Park Place Volvo Dallas

3515 Inwood Road,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Volvo Dallas Info
About Park Place Volvo Dallas

Park Place Volvo is the winner of DealerRater's 2014 Volvo Dealer of the Year award for the State of Texas and the Volvo dealership of convenience serving Dallas and Fort Worth. Our dealership offers a wide selection of Volvos and exceptional car values - on both new cars and pre-owned cars. If you are interested in a lease car or financing your auto, please inquire about our competitive rates. Park Place Volvo is also the Dallas/Fort Worth area’s most convenient car dealer for auto repair and genuine Volvo replacement parts, located just south of Dallas’ Love Field. The Park Place Volvo car dealership is part of the Park Place family of dealerships, one of the premier auto dealers in Texas - offering all the benefits of more than 25 years of award-winning service. You’ll appreciate our experienced and highly-trained sales associates, who will give you all the expert advice and personal attention you deserve. You’ll also appreciate Park Place Volvo’s commitment to superior repair work, with Master-certified technicians using the latest in high-tech service equipment - ensuring that you always receive the best, most reliable service possible. Stop in today, and see why Park Place is the safe bet in Dallas Volvo dealerships.

About Park Place Volvo Dallas Learn More

• Parts Boutique
Dan
4/19/2016

"Highly recommend"

I will pass the experience with Mr Conrad, not worth to be mentioned here. However, I would like to give a great thank you to Mr. Awan who is the salesperson of year in my book! What a great experience! Thank you, Sir.

Dan responded to this review

April 20, 2016

At this point, you can reply anything which makes you guys feel better. The appointment was not at 4.00 but after 4.00. I do not recall refusing to talk to anyone. I was as polite as possible. I wish you all the best too.

April 20, 2016

Dan, We understand your frustration and concerns. After speaking with the dealership team, we’ve learned that while your appointment was at 4:00pm, you did not arrive for another hour, during which time another interested party viewed the vehicle. When you arrived, Mr. Conrad indicated that the current prospective buyer had not purchased the car and that you could still test drive the vehicle once they were finished. However, you declined this offer and decided to leave the dealership. Our New Car Sales Director, Mr. Lambrecht, called you after you departed to again assure you that the vehicle was still available to test drive, but you did not wish to speak with him. We wish you the best.

SCrawford
3/31/2016

"Had LOTS of problems with Service and they Fixed it ALL!"

I was in the lobby waiting and a gentleman approached me and asked how things were going. I unloaded my experience on him and told him everything. He stopped everything he was doing and immediately began to help me. His name is John and he has 100% changed my Park Place Volvo experience. He treated me like a 'normal' person and took the time to listen. Listen to the things I have tried to fix the issue, listen to my speakers that were rattling, listen to his customer. When I was assigned my service adviser and I explained him the issue, he didn't want to listen. He wanted to write it down, put it in the computer and get me out of his way. John changed that. Without John, I would most 100% absolutely NO Longer be a customer of Park Place. John has followed up, checked in, and helped me resolve all of my issues. If John ever leaves Park Place, I can guarantee you, I will too!

John Roberts

DonSeymoreVolvo
3/15/2016

"Don Seymore - Above and beyond"

Don Seymore - great guy! He wasn't too pushy which I appreciated. He also went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable with my purchase. After going to over 5 dealerships in a day I really liked the friendliness of the Volvo team (it didn't feel fake like most car dealerships). I just moved here from being out of the country for a few years and did not have a car. Don came and picked me up at my apartment to allow me to go test drive various cars. He is a really sweet guy and if you are looking for someone that will walk you through the car purchase and not try to push or oversell you - then this is your guy!

Don Seymore

March 16, 2016

Hello, We're so glad to hear of Don's exceptional commitment to client care during your recent purchase with Park Place Volvo. Our top priority is making your experience as efficient as possible, and we're pleased that Don was able to pick you up from your apartment to allow you to go through the test drive process. Welcome to the Park Place family!

harveyed12
2/29/2016

"Anthony Conrad made the process easy!"

