Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Brandie Weppler, Finance Manager, Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Brandie Weppler

Jennette Alexander, Service Advisor, Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Jennette Alexander

Geri Reeves, Customer Service Representative, Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Geri Reeves

Customer Service Representative
Jose  Moreno, Service Manager, Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Jose Moreno

Service Manager

July 24, 2017

"As always a FANTASTIC experience!"

- jkiss75

This is the second time we have purchased a vehicle from Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda. Working with Gaylen is amazing. I told her what we were looking for and all I had to do was wait until the perfect car arrived. Gaylen kept a watch and kept in touch with me for a couple months while we were getting ready to purchase a vehicle. Once the vehicle arrived and we settled on a price proposal, we were able to show up check out the car sign the papers and be on our way under two hours it was fantastic. We will be back when we're ready to buy another vehicle this dealership really goes above and beyond.

July 09, 2017

"Dishonest dealership overcharging 10k+ ADM over MSRP CTR"

- Thang

Greedy Stealership denying a honda fan who made a deposit to purchase a CIVIC TYPE R for MSRP, then turned down and breaks the agreement contract and add a mark up of over $10,000 over MSRP. Then uses it as an excuse to make use of the car as a so called charity vehicle and show car for events to lure in customers. Dealership decides not to sell the car due to the fact that they are afraid the owner will flip this car more than MSRP, in fact that this dealership is doing so themselves with a 10,000 added mark up on the vehicle. Good job on behind a honest dealer, next time stick to your own words when somebody has an agreement to a car purchased for MSRP. Response from the ownerin the last week Given the overwhelming response to the introduction of the Civic Type R, we have found ourselves in a difficult position. We don’t believe that it is right or fair to the customers in our community to charge beyond what the manufacturer suggests. In the market we currently find ourselves, if we do the right thing and sell a Type R at MSRP, we know that unless it’s an enthusiast that plans on enjoying the car over the long term, someone will then flip the car for a substantial profit to take advantage of another consumer. We don’t think this is appropriate and have decided to wait until the market calms down or additional Type Rs are made available. We have refunded your deposit and deeply apologize for this inconvenience. As the owner, it should be understood that I have the first right of refusal to acquire any car in our inventory. I have chosen to do so with the Type R and instead, this very weekend I will be giving rides for charity at the Portland International Raceway. The car will appear at a number of Cars & Coffee events and will be displayed often throughout our greater community. I can’t think of a better use of our first Honda Civic Type R. If and when we acquire additional Type Rs, we will hold them until the time the market calms down and the cars can be retailed at a fair and equitable price. On behalf of my staff, I apologize for any mixed messages that have been communicated. Sincerely, Parker Johnstone | Owner

July 01, 2017

"2017 CIVIC TYPE R NIGHTMARE!!!"

- Mathprofessor

Where do I start... Back in October 2016, I called Wilsonville Honda and spoke with Gaylen Cashman about putting a deposit for a 2017 Civic Type R. It was agreed in writing that I would receive the car at MSRP and be placed FIRST on the list. I paid a $500 deposit to hold my spot. Gaylen updated me on the status of the car every month until April 2017. As the car neared arrival, I was told that the owner would be purchasing the FIRST car that arrived. The manager of the store, Larry/Bob, called to tell me that I can purchase their second unknown allocation for a mark-up of $10,000 over sticker price. I was infuriated with this unprofessional and greedy business practice. I waited months and missed on other opportunities to purchase this car because I took this dealership at it's word. I have all emails to prove my position. I would NEVER ever do business with this dealership again. Find another dealership that will treat you better. I WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT TO AMERICAN HONDA AND THE FTC FOR WILSONVILLE'S CORRUPT AND SHODDY BUSINESS PRACTICE!!!

Bob Moore