Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Gaylen Cashman

Customer Service Rep
Jennette Alexander, Service Advisor, Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Jennette Alexander

Anastasia  Dobroskokina, Business Development Agent, Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Anastasia Dobroskokina

Business Development Agent

March 22, 2017

"3 time Honda buyer"

- pacecar1

In 2006 we took our Civic in for an oil change and came home with a new Element. This month we took the Element in for an air bag recall and came home with a Honda Fit. We have to quit going in there! Everyone there makes it so easy and we love how all the cars are inside and there are so many to choose from and almost every color is displayed. We wouldn't shop anywhere else,but we love the Fit . It is so peppy and cute as a button...our favorite Honda so far. We are senior citizens and it is a perfect fit for us (no pun intended)!

March 21, 2017

"Another fantastic experience! "

- Pilot1979

This was our second fantastic experience with wilsonville honda. They are extremely helpful and friendly through every process. We couldn't be happier with our purchase.

March 20, 2017

"The best car purchase experience I have ever had !"

- lujack47

Each member I spent time with was amazing, Tami who was my sales person spent alot of time explaining everything in detail. Gavin who went through the car with me, all the features of what my new Honda has and does. I can't forget Brandie the Finance Manager, she was excellent and making the process quick and simple while giving me the best deal I could get !

New 2017 Honda Accord, $31730