Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

30600 SW Parkway Ave, Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
Closed 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Hours

Anastasia  Dobroskokina, Business Development Agent, Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Anastasia Dobroskokina

Business Development Agent

April 16, 2017

"Painless, 5 out of 5"

- Jikimar

Anastasia D. was fantastic. Our daughter was involved in a head-on collision, and we needed another Pilot immediately. We left our home and were back in 3 1/2 hours with the perfect car. Anastasia is a gem ! So professional and also listened to us with no sales pitch. So, I started out on the internet- sent Wilsonville Honda a message and quickly got a couple leads- headed there the next morning. Finance was quick and easy with a great interest rate - better than our credit union which usually beats everyone hands down. Anastasia had great follow up on a couple little things - fixed immediately. Both my husband and I believe that car saved her life, or at least kept her from getting more seriously injured. Return customer from 2012 for these reasons.

April 16, 2017

"This is one of the best dealerships we've ever been in!"

- lindag

From the moment we inquired about the availability of the vehicle through the time we drove off the lot, every step of the process was smooth and effortless. Taylor worked with us to make sure we got the vehicle we wanted at the price with which we were comfortable. Ashley took all of the information needed for the finance and delivery explaining the process and the vehicle. David evaluated our trade-in and offered us even more than we expected. Brandie made the typically boring finance process a pleasure. The entire in-dealership process was very fast. We were done in about 90 minutes which is a record for us. Everybody was courteous and helpful. Moreover, they all acted as if they really wanted to be at work and helping us. There is no doubt that this dealership has customer service down pat!

April 13, 2017

"Really Great Honda Dealership!"

- KDonahue

I got great service. One thing that Anastasia noticed right away was that I was really busy and I didn't have time to spend days shopping for a new car. I needed a dependable and reliable replacement for my Honda Accord with 210K miles. It was like a chapter of the 3 little bears. The Honda Fit was too little. The Honda CR-V was too big. But the 2016 Honda Accord was just right and it was a certified used Honda with all the warranty that comes with that because it had 1,700 miles on it, but it was still a New Car with just 1,700 miles on it. It even smells new. And then, on top of everything else, despite having my credit destroyed through my divorce, they got me financed. And the payment works for me. And I am in love with my new Honda and with these two ladies that helped me replace my car in less than a day. Hooray, you guys.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $31730