Park Place Volvo Dallas

Park Place Volvo Dallas
Call
Park Place Volvo Dallas Info
About Park Place Volvo Dallas

Park Place Volvo is the winner of DealerRater's 2014 Volvo Dealer of the Year award for the State of Texas and the Volvo dealership of convenience serving Dallas and Fort Worth. Our dealership offers a wide selection of Volvos and exceptional car values - on both new cars and pre-owned cars. If you are interested in a lease car or financing your auto, please inquire about our competitive rates. Park Place Volvo is also the Dallas/Fort Worth area’s most convenient car dealer for auto repair and genuine Volvo replacement parts, located just south of Dallas’ Love Field. The Park Place Volvo car dealership is part of the Park Place family of dealerships, one of the premier auto dealers in Texas - offering all the benefits of more than 25 years of award-winning service. You’ll appreciate our experienced and highly-trained sales associates, who will give you all the expert advice and personal attention you deserve. You’ll also appreciate Park Place Volvo’s commitment to superior repair work, with Master-certified technicians using the latest in high-tech service equipment - ensuring that you always receive the best, most reliable service possible. Stop in today, and see why Park Place is the safe bet in Dallas Volvo dealerships.

About Park Place Volvo Dallas Learn More

• Complimentary Loaner Cars
  • Complimentary WiFi
  • Parts Boutique

"What a pleasure!!"

I just purchased a new Volvo XC60 from Park Place and it could not have gone any smoother. Great staff of friendly folks. The Saleman, Managers and yes even the finance department. No one ever tried to put the hard sell on me and they were very fair with the pricing and the trade allowance. This is the 3rd vehicle I have bought from a Park Place dealership and the experiences just keep getting better. I would strongly recommend them to anyone.

September 23, 2014

We are glad that the Park Place team made the purchase of your Volvo XC60 smooth and enjoyable. We truly appreciate the fact that you continue to chose Park Place Dealerships for your car-buying experiences.

"Five Star Experience"

My first time to drive a Volvo and WOW! This is a first class SUV and my salesperson, Leslie made dealing a first class experience. I applaud all of the people who helped to make leasing a happy moment.

Leslie Kuykendall

September 12, 2014

We are so happy to hear that Leslie went above and beyond to make your experience at Park Place Volvo excellent. We hope to see you again in the future.

"What an Easy Calm Experience"

Firstly I love my Turbo Volvo S60... A few weeks ago I walked into Park Place Volvo and was immediately greeted by the kindest sales consultant "Awan Sohaib". He went over all the features, colors and programs they were offering with literally zero pressure to buy. I drove in with my 2010 Mercedes and drove away 4 hours later in my brand new 2015 beautiful car. It was the easiest most calm experience I have had in years, especially buying a car. I highly recommend going to Park Place Volvo and definitely ask for Awan, he's the man.

Germaine Ambers

September 12, 2014

Thank you very much for the great feedback. We are happy to hear that Awan provided you with the truly exceptional dealership experience that we strive to give to all clients. Enjoy your new S60 Turbo and welcome to the Park Place family.

"Outstanding!"

I had an extraordinary experience at Park Place Volvo in Dallas. I saw an email on car deals, applied for a loan, went in to view the vehicles and walked away with my S60 Turbo all in less than 24 hours. Outstanding work overall. Although Ryan was my salesman, Awan and Germaine were crucial players and instrumental in the whole car buying experience for me at Park Place Volvo Dallas. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone.

September 08, 2014

We are so thankful for the great feedback. We are pleased to hear that Ryan, Awan, and Germaine made your visit to Park Place Volvo Dallas a truly outstanding and easy experience. Thank you for recommending us to others as well.

"Highly recommended"

Marc Young is a true professional and an expert at working through the needs and goals of the buyer. Thank you for the wonderful experience, and willingness to go the extra mile for me to make my wife's surprise all I hoped it would be. She loves her new S60!