We had a great experience with Anthony Conrad. We was helpful, upfront, honest, and worked to make the process smooth and as painless as possible. I highly recommend seeing him for anything you need at Park Place.

frank55
2/16/2016

"Mariette did a SUPER job!!"

Mariette did a fantastic job of getting me into a 2014 Malibu, I talked to her on Tuesday and informed her I wanted the Malibu that was for sale but couldn't get in there until Saturday, she pulled the car off the lot and held it for me even though there were people inquiring about it. I got there on Saturday and after a quick ride and go over I decided it was to good to pass on. What I did not expect next was icing on the cake, all the paper work was done in her office within a hour. I didn't have to go meet the Finance Manager or whoever that other dealerships do or the pressure of extended warranties, all this was done at her desk, I was asked if I wanted a extended warranty and I informed her not at this time I wanted to research some other warranty companies, she didn't pressure me into buying one but just went on to the rest of the paper work. All in all this was the first time I enjoyed going to a dealership. Everyone there smiled and said hello and asked if I needed anything. I was out of there in a little over a hour! Park Place Volvo is a top notch dealership and Mariette was a pleasure to work with. I am 60 years old and been to plenty of dealerships throughout my life and dread the hassel of dealing with them but Mariette did a excellent job and will definitely get my business again!

Pecker Head
2/09/2016

"Marc is very helpfull"

Marc Young is very helpful,he took care of the financing and we were able to drive the auto home that same day.We were able to get good financing at a very low interest rate.

jasonmcgowan
10/27/2015

"My kind of Sales Person "

My wife and I were in the market for a gently used SUV. I found a 2014 Ford Explorer online at Park Place Volvo. When I called, the sales person that answered the call said that the vehicle had been sold, and let me off the phone rather quickly. About 30 minutes later, Mariette Picca called and said that the car was still available, and offered to meet my wife and I half way that evening to show it to us. We met, and Mariette was knowledgeable and helpful, but also low pressure. This is my sort of sales person. We left that evening with the intent to think about it. By the next day at noon, we were driving off the lot with our new Explorer, and spent the absolute minimal amount of time in the dealership, which was imperative since we have a toddler that wanted to sit in all the cars. We would most definitely use Mariette Picca again.

ronbon77
10/18/2015

"Awan Sohaib is excellent!"

Awan Sohaib is one of the most excellent sales people I have ever dealt with. We were looking at a lease and he got me incredible terms. He even had another sales person Leslie drive the vehicle to my wives work so she could test drive it. It was the best no nonsense car buying experience I ever had.

USMCgymnast
10/12/2015

"It started so well . . . "

The actual car-buying process was relatively painless. I was a little disappointed in the fact that I walked in and said "I'd like to pay cash for this car, and I need to leave in 2 hours." Almost 3 hours later I finally drove off the lot. But the big problems didn't start until a couple weeks later. One day I go to close the door and the latch is stuck - the door just bounces off the frame and comes right back open. I call and leave a message for Brian Marsh, my salesman, and never hear back from him. A couple weeks after that my check engine light comes on and the car tell me it needs to be taken in for service. I called again and spoke to Leslie Kuykendall who essentially told me it's not their problem - I need to take it to a BMW dealership. A few inquiries later and it's going to cost me almost $500 just to see IF there is something wrong with a vehicle I just purchased. I would have been better off buying a car from Joe Bob down the street. I received NOTHING from this dealership that justified the mark-up. Really disappointed.

October 16, 2015

After speaking with Rob Schweizer, our General Manager, we've learned that he personally reached out to take care of your check engine light issue and that you were satisfied with this resolution. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your trust once again.

Ryan10
10/08/2015

"Everything you could want when buying a car"

If you're interested in a Volvo, Jay Banuelos is the person you want to see. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to work with you to get the vehicle and price you desire. Could not ask for a better experience.

Reviews of Awan Sohaib