Park Place Volvo Dallas

Awan Sohaib

Ryan Killough, Sales Experience Manager, Park Place Volvo Dallas

Ryan Killough

July 21, 2017

"Fantastic Buying Experience and Great Service, too!"

- VolvosForLife!

If you're looking for a great Volvo dealership, look no further. When my last dealership moved to Frisco, I started going to Park Place Volvo. I had my old car serviced at this location several times, and was given great service and a loaner while my car was in the shop. Today, I picked up my new car. Mariette was fantastic to work with! She is very knowledgeable and informative, and warm and friendly, too. Honestly, it was the first time I've ever hugged a car salesperson after closing!

Mariette Picca

July 11, 2017

"Go see Joe"

- 3rdVolvoPurchasedAtParkPlace

I had the pleasure of purchasing my new car from Joe Barbee. He's very easy-going, really listened to my list of must-have items, and worked to get me the best car for my needs. I appreciated the opportunity to work with Joe -- and the fact that he and Germaine stayed late on a Saturday to wrap everything up for me.

Joe Barbee
Germaine Ambres

July 06, 2017

"Beyond Pleased"

- Chris

A good friend of mine in another dealership referred me to Sam because he had purchased a vehicle from him in the past and my friend said he seemed like an good guy. Sam referred us to Leslie Kuykendall who helped us with the process. She was incredibly patient, spending pretty much the entire day showing my wife different XC90s, test driving, and finalizing the deal. We have a 15 month old daughter who can be a handful but Leslie along with the entire team let us roam around and everyone kept commenting how sweet she was. We were working a deal on a white Volvo but my wife really had her mind set on Navy so Leslie went online and found the exact one we wanted. She gave us a great deal with some assistance from Germaine who was also great and checked in with us on numerous occasions. When the vehicle came in there were a couple of scratches that had to get taken care of and then when I got home I noticed one more, but they took care of that and more. When my wife had a medical emergency the day we were supposed to pick the car up, they were all very supportive and even threw in a seat cover my wife had her eye on in lieu of flowers (which we appreciated since my wife is a florist!). Overall it was just a top notch experience and we look forward to shopping there again in the future.

Sam Howard