Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

30600 SW Parkway Ave,
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda Info
About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda in Wilsonville, OR, also serving Hondas near Portland and Hondas near Beaverton is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (503) 218-4844 if you have any questions or comments.

About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda Learn More

• Customer Computers
  • Hand Car Wash
  • Fully Garaged New Car Inventory
Dewey Conroy
9/28/2016

"Honda Accord Purchase"

Very good car buying experince. Anastasia was pleaseant throughout and was never pushy at all. She took notes and about what i was looking for and found just what i wanted. I think the entire deal was done in less than 1 1/2 hours with no hassles.

MyAccord23
9/26/2016

""Great Dealership,and people who care""

My story about Wilsonville Honda: I was spending time with my daughter at a soccer match. And we happened to notice the dealer ship off the exit. So after the game her and I decided to take a look at the new cars. One car did catch our eye. It was a small car and it was really nice. The price was right and my daughter LOVED IT. But it was not a car for our family. ( too small ) So we decided to continue our look by walking around. We did happen to notice what a great selection the dealership had. And best of all-NO pressure. We enjoyed looking around with no hassle. At that time we had a salesperson come and greet us. ( Geri ) The timing was perfect, she helped us with any questions we had. And she was very understanding when I told her we would be back. So we decided on an S.E Accord and my wife fell in love with the car immediately. And now the negotiation begins. I had a number in my head, and after ONE phone call from Gaylen That number was met! But my wife and I couldn't get back up to the dealership to do the paperwork during the week. So I asked someone to hide the keys and DON'T let anyone sit in our future car. Well, I was told they can't do that. "darn it".. Can't hurt to try..So the LONG wait was on. When Friday came my wife and I immediately got up to the dealership, met with Gaylen, finalized all paperwork needed and met a great bunch of people. These guys really do take-care of you. And my experience with Wilsonville Honda was great. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anybody.

September 27, 2016

MyAccord23, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty and hope you enjoy your new Honda Accord! Regards, Dan Horton | General Manager - Please contact Bob Moore, General Sales Manager, for all of your sales needs. (503) 218-4844

SuzieQ
9/24/2016

"Good people - good deal!"

We choose Wilsonville Honda because we knew there would be a different "Sales Atmosphere" from the normal pressurized sales situation. Also we knew since there would be none, if any need for price bargaining the price offered would be competitive. This would and did make for a very pleasant and time limiting experience. Anastasia was very friendly and answered all of our questions. We had time to consider our vehicle needs and to discuss the pros and cons of the vehicles were looking at. There was no pressure to buy or to "hurry" our decision. It was very refreshing. Thank you.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for your review. We're glad to have Anastasia on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Regards, Dan Horton | General Manager - Please contact Bob Moore, General Sales Manager, for all of your sales needs. (503) 218-4844

John R Abel
9/17/2016

"Great dealer, great costumer service"

This is my second car purchase from Wilsonville Honda. They are great. I've also done all of my service here as well. I highly recommend them to anyone!

September 19, 2016

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership, John. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Regards, Dan Horton | General Manager - Please contact Bob Moore, General Sales Manager, for all of your sales needs. (503) 218-4844

Honda odyssey
9/16/2016

"Very good job"

Trevyn Ashley! He take care me my old car and new car very good. I ask him anything the problem and he take care me very quickly thanks

September 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that Trevyn was able to provide an efficient and overall positive experience. Regards, Dan Horton | General Manager - Please contact Bob Moore, General Sales Manager, for all of your sales needs. (503) 218-4844

Shelby
9/13/2016

"Great dealership"

Everyone was super friendly and willing to answer any and all questions I had. There was no pressure to buy. It was a great experience buying my first brand new car and I highly recommend this dealer!

September 15, 2016

Shelby, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience, and I'm glad to hear that was the case for you on your recent visit to Wilsonville Honda. Thank you so much for your business and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, Dan Horton | General Manager - Please contact Bob Moore, General Sales Manager, for all of your sales needs. (503) 218-4844

Yvonne
9/12/2016

"Excellent service and no pressure purchase"

Geri make my car buying experience so very painless. What a pleasure it was to work with someone so professional, yet so personable. I never felt pressured nor hurried during the entire purchasing process. I highly recommend working with Geri to find the perfect car. In years to come, I will remember the kindness and patience she showed me. Thank you Geri!!!

September 14, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review, Yvonne. We are very happy to hear that Geri could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Wilsonville Honda any time! Take care. Regards, Dan Horton | General Manager - Please contact Bob Moore, General Sales Manager, for all of your sales needs. (503) 218-4844

basketball61
9/10/2016

"Brand New Red Fit"

Geri was great to work with -- came highly recommended from my wife, of course! Whether it was Geri, or someone behind the scenes (and I'm sure there were several great people), everyone is dedicated to meeting the customer's expectations. We weren't disappointed this time, either!

Paul

September 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that Geri was able to provide an efficient and overall positive experience. Regards, Dan Horton | General Manager - Please contact Bob Moore, General Sales Manager, for all of your sales needs. (503) 218-4844

ckahrendt
9/10/2016

"Great staff"

Staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. The staff offered information and answered our questions about options but let us make our own decisions and didn't push in any way - that is a great experience. Both the salesperson and finance staff were awesome!! We've been leasing/buying at Wilsonville Honda since 2010 and plan to continue to buy/lease at this dealership mainly because of the experiences we have always had with the staff.

September 12, 2016

We love hearing from our customers so thank you for taking the time write this glowing feedback. It's wonderful to hear that our staff at Wilsonville Honda was able to provide you with an awesome experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Regards, Dan Horton | General Manager - Please contact Bob Moore, General Sales Manager, for all of your sales needs. (503) 218-4844

Jim
9/07/2016

"Superior Staffing"

I just completed the purchase of a pre-owned Mercedes at Wilsonville Honda. I have to commend the dealership on the professional staffing and attitudes throughout the transaction. Anastasia Dobroskokina is an absolute delight to work with, honest and communicative as well as a charming conversationalist. She always worked diligently to find the right answers to all of my questions and led me through the complexities of changing vehicles with the least amount of inconvenience possible. Likewise, Paul Chilton in the financial office listened to me and did not simply present extraneous add-ons to what I originally purchased as has happened in other dealership venues. Admittedly, I purchased as a cash transaction which simplifies business deals, but I would certainly trust Wilsonville Honda to lead me through my next purchase either cash or financed. I am one of multitudes of would be purchasers who avoid car dealers because of their reputation and deplorable practice of having one deal with the sales representative who plays good cop until you find a car and who then hands you off to their "supervisor" who plays bad cop and tells you how impossible it is to give you the bargain the good cop intimated, and who in turn hands you off to the next bad cop who tells you all the absolutely necessary add-ons like extended warranties and life insurance and hospitalization insurance for you and your pets and your butlers that one must have if one's life is going to ever be complete. I am pleased to report that this is not the way Wilsonville behaved with me, and they therefor have my repeat business.

Paul Chilton

September 09, 2016

Jim, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Anastasia was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Dan Horton | General Manager - Please contact Bob Moore, General Sales Manager, for all of your sales needs. (503) 218-4844

Reviews of Anastasia  Dobroskokina