Marc Young

August 26, 2014

We’re pleased to hear that Marc provided you with a great buying experience while purchasing your wife’s new S60. Marc and the rest of the Park Place team appreciate the kind words, and we strive to go the extra mile to live up to our “Experts in Excellence” motto.

"A wonderful car buying experience"

I buy cars a LOT and I have had several horrible experiences with car dealerships. Working with Tremaine was so easy and almost effortless. He went out of his way to answer my questions and communicate with me. My schedule is a little hectic to say the lease but he managed to keep up with me. Everything about this purchase was way above and beyond what I ever expected it to be. I am thankful for Tramaine making this so easy for us. We were also very pleased with the Finance Director, Germaine. I only dealt with those two and they were so friendly and helpful and not pushy. We will definitely refer our friends and family to this dealership. :)

"2014 S60"

Macr young is a super salemen very professional and very well groom something that I like to see in this day and time. Very! nice nice person as well. This is my second time buy from this dealership ,and will buy again.

"Great Experience! Excellent Reputation! I'll be back again!"

I had been considering the Volvo XC60 for quite some time, and by the time I visited the dealership, knew pretty much what I was looking for and the exact unit I wanted. However, when it comes down to purchase time, I really appreciate having a sales consultant who knows the car, who knows the features, and who knows the evolution of that particular model. Tramaine was a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable about the model, packages, and features, and had been experienced in selling Volvo's for several years. He made the process extremely transparent and was very diligent in seeing that all of the components of the deal were delivered as promised and ahead of schedule. I received an extremely fair price on my new car and a very fair price on my trade. The overall experience was great. Being someone who trades in their cars every 2 to 3 years, this is by far the best experience that I've had in a new car purchase. We've become very fond of Volvos and I will travel all the way to Dallas to work with them in the future versus the dealership in Frisco just a minute away from my home. Germaine made the entire finance process very simple, straightforward, and fair. The car was delivered exactly as promised and I've even been back for my first experience with the service department which again, exceeded my expectations. I came in for an accessory installation and they did two additional things for me for free that others would have charged for. Thanks again guys for a great transaction and I really look forward to doing business with you again!

""Disappointed With Used Car Purchase ""

Recently, we purchased a used Volvo from Taylor Hollingsworth. We were excited about the car however, 3-4 hours after the purchase ,it was very apparent, we had a smoker's car. This was very disappointing because 1.) when we test drove the car, about 15 minutes , the smell was only that of a cleaning or odorizing scent, not smoke 2.) this information was not shared with us 3:) dealership policy re:smoke info and 4.) this wasn't our preference. To Park Place credit , they attempted to address the problem by providing a service to remove smoke smell and changing the filter, but, neither worked. Also, Scott Leflett, pre-owned sales manager, offered free detailing service for new car we ended up purchasing. We were told by Germaine Ambers, finance manager, that it was our responsibility to ask the question " is this a smoker's car?" and "that if a buyer doesn't ask, then that information isn't shared." I am very disappointed that this is the dealership policy and it seems unfair to buyers, since other information was shared about the car. We chose to trade the car in because 1) that wasn't our preference and 2.) the health of a family member. However, in doing so, we monetarily lost. So, I share this to perhaps, spare someone else from experiencing what happen to us. So, if purchasing, a used car (and you don't want a smoker's car) REMEMBER, it's your responsibility to ask, if the vehicle you are interested in is a smoker's car and though, you may not initially smell smoke on test drive, it doesn't mean it's not there. Ask the right questions are you can be stuck with a vehicle that doesn't work for you.

"Thank You"

Just wanted to say BIG THANK YOU to Marc Young our sales person and Germaine Ambres the Finance Manager. I really hate the whole car buying process but the staff at Park Place were top notch and made it a very pleasant car buying experience. I defiantly recommend Park Place Volvo to all my family and friends.

Germaine Ambres