Park Honda

Roush Honda

Lindseyc
4/03/2015

"Great people! "

I was looking to lease a 2015 honda civic. I first visited Mike Pruitt Honda and had a terrible experience. After telling the car salesman that I would think about it and let him know tomorrow he became rude and annoyed and told me that I was "wasting his time". I then went to Park Honda and as soon as I walked in the door the atmosphere felt better. The people were very friendly and informative. I had an amazing experience and I highly recommend Park Honda. I delt with Angie who answered all of my questions and was very friendly. Park Honda is great and I will be going back for my next car!

Angie

NewHondaOwner
4/01/2015

"Great experience!"

I had a great experience at Park Honda. I absolutely love my new Honda Civic. Angie Battista was extremely helpful, friendly, and very knowledgeable. I would definitely purchase another Honda here in the future.

Angie Battista

Honda Owner
3/04/2015

"Not Sure What To Think of This... "

Own 3 Hondas all bought from Park. Have always taken them there for service, nowhere else. Windshield Washer quit working this winter. Come to find the 10amp fuse inside the cabin was missing. No clue as to what happened to it. The only thing I know is we had the vehicle in for an oil change late Dec. Not sure if we have used the washer since. But when we went to use it the other day it would not work & that's how we come to find the fuse missing. Somebody definitely took that fuse out. Anybody else had any similar experiences??

Ryan

rad
1/05/2015

"Friendly, easy transaction"

Excellent service. Ryan Pursley is very professional--no hard sales pitch just a very friendly experience. I turned in my leased 2012 Honda Accord and walked out with a new 2015 Honda Accord with no regrets. The cars have an excellent track record for reliability, safety and an all around great car. Thank you Ryan for your excellent help. The Park Honda Dealership has been very nice to deal with over the years. Great service department--only needed it a few times over the years for oil changes and basic maintenance though. RAD

Ryan Pursley

troyerar
12/30/2014

"Excellent Experience"

Went to Honda in Green and worked with Angie Battista. Our experience was wonderful! We originally just stopped in to look things over and were not planning on going with Honda, but we were so impressed with their vehicles and their prices that we couldn't resist. We ended up buying a 2015 Honda Civic which we love! Angie was great. We highly recommend her. She offered us all the answers we needed, but was not too pushy!

Angie Battista

montanableu
12/29/2014

"fantastic"

Walked into the dealership at six left at seven thi t y with a new vehicle John Gardin er was great I will go back when I am ready for a new car

John gardenier

jennifer.z.mutchler
12/06/2014

"Great Experience"

We have purchased several Hondas from this dealership. We continue to ask to see and work with John Livigni. He is kind, knowledgeable, and professional. Great experience every time!

John Livigni

GrannyDAR
12/06/2014

"TYLER IS THE BOMB!"

Tyler Warrum was my excellent salesman. He is professional, friendly and even offered to come in on his day off to help me. He provided all the information I asked for to help me make my decision. Chad also helped on this lease and was excellent! This is my third HONDA from Park Honda and I have recommended them to anyone who will listen.

Tyler and Chad

Hobo07Honda
12/05/2014

"Service that you are glad you came to the showroom for."

I like working with John Livigni. I have bought several cars from him at Park Honda. Very knowledgable, professional. Knows how to meet budget targets and provide the product that will best work for you.

John Livigni

Donald Herbe
11/21/2014

"Great experience"

Art, Tom and team were easy to deal with and no nonsense. They were patient while I cleared title to my trade in. I did my due diligence online and the phone. When I went in to get the car, the team was efficient and friendly.

Art McCaster and Tom Baringar