Park Place Volvo Dallas

Brian Marsh

January 02, 2017

"Considerate!"

- happyvolvo96

Brian Marsh was very helpful and informative about the Volvo XC60 which I was interested in. I feel safe and knowledgeable about this car now and am happy the park place employees as well as Brian made sure I was taken care of before I drove off the lot! Very nice people who want you to have a great experience working with them.

December 31, 2016

" The best deal on the web "

- Shane

I had decided on the Volvo XC 90 for my next SUV. I started looking on the web and after about six months I saw this one at Park Pl., Volvo in Dallas. It was the 2016 XC 90 hybrid with 14,000 miles and they had certified it so I had a seven year 100,000 mile factory warrantee that was included in the purchase price. I realized that this was almost $14,000 less than any comparable used xc90 that I could find on auto trader or any other website and $23,000 less than the MSRP. It seemed too good to be true so I called and they told me that it was in perfect condition. I made a deposit, bought a plane ticket and flew out to Dallas several days later to pick it up. I'm not going to lie… I was nervous. When I arrived I found that the car was in excellent condition and everything they said was true. Leslie was my sales associate and she made sure that everything went smoothly. Great experience and I love the car!

December 22, 2016

"Great experience!"

- scottewebb

Brian and Germaine were great! Brian was excellent in answering all my questions and always responsive during the entire process. Ask for Brian when you're buying a car at Park Place Volvo! Germaine was so helpful in getting just what I wanted ordered. I couldn't be happier with the whole buying process and quality of service I received.

New 2017 Volvo XC60, $45215