Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Customer Service Rep
Jennette Alexander, Service Advisor, Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Jennette Alexander

June 20, 2017

"Best customer Service - Mark Doublin"

- Catherine M Elizondo

If only all companies/vendors provide as excellent customer service as Mark Doublin did! Ah, the world would be a better place. Distraught when I scrapped my front bumper on a sidewalk curb, only to discover my mishap had completely ripped my front bumper off leaving it hanging by a few plastic bolts. As I was in the middle of purchasing a new home, all I could think of was 'how much was this going to cost me?' I was able to get an appointment the same week and when I showed Mark the damage - he politely told me, we can fix it. Me: 'how much?'; Mark 'free.' Music to my ears! And you guys did - replaced some clips/nuts/bolts and poof - my bumper was back to normal! Mark, thank you for providing excellent customer service. Because of you - Parker Johnstone will always have a loyal customer! Sincerely, Cathy

Mark Doublin

May 27, 2017

"Wilsonville Honda is the BEST "

- Pat3589

Gaylen is the best! After my car was totaled from an accident I had little time to get another car. Gaylen is professional and personable. She made the process easy. I am the most indecisive person but she never made me feel rushed to close the deal. My only complaint is that the color I wanted wasn't available at this dealership and it would cost me more to have them get one for me.

Josh Delaunay
Other Employees : Simon Gutierrez

May 23, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service Representative "

- Gottagetacar

We had the pleasure of meeting Gaylen Cashman during our visit to Wilsonville Honda. We were interested in the Honda CRV and Gaylen was our Customer Service Representative. She was friendly, very knowledgeable about the car, patient and not at all pushy about her"product", while representing it in an excellent fashion. She definitely gave us a great deal to think about and represented the dealership well. Thank you Honda for an outstanding Service Representative!

New 2017 Honda Accord, $34010