Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

30600 SW Parkway Ave,
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda Info
About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda

Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda in Wilsonville, OR, also serving Hondas near Portland and Hondas near Beaverton is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (503) 218-4844 if you have any questions or comments.

About Parker Johnstone Wilsonville Honda Learn More

• Customer Computers
  • Hand Car Wash
  • Fully Garaged New Car Inventory
Gayle Horton
8/24/2016

"Love my new car!"

I very much enjoyed working with Alan Worrest on the purchase of my Honda Accord. He was very helpful and professional, walking me through the process. This is my first Honda and I love it!

J.R.Westlinn
8/24/2016

"2016 Honda Pilot "

This is my third Honda I have purchased/leased from Wilsonville Honda. This is my second buying from sales representative Gaylen Cashman. I have kept her contact information from my purchase two years ago. Sent her an email letting her know I was in the market for another vehicle and was considering a used civic. She sent me inventory as well as new vehicle information. I decided as I was at the dealership I wanted to get a new pilot based on amazing pricing and comfort. She is an outstanding sales woman, shows me exactly what I want, and makes my buying experience fast and easy. I came in at 1230 to test drive a few different models and was out by 2 with everything but signing to allow me to go to the bank and pick up my mother to help drive away. I spent a total of 30 minutes for the signing process! Very simple! I will be back!

Amber Turnage
8/20/2016

"Best buying experience ever"

We called Wendy from central Oregon and asked if they could get a specific type of Honda Accord. She had it available with 2 days. When we got to the dealership, the car was ready and it was exactly what we wanted, and Gaylen was wonderful. She went through all the paper work about the car, showed us all the devices and even synced my phone to the blue tooth. Steve was also great, He explained all the exterior and interior protection options and helped us choose the best for our needs.We have bought 2 other cars here over the years and will always come back. The service department in our experience can not be equaled. We always come over the mountain so we know we will get the best care.

bstai
8/10/2016

"Great experience for my whole family"

I experienced great communication over the phone, email, and in person. When my family came in late at night, Anastasia took such good care of my kids and helped to ensure the smoothest buying experience possible. Alan was great to work with and made me feel comfortable throughout the test driving experience. I also appreciated how Aaron answered my 100 questions over email. Working with Alan, Aaron, Anastasia and Paul was like working with a team of rock stars. I look forward to doing business with Parker Johnstone Honda in the future.

Anastasia Dobroskokina, Alan Worrest, Paul (in finance)

lpreuitt
8/10/2016

"Personal Service!"

We have bought 2 cars here in the last few years and the service is always very personal. Geri is fantastic to work with and always comes over to say Hi and catch up whenever we are in the dealership. She put in the extra effort to make sure we were getting exactly what was right for our family. We added some accessories to the new Pilot and worked with the amazing Kristina! She is friendly and seems to make it all happen in just the way her customers want. She bends over backwards to make sure the job is done right, all while having a great sense of humor!

Sstratton
7/27/2016

"Great service, very helpful."

Trevyn was patient with me while I chose a car. My first new car! He wanted to be sure I got the car I wanted for the price I could afford and made the experience stress free. Brandie was helpful, thorough and knowledgable. Very thankful that I made the trip from Salem to Wilsonville for my new Honda!

Lee M Johnson
7/26/2016

"Best car buying experience in my memory!"

Alan was both helpful and knowledgeable which is more than I can say about other dealerships we visited. They had the car we wanted. We love our new Civic!

Alan

ksamgabj
7/21/2016

"Excellent"

Simon was not pushing, did all we ask and would highly recommend him for great customer service. I would recommend your dealership, this is my second car from here.

Diane Allen
7/14/2016

"Long-time customer"

We love Wilsonville Honda! We have purchased several cars there and always use the service department for maintenance - they are the best! We always receive wondeful customer service and will continue to do business with this dealer!

bpwhiteside
7/14/2016

"New Pilot Odyssey finally"

Gaylen was a kind, faithful, patient and consistent sales person. She was kind, non pressure and then stayed in contact with us by emaill and kept looking for us. She was respectful of our budget, and she listened to our family concerns. She did not push us into a car more expensive; She was really like a member of our family after it was all over. After traveling the state, we loved Gaylne and wanted to come back to her to buy! And we did!

Reviews of Gaylen Cashman