Park Place Volvo Dallas

Park Place Volvo Dallas

Call
Park Place Volvo Dallas Info
About Park Place Volvo Dallas

Park Place Volvo is the winner of DealerRater's 2014 Volvo Dealer of the Year award for the State of Texas and the Volvo dealership of convenience serving Dallas and Fort Worth. Our dealership offers a wide selection of Volvos and exceptional car values - on both new cars and pre-owned cars. If you are interested in a lease car or financing your auto, please inquire about our competitive rates. Park Place Volvo is also the Dallas/Fort Worth area’s most convenient car dealer for auto repair and genuine Volvo replacement parts, located just south of Dallas’ Love Field. The Park Place Volvo car dealership is part of the Park Place family of dealerships, one of the premier auto dealers in Texas - offering all the benefits of more than 25 years of award-winning service. You’ll appreciate our experienced and highly-trained sales associates, who will give you all the expert advice and personal attention you deserve. You’ll also appreciate Park Place Volvo’s commitment to superior repair work, with Master-certified technicians using the latest in high-tech service equipment - ensuring that you always receive the best, most reliable service possible. Stop in today, and see why Park Place is the safe bet in Dallas Volvo dealerships.

About Park Place Volvo Dallas Learn More

• Complimentary WiFi
  • Parts Boutique
jon.a.cooper.9
10/31/2014

"It's Not Supposed to Be This Pleasant...Or Easy!"

I've never had a particularly good car buying experience. Even my previous Volvo purchase at Volvo of Dallas left me with a sour taste. On the other hand, I've always had exceptional experiences with the Park Place Volvo Service department. Therefore, I wanted to give my business to Park Place when it came time to get my next Volvo. I initiated the sales process expecting the worst. I specifically inquired about their advertised lease special fully prepared for a typical bait and switch, or a "Oh, gee, you're just a couple of points shy of qualifying for the 'preferred' rate, but because I like you, let me see if I can make you a deal on this special gem..." I left a voice mail for the sales consultant (Leslie) with whom I test drove a month earlier. It was late in the afternoon, so I figured she might be gone for the day. First thing the next morning, when the dealership opened, Leslie returned my call. I gave her the stock number for the vehicle I wanted, and communicated my desire for the lease special. About two hours later and a couple more phone calls back and forth to verify information, she had my deal worked out and asked me when I would like to pick up the car. I was speechless. Sales consultants aren't supposed to exercise basic customer service (like returning phone calls), and dealerships aren't supposed to do things EXACTLY as advertised! Leslie and Park Place did this. My experience was haggle free, transparent, and practically effortless. I breezed through the signing process, and Leslie really made me feel special. She demonstrated my S60's features, and has since followed up with me several times to make sure the technology services were all set up and functioning. I know it's a little corny, but the people here (including Germaine and Steve) succeeded in creating the feeling that I had gained access to a special, and prestigious club.

semper
10/16/2014

"Mr. Awan Sohaib made the difference!"

We just purchased an XC60 Turbo and just love it. We live in Fort Worth, and as you know we have closer options to home but the fact that Mr. Sohaib was so kind, professional and knows so well his product it really made the difference. He is an asset to your team. Thank you!

October 22, 2014

Thank you for choosing Park Place Volvo for the purchase of your XC60 Turbo, even though you have options closer to home. We are happy to hear that Awan's knowledge of the products and his professionalism set this dealership experience apart for you.

Myh77202
10/15/2014

"Park Place Volvo Experience"

I purchased a 2015 Volvo XC 70 from Park Place Volvo on September 30th. I am in love with my car! In retrospect, when thinking about the overall car buying experience, I have to say, Park Place Volvo is the best dealership in North Texas. My Sales Consultant, Ryan Killough, spent countless hours making sure the purchase was seamless for me. From putting me in several loaner cars (which were also XC 70 models), to tracking down the exact color of station wagon I wanted, to fielding questions on financing, Ryan truly had my best interests in mind. Ryan even took time out of his schedule one day to drive one of the loaner cars to me at work. Regarding the negotiation for a fair price, Germaine Ambres, Sales Manager, and Ryan thoughtfully listened to my thoughts and presented a fair and reasonable offer. With respect to Germaine, he took care to make sure Park Place Volvo could present me with very competitive financing after I told him I had received two (2) very good offers from two major institutional lenders. When it came time to executing the finance documents, my son, my nanny, and I were at the dealership for less than one (1) hour. It also helped that both Ryan and Germaine have a good sense of humor which made the purchase fun at times. In the event that you are in the market for a new Volvo, Park Place Volvo really is your best choice. Ryan Killough is professional, ethical and thoughtful in his approach to selling you a new vehicle. I can’t say enough nice things about what a fantastic dealership that Park Place Volvo is!

October 15, 2014

We aim to provide each of our clients with exceptional client care, and to give the fairest price possible for their vehicle in the process. We are also conscious of your time, and strive to make your dealership visit efficient and smooth. We’re happy that Ryan and Germaine delivered on all of these things and made the purchase of your 2015 Volvo XC 70 an excellent experience.

