Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

30600 SW Parkway Ave,
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda Info
About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda in Wilsonville, OR, also serving Hondas near Portland and Hondas near Beaverton is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (503) 218-4844 if you have any questions or comments.

About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda Learn More

• Customer Computers
  • Hand Car Wash
  • Fully Garaged New Car Inventory
Yerthao95
6/27/2016

"Best customer service!"

Anastasia was very helpful, she did the best she could to get my interest rate as low as possible & she made it happen. Very friendly & knowledgeable on cars. She's amazing.

Lori
6/17/2016

"First oil change with my new car."

I am just very pleased every time I visit this dealership, they are friendly, efficient,,and it's clean and they are are on time!

Armando Lopez

Shirley Becker
6/13/2016

"Greatest Experience Buying a New Car!"

I went to three other Honda dealerships before ending up at Johnstone Wilsonville and working with Nicole Friswold. Someone knew what they were doing when they hired Nicole! Right from the start I told her exactly what I was looking for and also what I didn't want to experience as I had at the other dealerships and sales people. She said she would do her best to find what I wanted and she obviously did! While searching for my car she kept me abreast of what was going on and didn't try to sell me something I didn't want. I went on vacation cand told her when I would be returning. She even kept me updated while I was on vacation. When I returned I called Nicole to check in and she stated she still hadn't found what I was looking for but wasn't giving up. After speaking with her about 15 minutes later my phone rang and she told me that she had found it. Wow, was I a happy woman!!! We made arrangements for me to pick it up and take care of all the paperwork. Nicole and Parker Johnstone Is the best experience purchasing a new car I have ever had. Thank you so much!!!c

Anel Martinez
6/08/2016

"Best experience"

Really good costumer service from Simon Gutierrez and he also speaks Spanish so that's a plus. I got a honda civic 2016 and I love it 😊

Alice
6/08/2016

"Best service department on the plantet"

I am a single, senior adult female and I wouldn't take my Honda Accord any place else for service. I trust Parker Johnstone's service people completely.

kluce
6/05/2016

"The best customer service around!"

Wilsonville Homda has always been my go to dealership. Working with Geri and Brandie each time I buy a car is unlike any car buying experience I've ever had. It's more like going home to celebrate with good friends a new car buying experience! I've bought more than 6 cars from Wilsonville Honda and will continue to only go there for my car buying experience! All of the employees are excellent and its hassel free! Thank you to the Wilsonville Honda team for always making my experiences the best!

Happy in our Honda
6/03/2016

"Most courteous, clear, and efficient sales rep experience."

From the first greeting by our sales rep, Trevyn Ashley, we were comfortable asking our questions, and clear about the responses. The dealer's willingness to drop the price on our vehicle, when the one on special we were interested in sold, was offered and arranged quickly.

Happy customer
6/03/2016

"An incredibly positive experience!"

My husband and I have not purchased a car in over 20 years and we were somewhat apprehensive about the "sales" experience. Our experience at Parker Johnstone was incredibly positive, informative and pleasant. We needed a tow vehicle for our RV and knew that 2014 CRVs were towable. Jeff, was very helpful and provided us with several options. Ashley knew the ins and outs of the CRV and provided us with great information. There was absolutely no pressure to buy a car. We love the 2014 CRV we purchased and are very thankful we found Parker Johnstone.

Jakewen
5/29/2016

"Very friendly environment "

I loved the low pressure way they run the dealership! They even dropped the price on a car that was not on sale so that we could get the color we wanted!

CRV Susan in Tigard
5/29/2016

"Simple and Fast"

We were ready for our next new car! Our Odyssey was ten years old and it was time to move on to something other than a minivan. After the test drive of a new CRV we were able to do all the preliminary negotiation via e-mail with our sales rep, Nichole Friswold. This made the purchasing process simple and fast! When we arrived to pick up our new CRV, we spent more time learning about the operating systems (navigation, bluetooth, and other things) than doing paperwork! Thanks for making purchasing a new car a pleasant experience!

Reviews of Brandie Weppler