Park Place Volvo Dallas

3515 Inwood Road,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Volvo Dallas Info
About Park Place Volvo Dallas

Park Place Volvo is the winner of DealerRater's 2014 Volvo Dealer of the Year award for the State of Texas and the Volvo dealership of convenience serving Dallas and Fort Worth. Our dealership offers a wide selection of Volvos and exceptional car values - on both new cars and pre-owned cars. If you are interested in a lease car or financing your auto, please inquire about our competitive rates. Park Place Volvo is also the Dallas/Fort Worth area’s most convenient car dealer for auto repair and genuine Volvo replacement parts, located just south of Dallas’ Love Field. The Park Place Volvo car dealership is part of the Park Place family of dealerships, one of the premier auto dealers in Texas - offering all the benefits of more than 25 years of award-winning service. You’ll appreciate our experienced and highly-trained sales associates, who will give you all the expert advice and personal attention you deserve. You’ll also appreciate Park Place Volvo’s commitment to superior repair work, with Master-certified technicians using the latest in high-tech service equipment - ensuring that you always receive the best, most reliable service possible. Stop in today, and see why Park Place is the safe bet in Dallas Volvo dealerships.

About Park Place Volvo Dallas Learn More

• Complimentary WiFi
  • Parts Boutique
jasonmcgowan
10/27/2015

"My kind of Sales Person "

My wife and I were in the market for a gently used SUV. I found a 2014 Ford Explorer online at Park Place Volvo. When I called, the sales person that answered the call said that the vehicle had been sold, and let me off the phone rather quickly. About 30 minutes later, Mariette Picca called and said that the car was still available, and offered to meet my wife and I half way that evening to show it to us. We met, and Mariette was knowledgeable and helpful, but also low pressure. This is my sort of sales person. We left that evening with the intent to think about it. By the next day at noon, we were driving off the lot with our new Explorer, and spent the absolute minimal amount of time in the dealership, which was imperative since we have a toddler that wanted to sit in all the cars. We would most definitely use Mariette Picca again.

ronbon77
10/18/2015

"Awan Sohaib is excellent!"

Awan Sohaib is one of the most excellent sales people I have ever dealt with. We were looking at a lease and he got me incredible terms. He even had another sales person Leslie drive the vehicle to my wives work so she could test drive it. It was the best no nonsense car buying experience I ever had.

USMCgymnast
10/12/2015

"It started so well . . . "

The actual car-buying process was relatively painless. I was a little disappointed in the fact that I walked in and said "I'd like to pay cash for this car, and I need to leave in 2 hours." Almost 3 hours later I finally drove off the lot. But the big problems didn't start until a couple weeks later. One day I go to close the door and the latch is stuck - the door just bounces off the frame and comes right back open. I call and leave a message for Brian Marsh, my salesman, and never hear back from him. A couple weeks after that my check engine light comes on and the car tell me it needs to be taken in for service. I called again and spoke to Leslie Kuykendall who essentially told me it's not their problem - I need to take it to a BMW dealership. A few inquiries later and it's going to cost me almost $500 just to see IF there is something wrong with a vehicle I just purchased. I would have been better off buying a car from Joe Bob down the street. I received NOTHING from this dealership that justified the mark-up. Really disappointed.

Park Place Volvo Dallas responded to this review

October 16, 2015

After speaking with Rob Schweizer, our General Manager, we've learned that he personally reached out to take care of your check engine light issue and that you were satisfied with this resolution. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your trust once again.

Ryan10
10/08/2015

"Everything you could want when buying a car"

If you're interested in a Volvo, Jay Banuelos is the person you want to see. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to work with you to get the vehicle and price you desire. Could not ask for a better experience.

Randall
10/04/2015

"Very pleasant car buying experience"

I found a pre-owned Mercedes C class through the dealership website and made an inquiry. Sam Howard responded very quickly, and we set up a time for me to come to the dealership and do a test drive. When I arrived at the dealership, I met Sam and we took the car for a test drive. Sam is a very knowledgeable auto aficionado. He was able to point out the features of the car and answer all my questions about the vehicle. He's very personable, outgoing, and a very pleasant person - just the type of person that you want to deal with when buying a car. Ultimately, after driving the Mercedes, I had to decide if I wanted to buy a used vehicle or a brand new one. I asked Sam to let me drive a new S60, and he was very happy to do so. Again, Sam's very knowledgeable and insightful about the product that he's selling. He answered all my questions and did not rush me to make a decision. I decided on buying the Volvo, and was pleasantly surprised at the buying experience. There was no back and forth with Sam having to leave and go talk to the manager. It was all handled electronically, and much more quickly. I got a good deal and am very happy with the experience and the vehicle.

Winfield
9/28/2015

"Professional, courtious, great service and price!"

Sales Exoerience Manager, Leslie Kuykendall, made for a pleasant car buying experience from start to finish. Coming from out of state, I didn't want to show up and the car not be there when I arrived or not it proper condition. She did a great job of giving me an accurate idea of what to expect and was full disclosure throughout the process. Thank you, Leslie, for making my purchase a pleasurable one!

Txsmooth
9/25/2015

"Jay Banuelos is an asset to your Dealer Group"

I just wanted to take a minute and extol the greatness of Jay Banuelos. If not for Jay’s hard work and personal style and follow-up, I am not sure this deal would have gotten done. I am not the easiest customer to deal with, but Jay made everything easy. I will gladly recommend Jay and your dealership to my family and friends. Thanks again! SC

car-lessJAB
8/31/2015

"Complete Dissapointment "

doesn’t respect client’s time, ethically questionable financing members, not able to provide a vehicle in working condition, and service department cant fix issues.

John Roberts

Volvo Fan
8/28/2015

"Just bought two cars from Conrad at Park Place Volvo"

My wife and I recently bought two vehicles from Park Place Volvo, and we were very impressed with the quality of their customer service and the easiness with which the whole process was handled. One of the positive elements in the transaction was the top notch quality of their sales people. Anthony Conrad was outstanding. He was knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and never pushy. We highly recommend Park Place Volvo, and Conrad to work with there.

BrilliantXC90
8/21/2015

"Anthony Conrad equals Superstar! XC90 inscription WOW"

On our 3rd Volvo. First of which was regrettably totaled. Yes no injuries. The latest 2 vehicles each purchased in the past few months from Conrad. We couldn't be happier with our new XC90 Inscription. Stunning and wonderful! So many fine words easily describe Conrad. Charming, kind, friendly, infectious enthusiasm, supreme knowledge. And so on. He has natural abilities that surpass even the finest sales people. And to top things off, we feel he is quite simply and most importantly a wonderful human being. The entire staff treat us as good friends with total respect and professionalism. Something we truly appreciate. We can't thank Conradand the team enough for helping us navigate through our challenges. We absolutely love our XC90. The car seriously outdoes itself. We highly recommend Conrad, Park Place Volvo, and the magnificent new XC90. Thank you!

Everybody in dealership incredibly friendly, professional, respectful and efficient.

Reviews of Germaine Ambres