Mitch
10/14/2014

"Park Place Volvo and Ryan Killough - Second to None"

It is now 10 days since I purchased a 2007 Porsche Boxster from Park Place Volvo – time for the thrill of the purchase to have passed. In thinking over the events leading up to the sale I have to say that the Park Place facility is second to none. Sales Consultants are able to discuss the details of their offer and those of financing in complete privacy. My impression is that the Sales Consultants are empowered to make certain changes in the deal without having to run off to “My Sales Manager” - - something I have not seen at other dealerships in the area. My Sales Consultant, Ryan Killough, spent hours gathering information I requested and ultimately ended up bringing the automobile to my home when it became obvious that our schedules were not going to allow viewing and test driving for a week or more. I now realize that some of my requests for documentation were out of line but Ryan did not complain, he simply gathered the information and presented it to me. Once we agreed upon a fair price, Germaine Ambres sailed through the finance documents and I was out the door in less than two hours. I would say without hesitation that Park Place Volvo should certainly be one of your choices if you are looking for a new or previously owned automobile. If Ryan Killough is representative of the Sales Staff at Park Place then you will be well served on your first visit and ultimately through to the completion of the sale. I can’t say enough about the professionalism of Ryan and the “well oiled” dealership that Park Place Volvo is.

October 15, 2014

We strive to give every client an exceptional dealership experience, and that’s what sets Park Place Dealerships apart from all others. We are so happy to hear that Ryan and Germaine went above and beyond to make each step of your transaction smooth and efficient, getting you into your pre-owned 2007 Porsche Boxster faster. Welcome to the Park Place family.

Nick Fox
10/06/2014

"Park Place Experience"

After perusing the lot for fifteen minutes or so I was introduced to Ryan Killough. He was very engaging and helpful in speaking about the current offers and variety of car buying options at Park Place. After a brief and informative conversation I was able to sit down with Ryan and make a deal on a 2015 S60 R Design. I was able to test drive and compare different models before deciding and had a god experience throughout. I would recommend Park Place Volvo to anyone with the need and means to get a valuable automobile at a great price and fair offer. Much thanks to the entire Volvo team for the help.

October 07, 2014

At Park Place Dealerships, we strive to give you the best price for your vehicle, and to provide you with all the information you need to make an informed purchase. We are pleased to hear that Ryan proved himself a true "Expert in Excellence" through his knowledge of the vehicles you compared on your visit. Enjoy your new 2015 S60 R!

maddawg1409
10/02/2014

"Leslie at Park Place"

OK y'all ask for Leslie Kuykendall. Everyone is on their A-game there (especially Sam Padgett, Germaine Ambres too), but Leslie was my first point of contact and she went as far to accommodate a busy working girl by driving the actual car I wanted to see from their lot to my office door for a test drive. She was savvy and smart on all makes/models of European cars and I had all of my questions and quotes answered immediately. I never waited on anything. Park Place exceeds all your expectations and comes at you with a fair price. No question is 'dumb' and no request too big. I will be going back to this dealership in years to come. Never have I experienced a better team at a dealership. They do not badger you with calls but rather let you call them when you have made your decision. Thank you Leslie for everything again, you are fabulous girl!--Madeline D. Dallas, Texas

October 02, 2014

Madeline, the Park Place team strives to provide every client with a fantastic dealership experience, from the moment they walk in the doors to the moment they drive off the lot. We are pleased to hear that Leslie proved herself a true “Expert in Excellence” through her knowledge of the vehicle you wished to purchase and that because went above and beyond to deliver the car to your office for a test drive. We truly appreciate your support.

Mark Stephens
9/16/2014

"What a pleasure!!"

I just purchased a new Volvo XC60 from Park Place and it could not have gone any smoother. Great staff of friendly folks. The Saleman, Managers and yes even the finance department. No one ever tried to put the hard sell on me and they were very fair with the pricing and the trade allowance. This is the 3rd vehicle I have bought from a Park Place dealership and the experiences just keep getting better. I would strongly recommend them to anyone.

September 23, 2014

We are glad that the Park Place team made the purchase of your Volvo XC60 smooth and enjoyable. We truly appreciate the fact that you continue to chose Park Place Dealerships for your car-buying experiences.

tpgcd1
9/12/2014

"Five Star Experience"

My first time to drive a Volvo and WOW! This is a first class SUV and my salesperson, Leslie made dealing a first class experience. I applaud all of the people who helped to make leasing a happy moment.

Leslie Kuykendall

September 12, 2014

We are so happy to hear that Leslie went above and beyond to make your experience at Park Place Volvo excellent. We hope to see you again in the future.

lizbkleinman
9/12/2014

"What an Easy Calm Experience"

Firstly I love my Turbo Volvo S60... A few weeks ago I walked into Park Place Volvo and was immediately greeted by the kindest sales consultant "Awan Sohaib". He went over all the features, colors and programs they were offering with literally zero pressure to buy. I drove in with my 2010 Mercedes and drove away 4 hours later in my brand new 2015 beautiful car. It was the easiest most calm experience I have had in years, especially buying a car. I highly recommend going to Park Place Volvo and definitely ask for Awan, he's the man.

Germaine Ambers

September 12, 2014

Thank you very much for the great feedback. We are happy to hear that Awan provided you with the truly exceptional dealership experience that we strive to give to all clients. Enjoy your new S60 Turbo and welcome to the Park Place family.

Luvie
9/06/2014

"Outstanding!"

I had an extraordinary experience at Park Place Volvo in Dallas. I saw an email on car deals, applied for a loan, went in to view the vehicles and walked away with my S60 Turbo all in less than 24 hours. Outstanding work overall. Although Ryan was my salesman, Awan and Germaine were crucial players and instrumental in the whole car buying experience for me at Park Place Volvo Dallas. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone.

September 08, 2014

We are so thankful for the great feedback. We are pleased to hear that Ryan, Awan, and Germaine made your visit to Park Place Volvo Dallas a truly outstanding and easy experience. Thank you for recommending us to others as well.

Reviews of Germaine Ambres