Read Reviews Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Michael KinsmanCustomer Service Representative44 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda in Wilsonville, OR, also serving Hondas near Portland and Hondas near Beaverton is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase.

Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice.

Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (503) 218-4844 if you have any questions or comments.

Our Location

Free Coffee Vending Machines
Free WiFi Hand Car Wash
Customer Computers Fully Garaged New Car Inventory

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Personable and Hassle Free"

ashtng
8/23/2014 12:07:35 AM

Michael  KolbMichael Kolb

My Review Of Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda:

My experience as a 1st time car buyer from Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda and Sales Specialist Michael Kolb was much easier than I had anticipated. I was afraid being a single female with minimal knowledge in the car world would give me a disadvantage and I would be easily intimidated by the sales jargon; Instead I was given thorough and detailed information to every questions and concerns I had about the car and process of buying my first car on my own. I was referred to Michael Kolb by the Service Representative there at Parker Johnstone's and cannot say enough of his expertise, professionalism, knowledge, and patience. Everyone on the Sales team were friendly and extremely professional. Not only have I been a loyal Service customer going on 5 years, but I can see myself buying all my future Honda from Michael and the Sales team at Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda.

Added: 8/27/2014 5:54:26 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We want all of our customers to feel comfortable about their visit, and that is why a no-hassle experience is important. Congratulations on your new Honda vehicle! Michael and the rest of our staff work hard to show our customers the value of our services. I am pleased to read that he has left a memorable impression in regards to our service standards. We look forward to assisting your with your vehicle needs in the future!

Sincerely,

"Great buying experience"

brs2
8/21/2014 11:58:40 PM

Nichole  FriswoldNichole Friswold
Terri JenningsTerri Jennings

My Review Of Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda:

We recently purchased a (new to us) certified pre-owned Accord EXL Nav and just love the car. So many features, comfort and safety. Nicole Friswold called to tell us about this car and had it all ready for a test drive when I arrived. It didn't take long to decide and then Nicole made the rest of it very easy. We also traded our existing car and within minutes, we had a deal. With low interest rates available, we decide to do a loan and Terri Jennings also made that very easy. Although my wife was out of the area for the initial paperwork, Terri had everything all set when we were scheduled for our delivery a couple of days later. Overall, an easy, fun experience!

Bernard & Gail Smith

Added: 8/22/2014 12:02:17 PM

Bernard and Gail, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We always appreciate customer feedback and I am glad that our team was able to provide exceptional customer service from start to finish. Congratulations on your Honda Accord EXL, and we hope to assist you with your vehicle needs in the future. Please call with any questions!

"No hassle service"

LLStewart
8/19/2014 12:47:36 AM

Brandon GeistlingerBrandon Geistlinger

My Review Of Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda:

When I phoned to make an oil change appointment I was told an appointment was no longer needed and to just "come on in". While waiting for my car to be serviced, Brandon explained that I also needed new spark plugs, valve adjustments, and wheel alignment. Rather than bring the car back, they took it in and completed the work while I waited. (Yes, I turned down their invitation to provide me a ride back to my house - my option - although they did ask a couple times if I wanted to go home while they serviced the car.) I was told the service would take several hours, which was fine with me. Can you imagine my surprise when my service representative brought me a sandwich??? !!!.

The staff are very professional, courteous, pays attention to detail and very personable. I would definitely recommend Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda to family and friends.

Added: 8/19/2014 7:06:54 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great that our service staff was able to keep you informed and comfortable throughout your visit. Thank you for all of the kind words regarding our staff, we work hard to make sure that all of our customers walk away satisfied. We highly value your recommendation and please be sure to call with any questions.

Jose Moreno | Service Manager

"Easy and Painless"

tnase
8/12/2014 8:10:32 PM

Michael  KinsmanMichael Kinsman

My Review Of Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda:

It was great to go in and be treated like a true customer. Many dealerships make you spend hours precious hours of your time hoping to make a sale because you are "tired of being there". It was great to have real customer service where their goal is to make sure you are satisfied.

Added: 8/13/2014 5:23:34 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great that our team was able to provide a welcoming and overall memorable experience. We work hard to provide all of our visitors with the respect and honestly they deserve, and it seems we have done just that! Please be sure to call with any questions, thanks again.

Sincerely,

Twitter
"Seamless way to buy a car"

arubabeech
8/12/2014 12:16:47 AM

Nichole  FriswoldNichole Friswold

My Review Of Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda:

We thoroughly enjoyed the car buying experience at Wilsonville Honda. What a pleasant surprise...sales pressure and extended negotiations have been removed. Nichole located the exact car I wanted and made the whole process so easy. She is also very knowledgeable about the Honda product. I would definitely recommend the dealership. Thanks again!

Added: 8/12/2014 6:09:01 PM

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to write this review. We always appreciate customer feedback and it is great that our team was able to show you the value of our practices. we highly value your recommendation and please call with any questions.

"Outstanding!"

cew22
8/11/2014 11:36:18 AM

Michael  KolbMichael Kolb

My Review Of Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda:

This was one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. Right from the start the service was top notch. Michael was very professional and knowledgeable. Unlike other car dealerships, there are no high pressure sales, which I appreciated. I had time to look on my own and Michael was right there when I needed him. I can't say enough good things, 5 star service all the way. Thank you!!

