Park Honda

Roush Honda

rad
1/05/2015

"Friendly, easy transaction"

Excellent service. Ryan Pursley is very professional--no hard sales pitch just a very friendly experience. I turned in my leased 2012 Honda Accord and walked out with a new 2015 Honda Accord with no regrets. The cars have an excellent track record for reliability, safety and an all around great car. Thank you Ryan for your excellent help. The Park Honda Dealership has been very nice to deal with over the years. Great service department--only needed it a few times over the years for oil changes and basic maintenance though. RAD

Ryan Pursley

troyerar
12/30/2014

"Excellent Experience"

Went to Honda in Green and worked with Angie Battista. Our experience was wonderful! We originally just stopped in to look things over and were not planning on going with Honda, but we were so impressed with their vehicles and their prices that we couldn't resist. We ended up buying a 2015 Honda Civic which we love! Angie was great. We highly recommend her. She offered us all the answers we needed, but was not too pushy!

Angie Battista

montanableu
12/29/2014

"fantastic"

Walked into the dealership at six left at seven thi t y with a new vehicle John Gardin er was great I will go back when I am ready for a new car

John gardenier

jennifer.z.mutchler
12/06/2014

"Great Experience"

We have purchased several Hondas from this dealership. We continue to ask to see and work with John Livigni. He is kind, knowledgeable, and professional. Great experience every time!

John Livigni

GrannyDAR
12/06/2014

"TYLER IS THE BOMB!"

Tyler Warrum was my excellent salesman. He is professional, friendly and even offered to come in on his day off to help me. He provided all the information I asked for to help me make my decision. Chad also helped on this lease and was excellent! This is my third HONDA from Park Honda and I have recommended them to anyone who will listen.

Tyler and Chad

Hobo07Honda
12/05/2014

"Service that you are glad you came to the showroom for."

I like working with John Livigni. I have bought several cars from him at Park Honda. Very knowledgable, professional. Knows how to meet budget targets and provide the product that will best work for you.

John Livigni

Donald Herbe
11/21/2014

"Great experience"

Art, Tom and team were easy to deal with and no nonsense. They were patient while I cleared title to my trade in. I did my due diligence online and the phone. When I went in to get the car, the team was efficient and friendly.

Art McCaster and Tom Baringar

dhowie
11/14/2014

"Positive Experience"

I took my car in for it's first oil change and tire rotation. Matt Bohnert was polite and concise in checking in the car and making us feel welcome. The service actually took half the time than was initially stated.

Matt Bohnert

l.bubbles
11/11/2014

"Happy with my vehicle and service I received!"

I drove over 2 hr to get my vehicle from John Gardiner. We talked over the phone about the auto that I was interested in. This was my first Honda and I had questions which John addressed. He worked with me through the entire process and kept me informed about the next steps. This was the easiest auto purchase I've ever done. My paperwork was ready for me to sign when I arrived. The entire process took less than 1 hr. He followed me to drop off my car rental and I was on my way home in my new car. Everyone was pleasant and easy to work with. I would definitely consider buying another car from him and Park Honda.

John Gardiner and Rob Kauffman

shane.gibson.1422
11/04/2014

"Excellent Customer Service and Follow Up"

Tom Baringer not only worked hard to get us the vehicle we wanted but he went out of his ways way to get it at the price we needed. He even searched for the color and features that we wanted and expedited the transfer. I would definately go back for my next vehicle.

Tom Baringer