Park Honda

Jay Honda

Preston Honda

Dontscrewwithme
5/19/2015

"Poor customer service & follow-up from a pertinent employee"

Mark Martina was notified in early March of this year that a warranty purchased from Park Honda needs to be transferred to the new owner of the vehicle. This dealership claimed the 3 year warranty purchased in April of 2014 would cover the vehicle even if said vehicle were sold. I am the current owner of the vehicle. Mark has been in contact with me several times since March and has yet to assure me that I indeed have a warranty. He has never initiated communication, but continues to stall when pressed for details about the warranty. Even the original purchaser of the car warranty has intervened to seek information from Mark, and has received no follow up despite Mark's claims that he would be in touch in a day or two. This man is involved in customers final car purchases. Let me warn you Mark will be quick to say what he believes you want to hear, but lacks integrity. If he worked for me, I'd fire him in a heartbeat!

Mark Martina

subaru
5/16/2015

"2015 Subaru Forester"

We went to Park, after visiting the car show. My husband fell in love with the Forester, and after researching it we knew we would purchase one. At Park, we were introduced to the "Subaru Guru" Casey Glockner. She most importantly was knowledgeable and well trained in every aspect of the car. She had a trial route worked out for a test drive to showcase every scenario the car would face on the road, and she was charming and easy going during the discussion of money. We had a great experience with Park and Casey. She and her husband/co-worker were stellar employees, and human beings. We were confident in our purchase.

Casey Glockner

FirstTimeHonda
5/11/2015

"Not under warranty? "

We bought a Honda Fit and after six weeks the plastic shield under the car came loose. We heard scraping but it wasn't constant. After three days of hearing it off and on, we looked under to find it hanging down on one side. As this had been going on several days before we discovered it, we were concerned it had been damaged when it was dragging - and therefore be blamed for causing damage that resulted in the shield coming off. We absolutely never hit anything, drove in grass, over a curb, or hit a pothole in the six weeks we've owned it. But even if we had, is it built that cheaply it comes apart with one pot hole? Service department made it clear it could have only been done by us. They said they could see a crack and that was where we must have damaged it. They would re-bolt it up but not replace, it even though it was cracked, because it's not a warranted part. If there's a crack, then it's from dragging on the ground. It's embarrassing to be treated like we're not being truthful and brushed off as too stupid to realize we'd damaged the car. Long story short, having just purchased the car here I'd like to think they would at least want to offer to replace it regardless of warranty -- as Day Subaru did with our Forester. My husband actually did hit a major pothole only weeks after purchasing it and he went to their service department expecting to pay a lot to fix it. They repaired the damage at no charge even though it was his fault. Why? Because they want they want to make the customer happy, and did it as a courtesy. Day also sells Hondas but we wanted a dealership closer to home. Maybe it's just this one guy. Regardless, it shouldn't be like this with a new car. We won't be buying another car here absolutely won't bring it for service. Ultimately they condescendingly said the manager wanted to replace for no charge as a one time favor. But not until showing me how I damaged it. Hmm, bolts are missing. Whatever I "did" must have pulled them out because he's never seen a shield lose a bolt. If we'd damaged it, we would tell them that and expect to pay for replacement. Period.

Prefer not to say

Lindseyc
4/03/2015

"Great people! "

I was looking to lease a 2015 honda civic. I first visited Mike Pruitt Honda and had a terrible experience. After telling the car salesman that I would think about it and let him know tomorrow he became rude and annoyed and told me that I was "wasting his time". I then went to Park Honda and as soon as I walked in the door the atmosphere felt better. The people were very friendly and informative. I had an amazing experience and I highly recommend Park Honda. I delt with Angie who answered all of my questions and was very friendly. Park Honda is great and I will be going back for my next car!

Angie

NewHondaOwner
4/01/2015

"Great experience!"

I had a great experience at Park Honda. I absolutely love my new Honda Civic. Angie Battista was extremely helpful, friendly, and very knowledgeable. I would definitely purchase another Honda here in the future.

Angie Battista

Honda Owner
3/04/2015

"Not Sure What To Think of This... "

Own 3 Hondas all bought from Park. Have always taken them there for service, nowhere else. Windshield Washer quit working this winter. Come to find the 10amp fuse inside the cabin was missing. No clue as to what happened to it. The only thing I know is we had the vehicle in for an oil change late Dec. Not sure if we have used the washer since. But when we went to use it the other day it would not work & that's how we come to find the fuse missing. Somebody definitely took that fuse out. Anybody else had any similar experiences??

Ryan

rad
1/05/2015

"Friendly, easy transaction"

Excellent service. Ryan Pursley is very professional--no hard sales pitch just a very friendly experience. I turned in my leased 2012 Honda Accord and walked out with a new 2015 Honda Accord with no regrets. The cars have an excellent track record for reliability, safety and an all around great car. Thank you Ryan for your excellent help. The Park Honda Dealership has been very nice to deal with over the years. Great service department--only needed it a few times over the years for oil changes and basic maintenance though. RAD

Ryan Pursley

troyerar
12/30/2014

"Excellent Experience"

Went to Honda in Green and worked with Angie Battista. Our experience was wonderful! We originally just stopped in to look things over and were not planning on going with Honda, but we were so impressed with their vehicles and their prices that we couldn't resist. We ended up buying a 2015 Honda Civic which we love! Angie was great. We highly recommend her. She offered us all the answers we needed, but was not too pushy!

Angie Battista

montanableu
12/29/2014

"fantastic"

Walked into the dealership at six left at seven thi t y with a new vehicle John Gardin er was great I will go back when I am ready for a new car

John gardenier

jennifer.z.mutchler
12/06/2014

"Great Experience"

We have purchased several Hondas from this dealership. We continue to ask to see and work with John Livigni. He is kind, knowledgeable, and professional. Great experience every time!

John Livigni