Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

30600 SW Parkway Ave,
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda Info
About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda in Wilsonville, OR, also serving Hondas near Portland and Hondas near Beaverton is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (503) 218-4844 if you have any questions or comments.

About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Friday 7:00 AM

• Customer Computers
  • Hand Car Wash
  • Fully Garaged New Car Inventory
LMB
2/06/2016

"Friendly and very helpful. "

I had looked on-line and found the car that I was looking for. I was not familiar with this area and called to get directions. I got lost anyway and Geri stayed on the line as she guided me to the dealership. She greated me at the door and knew exactly what car I was interested in purchasing. The deal went through effortlessly. I'm going to love the navigational tool! There is a lot to learn and Geri promised to help me. I love my Honda!

Mikesdad
2/04/2016

"Friendly, fast, on budget"

I appreciated how fast they were able to service my car and get me on the road. True, the technician forgot to attend to the detail work, but they set me up with another dealer close to where I was later in the day, and that detail was done in less than five minutes. So no complaints, and yes, I would recommend them based on my experience today.

I worked with several people in the service department

HondaGuy

"Great experience!"

2013 Accord with 13K Miles! Excellent car! Nichole, Jeff & Steve were great to work with. Even had the original floor mats included with the custom "rain" mats. THANKS! Keith & Marie

adamhegstrom

"First Time Car Buyer"

I am a recent college graduate who was looking to make their first big purchase. Having never purchased a vehicle before I was a little intimidated by the whole process. After visiting a few dealerships with anything but desirable service I was a bit discouraged. However, my experience at Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda was a complete 180. Their service was amazing. Anastasia reached out to me personally and was able to answer all of my questions with absolutely no pressure to buy. She made herself extremely available to work with my schedule and did not rush things at all. I felt like I got a really great deal and would recommend Anastasia to anyone who is interested in a Honda.

Jerry59

"Great service."

Quick service. Employees seemed happy. Great customer service! Clear communication. Took less time than estimated. Vacuumed and cleaned car to boot! Place was clean. Nice and comfortable waiting area.

cartalkguy
1/31/2016

"Highly Recommend this Dealership!"

The service here is great. The staff are friendly, easy-going, and very knowledgeable. At no time did I feel pressured to buy anything yet staff were available to assist me when I had questions. Both the sales and service staff that we interacted with both helpful and actually engaged in conversations with us that didn't make us feel as if they were just talking to us in hopes of us buying something. I would highly and genuinely recommend Wilsonville Honda to anyone looking to purchase a quality vehicle (new or used) with quality service.

Dora1234
1/27/2016

"Very happy with this experience!"

Everyone I dealt with was very friendly, and helpful. I came in and Gaylen Cashman greated me, and went to work on checking out financing options for me. Because I had looked on line before and sent in inquiry, she knew exactly what I was looking for. I was going to have to settle for a smaller car then I wanted, but she had a used vehicle on the lot that was exactly what I was looking for and a price I could afford. The experience was perfect, and easy.

Caron
1/26/2016

"Great Experience! "

Friendly service. It was a straight forward, friendly and a pleasant experience. Staff was very helpful and kid friendly. We never felt pushed into our decisions. The staff was patient and friendly. We would highly recommend Wilsonville Honda.

SusiB2007
1/25/2016

"Service & took a peak at a new car..."

Wilsonville Honda is AWESOME! Service is fast! Car is returned clean... inside & out :) Staff is always helpful - quality of work is the best - showroom is clean & friendly - I am keeping my current Honda CRV & hope to some day buy another one! I love my Honda from Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda! Thank you team awesome for a job well done! XO Susi B :)

Kelsey05
1/25/2016

"Wonderful service"

Best customer service! Everyone is very friendly and helpful. They were eager to help, but not pushy. I came in to trade my vehicle in not knowing what I wanted and very indecisive and Zac was patient and helped me figure out what I wanted and I love my choice! :)

Reviews of Gaylen Cashman