Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

30600 SW Parkway Ave,
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda Info
About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda in Wilsonville, OR, also serving Hondas near Portland and Hondas near Beaverton is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (503) 218-4844 if you have any questions or comments.

About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda Learn More

• Customer Computers
  • Hand Car Wash
  • Fully Garaged New Car Inventory
JonTouring
5/01/2016

"No pressure, knowledgeable, good atmosphere. "

There was little to no pressure to buy, and my dealer was able to answer every question i had without hesitation, including questions other dealers couldn't answer at all. I was kept up to date on a daily basis about my car and she put a great deal of time into finding me the right one that fit my needs.

Stuart Freeman

Lindseysnewcar
4/30/2016

"Quick and easy"

Geri Reeves and Bob Moore were amazing. Straightforward, friendly and no pressure. We had no intention of buying today, but Geri and Bob and the vehicle were so great, we had to pull the trigger. We highly recommend!

Bob Moore. Paul in admin/documents.

anna
4/29/2016

"googood sales person"

She is so nice to me. I have a good time with honda. I like her and I like honda. Next time, I will buy car with her again. Thanks kim.

Grokit
4/29/2016

"Car shopping as a disabled person has never been easier."

As an Autistic man, I find it very difficult to deal with car shopping. I don't have the energy to deal with haggling and my blunt and honest approach to people makes it hard to negotiate. Further I don't do well talking on phones and rely on visual communication. I contacted Aaron Malmstrom via email and he was more then understanding of my needs in shopping. He was willing to discuss fair pricing from the get go (I do my research) and he helped me arrange a meeting with one of his sales team (Geri Reeves) while on his day off. Geri was understanding, kind, up front and transparent. She honored the price I discussed with Aaron and made sure I left with the car and options that I wanted. It is refreshing to see so many woman working in the dealership. Her kind and factual and no pressure sales style was everything I could have asked for. I have never had a positive experience at a dealership. This has been an amazing and refreshing change. The sales team do not work on commission and being part of a private dealership, the staff operate more like a family/tight knit team, rather then poaching each other's clients. Thank you Aaron and Geri, you made what can be an incredibly stressful experience into something far easier to navigate. I love my new Fit EX and I'm grateful for all the help.

Eric
4/21/2016

"Good car buying experience"

Nichole did a fine job finding a car that fit our needs and making sure we were happy with our choice. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her or purchase my next car from her.

Loren
4/18/2016

"Speedy Service!"

Service was completed sooner than expected. Service Personnel kept me in the loop with regard to my New Car 30 Day Inspection. No issues identified on this visit - Awesome!

Isai Torralba

TheHalls
4/06/2016

"Excellent customer service"

From the moment we met Anastasia our experience was very positive. We visited with her twice in person before discussing exactly the car I wanted to build. Imagine our delight that she notified us about a car that would suit me even before we jumped in and put down a deposit on a custom-order. Sure enough, the car was exactly what I wanted. She applied no pressure.

Kathy
4/02/2016

"Great customer service in the service center"

I have been going to Parker Johnstones for 9 years now I have never been disappointed with the service I receive. I moved to Vancouver a year ago and still go to the Wilsonville dealer. Brandon is always my go to man in the service dept. he is fair, honest and trustworthy really knows his stuff. I am so thankful I have such an honest and knowledgeable place to take my Honda to. Thank you Kathy

Cindy
3/31/2016

"Great People, Great Service"

I was looking for a particular car and color and found it at Parker Johnstone. I put in an inquiry online and Nicole called me in less than 30 minutes. She helped me through the preapproval process when my internet service went out on me by taking my application over the phone! Parker Johnstone offered me the lowest price up front. I had done the research and thought I knew what to expect but the folks at Parker Johnstone blew it all away!

Rachel
3/31/2016

"Worth the inconvenience of driving 2 hours!"

We felt like our needs were not being met and we were not being heard at our local Honda dealership. So, we turned to the Internet to see what was out there. We were able to negotiate a price on our new car, as well as our trade, over email and the phone. Great service!

Reviews of Geri Reeves