Park Place Volvo Dallas

New Car Sales Manager
Leslie Kuykendall, Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Volvo Dallas

Leslie Kuykendall

February 26, 2017

"Great used Volvo buying experience"

- mgbgtv8

Was in the market for a used Volvo and Park Place had the perfect car...a 2008 V70 with low miles. Just a bit of common sense negotiating with salesman Marc Young and we settled on a terrific price. Very VERY happy with my wagon 3 weeks after purchase. Here is my experience with Park Place Volvo and Marc. Marc contacted me by phone just minutes after I submitted a web inquiry on the V70 car on a week night around 7pm. I appreciated the responsive customer service (some dealerships never contacted me at all). Came out to see the V70 and a few other models and Marc gave me the time and space to decide on the right car. No hard sell or pressure. Considering it was an older, lower priced car I was impressed that they still gave me the white glove treatment. When I pass this wagon on to my son in a few years, I plan to return to Park Place Volvo for my next car and I hope Marc is still there.

February 26, 2017

"Hands down...The Best!"

- tooqk2c@yahoo.com

I shopped nationwide for a specific XC90, T6 R-Design, AWD. We wanted white and a narrow set of options. Park Place had the right car, priced it right, and made the buying prices as simple as anything I can imagine.

February 18, 2017

"Good purchase experience "

- Scott's

Good experience during and after the sale The sales experience was simple and fair and when issue arose post - sale Mr Ramsey was very responsive and the dealership was helpful

New 2017 Volvo XC60, $44815