Added: 8/12/2014 6:07:43 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great that our team was able to provide top notch customer service during your visit. it is important to provide a hassle-free experience and I am glad that you saw the value of our services. We highly value your recommendation and please call with any questions.

"buying a car"

BeavCrow
8/4/2014 6:59:18 PM

Zac  DreyerZac Dreyer
Brandie WepplerBrandie Weppler

My Review Of Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda:

It has been many years since my last purchase of a vehicle. I elected to buy used. My last experience with Wilsonville Honda was less than glowing. Perhaps because I expected to go through the typical back and forth to work out a deal for a car. This time I had no intentions of going back to this dealership however, they had a car I was interested in. After trying to get negotiate a better price and not getting one and having checked out the internet and a dozen or more dealerships and cars from Medford to Seattle, here's what I found: The price was fair but, not killer, for what I bought. Zac, the sales person I primarily dealt with, was friendly, patient and knowledgeable. The closing, although always lengthy, was painless. Brandie, my finance contact, did a very thorough job explaining what all the paperwork meant, was professional and terrific to work with. I would go back and I would mention the experience as positive.

Added: 8/12/2014 5:48:46 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We always appreciate customer feedback and I am glad that we were able to show you the value of our services. Zac is a great asset to our team, and it is great to know that he is representing himself and the dealership well. We know that the car-buying experience can be difficult, and it means a great deal that we were able to get you into the car you were looking for. Thank you again for your feedback, and please call with any questions.

"Great Buying Experience"

ajbetts@comcast.net
8/3/2014 10:21:59 PM

Ashlyn BarryAshlyn Barry
Zac  DreyerZac Dreyer
Jennifer MoranJennifer Moran
Brandie WepplerBrandie Weppler

My Review Of Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda:

We really appreciated Wilsonville Honda's transparent buying process which meant no pressure. From our first contact with Jenny and Ashlyn to our sales experience with Zac to our paperwork with Brandie, everyone knew the process and communicated it very well. Zac's introduction explaining that the best price was already posted relieved any negotiation pressure. It was a mute point, anyway, because we had done our research, and the price on the car was better than anyone else's for a certified car with the same mileage. In addition, the dealership was very flexible when we emailed to make arrangements to see the car. They knew we were driving from Tacoma and held the car once they knew we were on our way. Last, Zac's customer service was beyond great. When we couldn't take the care home on Thursday, so he picked up our daugher and her aunt at the Portland airport on Saturday and brought them to the dealership. The delivery of the vehicle was very smooth. We DEFINITELY will recommend Wilsonville Honda. to our friends. It was well worth the drive.

Added: 8/12/2014 5:44:39 PM

Amy, thanks for writing this great review for us at Wilsonville Honda. We always appreciate customer feedback and I am glad that our team was able to provide a satisfying visit. Zac is a value member of our team and it is great that he represented the values of our business to the best of his abilities. We highly value your recommendation and enjoy your new vehicle! Please call with any questions. Sincerely, Dan Horton, GM

"Excellent Service Department!"

michelledh
7/28/2014 9:53:02 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Mark

My Review Of Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda:

I love this place and wish I had taken the drive from Beaverton years ago with my 2001 Honda. The service guy (Mark) has actually taken the time to drive with me three times now as I wasn't sure what was going on with my (now my sons) Civic. Apparently it is due to having my brakes done elsewhere in the past, the pads don't fit quite well enough and cause it to make a rattle noise. This dealership is not like your typical dealership and I mean that of the highest compliments, they don't try to talk you into unnecessary service, they have coupons on their website which make the prices really not any higher than elsewhere. They could have simply told me I needed new brakes right away and I wouldn't have known the difference, but they were honest. Also, when I asked how necessary it was that I get new bushings done on my car, they actually took a bushing from my car (it was terribly cracked) and showed it to me to compare to a new one and let me make the decision (I had them done). I will continue to go here and recommend them to anyone who has a Honda! Again, after being taken advantage of several times in the past, I can't tell you how much I appreciate somewhere that actually has integrity and who I can trust with (my sons) car! Oh and they do a better job washing your car (free with the service usually) than any car wash, my dull 2001 Honda actually was shiny :) They are worth the drive!!

Added: 7/28/2014 6:41:05 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write this incredible review! We always appreciate customer feedback and I was pleased reading about your experience. We all work hard to make sure that our visitors receive an honest and professional service, and it seems we have done just that! We look forward to assisting you and your sons vehicle needs in the future, and please call with any questions.

Jose Moreno | Service Manager

Twitter
"Gerri Reeves is wonderful to work with!"

Heather Roberts
7/27/2014 10:17:10 AM

Geri ReevesGeri Reeves

My Review Of Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda:

Gerri Reeves is a breath of fresh air to work with in a dealership. She's very knowledgeable about the vehicles; provides efficient, comprehensive answers to questions; very friendly and makes you feel comfortable in your decision making process. No pressure, just service!

Added: 7/28/2014 6:35:58 PM

Thanks for the kind words! We always appreciate customer feedback and I am glad that Geri was able to provide exceptional customer service, as always. It is important to provide a hassle-free experience, and it seems we have done just that! Please be sure to call with any questions.

Sincerely, Bob Moore General Sales Manager Parker Johnstones Wilsonville Honda