Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

30600 SW Parkway Ave,
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda Info
About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda in Wilsonville, OR, also serving Hondas near Portland and Hondas near Beaverton is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (503) 218-4844 if you have any questions or comments.

About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Friday 7:00 AM

• Customer Computers
  • Hand Car Wash
  • Fully Garaged New Car Inventory
TonyB
7/25/2015

"Great selection, no-haggle pricing, friendly and helpful "

We had visited more than a dozen used auto sellers before walking into Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda, and by that time our expectations were really low. Almost immediately it became clear that they do things differently there. Not only is their dealership more selective about the pre-owned cars they offer, they also put a premium on providing a no-pressure, no haggle experience for their customers. As we spent time there looking around, it was easy to notice how everyone there genuinely likes what they do. We worked with Customer Service Rep Nichole Friswold and she was so helpful, answering every question and taking time to show and discuss in detail every vehicle available in our price range-- and we never felt pressured or rushed into a decision. What a difference! We were especially impressed with how nicely the used cars were detailed and presented (the inventory is kept indoors so every car looks great, inside and out). The prices were absolutely comparable to identical models we'd seen on smaller lots, but the quality of the vehicles at Parker Johnstone's was so much better. We found a better vehicle than we thought we'd be able to afford, with lower mileage and in exquisite condition. I'm so happy we looked around there Steve Morris in their financing department was very easy to talk to and helped us obtain a lower interest rate than we had budgeted (effectively enabling us to purchase an extended warranty with the savings). He reinforced their desire to make us happy at every step, offering options that allowed us to make choices that we would be happy with for the life of the vehicle. This was the most positive car-buying experience we've ever had. They have a great selection of cars, you're treated with respect, and they even include a five-day money back guarantee. I can't recommend Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda strongly enough, We'll definitely buy from them again.

Tim
7/20/2015

"Complete crap"

the experience me and my wife had today was by far the worst,  most unprofessional car "not buying" experience we have ever had. It was a complete waste of our time and really a huge "kick in the nuts" if u will. I didn't sleep, got off a 12 hour shift of work n we drove almost 2 hours in two different vehicles with all 3 of our kids to b completely screwed around n let down. Your people did exactly what they assured me would not happen if I drove both my vehicles all that way. We wasted our day to have my credit ran by multiple company's n denied which I'm sure is a plus......or not! after earlier that day I was told we were good to go. N then when i got there they told me they had a even better offer for me.  But then I was pretty much told how big of piles of crap both my vehicles were.  N they were worth pretty much nothing. N the deal that they assured me i could have was no longer available.

Finance and dude that estimates your trade in value

joe123
7/14/2015

"Great Experiance and extremely un stressful."

Gaylen was amazing. She helped my father buy his car a few months before and he recommended her to me. From the moment we showed up in the dealership everyone was so kind and helpful. Gaylen made sure I understood the paperwork that was being put in front of me and was not pushy at all. The test drive was great cause even though the interstate was packed and not moving she knew the town and area well enough to get me out and be able to actually experience the car. She was just so helpful and I would recommend her to anyone.

thosaka
7/11/2015

"Welcoming atmosphere...small town feel."

Lacey was professional, kind, and informative. Worth the 80 mile drive to buy a car - I don't think I'll ever go to another dealership.

Sadie and Me
6/30/2015

"WOW What a Pleasant Surprise!"

I knew that I wanted a new Accord with manual transmission since I already had two of them since 1986 and my present one has 270,000 miles and going great. I also wanted to have an acceptabe price quote online before going to the dealership. I wanted to pay the price and drive away, no hastle, no pressure for add ons. I went a dealerahip out of state Saturday and it was a nightmare. Sunday 6/28 I hesitated to call Wilsonville Honda, but Ashlyn set me up with Nicole and right from the start I was SO at ease! We drove the car, the price was exactly as quoted online, Nicole respected that I wanted NO upgrades so no pressure there, the papers were signed, the car detailed and I drove away singing happily! What was unusual for me, though, was that during my experience there I felt so comfortable and not at all anxious. Nicole was awesome to work with and I really enjoyed getting to know her. I will highly recommend the great team at Wilsonville Honda!

clownlover2
6/15/2015

"Best Experience Ever!"

I had visited a local dealership and was extremely unhappy with the long negotiation process and the lack of "power" my salesman held. I contacted Ashlynn online at Wilsonville Honda and set up appt to see her. I arrived early and was greeted by a salesperson that teamed me up with Nichole Friswold. This lady is a breath of fresh air! She was extremely informative, with a no pressure approach that is incredible!! I will recommend Nichole to everyone I know! She is awesome!! Also Brian in Finance is awesome too!! Very easy to deal with......

2carbuyer
6/09/2015

"Outstanding car buying experience"

We were actually dreading the idea of walking into a dealership (based on our past experiences) We reluctantly walked into Parker Johnstone to look for a used Honda and were blown away because the experience was so positive and stress-free! We actually found 2 used vehicles that we were interested in. We left the dealership and came back the next day to purchase both. The prices were great and we were very confident that we were making the right decision for our family. Special shout out to Geri Reeves who patiently and seamlessly orchestrated a 2 car buying experience. Geri was genuine, personable, non-salesish, and very thorough. I would highly recommend speaking with Geri if you're looking for a new or used car! Thank you Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda!

Susan Crocker

Jeff in Astoria
6/01/2015

"Great experience with Nichole Friswold"

The salesperson, Nicole Friswold, was informative with a 'no pressure' approach. I would recommend Nichole to anyone. Steve Morris also provided straightforward information with a friendly, no pressure style. The transaction was simple, with the 'no negotiation' price given, you simply confirm the price you should be paying through online sites. Thanks from Astoria!

June 08, 2015

We love hearing from our customer so thank you for taking the time write this glowing feedback. We’re very pleased to hear that Nicole and Steve provided you with a pressure free, informative and friendly service during your visit. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Bob Moore | General Sales Manager

Jay2015crv
5/27/2015

"Great car buying experience."

Great place to buy a new car. I brought my new 2015 honda CR-V EX from this dealership and they give me a great deal. I love my new CR-V and like the new upgrades and features on the CR-V. Geri Reeve and Dale both help me out on buying a new CR-V. Both sale managers were very helpful also. I highly recommend this dealership for buying a new and used vehicles and for service too.

June 08, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback with us! Congratulations on the purchase of your new 2015 Honda CR-V EX! It’s fantastic to hear that Geri and Dale were of such help to you during your purchase. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Bob Moore | General Sales Manager

buyer123
5/24/2015

"Overall Good Experience"

Zac Dreyer was great to work with! During the sale he was very informative without pressuring us in any way. He has helped us with questions about the car after purchase. Zac has gone above and beyond to ensure we are happy with our new car and can take advantage of all of its features. Our only complaint was with the finance guy who was overly pushy when trying to sell additions to the car to the point where my fiancee and I felt uncomfortable and disrespected.

May 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience and it’s unfortunate to hear that some aspects of your prior visit with us have not been up to your expectations. I would appreciate the chance to speak with you directly in order to address your concerns and move our dealership in a more positive direction. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Regards, Bob Moore | General Sales Manager

Reviews of Nichole  Friswold