Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

30600 SW Parkway Ave,
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda Info
About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda in Wilsonville, OR, also serving Hondas near Portland and Hondas near Beaverton is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (503) 218-4844 if you have any questions or comments.

About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Friday 7:00 AM

• Customer Computers
  • Hand Car Wash
  • Fully Garaged New Car Inventory
Sadie and Me
6/30/2015

"WOW What a Pleasant Surprise!"

I knew that I wanted a new Accord with manual transmission since I already had two of them since 1986 and my present one has 270,000 miles and going great. I also wanted to have an acceptabe price quote online before going to the dealership. I wanted to pay the price and drive away, no hastle, no pressure for add ons. I went a dealerahip out of state Saturday and it was a nightmare. Sunday 6/28 I hesitated to call Wilsonville Honda, but Ashlyn set me up with Nicole and right from the start I was SO at ease! We drove the car, the price was exactly as quoted online, Nicole respected that I wanted NO upgrades so no pressure there, the papers were signed, the car detailed and I drove away singing happily! What was unusual for me, though, was that during my experience there I felt so comfortable and not at all anxious. Nicole was awesome to work with and I really enjoyed getting to know her. I will highly recommend the great team at Wilsonville Honda!

clownlover2
6/15/2015

"Best Experience Ever!"

I had visited a local dealership and was extremely unhappy with the long negotiation process and the lack of "power" my salesman held. I contacted Ashlynn online at Wilsonville Honda and set up appt to see her. I arrived early and was greeted by a salesperson that teamed me up with Nichole Friswold. This lady is a breath of fresh air! She was extremely informative, with a no pressure approach that is incredible!! I will recommend Nichole to everyone I know! She is awesome!! Also Brian in Finance is awesome too!! Very easy to deal with......

2carbuyer
6/09/2015

"Outstanding car buying experience"

We were actually dreading the idea of walking into a dealership (based on our past experiences) We reluctantly walked into Parker Johnstone to look for a used Honda and were blown away because the experience was so positive and stress-free! We actually found 2 used vehicles that we were interested in. We left the dealership and came back the next day to purchase both. The prices were great and we were very confident that we were making the right decision for our family. Special shout out to Geri Reeves who patiently and seamlessly orchestrated a 2 car buying experience. Geri was genuine, personable, non-salesish, and very thorough. I would highly recommend speaking with Geri if you're looking for a new or used car! Thank you Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda!

Susan Crocker

Jeff in Astoria
6/01/2015

"Great experience with Nichole Friswold"

The salesperson, Nicole Friswold, was informative with a 'no pressure' approach. I would recommend Nichole to anyone. Steve Morris also provided straightforward information with a friendly, no pressure style. The transaction was simple, with the 'no negotiation' price given, you simply confirm the price you should be paying through online sites. Thanks from Astoria!

June 08, 2015

We love hearing from our customer so thank you for taking the time write this glowing feedback. We’re very pleased to hear that Nicole and Steve provided you with a pressure free, informative and friendly service during your visit. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Bob Moore | General Sales Manager

Jay2015crv
5/27/2015

"Great car buying experience."

Great place to buy a new car. I brought my new 2015 honda CR-V EX from this dealership and they give me a great deal. I love my new CR-V and like the new upgrades and features on the CR-V. Geri Reeve and Dale both help me out on buying a new CR-V. Both sale managers were very helpful also. I highly recommend this dealership for buying a new and used vehicles and for service too.

June 08, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback with us! Congratulations on the purchase of your new 2015 Honda CR-V EX! It’s fantastic to hear that Geri and Dale were of such help to you during your purchase. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Bob Moore | General Sales Manager

buyer123
5/24/2015

"Overall Good Experience"

Zac Dreyer was great to work with! During the sale he was very informative without pressuring us in any way. He has helped us with questions about the car after purchase. Zac has gone above and beyond to ensure we are happy with our new car and can take advantage of all of its features. Our only complaint was with the finance guy who was overly pushy when trying to sell additions to the car to the point where my fiancee and I felt uncomfortable and disrespected.

May 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience and it’s unfortunate to hear that some aspects of your prior visit with us have not been up to your expectations. I would appreciate the chance to speak with you directly in order to address your concerns and move our dealership in a more positive direction. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Regards, Bob Moore | General Sales Manager

super V6
5/18/2015

"Very curtious, actually fun. "

Buying a car is one of those necessary evils in life, that most people dred. Me, included. I had done my research and decided on a Honda accord. My only question was V6 or four. I had never been to Parker Johnstone Honda, but upon arrival noticed something different about this dealership. I was met inside the lobby by Gaylen Cashman who turned out to be my Sales consultant. She never pressured me, answered all my questions and was very patient with me through two test drives. I decided on the V6. But this is were it went from Good to Great. After waiting a few days to get a specific color, my car arrived, but upon arriving to pick it up, Gaylen advised me that Honda had just announced a sale on these cars and that my price was reduced another $1200. Who does that. In conclusion I would have to say, If your interested in a Honda, go the Parker Johnston. I had a great experience.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that our team's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Best regards, Dan Horton | General Manager

dkan
5/17/2015

"One word, AMAZING"

I got to say, Wilsonville Honda might have been the best place to get a car. Nichole Friswold is who I worked with and she was awesome! She took her time explaining everything to me and she was very professional, upfront, and honest with everything. I didn’t feel pressured at all and she actually took her time looking at cars with me. You know how car salesmen are considered the most untrusted profession. Nichole was most certainly not that. I trust me when buying a car. I was trading in my car and even though I have scratches and digs, I felt that they gave me a more then fair price and even exceeded my expectations in regards to my trade in value. I wanted a limited edition car and Nichole found it from another dealer and actually drove it over for me at no charge. There was an extra accessory on my car which I didn’t want and they had no issues removing it. Even the Finance direction, Steve Morris was very helpful and didn’t pressure me into getting anything I done need. He was very OCD when it comes to making sure that I am paying for what I get. All in all, I am in love with Wilsonville Honda! They truly make the car buying experience fun!

May 21, 2015

We really appreciate you taking time to write this nice feedback about our dealership. Nichole and Steve are valuable members of our team and were glad to hear that they were able to take care of you and accommodate your needs. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and were glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. We hope to see you again soon! Best regards, Dan Horton | General Manager

2015 Civic LX
5/17/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

Everyone we worked with starting from internet sales through test drive and the finance manager was great. No pressure, honest, knowledgeable and friendly. It was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Zac helped us with all our questions.

May 21, 2015

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Best regards, Dan Horton | General Manager

liohila
5/15/2015

"Good people"

I was a little put off at first as I didn't get the friendliest vibe when I walked into Parker Johnstone. Nichole turned out to be incredibly helpful and patient as I decided between two used cars that I saw on their website. The gentleman who helped us with our paperwork was fantastic. Great team overall and would purchase from them again.

May 21, 2015

We're completely committed to providing overall great and fantastic service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best regards, Dan Horton | General Manager

Reviews of Nichole  Friswold