Park Place Volvo Dallas

3515 Inwood Road,
Dallas, Texas 75209
Park Place Volvo Dallas Info
About Park Place Volvo Dallas

Park Place Volvo is the winner of DealerRater's 2014 Volvo Dealer of the Year award for the State of Texas and the Volvo dealership of convenience serving Dallas and Fort Worth. Our dealership offers a wide selection of Volvos and exceptional car values - on both new cars and pre-owned cars. If you are interested in a lease car or financing your auto, please inquire about our competitive rates. Park Place Volvo is also the Dallas/Fort Worth area’s most convenient car dealer for auto repair and genuine Volvo replacement parts, located just south of Dallas’ Love Field. The Park Place Volvo car dealership is part of the Park Place family of dealerships, one of the premier auto dealers in Texas - offering all the benefits of more than 25 years of award-winning service. You’ll appreciate our experienced and highly-trained sales associates, who will give you all the expert advice and personal attention you deserve. You’ll also appreciate Park Place Volvo’s commitment to superior repair work, with Master-certified technicians using the latest in high-tech service equipment - ensuring that you always receive the best, most reliable service possible. Stop in today, and see why Park Place is the safe bet in Dallas Volvo dealerships.

About Park Place Volvo Dallas Learn More

• Parts Boutique
johnshelburg
5/24/2016

"Great Dealer Experience"

Made to process to buy a new XC90 very easy and fast which based on my prior experience at another local dealer is saying a lot. Mariette Picca cut through the process and got me out the door in an hour or less with no hassle. She handled all of the paperwork for me and was professional about the add-ons pitch. Great experience.

cshart
5/18/2016

" Hi-Yo, Silver! Away!"

Park Place once again delivers a strong calibre of professionalism and camaraderie . My sales dynamo, Marc Young, did not leave one stone unturned to perfection. I would also like to thank Ray Jimenez the service assistant manger, Albert Herrera, and the incredible Pit Crew for keeping my previous Volvo in tip top shape.

Need4Speed
5/18/2016

"Great car buying experience with Park Place Volvo"

After finding a car I was interested online, I went to to the dealership to check it out. I was met by Ryan who was exceptional to deal with. Ryan was clearly passionate and knowledgable about cars in general and made the buying experience very pleasurable. He did not try any high pressure tactics or try to sell a more expensive car that I did not want. I have purchased several vehicles from other dealerships and this was by far the best experience. After a quick test drive, Ryan made the paperwork process very easy and pain-free (which is uncommon at most dealers). I would not hesitate to purchase another from park place Volvo. I highly recommend purchasing a car from Ryan if you get the opportunity to do so.

May 18, 2016

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such kind words about Ryan! At Park Place Volvo, we value your time, and that's why we strive to make your whole experience as seamless and stress-free as possible. We're pleased that Ryan was able to do so for you, and appreciate your recommendation!

Volvo Girl 65
5/12/2016

"Best Car-Buying Experience Ever!"

Mariette Picca is the salesperson to meet. She found us on the lot and came over and introduced herself. We were looking for a car but not particularly a Volvo. We thought them too expensive and maintenance another bank breaker. Were we surprised. We found new cars actually on sale! We had already been to four dealerships and were on our way to another when we decided to look at Volvos. After that we didn't look at any other cars because I knew I would buy a Volvo. The next week we looked at the website everyday. By Thursday we had picked our car. After work Friday we went to purchase the car. When we arrived, Mariette had it ready and the process was seamless. No haggling and especially no, "I have to talk to my manager" over and over again. I always hated that part! It was almost like going to the grocery store. Picked out the car, made the down payment, signed the papers and drove home. I have never had a car buying experience like that one. Mariette's salesmanship and customer service sealed the deal. Before we left we felt really comfortable with everyone at the dealership. Thank you for such a great car-buying experience. I give Mariette FIVE stars.

May 13, 2016

Hello, We are so grateful for the kind words! We're happy to hear that after your four visits to other dealerships, you found the service and professionalism of Mariette to be refreshing. At Park Place Volvo, we believe in a no-hassle car-buying experience, without a lot of back-and-forth. We look forward to seeing you on your first service visit!

