on a tight deadline because my bank was closing at 1:00 p.m. that day. Mike Urso, salesman, Joy, finance specialist, and the rest of the Park Honda team were amazing throughout the process. They literally ran around to make sure I was able to get to my bank by my 12:30 p.m. appointment. By the time I got back to Park the car was washed and detailed, ready to go! Thank you, Park Honda! I appreciate the amazing service!

Mike Urso (sales); Joy (finance)

"Honda Service "

I have never taken my Honda anywhere other than Park. Very happy with service. Price seems a little high, will definately look for coupon specials in the future. $280 for B1-3 service.

Matt Hower