Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

30600 SW Parkway Ave,
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda Info
About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda in Wilsonville, OR, also serving Hondas near Portland and Hondas near Beaverton is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (503) 218-4844 if you have any questions or comments.

About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda Learn More

• Customer Computers
  • Hand Car Wash
  • Fully Garaged New Car Inventory
Davidmakus23
5/28/2016

"Great place to buy a car!"

Me and my girlfriend went into this dealership to look at a car we had saw on the internet. Nichole really made the car buying experience easy and extremely fast and efficient. She answered all of the questions we had and gave us great information on all the different models of cars they had. Although this was only my second time buying a car it was a great experience and I will definitely recommend her and this dealership to friends and family!!

Derge71
5/26/2016

"Fantastic experience"

Armando explained the services needed for my Honda Odyssey. I explained being on a budget and not having the funds for all services at the time. He went through the services I should do and what I could have done the next time I came in for an oil change!! So helpful and understanding!!

Armando Lopez

JJlovescard
5/25/2016

"Great car-shopping experience!"

Staff are very friendly and helpful the entire time. Definitely "the" dealership to work with. Best Honda dealership in the Portland area. Happy with my purchase from them.

JJRogers
5/23/2016

"Best dealer we have ever visited"

Stuart Freeman was our sales guy and he was relaxed, friendly and very patient! Made the whole experience very pleasant! This is our second car purchase from Wilsonville Honda this year and we will definitely be back here next time we need a vehicle. Best dealer in town by far!

Stuart Freeman

happydriver2
5/21/2016

"Straightforward And Friendly"

We give Parker Johnstone HONDA and it's employees the highest ratings. We were greeted warmly right away by Geri Reeves who took the time to show us the CRV Touring model; which we had already pegged as the car we wanted. Geri set us up for a test drive and turned us over to the highly capable Nichole Friswold, as Geri needed to honor and respect another customers prearranged appointment. Nichole spent time going over seat settings, signals, and specifics about the car before we hit the road. She is highly personable, knowledgable and straightforward. After the test drive we really were convinced that this was the car for us. The price and paper work portion of the purchase was painless. We were helped every step of the way. Nichole answered all of our questions and sent us on our way and we were all smiling. What a refreshing and positive experience. I would highly recommend Nichole and all the employees at Parker Johnstone HONDA. Thank you!

BR
5/20/2016

"Wilsonville Honda is awesome!"

I have to say my experience with everyone at PJWH has always been stellar. I’ve been getting service from PJWH since 2006 and I’ve always been treated pretty much like family. Service work has always been quick and accurate and anything I had issue with (rarely) was always addressed fairly and quickly. Kristina has been especially awesome, though Jennette, Mark, Brandon are great too! And on the sales side, my recent experience in leasing an Odyssey EX-L was as easy and straightforward as it possibly could be. Trevyn, Wendy, Jeri, and Steve all were a pleasure to work with. They all were knowledgeable, helpful, enthusiastic and responsive.

Ina Turenne
5/15/2016

"I was treated with the utmost respect. "

I had a wonderful experience with Geri,Brandon and the others during my purchase of my HRV. Everyone I dealt with was kind and polite. They all are informative and courteous. I did not feel pressured in any way. Nicest experience I ever had buyin a car. Thank you all at Parker Johnston Honda.

Retiree/roger69
5/12/2016

"Part of the family"

Ever since we walked in to purchase a new civic, we have been treated like family.The people are true professionals. I would definitely refer my friends and family for a new purchase or service. Keep up the great job.

noelrose
5/11/2016

"Wilsonville Honda Treats You like Family"

Wilsonville Honda is 4 Star when it comes to Customer Service and their Commitment to Customers. Thank you Honda for the Loaner car and am So pleased with the Service and Detail performed...Perfect!!

Ian McCallum
5/08/2016

"excellent experience"

Recently bought a certified pre-owned 2015 Honda Civic from Wilsonville Honda. Totally professional experience with no sales pressure. We dealt with Trevyn Ashley on the sales end, Dale Winterfield on vehicle hand-over, and Brandie Weppler on financial close out, a pleasurable experience all round and professionals whom Wilsonville Honda should be proud. Would recommend Wilsonville Honda to any folk in the used or new car market.

Reviews of Jennette Alexander