Park Honda

Park Honda Info

Jay Honda

Roush Honda

"Positive Experience"

I took my car in for it's first oil change and tire rotation. Matt Bohnert was polite and concise in checking in the car and making us feel welcome. The service actually took half the time than was initially stated.

Matt Bohnert

"Happy with my vehicle and service I received!"

I drove over 2 hr to get my vehicle from John Gardiner. We talked over the phone about the auto that I was interested in. This was my first Honda and I had questions which John addressed. He worked with me through the entire process and kept me informed about the next steps. This was the easiest auto purchase I've ever done. My paperwork was ready for me to sign when I arrived. The entire process took less than 1 hr. He followed me to drop off my car rental and I was on my way home in my new car. Everyone was pleasant and easy to work with. I would definitely consider buying another car from him and Park Honda.

John Gardiner and Rob Kauffman

"Excellent Customer Service and Follow Up"

Tom Baringer not only worked hard to get us the vehicle we wanted but he went out of his ways way to get it at the price we needed. He even searched for the color and features that we wanted and expedited the transfer. I would definately go back for my next vehicle.

"Great Customer Service"

My service representative was John Bartlett. John was welcoming and courteous, and he fully explained what service was to be performed. Overall my experience was fast, friendly and efficient.

John Bartlett

"Happy after all these years!"

I have leased/purchased 7 new hondas from Tom Baringer and Park Honda over the past 10 years. Tom has been a delight to deal with and I know that I can trust what he says - unlike those at other dealerships. I highly recommend Tom and Park Honda to anyone considering buying a honda.

"Our new CRV"

We went to Park Honda to buy a CRV. Tom Baringer our salesman, was very professional in helping us find the CRV that we wanted. He answered all our questions and took the time to go over all the aspects of CRV, which we leased. Thank you Tom and Park Honda Barb and Chuck

"New Honda Civic"

We met with Tom Baringer and leased a 2014 Honda Civic for my son. The experience was great. Process lasted about 2 hrs and we were on our way home with a brand new car. Thank you Tom!

"Great Experience"

My recent new CR-V purchase was an extreme pleasure. Quick and easy. Angie Battista provided excellent support throughout the process; showing and describing the new features and especially setting up the phone for me. Great experience and I will be back!

Angie Battista

"John Bartlett, Service Advisor, trul Outstanding"

After experiencing trouble with the sliding door on my van, John was very helpful. Although the problem would not replicate itself once in the shop, he did not give up. He kept at it until he was able to figure out was wrong and get it fixed for (a very frustrated) me. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND John as a service advisor for anybody needing repairs. He was open, honest, understanding, and efficient. Thanks John!!!

John Bartlett

"Great experience"

Michael Dudek was awesome and very quick to respond to my request, and made himself available to me at my convenience. I would definitely recommend he and his dealership if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Michael Dudek