MBone
5/10/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Was looking for a Mercedes-Benz with my daughter and happened to find one on the Internet that piqued our interest at Park Place Volvo. We looked at a few cars on the lot, found the vehicle we were interested in, walked into the showroom, and asked Mariette if she could help us. She told us about the vehicle, offered my daughter an extended test drive, went through the pricing, trade-in, and completed the sale without any of the usual back and forth sales tactics. Mariette was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend others to seek her out at this dealership.

May 10, 2016

Hello, We're happy to hear that you and your daughter had a great car-buying experience with Mariette Picca! At Park Place Volvo, we strive to provide you with a hassle-free transaction, without the extended time spent in the dealership. Thank you for your recommendation!

Premier11
5/06/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

Awan is an excellent salesman. He is pleasant, professional, and prompt. Most importantly, he listens to your needs and helps you get the car YOU want! I highly recommend him to all of my family/friends/clients/associates. Thank you, Awan!

Mindy Patterson
5/03/2016

"Great experience. Customer focused."

Anthony Conrad is excelkent to work with. He knows Volvo and really believes in their product.. He wanted me to be happy and all my questions were important to him. Great service department also.

Dan
4/19/2016

"Highly recommend"

I will pass the experience with Mr Conrad, not worth to be mentioned here. However, I would like to give a great thank you to Mr. Awan who is the salesperson of year in my book! What a great experience! Thank you, Sir.

Dan responded to this review

April 20, 2016

At this point, you can reply anything which makes you guys feel better. The appointment was not at 4.00 but after 4.00. I do not recall refusing to talk to anyone. I was as polite as possible. I wish you all the best too.

April 20, 2016

Dan, We understand your frustration and concerns. After speaking with the dealership team, we’ve learned that while your appointment was at 4:00pm, you did not arrive for another hour, during which time another interested party viewed the vehicle. When you arrived, Mr. Conrad indicated that the current prospective buyer had not purchased the car and that you could still test drive the vehicle once they were finished. However, you declined this offer and decided to leave the dealership. Our New Car Sales Director, Mr. Lambrecht, called you after you departed to again assure you that the vehicle was still available to test drive, but you did not wish to speak with him. We wish you the best.

SCrawford
3/31/2016

"Had LOTS of problems with Service and they Fixed it ALL!"

I was in the lobby waiting and a gentleman approached me and asked how things were going. I unloaded my experience on him and told him everything. He stopped everything he was doing and immediately began to help me. His name is John and he has 100% changed my Park Place Volvo experience. He treated me like a 'normal' person and took the time to listen. Listen to the things I have tried to fix the issue, listen to my speakers that were rattling, listen to his customer. When I was assigned my service adviser and I explained him the issue, he didn't want to listen. He wanted to write it down, put it in the computer and get me out of his way. John changed that. Without John, I would most 100% absolutely NO Longer be a customer of Park Place. John has followed up, checked in, and helped me resolve all of my issues. If John ever leaves Park Place, I can guarantee you, I will too!

John Roberts

DonSeymoreVolvo
3/15/2016

"Don Seymore - Above and beyond"

Don Seymore - great guy! He wasn't too pushy which I appreciated. He also went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable with my purchase. After going to over 5 dealerships in a day I really liked the friendliness of the Volvo team (it didn't feel fake like most car dealerships). I just moved here from being out of the country for a few years and did not have a car. Don came and picked me up at my apartment to allow me to go test drive various cars. He is a really sweet guy and if you are looking for someone that will walk you through the car purchase and not try to push or oversell you - then this is your guy!

Don Seymore

March 16, 2016

Hello, We're so glad to hear of Don's exceptional commitment to client care during your recent purchase with Park Place Volvo. Our top priority is making your experience as efficient as possible, and we're pleased that Don was able to pick you up from your apartment to allow you to go through the test drive process. Welcome to the Park Place family!

Reviews of Germaine Ambres